A Touch Of Class DJ's

Marlborough, MA

Luxury Entertainment For Amazing Weddings

A Touch Of Class DJ’s provides luxury entertainment for superior weddings through their nationally award-winning entertainers, computer sound systems, and unsurpassed client services. Over 25 years of experience and over 95,000 songs, clients choose A Touch Of Class for expertise and funky options.

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

318 Stearns Road, Marlborough, MA

Highly Professional

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Maria D

My husband and I were so happy with ATOC! Not only do they act as DJ's, but they helped with the whole look of the night using the LED lights. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it really made a big difference. At one point I noticed that the color of the lights was a bit off, and... Read More as I was explaining it to Chris (our MC), he was talking in his headphones to the DJ who was fixing them as I spoke...it was so smooth and fast! They were both incredibly respectful and easy to work with. We had some last minute changes with scheduling for the night and Chris took it all in and made the flow of the evening so seamless and easy. These guys are great, and Ken (the owner of the company) is incredibly responsive. He really wants his customers to be happy and goes out of his way to stay in contact with you. If you call or email with questions or concerns, you are pretty much guaranteed an almost immediate response and solution. These guys are awesome. Also, seeing as they are the music guys for the night, I should note that my guests (quite literally) never left the dance floor. I had one guest comment on how great the music was, saying he kept leaving the floor to get a drink but had to run back because another great song came on. I think a testament to how great they are is that my guests continued to stay and hang out even after the wedding ended. I seriously loved them!

2015-08-03T11:39:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting A Touch Of Class be part of your special day. I love it when I hear great things about our event team. We will always try to make these special days amazing for our clients. Thanks again for the kind words!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jaclyn L

We cannot begin to say how much we loved Ken Cosco as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. He played a huge role in our wedding from behind the scenes, to setting the tone, to just being all around great. He is extremely professional, gets back to you in a timely manor, pays great... Read More attention to detail, and is an excellent emcee! Throughout the wedding he was always checking in with us to make sure everything was going our way. A week before our wedding he went through everything in great detail to make sure our wedding went exactly the way we envisioned, and it truly went that way from the ceremony, bridal party entrances parent dances, cake cutting, and last dance! The music selection was everything we could have hoped for and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves! We would recommend A Tough of Class to anyone!

2015-07-22T14:57:30 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you and your guests. The wedding was a blast, and the rain held out until after the ceremony, That was lucky too! If you need anything, please let me know.

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jill B

My wife and I heard about A Touch of Class through a friend and based on that recommendation we booked them. We are very glad that we did because it was a great experience. Even though they have a ton of songs in their catalog Ken went out of his way to locate specific... Read More versions of songs that we wanted. For the actual wedding we had Jim as our DJ and he was incredibly friendly and was great at keeping the dance floor going the entire time of the reception. He was also completely unfazed by a quick change during our ceremony from outdoors to indoors due to last second rain. If doing it all over again we would without a doubt book A Touch of Class again.

2015-06-03T13:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be very flexible on the special day so we can solve problems. I am glad that Jim was able to accommodate you due to the unwelcome rain. Thanks again for letting us create your special day!

Beyond Expectation

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Danielle F

Touch of Class DJ’s was an absolute pleasure to work with during our wedding planning process and delivered beyond expectation the day of our wedding. Ken was easy going and made us very comfortable when asking questions from wedding timelines to cake placement at the venue... Read More and much, much more! He gave us his honest opinion and was a wealth of knowledge associated to various aspects of the wedding which was very much appreciated during the planning process. The response time from Touch of Class DJ’s was impeccable! THE WEDDING!! We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Touch of Class DJ’s as our vendor - our wedding guests were completely engaged and the dance floor was packed the entire wedding. Ken went out of his way to make sure things were going okay with my husband and myself throughout the wedding. He even stepped in to make sure we had time to eat our meals and was our bodyguard for a few moments to make sure we had enough food to “fuel” us for the entire wedding. Very cool. We appreciate the dedication and the overall morale from Touch of Class DJ’s – we highly recommend this company for any event where a DJ is needed! We will definitely be using Touch of Class DJ’s again in the future. Thanks again for a job well done!

2015-11-05T13:13:30 Response from the vendor

Now that is a review!! Thank you for the nice words, and it was our pleasure too! I look forward to the next big party.

Worth the investment

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

We had a great experience with ATOC DJs for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Ken is very passionate about what he does and holds his employees to a high standard. The week of the wedding the communication broke down somewhat however everything turned out great.... Read More Having Chris as the MC certainly helped the flow of the whole night and he was constantly checking with us to make sure the music was what we wanted and if we had any requests. I've had several relatives say that his song choices were perfect and the dance floor was always full. My only complaint is the "if you don't hear from me it means we have the songs" approach once we had given Chris the list of processional/first dance etc songs. Some songs were obscure and I was nervous that ATOC's catalog wouldn't have them. The day of the wedding everything went fine and I was pleased to hear that ATOC did in fact have all of our songs but getting the confirmation would have been nice. Ultimately it was a good experience and we would definitely recommend ATOC.

2015-11-05T12:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, and I am thrilled that the wedding went perfectly. I will mention this to Chris and the other MC's, so we offer future clients piece of mind via a simple phone call or email. That is a great idea.... Read Less Read More

Such a Great Experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kendra D

Ken, our DJ, made our wedding amazing! He handled everything and kept us on schedule throughout the night. We have received so much positive feedback from our guest and the Plimoth staff. Our package included up lighting, geysers for our introduction, and we added additional... Read More screens that played the music videos. We had such a unique experience. Ken kept the energy up and everyone on the dance floor. Even the older couples danced a majority of the time. The night was truly amazing! We did not have to worry about a thing!

Very Happy with A Touch of Class DJ's

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Elizabeth H

We were so happy with Ken from A Touch of Class DJ's. All we heard after our wedding was how much fun the reception was and the music was a big part of it. Ken was great to work with leading up to the wedding. He talked us through what to expect and really explained all the... Read More options we had. He did a good job of making suggestions without telling us what to do. There were some things that we had never heard of before that Ken did. When he explained these new ideas to us, we got really excited about them and they turned out really well during the event. At the reception, he was sure to play the few songs we had requested prior to the event, and then put together a great playlist for the rest of the time. We are in our mid 20's so we had a broad age range at the event. Everyone from our recent college graduate friends to our grandparents were up and dancing throughout the night. Ken brought so much energy to the reception and I think it made a big impact. In addition to the music, Ken provided up-lighting. When we walked into the room before the reception started we were blown away by how much the lighting added to the room. It really complimented our colors well and brightened the room. We cannot express how happy we were with our whole experience with Ken and A Touch of Class DJ's.

2015-10-14T23:22:31 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that you had a great time, and it was my pleasure to bring in an freshly upgraded wireless LED Uplighting package for you! Thanks again for the kind words.

The Best Around!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Abigail L

Ken and his DJ were the ones at my wedding!I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am of both of them! After meeting Ken,I knew he would be amazing. He was the best around! He was such a great MC! I have never been at a wedding where so many of the guests were on the floor... Read More dancing! He led us in some fun line dances and walked us through many parts of the wedding. He also ensured that my husband and I ate food throughout the night! That was wonderful! A highlight for me was that my bussle broke and he didn't just fix it once, but twice! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! I also wish I had another event coming up where Ken could MC! Thank you, Ken for the best night of our lives!!!! :)

2015-10-08T23:02:12 Response from the vendor

I appreciate the nice words! We really try to cover all aspects of the wedding including being a tailor! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Roseann M

They were so professional and helpful on our wedding day. Before a particular part of the reception would happen (i.e., entrance, first dance, cake cutting, etc.) the DJ would quietly come over to us and let us know how that part of the reception will unfold pertaining to... Read More music. He also contacted us the week before the wedding to make sure he got all of our favorite songs and artists correct on his playlist and suggested a really fun way to give away our centerpiece that was not the old run of the mill take out a dollar way. He used TV theme song trivia, and everyone had a ball! I would highly recommend Touch of Class, they were fantastic!

2015-09-24T12:17:57 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that you had a great time! Jim is very attentive, and I am glad that you recognized and enjoyed that! Thanks again for letting ATOC be part of your special day.

Very Responsive & great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Jackie B

Ken was great to work with. When i first met with him his enthusiasm was through the roof so I knew I had to book a touch of class. Ken was our DJ/MC for the event & did a great job. He not only played great music, put up with crazy intro requests from our bridal party but he... Read More really ran the whole wedding. I will also never forget, when our meals were served he found my husband & I and made sure we sat down and had a couple of bites which we wouldn't have done otherwise. Thank you Ken & a touch of class!

2015-09-18T14:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It is my job to oversee the entire event, and I am glad that it came through.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Shoshana C

All of my guests keep telling me how much fun my wedding was, and a huge part of that was thanks to Ken!

2015-08-20T23:14:58 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! I hope I get to see you at one of your friend's or family's events in the future.

Dance floor was full all night!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 kathryn b

I can't say enough good things about A Touch of Class. Ken really made my daughter's event special. The red uplighting he supplied gave the room a warm glow and intimate feel. I was so pleased. And the playlist was great - Ken kept everyone dancing until the last minute. Thank... Read More you!

2014-11-26T10:50:59 Response from Ken, the member

Thank you for the nice review. The LED uplights were a nice addition, and it was our pleasure to make your daughter's day special!

Excellent DJ and So Much More!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kira C

Ken was absolutely terrific from start to finish! He made it very clear when we spoke to him on the phone the week before the wedding that my husband and I wouldn't have to worry about anything once we saw his face, and that was absolutely true. Apart from providing a fun and... Read More lively atmosphere (and excellent music, of course) he made a point to help my husband and I in many other ways throughout the evening. Whenever food hit the table, he would come and find us to make sure we made time to eat our food. He even showed me some tactics for throwing the bouquet without falling over! He also seamlessly incorporated traditions that we wanted to include in our day (including the Hora). I would recommend A Touch of Class to anyone who is looking for an excellent DJ and some peace of mind on their wedding day knowing that things are in excellent hands :)

2014-11-25T12:23:08 Response from Ken, the member

Thank you for the kind words. We always love being attentive to the small details that is needed for a great reception!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christine S

ATOC was great! Ken was very quick to respond to all of my questions throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jim, the actual DJ the day of the wedding was also great, all I wanted was a packed dance floor the entire night and that was exactly what I got.

2014-10-31T18:30:00 Response from Ken, the member

I am glad the entire process was a delight. Thank you for letting us share your special day!

Great vendor!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Stefanie G

Ken took a lot of time with us before the wedding to ensure that he knew exactly what we wanted so we didn't have anything to worry about. Even during the whole event he was right there making suggestions and ensuring that everything was going smoothly. It was a pleasure to have... Read More him at the event and his enthusiasm was contagious. He really enjoys his work, which matters a lot when you are enjoying the best day of your life. Ken made our wedding perfect!

2014-10-27T12:29:19 Response from Ken, the member

Being flexible to change on the day of the reception will always make the event better. I am glad that was in full effect at your reception.

wedding music

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Melanie L

Great job. Ken went over everything in great detail before the wedding and the day of kept us involved on what was going on and what we wanted to do next. Would definitely recommended to anyone.

2014-10-20T15:17:08 Response from Ken, the member

It was my pleasure to make your day spectacular. Thank you for the nice review!

A Touch of Class A+

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Brenna C

Chris was a huge asset at our recent wedding. He was there from cocktail hour through the 5 hour reception playing great music. He kept our guests dancing all night, both younger and older guests. He was very flexible to changes in schedule and offered suggestions to make... Read More things run smoother. A Touch of Class was a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding as well. They answered all questions promptly and honestly, which made planning so much easier. In general – a great company to work with and we highly recommend them!

2014-10-16T12:00:02 Response from Ken, the member

Thank you for the kind words, we are always striving for perfection. Thank you for letting us create a magical day for you and your husband.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Julia M

I am so glad we went with A Touch of Class and Ken specifically. My husband and I are not good at being the center of attention or speaking our minds. Ken kept checking in with me to make sure I was happy. He also spoke with our families and discovered we love country and are... Read More Disney fanatics. He made our wedding so much fun. I would recommend him to anyone. Everyone came up to me to say he was great and made the wedding.

2014-10-08T21:07:48 Response from Ken, the member

I am thrilled that you had a great time. I also loved adjusting on the fly to other things that I found out about you. It was like my own little information treasure hunt.

Touch of Class

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Touch of Class Ken Costco was wonderful to us. We had a problem with the DJ that was to MC our wedding and 1 month before our wedding we had to cancel his service. When I sent out a plea for help, Ken answered immediately and accommodated our every request. Chris, the DJ that... Read More MC'd our wedding was awesome. Our quest were a more mature crowd and his choice of music was perfect. All of our guests commented on what a terrific job he did. They were especially happy with the volume of music that was played as they were able to enjoy the music choices, dance and converse comfortably. Thanks Touch of Class, you are the best

2014-09-26T16:49:10 Response from Ken, the member

I am glad that we were able to assist in a pinch. As long as the bride and groom are relaxed and having fun, then we know that we are doing our job correctly!

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Sarah B

A Touch of Class is honestly the BEST DJ Service I have ever come across! They were great with keeping in touch with me when approaching the wedding, confirming emails received, reviewing details, etc. My husband and I had no worries the day of the wedding. They periodically... Read More made sure we were happy with how things were going and asked if we needed anything. I wish I could give ten stars instead of just five! I wouldn't go back and change my decision to hire them for our special day.

2014-09-26T10:14:29 Response from Ken, the member

I am thrilled that you had so much fun. That is what it's all about.

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Maggie W

Ken served as our MC and helped coordinate everything! He made sure everything ran smoothly from the time the first guest entered until the last left. Ken made us feel so comfortable and stress free by being there and keeping us informed about everything that was happening and... Read More making sure everyone in our bridal party was aware/alert and on time. We could not speak more highly of our experience with him!

2014-09-21T15:37:37 Response from Ken, the member

It was a true pleasure working with you both. Thank you for the review (within hours of the reception)!

Really enjoyed working with Ken

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Grace W

We really enjoyed working with Ken. He was an amazing MC and really helped us make the wedding go smoothly and adapted nicely if we fell behind schedule. After the wedding we got a lot of compliments about how polished and professional he was. We got a package with the DJ,... Read More AV equipment and photo booth. The DJ played all our requests and generally kept the guests happy and dancing. We got a lot of compliments about the photo booth, and the booklet we got at the end of the night was a great touch; we highly recommend it. The TVs for our slideshow were slightly dated due the use of the DVD player (which has low resolution), but it ran seamlessly and we were happy with the result. Overall, we strongly recommend Ken and the rest of A Touch of Class DJs. From the planning stages to the event, they kept things simple and stress-free, and we are very happy to have worked with them.

2014-09-02T22:04:52 Response from Ken, the member

Thank you for the kind words. We are going to modify the video system to go to full HD in the near future. It was our honor to make your day so wonderful!

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Jennifer P

Ken did my friends wedding as well as mine and he is awesome! I saw his work as a guest and as a bride. He goes out of his way to make your wedding a blast! He is organized and professional but fun and entertaining! Highly recommend!

2014-09-02T22:05:36 Response from Ken, the member

I am thrilled that you got to see how we do weddings from both perspectives. Guests see one thing, and brides get to experience so much more!

They deliver!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Katherine C

We were so happy with the service Ken and Brad provided on our wedding day. I was most impressed by the way Ken treated us- like we were his #1 client. As a would-be bride, I talked with other vendors who let me know they were very in-demand, and treated me like just one of many... Read More brides. I emailed Ken and he responded within five minutes. We talked on the phone and he invited me to meet with him. Ken dedicated a lot of time to listening to my vision. He was genuinely interested. I could tell he had a passion for his work. Ken told me "When you see my face, you will know you don't need to worry about a thing." He delivered on his promise! We went with the two MC package since we had a relatively large crowd. When my husband and I arrived, Ken had already been entertaining the guests. He familiarized himself with all important people. He got the crowd and bridal party excited for the introductions. He helped me personalize a special dance with my dad that included short bits from four different songs. He was respectful of everyone. He took requests and also honored our "please play" and "please don't play" lists. He was available each time I needed something, including a minute to grab a drink before throwing the bouquet. He helped me locate the photographer, various family members, and even guests throughout the night. He even kept things running on time. The dance floor was full after dinner, and even guests who hadn't met before were dancing together, having a great time. Our day was so special thanks in a large part to A Touch of Class!

2014-08-02T12:19:25 Response from Ken, the member

Thank you for the kind words. More brides should demand the type of client service we always provide! It was our pleasure, and thank you for letting us make your day magical,

Great DJ Service

Reviewed on 6/29/2014

A Touch of Class DJ's was the perfect service for our wedding reception. They made It was easy for us to enjoy our day. They were very professional and flexible and responsive to our needs. DJ Chris was great and kept the party going. Better than I could have ever imagined.... Read More Highly recommend!