Book Your Wedding with A View on State

A BALLROOM IN OMAHA, NE

A View Venues concentrates on bringing wedding visions to life. Located in Omaha, Nebraska and A View Venues provides couples with the contemporary elegance of A View on State. Hosting year-round wedding ceremonies and receptions with the tradition of excellence and personalized service, couples are given the sentiment and glamour of a wedding day.

A View Venues hosts award-winning weddings to the styles of brides and grooms. Traditional to contemporary chic, the focus at A View Venues is on memorable days with the finest of wedding services.

A View on State is a unique wedding space with stained concrete floors, chandeliers and large windows throughout its rooms. Ceremonies can be hosted on the covered pavilion. A View on State can seat a maximum of 165 guests in the Willow room, 315 guests in the Redwood room and 315 guests in the Palm.

A View Venues provides couples with select wedding packages that are customized to their needs. Rentals of A View on State include a six-hour time frame starting at 6 p.m. and ending at midnight for a reception. Ceremonies at the pavilion begin at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. While packages vary, prices include guest tables and chameleon event chairs, vases, linens in a choice of white, ivory or black, china dinner plate and silverware, napkins, color sashes, glassware, table runners, LED lights in custom colors and ceremony chairs.

The venue does provide catering; however, couples are welcome to use their own caterer. Couples that choose to use their own caterer will be responsible for an additional fee. No outside alcohol is permitted and it is provided by A View Venues, which has a full liquor license and full-service bar. Desserts must be provided by a licensed baker or caterer.

Couples are welcome to provide table centerpieces. Event spaces can be customized with the use of a professional event designer. The venue charges a 20 percent service charge which covers all staffing for your event from the pre-event planning process to tear down of your event and everything in between.

Couples hosting their wedding at Aview Venues receive the following extra perks:

• Event coordinator
  • Bridal lounge
  • Groom lounge
  • Early access to facility
  • LED room uplights in wedding colors
  • Style lighting
  • Ceiling draping

Omaha Area's Premier Event Venues

A View on State is the latest location we've added to our venue family and was designed specifically for weddings and events of all sizes and styles. From the impeccably stained concrete floors ideal for dancing the night away to the comfortable and custom built Chameleon chairs, the touch of industrialism in this sophisticated venue will set the scene for your special day to be nothing short of spectacular. No matter the season, A View on State is ready to assist with creating your gorgeous wedding. We are prepared to give you an experience only experts in the wedding industry can provide. Looking for something more intimate and rustic, or modern and contemporary? Check out our other 2 locations - A View in Fontenelle Hills and A View West.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

13467 State Street, Omaha, NE (402) 933-2929
INSTAGRAM

A View staff is the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 rachel j

Not only was our staff on top of everything but the venue itself was gorgeous, unique, and perfect for our wedding. They took care of linens, napkins, tables, chairs, China, etc so all we had to worry about was our decorations. Our planning was so easy with them - they're so fun... Read More to work with - so it made our big day even better. Literally nothing went wrong on our day because the staff was so on top of everything. They're the best!

2015-12-27T21:56:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was an honor being a part of your day and we wish you and Doug all the best! - Britney, Caitlin, & The A... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Megan

Our May wedding reception was in the Redwood Room at A View on State. The space is great—you hardly need any decorations because it’s just NICE. We enjoyed working with Caitlin and the other staffers—all very responsive, professional, experienced, and gave great recommendations... Read More for other vendors. Caitlin was accommodating and so kind in answering lots of questions leading up to the wedding day. The reception was perfect—thanks A View!

2016-07-23T13:48:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! It was such an honor to host your wedding reception and we couldn't be more thrilled to hear you were pleased with our services! We enjoyed working with you as well :) Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Whitley J

My husband and I were recently married at A View On State. We signed our contract while the venue was still under construction and were very pleased with the result! The venue itself (we used the Redwood Room and the pavilion in the back) is gorgeous! The floors are a beautiful... Read More finished concrete. There is downlighting already installed. They have locked rooms for both the bride and groom to get ready in. The patios are furnished with beautiful wicker furniture and the patios and pavilion are surrounded with beautiful, flowering plants. The services provided by A View were perfect for us! They had lots of colors and styles of fabrics available for our tablecloths, runners, chair ties, and napkins. We loved that they included tables, chairs, linens, and china. We felt safe knowing here was security on-site. Britney was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing! She and her assistants set everything up (all we had to do was bring centerpieces). She kept our drinks full the entire night and checked in frequently to make sure the night was going as planned. I honestly don't know what we would've done without her! She made our event so wonderful and stress-free. I highly recommend A View On State!

2015-12-27T22:03:30 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for your kind words, Whitley! We really appreciate you putting your faith in our venue prior to construction being complete. We are thrilled to hear you were so pleased! It was our pleasure being a part of your day, thank you again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Shannon K

Although it has been a few months since our wedding, I still think about that day like it was yesterday. It was perfect, amazing, and everything a girl could dream of. We had a few hiccups; like every wedding does. However, I felt like I hardly noticed anything thanks to the... Read More staff at A View. I would highly recommend A View on State to anyone who would like their wedding day to be as perfect as our's was!

2017-02-14T16:10:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to be a little part of your big day! It'll be one you'll always remember! Thank you again, for hosting your wedding day at A View!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Devin W

They were amazing! They took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2017-01-23T13:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves on great service! -A View

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Stephanie B

Having a nice venue was one of the most important things for our wedding! Not only was the venue beautiful, the staff was the best! We went a little over budget for this place and it was worth every single penny. Everyone we worked with was awesome. They were quick to respond... Read More to questions, recommended awesome vendors, etc. Day of the wedding they took care of everything. Allowed us to enjoy our special day! Can't say enough great things about A View on State!

2016-12-19T09:05:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy we helped make your big day a successful one!! Thanks again for choosing A View on State! Cheers to the happy newlyweds!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristin S

My husband and I married recently at A View on State in the Redwood Room using the outdoor pavilion for our ceremony. We fell in love with the venue and the staff from our first meeting. They were highly accommodating to our needs (and the pop-up visits with my mom to allow us... Read More to figure out centerpieces & decor). We were able to setup the day prior to our wedding and Rachael and Mie, our day of coordinator, made sure everything went so smoothly for the big day! They had sufficient staff to make sure our guests had easy access to the bar, waters, and any other needs the entire night with no complains. All of the comments I received were about the beautiful setup or how accommodating staff was to their needs! There was issue toward the end of the night with the DJ (outside company), but Mie brought it to our attention immediately and provided us with an immediate solution. I am so grateful that we selected A View on State for our special day - I would definitely recommend this location to other couples still searching for their place!

2016-10-25T16:45:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves on service! I'm happy to let Rachael and Mie know their hard work is noticed. Congrats, again on your new marriage! We wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Valerie B

Our experience with A View on State was outstanding throughout our entire wedding planning process. Every member of their team was attentive to our needs and answered all of our questions so quickly. All costs were very upfront and there were no hidden fees what so ever. As our... Read More big day was approaching, I knew that everything was going to be taken care of. As much as we loved their service before the wedding day, we were completely blown away with how incredible the entire team was the day of the wedding. Our event producer checked in on me the perfect amount to make sure I had what I needed and that things were going smoothly. She even brought my dinner to me so I didn't have to go through the buffet line and found aspirin for me when my head hurt!! She completely took care of any small thing that came up so I could completely enjoy the day and be stress free. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for the total package from a venue. We loved them so much!!

2016-10-07T08:07:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! It was such an honor to host your wedding day and we couldn't be more thrilled to hear you were pleased with our services! It's so important to us that your big day went perfectly!! Best wishes to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Leslie K

Where do I start?! Everything was absolutely perfect and it would not have been made possible without all of the amazing help from the team at A View. From the beginning of wedding planning and instantly knowing this venue was "the one" to our wedding day fun, it was all exactly... Read More how we imagined! The Palm Room was great for the amount of guests we had. THANKS A MILLION!

2016-09-07T13:20:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! It was such an honor to host your special day and we couldn't be more thrilled to hear your were pleased with our services!! It's so important to us that your big day went perfectly! Cheers to the happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jordan S

Never in a million years do I think A View on State could be topped. Britney, Brandi, and Caitlin were so accommodating and helpful...we wouldn't have been able to plan our perfect day without their help. Having a huge guest list, we were worried about not having enough room for... Read More all of our guests, but A View on State made our dream wedding come true. I can honestly say if I were to do it all again, I would be back in a heartbeat. Wonderful staff, beautiful venue.

2016-09-07T13:17:23 Response from the vendor

Oh my, thank you for your review!! It's so important to us that your day went perfectly!! Thank you for choosing us to host your special day and we wish you all the best. Cheers to the happy newlyweds! -The A Team

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Beth N

A view on state made everything super easy for us! They where always avaliable to answer questions and help out!

2016-08-29T15:41:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! We pride ourselves on providing the best service for our couples, and we're happy to hear it hasn't gone unnoticed! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

When Matthew & I first saw the venue he automatically fell inlove. He looked at me & said "babe this is the one". From start to finish the amazing staff were very helpful. Their detailed packet helped us choose vendors as far as food and dj. We can't thank the ladies at A View... Read More On State for making our wedding magical. I always dreamed of an outside wedding and our wedding was absolutely a dream come true! Thank you again A View On State! We'd choose you guys again a million times!

2016-08-29T15:40:00 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you from all of us at A View and we're happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Best wishes to you and Matthew! -The A View Team

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lora R

Our wedding could not have gone more perfectly, and that was in large part thanks to A View on State. Caitlin and all the girls there were so helpful from the very beginning of the planning process through the whole night of the wedding, answering my insane amount of questions,... Read More sending samples of the fabric choices for the table decor (they provide the chair and table linens), and being available on the day of to help/answer questions. The ceremony and reception spaces are BEAUTIFUL and we loved the bridal party room to get ready in. Being an out-of-town bride can be stressful and scary, but they made me feel so relaxed, because I knew they were there to help the whole way! So glad I have these perfect memories to look back on!

2016-08-02T18:06:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jordan W

Caitlin was so great to work with! She put up with all of our questions and went out of her way to make our day a huge success! I would recommend A View on State, Caitlin, and Mie to anyone! Words cannot do them justice! They were all fantastic to work with!

2016-05-31T19:22:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! We appreciate all of the kind words you've said and we are so happy to hear you had a great time with us! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Ashley L

A View on State was a great place for both our ceremony and reception. Both the venue itself and the staff were great from start to finish. The venue itself is very modern and beautiful. When the space was created, they really did try to think of everything that a wedding venue... Read More would need and try to make it come to life at A View on State. I think they did a great job! The staff there is always willing to answer questions and make sure that the couple gets everything they want for their dream wedding. On our wedding day, a member of the staff was always around if we needed anything and did everything they could to make sure we were well taken care of. If I had any complaints, it would be that we were not able to have our rehearsal at the actual ceremony space. I'm not sure why this was the case (maybe worried about us conflicting with other booking), but I hope it is something that changes in the future. All in all, I think that A View on State is a great place to have a wedding. I would definitely recommend the venue to anyone looking for something other than just a hall to rent. Great job ladies!

2016-04-28T22:19:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on providing the best service to our couples, and we're happy to hear you felt like we succeeded! Because of the superior and personal service we strive to withhold throughout your planning process and event itself, as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

A View was amazing! They are so easy to work with, and so willing to help with whatever you need! Our 6 month meeting went so smoothly because they knew exactly what they were doing! Very helpful and extremely friendly!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Jennifer M

Our experience with a View on State has been nothing short of amazing. Caitlin has been awesome! Her organization and attention to detail made our 6 month meeting a breeze! We are looking forward to having our special day at a View on State !

2016-02-29T11:41:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, Jen! We are so happy to hear you've enjoyed your planning process so far and are excited to host your day in August!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Karen A

I have not yet had my wedding and reception at A View on State, but I am so excited! They have made the process so smooth and enjoyable. The planning has been stress-free. The staff is down-to-earth. I'm so excited to celebrate in July with A View!

2016-01-25T12:02:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks Karen! We are so excited to celebrate with you too!

Fabulous Place and Service

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Amy A

A View was wonderful. Everyone keeps talking about the views. It's a wonderful place if you want awesome views from inside as well as the deck. Also, the staff that helped that night was wonderful. Very helpful, kept things going. I had a wonderful experience throughout.

2015-11-09T12:32:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear this, Amy! Thank you from all of us at A View and we're happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Best wishes to you and Jason! - Caitlin and the A View Venues Team

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 natalie m

Friendly helpful staff

Good Staff ='s Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Larisa W

Brittney was very helpful to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. It was wonderful that we got to set up the venue one day prior to the wedding. The wedding went very smoothly and I would recommend this place to all of my friends.

2015-10-29T12:37:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for feedback! We are pleased to hear you would recommend us and that your day went smoothly - that's always one of our goals to achieve! We wish you both all the best! Britney & The A View Staff

Excellent Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Kavitha D

We used A View West for our wedding reception this summer. The ladies who work there are so friendly and accommodating, and they were very easy to work with leading up to our event. They provide china, linens, flatware, table runners, chair sashes, and uplighting. We loved the... Read More way our decor turned out, and many of our guests commented on the elegance of the room. During the actual event, Mikayla, our event producer was always around to help with any issues that arose. She was so friendly and on top of any request that we had. In addition, we found an open bar to be relatively affordable at this venue. Overall, we had a wonderful experience, and we had an unforgettable reception. We recommend this venue to others who want an intimate space with natural lighting that can be transformed based on your own vision for your wedding.

A View West Reception

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Justine C

I had such a great experience at A View West. We chose them as the spot that we would be having our wedding reception. Throughout the process they always answered any questions that I had. The day of the wedding, Mia was such amazing help. She was everywhere making sure that my... Read More husband and I were happy. She worked so hard that day! The venue was so gorgeous and we received lots of great feedback from family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kierstin W

I loved this place! Britney rocked it! She made sure that we all had a great time and that everything was perfect. It was so hard looking for a place last year since our wedding was in June and June is such a busy time for weddings! (Obviously) but Britney reached out to us and... Read More showed us the model for the building on State street, and we chose it. I was so nervous picking it since it wasn't built but I am so glad we picked it when we did. We had our ceremony and reception there. The reception was in the Palms room and we had over 200 guests along with a band, photo booth, and a head table of 22 people. There was so much room to move around. I still keep getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. It was perfect! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff. Caitlin was our coordinator and she went above and beyond to give us our dream day, even down to the smallest of details. Nothing was left undone leading up to our wedding, which made the day of smooth sailing and that's every... Read More brides dream. We wouldn't be able to come up with anything bad to say about A View West even if we tried. Brandi has a great venue and an even better staff. If you want your wedding to be ideal, these are the people to work with!

Brandi Goldapp

The A View Venues team is here to guide you in your planning process from the moment you see our photos on The Knot to when you're walking out on the night of your wedding. We are dedicated and passionate experts in our field who are waiting to help you get started turning your fantasy wedding into a reality! Contact us today! Pictured from left to right: Britney McRoberts - Sales & Events Manager Brandi Goldapp - Owner Caitlin Donahue - Operations & Events Manager