A Touch Of Class DJ's

Serving all of New England and around the country by request

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

318 Stearns Road, Marlborough, MA
Serving all of New England and around the country by request

Highly Professional

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Maria D

My husband and I were so happy with ATOC! Not only do they act as DJ's, but they helped with the whole look of the night using the LED lights. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it really made a big difference. At one point I noticed that the color of the lights was a bit off, and... Read More as I was explaining it to Chris (our MC), he was talking in his headphones to the DJ who was fixing them as I spoke...it was so smooth and fast! They were both incredibly respectful and easy to work with. We had some last minute changes with scheduling for the night and Chris took it all in and made the flow of the evening so seamless and easy. These guys are great, and Ken (the owner of the company) is incredibly responsive. He really wants his customers to be happy and goes out of his way to stay in contact with you. If you call or email with questions or concerns, you are pretty much guaranteed an almost immediate response and solution. These guys are awesome. Also, seeing as they are the music guys for the night, I should note that my guests (quite literally) never left the dance floor. I had one guest comment on how great the music was, saying he kept leaving the floor to get a drink but had to run back because another great song came on. I think a testament to how great they are is that my guests continued to stay and hang out even after the wedding ended. I seriously loved them!

2015-08-03T11:39:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting A Touch Of Class be part of your special day. I love it when I hear great things about our event team. We will always try to make these special days amazing for our clients. Thanks again for the kind words!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jaclyn L

We cannot begin to say how much we loved Ken Cosco as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. He played a huge role in our wedding from behind the scenes, to setting the tone, to just being all around great. He is extremely professional, gets back to you in a timely manor, pays great... Read More attention to detail, and is an excellent emcee! Throughout the wedding he was always checking in with us to make sure everything was going our way. A week before our wedding he went through everything in great detail to make sure our wedding went exactly the way we envisioned, and it truly went that way from the ceremony, bridal party entrances parent dances, cake cutting, and last dance! The music selection was everything we could have hoped for and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves! We would recommend A Tough of Class to anyone!

2015-07-22T14:57:30 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you and your guests. The wedding was a blast, and the rain held out until after the ceremony, That was lucky too! If you need anything, please let me know.

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jill B

My wife and I heard about A Touch of Class through a friend and based on that recommendation we booked them. We are very glad that we did because it was a great experience. Even though they have a ton of songs in their catalog Ken went out of his way to locate specific... Read More versions of songs that we wanted. For the actual wedding we had Jim as our DJ and he was incredibly friendly and was great at keeping the dance floor going the entire time of the reception. He was also completely unfazed by a quick change during our ceremony from outdoors to indoors due to last second rain. If doing it all over again we would without a doubt book A Touch of Class again.

2015-06-03T13:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be very flexible on the special day so we can solve problems. I am glad that Jim was able to accommodate you due to the unwelcome rain. Thanks again for letting us create your special day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Charles G

I hired ATOC for my son's wedding. They were very professional and friendly. The music wasn't to loud and everyone had nothing but great things to say about the DJ and MC!! I would highly recommend Ken Cosco's ATOC for any occasion!!! They really do live up to their name!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Heidi B

ATOC was amazing at my wedding. I hired them to DJ after seeing them at my cousin's wedding and he hired them after seeing them at his brother in law's wedding. Ken was amazing at answering all my questions. If I got nervous about anything he would call or contact me right away... Read More to calm my worries. Chris, my MC and the DJ was excellent at the wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole time! People complimented us on the entertainment and the whole day ran smoothly. I would absolutely hire them again for my next event. Thank you ATOC!

2016-09-25T11:43:19 Response from the vendor

Relaxing a client is an important aspect to any wedding planning process. I am glad that we could relax you, and the Chris rocked your special day! Thank you again for letting ATOC be part of it.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Brydon H

Ken was awesome! He kept the dance floor full from start to finish. He had a great selection of music and mixed it up with a few games. He also brought a photo booth that ended up being a huge hit with everyone. We are so happy with our decision to pick him for our DJ.... Read More Definitely could not have been better!

2016-09-25T11:43:57 Response from the vendor

DJ, fun, and photo novelties...I love that combination. I am glad you and your guests had a blast. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

A touch of class DJ's did a perfect job with our wedding. They were easy to work with, communicated extremely well, and provided guidance along the way. They were very accommodating, friendly, and lively to us and our guests. I would highly recommend Ken, Ruby, Michael, or... Read More any other staff member to perform at any function. Great job A Touch of Class DJ's, and thanks for helping make our special day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 gioia p

Absolute perfection! If you want to ease your mind for your wedding day, you have to hire Ken and his team. I cannot say enough good things about A Touch of Class DJ's, I was beyond pleased and very impressed. Ken was so attentive, I did not need to worry about one thing! He... Read More would come and find me when the next "event" was occurring. It was such a pleasure working with him. Everyone loved the music and Ken's high energy! Everyone keeps telling me it was the best wedding they have been to. A big thank you to Ken and his team for a flawless wedding party!

2016-09-05T18:52:30 Response from the vendor

Perfection is a fun word. That is what we strive for. I am glad you had such a great time. I loved working for you too! Thank again.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Ken was great! Ken was available to us months prior to my wedding for questions and was fast at responding to all my emails - including all the emails I sent the week of the wedding. Ken was able to provide suggestions/guidance for guest entertainment and music - a big help as... Read More my husband and I are far from music and entertainment experts. During the reception, Ken was able to keep my husband and I on track to not miss our dinner and help ensure the night's planned events (even those non DJ related) were not missed. While away from our guests, Ken was able to keep our guests entertained with music and dancing. Ken's interactive style was key in my wedding reception success. I could not imagine my wedding with any other DJ hosting. More than once during the evening we had guests telling us that the music was great. Could not have been more impressed with his performance.

2016-08-28T11:34:45 Response from the vendor

It was awesome making your day spectacular. You had a great crowd, and that is always a plus. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Gabrielle Ilana W

5.0Gabrielle Wolfe Very helpful. Always the best service. Ken made sure to address every detail. That day we had nothing to worry about abs the party was what we wanted fun fun fun! Every guest that attended said, what a great time! Don't waste your time looking for the best... Read More you have it here!

2016-06-24T15:59:40 Response from the vendor

I am so thrilled that you had a great time. We had a blast too. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Christina A

For our wedding on May 28, 2016 we were SO lucky to have both Ken & Ruth Ann work our event. They were fantastic! Ken was amazing from our first interactions up until our final goodbye. He is super responsive with emails and phone calls. They know their stuff and I knew I... Read More was in good hands using ATOC. During our wedding Ken & Ruth Ann ensured my husband and I had everything we wanted, needed, and imagined, they even helped me with a small dress issue! They are so attentive to details. Our guests had a blast and most importantly, my husband and I did too! We would absolutely use ATOC again and definity recommend you do too!

2016-06-14T14:48:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the chance to make your day magical. It was our pleasure, and if you ever need anything moving forward, please let me know. Thanks again for the kind words.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Ken and Ruth Ann where awesome! They kept the party going right from the start. Very attentive and made sure at all times my wife and I were taken care of. This attentiveness did not stop at the music! We were asked if we needed anything from a drink, to finding someone we... Read More needed to talk to to making sure we knew our food had arrived, reminding us to eat. I cant say enough about working with A Touch of Class. Everything was effortless from the first contact to the end of our wedding evening. HUGE thank you and a million thumbs up!

2016-04-25T12:25:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be more attentive than every other company. And I am glad you saw that. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Sheri F

I worked with Ken to set up the event, (wedding) and i loved working with him. Chris was our MC and he did a great job. We had things that didnt happen as they should and he knew exactly what to do and made everything flow smoothly. I have had several of my guests say they... Read More loved the DJ. So did we. I highly recommend A touch of class. They were amazing......

2016-04-20T11:39:20 Response from the vendor

We have had so many happy brides because we can change on a dime to work around things that don't go as planned. Weddings have a ton of moving parts, and being flexible is important. Thank you for the kind words, and please let us... Read Less Read More

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Sonia M

We could not be happier with the services that Ken and A Touch Of Class provided for us. They covered the ceremony and the reception for our wedding and were amazing! Everything went so smoothly and Ken made our wedding day such a blast. He kept the whole crowd engaged the whole... Read More night, from playing a centerpiece give away, to teaching the crowd how to dance to the party songs. Everyone we have spoken to since the wedding has said what an amazing job Ken and the DJ did and that it was the most fun that they have ever had at a wedding. Ken came up to us right before dinner and told us if we needed anything that he would be there for us. He treated us like a king and queen. Even the videographers that we hired said that they have done a lot of weddings and that they have never seen a DJ/MC that was so on the ball and as fun as A Touch of Class. Even before the wedding Ken was always so helpful on the phone and at our meeting. Anytime I had a question he was always right there to help and was so kind. We couldn’t ask for a better experience than what we had with Ken and his staff. You guys are absolutely amazing!! Thank you!

2015-12-04T15:48:35 Response from the vendor

The client services that we offer before the weddings has to be equal to that of the event day. I am glad you were the king and queen. That is how it is supposed to be! Thank you for the kind words.

Beyond Expectation

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Danielle F

Touch of Class DJ’s was an absolute pleasure to work with during our wedding planning process and delivered beyond expectation the day of our wedding. Ken was easy going and made us very comfortable when asking questions from wedding timelines to cake placement at the venue... Read More and much, much more! He gave us his honest opinion and was a wealth of knowledge associated to various aspects of the wedding which was very much appreciated during the planning process. The response time from Touch of Class DJ’s was impeccable! THE WEDDING!! We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Touch of Class DJ’s as our vendor - our wedding guests were completely engaged and the dance floor was packed the entire wedding. Ken went out of his way to make sure things were going okay with my husband and myself throughout the wedding. He even stepped in to make sure we had time to eat our meals and was our bodyguard for a few moments to make sure we had enough food to “fuel” us for the entire wedding. Very cool. We appreciate the dedication and the overall morale from Touch of Class DJ’s – we highly recommend this company for any event where a DJ is needed! We will definitely be using Touch of Class DJ’s again in the future. Thanks again for a job well done!

2015-11-05T13:13:30 Response from the vendor

Now that is a review!! Thank you for the nice words, and it was our pleasure too! I look forward to the next big party.

Worth the investment

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

We had a great experience with ATOC DJs for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Ken is very passionate about what he does and holds his employees to a high standard. The week of the wedding the communication broke down somewhat however everything turned out great.... Read More Having Chris as the MC certainly helped the flow of the whole night and he was constantly checking with us to make sure the music was what we wanted and if we had any requests. I've had several relatives say that his song choices were perfect and the dance floor was always full. My only complaint is the "if you don't hear from me it means we have the songs" approach once we had given Chris the list of processional/first dance etc songs. Some songs were obscure and I was nervous that ATOC's catalog wouldn't have them. The day of the wedding everything went fine and I was pleased to hear that ATOC did in fact have all of our songs but getting the confirmation would have been nice. Ultimately it was a good experience and we would definitely recommend ATOC.

2015-11-05T12:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, and I am thrilled that the wedding went perfectly. I will mention this to Chris and the other MC's, so we offer future clients piece of mind via a simple phone call or email. That is a great idea.... Read Less Read More

Such a Great Experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kendra D

Ken, our DJ, made our wedding amazing! He handled everything and kept us on schedule throughout the night. We have received so much positive feedback from our guest and the Plimoth staff. Our package included up lighting, geysers for our introduction, and we added additional... Read More screens that played the music videos. We had such a unique experience. Ken kept the energy up and everyone on the dance floor. Even the older couples danced a majority of the time. The night was truly amazing! We did not have to worry about a thing!

Very Happy with A Touch of Class DJ's

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Elizabeth H

We were so happy with Ken from A Touch of Class DJ's. All we heard after our wedding was how much fun the reception was and the music was a big part of it. Ken was great to work with leading up to the wedding. He talked us through what to expect and really explained all the... Read More options we had. He did a good job of making suggestions without telling us what to do. There were some things that we had never heard of before that Ken did. When he explained these new ideas to us, we got really excited about them and they turned out really well during the event. At the reception, he was sure to play the few songs we had requested prior to the event, and then put together a great playlist for the rest of the time. We are in our mid 20's so we had a broad age range at the event. Everyone from our recent college graduate friends to our grandparents were up and dancing throughout the night. Ken brought so much energy to the reception and I think it made a big impact. In addition to the music, Ken provided up-lighting. When we walked into the room before the reception started we were blown away by how much the lighting added to the room. It really complimented our colors well and brightened the room. We cannot express how happy we were with our whole experience with Ken and A Touch of Class DJ's.

2015-10-14T23:22:31 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that you had a great time, and it was my pleasure to bring in an freshly upgraded wireless LED Uplighting package for you! Thanks again for the kind words.

The Best Around!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Abigail L

Ken and his DJ were the ones at my wedding!I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am of both of them! After meeting Ken,I knew he would be amazing. He was the best around! He was such a great MC! I have never been at a wedding where so many of the guests were on the floor... Read More dancing! He led us in some fun line dances and walked us through many parts of the wedding. He also ensured that my husband and I ate food throughout the night! That was wonderful! A highlight for me was that my bussle broke and he didn't just fix it once, but twice! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! I also wish I had another event coming up where Ken could MC! Thank you, Ken for the best night of our lives!!!! :)

2015-10-08T23:02:12 Response from the vendor

I appreciate the nice words! We really try to cover all aspects of the wedding including being a tailor! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Roseann M

They were so professional and helpful on our wedding day. Before a particular part of the reception would happen (i.e., entrance, first dance, cake cutting, etc.) the DJ would quietly come over to us and let us know how that part of the reception will unfold pertaining to... Read More music. He also contacted us the week before the wedding to make sure he got all of our favorite songs and artists correct on his playlist and suggested a really fun way to give away our centerpiece that was not the old run of the mill take out a dollar way. He used TV theme song trivia, and everyone had a ball! I would highly recommend Touch of Class, they were fantastic!

2015-09-24T12:17:57 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that you had a great time! Jim is very attentive, and I am glad that you recognized and enjoyed that! Thanks again for letting ATOC be part of your special day.

Very Responsive & great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Jackie B

Ken was great to work with. When i first met with him his enthusiasm was through the roof so I knew I had to book a touch of class. Ken was our DJ/MC for the event & did a great job. He not only played great music, put up with crazy intro requests from our bridal party but he... Read More really ran the whole wedding. I will also never forget, when our meals were served he found my husband & I and made sure we sat down and had a couple of bites which we wouldn't have done otherwise. Thank you Ken & a touch of class!

2015-09-18T14:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It is my job to oversee the entire event, and I am glad that it came through.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Shoshana C

All of my guests keep telling me how much fun my wedding was, and a huge part of that was thanks to Ken!

2015-08-20T23:14:58 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! I hope I get to see you at one of your friend's or family's events in the future.

Dance floor was full all night!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 kathryn b

I can't say enough good things about A Touch of Class. Ken really made my daughter's event special. The red uplighting he supplied gave the room a warm glow and intimate feel. I was so pleased. And the playlist was great - Ken kept everyone dancing until the last minute. Thank... Read More you!

Excellent DJ and So Much More!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kira C

Ken was absolutely terrific from start to finish! He made it very clear when we spoke to him on the phone the week before the wedding that my husband and I wouldn't have to worry about anything once we saw his face, and that was absolutely true. Apart from providing a fun and... Read More lively atmosphere (and excellent music, of course) he made a point to help my husband and I in many other ways throughout the evening. Whenever food hit the table, he would come and find us to make sure we made time to eat our food. He even showed me some tactics for throwing the bouquet without falling over! He also seamlessly incorporated traditions that we wanted to include in our day (including the Hora). I would recommend A Touch of Class to anyone who is looking for an excellent DJ and some peace of mind on their wedding day knowing that things are in excellent hands :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christine S

ATOC was great! Ken was very quick to respond to all of my questions throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jim, the actual DJ the day of the wedding was also great, all I wanted was a packed dance floor the entire night and that was exactly what I got.

Meet The President

Ken Cosco

Ken has been a nationally award winning MC since 1989. He has been featured in many national DJ publications and has been a featured wedding instructor at national DJ conferences since 1997. Locally, he has been featured in the pages of The Boston Globe, Metrowest Daily News, and The Jewish Advocate. He is currently the mobile DJ for WXLO 104.5FM, Nashicon, and The Pike including the flagship's Awesome 80's Prom every spring. He has even been entertaining for KISS 108 FM's KISS Concert, 2015. Ken has opened for many national acts like Chubby Checker, C&C Music Factory, Tiffany, & More

Start a Conversation!