Making Weddings Beautiful since 1958

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1173 Tower Road, Schaumburg , IL

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Myla P

Aberdeen's did an AMAZING job with our flowers! We worked with Paula and she spent a lot of time with us making sure we got the look we wanted. Just a couple weeks before the wedding, I found a different bridal bouquet on Pinterest and asked Aberdeen's to replicate it. It... Read More came out looking exactly like the photo. We got so many compliments!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jennifer M

Aberdeen's created beautiful bouquets and flowers for my bridal party! I loved having the vases to be able to use on the head table at the reception!

2015-11-27T11:47:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jackie L

I had my wedding flowers done by Aberdeen’s, and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! I met with Dena and Jennifer in the shop to review what I was looking for, and they were VERY helpful. I was a bit of an indecisive bride—wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted,... Read More kind of knew what I didn’t want, didn’t know the names of any flowers, etc. They were so helpful with helping me make decisions; they offered lots of ideas and suggestions. For example, the colors of my wedding were navy and gold, and since there aren’t many flowers naturally those colors, I decided on a mix of white/off-white. But I still really wanted navy and gold to be a part of the flowers. So Jennifer suggested she make small, navy blue ribbon roses that would be scattered throughout my bouquet. It looked really pretty and made my bouquet unique. It’s something I wouldn’t have thought of. And then they used navy blue and gold ribbon to wrap the bouquet for my bridesmaid and I. They also provided me a lot of suggestions for my overall table arrangements. They made suggestions for how to coordinate all of the colors for a really nice look, suggesting things I hadn't thought of (e.g., gold mercury glass floral vases and votives). All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful! Delivery to all locations the day of the wedding was right on time. Overall it was very easy working with them and I think I got great value for the price!

2015-11-27T11:47:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Korrin P

Nancy was such a great help during my flower selection. I wasn't too sure what my vision was, she helped guide me without pressure. I was really nervous about the center prices, I wasn't sure if they would come out like I had imagined. They were perfect! All of the flowers were... Read More perfect. And I had looked at a lot of florists, Aberdeens prices were really hard to beat!

2015-11-08T19:03:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Denise D

Before I even met with the florist, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted and nothing was going to change my mind because that is how I am. The 2nd time I met with Nancy and we were finalizing my flower choices, she wanted to show me what the flowers would actually look like in... Read More a bouquet for my bridesmaids and I did not like it at all. At that moment, I was so lost; I had no idea what I was going to do now. Nancy met with me for 2 hours mixing and matching flowers together to figure out what a perfect bouquet would look like for my bridesmaids and then I basically just ranted off a bunch of random flowers that I liked, hoping that on wedding day, the bouquet would look okay. When the flowers were dropped off on the day of my wedding, I was amazed at how beautiful all of the bouquets looked. I went from having a plan, throwing that plan out the window then coming up with another one last minute hoping it would turn out okay and the bouquets exceeded my expectations. I want to thank Nancy for taking the time to work with me so long on trying to figure out what would be the perfect bouquet. Most people would not take that time to help out a crazy bride because they have better things they could be doing. You helped me every step of the way. Thank you Aberdeen’s for making my flowers look gorgeous! I even had fake flowers in there and no one knew it; everyone thought they were all real. You all really did an outstanding job!

2015-10-13T12:47:49 Response from the vendor

great flowers

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jenn R

Aberdeen's was great. Paula was very helpful and always kind. Our flowers turned out exactly as we hoped. The white flowers came a little yellower than I expected, especially next to my dress, but everything else was perfect. Highly recommend.

2015-10-13T12:47:42 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Nicole L

The flowers we had on our wedding day were absolutely spectacular. I have to say I was a little worried when our consultant had changed in the middle of our planning process but the owners handled the situation perfectly and Paula ended up being a fabulous consultant to work... Read More with. Having a specific vision for your wedding flowers is something that is hard to recreate and Aberdeens did just that. I loved the variety of tall and short centerpieces that we decided on for our tables and the bouquets for the bridal party were absolutely gorgeous.

2015-10-21T12:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled when happy brides let us know how well we did for them. Aberdeen's Wedding Florists have been working hard to make weddings beautiful since 1958.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Felicia O

I chose Aberdeen's after an exhaustive search for a vendor who would give me the bouquet of my dreams at a fair and reasonable price. I worked with Nancy who was extremely helpful! My bouquet as well as all the other flowers were beautiful!

2015-09-24T21:31:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Ashley W

We originally met with Gloria at Aberdeen's when they were at their location on Harlem Ave in Chicago. She listened to us and what we wanted, gave us a GREAT deal on al la carte flowers as we were not getting a ton of arrangements, and showed us exactly what we could do with... Read More real flowers. They recently got new ownership and I was worried they would void our contract or have different service, but not to fear our flowers were beautiful, the contract held, and their customer service was great. I would DEFINITELY recommend if you're looking for decently priced and high quality arrangements.

2015-09-24T21:30:41 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Anna D

We used Aberdeen's for our wedding florist after seeing their name pop up on various wedding planning websites, and didn't really know what to expect. From our first meeting with Lauren at Aberdeen's I felt like we were in good and experienced hands. Not knowing much about... Read More flowers myself, Lauren and the rest of the team were able to decipher my vision into beautiful arrangements for my wedding. I gave her a few flower suggestions and a color scheme, and she and the florists were quickly able to give suggestions and put together options for me so that I was sure that my vision was being understood. They worked with just the right combination of adherence to the bride and creating based on their own experience, that I felt like I was getting exactly what I had envisioned, only better. Lauren and the rest of the team were so willing to work with me, even closer to the last minute. When I finally saw the mock-ups of the flowers I had ordered and they didn't quite look like what I had pictured, the whole team jumped to put together arrangements that better fit with my vision. The flowers on my wedding day were more vibrant and beautiful that I could have imagined! Great job, Aberdeen's!

2015-09-24T21:30:21 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Dory S

Aberdeen's did a great job with our flowers. Our consultant, Lauren, did a great job helping us to pick flowers in our first meeting. All we knew were colors that we wanted but she helped us find the perfect flowers in our budget. The mock-up of our flowers wasn't quite what we... Read More had imagined but they took our comments and made us beautiful centerpieces. We couldn't have been happier with how all of the flower arrangements turned out!

2015-10-21T12:54:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Melissa A

Lauren was a gem to work with. Really helped me with options on how to stay within budget. I couldn't believe how well the color of the flowers matched my bridesmaid bresses. One issue of flowers not being cut to size of my vases (we put centerpieces together ourselves), but... Read More spoke with them and explained it was to keep them as fresh as possible. Was very sincere and asked how they could make it up to me, but I didn't need anything. Once they explained, it made sense. Very customer service oriented. Flowers were beautiful.

2015-09-24T21:30:01 Response from the vendor

flowers

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Rick W

What more can we say then Wow! We were both amazed and so happy with the friendliness and professionalism that Aberdeens showed us. The flowers from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the table center pieces were so beautiful. The tall flower centerpieces were exactly what... Read More we were looking for. Along with the low triple candle centerpieces the room looked elegant and beautiful.

2015-05-15T05:39:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Angeley J

Aberdeen Flowers did the flowers for my ceremony and reception on Sunday, April 26, 2015. The flowers were absolutely beautiful!! Paula Sirovatka was our sales consultant and she was professional, knowledgeable and so patient with met mom and sister. I had an idea but didn't... Read More really know what type of flowers I was looking for and she help me with my vision. It was beautiful!! Angeley (Johnson) Wilis

2015-05-12T07:33:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Justine O

OUTSTANDING!!!! Ask for Paula- shes funny, sweet, punctual, honest and knows her stuff! Flowers are still going strong from my wedding on 4/17. I had so many appointments with her that always eased my stress. She was always organized, attentive and full of product knowledge. My... Read More floral arrangements looked AMAZING and smelled like heaven. Paula knew how much I loved peonies and called her vendors endlessly to get them for me. It was such a welcome surprise when she showed me my bridal bouquet full of them! She drove all the way out to Joliet for my big day and put all the arrangements and accessories in her own car. She showed up on time and organized such a beautiful wedding.. my dream wedding! Seriously, no one is better than this place and her! THANK YOU!!!!

2015-05-12T07:33:09 Response from the vendor

Roses :)

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Bianca P

Aberdeen's florist was the choice for us and we will definitely recommend it to everyone we know, for any occasion, especially their wedding! Our flowers were simply stunning! Working with Dena and Michelle was a blessing. This company, and these ladies, were awesome! I am so... Read More grateful to have had such an artist creating our bouquets, corsages, and boutineers. I gave them little "additions" of pearls/rhinestones a few days before, so they could incorporate into my bridal bouquet. While I was at the florist, they showed Kevin and I our actual wedding flowers! They were so sweet and personable! The boutineers looked so very classy and elegant! The bouquets were beautiful, and even better than how I imagined them. The corsages were lovely and perfect, ! They took all of my ideas and photos, and made them into magnificent masterpieces. I never knew how much flowers made a wedding, but it truly stood out as a special addition to our day! They even made sure we had an extra corsage and boutineer just in case! And our presentation flowers were so delicate and pretty!!!!!!!!!! They provided vases for the delivery to preserve the roses until the last minute! They were flexible with delivery time and always willing to make sure it was the way we wanted. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to everyone. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I was so happy!!! Thank you so much Aberdeen's!!!!

2015-05-12T07:33:00 Response from the vendor

More Beautiful that I could have Imagined

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Lynn F

When picking out flowers I am not the best. I showed Nancy some photos of what I liked and told her my "vision". From there she gave me ideas and suggestions. I honestly don't know my flowers and put all my trust into her (and her enthusiasm). She promised me I had made the... Read More right choices and that the flowers would be beautiful...that was an understatement!!! My bouquet was GORGEOUS and the centerpieces were unbelievable. The only hiccup was that they did not deliver my throw-away bouquet; thankfully I had a smaller Jr. Bridesmaid bouquet that my niece willingly gave up to save the day. The flowers were fresh and smelled wonderful too…I still have some of the centerpieces (2 weeks later) that are holding onto their beauty!!! I highly recommend Aberdeen’s to future brides and grooms!!! Great Experience, Great Pricing, and Great Product!!!!

2015-05-12T07:32:54 Response from the vendor

Great price and flowers

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Molly C

I was given Aberdeens as a reference from my mother in law and they were amazing from start to finish. They worked with my budget and I got real flowers on 18 tables and 8 bouquets for an amazing price. I also paid an additional amount for them to setup and come back to get all... Read More the vases I rented. It was worth every penny because I didn't have to worry about anything. GREAT COMPANY!!!!

2015-05-12T07:32:44 Response from the vendor

Excellent service & quality!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Michelle L

We hired Aberdeens to be our florist for our wedding in downtown Chicago in June 2014. Living in California, it was extra challenging to plan our wedding in Chicago. Joe at Aberdeens did everything he could to make the process as smooth as possible. We met with him two times... Read More during our visits to Chicago, and Joe was extremely accommodating by driving to meet us and going out of his way to help us with the planning! We had a vision for our flowers and Aberdeens absolutely made it come true! Our flower arrangements were gorgeous, romantic, and just perfect! We absolutely loved the table arrangements. Our venue was so full of flowers and made our wedding look stunning. I just loved my bridal bouquet - it was incredibly beautiful! I highly recommend Aberdeens for wedding flowers.

2015-05-12T07:32:38 Response from the vendor

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Katie L

We are very happy we chose Aberdeen’s for our wedding flowers! It was a little unnerving for us not knowing how everything would look that day, but we were thrilled when we finally got to our reception and saw them! The flowers and their arrangements were excellent, and our... Read More family members who interacted with their staff setting it up had nothing but good things to say. We were surprised by how expensive wedding flowers are, but the value we received from Aberdeen’s was much more than we found from other vendors. The process of picking everything out was a little difficult because we had so many unknowns, but Paula was great in helping us navigate through that process. The best part was the morning after the wedding. We thought we would have time to return the vases ourselves and opted out of their pickup service. When Sunday morning came, we realized that was a terrible idea, and Aberdeen’s was able to come get them on very short notice, saving us and our families a fair amount of stress that day! They’re under new ownership now, and we can’t speak to that, but we were very satisfied with our experience!

2014-12-02T06:51:39 Response from the vendor

Stunning Floral!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Lauren R

I used Aberdeen's as my florist for my recent wedding in October. My sales person Gloria was fun to work with, down to earth and had wonderful suggestions. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have had thought of the colors that she suggested. I was stunned on my wedding day when... Read More my flowers arrived and I saw how gorgeous they were...especially my bouquet! Even after the wedding, I am able to enjoy my bouquet as I dried it out and it still looks beautiful!

2014-11-26T05:15:48 Response from the vendor

Aberdeen's Florist

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Valerie R

My husband and I met with our Aberdeen's representative and knew immediately that we wanted them to be our wedding florist. We had met previously with another vendor who was going to give us fewer flowers in colors we weren't completely sold on for a thousand dollars more than... Read More what Aberdeen's quoted us. When we went to meet with our Aberdeen's representative we weren't 100% sure on what we wanted, but after hearing about our wedding colors and our basic thoughts our rep whipped together an arrangement that was absolutely gorgeous. The flower they recommended to us was a Blue Bom Orchid, we had never heard of it before and it was the perfect color to match our wedding. Aberdeen's allowed us to customize our package so that we didn't have to pay for items we weren't going to use. When the day came our florist was in and out and had everything set up so quick. Our flowers turned out beautifully. All of them were the right colors and sizes and everyone loved the special orchids they made for us.

2014-11-18T12:47:00 Response from the vendor

Great Job with our Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Edward M

I can't say enough about how great a job Aberdeen's did on our flowers. My wife and her maid of honor handled this part of our wedding. She met with our florist a couple times and from the first meeting seemed at ease and comfortable with her choice. She did shop for florists... Read More but told me that the combination of gorgeous flowers, a great value for the price, and how nice they were to work with sold her on Aberdeen's. I did go with her one time so that I could see what she had chosen for our flowers and was very impressed with the variety of options we had. Between the flowers on our tables and the flowers for our bridesmaids, our parents, and for our groomsmen everything was beautiful and as promised. I highly recommend Aberdeen's and plan on using them for other events in the future including if/when I send flowers to my wife for our anniversary. Thank you Aberdeen's for a great job!

2014-11-18T12:40:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Edward M

I can't say enough about how great a job Aberdeen's did on our flowers. My wife and her maid of honor handled this part of our wedding. She met with our florist a couple times and from the first meeting seemed at ease and comfortable with her choice. She did shop for florists... Read More but told me that the combination of gorgeous flowers, a great value for the price, and how nice they were to work with sold her on Aberdeen's. I did go with her one time so that I could see what she had chosen for our flowers and was very impressed with the variety of options we had. Between the flowers on our tables and the flowers for our bridesmaids, our parents, and for our groomsmen everything was beautiful and as promised. I highly recommend Aberdeen's and plan on using them for other events in the future including when I send flowers to my wife for our anniversary. Thank you Aberdeen's for a great job!

2014-11-18T12:47:12 Response from the vendor

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Paula W

The flowers were amazing. They were better than I could have imagined. Michelle the head designer worked with me to do my final meeting and she is an artist.

2014-11-18T12:47:28 Response from the vendor