A-1 Mr. Limo

(157)

Wickliffe, OH

Whether it is your wedding, prom, Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary or other special event, A-1 Mr. Limo understands that you are not just looking for transportation. Let our staff of professionals help you select the perfect, meticulously prepared limousine or luxury limo coach for the big event.

$$$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas

29555 Lakeland Blvd., Wickliffe, OH

Exceptional!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Erika C

A-1 Mr. Limo is exactly what you're looking for! So professional, on time and very friendly. The limo bus was beautiful and the driver Dave was amazing! He really went above and beyond with his service. It was a hot day when i got married and every time I turned around Dave was there with bottles of water for me and my husband while we were taking pictures. Service was nothing less than exceptional! I will definitely use them again! Great Job!

Great choice for our wedding

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Kristen S

A-1 was a great experience from my first call through to the day of the wedding. We decided we wanted a limo pretty late in the game, and were so happy that A-1 could accommodate us on such short notice with such great vehicles. Leila and Lorie talked me through options for our 10 person party, and we decided to go for the Chrysler (note: we had 5 smaller ladies + 1 big dress and 5 athletic larger guys and the size was perfect). The rate was very competitive, the car very new and clean, and I loved that the price included gratuity already as it was one less thing to worry about day of. Elvin (our driver) was so friendly and helped our day go on without a hitch. We didn't have an exact address for our pictures since we went through the Metroparks, and Elvin worked with our photographer to minimize the logistics for us - and everything worked out great! Plenty of ice, water, and glasses in the limo, and our bridal party had a blast. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends and family, and if we lived in the area would use them for any future limo needs.

Great Service, Awesome Driver

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Michael F

Leila and the A1 Mr. Limo team were top notch. Throughout the process, Leila guided us through the ins and outs of the rental. When we were considering providing shuttles for our guests to and from the hotels, Leila guided us through the logistics of such a service, including some of the pitfalls, which helped us make an informed decision to go a different route. When choosing our limo bus for the bridal party, we wanted something that was big enough to allow significant others and children to join us, and Leila made sure that we had enough flexibility to get the right bus for our needs. When that bus was sold prior to the wedding, A1 gave us a free upgrade to an even newer and larger bus. The driver called and introduced himself to my wife the day prior to the event, which put her at ease, and was incredible to work with, helping out our large group at any turn and guiding us throughout the day. We would highly recommend.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Kristen D

Our driver was amazing! He was actually early to the first destination and he opened the doors and everything for us. The driver new exactly where he was going and was very helpful. The limo is what we expected and there was no glitches throughout the day. We had food delivered the limo and he took care of everything. I would definitely use them again! The company is great to work with and will try to find something that will fit your needs.

Pricey but get service

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Brittany N

A1 is pricey but we loved them. We used them for both our bachelorette and our wedding. They have beautiful vehicles and were always early.

The Best

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Kathryn B

You can't go wrong with A-1 Mr. Limo. They have such a wide variety of vehicles, they are so kind and easy to work with, and the price is right. We got a great deal because our wedding was off season. Pat, our driver, called a few days ahead to go over the details and was so helpful and really made things fun, while keeping professionalism, the day of the wedding. My advice is to go see the vehicles in person before you book.

AWESOME LIMO SERVICES!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Rachel C

Zero complaints - We had a sweet driver! He made everyone comfortable and it was a fun time. Great limo services! Great pricing.

Best in Cleveland

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Krissy W

Use these guys! Use these guys! Use these guys!! Their vehicles are in great condition, and they have so many to choose from! Everyone is professional, easy to work with and they all deliver exactly what they say they will. After things were set up for our wedding, I literally didn't have to do another thing. They showed up on time, they had their own directions to the addresses I told them, they put the drinks and snacks we provided in the bus for us and the driver removed everything and took it into our venue for us. Our driver was a true gentlemen and helped with the dress both right before I walked down the aisle and every time I went in or out of the bus. He even was a good sport about our loud music and our requests to go to a few different places that weren't on our original destination lists. Could not have been happier about using A1 Mr. Limo on our wedding day!

A1 Mr Limo

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 tanna m

I am a repeat customer of A1 Mr. Limo. I used them for a friends bachelorette party, then for my bachelorette party and wedding. Their service, quality of the limo coaches and cleanliness is what kept me coming back. Alan, our driver for the wedding, was exceptional. Leila and Carmen were helpful from beginning to end and I was very impressed with them yet again

Loyal customer

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Tamara M

I've used Mr. A-1 in the past for birthdays and loved them. However, with the wedding I was hesitant because it was expensive for me to be the only one to pay for it as opposed to splitting it with everyone. But for peace of mind, we went with quality that we knew and they were able to deliver again!!!! I will continue to use them over and over again. The limo was clean, beautiful, and the driver was unbelieveably attentive.

Arrived early

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jessica W

I was very pleased with our limo. Our driver arrived 15 minutes early and helped us load everything up. He showed us how to work the radio & ac immediately. We had extra time after the salon, so decided to go downtown. He took us to some great spots for pictures and always helped us in & out!

Wedding 10/4/14

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Emily P

We used A1 Mr Limo for our wedding and they were great. We were able to tour all the limos prior to booking to see our options. The Limo arrived on time and our driver Chuck was wonderful. He even walked my mom across the street and into the church when he couldn't park close enough. I would highly recommend this company.

Fun Times

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jaime M

Our limo bus was perfect and very clean. Our driver was a complete gentleman, always helping the girls on and off the bus. We had a great time on our bus!

Great Limo

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Marisa K

Our limo bus was brand new, our drvier was nice and on time!

Fun

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 aderica G

The driver was wonderful. The bus was comfortable and great fun.

perfect!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Molly O

A1 Mr. Limo was amazing to work with and so fun to ride with!! We had a bridal party with 22 people, and the Boss was perfectly accommodating with plenty of room to dance, and for our videographer to sneak on! Our driver, Lenora, was SO FUN and so sweet!!! She made the experience better than I ever thought it could have been! The other staff I communicated with were very friendly and made the process easy!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Stephanie B

Our driver and the limo company were both wonderful! The limo bus was clean and comfortable! The driver was very nice and prompt! very happy with the service! thank you!

Limo service was great

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Giovanna S

Overall, a very good limo experience. Our driver, Nate, was awesome. However, the office staff can be a little unorganized. We had a good experience and would recommend them.

Very professional!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Mandy R

I would for sure recommend A-1 Mr. Limo. The driver called the day before and introduced himself and to see if we wanted anything for the limo. He was there not only on time but was 15 minutes early. He got us everywhere we needed to go in a timely manner, even with an unexpected bathroom stop before getting to the reception.

Awesome limo bus!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Megan M

The limo bus that we got was absolutely amazing it was laid out and the driver was really accommodating. Would recommend to everyone!

Professional, Courteous, Flexible

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Christine M

We luckily chose A-1 Limo bus services for our wedding day. We decided to rent A-1 Limo for 12 hours (totally worth the money!) for about $1600. With this, we were able to have the bus transport the groomsmen to the church and transportation around town for the photos following the ceremony. Once our bridal party was dropped off at the reception hall (all photos completed), we then used the bus to transport guests to and from the hotel and reception hall. Guests were able to use the bus at any time during the night to return to the hotel, even if it was only one guest requesting to do so. The driver even took a guest down the road to a store to purchase something he forgot to bring with him. This allowed our guests to truly enjoy the night without having worries about getting home safely following the reception--no one drank and drove! Also, using the limo bus as a guest shuttle during your reception keeps out of town guests at ease--after all, you cannot get lost if you aren't driving in an area you do not know!. At the end of the night, we a couple guests that drove their cars to the reception hall but were not able to drive home safely after the reception ended. Toward the end of the night, our time with the limo bus was coming to an end but he willingly drove an extra half hour (over our time limit) to drop our guests off at their homes. We truly appreciated this. Our driver was an incredibly nice and professional individual. He was elegantly dressed in black-tie attire throughout the night. He helped guests enter and exit the bus every time. He had incredible manners and put up with a lot of "non-sense" from our...thirsty..bridal party. Side note--you are able to bring alcohol onto the bus. Ice, glasses, water, pop, etc is included (or you can bring your own). The limo bus was beautiful! Very clean, and well kept. The outside looked perfect and the inside was very cool looking. Really fancy! Overall, GREAT service to use. My sister used the service for her wedding and it was equally as great as it was for our wedding. You will not be let down!

March 29, 2014

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Alexandra M

Leila, seriously, you're fantastic. The customer service was perfect throughout the booking process; Leila answered all of my questions, and even some I didn't know I had. The limos arrived well before the time we'd asked them to. The driver of the ladies's limo was so friendly, and he walked back & forth through the rain so we wouldn't get our dresses and hair wet. Also, I'm so glad we booked the shuttle service to take people back to the hotel after the reception. The weather was awful, and the shuttle driver got everyone back safe & sound.

Great Service

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Kelsey H

We loved our driver Tom who was adorable and so helpful. The original limo sent had a loose door which was drafty and Tom arranged for a replacement limo to be sent during the ceremony so we had a warm limo for the second part of our ride. Very easy.

Boss!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Briana B

We rented the limo bus called "the boss" and it was absolutely beautiful! It was huge! Which we needed since there were 22 of us! The driver was so professional and so nice! We were so happy with the service and had so much fun on the bus, we didn't want to be dropped off at the reception! Anytime we will need a limo in the future, we know where we will be going:)

Great limo company!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Krysten U

A-1 Mr. Limo was fabulous! They had a great selection of limo's, they were professional, and punctual! They even offered us an off season discount!! My bridal party had a blast on their Monarch limo bus!! We danced all over that thing! Great sound system, awesome lights, and the limo driver was a doll! If you need a party bus, A-1 Mr. Limo is your company!

Send Email