Polite, prompt and professional

At Abracadabra Limousines, we pride ourselves on providing quality, reliable transportation service for our customers. Our main goal is to make your experience with us a magical one. We strive for excellence and we will go that extra step to accommodate your needs.

$

Valet Parking, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Albany, WI
Serving Southern WI

Limo

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Kyla M

Made our ride extra special and fun.

Great!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 aleece H

Abracadabra was great! We rented a 20 person suv limo and it was perfect. It made driving from the ceremony, to take pictures around Madison, and to the reception unforgettable. The driver was so understanding and accommodating. It was very affordable.

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Chelsea K

They were right on time and took us wherever we wanted to go and was very friendly and courteous.

Great service at an ubeatable price!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Michelle H

We used the 24-26 passenger coach limo bus for our wedding. We comfortably fit 24 passengers (in wedding gear) Our driver was amazing and did a GREAT job!! He was very polite and helpful. We were able to bring our own drinks (coolers) on the bus and an ipod to play music. Everyone had a lot of fun. The limo bus was comfortable and in good working order (AC was was appreciated with 80+ degree weather). I would recommend them to anyone!

Extremely Rude Driver

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Jacquelyn P

First, I want to say that working with Jamie via email was great! He was very responsive to all my questions prior to the wedding and they even upgraded us to their new limo (which they told my wedding planner, not me). We rented the International Limo Coach because it has a bathroom on board and my maid of honor is pregnant and constantly needs the bathroom! The new limo that we got did not have a bathroom which was a huge bummer-but not too big of a deal. The limo itself was beautiful, but it was FULL of fruit flies. They were absolutely everywhere in the back of the bus and it smelled as if something had died back there. Our driver was also incredibly rude! We were running a bit behind taking photos in the venue after the ceremony and he came in and made it a point to let my husband know that we were running into his time. He told my husband that if he was the groom it meant he was in charge and that we had to get going so he wouldn't have to sit in the limo and wait for us. Once on the bus he was unhappy with every place we wanted to take pictures because he didn't like parking there (Memorial Union and by Abe on Bascom Hill). When we stopped to get pictures at Bascom he told me that I had to sign a form stating that he was there at the scheduled time, etc. When I asked for a pen to sign it, he told me that I couldn't sign until I gave him gratuity. I could not believe said that and because of that we only gave him 1/5th of the tip that we were originally planning. In the end we were pretty unhappy with our driver and the condition of the limo, but the service we received prior to the wedding was great!

Fun

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Cara A

The Abracadabra Limo was a large enough vehicle for 22 people. It was extremely fun, but I wish we had spent more time in the vehicle. All of our venues were close, so not a lot of time.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Christina R

The owner of the company was great to work with! He made sure that everything was ready for me the day of the wedding. The driver that we had was amazing and fun. This was an awesome company to do business with.

Great Service, great price

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Carina S

Working with Jamie makes planning so easy! All I had to do was tell him what I was hoping for, we talked about budget, and he worked with me every step of the way. Very flexible on pick-up times and our driver was great!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Denise B

The driver was excellent, and the Topkick limo was awesome. We definitely enjoyed our time riding around in style!

Bang for buck

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Jenni K

We just needed shuttle for guests from reception to hotel. Very accommodating and friendly.

Great Company, one complaint

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Leah C

We were overall very pleased with Abracadabra, they were very easy to work with, and the Limo was clean and very cool on the inside. They were on time, true to the contract, and the price was AMAZING. (We paid $600 for three hours, everything included except gratuity). However, we were told we could plug in an ipod to play music, but the player on the Limo did not work. The driver was absolutely no help at all, so my friend ended up getting a cord out of his car and fixing it (thank God) or we would have had to listen to the radio! I was disappointed in that, but otherwise they did a nice job.

Okay Limo

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Katie S

We searched around for an affordable limo service. We ended up choosing Abracadabra based on their price and reviews. We got a hummer stretch limo for all 15 people in our wedding party, including us. The limo was supposed to sit 14-16 people, but it was an extremely tight fit. The driver was nice, but not great. She waited until right before she arrived to fill-up on gas, so the limo was hot because the air conditioner was shut off for awhile. It was over 90 degrees outside, and the limo was maybe 80 degrees with all of us it it. If we would have had a larger limo with more room and the air was colder, it would have been better.

What I would hope for

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Emily P

I was pleased with our experience. They got us where we needed to be and had a good sound system. They didn't include beverages which could have been a nice thing, and the bus showed up with broken air conditioning that they had to fix.

Reasonably Priced but no Air!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Kristina M

Before we hired Abracadabra they were very good about getting back to us after we contacted them (e-mail is the best way!). The week of the wedding I missed their call so I called back and left a voicemail. I did not receive any call back after to confirm any details. It was 94 degrees out and the air conditioning didn't work and the plug for the iPod was broken. They were on time to pick us up but did get slightly lost on the way to the reception. The bonus is they were very cheap/reasonably priced but I feel they could have let us know the air did not work.

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Stacey B

Super accommodating and offered a discounted rate to bring another back to us later in the evening for post-party transport.

Overall great service

Reviewed on 2/14/2012 Scott P

Had a little hiccup w/ directions getting to us, but once the limo was there, it was great. Driver was outstanding, kind, and all about letting us have a great time. I'd recommend Abracadabra to anyone!

Sweet ride

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Amy W

We got a great deal on the Cadillac Escalade limo for our wedding! It was pretty cool. We had our whole wedding party and ushers enjoy it with us. The only thing I wish would have been different was for the driver to let us know how to change the music and temperature in there. It got pretty stuffy with 16 people in it and we spent a good chuck of the ride trying to figure out how to change the music to something we wanted to hear. Other than that they were actually a little early at the church to pick up and took us where we wanted to go and then to the reception hall. The driver was very nice and helped all of the girls in their big dresses out when we arrived.

White hummer

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 eric c

The limo wasn't exactly what i expected. It looked nice from the outside, but inside it was a little run down, and the jacks for our ipod didn't work either.

ok

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Sarah L

our driver was very nice, let us have a good time( we had a limo bus) the price was reasonable only because we had a coupon ( our half off was the same price as another company w/o a coupon!)

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Meghan T

Our driver Ben was awesome! He was such a gentleman when it came to helping us ladies out of the limo and was very accommodating to our needs. The limo was gorgeous and definitely worth the money!

Wrong Limo

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Ali B

We ordered the 26 passenger party bus because my bridal party was 22 people. We were going to drive around until the reception. They called my dad the Thursday before my wedding and said it was broken and they would try to fix it. They didn't and sent us a 12 passenger stretch limo. We piled everyone in (like sardines) and ended up going to a local bar before the reception and barely using it. They did not refund our money because they said the limo was more expensive than the party bus. The limo did not suffice our needs and we are still working on getting our money back.

Nice large limo for large weddings.

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 Laura O

Has a great time riding in the limo. Great value for what you get compared to other companies. When contacting the manager/owner he said not to worry about setting up a contract because the limo could be booked about 30 days before the event and I was calling about 8 months ahead and our wedding was a Sunday. Waited 3 weeks to meet to get the contract and the limo we wanted was gone. A little disappointed. The driver was early, so good! However he needed payment, even though I talked to the owner a few days earlier and sent payment by mail. A little awkward when you don't really carry your wallet on you on your wedding day. Over all very happy with the service received, great experience.

very nice

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Emily M

my driver was awesome. He was easy to work with and the price was perfect for 3 hours. Everyone had a good time on the bus and was pleased with it.

Owner was good...driver was late

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Ashley W

The owner was fantastic on the phone and upgraded us for free the morning of our wedding because the limo we were supposed to have had been "acting up." I know doing this he was taking money out of his own pocket and we appreciated him giving us a reliable vehicle. The reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because the driver was supposed to make a few trips to shuttle our guests from the hotel and then be at the ceremony/reception location at 4:30 to pick us up for our bridal party pictures. He was late! We had to stand awkwardly outside until he pulled up. They also had our credit card information wrong so we had to deal with that day of but in the end it wasn't a huge deal. Having to wait for the bus was our biggest issue, if that hadn't happened the rating would have been higher. (also we were promised cups and ice on the bus but we never found those and the tv in the back of this bus didn't pick-up any stations but the music worked fantastic when we plugged in our iPhone!)

Got us there on time!

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Erin N

Great limo bus to keep the party going!

TO Abracadabra Limo