Action Limousine in business since 1979

At Action Limo, our main interest is to help make your wedding day a memorable one. It shall be performed with perfection by our drivers. Our professional advice and quality service will help make that special day perfect. Our customer's satisfaction is our main goal. Come view our Vehicles! Action Limo also offers NJ wedding planning services from Knot Just Wedding Events LLC . Michelle has been involved in the wedding business all her life. She has obtained a associate's degree in fashion marketing and management . Also, a bachelor's degree in technical management . Both these diverse degrees have acquired her a set of creative and innovative skills to help plan your special wedding day. For NJ wedding planning call 732-735-3189 http://www.knotjustweddingevents.com

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

643 South Avenue, Garwood, NJ (732) 754-4660

Best limos

Reviewed on 9/20/2010 Meredith S

John has the best cars for weddings. The Austin Princess looked and ran beautifully on the day of my wedding. The service is also fantastic. Drivers arrived early, and knew exactly where they were going. Well-priced also, especially when combining cars.

Great Transportation!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kristen L

Action Limousine did a fantastic job on our wedding day. My husband and I booked a party bus and one limousine to accommodate both the bride and groom and the bridal party since my husband and I got ready at two different locations (30 minutes apart). Unlike other limousine... Read More companies who required a 3-hour minimum for their vehicles, Action Limo allowed us to have the one limousine for less time than that. Both drivers were extremely professional. The bus and limo arrived on time, were extremely clean, and they provided water and champagne for us. Billy, the driver of the party bus was extremely helpful during the ceremony. He helped the groom and groomsmen put their boutonnieres on and helped fix their pocket squares. He also coordinated the bridesmaids as they walked down the aisle of the church and fixed my train before walking down the aisle. When my husband and I walked out of the church after the ceremony, he had a bottle of water waiting for both of us. He was always one step ahead of us, knowing what we needed even before we knew we needed it. He also provided a champagne toast for after the ceremony. Action Limo really exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend their company.

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Courtney K

I rented the 1961 Bentley Rolls Royce for our wedding on March 24th and I couldn't be more pleased. After doing research, I was amazed at Action Limousine's prices and have to say... they have the best price in town! We visited the vehicle beforehand and it was comforting to... Read More actually be ABLE TO SEE THE VEHICLE before booking and know that he vehicle gets worked on in the shop right there and not outsourced. John was super helpful in showing us the vehicle and scheduling the booking. The day of could not have gone better. Lou was our driver and arrived at my parents' house 30min early. He was so kind and fun! He helped me with the train on my dress and really made me feel so special. He made the ride so enjoyable for my father and I on the way to the church and even more special for my husband and I as we traveled 45min to our reception! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Dan V

Where to begin with John and co. John literally knows everything. He is the most helpful caring man in the business! He made my wedding day run smoothly. We had a party bus, a rolls Royce, and a shuttle. Everything was in pristine condition. He went above and beyond for us. He... Read More answers every phone call, answers any question you have, and reassured you that everything will run perfectly. I cannot recommend them enough! The entire day and night takes an army to go perfect and as for action limo they made it all work perfectly. I can’t thank John enough for everything he did! Don’t look any further than Action Limo! I’d give them 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Caitlin D

We used Action Limo for our wedding day. We booked the antique car and the 42 passenger party bus. The night we booked we sat with John and he gave us a tour of the car and busses. Everything was immaculate!!! Billy and Lou took care of us on our wedding day and were great!... Read More The service we were provided was nothing short of excellent. I would recommend Action Limo highly and will absolutely use them in the future! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Nicole P

Booked Action Limo to transport the bridal party and also to provide shuttle service back and forth from the reception venue and hotel and both drivers were excellent! The bus for the bridal party was early at the first pickup, which I thoroughly appreciated, and got all of us... Read More to the church exactly on time. The shuttle bus from the reception was also prompt and ensured that all of our guests got back and forth from the hotel with ease. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Nicole G

My hotel, church and reception were all very close so we argued with our parents that we didn't even need a limo, but alas we caved and we are so glad we did!! So worth it. John, the owner was so sweet and easy to work with and Bradley our driver was AHHHHMAZING! He was so... Read More considerate and on top of things. He even fluffed my dress when I was ready to go down the aisle with my dad and calmed me down while I was in the back of the church getting really emotional. I'd give them 6 stars if I could! ;)

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Dana S

We had our wedding this past December at the Tides Estate and used Action Limo for transportation to/from the church services. We booked the Bentley which was beautiful and made for some great wedding photos during our First look. Our driver Lou was very personable and all... Read More around did a great job! John at Action limo was very reliable, trustworthy and also gave us a good price in comparison to the other limo services that I called. I would definitely recommend Action Limo for your next event!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 June I

After calling a few different places, I was referred to action limo , and they were fantastic. Their driver doug was on time, party bus was great, and the driver was a great guy. I would highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs and I will be using them again in... Read More the future.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Joe P

action limo was awesome! Our driver was very friendly and professional. The party bus was clean and well stocked with water and champagne. Al was our driver and We're so grateful for his professionalism and attention to detail!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Jennifer S

Owner John contacted me several times before my wedding to go over details through a phone call & text messages. Limo was nice & clean. Driver was friendly. That's where the good ends. Driver was supposed to pick Bride & girls at 12. He was early, which was awesome. I (Bride)... Read More was running 15/20 minutes behind schedule - not bad in my opinion. He then drove us to venue, dropped us off, & was supposed to go to the hotel 10 minutes down the street to pick up the Groom & guys, & drop them right off - a 20/25max minute round trip. Services over after that. However, after waiting for 40 mins after the girls got dropped off & still no guys (& the groom texting my bridesmaid saying he was still not there), I called the driver. He said he was just waiting close by because he had a 1:45 pick-up time, which was still about 30 minutes away at that point. He said he would immediately go get them (he was apparently 2 minutes away) & bring them to the venue. I text the owner John to let him know his driver had the incorrect pick-up time. The conversation went like this: Bride: Your driver said he had a 1:45 pick up. I had to call him because the guys should have been here by now. John: He is out in front. Bride: I know. I had to call him. He was just waiting. John: The bride came out late he had to drop her at the hall & he headed right back to u. Bride: I am the bride. And he didn't head right back. The day before, John had even text me with the driver's name & number, & the schedule of him getting me at 12, dropping off at venue, & then head to hotel for Groom & right back to venue. I don't understand how this could have happened. Because of this mess up, we were over an hour behind schedule with photos, & my Groom & I had to take time out of our cocktail hour. We had planned the timing of the day to avoid this. It really set the tone for the beginning of the day, & added a ton of undue stress. I still get stressed out thinking about it.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 jana w

The team at Action was a pleasure to work with! . Lou drove us in the Bentley and Carmen drove our wedding party in the Chrysler limo and was equally awesome. They were both so friendly and nice! The two of them even fluffed my dress and veil out as I walked down the aisle.... Read More It really shows when people enjoy what they do and this company from the owner to the drivers LOVE what they do! Thanks for making our day a memorable one!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Caroline W

We can’t say enough about Action Limo and John who did more than just communicate with us from the very beginning but did it ALL. To helping me into our gorgeous Rolls Royce, calming my nerves, holding my champagne (complimentary and delicious!) , to being the one to fix my... Read More train and veil right before I walked down the aisle - this service was more than exceptional. All transportation we booked through them was on time, professional every person was warm, kind, and friendly. Without a doubt book Action for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Michelle D

We used Action Limo for our wedding day. We would highly recommend them. We booked a vintage car and a party bus for our wedding party. After our first meeting with John we had a better idea on how to organize the schedule for our wedding day. We needed the limos to pick us up... Read More at our getting ready location, take us to the first look, then the church, followed by the reception. Getting to each location ran smoothly. Not only did Lou, our driver get us to where we needed to go he also kept me sane before the wedding ceremony. Our first look was at the Hoboken Train Station. Our photographers were running late and I was getting nervous about making it to the ceremony on time. When it was time for me to go to the train station Lou walked me to the entrance. My garter was falling down to my ankle. He helped me take it off so I didn't fall. On our way to the reception Lou had water for us and gave me a towel to cover my dress when I ate a snack. We were able to take beautiful pictures with the car when we arrived to the reception. We loved Action Limos so much we hired them to take us to a cruise port for a vacation.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Laura D

John was available instantly any time I needed to ask a question. Al was our driver for the day... and driver is enough of a title! He made sure we were hydrated, had the music we wanted in the bus, popped the champagne after, and was the one to open the door to the church... Read More before my father walked me down the aisle.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lauren O

I used Action Limo for my wedding in October 2017 and they were outstanding!!! John was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive and helpful with questions, and even provided some great recommendations on where to take pictures close to our venue.... Read More We booked the 24 person party bus and couldn't have been happier! It was clean, spacious, and a very comfortable size for our group of 23. They provided champagne and water and allowed us to bring any additional alcohol/drinks/snacks we wanted. Billy was our driver and he was absolutely amazing, he was so much more than just a driver. Billy made sure we got everywhere on time, helped all the boys put on their boutonnières, carried the train of my dress, double checked that we didn't forget the rings, assisted with pictures, helped with the lineup and entrance of parents/bridesmaids at the church, and worked crowd control after the church ceremony. He went so above and beyond to make our day flawless, we cannot thank him enough for all that he did. Our photographer turned to me at one point and said "I've done a lot of weddings and I can honestly say I've never seen a limo driver as attentive and amazing as Billy". Service, professionalism, value, responsiveness, and flexibility all get 100% in my book! Thank you Action Limo (and Billy and John) for all that you did to make our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Christina L

I cannot say enough amazing things about Action limousine! From the minute that I met the drivers at a bridal show, I knew this was the company I wanted to book. The driver that I spoke to at the show had so many amazing things to say about the company. As soon as I told the... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw driver the Names of everything for the wedding he knew where everything was. My fiance and I went to see the different vehicles that Action had to offer and we met with John, The owner. From the moment that we sat down with John we felt extremely comfortable. John knew where everything was from the church to the venue to where we would be doing pictures! John was amazing! We booked with John that night. We could not beat his prices, and he has been in business for so long that it gave us such relief. John texted me the day before the wedding with all of the details of the day as well as the driver’s Name. The driver (Bill) showed up about 30 minutes early and was so professional. He helped not only me but my girls, and my parents prior to everyone getting on the bus. At the Church he made sure to cover me going into the church to ensure that no one saw me in my dress prior to the wedding. He waited with me as the ceremony was starting to make sure that I didn’t need anything! He helped the photographer and videographer with whatever they needed during photos. Bill was just amazing! Note to all brides looking to book Transportation: Please do yourself a favor and Book with Action! You will not be disappointed! By Booking with Action Limousine you are doing yourself a favor the day of the wedding. This company will make sure that you have an amazing day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ashley W

The team at Action was a pleasure to work with!! The cars were in impeccable condition and the drivers were hilarious. Lou drove us in the classic Bentley and should list wedding day coordinator on his resume. Snacks, water, tissue roses for my bouquet- the guy had it all.... Read More Bradley drove our wedding party in the limo and was equally awesome. The two of them even fluffed my dress and veil out as I walked down the aisle. Douglas drove the party bus full of our guests between the hotel and venue. He even humored my dad by going over the route (in obsessive detail). It truly shows when people enjoy what they do and these guys LOVE what they do.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kacey Leigh B

Okay so as a bride, you want your special day to be a perfect as possible. Of course things went wrong here and there but nothing that anyone had noticed. The one thing that I would have to say went perfectly was our transportation. And not just the transportation, but our... Read More driver Billy was phenomenal. At one point while i was in the church before my bridesmaids started to walk down the aisle, I started to get really emotional and I was on the verge of crying. I turned around and Billy was there with a bottle of water and he helped calm me down. It was so thoughtful and kind. He carried the back of my dress, attended to not only myself but every guest who got on and off the bus. I couldn't be happier with the service. I will forever recommend Action Limo and Billy!!!! Thank you for everything guys. You helped make my day so special. P.s I have a great photo from the photographer of myself walking towards the bus and Billy holding my train. He literally looks like my bodyguard it's such a great shot!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Anneka E

My husband and I got married one month ago and used Action Limo which was a great choice. John answered his phone just about everytime I called and if I left a message he returned my call the same day. John gave suggestions as far as mapping out our day so we wouldn't go into... Read More over time. His price was also reasonable. Lu was our driver and he acted more like my personal assistant. He made sure I was hydrated and even had mints. He assisted me in and out of the vehicle. He even fluffed my dress and veil before I walk down the aisle. The driver of the party bus was also great. My bridal party enjoyed him as their driver. We rented the Rolls Royce and party bus. You will be satisfied if you choose Action Limo as your transportation.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Christine V

I can't recommend Action Limo enough! John was an absolute delight to work with before and during our wedding day. He was especially accommodating when our venue shutdown 2 weeks before the big day. He was quick to jump on the phone, make suggestions and, once we found a new... Read More venue, walked us through the different options we had. He made the entire process pretty painless all considering. This isn't something we expected to happen, and I'm SO glad we had John on our side through it. You can't beat the professionalism, care, and, frankly, price. Just give John a call and you'll be sold.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sandra T

Action Limousine was a great company to use for our wedding day! Everything from the booking process to the actual day was great. The owner, John, is extremely helpful with whatever you need. We booked a 10 person white stretch limo in addition to a Bentley. Our chauffeurs were... Read More Lou and Carmen. They were both fantastic! Lou was my designated driver in the Bentley. He helped me with my dress/train. He offered me water and napkins whenever I needed it. He even tried to talk to me to calm my anxiety- such a sweetheart! And from what I heard from the bridal party- Carmen was great also. Such a friendly, upbeat person. The only thing we did not experience was the red carpet roll out but it's not a big deal to us. We did share the champagne toast, however, and that was a nice touch for sure! The two drivers were so accommodating- after our ceremony, we went to a park to take more pictures prior to going to our venue. I would definitely use this limo company again! My husband and I were very pleased with you all. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Joan B

Action Limo did a tremendous job! Set up over the phone went smoothly and we felt good about using this company even before our wedding day. Tom showed up early, and got us to all of the places we needed to go so that we didn't need to worry about a thing! The car was exactly... Read More as we expected. Tom was super professional, courteous, friendly, and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. He even waited with me in the church before I walked down the aisle so that I could keep my mind off being nervous! Thank you! :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Tara W

We met with the owner, John Garrabrant, regarding transportation needs for our wedding on May 19, 2017. We were impressed with John’s professionalism and attention to detail; he helped us to work out a timeline for our wedding day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. John has... Read More a strong knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the area. He meticulously maintains his fleet of vehicles and showed us different options to accommodate our immediate family and bridal party. We chose the Bentley for the bride and father of the bride (from the hotel to church) and the bride and groom (from church to the reception), the 32 passenger party bus for our immediate family and bridal party (from hotel to church, then church to reception), and the 40 passenger party bus (shuttle for guests from hotel to reception). All of the chauffeurs (Al, Lou, and Anthony) arrived on time and were a pleasure to work with. Special shoutout to Lou who assisted me with getting in and out of the car (not easy in a bridal gown and veil), held my flowers, fixed my train, and had water and a champagne toast ready for us after the ceremony. Thank you Action Limo for celebrating our special day with us! - Tara (Werner) & Paul Quagliato

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Brittany N

John and the gang at Action Limo were just wonderful. He only does weddings and special events. No proms! His cars are in top shape and they are very professional and well priced. John drives all of his premium, older modeled cars so you know you are getting top service. He... Read More already had thought of all the things that I needed him to do. They also included plenty of champagne, umbrellas, red carpet roll out, etc.

John Garrabrant

At Action Limo, our main interest is to help make your wedding day a memorable one. It shall be performed with perfection by our drivers. Our professional advice and quality service will help make that special day perfect. Our customer's satisfaction is our main goal. Come view our Vehicles! Action Limo also offers NJ wedding planning services from Knot Just Wedding Events LLC . 732-75-3189