Action Limousine in business since 1979

At Action Limo, our main interest is to help make your wedding day a memorable one. It shall be performed with perfection by our drivers. Our professional advice and quality service will help make that special day perfect. Our customer's satisfaction is our main goal. Come view our Vehicles! Action Limo also offers NJ wedding planning services from Knot Just Wedding Events LLC . Michelle has been involved in the wedding business all her life. She has obtained a associate's degree in fashion marketing and management . Also, a bachelor's degree in technical management . Both these diverse degrees have acquired her a set of creative and innovative skills to help plan your special wedding day. For NJ wedding planning call 732-735-3189 http://www.knotjustweddingevents.com

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

643 South Avenue, Garwood, NJ (732) 754-4660

Best limos

Reviewed on 9/20/2010 Meredith S

John has the best cars for weddings. The Austin Princess looked and ran beautifully on the day of my wedding. The service is also fantastic. Drivers arrived early, and knew exactly where they were going. Well-priced also, especially when combining cars.

Great Transportation!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kristen L

Action Limousine did a fantastic job on our wedding day. My husband and I booked a party bus and one limousine to accommodate both the bride and groom and the bridal party since my husband and I got ready at two different locations (30 minutes apart). Unlike other limousine... Read More companies who required a 3-hour minimum for their vehicles, Action Limo allowed us to have the one limousine for less time than that. Both drivers were extremely professional. The bus and limo arrived on time, were extremely clean, and they provided water and champagne for us. Billy, the driver of the party bus was extremely helpful during the ceremony. He helped the groom and groomsmen put their boutonnieres on and helped fix their pocket squares. He also coordinated the bridesmaids as they walked down the aisle of the church and fixed my train before walking down the aisle. When my husband and I walked out of the church after the ceremony, he had a bottle of water waiting for both of us. He was always one step ahead of us, knowing what we needed even before we knew we needed it. He also provided a champagne toast for after the ceremony. Action Limo really exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend their company.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kacey Leigh B

Okay so as a bride, you want your special day to be a perfect as possible. Of course things went wrong here and there but nothing that anyone had noticed. The one thing that I would have to say went perfectly was our transportation. And not just the transportation, but our... Read More driver Billy was phenomenal. At one point while i was in the church before my bridesmaids started to walk down the aisle, I started to get really emotional and I was on the verge of crying. I turned around and Billy was there with a bottle of water and he helped calm me down. It was so thoughtful and kind. He carried the back of my dress, attended to not only myself but every guest who got on and off the bus. I couldn't be happier with the service. I will forever recommend Action Limo and Billy!!!! Thank you for everything guys. You helped make my day so special. P.s I have a great photo from the photographer of myself walking towards the bus and Billy holding my train. He literally looks like my bodyguard it's such a great shot!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Anneka E

My husband and I got married one month ago and used Action Limo which was a great choice. John answered his phone just about everytime I called and if I left a message he returned my call the same day. John gave suggestions as far as mapping out our day so we wouldn't go into... Read More over time. His price was also reasonable. Lu was our driver and he acted more like my personal assistant. He made sure I was hydrated and even had mints. He assisted me in and out of the vehicle. He even fluffed my dress and veil before I walk down the aisle. The driver of the party bus was also great. My bridal party enjoyed him as their driver. We rented the Rolls Royce and party bus. You will be satisfied if you choose Action Limo as your transportation.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Christine V

I can't recommend Action Limo enough! John was an absolute delight to work with before and during our wedding day. He was especially accommodating when our venue shutdown 2 weeks before the big day. He was quick to jump on the phone, make suggestions and, once we found a new... Read More venue, walked us through the different options we had. He made the entire process pretty painless all considering. This isn't something we expected to happen, and I'm SO glad we had John on our side through it. You can't beat the professionalism, care, and, frankly, price. Just give John a call and you'll be sold.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sandra T

Action Limousine was a great company to use for our wedding day! Everything from the booking process to the actual day was great. The owner, John, is extremely helpful with whatever you need. We booked a 10 person white stretch limo in addition to a Bentley. Our chauffeurs were... Read More Lou and Carmen. They were both fantastic! Lou was my designated driver in the Bentley. He helped me with my dress/train. He offered me water and napkins whenever I needed it. He even tried to talk to me to calm my anxiety- such a sweetheart! And from what I heard from the bridal party- Carmen was great also. Such a friendly, upbeat person. The only thing we did not experience was the red carpet roll out but it's not a big deal to us. We did share the champagne toast, however, and that was a nice touch for sure! The two drivers were so accommodating- after our ceremony, we went to a park to take more pictures prior to going to our venue. I would definitely use this limo company again! My husband and I were very pleased with you all. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Joan B

Action Limo did a tremendous job! Set up over the phone went smoothly and we felt good about using this company even before our wedding day. Tom showed up early, and got us to all of the places we needed to go so that we didn't need to worry about a thing! The car was exactly... Read More as we expected. Tom was super professional, courteous, friendly, and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. He even waited with me in the church before I walked down the aisle so that I could keep my mind off being nervous! Thank you! :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Tara W

We met with the owner, John Garrabrant, regarding transportation needs for our wedding on May 19, 2017. We were impressed with John’s professionalism and attention to detail; he helped us to work out a timeline for our wedding day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. John has... Read More a strong knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the area. He meticulously maintains his fleet of vehicles and showed us different options to accommodate our immediate family and bridal party. We chose the Bentley for the bride and father of the bride (from the hotel to church) and the bride and groom (from church to the reception), the 32 passenger party bus for our immediate family and bridal party (from hotel to church, then church to reception), and the 40 passenger party bus (shuttle for guests from hotel to reception). All of the chauffeurs (Al, Lou, and Anthony) arrived on time and were a pleasure to work with. Special shoutout to Lou who assisted me with getting in and out of the car (not easy in a bridal gown and veil), held my flowers, fixed my train, and had water and a champagne toast ready for us after the ceremony. Thank you Action Limo for celebrating our special day with us! - Tara (Werner) & Paul Quagliato

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Brittany N

John and the gang at Action Limo were just wonderful. He only does weddings and special events. No proms! His cars are in top shape and they are very professional and well priced. John drives all of his premium, older modeled cars so you know you are getting top service. He... Read More already had thought of all the things that I needed him to do. They also included plenty of champagne, umbrellas, red carpet roll out, etc.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Nicole A

John was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! The first time we met with him we still didn't know exactly what cars we wanted for our wedding. He really took his time showing us the entire fleet of cars and encouraged us to hop inside as many as we wanted to see how... Read More they felt. We eventually decided to take their gorgeous Austin Princess and a stretch Lincoln SUV for the bridal party. John arrived early to my house the day of the wedding so I was able to get all the photos I wanted with the car before the ceremony. He was such a big help that day (it's not easy getting in and out of a car in a wedding dress and veil) and so nice to us! The car was equipped with cold water and champagne. We were very impressed by the service and how smoothly they made the whole day run. Plus they're prices are great! I would definite recommend to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jane L

I just wanted to thank you for your impeccable service this past weekend. From beginning to end the experience was to exceptional. Action Limo made our wedding a wonderful experience for us and our guests. Everyone was impressed with the party bus , rolls royce and service. I... Read More would highly recommend you guys to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Anna B

My husband and I used Action Limo for our wedding day. We had antique rolls royce on the day , and also had an amazing time for our jack and jill party before our wedding in the stretch limo with our whole wedding party! Both times, our driver was professional but very cool,... Read More and the limo was clean, gorgeous, and on time. It really made the wedding so wonderful and luxurious, and our whole wedding party had a blast! Great memories were definitely made!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Kevin M

John was awesome to deal with. We had a special request for our wedding for a Rolls Royce with another company but unfortunately that limo broke down. John was called by the other company and came up from down the shore last minute to make this day special with his amazing 1961... Read More Austin Princess Rolls Royce. This car was truly a beauty and John was a great person to deal with on our wedding day. Would highly recommend John and this car especially!!! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Gianna C

A BIG thank you to Action Limo for the services they provided on our wedding day! From the first time I spoke with John, to the execution of our wedding transportation services, Action Limo was exceptional! John helped my husband and I determine the exact vehicles that we needed... Read More and also assisted in devising the timeline for the day to make sure enough time was allotted. Their customer service and their knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the surrounding area gave me the assurance that everything would be taken care of for our BIG DAY. The drivers for both our Bentley and Luxury Stretch SUV were very friendly- arriving early and making sure everyone was comfortable and ready for the ceremony. I would highly recommend booking Action Limo for your wedding transportation needs!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tara V

John and his staff didn't just drive, they got out of the vehicles and were THERE FOR US the day of our wedding. They were on time, they walked my bridesmaid in two-by-two with an umbrella while it drizzled, John stayed by my side until I went down the aisle and was there with... Read More water and to fix my train. The vehicles were spotless, clean, and on-time. Their attention to detail and their professionalism went a long way to make our day a special one. Action Limo has us as a client for life!! Thank you again for all your hard work!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Alanna M

Action Limo! Thank you all so much! They had our car and bus there earlier then promised! Mine and my husbands driver was a pleasure to talk to! The drivers even sewed my bridesmaids dress outside the church when it broke!! Like WHAT? They actually have the dream team working... Read More for them!!!! Thank you all!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lorraine T

Went in to meet john and see the fleet and booked that same day! He made us feel at ease with all of his knowledge. We rented the 26 person party bus for our wedding and it was amazing nothing but great things to say about our amazing driver and service! i would def recommend... Read More them to anyone looking for limos!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexa C

John and Carmen were the best! John drove my Austin Princess. Red carpet service all the way! He gave me water, anything I needed he was right there. Carmen drove my other car with the bridal party and helped with carrying things into the car and church. They both were so... Read More professional and courteous. I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lyndsey R

The team at Action Limo are AMAZING!! They made our wedding day completely stress free. Action Limo are just more than transportation, the driver helped with my dress, my flowers, my veil, the pictures, everything! We couldn't have asked for anything more from them! They had us... Read More all laughing at their jokes and dance moves. We even had time between pictures and the reception and he just drove around the town so we could enjoy being newly married with our bridal party. I would gladly recommend Action Limo to any friend or family member in need of transportation!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brian N

Action Limo lived up to its reputation in every way. There are a lot of horror stories out there about limo company’s and we were a little nervous trying to find the right company for us. John was completely reassuring. He has been doing this for a long time and was very... Read More familiar with all the locations we were traveling between. The best part of booking with Action Limo was our specific driver Bradley. He was prompt and knew exactly where he was going and how to get there, but more than that he went above and beyond for my wife. He helped her with her dress every step of the way, even fluffing it for her as she waited at walk down the aisle at the church. He also had mints for all of the wedding party right before the ceremony. These are small details, but they went a long way. Book with Acton Limo without hesitation!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Giovanna M

Action Limo provided our transportation to our ceremony and to our venue. John and Bradley were extremely professional and helpful. John helped me calm down before walking down the aisle and kept reassuring me that everything would be great. He had a small personal fan that... Read More he used to keep me cool and gave me a mint before walking down the aisle. Bradley helped my bridesmaids line up and was extremely helpful as well. There was traffic on the parkway, and the drivers were able to re-route quickly on a beautiful scenic path and avoided the traffic. The entire experience with Action Limo was seamless and amazing. John truly cares about his vehicles, unlike some of the vendors that we looked at. We used the Rolls Royce and the SUV limo. We highly recommend Action Limo!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Meghan S

Action Limo was so easy to work with! They were responsive, pleasant to seal with and reliable. They were very reliable and I prompt which made the day of the wedding go smoothly! I highly recommend them! They made our day and experience really special.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Michael P

Action Limo is the WAY TO GO! The Austin Princess was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Extremely clean and very classy. John went above and beyond and provided top-notch service throughout the entire day. Everything I needed on the way to the church, he had (tissues,... Read More bobby pins, water). John stood in the back of the church with my father and I when suddenly my beaded veil got caught on the back of my dress. John pulled out a small pair of scissors and was able to quickly get me ready to walk down the aisle! After the wedding he rolled out a red carpet and had champagne waiting for us. John was very accommodating and made us smile all day. I highly recommend John, the Austin Princess and Action Limo!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie P

You could clearly see that John has experience and professionalism with weddings and transportation. When we were looking for limo services, a lot seemed untrustworthy, but you could tell Action Limo was different. John was very helpful in giving us suggestions for making sure... Read More everyone got to where they needed to be. On the day of the wedding, our driver was very nice and timely from getting us place to place, but wanted to take a lot of pictures of us with the limo, and changed our toast location to in front of the limo instead of on the church steps. The shuttle bus for guests to the reception and hotel was very nice! Unfortunately not as many guests stayed over as we expected, so we had a lot of space. Regardless, we would still recommend Action Limo!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Stefanie D

So happy John was a part of our wedding day! He was punctual, professional and completely prepared! I had a bride breakdown in the limo when my hairstyle was falling down and John came to the rescue with hair spray and bobby pins--and of course, champagne! The music he played... Read More from the church to our venue was fantastic--he even took a video of us singing along to "Time After Time". We we were having such a great time! I would recommend Action Limo to anyone for stress free transportation on their wedding day!

John Garrabrant

At Action Limo, our main interest is to help make your wedding day a memorable one. It shall be performed with perfection by our drivers. Our professional advice and quality service will help make that special day perfect. Our customer's satisfaction is our main goal. Come view our Vehicles! Action Limo also offers NJ wedding planning services from Knot Just Wedding Events LLC . 732-75-3189