Full service bridal and tuxedo boutique

A Day to Remember is a charming bridal boutique that has been part of historic downtown Concord for 75 years. Our staff is ready to help you find the dress of your dreams. We offer attire for the entire bridal party including bridesmaid dresses, tuxedo/suit rentals, mother of the bride/groom dresses and flower girl dresses.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1 N Main St, Concord, NH (603) 228-8031
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kimberly T

As the Mother of the Bride, I am forever grateful to Helen and her team for making our experience so pleasant. Helen and her ladies helped us find the perfect Mother of the Bride dress and the most amazing flower girl dress (our granddaughter felt like a princess for sure).... Read More AND, add to the list the perfect dress for my daughter with just TWO WEEKS to wedding day because her original dress didn't make it to us as promised by the other bridal shop. Helen, your boutique is amazing and we cannot thank you all enough for going above and beyond to help us dress for what would be the most beautiful wedding. We are truly grateful for your support and words of encouragement during a time that became very stressful. I may be a little bias but have to say my daughter was the most beautiful bride and her dress - - WOW, her dress... extraordinary, beautiful, JUST WOW! Thank you again for helping us dress so beautifully for our parts on wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Danielle D

I was very happy with my experience at A Day to Remember! I had a chance to pick gowns I wanted to try along with having gowns picked for me. I felt as though I got the special attention I wanted while doing the bridal experience! A Day to Remember was the only bridal bouquet I... Read More went to and the only one needed! I ended up buying the first gown I tried on! I would recommend them to anyone!!

A Wonderful Day to Remember!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Raven W

What a wonderful group of people!!! I felt SO welcomed to be at A Day to Remember Bridal Boutique. I was not rushed in any way and was greeted with many smiles and genuine demeanors. The staff was super helpful (I tried on many dresses!). I purchased my dress and veil here as... Read More well as the bridesmaid dresses. Both my husband's mother and my mother purchased their dresses for the wedding here too. There's a good variety of dresses to be found. The whole process went very smoothly too from fittings, alterations and wedding dress preservation. If you're looking for a fun time and a place that won't stress you out, you should check this place out!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tania W

Best bridal experience at ADay to Remember! I went to 2 bridal shops before going there and didn’t like any of the MANY dresses I tried on. At A Day to Remember, Helen helped guide me through their large selection and I ended up loving the first three dresses I tried on! Most of... Read More my bridesmaids ordered their dresses there and received a discount. Everyone on Helen’s team was friendly, helpful, and responsive.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Joyce M

My niece and I had a wonderful experience here. There is quite a selection of beautiful dresses in the store to choose from, and the consultants were very helpful. My niece found her dress here and absolutely loved it. The dress arrived in time for the alterations, which were... Read More done perfectly. We found the prices to be reasonable and would recommend shopping in this store.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jaimy W

Andy was amazing to work with and she made my family and I feel very comfortable. I went in without a clear idea of what I wanted and had so much fun trying on what she brought. For each dress I had things I liked and did not like and she was able to help me find THE DRESS from... Read More there. Her fun bubbly personality made it the best experience.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Hannah W

I was able to find the dress of my dreams on my first visit! Sabrina was so helpful and made the entire experience enjoyable!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle A

A Day to Remember Bridal Boutique was extremely helpful in picking out my bridesmaid dresses! The employees of the shop were wonderful and the ordering process was very simple. The dresses came in perfectly and we are so happy we chose to purchase here.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Holly R

Awful. Second time I went in there and second time we were ignored. Nobody greets you at the door, nobody approaches you offering if they can assist, terrible customer service. The first time we were in the store for 20-25 minutes and nobody approached us so we left. Next time... Read More we were there we waited 10 minutes until someone asked what they could do, we said flower girls and they first shook their head no. Then came back and said they are over here, took us to another roomed and said "this is usually a no free zone, apparently we are not abiding by that today" as she looked down at our shoes. Who says that to customers?! Also, she pointed to the rack of dresses never to return to see if we had questions or if she could do anything. We left without even a goodbye or how did it go. I would never ever ever recommended this place to anyone or ever spend a dime in such a terrible mannered establishment.

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Colleen C

I did not have a good experience at A Day to Remember. The staff member I worked with was very rude to my mother and maid of honor; when they asked questions they were ignored. The no picture policy was not explained to me over the phone when I book my appointment; I would not... Read More have booked if I knew that policy. In my opinion, how you view yourself in a dress in the mirror and in a picture can be completely different. I did find a dress that i absolutely loved but I was so disappointed with the service I did not return to buy the dress.

So happy I dropped in!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

My mom, sister, and I made an appointment at A Day to Remember on a whim. We had assumed we would shop for my dress somewhere in NYC, where I lived. But since I was home in NH visiting family, and my fiancé and I would be getting married the following summer back in NH, we... Read More thought we’d just see what they had. I’m so glad we went! I ended up buying the first dress I tried on (though Jill and Kat took the time to let me try about 10 other dresses, just so I could be sure I’d found the one). Professional, yet warm and personable, I felt in good hands with the staff at the store. They were also very kind and patient with us as we took our time to figure out the groom’s and groomsmen’s outfits and kept calling back to ask questions (What time were we supposed to pick things up again? Do you guys have studs?) The store was organized and on time with everything, and very reassuring throughout the whole process. We also ended up loving the woman they recommended to have the dress altered, Susana’s Sewing Studio, around the corner. I would highly recommend A Day to Remember to anyone looking to get married!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Saige D

No stress wedding shopping! You can see all the dresses and pick out your favorites, as many as you can try on. Super helpful and non pushy help. Never felt so relaxed while shopping. So in love with my dress. Wish I went here first and saved myself the anxiety and stress at the... Read More other salons.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sherry M

The ladies at A Day to Remember Bridal Boutique in Concord, NH are wonderful. They make you feel very comfortable and will select various gowns for you to try on that you may have overlooked. It almost feels like you are getting dressed in your own living room with close... Read More friends. I highly recommend this boutique as an option for shopping for that special dress on that special day.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kassie T

I went to A Day to Remember to buy my wedding dress for my October 2015 wedding. It was a wonderful experience and it made picking out my dress so easy! It was my first stop when buying my dress. I told Kat what I wanted and she were very helpful. She picked out a couple... Read More style of what I thought I wanted, then picked out a couple of what she thought would look good on my. I quickly realized that what I thought I wanted didn't look as good as I hoped, but I really liked aspects of the dresses she pick out for me. She worked with me to chose a dress that had aspects from both types of dresses: a fitted top, but still the fluff and flair of an A frame dress. I fell in love with the dress, and ended up coming back to buy that dress after a couple of months. The service was so personal and responsive. She really listened to what I wanted and helped me be honest with my opinions of the dress I was trying on. She helped me pick out the aspects of the dresses I liked and the parts I didn't like so she could find me the perfect dress! I highly recommend A Day to Remember!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Petra F

The staff at A Day to Remember are amazing!! I personally had help from Kat who not only found my gown for me, but was extremely helpful, friendly, and accommodated any need of mine. Along with finding my dress, Kat also assisted in finding the dresses for my bridesmaids in... Read More which I mentioned only the style and color I was going for. Highly recommend this salon to anyone! The girls at A Day to Remember truly made my experience pleasurable and comfortable.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Emily K

They have a large selection, including plus sizes. The staff is knowledgeable and personable. They really treat you like you are the most important person while you are there. If you are looking for a clean, friendly place that gives you that "Say Yes to the Dress" experience, A... Read More Day to Remember is it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Katie S

My experience with A Day to Remember Boutique was truly a day to remember! First of all, they came in on a Sunday, which was the only day my entire entourage could come. Austin let us pull as many dresses as we wanted and offered great suggestions as to what I might like. She... Read More made sure that I had at least one dress in every silhouette to try on and I am so glad she did! I ended up picking a dress I that I never thought would look good. I looked like a glamorous Old-Hollywood star and felt absolutely beautiful! When I saw my future sister-in-law starting to cry as Austin put the veil on, I knew it was the one! The price was perfect and I came in under budget. Austin made sure that I felt beautiful and was extremely accommodating the whole day. I highly recommend A Day to Remember for any bride looking for a great bridal experience. If you can, schedule it for a Sunday and you might have the whole salon to yourself!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Frances K

A Day To Remember was my first and only stop. Kat did such a wonderful job helping me find my dream dress. She was patient and extremely helpful. They truly made the experience wonderful. No stress just great help and advise. I got both my dress and my veil and it really made my... Read More special day that much better.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Elizabeth M

Dresses and shopping are two of my least favorite things in the world; but A Day to Remember made my wedding day wonderful. I love my dress, and often wish I could wear it again! Thank you for making the process painless, wonderful and being so accommodating. I am so thankful... Read More for my experience with this store.

Meh.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Melissa R

Helen was kind of rude to my mother-in-law. The first person that I had worked with (I can't remember her name) was great but unfortunately she was not there for my second appointment. The no pictures until paid in full rule is ridiculous (my mother really wanted to show a... Read More picture to my grandmother who was on the other side of the country). There was barely any room for the two to sit, I didn't really feel welcomed there, it almost felt rushed, and I was assured that the dress only needed the bones to be trimmed and that it would fit perfectly. It didn't fix it. It took longer than the expected time to get my dress. I would not recommend this place to a friend.

2015-10-27T10:38:01 Response from the vendor

I'm not sure who you are, so I have no point of reference. I apologize if you felt that we were rude in any way; our goal is to make every bride feel special. Our "no photograph" policy is very common in our industry, and... Read Less Read More

Incredible Staff, Beautiful Gowns!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Becky P

I visited A Day to Remember to get an idea of what I might be looking for in a wedding gown. I worked with Katt and I gave her an incredibly vague, half-minded description of the sort of gown I was looking for. She was incredible; I left the store that same day with the intent... Read More to come back and buy the dress she found for me. Her ability to find a dress that fit my personality, budget, and design requests was unmatched. She and other consultants were always available for calls with questions or concerns and they were totally on top of getting my items to me in a reasonable time frame. These are the kind of people who made my dress-buying experience a joy despite delivery setbacks and time crunches. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride or bridal party.

Great bridal shop in the southern NH area

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Sadie H

The staff was helpful. It was a busy day for them, but they were still polite to all of the customers. I bought a dress off rack but I also had to find a dress quick. I think sale prices could have been better, but the prices were still fair/expected. The only things I... Read More wasn't crazy about was the small selection and I prefer to look around for myself a bit, which isn't discouraged there, but I did feel "in the way" a bit.

2015-10-27T10:46:03 Response from the vendor

Sadie, Thank you for your feed back. We try to foster a philosophy of continual improvement. I am so glad that we were able to find the perfect dress for you on such short notice. Although it may appear that we have a small selection... Read Less Read More

My gorgeous gown!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 lauren c

I only had 4 months left until my wedding so I started to get really nervous when I couldn't find "the dress". The bridal attendant pulled all different types of dresses for me to try on. There was one in particular that I didn't even want to try on. I ended up putting it on... Read More just to rule it out, and I fell in love! It was the most beautiful, classic, elegant dress I had seen yet. This was the one! From start to finish everything went smooth! I can't thank them enough for all their help in making my big day amazing!

They saved the day!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Heather D

Helen from A Day to Remember is truly an amazing woman. Not only did she sell me the dress of my dreams (which happened to be one of her personal favorite dresses) but she also rescued me from a dress disaster. An alteration had not been fixed, and while she was steaming my... Read More dress, she noticed all the pins intact. With only days before the wedding, she did the alteration herself, and did a wonderful job! Thank you so much for all that you did for me! I recommend this bridal salon not only for the quality of the dresses, but also the quality of the treatment.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kaitlynn

Visited A Day to Remember Bridal Boutique expecting nothing more than to browse, and left with a dress that I loved! Katt made the process fun, and effortless with a no pressure atmosphere, while also providing individual one-on-one attention. She had the expertise to put me in... Read More styles that I never imagined I'd go for, and she helped me find THE dress. She also provided a lot of information on local seamstresses, and helped me cover the last few accessories on my list. Thank you Katt and A Day to Remember for making a great experience out of a special moment like finding your wedding dress!