Action Limousine in business since 1979

At Action Limo, our main interest is to help make your wedding day a memorable one. It shall be performed with perfection by our drivers. Our professional advice and quality service will help make that special day perfect. Our customer's satisfaction is our main goal. Come view our Vehicles! Action Limo also offers NJ wedding planning services from Knot Just Wedding Events LLC . Michelle has been involved in the wedding business all her life. She has obtained a associate's degree in fashion marketing and management . Also, a bachelor's degree in technical management . Both these diverse degrees have acquired her a set of creative and innovative skills to help plan your special wedding day. For NJ wedding planning call 732-735-3189 http://www.knotjustweddingevents.com

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

643 South Avenue, Garwood, NJ (732) 754-4660

Best limos

Reviewed on 9/20/2010 Meredith S

John has the best cars for weddings. The Austin Princess looked and ran beautifully on the day of my wedding. The service is also fantastic. Drivers arrived early, and knew exactly where they were going. Well-priced also, especially when combining cars.

Great Transportation!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kristen L

Action Limousine did a fantastic job on our wedding day. My husband and I booked a party bus and one limousine to accommodate both the bride and groom and the bridal party since my husband and I got ready at two different locations (30 minutes apart). Unlike other limousine... Read More companies who required a 3-hour minimum for their vehicles, Action Limo allowed us to have the one limousine for less time than that. Both drivers were extremely professional. The bus and limo arrived on time, were extremely clean, and they provided water and champagne for us. Billy, the driver of the party bus was extremely helpful during the ceremony. He helped the groom and groomsmen put their boutonnieres on and helped fix their pocket squares. He also coordinated the bridesmaids as they walked down the aisle of the church and fixed my train before walking down the aisle. When my husband and I walked out of the church after the ceremony, he had a bottle of water waiting for both of us. He was always one step ahead of us, knowing what we needed even before we knew we needed it. He also provided a champagne toast for after the ceremony. Action Limo really exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend their company.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Nicole A

John was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! The first time we met with him we still didn't know exactly what cars we wanted for our wedding. He really took his time showing us the entire fleet of cars and encouraged us to hop inside as many as we wanted to see how... Read More they felt. We eventually decided to take their gorgeous Austin Princess and a stretch Lincoln SUV for the bridal party. John arrived early to my house the day of the wedding so I was able to get all the photos I wanted with the car before the ceremony. He was such a big help that day (it's not easy getting in and out of a car in a wedding dress and veil) and so nice to us! The car was equipped with cold water and champagne. We were very impressed by the service and how smoothly they made the whole day run. Plus they're prices are great! I would definite recommend to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jane L

I just wanted to thank you for your impeccable service this past weekend. From beginning to end the experience was to exceptional. Action Limo made our wedding a wonderful experience for us and our guests. Everyone was impressed with the party bus , rolls royce and service. I... Read More would highly recommend you guys to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Anna B

My husband and I used Action Limo for our wedding day. We had antique rolls royce on the day , and also had an amazing time for our jack and jill party before our wedding in the stretch limo with our whole wedding party! Both times, our driver was professional but very cool,... Read More and the limo was clean, gorgeous, and on time. It really made the wedding so wonderful and luxurious, and our whole wedding party had a blast! Great memories were definitely made!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Kevin M

John was awesome to deal with. We had a special request for our wedding for a Rolls Royce with another company but unfortunately that limo broke down. John was called by the other company and came up from down the shore last minute to make this day special with his amazing 1961... Read More Austin Princess Rolls Royce. This car was truly a beauty and John was a great person to deal with on our wedding day. Would highly recommend John and this car especially!!! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Gianna C

A BIG thank you to Action Limo for the services they provided on our wedding day! From the first time I spoke with John, to the execution of our wedding transportation services, Action Limo was exceptional! John helped my husband and I determine the exact vehicles that we needed... Read More and also assisted in devising the timeline for the day to make sure enough time was allotted. Their customer service and their knowledge of wedding venues and hotels in the surrounding area gave me the assurance that everything would be taken care of for our BIG DAY. The drivers for both our Bentley and Luxury Stretch SUV were very friendly- arriving early and making sure everyone was comfortable and ready for the ceremony. I would highly recommend booking Action Limo for your wedding transportation needs!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tara V

John and his staff didn't just drive, they got out of the vehicles and were THERE FOR US the day of our wedding. They were on time, they walked my bridesmaid in two-by-two with an umbrella while it drizzled, John stayed by my side until I went down the aisle and was there with... Read More water and to fix my train. The vehicles were spotless, clean, and on-time. Their attention to detail and their professionalism went a long way to make our day a special one. Action Limo has us as a client for life!! Thank you again for all your hard work!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Alanna M

Action Limo! Thank you all so much! They had our car and bus there earlier then promised! Mine and my husbands driver was a pleasure to talk to! The drivers even sewed my bridesmaids dress outside the church when it broke!! Like WHAT? They actually have the dream team working... Read More for them!!!! Thank you all!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lorraine T

Went in to meet john and see the fleet and booked that same day! He made us feel at ease with all of his knowledge. We rented the 26 person party bus for our wedding and it was amazing nothing but great things to say about our amazing driver and service! i would def recommend... Read More them to anyone looking for limos!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexa C

John and Carmen were the best! John drove my Austin Princess. Red carpet service all the way! He gave me water, anything I needed he was right there. Carmen drove my other car with the bridal party and helped with carrying things into the car and church. They both were so... Read More professional and courteous. I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lyndsey R

The team at Action Limo are AMAZING!! They made our wedding day completely stress free. Action Limo are just more than transportation, the driver helped with my dress, my flowers, my veil, the pictures, everything! We couldn't have asked for anything more from them! They had us... Read More all laughing at their jokes and dance moves. We even had time between pictures and the reception and he just drove around the town so we could enjoy being newly married with our bridal party. I would gladly recommend Action Limo to any friend or family member in need of transportation!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brian N

Action Limo lived up to its reputation in every way. There are a lot of horror stories out there about limo company’s and we were a little nervous trying to find the right company for us. John was completely reassuring. He has been doing this for a long time and was very... Read More familiar with all the locations we were traveling between. The best part of booking with Action Limo was our specific driver Bradley. He was prompt and knew exactly where he was going and how to get there, but more than that he went above and beyond for my wife. He helped her with her dress every step of the way, even fluffing it for her as she waited at walk down the aisle at the church. He also had mints for all of the wedding party right before the ceremony. These are small details, but they went a long way. Book with Acton Limo without hesitation!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Giovanna M

Action Limo provided our transportation to our ceremony and to our venue. John and Bradley were extremely professional and helpful. John helped me calm down before walking down the aisle and kept reassuring me that everything would be great. He had a small personal fan that... Read More he used to keep me cool and gave me a mint before walking down the aisle. Bradley helped my bridesmaids line up and was extremely helpful as well. There was traffic on the parkway, and the drivers were able to re-route quickly on a beautiful scenic path and avoided the traffic. The entire experience with Action Limo was seamless and amazing. John truly cares about his vehicles, unlike some of the vendors that we looked at. We used the Rolls Royce and the SUV limo. We highly recommend Action Limo!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Meghan S

Action Limo was so easy to work with! They were responsive, pleasant to seal with and reliable. They were very reliable and I prompt which made the day of the wedding go smoothly! I highly recommend them! They made our day and experience really special.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Michael P

Action Limo is the WAY TO GO! The Austin Princess was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Extremely clean and very classy. John went above and beyond and provided top-notch service throughout the entire day. Everything I needed on the way to the church, he had (tissues,... Read More bobby pins, water). John stood in the back of the church with my father and I when suddenly my beaded veil got caught on the back of my dress. John pulled out a small pair of scissors and was able to quickly get me ready to walk down the aisle! After the wedding he rolled out a red carpet and had champagne waiting for us. John was very accommodating and made us smile all day. I highly recommend John, the Austin Princess and Action Limo!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie P

You could clearly see that John has experience and professionalism with weddings and transportation. When we were looking for limo services, a lot seemed untrustworthy, but you could tell Action Limo was different. John was very helpful in giving us suggestions for making sure... Read More everyone got to where they needed to be. On the day of the wedding, our driver was very nice and timely from getting us place to place, but wanted to take a lot of pictures of us with the limo, and changed our toast location to in front of the limo instead of on the church steps. The shuttle bus for guests to the reception and hotel was very nice! Unfortunately not as many guests stayed over as we expected, so we had a lot of space. Regardless, we would still recommend Action Limo!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Stefanie D

So happy John was a part of our wedding day! He was punctual, professional and completely prepared! I had a bride breakdown in the limo when my hairstyle was falling down and John came to the rescue with hair spray and bobby pins--and of course, champagne! The music he played... Read More from the church to our venue was fantastic--he even took a video of us singing along to "Time After Time". We we were having such a great time! I would recommend Action Limo to anyone for stress free transportation on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Katelyn C

Great selection of limos, limo buses and rolls royces to choose from and John is so easy to work with! We don't have one negative thing to say about Action Limos. Our advice would be to lock them in early so you get your pick of limos! We booked more than a year in advance... Read More and the largest rolls royce was already booked :( When we sat down with John to work through the details of the day, you immediately could tell how knowledgeable he was. He knew the exact addresses of our church and reception locations, offered suggestions on where to take pictures, and even offered advice on how to make our day run more smoothly. We left feeling confident that we were in the right hands. And we were surely not disappointed on our wedding day! We had a limo bus and a stretch limo - they were absolutely beautiful inside. Our bridal party had a blast dancing in the limo bus while driving around NJ to take pictures. When we arrived at church, both drivers helped me fix my dress and veil before walking down the aisle and were there to open the church doors when my father and I walked in. When my husband and I walked out of the church officially married, they had champagne glasses waiting for us to help start the celebration. John assured us that his drivers were equipped to handle everything and they absolutely did!! They were even helping pin boutonnieres. The drivers were extremely professional. We cannot recommend Action Limos enough!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Monica A

I hired Action Limo for my wedding day following in my sisters footsteps and was NOT disappointed. I requested the vintage rolls royce and the 42 passenger party bus and both were spotless and beautiful. John, owner of Action Limousine, wasn't just a driver but he made sure that... Read More I was calm, cool, and collected as a bride prior to entering my church for the ceremony. He even has mirrors in his pocket for last minute peeks before we said "I Do". I was thoroughly pleased and would highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicholas G

We used John for our wedding day and are so thrilled that we did. First, his cars and limo's are in excellent condition. They showed up early!! Which relieves so much stress. As the bride, when I was waiting to enter the church, John and Al (the other driver of the Limo) helped... Read More me in every way possible from fixing the train of my dress and talking to me an giving me water. He let me and my husband play any of the thousands of songs we wanted in his Rolls on the way to the reception. He had water, tissues, mirrors, hairspray, and champagne. We loved John and his services so much, we even signed up to have one of his cars take us to the airport on the day of our honeymoon. We will never use another car or limo service again. He truly is a class above everyone else due to his professionalism.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kristen S

What can I say about John & Action Limo? I had lined up 3 appointments with Limo companies one day for a consultation. Because of reviews, we went to go see Action Limo first. We went in thinking we would go with a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud and a stretch limo for the bridal... Read More party. We walked into the indoor lot, and we knew right away that John was a no BS kind of guy. He was all set to book us for what we wanted, but not before showing us his fleet. You could tell how much pride he had in his cars and how well he took care of them in the first 5 seconds of being there. We also brought my father with us to this appointment. He's great at cutting through sales schemes, and noticing small details that I wouldn't. Well my dad and John made an instant connection. He showed us his pride and joy, the Rolls Royce Austin Princess and my dad was in love. John explained that he rebuilt the car himself and he's the only one that drives it, so I was set. Even though we went in expecting to get lesser cars, we upgrades to the Austin Princess and a Navigator Limo and STILL stayed in budget. I left the consultation expecting to go to the other 2 meetings I had made, but that was pointless, I gave John cash there on the spot even though he didn't expect payment until the day of the wedding. Once the wedding came, John was on his A-game. He arrived super early and made sure everything was taken care of IN the house so that we would be able to leave on time. He gave my family so many valuable pieces of advice and even tied my grandmothers rosary onto my bridal bouquet. You could tell he knows what he's doing. On the trip to the church, he sensed my father was anxious and offered him tissues and other things to put him at ease. He didn't just leave once we got into the church. He made sure I got out of the car and up the steps of the church without getting wet (it was raining and snowing , and I never though to bring an umbrella, but John did!) and once in the Church he was even prepared with hair brushes, breath mints and water for me and the bridesmaids. If I could give you one piece of advise, don't waste your time limo shopping and trying to get the best deal. John is going to give you a better rate than anyone else out there and DEFINITELY treat you better than any other company will on your big day. If you don't book them for their gorgeous fleet, book them for the service alone! Thank you John & Action Limo!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Katie B

My Husband and I chose Action Limos for transportation for our wedding day. We rented a Rolls Royce and Party Bus. They were amazing! The day of John (owner) text the contact number we gave him and let me know the names of the drivers of each vehicle and their phone numbers.... Read More Each vehicle was early and both drivers were extremely professional and personable! My bridal party left before me in the party bus and I followed with my parents in the Rolls Royce. The driver of the party bus communicated with my parents and I the whole time to ensure the groom was inside when we arrived (they were taking pictures outside of the church before the ceremony). Once I got of the vehicle the drivers fixed my dress, asked me if there was anything, and sent me off! They exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure everything was going perfectly for us. During the planning process, John was great to work with. He always answered his phone right away and answered any questions I had. When I first booked I wasn't sure where I would be getting ready, I called him a few weeks before to make the final arrangements and he was completely flexible and more than willing to do whatever I needed. You can tell he takes great pride in his business. I would absolutely reccomend Action Limousine and would not hesitate to book them again!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 desiree d

Action Limo did such a great job for my wedding. John and his team exceeded our expectations. We had the party bus and the Rolls Royce. John and Lou arrived before expected, they were very professional. At one point in time I needed some water, then BAMM John pulls a bottle of... Read More water out of his coat. Whatever you need he will get and will be there to assist you. I would 100% recommend Action Limo to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Jason

Hired Action Limo for our wedding on July 25, 2015. John was very professional and everything was great, until the actual wedding day. I told him that I wanted to leave for the church at 1:30, he said that his drivers are always 15 mins early and would be there at 1:15.... Read More Well the driver showed up at 1:55. First he said that he hit traffic due to road paving; however, I had multiple guests travel the same roadways and there was no road paving on any of the roads he should have traveled. When I questioned him on it he said then said that he was late cause he wanted to make sure the party bus was clean. That also was a lie because the bus was not clean. There were cans and water bottles under the seats that came rolling out with every turn, we counted at least 10. There was also a sticky substance on many of the seats. Driver also drove like a lunatic to the church to make up for lost time. I advised him of my concerns and he did clean the bus prior to picking up the girls, so at least that was ok. Driver also brought his son with him for the day, the kid was probably about 10 years old. He was interacting with my bridal party, it was a little creepy. Also, at the church the limo driver was inside trying to run the wedding. He was standing by the door and told the bridesmaids that they should start walking down the aisle numerous times before the organist was even ready, before the priest and I were at the alter and while there were guests still coming in. Very disappointed with this service and would not recommend it to anyone. Jason

John Garrabrant

At Action Limo, our main interest is to help make your wedding day a memorable one. It shall be performed with perfection by our drivers. Our professional advice and quality service will help make that special day perfect. Our customer's satisfaction is our main goal. Come view our Vehicles! Action Limo also offers NJ wedding planning services from Knot Just Wedding Events LLC . 732-75-3189