After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

402 S Croatan Hwy, Kill Devil Hills, NC Kill Devil Hills Outer Banks (252) 202-1699

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Cristina D

A Premiere Event was such a pleasure to work with when planning our wedding! Planning from NY was a breeze because Heather and her team are experts and such professionals. The positive energy, attention to detail (and then some!) and knowledge of process was more than anything... Read More we could've asked for. We would recommend to anyone!! Couldn't have done it without Heather! THANK YOU!!!!

Great Wedding Planner at A Premiere Event

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I was very happy with A Premiere Event. My husband is in the military and we had decided to have a small family wedding before his deployment. It was on a very quick timeline, and I was worried if I would get everything done in time. Heather went above and beyond to plan my... Read More wedding and keep it simple as I requested. All the way up to the ceremony and reception, I felt very well taken care of and could sit down and enjoy every minute of my wedding day. I would definitely recommend a Premiere Event to any bride in the area looking for a hard working wedding planner that listens to your wants and needs and follows through.

the best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jeannie T

We are so grateful that we decided to hire Heather with A Premiere Event for our wedding day coordination. We were initially unsure whether or not it was necessary to hire a coordinator, but realize now that this was the most important vendor to hire. Heather is ON IT. She knows... Read More which vendors in the area are the best, and which ones aren't so great. Her input and recommendations were invaluable. She was easy to work with in that she is very straightforward and honest, and most importantly she made sure our wedding ran smoothly. We could not have been happier with her services and I would highly recommend her to any bride considering a wedding in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Amazing... Thank You so much :-)

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Jennifer P

If you're looking for a wedding planner, you've found her. Heather is super easy to work with and has amazing ideas. Sometimes when I felt completely lost, she provided all the info and ideas I needed to get me back on track and keep me sane. I LOVED everything she put together... Read More and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking!

The best day of coordinator ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Melissa S

From the momement I met Heather in Starbucks I knew I had made the right decsision to hire her for day of coordination services. She allowed my entire bridal party to relax and focus on the wedding! She handled all of the details and was able to roll with the punches when we... Read More threw a wrench in the timeline! Heather was amazing, organized, and helpful! I would hire her all over again except I would let her plan the whole wedding and not just coordinate the day.

terrific!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Heather provided all the help and consultation that was needed!. She really had our backs the day of the wedding and took control of everything. It made the day so much more enjoyable and we couldn't have had such a great time without her. Worth every penny!

Wedding by the Waves

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Sarah C

When embarking on our wedding journey we immediately knew that the Outer Banks would be the perfect location to celebrate our special day and entertain our guests. We live in Virginia so my first step was finding a wedding coordinator to assist with planning. I had ideas and... Read More was familiar with the Outer Banks but knew it would be difficult to plan a wedding from another state. I read the reviews about A Premiere Event on wedding websites and felt that Heather would be a perfect fit for us...and after our first conversation I had no doubt! Heather is highly knowledgeable about the venues, vendors and services offered in the Outer Banks. We were looking for a venue with a water view and due to her persistence and dedication she managed to get us a contract at the Kitty Hawk Pier House when we had previously been told they were booked! Once we had our venue, Heather made certain that we had vendors lined up for our wedding. She was always available and quick with responses. She was extremely organized and detail oriented. I was not stressed at all during my planning process and can attribute that largely to the service provided by A Premiere Event(as well as a supportive and loving fiance!). Heather met with us when looking at venues and before our wedding to ensure everything was in order. Our wedding day was beautiful! Heather had created a timeline and worked closely with vendors. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding by the waves. I am so thankful that I chose A Premiere Event and would not hesitate to recommend this exceptional company to other brides! Best Wishes, Sarah

Highly Recommended for a Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Margaret R

Heather Clark helped us plan my daughter's destination wedding on the Outer Banks and also coordinated her wedding day. We were extremely pleased with the service she provided. Because we live over seven hours away from the location chosen we were only able to visit it twice... Read More before the wedding. Heather suggested vendors to us, set up appointments with the ones we selected, and made it possible for us to feel comfortable with planning long distance. On the day of the wedding she took care of all of the details so that we could enjoy ourselves and not worry. Heather's professionalism, knowledge, and attention to detail helped to turn my daughter's wedding dreams into reality.

Day of coordinator

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Jessica W

Heather was great to work with and helped make my wedding day perfect! I would highly recommend!

Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Bridget W

I hired Heather for the day-of coordinating and am very happy I did! She went above and beyond to make my day go smoothly and everything turned out perfect! She also had a lovely assistant with her who was extremely helpful and did anything I asked without hesitation -I was very... Read More happy with A Premier Event!!!

Professional, Flexible, Personable

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Maureen H

Heather is a pro at what she does and she put her heart and soul into helping us have the perfect wedding day! Even though we only contracted Heather for wedding day coordination, she answered countless emails and phone calls and met with me in person beforehand to work out all... Read More of the intricate details. She is so professional and so personable. The weather was terrible on our wedding day so at the last minute we made the call to move the ceremony indoors. Heather executed everything flawlessly and her and her assistant handled all of our guests , vendors, and all of the logistics. It was so flawless that you couldn't even tell that our ceremony wasn't supposed to be indoors in the first place! Heather didn't miss a SINGLE detail and our wedding was more beautiful, and perfect, than I could ever have imagined. I am extremely organized, but I still don't know what we would have done without her! She is worth every penny, and more!

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Sarah M

Heather is AMAZING!!!! We do recommend to get a wedding coordinator/planner for your wedding. Heather and her assistant ran the day flawlessly! We had a beach ceremony and as soon as I was about to go to the beach, it started to rain :(. But Heather was so calm and asked me what... Read More I wanted to do becuase she would do whatever. I made the decision to pull all the guest off the beach and have the ceremony in the tent and as soon as I said that she went to work. She got all guest back to the tent in less than 15 mins and then everything was on track again. We didnt worry about anything the whole day and espcially during the reception, Heather and her assistant took care of everything. We would defiantely recommend Heather to anyone looking for a fantastic individual that cares about her job and utimately you during your speical day!! Thanks Heather for everything... YOUR THE BEST!! GeeJay and Sarah

Ashleigh

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Ashleigh S

Heather with a premiere event made our day better than I could have ever imagined. It went smoothly and I had nothing to worry about. I knew that it would be taken care of without me having to answer hundreds of questions. And let me say my crowd is a hard one to keep on task... Read More and she managed very professionally. Heather was also fun and easy going so that made it even better to have her included as part of our day. Everything was wonderful!!!!

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelley S

I could never pay Heather Clark enough compliments for her services. Without a doubt she was the best decision we made for our wedding when we selected her for her "Day Of" services. Hosting a wedding out of state, we are from Chicago and got married in the Outer Banks, made... Read More her a valuable help from the times we hired her through the moment she left our reception. She kept our event organized, on schedule and managed all the hiccups (including getting trapped in an elevator during my reception). We felt that all our attention, from the moment our rehearsal practice started through the end of the reception, was focused 100% on enjoying our experience. That also includes our parents, who could have easily had been pulled from one direction to another had she and her assistant not been there. Without a doubt, do yourself a favor and adjust your budget to include Heather in your event!

Jennettes Pier Wedding

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Heather was professional in every way. She helped make our daughters wedding a dream. She covered every detail and made suggestions that helped us have the most amazing wedding. She nailed down the timeline with all the venders, wedding party and the entire event from... Read More rehearsal to the day of went flawlessly. She set up the tables, linens and decor at the pier. She took great care with the bride and groom throughout the evening. It allowed me to enjoy my daughters wedding knowing all was taken care of. Heather Clark is a class act!

Definitely worth it!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Randa A

Heather did a great job of keeping everything together and on time! Even with our crazy group! She even ran to the ABC store 2 times during the reception.

MOB

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Debbie O

For my daughter's wedding in April, we chose to work with A Premiere Event. We made the right decision!! We began working with Heather a year before the wedding so she helped us at every stage. She helped us plan a wedding based on our budget - we did not walk away from the... Read More wedding with bills we had not anticipated. Heather steered us toward vendors that she knew would give us excellent service; she was also able to get us the best prices for their services because she has an excellent reputation among vendors on the Outer Banks. Heather listened to us when we told her where we wanted to focus our money. The wedding was absolutely wonderful - she even got us beautiful weather on the big day!! On the day of the wedding she was there to oversee every aspect of the wedding - she allowed the bride, groom, and family to enjoy the day without worrying about tent delivery, food, cake set up, and all the other details that go into making that day perfect. Heather took care of last minute small details that made the wedding more beautiful and more comfortable - the type of windows used with our tent and the last minute addition of a tent heater. It was beautiful, but chilly on April 6!! Our wedding guests still comment on the wonderful food provided by Red Sky and we relive the day with the exceptional photos provided by Pullen Photography. Dimension Hair Salon was on site the morning of the wedding and gave the bridal party top service in hair and make-up. All of the vendors we chose through her added to a wonderful wedding - food, photography, music, flowers, cake, hair and make-up, rentals, candy table, transportation - were tops!! I highly recommend A Premiere Event to you. Heather is tops!!

Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 caroline N

A Premiere Event helped my husband and I have the perfect wedding. We contacted Heather about a year before our wedding; we were very excited and had only a few ideas. Heather helped us turn our ideas into our dream wedding. She helped us every step of the way; from finding a... Read More venue to organizing vendors to coordinating our big day. Heather helped us find the best vendors in the OBX for our big day and we stay within our budget! I cannot express how helpful Heather was during the planning of our big day. I could not have planned this wedding without Heather, she really made our big day better than we ever imagined! The experience was easy and fun, my husband and I talk about how we miss planning our wedding and wish we could do this every year! I am so happy with A Premiere Event and Heather; she gave us the perfect wedding! I would recommend Heather to anyone planning a wedding in the OBX. Thank you for giving us our dream wedding!

Heather is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Jessica M

Heather helped keep us on track and was a wonderful friend and quarterback for our wedding. She is organized and always a great resource. We planned a destination wedding in the Outer Banks from hundreds of miles away and without Heather it would not have been nearly as... Read More fabulous! I am a very busy professional and unlike most brides I have not dreamed of my wedding day from birth (Heather helped make it appear that I did!) She is great and easy to work with!! No real complaints..I only have one very minor criticism: I think she could be slightly more choosey when referring vendors...My wedding was unbelievable and everything that we wished for. Heather rocks

A Premiere Event helped make my wedding perfect! (

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Megan C

Heather Clark from A Premiere Event made my life so much easier over this past year. Every time I had a question or concern she quickly answered with an honest and straight to the point answer. This was extremely important for me because I was planning a destination wedding in... Read More NC and was stressing over every detail. She was reasonably priced and proved to be worth WAY more than she charged. The day of my wedding I was stress free because Heather handled any issue that came up and I was none the wiser. I highly recommend Heather Clark & A Premiere Event!

Even locals need help

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Robin B

I've lived on the Outer Banks for over 25 years and was fully comfortable with the vendors we'd chosen for my daughter's wedding. Most were personally as well as professionally known to me. Because of that, my daughter didn't think we needed any help with organization or... Read More planning, but I decided to hire Heather as a wedding day coordinator. I'm so glad I did. Ever professional, calm and organized, she kept things flowing without my having to spend the day fussing over details and vendor questions. I was able to relax and enjoy the time with my daughter, our family and guests instead of focusing on all the intrusive but necessary details that make a big event run smoothly. When I did need something taken care of, it required only a 15 second word with her instead of 15 minutes of intervention from me to accomplish. When I told the vendors that she would be their contact for the day, all of them were pleased to be working with her again. That, to me, spoke volumes. I absolutely and without reservation would hire A Premiere Event again.

Rachel and Dan's Wedding 9/2/11

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 sharon i

I'd like to thank Heather Clark of Premier Events for all the help she gave us in planning a "fairy tale" wedding. With the threat of Hurricane Irene in the forecast, Heather remained calm and positive. The wedding was amazing. From the beach ceremony with Reverand jay, the... Read More violinist, the steel drum band, the DJ, and caterer (Red Sky), the photographer, and our decorator, Renee Landry Style, the feedback I've been getting from our guests is amazing. It was the best week vacation/wedding I've ever had. Heather coordinated all the finest vendors OBX had to offer and provided us with a lifetime of wonderful memories. We will never forget this beautiful event.

Smooth, Stress Free Wedding

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Emily C

After a few months of going back & forth, I decided to get a day of coordinator. It was by far the best decision I made. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. Heather and her assistant set everything up to my specifications, got everyone where they... Read More needed to be and made sure everything went smoothly. If she felt like the parts of the wedding were dragging she would ask if we wanted to skip ahead to something else. The night was amazing & the only thing I had to worry about was getting ready! :-)

Best Planner in the OBX!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Kristen W

My husband and I live in Northern Virginia and knew we needed somebody who could be more hands on with the vendors and on location as needed. Hiring Heather was one of the best things we did throughout the whole wedding process. She had great suggestions and was so organized... Read More that neither my husband, nor I had a worry in the world the day of our wedding. She was also extremely helpful in keeping us both calm when Hurricane Earl was slated to hit the outer banks just one week before our wedding and assured us if necessary she would change our locations and get everything back on track for us in one short week! Thank goodness that never happened and the hurricane missed but even during that stressful period of uncertainty Heather was able to help keep us on track for our big day- and remain calm! She was great at coordinating all people involved, the vendors and the general timeline. She also did my hair and makeup- I looked like a model! Her salon, Dimensions, did the hair of my mother, aunt and all the girls in the wedding. Needless to say that their hair was beautiful as well. All around wonderful planner and such a joy to work with! Would recommend her to all - hands down!

Amazing services!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Kara C

My husband and I are both from Detroit, MI. We knew we needed someone to hold things together as this was a destination wedding and our first wedding also! This was the best choice we could have made. We had a wedding at an event home in the outer banks and things couldn't... Read More have went more perfect. There were so many things that I could have forgotten, but this wasn't the case with A Premier Event. They even did me and my girls hair as well and did a fantastic job! We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! It was one of the best choices we made when wedding planning!