Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1173 Tower Road, Schaumburg , IL (773) 282-8272

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jaime S

We had ordered boutonnieres and bouquets for our wedding. The floral arrangements were beautifully done and the pricing itself for this was very fair.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Megan G

Paula was so great to work with! She listened to all of my ideas and thoughts and she made my dream wedding bouquet come to life! When the flowers showed up in our hotel room before we started getting ready for the big day, I started to cry! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I was... Read More happy with all the bridesmaid bouquets too! Everything just looked so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Christina A

The flowers for our wedding were stunning! Paula helped us out to make sure the flower package was within our budget! The flowers popped with color and lasted all throughout the day! I would highly recommend this florist!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Veronica S

My whole experience was wonderful! Paula was very knowledgeable and easy to brainstorm ideas with. As soon as she understood my I knew I made the right choice. My bouquet was perfect and i have a canvas print of it hanging on my wall.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Brittany M

Paula was amazing here! She was so patient with me and put together such beautiful centerpieces! They were delivered to my house on time and set up at the reception perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Brian K

The flowers for our wedding were great and beautiful. Well priced and we were very happy with all the bouquets, garters, and so on. But they did deliver the flowers 15 minutes late and the pin top kept falling off when trying to put the boutonnieres on.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Leslie W

Of all the vendors we chose for our wedding on June 24, Aberdeen's was no doubt the best. I initially reached out to over a dozen florists in the area with a simple message stating my budget, wedding colors and floral needs. Paula from Aberdeen's was the only one that replied... Read More back with a personalized and extremely detailed quote that spelled out the exact flowers they would use for my bouquet, all personals, centerpieces, etc. That immediately got me in the door and the process from then out was so easy. Paula and her team did a fantastic job. My bridal bouquet was stunning absolutely stunning along with everything else. The ONLY regret I have from my wedding day is that I didn't put my bouquet aside before they cleaned the tables and threw it away at my venue. I would have preserved it. If you are looking for an affordable high quality wedding florist, look no further. Paula and her team will take very good care of you!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Alexa S

The flowers are beautiful and affordable. I was completely obsessed with my bouquet. Paula is amazing and helps you pick flowers within your budget. Such a wonderful vendor to work with!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Holly S

Paula was amazing. She found a way to get the flowers I wanted to fit my budget. Everything looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sandy B

They created the most beautiful floral arrangements I had ever seen. They are wonderful to work with and well worth the price!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Catherine M

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Natalie M

LOVED my flowers from Aberdeen's! I did take off a star because I had an issue with my credit card payments being processed on the day they were arranged,I had only scheduled for 2 future payments to be done and I had to call to find out why the payments were not ran as... Read More scheduled both times but my sales person Jennifer was always very sweet and helpful. Flowers were BEAUTIFUL and exactly as pictured and GREAT prices! I do have to say that one of the two ceremony arrangements we had did have a brown/dying hydrangea that stuck out like a sore thumb against all the beautiful white flowers and because we choose to do arrangements with flat backs to save money there was no way of turning the arrangement around and hiding it but still very happy with my decision to use Aberdeen's for our floral needs on our very special day.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 L W

Aberdeen's Florist was the best decision I made for my wedding! They listened to what I was looking for, and helped me to make beautiful, creative choices for my vintage/country chic wedding! They were so attentive, and easy to work with, and made my wedding venue look like... Read More something out of a magazine! All my guests at my wedding commented on how gorgeous the flower arrangements were! The Aberdeen's staff were timely, a pleasure to work with, and made me feel completely at ease every step of the way! Love them!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Ladoris J

Paula was an absolutely joy to work with. She helped me pick arrangements that were classy but within my budget. I loved my bouquet!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Myla P

Aberdeen's did an AMAZING job with our flowers! We worked with Paula and she spent a lot of time with us making sure we got the look we wanted. Just a couple weeks before the wedding, I found a different bridal bouquet on Pinterest and asked Aberdeen's to replicate it. It... Read More came out looking exactly like the photo. We got so many compliments!!!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jennifer M

Aberdeen's created beautiful bouquets and flowers for my bridal party! I loved having the vases to be able to use on the head table at the reception!

2015-11-27T11:47:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jackie L

I had my wedding flowers done by Aberdeen’s, and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! I met with Dena and Jennifer in the shop to review what I was looking for, and they were VERY helpful. I was a bit of an indecisive bride—wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted,... Read More kind of knew what I didn’t want, didn’t know the names of any flowers, etc. They were so helpful with helping me make decisions; they offered lots of ideas and suggestions. For example, the colors of my wedding were navy and gold, and since there aren’t many flowers naturally those colors, I decided on a mix of white/off-white. But I still really wanted navy and gold to be a part of the flowers. So Jennifer suggested she make small, navy blue ribbon roses that would be scattered throughout my bouquet. It looked really pretty and made my bouquet unique. It’s something I wouldn’t have thought of. And then they used navy blue and gold ribbon to wrap the bouquet for my bridesmaid and I. They also provided me a lot of suggestions for my overall table arrangements. They made suggestions for how to coordinate all of the colors for a really nice look, suggesting things I hadn't thought of (e.g., gold mercury glass floral vases and votives). All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful! Delivery to all locations the day of the wedding was right on time. Overall it was very easy working with them and I think I got great value for the price!

2015-11-27T11:47:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Korrin P

Nancy was such a great help during my flower selection. I wasn't too sure what my vision was, she helped guide me without pressure. I was really nervous about the center prices, I wasn't sure if they would come out like I had imagined. They were perfect! All of the flowers were... Read More perfect. And I had looked at a lot of florists, Aberdeens prices were really hard to beat!

2015-11-08T19:03:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Denise D

Before I even met with the florist, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted and nothing was going to change my mind because that is how I am. The 2nd time I met with Nancy and we were finalizing my flower choices, she wanted to show me what the flowers would actually look like in... Read More a bouquet for my bridesmaids and I did not like it at all. At that moment, I was so lost; I had no idea what I was going to do now. Nancy met with me for 2 hours mixing and matching flowers together to figure out what a perfect bouquet would look like for my bridesmaids and then I basically just ranted off a bunch of random flowers that I liked, hoping that on wedding day, the bouquet would look okay. When the flowers were dropped off on the day of my wedding, I was amazed at how beautiful all of the bouquets looked. I went from having a plan, throwing that plan out the window then coming up with another one last minute hoping it would turn out okay and the bouquets exceeded my expectations. I want to thank Nancy for taking the time to work with me so long on trying to figure out what would be the perfect bouquet. Most people would not take that time to help out a crazy bride because they have better things they could be doing. You helped me every step of the way. Thank you Aberdeen’s for making my flowers look gorgeous! I even had fake flowers in there and no one knew it; everyone thought they were all real. You all really did an outstanding job!

2015-10-13T12:47:49 Response from the vendor

great flowers

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jenn R

Aberdeen's was great. Paula was very helpful and always kind. Our flowers turned out exactly as we hoped. The white flowers came a little yellower than I expected, especially next to my dress, but everything else was perfect. Highly recommend.

2015-10-13T12:47:42 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Nicole L

The flowers we had on our wedding day were absolutely spectacular. I have to say I was a little worried when our consultant had changed in the middle of our planning process but the owners handled the situation perfectly and Paula ended up being a fabulous consultant to work... Read More with. Having a specific vision for your wedding flowers is something that is hard to recreate and Aberdeens did just that. I loved the variety of tall and short centerpieces that we decided on for our tables and the bouquets for the bridal party were absolutely gorgeous.

2015-10-21T12:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled when happy brides let us know how well we did for them. Aberdeen's Wedding Florists have been working hard to make weddings beautiful since 1958.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Felicia O

I chose Aberdeen's after an exhaustive search for a vendor who would give me the bouquet of my dreams at a fair and reasonable price. I worked with Nancy who was extremely helpful! My bouquet as well as all the other flowers were beautiful!

2015-09-24T21:31:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Ashley W

We originally met with Gloria at Aberdeen's when they were at their location on Harlem Ave in Chicago. She listened to us and what we wanted, gave us a GREAT deal on al la carte flowers as we were not getting a ton of arrangements, and showed us exactly what we could do with... Read More real flowers. They recently got new ownership and I was worried they would void our contract or have different service, but not to fear our flowers were beautiful, the contract held, and their customer service was great. I would DEFINITELY recommend if you're looking for decently priced and high quality arrangements.

2015-09-24T21:30:41 Response from the vendor

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Anna D

We used Aberdeen's for our wedding florist after seeing their name pop up on various wedding planning websites, and didn't really know what to expect. From our first meeting with Lauren at Aberdeen's I felt like we were in good and experienced hands. Not knowing much about... Read More flowers myself, Lauren and the rest of the team were able to decipher my vision into beautiful arrangements for my wedding. I gave her a few flower suggestions and a color scheme, and she and the florists were quickly able to give suggestions and put together options for me so that I was sure that my vision was being understood. They worked with just the right combination of adherence to the bride and creating based on their own experience, that I felt like I was getting exactly what I had envisioned, only better. Lauren and the rest of the team were so willing to work with me, even closer to the last minute. When I finally saw the mock-ups of the flowers I had ordered and they didn't quite look like what I had pictured, the whole team jumped to put together arrangements that better fit with my vision. The flowers on my wedding day were more vibrant and beautiful that I could have imagined! Great job, Aberdeen's!

2015-09-24T21:30:21 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Dory S

Aberdeen's did a great job with our flowers. Our consultant, Lauren, did a great job helping us to pick flowers in our first meeting. All we knew were colors that we wanted but she helped us find the perfect flowers in our budget. The mock-up of our flowers wasn't quite what we... Read More had imagined but they took our comments and made us beautiful centerpieces. We couldn't have been happier with how all of the flower arrangements turned out!

2015-10-21T12:54:30 Response from the vendor