Omaha Area's Premier Event Venues

A View on State is the latest location we've added to our venue family and was designed specifically for weddings and events of all sizes and styles. From the impeccably stained concrete floors ideal for dancing the night away to the comfortable and custom built Chameleon chairs, the touch of industrialism in this sophisticated venue will set the scene for your special day to be nothing short of spectacular. No matter the season, A View on State is ready to assist with creating your gorgeous wedding. We are prepared to give you an experience only experts in the wedding industry can provide. Looking for something more intimate and rustic, or modern and contemporary? Check out our other 2 locations - A View in Fontenelle Hills and A View West.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

13467 State Street, Omaha, NE (402) 933-2929
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Amy S

A View on State was an AMAZING venue for our wedding and their staff was incredibly helpful during the entire wedding planning process! We had our ceremony and reception here, and could not be more happy. We even had a little rain on our wedding day, but the covered pavilion... Read More kept everyone dry. The bridal suite and groomsman suite were wonderful for the afternoon as we got ready and waited for our 5:30 ceremony time. The staff answered all my questions during the planning process (and I had a lot!) and helped keep me calm. The day went so smoothly, and they handled anything that came up. I could truly relax and enjoy the day! We received so many compliments on the venue, and I could not be happier with our choice. It is the perfect location for a one stop shop, with the ceremony and reception right there. I HIGHLY recommend A View on State!

2017-07-26T17:38:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! We absolutely loved working with you!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Olivia L

We cannot say enough about how much we LOVED A View on State!!! The staff was absolutely amazing and made our entire day perfect. We had both our ceremony and reception at the venue and wouldn't have done it any other way! Katina, our event coordinator for the day, was awesome... Read More and made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be. We received so many compliments from guest about the staff and the venue itself. We would 100% recommend this venue to anyone! Our day was perfect because of them! :)

2017-08-29T15:42:15 Response from the vendor

Olivia, thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you and Jordan! We are so happy that you both had such an amazing day.:)

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristina R

I can't say enough good tings about A View on State. The staff was amazing. They made everything perfect for our wedding.. Anytime I had a question no matter how silly it was they answered right away. It was amazing to not have to worry about anything but getting ready and... Read More relaxing. Thank you so much for everything!

2017-08-29T15:39:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristina! It was such a pleasure working with you for your ceremony and reception this June!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Sarah C

A View Venue staff was very easy to work with. I chose this venue because the look/feel was what I was going for with the wedding, and they included a lot of items (chair covers, tablecloths, runners, lights) in the base rental cost. They also had lots of upgrades available if... Read More you wanted. The only disappointing thing was our reception was from 5:30 to 11:30, but they started taking down the tables/chairs/linens at 10:30. Our guests took that as the cue the party was ending, so most of them left by 11pm. This was disappointing since we paid for the full 6 hours but our party ended early due to this early cleanup. Other than that, we had a great experience.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Amy A

Could not have been more impressed with how well A View supported us throughout our wedding with every detail. The venue in Bellevue is gorgeous and we could not have been happier with how beautiful our wedding day came together thanks to their help!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jane B

I cannot say enough great things about this venue. We knew from the minute we set foot inside that this would be the place to house our special day. Britney and her crew took care of all the details for me. She gave me recommendations for the DJ, flowers, cake and handled the... Read More caterer too! All of the pricing was up front and definitely worth it. It was so well organized, I didn't have to worry about anything! This place has it together and they are all top notch professionals! There were other events going on and I would've never known the way the building is split up and how it is all seamlessly handled. Thank you to all the staff at A View on State. We are forever grateful for all you've done to make our wedding the best day ever!

2017-08-29T15:43:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Jane! We loved working with you and Jay for your ceremony and reception. We are honored that you selected us to host your big day!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Shannon V

We had our wedding and reception at A View at Fontenelle Hills and loved working with the staff m. The venue was beautiful, the staff made it easy to plan everything and they were so helpful.

2017-08-20T10:22:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and kind words, Shannon! It was truly a pleasure working with you to plan and host your wedding! We wish you all the best in the years to come! - The A View Venues Team

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kristen Y

My husband and I just recently got married at A View in Fontenelle Hills. The venue was absolutely gorgeous for our ceremony and reception! The staff was amazing to work with throughout the entire process. It rained on our wedding day and they were out there wiping everything... Read More down to make sure the seats were dry for the guests and that the spiral staircase was dry for my entrance into the ceremony! Amazing place to have your reception at as well as your ceremony!

2017-08-20T10:23:39 Response from the vendor

Kristen - we can't thank you enough for your review and for giving us the opportunity to work with you to plan your perfect day! Despite the rain, your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had so much fun celebrating with you, your friends, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Rachel M

Every single person that helped me through my year and a half long planning process was amazing. There was never any confusion, and they kept me sane the whole time. The day of went extremely smooth (from what I could tell) thanks to this amazing venue and team. I still get... Read More compliments for how gorgeous everything was.

2017-08-29T15:44:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Rachel! Your wedding in the Palm room was stunning!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Shannon K

Although it has been a few months since our wedding, I still think about that day like it was yesterday. It was perfect, amazing, and everything a girl could dream of. We had a few hiccups; like every wedding does. However, I felt like I hardly noticed anything thanks to the... Read More staff at A View. I would highly recommend A View on State to anyone who would like their wedding day to be as perfect as our's was!

2017-02-14T16:10:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to be a little part of your big day! It'll be one you'll always remember! Thank you again, for hosting your wedding day at A View!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Devin W

They were amazing! They took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

2017-01-23T13:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves on great service! -A View

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Stephanie B

Having a nice venue was one of the most important things for our wedding! Not only was the venue beautiful, the staff was the best! We went a little over budget for this place and it was worth every single penny. Everyone we worked with was awesome. They were quick to respond... Read More to questions, recommended awesome vendors, etc. Day of the wedding they took care of everything. Allowed us to enjoy our special day! Can't say enough great things about A View on State!

2016-12-19T09:05:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy we helped make your big day a successful one!! Thanks again for choosing A View on State! Cheers to the happy newlyweds!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie C

Perfect, stunning view, absolute perfect.

2016-11-01T11:35:12 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!! Thank you for choosing us to host your big day! -The A Team

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carly B

A View in Fontenelle Hills has a beautiful view and perfect for our dream wedding. Guest looved the deck and outside features. Wedding planners and vendors were great to work with and accommodating. The only downside was taking pictures outside because the do not own the... Read More property just the venue.

2016-10-26T16:20:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a splendid review! We're so happy your wedding day went perfectly!! Unfortunately, the golf course is privately own and we'd hate to ruin their greens by having people walk through them. Photographers know their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristin S

My husband and I married recently at A View on State in the Redwood Room using the outdoor pavilion for our ceremony. We fell in love with the venue and the staff from our first meeting. They were highly accommodating to our needs (and the pop-up visits with my mom to allow us... Read More to figure out centerpieces & decor). We were able to setup the day prior to our wedding and Rachael and Mie, our day of coordinator, made sure everything went so smoothly for the big day! They had sufficient staff to make sure our guests had easy access to the bar, waters, and any other needs the entire night with no complains. All of the comments I received were about the beautiful setup or how accommodating staff was to their needs! There was issue toward the end of the night with the DJ (outside company), but Mie brought it to our attention immediately and provided us with an immediate solution. I am so grateful that we selected A View on State for our special day - I would definitely recommend this location to other couples still searching for their place!

2016-10-25T16:45:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves on service! I'm happy to let Rachael and Mie know their hard work is noticed. Congrats, again on your new marriage! We wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Valerie B

Our experience with A View on State was outstanding throughout our entire wedding planning process. Every member of their team was attentive to our needs and answered all of our questions so quickly. All costs were very upfront and there were no hidden fees what so ever. As our... Read More big day was approaching, I knew that everything was going to be taken care of. As much as we loved their service before the wedding day, we were completely blown away with how incredible the entire team was the day of the wedding. Our event producer checked in on me the perfect amount to make sure I had what I needed and that things were going smoothly. She even brought my dinner to me so I didn't have to go through the buffet line and found aspirin for me when my head hurt!! She completely took care of any small thing that came up so I could completely enjoy the day and be stress free. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for the total package from a venue. We loved them so much!!

2016-10-07T08:07:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! It was such an honor to host your wedding day and we couldn't be more thrilled to hear you were pleased with our services! It's so important to us that your big day went perfectly!! Best wishes to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Leslie K

Where do I start?! Everything was absolutely perfect and it would not have been made possible without all of the amazing help from the team at A View. From the beginning of wedding planning and instantly knowing this venue was "the one" to our wedding day fun, it was all exactly... Read More how we imagined! The Palm Room was great for the amount of guests we had. THANKS A MILLION!

2016-09-07T13:20:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! It was such an honor to host your special day and we couldn't be more thrilled to hear your were pleased with our services!! It's so important to us that your big day went perfectly! Cheers to the happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Karley T

My husband and I recently got married at A View in Fontenelle Hills and we were so impressed with the venue and their services. I found A View on the Knot and completely fell in love with the location in Fontenelle Hills at the first sight! The venue had everything we were... Read More looking for, something straight out of our dreams! The location is very elegant and romantic and exactly what we had pictured! A View and their amazing staff made everything so easy and enjoyable. Their staff stayed in touch with me throughout the planning process and they were able to bring all of our ideas together for our perfect day. Their staff collaborated very well with all of our outside vendors and made our wedding day perfect! Thank you to all the amazing staff that helped to make our big day one we will never forget!

2016-09-07T13:05:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! We love to hear that our hard work and strive for great service hasn't gone unnoticed! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day! Cheers to the happy newlyweds! -The A Team

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jordan S

Never in a million years do I think A View on State could be topped. Britney, Brandi, and Caitlin were so accommodating and helpful...we wouldn't have been able to plan our perfect day without their help. Having a huge guest list, we were worried about not having enough room for... Read More all of our guests, but A View on State made our dream wedding come true. I can honestly say if I were to do it all again, I would be back in a heartbeat. Wonderful staff, beautiful venue.

2016-09-07T13:17:23 Response from the vendor

Oh my, thank you for your review!! It's so important to us that your day went perfectly!! Thank you for choosing us to host your special day and we wish you all the best. Cheers to the happy newlyweds! -The A Team

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Joshua S

Wow, Not sure what to say other than THIS IS AN AMAZING VENUE. We had our wedding reception at A View Fontenelle Hills. The deck off the back of the hall is amazing, many of our guests enjoyed the nice evening out there. The staff with A View Venues are amazing. Everyone was... Read More very professional and kind. We could not have found a better place to have our reception. Everything was beautiful. We had an open bar all evening which everyone loved. We also had the photo booth. People were going nuts for the photo booth. We love the pictures from the evening. Thank You Caitlin and Britney both! You're rock stars. Looking forward to having an anniversary party here maybe... ;)

2016-09-07T13:13:41 Response from the vendor

Oh my, thank you for your review!! It's so important to us that your day went perfectly!! We love to hear that you and your guests loved the photobooth!!! You'll look at those photos years down the road and remember your big day! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

The staff here was amazing! The guided us through the entire process with ease. They were very flexible and the venue was beautiful. Anytime there was a problem, they were on it. Minimal stress for a wedding. My friend liked it so much she got married there 3 months later!

2016-08-29T15:42:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! We pride ourselves on providing the best service for our couples, and we're happy to hear it hasn't gone unnoticed! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day! -The A View team

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Beth N

A view on state made everything super easy for us! They where always avaliable to answer questions and help out!

2016-08-29T15:41:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

When Matthew & I first saw the venue he automatically fell inlove. He looked at me & said "babe this is the one". From start to finish the amazing staff were very helpful. Their detailed packet helped us choose vendors as far as food and dj. We can't thank the ladies at A View... Read More On State for making our wedding magical. I always dreamed of an outside wedding and our wedding was absolutely a dream come true! Thank you again A View On State! We'd choose you guys again a million times!

2016-08-29T15:40:00 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you from all of us at A View and we're happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Best wishes to you and Matthew! -The A View Team

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Bonny

Everyone was so easy to work with! They always followed through with communication and made everything go off without a hitch! Thank you!!!

2016-08-29T15:43:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Providing the best service for our couples is our number one priority, and we're happy to hear it hasn't gone unnoticed! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lora R

Our wedding could not have gone more perfectly, and that was in large part thanks to A View on State. Caitlin and all the girls there were so helpful from the very beginning of the planning process through the whole night of the wedding, answering my insane amount of questions,... Read More sending samples of the fabric choices for the table decor (they provide the chair and table linens), and being available on the day of to help/answer questions. The ceremony and reception spaces are BEAUTIFUL and we loved the bridal party room to get ready in. Being an out-of-town bride can be stressful and scary, but they made me feel so relaxed, because I knew they were there to help the whole way! So glad I have these perfect memories to look back on!

2016-08-02T18:06:36 Response from the vendor

Brandi Goldapp

The A View Venues team is here to guide you in your planning process from the moment you see our photos on The Knot to when you're walking out the night of your wedding. We are dedicated and passionate experts in our field who are waiting to help you get started turning your fantasy wedding into a reality! Contact us today! Pictured from left to right: Nicole Warren - Sales & Events Manager Britney McRoberts - Sales & Events Manager Brandi Goldapp - Owner Brei Wagner - Sales & Events Manager