A-1 Mr. Limo

Whether it is your wedding, prom, Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary or any other special event, A-1 Mr. Limo understands that you are not just looking for transportation. Let our staff of professionals help you select the perfect, meticulously prepared limousine or luxury limo coach for the big event.

Limousine + Sedan, Trolley, Transportation

29555 Lakeland Blvd., Wickliffe, OH (440) 943-5466

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Stephanie R

A1 Mr. Limo was perfect for our summer wedding! We rented the Destiny and had Andre for the day. The bus was in perfect condition, well air-conditioned and it was incredibly clean! Andrej was so fun and helpful! He was an excellent driver and always on time. He had champagne... Read More poured and ready for us as soon as we got on the bus, and he even brought us cold water while we were taking pictures. We would highly recommend A1 Mr. Limo!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Julie K

Absolutely recommend! We've used A-1 Mr. Limo in the past, and will continue to use them in the future. Had an awesome driver, Dave, who arrived early, made sure we got to where we needed to be on time, kept my new husband and I well hydrated throughout the day, helped as we... Read More were taking pictures by bringing us water, carrying flowers, etc. He went well above and beyond. The limo itself was spotless and big enough for everyone to fit comfortably, including bags and coolers. Wonderful service, and we will continue to use them in the future!

Great!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Marilou S

A1 Mr. Limo was great! They had the best prices for the size and type of limo that we were looking for. A1 Mr. Limo was really easy to work with and they were always courteous. Our driver was great, he was on time, never rushed us, and got our champagne on ice for us when he... Read More arrived. He helped us in and out of the limo and was very professional. The limo itself looked great, it was spotless on the outside and inside. There was plenty of room inside, glassware was included, and we had access to the radio, lights, and temperature. It was a fun ride and the whole experience was great! Would definitely recommend A1 Mr. Limo!

2016-01-06T11:56:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service. Congratulations on your Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Loni P

We really had a good experience! we booked super early and even added another vehicle, for the guys, at a later time. Awesome communication and customer service. we had a last minute change, as in the morning of the wedding, in a location pick up for the me and the ladies. my... Read More husband called to let them know and it was totally a non-issue.!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Samantha R

We booked A-1 Mr. Limo for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations!!! We had the Mercedes Limo Coach for the wedding party. Our chauffeur was Phillip and he was so professional and patient! It was 80 degrees on my wedding day and Phillip kept he limo cool and... Read More comfortable even when we were outside getting pictures taken! We also had booked a shuttle bus for our wedding guests. We booked the Executive 23 and it was very nice and clean! Our chauffeur was Hank and he was also very professional! It was also nice that when you book the shuttle, you get it for the entire day for a great price! The shuttle was available during our entire wedding in case someone needed to go back to the hotel. I highly recommend A-1 Mr. Limo. It's a family owned business and they treat their customers with the utmost respect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Meredith S

We had such a great experience using A-1 Mr. Limo. From the office staff making us feel very comfortable and answering all of my questions down to the checking in with us a week before and finally the day of experience was seamless and smooth. Our driver was courteous and made... Read More sure we had the best experience. In my being caught up in the day, I don't remember her name (sorry!). However, I do remember the experience. Our driver made sure that we were able to do all of the shots we wanted and that we were on time. Even with wanting to take pictures downtown, especially on an Indian's game day, we were able to get done everything we wanted. The Mercedes Limo Coach was clean, well taken care of, and easy to get in and out of. They provided ice and glasses to enjoy our champagne. The pricing was reasonable and they were very reliable! We would use them again.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Colleen F

We had a great time with our driver, Derek. He was super nice, extremely courteous and very professional!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Alissa Z

If I could leave more than 5 stars I would. I used A-1 Mr. Limo for a party bus for my bridal party and also booked a shuttle to take my guest to/from my reception. They made my planning so easy and gave suggestions so my day would run smoothly. I called Carmen about 7 times to... Read More change plans around and he would always accommodate. Both of the drivers we had were amazing. They are were so friendly and funny. The whole team at A-1 made my night stress free and perfect. They also have great prices. I could not be more happy with my experience.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mackenzie S

We used A-1 Mr. Limo (the Apollo) for our recent wedding. Everyone who works there is so organized. Our transportation arrived early and our driver was so friendly (he even called the day before to introduce himself). The vehicle itself was in outstanding condition. Would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Heather W

A-1 Mr. Limo was very easy to work with. Our driver the day of the wedding was timely, very friendly, and funny. I'd definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Annie A

We had a fantastic experience with A1 limo and would absolutely recommend them. We used A1 limo for our summer wedding, and rented the Destiny to transport our 16 person wedding party and photographers around town! Andre was our driver and he was awesome - so much fun to have... Read More with us throughout the day! He was accommodating, flexible, and incredibly helpful. He arrived early to pick up the bridal party before the wedding and loaded all of our belongings (alcohol etc.) onto the limo for us. The limo was clean, spacious, and comfortable. My husband and I, along with our wedding party and photographers, had an all around great time!! Working with A1 limo in the months ahead of the wedding was a breeze. They are organized, friendly, and accommodating. We would recommend them without any reservation in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jennifer L

As a bride who is also a lawyer, I can tell you truthfully- look no further! Other companies called themselves limo companies, but when we went to visit in person, they had a limo from the 90's in a barn. When we took A-1 Limo company's advice to visit their vehicles we came... Read More to find out they were VERY Professional, with clean, up to date buses and limos, a professional office, with great staff. I researched many companies and for the price, quality, and service, A-1 was the absolute best choice. Our driver for the big day, Nate, called us the night before to see if we needed anything we may have forgotten. When driving our bridal party for pictures, he offered us water various times, always helped us with anything we needed, and kept a prompt eye on the clock to be sure we got everywhere I listed on our worksheet on time. I promise you won't be disappointed with this company. I researched for so long, as I was so concerned about price and quality, and this company exceeded expectations at a very fair price!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Eden S

A-1 Mr. Limo delivered outstanding service! We used the Trolley bus and had a blast, an absolute good time! Our driver Mark, I can't recommend him enough! He wasn't just on time but early, got us to the ceremony early! He was extremely helpful and volunteered for jobs that wasnt... Read More his job! We had so much fun with him and his back up skills were amazing! Overall, everyone I dealt with at A-1 was very professional, accomodating and nice -- the service was excellent and I will definitely use them again and I highly recommend using them for your day!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Cara P

The staff at A-1 Mr. Limo was incredibly helpful throughout the process of booking our transportation for our wedding. The limo bus that we reserved, the Baron, was awesome. Our driver , Al, was great too, calling the night or two before to introduce himself and to finalize... Read More details. We would highly recommend booking them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Malorie N

We used A-1 Mr. Limo for our wedding day after our original limo bus company cancelled thirty days before and left us in a tough spot. Honestly, I am so glad it worked out the way it did and that we had the pleasure of working with A-1! They were so much better than we could... Read More have hoped for! Cathy (in the office) was great and extremely easy to work with. We explained our issue, thinking it would be impossible to find a replacement bus thirty days before a holiday weekend. To our surprise, they had one vehicle left... It hadn’t been booked yet because it was just added to the fleet. Cathy made the booking process quick and painless and provided us with a detailed itinerary ahead of time to make sure everyone was on the same page. A-1 even provided their “Just Married” sign for the bus. One less detail for us to think about! She really got us out of our jam quickly, and we are so appreciative of that! Our limo bus was the "Ultra” and it was perfect! It looked like it had just come out of the showroom. The bluetooth sound system worked well, the A/C was cold, and the party lights were sweet! There was plenty of space for the entire bridal party, our bags and coolers, AND even our two photographers and their equipment. Our driver was Ray, and I can’t say enough about him! He arrived early and loaded up our bags and coolers before I even had time to think about it. He was flexible, professional, and willing to help out with whatever we needed. He helped me get on and off the bus at every stop and would help with my dress and train! He cleaned up at each of our photo stops and even carried extra equipment around for our photographers. At the end of the day, he got us back on time and helped us unload everything so that we could get inside to the reception quickly. We could not be happier with the team at A-1 Mr. Limo!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Bridie C

My wife and I got married on 4/22/2017 and we couldn't have been happier with our decision to use A-1 Mr. Limo. The quality of their fleet of vehicles is top-notch and the staff is extremely accommodating to your needs, budget, etc. We used 2 different party buses (1 for bridal... Read More party and the other for our guests) and both drivers were exceptional in their overall service. I have recommended A-1 Mr. Limo to my relatives that are getting married this year and will continue to do so in the future. Finally, my sister used a different vendor 2 years ago and had a terrible experience. She said to me that don't skimp around when it comes to transportation and to use A-1 Mr. Limo due to the recommendations that she received from her friends. Thus, when I got engaged--one of the 1st calls that I made was to A-1 Mr. Limo.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kate H

ASK FOR DAVE. He is the sweetest man/driver ever. He handled all our bags on the bus, brought my husband and I water when we exited the church after our ceremony, was incredibly gracious and kind to us and our entire wedding party. We absolutely adore this man. A-1 Limo is a... Read More wonderful and reliable company to work with.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Melanie D

Mr. A 1 Limo was great to work with. Very easy and helpful. Mark was the driver for my bridal party bus and he was fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Erica S

BEST! A-1 Mr. Limo was perfect for our wedding - our limo was huge, clean, looked new, stocked with ice and an amazing stereo system, and we had the sweetest driver who was knowledgeable, prompt, and hilarious! The limo had zero issues, arrived early, communication was always... Read More clear, prompt, and exactly what you would want. The perfect limo for any occasion!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katie M

A-1 was great to work with and made the wedding day go so smoothly. They were responsive to my requests for changes and every person I spoke with was friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Olivia J

Our Limo was just what was pictured on the website! It was perfect! The tip was already paid on our bill and our driver was amazing! He was very nice and easy going. He was on time and knew where to go. I would absolutely recommend and use this company again!! Thank you A-1... Read More Limo!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Megan M

We had the Gatsby party bus for our wedding day and are so happy with the quality of service. Tom was our chauffeur and he was amazing. He was so polite, helpful, and genuinely nice. Our bus was beautiful and showed up on time. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sharon W

Excellent service. Our limo was on time and patiently waited when we were running behind schedule. We would highly recommend A-1 Mr. Limo!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren C

Our limo driver himself was absolutely fantastic - my main complaint is actually the management company itself. About a week before the wedding, the company called to inform us that our car had been double booked and that they could offer us a van as a replacement. Absolutely... Read More ridiculous.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Darci D

John, our limo driver was awesome! He was very prepared and attentive to our needs. I would highly recommend A-1 Limo service for any event, big or small.