Wedding Planner, Floral Design, Linen Rental, Drap

Full Wedding Planner ,Floral design and Linen service. We focus on making your event Elegant and Unique, without stress. With 10 years of professional Event planning and Floral Design. We offer an affordable flowers packages and great wedding day coordinator. Contact us for your free consultation

$ – Inexpensive

Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

4729 Ramus St Suite E, Houston, TX Houston and Surrounding (832) 883-1585

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Paola R

Egna was an AMAZINGGG wedding day of coordinator. She was involved the month prior to the wedding, created a timeline and got in touch with all my vendors. She is very easy to work with, has a great personlaity and always was very sweet! . In addition to wedding coordinator,... Read More She also took care of our decoration and flower rentals, which came out just as i dreamed of, BEAUTIFUL! The day of the wedding she was involved with EVERY little detail and coordinated everything to make that day PERFECT! She made sure everything was picked up at the end of the night. I ONLY HAVE GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HER! If you are undecided to get a day of wedding coordinator, DO IT, iT is worth it!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Stephanie S

Excellent rentals, excellent price and very responsive to communication.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Tiffany G

Egna was amazing and I was truly blessed to have her. I really didn't worry about anything going wrong on my wedding day until 30 minutes before my wedding we realized that the ceremony candles, ring bearer pillow, flower girls pails and other key items were left at home (we... Read More live on the northside, wedding in the Heights in Houston on a Friday evening). I thought I was going to the wedding was going to have to be delayed and I was so upset but I wasn't upset for long. Egna had a plan and back ups for everything. The wedding went on with not one hick-up. She took care of everything and everyone. It was the best day of my life and it was awesome to eat, drink and get married and not worry about a thing. Egna is the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Shu H

Egna is fantastic!! She is a wonderful coordinator and her linens were beautiful. My wedding would not have gone so smoothly without her. She is easy to work with and was on top of everything. The wedding was awesome!! She helped place decorations and set up my candy buffet.... Read More Once I walked into the ceremony and reception, the place was beautifully decorated and things were already placed. From the beginning to the end, she made everything flow and stayed on schedule. I had a beautiful wedding experience on November 26, 2016 due to her excellent work!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kathy A

Egna provided exceptional service at a wonderful price. We hired her to drape the ceremony sight for our daughter's July wedding. We needed to "hide" some eyesores in the room. Egna not only did that but she added some of her creativity and made the area beyond beautiful!!... Read More She will make sure you are 100% pleased! Will use her again and again when the opportunity arises!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 brooke g

Egna is amazing!! I hired her as my day of coordinator and rented linens from her. She was in constant communication with me the week of the wedding making sure I had everything I needed. Egna made sure she knew exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life. I can't... Read More thank her enough!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kelli P

I hired Egna for our day-of-coordinator. I seriously couldn't have finished all of our decorating on time before the ceremony without her. She came Friday for the rehearsal and helped prepare us all for the ceremony. And Saturday she came and helped us set up our tables for the... Read More reception and keep everything on time. She also worked with the vendors and make sure everything was taken care of. When we realized we didn't have our sparklers for our send off she helped us come up with a plan B. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Robin A

I hired A Particular Event to do the draping for the tent for my daughter's wedding. Egna did a fabulous job. It was beautiful and just what we wanted. We also rented rose gold tablecloths to provide a little sparkle in the tent. They were beautiful and much cheaper than other... Read More vendors. Egna is a delight to work with, and her prices are much better than her competitors. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Alice L

Egna and her staff did an amazing job for our wedding at the Crystal Ballroom. Several of our guests commented on how great the decorations were - especially the floral arrangements. She is extremely easy to work with and responds promptly to any emails you send her. A+++

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kelsi B

Egna truly is INCREDIBLE. Her pricing is not only incredibly reasonable, but she is probably the nicest person you will ever meet. You can see how passionate she is about her job the second you meet her and that is evident when she makes your day everything you've ever dreamed... Read More of. I used Egna for her day of coordinating and flowers and she did not disappoint. I was especially impressed by her when my officiant had an emergency the night of my rehearsal and he could not make it. Egna showed no stress whatsoever and immediately just took on the role of the officiant. The day of the wedding the flowers turned out beautiful and looked great throughout the night and Egna made the entire night run smoothly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EGNA TO ANY BRIDE!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Melissa S

Egna is awesome! She did such an amazing job from start to finish. She listened to my visions and made sure that I had such a special day. The event went off without a glitch. She went above and beyond her duties and I would highly recommend her. If I had to do it again I... Read More would not hesitate in hiring her. She also provided the linens and flowers. Such a complete package :) Thank you Egna!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Michelle P

Egna is amazing! Having her coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She helped make everything the day of the ceremony go so smoothly. Our family and friends who got to interact with Egna, had so many nice things to say about her. We are very thankful for... Read More everything she did, and so happy she was a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Amy D

My husband and I used Egna for her day-of coordination services for our wedding on March 5, 2016. She was absolutely perfect. If you're wondering whether or not you should get a day-0f wedding coordinator... yes, you should, and you should choose Egna. She was there from... Read More start to finish, for as long as we needed her, and she made sure that everything went perfectly. On top of that, she is a sweetheart... she is patient, kind, and adorable. Everything from the overall picture to the tiny details were not missed by her or her assistant. No matter how often you email her, or how mean your mom is to her, she will always have a smile. Thank you Egna, we couldn't have done it without you. -Amy K.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Bernadette A

Egna was our day-of-coordinator and florist for our April wedding - she went above and beyond our expectations and because of it, I was able to enjoy my wedding. Her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work that she does. All the flowers were beautiful, she was able... Read More to set up all my DIY decorations perfectly for the reception, and she was able to problem solve any issues that came up. She's so sweet, flexible, and she never pressured me into certain services or upgrades like other vendors often do. She was able to handle my huge and crazy family and coordinate a variety of vendors for me. I would recommend her to anyone having a big event!

2015-10-13T12:53:16 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Lisa B

Egna was my day of coordinator for my March 2015 wedding. She was a delight to work with every step of the way and was VERY organized. I had a garden reception with an indoor ceremony and it rained! Egna worked with all my vendors and made sure everything was taken care of!... Read More She was great at keeping track of time and making sure we stayed on schedule. I would def recommend Egna for a smooth and carefree wedding :)

2015-10-13T12:53:28 Response from the vendor

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Anastasia B

Egna is so sweet! Our wedding was fabulous and more than I ever dreamed it could be. My expectations were exceeded with the decorations, linens, flowers and coordination that Egna provided. I highly recommend her for your wedding needs. She does a great job at an affordable... Read More price! Thanks to Egna my husband and I began our married lives together with absolutely no stress and so much happiness!

2015-10-13T12:53:41 Response from the vendor

Egna is amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Ashley G

I hired Egna Olmos as my day of coordinator for 8/23/14. I met her at her home and she was such a lovely woman. I didn't need to say much at all, she understood my vision and was such a pleasure to work with. Egna helped with every detail of the day. It went off without a hitch.... Read More Egna went above and beyond to make sure the venue was precise and beautiful. She made sure everyone and everything was where they needed to be. I would recommend Egna 100 times over. She helped make our big day perfect. Thank you Egna for being so wonderful!!

Egna is the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Karla T

From the beginning, Egna was always very flexible. She never said "no" to anything. Her prices are so much more reasonable than other vendors we researched. We received so many compliments on our centerpieces and church decor. Egna was always positive and upbeat. The day of our... Read More wedding, she had everything under control. All of our guests were impressed with how organized our event was. We have already started recommending her to our friends and family for their event planning needs.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

Egna was my florist and she did an amazing job on the flowers! They were beautiful and everyone LOVED them! She was easy to work with and was able to accommodate coming a bit earlier than expected. She was able to get the perfect shade of green I was looking for! LOVED the... Read More flowers!!!

A coordinator who cares, and beautiful flowers for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Anna P

Egna was amazing as our florist and day-of coordinator! The flowers were B E A U T I F U L. Exactly what we asked for. And Egna was so sweet and on-point the entire day. She got everything to us, in place, or set up on time and the night went flawlessly. We were planning... Read More our wedding from out-of-town and she was so kind as to receive and hold on to several things for us (programs, menus, favors, etc...) for the big day. At our reception she made sure that my mom had the gluten free cake that she asked for and that my parents had food and drink in hand at all times :) I would recommend Egna and a Particular Event to any bride who does not want to stress on her wedding day, and who wants a coordinator that truly cares about the success of their event! Thanks Egna! -Anna & Jeovany

Day of event planner

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 misty k

Egna was my "day of" event planner. She was great! I thought I could do everything myself but knew I would need help setting up on the day of the wedding. I am so glad I chose her! She transformed the room beyond my greatest visions! I walked in and saw everything set up and put... Read More together and I PROMISE tears came into my eyes! Anytime I called her name she was right there!

Good Price!

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Selene N

My wedding date was February 25, 2011 and when I first saw my flowers they looked gorgeous but unfortunately they didn’t last! I picked them up around 10 am and the ceremony was at 5 pm, by 5 pm my Bridesmaids where already loosing some of the petals to their bouquet and my... Read More daughters rose ball was falling apart. It was great working with Edna and she was extremely nice and helpful but unfortunately the flowers didn’t last. Luckily I didn’t order a whole lot for my venue therefore it was hardly noticeable, but hey, I was in a budget and it worked out for me.

Great

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Marcia Ventura Z

Egna is great, she worked with my budget. She worked on my flowers, rehearsal, and my wedding day. She had everything under control.

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Huong N

Egna was awesome. She was able to work with my budget and deliver a great product.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Candice B

My mom found this lady on the internet, so we set up an appt. She works out of her home, and her flowers and services are so reasonable, we were just a little concerned at first, but went with it since everything else we looked at was incredibly expensive. Usually they say you... Read More get what you pay for, but she was very personable and was patient with our constant changes. When the day came I couldn't have been happier! I would recommend this lady to anyone. Reasonable, sweet, and did a fantastic job on all of the bouquets, arrangements, etc. The flowers turned out even better than i'd expected.