Limousine + Sedan, Trolley, Transportation

29555 Lakeland Blvd., Wickliffe, OH

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Stephanie R

A1 Mr. Limo was perfect for our summer wedding! We rented the Destiny and had Andre for the day. The bus was in perfect condition, well air-conditioned and it was incredibly clean! Andrej was so fun and helpful! He was an excellent driver and always on time. He had champagne... Read More poured and ready for us as soon as we got on the bus, and he even brought us cold water while we were taking pictures. We would highly recommend A1 Mr. Limo!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Julie K

Absolutely recommend! We've used A-1 Mr. Limo in the past, and will continue to use them in the future. Had an awesome driver, Dave, who arrived early, made sure we got to where we needed to be on time, kept my new husband and I well hydrated throughout the day, helped as we... Read More were taking pictures by bringing us water, carrying flowers, etc. He went well above and beyond. The limo itself was spotless and big enough for everyone to fit comfortably, including bags and coolers. Wonderful service, and we will continue to use them in the future!

Great!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Marilou S

A1 Mr. Limo was great! They had the best prices for the size and type of limo that we were looking for. A1 Mr. Limo was really easy to work with and they were always courteous. Our driver was great, he was on time, never rushed us, and got our champagne on ice for us when he... Read More arrived. He helped us in and out of the limo and was very professional. The limo itself looked great, it was spotless on the outside and inside. There was plenty of room inside, glassware was included, and we had access to the radio, lights, and temperature. It was a fun ride and the whole experience was great! Would definitely recommend A1 Mr. Limo!

2016-01-06T11:56:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service. Congratulations on your Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katie M

A-1 was great to work with and made the wedding day go so smoothly. They were responsive to my requests for changes and every person I spoke with was friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Olivia J

Our Limo was just what was pictured on the website! It was perfect! The tip was already paid on our bill and our driver was amazing! He was very nice and easy going. He was on time and knew where to go. I would absolutely recommend and use this company again!! Thank you A-1... Read More Limo!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Megan M

We had the Gatsby party bus for our wedding day and are so happy with the quality of service. Tom was our chauffeur and he was amazing. He was so polite, helpful, and genuinely nice. Our bus was beautiful and showed up on time. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sharon W

Excellent service. Our limo was on time and patiently waited when we were running behind schedule. We would highly recommend A-1 Mr. Limo!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren C

Our limo driver himself was absolutely fantastic - my main complaint is actually the management company itself. About a week before the wedding, the company called to inform us that our car had been double booked and that they could offer us a van as a replacement. Absolutely... Read More ridiculous.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Darci D

John, our limo driver was awesome! He was very prepared and attentive to our needs. I would highly recommend A-1 Limo service for any event, big or small.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Laura K

The planning process was straight forward, smooth and went quickly. I was trying to decide between them and another service so we went to actually see the limos. By far, they were the best, clean, new, and didn't feel dingy. We were able to find the best for our size party at a... Read More reasonable price. The best part was out driver!! He actually made the day much easy and was helpful with things I wouldn't expect. Even our photographer mentioned that she would probably request him for other weddings! You can't go wrong with this service!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Chelsey S

I was so impressed with this company! They were friendly, on time, extremely helpful and everything was very clean! I would definitely recommend!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Sarah D

Our limo was clean and spacious. Can't say enough kind things about our driver Greg. He was flexible, made himself available, and went above and beyond to help us.

PERFECT

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Marcy H

Highly Recommend. It rained on my wedding day. Our driver came prepared with multiple umbrella's and staying out in the rain while me and my maids walked outside. Such amazing service and company!

Fantastic Time

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Alex W

A-1 Mr. Limo did such a great job accommodating our transportation needs for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. We used the Destiny limo bus both days and our driver was Al. He always arrived earlier than his set time and once we boarded we didn't have to worry about a... Read More thing. Everything went off without a problem and they stuck perfectly to the timeline and all the locations. The bus was so clean and in perfect condition!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lisa K

Jack was wonderful! He helped me in and out of the vehicle, was able to navigate easily to photography spots, and was patient while we stopped several places to take pictures. The car was stocked with refereshments as requested (we brought our own beverages and snacks, but ice... Read More was there). I would highly recommend the service of A-1 Mr. Limo for transportation for your special event!

Trolley Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Molly F

We used A1 Mr. Limo to shuttle guests from the hotel to our venue and then briefly to take us around for pictures afterward. The trolley was in great condition and had AC, which our guests appreciated. The driver was very nice and helpful the whole night. Great experience!

Definitely the way to go!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Chelsea B

I have used A-1 Mr. Limo multiple times and loved the experience each time. That was no different on my wedding day. The driver was attentive and polite. The limo bus was in pristine condition. I would definitely recommend!

2015-09-29T13:28:01 Response from the vendor

First and foremost, congratulations on your wedding. We at A-1 Mr. Limo are very pleased to hear that your day went well! Thank you again for choosing us for your special day.

Sweet ride

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Amanda H

We used A1 Mr. Limo for our wedding party limo services. Our driver was on time to pick up the bridal party at the hotel. In fact he was early. After the ceremony he drove us around to many various locations within the Cleveland area so that we could take some pictures. Some... Read More of the locations were extremely tight (space wise) and crowded with people but our driver did not complain one bit. My only issue was that they do not offer satellite radio. That might be something for them to look into. The pricing was on point (as we booked during a special price time). I highly recommend A1 Mr. Limo for any transportation services you may need.

Made our day seamless

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Courtney G

Everyone at A-1 Limo is very friendly and professional. Knowing that we and our wedding party were going to be comfortable driving all around Cleveland for our wedding pictures gave me great peace of mind.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Jessica B

We used A-1 Mr. Limo for our wedding on 8-1-15 and were very pleased with our experience! The driver was on time and very courteous to everyone! He was willing to pick up snacks while we were at the ceremony and definitely went with the flow when we were changing picture... Read More locations! We were very happy with our experience and would recommend A-1 to anyone looking for a limo service!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Nicole L

Can't say enough good things about A-1 Limo. If you want style and great customer service, you won't go wrong. Limo was spotless and beautiful. Mark was our driver and was fantastic! Great personality and very helpful the entire time.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amy C

Mark was our driver. He was early, helped with everything even helped at the church. Very organized company. We used them for my sister's wedding 7 years ago and used them for mine this past June. Highly recommend them.

April 18, 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Andrea D

These guys are awesome! From the moment I contacted them to come look at the coaches, they stayed around after hours to accommodate my availability. Even though my favorite coach was booked, they had a brand new one due for delivery around the time of the wedding and I was... Read More personally guaranteed that it would be ready for my wedding. We got the very first ride! Ray, our driver, went above and beyond, and was very attentive with the whole bridal party. Leila was easy to contact and very accommodating. Larry & Mike were wonderful and very helpful! You will not be disappointed!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Kristen D

Our driver was amazing! He was actually early to the first destination and he opened the doors and everything for us. The driver new exactly where he was going and was very helpful. The limo is what we expected and there was no glitches throughout the day. We had food delivered... Read More the limo and he took care of everything. I would definitely use them again! The company is great to work with and will try to find something that will fit your needs.

Pricey but get service

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Brittany N

A1 is pricey but we loved them. We used them for both our bachelorette and our wedding. They have beautiful vehicles and were always early.

Start a Conversation!