A Touch Of Class DJ's

Serving all of New England and around the country by request

Luxury Entertainment For Romantic & Fun Weddings

A Touch Of Class DJ’s takes pride in providing the highest quality in luxury entertainment through our nationally award-winning entertainers, computer controlled sound systems, and unsurpassed client services. 27+ years of experience in high caliber events has not slowed us down in research and development. Our MC’s are all top notch, personable, and engaging. We have a number of unique options that will make your special day romantic & fun: Wireless LED Uplighting Lighted Personalized Monograms "Dance Under The Stars" Laser Hi-Tech Video DJ Booths NEW Magic Mirror Photo Booth & Other Exclusive Photo Novelties Petite Wedding Planners Candy Buffets Photography & Videography Let's make your special day one to remember!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

318 Stearns Road, Marlborough, MA Serving all of New England and around the country by request (508) 229-0009

Highly Professional

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Maria D

My husband and I were so happy with ATOC! Not only do they act as DJ's, but they helped with the whole look of the night using the LED lights. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it really made a big difference. At one point I noticed that the color of the lights was a bit off, and... Read More as I was explaining it to Chris (our MC), he was talking in his headphones to the DJ who was fixing them as I spoke...it was so smooth and fast! They were both incredibly respectful and easy to work with. We had some last minute changes with scheduling for the night and Chris took it all in and made the flow of the evening so seamless and easy. These guys are great, and Ken (the owner of the company) is incredibly responsive. He really wants his customers to be happy and goes out of his way to stay in contact with you. If you call or email with questions or concerns, you are pretty much guaranteed an almost immediate response and solution. These guys are awesome. Also, seeing as they are the music guys for the night, I should note that my guests (quite literally) never left the dance floor. I had one guest comment on how great the music was, saying he kept leaving the floor to get a drink but had to run back because another great song came on. I think a testament to how great they are is that my guests continued to stay and hang out even after the wedding ended. I seriously loved them!

2015-08-03T11:39:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting A Touch Of Class be part of your special day. I love it when I hear great things about our event team. We will always try to make these special days amazing for our clients. Thanks again for the kind words!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jaclyn L

We cannot begin to say how much we loved Ken Cosco as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. He played a huge role in our wedding from behind the scenes, to setting the tone, to just being all around great. He is extremely professional, gets back to you in a timely manor, pays great... Read More attention to detail, and is an excellent emcee! Throughout the wedding he was always checking in with us to make sure everything was going our way. A week before our wedding he went through everything in great detail to make sure our wedding went exactly the way we envisioned, and it truly went that way from the ceremony, bridal party entrances parent dances, cake cutting, and last dance! The music selection was everything we could have hoped for and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves! We would recommend A Tough of Class to anyone!

2015-07-22T14:57:30 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you and your guests. The wedding was a blast, and the rain held out until after the ceremony, That was lucky too! If you need anything, please let me know.

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jill B

My wife and I heard about A Touch of Class through a friend and based on that recommendation we booked them. We are very glad that we did because it was a great experience. Even though they have a ton of songs in their catalog Ken went out of his way to locate specific... Read More versions of songs that we wanted. For the actual wedding we had Jim as our DJ and he was incredibly friendly and was great at keeping the dance floor going the entire time of the reception. He was also completely unfazed by a quick change during our ceremony from outdoors to indoors due to last second rain. If doing it all over again we would without a doubt book A Touch of Class again.

2015-06-03T13:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be very flexible on the special day so we can solve problems. I am glad that Jim was able to accommodate you due to the unwelcome rain. Thanks again for letting us create your special day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kristina M

If I could give Ken ten stars I would. Hands down the best DJ ever his company was worth every penny. He made sure the vibe was upbeat and fun I The Bride barley left the dance floor because the music choice was fantastic he nailed it. Anything I asked for or need Ken was... Read More there to fix it and tend to what I needed right away. Left a lasting impression on the guest.

2017-10-17T15:33:51 Response from the vendor

10 stars is pretty good. I appreciate the kind words, and I will continue to keep brides sweating all party long! Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mike T

We used Touch of Class for our wedding and they were excellent. We hired Ken as MC and another DJ dedicated to music; this was one of the better decisions we made. It allowed the DJ to focus on music while Ken was free to focus on announcements and introductions, encouraging... Read More guests to dance, and playing games/dancing/interacting with guests which made the atmosphere much more enjoyable. We've since used Ken and his DJ's for several events (finally getting around to giving them the review they deserve) and they've been exemplary every time. Their attention to detail (both before and during the event), flexibility (even with last minute changes), and great personalities (fun, energetic, and kind) make them stand out above the rest, and it's what made our wedding that much more special.

2017-10-16T14:09:02 Response from the vendor

5 years later...wow, we must have made a lasting impression. I am glad that you have such fond memories of your big day. I can't wait for the next fun event! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Stephanie S

We love ATOC so very much. They covered so many bases and made everything better for me. Ruby was a rockstar with her petite planning making my life easier in every step of the process and I am still getting comments on the Lighting, photo booth, and just how epically amazing... Read More the music was. She handled everything we threw at her with grace and attention. We plan on using ATOC for anything in the future that we need.

2017-10-07T20:05:16 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that Ruby did such a great job for you. We are always here to help with anything that you need. Thank you again for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Amanda W

I would recommend Touch Of Class Djs for anyone looking to book a wedding or any special event. My husband and I were so pleased with our dj and the services they provide. They work with whatever style you're into and turn it into a huge party! Such great energy all around.... Read More Touch of class also offers services in photography/videography, favors and more. They have what is called a "magic mirror" that's essentially like a photo booth but honestly way cooler. Orally recomend looking into getting the magic mirror for the weeding. It's perfect for favors and just honestly super fun- everyone loved it and continues to talk about how cool thy thought it was. All in all, Touch Of Class was absolutely amazing to work with. They're super friendly and professional and they really work with what you want and make it happen perfectly. Money well spent and very reasonably priced for the great job they do

2017-10-05T20:13:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We want to provide excellence in all areas. Thank you again for the great review.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Julianne T

We had an absolutely amazing time at our reception thanks to Ken. The uplighting he set up around the ballroom looked beautiful and he played a great variety of songs that had people of all ages dancing. He seemed to know exactly which songs to play and kept people on the dance... Read More floor the whole evening. Ken was so easy to work with and is incredibly organized and detail oriented. You don't have to worry about anything with these guys, just let them do what they do best and you'll have a great time.

2017-10-05T20:14:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice words. It was our pleasure to weave the music for a successful night. I The lighting is always a great way to set the tone for the night. Thank you again.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Stephanie B

Chris was the perfect DJ for our small wedding. He was professional and did exactly what we discussed.

2017-08-31T12:55:06 Response from the vendor

I am glad that you had a great time at the small wedding. It's not about the size. It's about the love!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kris M

Ken and his team are top notch. They were informative and professional throughout and leading up to my wedding. Right off the bat I knew Ken was serious about making me feel comfortable with the process and making sure my needs were met. I also knew Ken and his team were... Read More committed when the first time I talked to Ken he was walking into a red sox game, I could hear all the noise around him! Ken however took the time (about 10 minutes) to talk to me and answer some quick questions. He also promised to email more info after the game. I was expecting to get the email the next day which would have been fine but sure enough later on that night I got the email and the info. On the day of my wedding Jim, who was my dj was awesome. He listened to what WE wanted and then made suggestions if he thought something might work better. And he was usually right, he is the professional after all. What i liked most about him is he didn't try to hijack the wedding and he let it flow as opposed to trying to time everything to the second like I have seen some dj s do at other events. Bottom line is Ken and his team are great to work with and definitely worth every penny.

2017-08-06T14:22:48 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that you had such a great experience with Jim and ATOC. We aim to please. Please let me know when you need anything. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017

Ultra professional organized fun entertainment and music that made our event a big success. Would highly recommend this company and would contract with them again without hesitation.

2017-06-10T12:03:01 Response from the vendor

Ultra Professional...I like that. I appreciate the high praise, and I look forward to another amazing event in the future. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Brian G

Ken and his team delivered on what they promised. It was a great experience. The team was very responsive and very professional. We had a perfect experience with A Touch of Class.

2017-05-23T12:07:31 Response from the vendor

We love delivering on promises. Our motto is, "Set high expectations, and always exceed those expectations!" Thank you for the kind words. Chris had a great time making your special day magical.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Samantha P

So much more the just a dj company. They are with you very step of the way to make your day the mind blowing awesomeness that you want. So many people come back to me and told me how much they loved our dj. I can't thank them enough. They are number one in my book and will use... Read More them again.

2017-05-22T14:27:10 Response from the vendor

Mind Blowing Awesomeness? I like that. I am glad that we were able to make your day so special. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to your next event!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Shelly M

Ken DJ'd my December 2016 wedding and I can't say enough good things about him! We had Ken as the MC and he also brought another one of his DJ's. This was awesome because Ken was able to concentrate on the flow and details while the other DJ provided the music. We also used his... Read More uplighting and GOBO services which were perfect. He was super flexible with song choices and always responded to my emails pretty much immediately....most of the time within minutes. In addition to providing the music and MC service.... Ken also was my husband and I's "go to guy". Basically anything we needed or wanted during the ceremony, he made sure we got. Ken made sure we were able to eat, dance, get drinks, and he even had a sewing kit available for when my bustle broke. All around I wouldn't recommend any other DJ then Ken and the A Touch of Class DJ's staff. They are GREAT!!!!

2017-01-06T01:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It was a great time for us as well. We always try to go above and beyond. I appreciate the fact that you noticed that. I look forward to seeing you at a friend's special day.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Steven V

Everyone who has either been married or been to a wedding knows that the right DJ can either make or break a wedding... My wife and searched high and low for a DJ for our wedding last September. After talking with several companies, we still didn't get a warm and fuzzy... Read More feeling. Finally, my wife went to a wedding expo and met Ken from A Touch Of Class DJ's. She was immediately intrigued by his awesome personality. She couldn't remember anything else from the expo except Ken! She found another show that he was going to be attending and I was compelled to meet him myself. Right away, I could tell that Ken was extremely professional, energetic, and outgoing. I knew right then and there that we had found our DJ. Ken was very accommodating to our every request and was able to help us in areas where we weren't exactly sure what to do. Ken communicated with us throughout the entire process. We were never left in the dark and always knew what was coming. Finally, the big day arrived and I must say that he did not disappoint! Ken was our MC and his DJ was wonderful! He played all of our favorite songs and was extremely engaging towards the audience. He kept everyone involved and up on the dance floor all night long! If there was one thing that we absolutely did 100% correctly, it was hiring A Touch Of Class DJ's for our special day! As I said before, the right DJ can either make or break a wedding. Ken and his company absolutely MADE it! Thank you so much!

2016-12-02T11:32:21 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your new bride. I appreciate the kind words, and I hope that I have the chance to party with you again at a future event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 cristiane a

My mother in law and I went to a wedding expo last year and got exposed to a lot of different DJ/MC companies. A Touch of Class was by far, standing out among all the others. They each had a table /booth set up and we were quickly attracted there by their smiles and energetic... Read More personality. I hired them on the spot and it was the best decision I've made. Ken Cosco made our wedding an incredible experience. He had all guests on the dance floor all night; it was really fun! The uplighting was beautiful , It transformed the whole room. The photo booth was a big hit too. We recommend ATOC to anyone who wants to have professionalism and fun at their parties. Cristiane and Michael.

2016-10-31T13:33:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with both of you, and I hope to see you at another event soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Charles G

I hired ATOC for my son's wedding. They were very professional and friendly. The music wasn't to loud and everyone had nothing but great things to say about the DJ and MC!! I would highly recommend Ken Cosco's ATOC for any occasion!!! They really do live up to their name!!!!

2016-10-31T13:33:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet words. I am thrilled that your son and your family had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Heidi B

ATOC was amazing at my wedding. I hired them to DJ after seeing them at my cousin's wedding and he hired them after seeing them at his brother in law's wedding. Ken was amazing at answering all my questions. If I got nervous about anything he would call or contact me right away... Read More to calm my worries. Chris, my MC and the DJ was excellent at the wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole time! People complimented us on the entertainment and the whole day ran smoothly. I would absolutely hire them again for my next event. Thank you ATOC!

2016-09-25T11:43:19 Response from the vendor

Relaxing a client is an important aspect to any wedding planning process. I am glad that we could relax you, and the Chris rocked your special day! Thank you again for letting ATOC be part of it.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Brydon H

Ken was awesome! He kept the dance floor full from start to finish. He had a great selection of music and mixed it up with a few games. He also brought a photo booth that ended up being a huge hit with everyone. We are so happy with our decision to pick him for our DJ.... Read More Definitely could not have been better!

2016-09-25T11:43:57 Response from the vendor

DJ, fun, and photo novelties...I love that combination. I am glad you and your guests had a blast. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

A touch of class DJ's did a perfect job with our wedding. They were easy to work with, communicated extremely well, and provided guidance along the way. They were very accommodating, friendly, and lively to us and our guests. I would highly recommend Ken, Ruby, Michael, or... Read More any other staff member to perform at any function. Great job A Touch of Class DJ's, and thanks for helping make our special day so wonderful!

2016-10-31T13:39:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It was a bit of a hike to the location, but it was our pleasure to make it special for you!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Gioia P

Absolute perfection! If you want to ease your mind for your wedding day, you have to hire Ken and his team. I cannot say enough good things about A Touch of Class DJ's, I was beyond pleased and very impressed. Ken was so attentive, I did not need to worry about one thing! He... Read More would come and find me when the next "event" was occurring. It was such a pleasure working with him. Everyone loved the music and Ken's high energy! Everyone keeps telling me it was the best wedding they have been to. A big thank you to Ken and his team for a flawless wedding party!

2016-09-05T18:52:30 Response from the vendor

Perfection is a fun word. That is what we strive for. I am glad you had such a great time. I loved working for you too! Thank again.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Ken was great! Ken was available to us months prior to my wedding for questions and was fast at responding to all my emails - including all the emails I sent the week of the wedding. Ken was able to provide suggestions/guidance for guest entertainment and music - a big help as... Read More my husband and I are far from music and entertainment experts. During the reception, Ken was able to keep my husband and I on track to not miss our dinner and help ensure the night's planned events (even those non DJ related) were not missed. While away from our guests, Ken was able to keep our guests entertained with music and dancing. Ken's interactive style was key in my wedding reception success. I could not imagine my wedding with any other DJ hosting. More than once during the evening we had guests telling us that the music was great. Could not have been more impressed with his performance.

2016-08-28T11:34:45 Response from the vendor

It was awesome making your day spectacular. You had a great crowd, and that is always a plus. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Gabrielle Ilana W

5.0Gabrielle Wolfe Very helpful. Always the best service. Ken made sure to address every detail. That day we had nothing to worry about abs the party was what we wanted fun fun fun! Every guest that attended said, what a great time! Don't waste your time looking for the best... Read More you have it here!

2016-06-24T15:59:40 Response from the vendor

I am so thrilled that you had a great time. We had a blast too. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Christina A

For our wedding on May 28, 2016 we were SO lucky to have both Ken & Ruth Ann work our event. They were fantastic! Ken was amazing from our first interactions up until our final goodbye. He is super responsive with emails and phone calls. They know their stuff and I knew I... Read More was in good hands using ATOC. During our wedding Ken & Ruth Ann ensured my husband and I had everything we wanted, needed, and imagined, they even helped me with a small dress issue! They are so attentive to details. Our guests had a blast and most importantly, my husband and I did too! We would absolutely use ATOC again and definity recommend you do too!

2016-06-14T14:48:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the chance to make your day magical. It was our pleasure, and if you ever need anything moving forward, please let me know. Thanks again for the kind words.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Ken and Ruth Ann where awesome! They kept the party going right from the start. Very attentive and made sure at all times my wife and I were taken care of. This attentiveness did not stop at the music! We were asked if we needed anything from a drink, to finding someone we... Read More needed to talk to to making sure we knew our food had arrived, reminding us to eat. I cant say enough about working with A Touch of Class. Everything was effortless from the first contact to the end of our wedding evening. HUGE thank you and a million thumbs up!

2016-04-25T12:25:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be more attentive than every other company. And I am glad you saw that. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Meet The President

Ken Cosco

Ken has been a nationally award winning MC since 1989. He has been featured in many national DJ publications and has been a featured wedding instructor at national DJ conferences since 1997. Locally, he has been featured in the pages of The Boston Globe, Metrowest Daily News, and The Jewish Advocate. He is currently the mobile DJ for WXLO 104.5FM, Nashicon, and The Pike including the flagship's Awesome 80's Prom every spring. He has even been entertaining for KISS 108 FM's KISS Concert, 2015. Ken has opened for many national acts like Chubby Checker, C&C Music Factory, Tiffany, & More