Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center

Valparaiso, IN

Book Your Wedding with Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center

A BALLROOM IN VALPARAISO, IN

Engaged Indiana couples looking for a wedding venue with indoor and outdoor opportunities often turn to the Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center in Valparaiso. Located in the northwest corner of the state, roughly an hour from Lake Michigan, this venue offers couples exclusive use of the grounds for a variety of choices rain or shine. Three distinct settings accommodate up to 300 wedding guests.

Aberdeen Wedding Chapel. Built in the style of a 19th-century country church, the outside of the Aberdeen Wedding Chapel features a rock-covered entryway and a steeple with a bell to ring in good wishes following the ceremony. Inside, the chapel showcases exquisite arched windows, elegant light fixtures, wooden pews and decorative stained glass.

Aberdeen Garden. In the Aberdeen Garden, a charming brick pathway leads down the lawn to a white gazebo where couples enjoy exchanging nuptials in the fresh Indiana air. A natural rock wall provides a lovely backdrop and trees and shrubbery add extra privacy.

Aberdeen Ballroom. The spacious Aberdeen Ballroom features airy French windows with elegant transom tops for abundant natural light. Other details include stately pillars, exquisite chandeliers, attractive carpeting and a tile dance floor with plenty of space for dancing the night away.

The Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center offers a dedicated consultant to help couples plan their wedding from beginning to end. The site is available for rental seven days a week and it supplies a number of important provisions.

For garden weddings, rental comes with white folding chairs in addition to setup and breakdown. For chapel weddings, rental includes pew bows, white or ivory aisle runners and decorative silk arrangements for the front and sides of the ceremony area. Rental of the ballroom includes tables, chiavari ballroom chairs, china, flatware, linens and setup and cleanup.

The Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center provides all of the food, beverages and catering for event rentals. Wedding participants can expect high-quality cuisine prepared with fresh produce and other top-shelf ingredients. Dinners include a salad, warm fresh-baked rolls and an entree with a side of vegetables and potatoes or rice. Guests typically select between two entrees (often chicken or beef), but vegetarian options are available if needed. Couples work with the caterer to design a bar package that meets their needs.

When choosing a wedding venue, many prenuptial pairs lean toward those with additional amenities. Extra perks offered through Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center include:

• A staff that specializes in long-distance planning
  • Access to Affairs, a stylish wedding boutique located next door
  • A complimentary rehearsal scheduled according to the venue's availability
  • A listing of recommended vendors
  • Availability of elegant cake holders, card boxes and other items for no extra charge
  • Additional decor in a variety of styles to personalize wedding celebrations
  • Custom downlighting and centerpieces with pin-spot lighting
  • Discounts for Monday through Thursday weddings and December through March weddings
  • Cake cutting, plating and service
  • Menu accommodations for guests with food allergies
  • Homemade macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers with fries or hot dogs for kids
  • Use of the entire property for wedding photos
  • ADA accessibility

Aberdeen Manor...

It’s not just a place, it’s a feeling, a philosophy, a way of treating your wedding day as if you are the only bride and groom in the world. It’s a caring that you won’t find anywhere else, a commitment to making your day everything that it can possibly be...and so much more.

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

216 Ballantrae Street, Valparaiso, IN (219) 465-7130
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Brittany E

Aberdeen Manor was the PERFECT venue. What I liked best is that it is essentially a one stop shop. Our wedding coordinator (Lauren) took care of all of the details and made the whole wedding planning process so so easy. All of the staff was extremely professional and helpful.... Read More Our coordinator was great about staying in touch and responding quickly to any questions I had. We were able to have our wedding invitations done in their shop and they turned out great! They also offer tuxedo rentals, place card printing, they have items available for centerpieces, card boxes, cake stands, specialty linens, flower girl baskets, jewelry, garters.. everything! We had our ceremony in the chapel and it was beautiful. Since it was Christmas, they had their holiday decor up in the chapel and the ballroom and it really is a nice touch. The reception was also perfect. Their lighting options and decor options are beautiful. You definitely get what you pay for and I do not regret any of the decor or lighting options I added to my package. Our coordinator took care of all of the details the night of and it went so smoothly. The service staff was wonderful and I have had many family/friends compliment how well the service was. I definitely recommend this venue to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Anna B

My wedding was everything I ever wanted and more. From the very first time I toured the facility I fell in love! The staff went above and beyond to do everything to make my day special! One might think that you are treated like just another number considering the amount of... Read More weddings Aberdeen has but this is the farthest thing from the truth. Every staff member treated me like I was their only bride. I worked with Lisa, Lauren, and Megan and they were all amazing! From the wait staff to the bartenders to the chef everyone was wonderful. My guests were blown away by the food, decor, and how well everything flowed perfectly! I truly wouldn't change one thing and would do it all over again without hesitation. Aberdeen is one amazing place. Thank you for the beautiful memories!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Katie M

Not only was the staff amazing, especially my coordinator Lauren, but the venue was beautiful and very accommodating. Our wedding day was perfect, the food was fabulous, the decor was just how I imagined. The best part at the end of the night was Lauren handing me a booklet of... Read More pictures from the ceremony and reception. It was great to look at that the next day and a wonderful surprise I wasn't expecting. I highly recommend having your wedding and reception at Aberdeen Manor!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kertney B

This was the perfect venue for my husband and I! We were scared about the price, but honestly, it was way cheaper to do everything at one place, instead of booking from multiple different people. Our night was perfect. They set up everything for us, and I didn't have to worry... Read More about a thing, which helped me by being able to make all my bouquets and boutonnieres to save money. I didn't feel stressed at all doing this the day of my rehearsal! They took care of everything. Megan was my wedding planner and she always emailed me with any concerns, and didn't mind my constant emails to her with random questions. Highly recommend to anyone looking to get married here! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Ashley S

I loved having my wedding at Aberdeen Manor! Lisa was my coordinator and she was so sweet. She helped me work through all the details and was making sure everything ran smoothly on my special day! Highly recommend Aberdeen!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Tami W

I held my daughter's bridal shower at Aberdeen. Words cannot express how perfect everything was. During the planning for the shower, which also included finding a wedding venue, we actually became frustrated because it seemed as though every idea we had was "shot down" and all... Read More we seemed to hear was "No, we cannot do that". As anyone who is planning a wedding knows, this causes immense stress on the bride and all those involved in planning (especially mother of the bride). Aberdeen was totally different. Not only did we not hear "no" but we heard the statement " we will do whatever you want us to do" . The staff is absolutely phenomenal. We tried to book the reception at Aberdeen, but the date was taken. Luckily, we were able to book her ceremony at Aberdeen Chapel, so we can still enjoy the benefits that the staff and management offers. The shower was absolutely perfect in every single way, food was fabulous, and complements were given all day long. I would very very highly recommend Aberdeen for all your shower and wedding needs. They are nothing short of fabulous, and five stars are not enough!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Crystal H

We absolutely LOVED our experience at Aberdeen. The staff were extremely helpful and patient with all of our questions and requests. Our wedding turned out so perfect, better than I could have ever imagined. Every detail we had planned out in the past year with Megan came... Read More together so well, and I definitely think the staff at Aberdeen went above and beyond. My bridal party said multiple times how they felt the day was so relaxing compared to other weddings they have been in. The staff at Aberdeen took care of all of the set up and running the show on our special day. I definitely felt pampered! Thanks again for giving us our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lauren K

Aberdeen was the most amazing venue for our big day. From the minute we booked, our planner Megan was helpful and organized. Everything was done perfect and thanks to them, we had our dream wedding! We got rave reviews on the service, food, decorations and atmosphere! You can't... Read More go wrong with choosing this venue.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Kari L

We cannot say enough about Aberdeen Manor! Lauren was amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything more, The day was perfect and beautiful. She helped me with everything and we were so pleased!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Michele M

Our experience at Aberdeen was memorable. Megan and her entire team made us feel welcome, and we were assisted every step of the way in planning our wedding day to be exactly what we envisioned. Megan was responsive to emails and phone calls, and answered the plethora of... Read More questions we continually threw at her, all with a calmness and grace that was in line with what Aberdeen promotes. We never felt rushed to make decisions or be pressured into making an uncomfortable choice in terms of decorations or food. The hall was decorated beautifully for our reception, and the ceremony - transitioned to the chapel in lieu of the garden area due to the rain - went smoothly. The bistro filet, cranberry chicken, prosciutto wrapped asparagus, and mac & cheese bites were delicious. The smallest details were taken care of by the team, and we were able to enjoy our day... which is really what it's all about. Thank you Aberdeen :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Shari B

We had an outdoor ceremony and reception at Aberdeen Manor on June 11, 2016. It was absolutely beautiful! We worked with Lauren and Trey who both made our day perfect. They work with you on every last detail. We received so many compliments on our wedding day ranging from the... Read More food to the decor. We did appetizers before dinner, as well as the chicken bruschetta or prime rib for dinner. All of the food tasted great! The outdoor ceremony area was beautiful, as well as our reception decor. We loved our hanging cake table and the crystals hanging from the ceiling! Aberdeen is great at working with all of our various vendors as well. Everyone we worked with at Aberdeen Manor was a pleasure to work with and made our day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Jessica V

Aberdeen is your one stop venue. Seriously, our wedding was so beautiful, and the food was delicious. All of our guests rave about our wedding and tell us how amazing it was. I haven't heard one complaint. Megan and her team really worked hard for us and it paid off. I had... Read More my dream wedding and I didn't have to break the bank. The value Aberdeen offers couples is incredible. No need to shop around, come to Aberdeen and book.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Our experience with Aberdeen was exceptional! We worked with Lauren, and she was absolutely attentive and involved through the entire process. The staff is superb, the venue is gorgeous, and every last detail made it our dream wedding! Could not have asked for a better... Read More experience. We highly recommend Aberdeen Manor if you truly want a personal, beautiful, and unforgettable event!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Brittany K

I know this is SEVERAL months late but I did want to take the time to thank the AMAZING people at Aberdeen and rave about the venue a little bit. My husband and I were married in October and chose Aberdeen as the place it will all go down. Not only was the venue BEAUTIFUL, we... Read More loved how the chapel and reception hall were literally across the street from each other so that cocktail hour could start minutes after the ceremony ended. I can't tell you how many people came up to Craig and I after the wedding and commented on how elegant and gorgeous everything was. I also had people telling us that the staff at Aberdeen were so attentive and helpful. It rained a tad on our wedding day (good luck right??) but the guests stated that the staff walked with them and held umbrellas over their heads while they walked from the chapel to the reception hall. They also helped me and did the same, so there weren't any makeup/hair disasters (phew!). Speaking of the staff, I want to single one person out who helped us in SO many ways; Megan. Megan was our wedding coordinator and the most amazing person ever I can't literally say enough about her. Starting from the first meeting we had with her, I knew that she had everything under control. Megan was so organized and detailed it actually calmed me down (I'm a tad control-freakish). I had so many weird questions that came up that I asked Megan and she responded to my emails almost instantly. She really helped take a lot of pressure off of the planning in the beginning. On rehearsal day, our minister actually showed up almost an hour late. Megan didn't miss a beat, she walked everyone through the rehearsal herself and stood in the place of the minister so that everyone knew where they were going (crisis averted!). On wedding day, Every time we needed something Megan was RIGHT there to help. My sister was having trouble bustling my dress and we were fighting with it for a while before the rehearsal started. Megan happened to come into the chapel at that exact time and helped bustle the dress! Literally nothing (that I can point to) went wrong on wedding day and I truly believe it is because the Aberdeen staff is SO well educated and planned in this scene that they know exactly what to do. Guests even told me how great the bartenders were and how nice everything flowed together. I can't say enough about Aberdeen Manor. I am so happy and grateful that Craig & I chose this as our wedding venue. The food, staff, hall, chapel were all top notch. Aberdeen made the greatest day of our lives even better than we could have imagined. Thank you thank you thank you all, Brittany & Craig Kouris

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mandy R

My Husband and I just got married at Aberdeen two weeks ago and everything was absolutely amazing! We had our ceremony in the garden and then our reception in the ballroom. Everything went so smoothly thanks to our wonderful wedding coordinator! Everything from the decor to the... Read More food was incredible. Aberdeen helped give us an incredible day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Christina R

I can not possibly say enough wonderful things about Aberdeen Manor or the genuine people they have working there!! They took my vision and made my dream come true! My guests all had a fantastic time and raved about the food, the ambiance and every little detail of my wedding.... Read More Many family and friends told both my husband And I that it was by far the best wedding they he ever attended. I would recommend Aberdeen Manor to anyone getting married.

Aberdeen provided a magical day

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The entire staff at Aberdeen was fantastic. My daughter had a vision of the perfect wedding and they surpassed all of our expectations. They took care of everything down to the very last detail. We had the outdoor ceremony, cocktail reception and wedding all at the venue... Read More and not once did I or the mother of the bride have to worry about anything. Everything was in its place, complete professionalism throughout and everything was done on time. The food was fantastic and the comments from the guests were raving on what a perfect night it was. Thank you for a truly magical night

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joselynn B

Megan and the rest of the Aberdeen crew made our wedding day absolutely perfect! They were able to accommodate all of my requests and more! The venue is beautiful and well maintained. Our food was hot and delicious. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you Aberdeen... Read More team!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Armanda S

Aberdeen Manor is absolutely amazing! They helped me throughout the entire planning process. They make it so easy to have a wedding! Everyone always says something will go wrong on your wedding day...at Aberdeen they prove that those people are liars. My wedding day was beyond... Read More perfect. My guests are still raving about how wonderful the staff is and how beautiful the ballroom was. I highly recommend getting married here.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Armanda S

Aberdeen Manor is absolutely amazing! They helped me throughout the entire planning process. They make it so easy to have a wedding! Everyone always says something will go wrong on your wedding day...at Aberdeen they prove that those people are liars. My wedding day was beyond... Read More perfect. My guests are still raving about how the staff is and how beautiful the ballroom was. I highly recommend getting married here.

My perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Alicia P

I was married at Aberdeen on 8/1/15. I had my wedding & reception there. I cannot begin to say enough good things about this venue. Everyone there that I interacted with was wonderful, but Lauren was my wedding coordinator & she was absolutely amazing! She was supportive... Read More throughout the entire process. Lauren and the rest of the Aberdeen staff made sure that our day went off without a hitch. Also, the food was amazing, several of my guests commented and said how good it was. You cannot go wrong having your wedding at Aberdeen.

Fourth of July Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kathleen B

We had a wonderful event at Aberdeen! We used the gardens for the wedding ceremony and the ballroom for the reception! The event was seemless and we were very well cared for by the Aberdeen Staff. The food was excellent and the service was prompt and efficient. Our guests... Read More raved about every detail! Denna and her staff are the best! I would highly recommend this venue for a memorable and stree-free wedding!

Must have been a bad night...

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Malinda S

I have heard great things about Aberdeen, so when I was invited to a wedding there I was very excited! However, my experience as a guest was horrible. The chapel was stuffy and hot, the food was cold when they finally got to our table, and the bartender seemed less than pleased... Read More to get us our drinks. On top of that, I found the venue to be very outdated. Pretty disappointed with my experience at Aberdeen.

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Katelyn G

Every detail and aspect of Aberdeen was perfect. Talk about a venue that goes way above and beyond for their brides. I would plan a million weddings with them.

12/13/14 Wedding

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Alexis V

Thank you to the fabulous wedding/reception thrown at Aberdeen Manor! The staff was so friendly to work with from day 1. They went above and beyond with suggestions ranging from décor to vendors. All of our vendors were extremely pleasant and fun to work with. I would... Read More definitely recommend having your wedding or function at Aberdeen Manor. Thank you for making our day even more special. Alexis (bride)