Absolutely Charleston

Limousine + Sedan

Bow2008 09

3427 W Montague Ave, North Charleston, SC

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Heather M

The trolley service was on time, clean, and exactly what we were looking for. We used the Old Trolley for a more traditional look and it looked perfect in our pictures. Only down side was the sound system wasn't working and we weren't made aware of that before the wedding day!... Read More Otherwise we really enjoyed working with them.

Trolley Lucky # 7

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Kristen G

We used Lucky #7 trolley for our wedding party transportation on December 1. It was so much fun! Bonita was our driver, and she was lovely. The trolley holds up to 18 people, and we had 16 and it was perfect... everyone had plenty of space. It provide a great vintage feel that... Read More we loved. Great for pictures too!

Charleston Charm

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Kathryn S

I booked AC to shuttle my guests and bridal party from the hotel to the venue. Karen was very helpful in creating the timeline for the wedding and corresponding with me via email. The trolley arrived on time and was even used to drop off our guests in downtown Charleston after... Read More the wedding. The trolley was the perfect transportation for our guests as they were all our of state. It was very southern and charming. The staff at AC were very professional and I recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Diana D

The trolley gave us that Charleston feel we were going for. The driver was super sweet & offered to take group pictures of us on the Trolley since our photographers had to leave and take pictures of the groom and groomsmen. She stayed on the premises so that the AC would... Read More continue to run and so that we could escape the Charleston heat! I loved that we chose the Trolley instead of the standard party bus or limo!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Nicole V

I had a terrible experience with this service. The week before the wedding I was asked to submit a timeline for the driver including times, locations and addresses, which I did. I was also given the name an number of the person who was supposed to be my driver in case of any... Read More problems. Once the driver finally arrived (late) it was not the person I was promised and she had no idea where she was going. Apparently she was new and not at all familiar with Charleston. She drove around lost in Charleston (which is hard to believe if you have ever been there, especially considering she had a list of locations and a GPS, which she ignored). Many of my guests were made to either walk or find alternative transportation to and from the church and my bridesmaids had to be driven to the church by an employee of the spa where we had our hair and makeup done. The driver could not even figure out how to get back to places she had already been to 5 minutes earlier and ignored both the GPS and guests who were attempting to give her directions. While the trolly was pretty, it was certainly not worth all the problems/stress. The only positive is that they refunded half of our money, if you call that a positive. I would much rather have paid full price and actually had decent service.

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Ashley S

Beautiful transportation, but really messed up the day of and made guests have to be on the transportation for over an hour in the heat.