A Photographic Memory

New Hampshire, Boston, New England & Destination,Nationwide

When you never want to forget...

A Photographic Memory has been in business for 20 years. We work with our clients to build a package that fits their needs and their budget. APM provides award winning service for an affordable price. We work all over New Hampshire and the Boston area, and also do wedding and honeymoon destinations.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

250 Commercial Street , Manchester, NH New Hampshire, Boston, New England & Destination,Nationwide (888) 436-8648

Stop looking for anyone else! Best decision of our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Olivia S

My daughter the bride and I browsed through endless photo galleries in searching for our photographer. We attended expos etc, and were searching for someone great, but we were on a budget. We kept noticing that the photos that would have us oohing and aahing were always from... Read More Dave Soucy APM. We decided that since the day would be over quickly, what we would take from it forever were the photographs, so it was worth getting the best. We could not be more happy with our decision. The process was simple. There was no need for much back and forth communication, because you knew from the beginning that he knew what he was doing, and man does he ever! Included in our package was our photo booth, and an engagement shoot, done by Eric. These pictures were amazing. The day of the wedding, we were just awed by how efficient, and expert Dave Soucy was in capturing exactly what he needed , paying attention to the most small details, and really taking the time to make sure the bride looked her best, and was comfortable. Somehow Dave and Eric captured the wedding, making it look almost magical! They were like phantoms in the room, you hardly even noticed they were there, and yet they captured the most incredible shots! They somehow even made the cold overcast day we had look bright and beautiful. Usually you have to wait many weeks anticipating your photos, hoping they came out great, but APM put out "teasers" on Facebook the NEXT DAY!! We got to see and be amazed at over 100 photos and share them on Facebook for so many people who were not at the wedding! That was a true gift and even as of this writing we have not seen all of our photos, but I couldn't even wait til then to write a review, because the photos I have seen are enough to tell me that we made the BEST decision hiring this amazing photography group.

2015-06-11T14:16:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review A Photographic Memory! We are honored to have captured the most important day of your lives! When you never want to forget...

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Alina L

I am so happy we went with APM for our wedding. On our wedding day we had Nate and Niki and they were amazing to work with! All of the pictures came out so beautiful and I've received so many compliments from family and friends. They were great with directing us and our bridal... Read More parties on how to pose for the pictures. Niki and Nate even had an idea to take more pictures at night with the lights on at the beach and they were some of our favorite pictures of the whole day! I would not have even thought about doing those pictures at night, very very grateful for them and their creativity. We recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer for weddings, boudoir or portrait pictures!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Bernadette R

Dave and Melissa did a fantastic job on my daughter and son in laws wedding. They stepped in when our original photographer canceled 30 days before the wedding and we lucked out they were amazing.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Danielle B

I was left without a photographer unexpectedly a month before my wedding, when Dave and his team came to the rescue. All I can say is that I am so happy it ended up the way it did, because they were great to work with and took AMAZING pictures. They truly made my day that much... Read More more special and one that I will never forget!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Katie C

We used A Photographic Memory for our wedding in November. Throughout the entire process they were incredibly professional and courteous, answering all of our questions quickly and adapting to all our changes without missing a beat. Melissa and Melanie were incredible the day... Read More of as well! They were sure to take advantage of any and all opportunities to help us make memories that will last a lifetime. A Photographic Memory wildly exceeded any and all of our expectations.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Alyson J

I cannot say enough about APM! We've worked with so many of their photographers and the results are always consistently amazing! From our engagement shoot with Taylor, to the surprise boudoir shoot with Melissa to the beautiful wedding day photos taken by Eric and Niki at... Read More LSVR... my husband and I are so incredibly happy! I can't wait for APM to capture more of our special moments in the future.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nikki B

A photographic memory did our engagement shoot and our wedding and the results were stunning. Jim is an incredible photographer that is easy to work with and provides a comfortable experience as well. Highly recommend them! Pricey but worth it.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jenn D

APM was amazing to work with. Dave and Eric are prob the best photographers around! They are so fun, professional, easy going, creative, etc. I worked around their schedule to pick my wedding date. They were so creative with many of the shots. They captured so many wonderful... Read More memories that I can look back at. We've also been going to APM for our Christmas pictures for years which are also so creative and come out amazing. I think it's time to stop looking and book APM for your wedding right now! You seriously will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Sarah S

Corey and Melanie were so amazing! They got all the shots that I had asked for plus more. They both were so easy to get along with and were super creative and fun while taking our pictures. We've only gotten a few back so far and they are absolutely amazing and we can't wait to... Read More see the rest! I'm so happy with the way our night turned out and we'll be sure to use APM for family pictures going forward :)

2017-10-05T13:04:27 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Joanne C

A Photographic Memory was amazing to work with! They were so professional and helpful from start to finish! From the wonderful engagement photos Nate took to our fantastic wedding day we were very happy. On our wedding day we worked with Nate and Niki and could not be more... Read More pleased! My Husband and I both had so much fun taking photos with our bridal party. Everything they had us do felt so natural and laid back, which is exactly how we wanted to feel on our day. They arrived early which gave them time to search the area to find the best places to take photos so there was no time wasted later. Niki and Nate were very accommodating to things we wanted and things we didn't want. We would absolutely use them again and 100% recommend them to others! Thank you so much A Photographic Memory and especially Niki and Nate!

2017-10-05T13:04:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla E

I cannot say enough about APM! Our photographers were Melissa and Nicki. Our families are still raving about our photos. Both Nicki and Melissa created natural and beautiful shots. They were accommodating and made me and my husband feel comfortable. Most of the day we did not... Read More even know that they were there. They were unobtrusive, but still able to take pictures that came alive and that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend APM to anyone looking to work for an incredible team who takes amazing photos!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Julie A

APM was incredible from the start. Our photographers were Eric and Melanie and they both were nothing short of amazing. For our engagement shoot we had to reschedule last minute (about 1.5 before our scheduled time) due to weather issues and Eric was more than accommodating .... Read More APM ended up running a promo with albums after we booked with them, they ended up honoring the promotion and included 2 albums with our package. The day of the wedding Eric and Melanie were just awesome. They both knew what they were doing, Eric was very organized in terms of the different family/wedding party photos we needed, which was awesome. My husband said Melanie was awesome with the guys and was really nice to work with. Everything flowed well. There really isn't anything negative to say about APM, they are super responsive and a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lauren C

We had two great experiences with APM. First, our engagement shoot with Eric and Melanie was beyond anything we could have imagined. They took our idea of a "starry night" theme and made it come alive! Eric had so many great ideas to get beautiful pictures at sunset,... Read More silhouettes, sparklers, dancing on top of a hill, and others that gave us an album we will cherish forever. Melanie was amazing to work with, as well. She was the lead photographer for our wedding, along with her assistant Shelby. Both were absolute pro's- offering suggestions throughout the day but also staying in the background and letting the "cameos" reveal themselves. They were fun and friendly, and blended in with our guests perfectly. I thought Melanie's artistic touch really added to the day, and I love the moments that were captured. APM is trustworthy. Hire them, explain your "vision," and just let them do their thing. They are seasoned professionals and will exceed your expectations. You can trust them to capture memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kimia S

Dave and Shelby did such an outstanding job with our wedding photography. We had a very long day planned with multiple photo locations. They followed us everywhere and took the lead in directing everyone. The photos came out amazing! We had a super early start and Dave... Read More messaged me the day before to assure us that they arrived at a hotel nearby and will be with us at 7am! APM took most of the stress out of our big day. Our guests loved Dave & Shelby and multiple people came up to me to say the APM team was fantastic. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Sara G

We absolutely LOVED the photographers, they helped us feel comfortable and got some amazing shots. They blended in with our guests when it came time for candid shots of the dancing. I can say nothing but good things about this company. We also had a package with a photo booth... Read More and thought it was the best investment to add to our evening!

2017-06-29T13:14:55 Response from the vendor

It was our honor to have captured so many memories for you both!! Thank you for choosing APM!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica R

There is not enough space to write the kind of review the team at APM deserves. From the engagement shoot, to our hectic schedules making even phone meetings difficult, to the big day itself, we knew we were in great hands! Within minutes, our photographer, Jim, was creating... Read More magic in the cold winter air with the two of us already being drastically sick. You wouldn't even know! The preview firework shot has me DYING to see the rest, especially the shots Jim LITERALLY laid down, face first, into the dirt to get,...that's dedication! Things went so smoothly that I didn't even know the two photographers were there! Who can say that!? From the start, Dave went out of his way to make sure we got our dream team for the big day, and we certainly didn't make things easy between family emergencies, the loss of our beloved dog, wedding craziness, and a new job making me virtually unreachable. Even under these circumstances, I know WITHOUT A DOUBT that we chose the most passionate, talented, and genuine company on the planet!! Couples heading into planning chaos, choosing this unbelievable group to capture your important day will DEFINITELY take the stress out of things! I wish I could get married all over again, just to have these wonderful, genius men and women in my life again. The day really does go by in a blink like, and you miss a lot of moments in all the craziness, but I feel so humbled and assured that the APM team didn't miss a thing! Stop searching, comparing, or wondering, and book them NOW! I can tell you with 200% certainty, it will be the best decision you make! Thanks again!! ❤️

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Bridget F

What an incredible experience we had with APM! We met with Dave and decided to go with Jim and assistant Nicki for our wedding. They were so professional, incredibly accommodating and so easy to deal with. We have already received the sneak peek for our wedding photos and the... Read More APM team exceeded our expectations by far. I feel so lucky to have found APM and would recommend them to anyone who is still searching for a wedding photographer. We will absolutely use APM for any photography needs in the future and can't wait to see the rest of our photos!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Michelle K

Thank you Melissa and Niki for making our day so amazing ! You do amazing work and the picture you captured are just amazing ! We can't wait to see all the pictures! Your fun and enthusiastic personality made our day flawless! Thank you !

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Shana A

Eric and Melanie shot my wedding and made our day so special! I loved how most of the time I didn't even notice they were there. Cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Tamara T

I cannot say enough about A Photographic Memory. My husband and I had Melissa and Nikki for our photographers and they over exceeded our expectations. Both were extremely accommodating and professional our whole wedding day. Melissa even shot our engagement session and we had... Read More the best time! Nikki fixed my broken wedding dress bustle! Our wedding day was awfully cold, rainy, and windy. We wanted to take some pictures outside because of the beautiful foliage. I was FREEZING and Nikki gave me her jacket to stay warm! When we got our pictures back, I couldn’t believe the quality and variety of pictures taken. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer that will go above and beyond for you! Thank you so much to Melissa and Nikki for your fabulous work! Tamara and Zack

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Christine D

We had an amazing experience with APM! They made the process so easy from engagement photos to our wedding day! The photographers we worked with knew our venue and the prep process in general better than we did and therefore were able to walk us through it seamlessly! They took... Read More amazing photos and never once interfered with anything. It was a pleasure to have them involved in our special day! We had kids in our wedding as well and the photographers were so patient with them! All of our pictures came out amazing! I highly recommend APM!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Cassandra D

APM was amazing from the start! Since I got engaged I wanted Dave Soucy to do my wedding photos, He was already booked for the day I was getting married but referred Jim to us. Jim was amazing! I was very stressed out the day of my wedding and he calmed me down and told me... Read More exactly what he wanted from me for pictures. It made the whole process go very smooth! the camera never stopped throughout the night making sure to capture everything! I cant say enough good things about Jim and the APM team!! thanks again

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Jen J

We used A Photographic Memory for our wedding photos and had a fantastic experience with them so far!! Melissa and Nate were our two photographers on our big day and they were both great. We had worked with Melissa for our Engagement photos, which came out amazing, so I knew we... Read More were in great hands for our wedding! They were able to capture everything without being intrusive at all. They worked with us to capture both sunset and fireworks photos outside of our venue on the beach, as we requested, all while making sure we didn't miss too much of our reception. So far we've seen about 20 photos from the Sneak Peek - and they are all AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest! The company has been great to work with as well. My mom was able to surprise us with an enlarged print from our Engagement session as a Christmas gift - and APM helped her and did an excellent job, all while keeping it a surprise for us! Their packages are easily customizable to provide exactly what you want, and nothing you don't. We are very happy with our choice using APM and we would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Emily Anne S

When we were looking for a photographer it was a no brainer to go with APM. Dave and Taylor did our wedding photos and we couldn't have been more pleased. They went above and beyond their photographer duties and gave me water and food in between shots because I was feeling... Read More faint from the heat. I truly can't thank them enough. Not only were the accommodating to me, but to the entire bridal party. At the end of the night everyone in my bridal party couldn't say enough wonderful things about how AMAZING Dave an Taylor were throughout the entire evening. Thank you for helping make our day so special. I highly recommend APM for any future events!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Heather M

We had Brittany and Melissa for our wedding and they were both great! We are so happy with how everything turned out and the photos came out amazing! My cousin and a friend of mine also used them as well and I was in both weddings. Different photographers for all three weddings... Read More and I can say they were all AMAZING!

Dave Soucy

Dave’s passion for photography extends well beyond simply taking photos. Noticing his talent around the age of 15, he decided to put it to use. While photographing friends and family, he soon found that there was something more that he wanted to do with it. Dave became completely immersed in photography and worked for several photo labs while fine-tuning his skills. Soon he decided that it was time to move on and start his own business photographing weddings and portraits. His photographic style is second to none, and he is always willing to go the extra mile to capture your perfect memory.