Inquire For Availability & Pricing

Congratulations Bride to be! I am happy to share a short introduction to help you learn a bit more about us.... Adelyn's Canvas is a boutique-style bridal makeup company. We have collaborated with our favorite bridal hair styling company, Ahern Beauty. (..ps... Tracy is also my best friend.. :)... We will travel to you for your convenience for the initial trial, as well as the wedding day. It is our promise that we will take our time and listen to you, as you share with us your vision of your wedding makeup and hair. We don't take our roles lightly. It is our job to help you feel your best. I speak for my entire team, when I say we love what we do. We understand and express with absolute humility, that this is YOUR day, your photos. Your experience should be nothing less than GREAT.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Bayville Avenue, Bayville, NY Tri-state area (516) 946-9703
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Carina F

Jaclyn is the BEST. Not only is her makeup gorgeous, she has such a fun, outgoing personality that made getting ready with all my bridesmaids even more fun. She went above and beyond on our wedding day. After realizing that my heels weren't going to pan out for a first look on... Read More the beach, Jaclyn LITERALLY took the shoes off of her feet to give to me so that I wouldn't ruin my expensive wedding shoes. She is amazing, amazing, amazing - please consider her for your wedding or next event, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Jaclyn!!

2017-12-14T07:33:05 Response from the vendor

Carina! Your shoes were too pretty to get ruined lol!! Thank you for sharing this, I had the best time with you in and your girls in Shelter Island !

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Amanda D

Jaclyn was super easy to work with and her work is amazing. She has great positive energy and is also very professional. Leading up to the big day she was flexible as well. On the big day, we had a large group with 13 people getting their make-up done and Jaclyn and her... Read More assistant did an incredible job on everyone. It was perfect! All of my bridesmaids agreed this was the best wedding make-up experience they've had. Overall I am so thrilled with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Taryn K

Jaclyn and Tracy are an absolute dream! They were so kind and funny not to mention true artists!! I was so calm due to their energy and expertise. My make up was flawless and my bridesmaids looked so incredible as well. You should book them ASAP - you won't find anyone better... Read More than these two ladies!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Marcela S

I got married in October 2017 in Glen Cove, NY, and hired Jaclyn for my wedding make-up, along with my 2 maids of honor and mom. I was looking for a make-up artist that could pull off a natural look as looking like myself was a priority for my wedding day look. I was VERY... Read More impressed with Jaclyn’s work on her website and quickly became convinced she could deliver what I was hoping. Needless to say, she OVER-DELIVERED. She took my usual make-up look and elevated it without overdoing it. She was also honest about what she felt worked and didn’t, and was open to listening to my vision. The day of our wedding, she also did an INCREDIBLE job with my mom and my maids of honor. Jaclyn is not only good at her job, she is incredibly sweet, gracious and simply a pleasure to be around. THANK YOU for helping to make my day so special! ❤️

2018-02-01T13:04:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Marcela ! It was really MY pleasure.. The energy of you, your mom and two best friends was a treat for me :) I am so glad you loved everything, you really looked gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Katherine N

From the Bride: From trial through wedding day, Jaclyn and Tracy were wonderful to work with. Listening to what my vision was, while adding their professional recommendations, my wedding look was achieved with ease. Working with Adelyns Canvas and Ahern Beauty was fun, and most... Read More importantly I was confident I was in good hands. These ladies were fast, yet gave each of my bridesmaids the time and attention they needed to feel great. I highly recommend this team for large bridal parties particularly; they had no trouble finishing everyone on time and had plenty of time for touch-ups. Thank you, Jaclyn & Tracy,! I'm so happy we found you to help with our wedding day! From the Mother-of-the-Bride: My daughter was married this past December. After speaking with several hair and makeup companies, she decided to go with Adelyns Canvas for makeup and Ahern Beauty for hair. This was a great decision. We were so pleased with Jaclyn and Tracy. They are both professionals who take their work seriously. We had a large wedding party and they were able to get 11 hair/makeup appointments done efficiently, with no drama, and outstanding results. We thank them both for their can-do attitude and calming approach the morning of the wedding. They clearly were interested in being certain that all of the girls and, of course, the bride, were totally happy with their hair and makeup. I can't compliment them enough...they were fantastic. Two lovely woman who are both experts at what they do. They are the dream team to use.

2018-01-26T08:32:38 Response from the vendor

Katherine and Carol! We can not express what a great time we had with you both and your entire bridal party! AND your photos from Dave (Jovon) were incredible!! You really made the best of a snowy day and so happy he was able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Leah K

Adelyn's Canvas and their entire team are reliable, caring and professional! I worked with Michele and Devin and I could not be happier with the results. They kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process and were prompt in all that they did! They were easy to... Read More work with and made my day very comfortable. I could not say enough amazing things about Adelyn's Canvas and would highly recommend them! My make up and hair came out beautiful, and lasted all day!

2017-12-14T07:29:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Leah for sharing your great experience with Devon and Michele!! I know the girls had a great time with you and your entire bridal party ! Cant wait to see your photos! :) Jaclyn

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Katelyn D

I had Karina for hair and Lexi for makeup. They were both amazing from the minute I met them. So kind, funny, amazing energy and both so detail oriented. I am so thankful for them! You will not regret having these girls do your hair and makeup they will make you look amazing!

2018-01-26T08:26:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katelynn for sharing your positive experience with Karina and Lexi! The girls expressed how they felt the same about you and your girls !! <3

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren M

Jaclyn and Michele are the dream team! My mom who was worried about her "war paint" for my big day was so happy with how everything came out. Jaclyn's makeup application was flawless and lasted all night! Michele had the task of single-handedly doing the hair of myself and my... Read More six bridesmaids, and everyone looked incredible! These ladies are professional, fun, and took care of us (even tactfully silencing a bridesmaid when she was being too catty!) They both checked up on me via text in the months leading up to the wedding making me feel totally at ease. Absolutely would recommend and will use them again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lauren C

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Jaclyn and Tracy are absolutely the best! From the trial to the day of my wedding, both girls were accommodating,calming, and approachable. I felt as if I was hanging out with friends I've known forever! This made me feel so comfortable the morning of... Read More my wedding.(very important to me) My make up and hair was impeccable and so well done. It is something my guests continue to talk about! Definitely use Adelyns Canvas :) they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 martha m

Jaclyn is a rockstar! She created stunning makeup for my wedding. The pictures turned out flawless and I was blown away at the subtle glamour she created for the day of. She made me feel like myself, but better. And she and her teammate applied makeup on 11 bridesmaids and 2... Read More moms swiftly getting us out the door not just on time, but EARLY. Every bridesmaids could not stop talking about how much they loved her work. You cannot go wrong using her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

The best! Jaclyn went above and beyond for my makeup, Tracey did the same for my hair. They are extremely talented and so professional. Both are so sweet and made my October 2017 wedding at the NYIT de seversky mansion even more incredible. I got compliments on my hair and... Read More makeup all night and I felt so comfortable leaving my wedding day look in their hands. I highly recommend Adelyn's Canvas!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jacqueline D

After having two terrible makeup trials my cousin had recommended Adelyns Canvas. I had set up a trial with Michele, I knew from the minute she started I would book her for my wedding day. She took her time made sure I was happy with every detail. Up until the day of my wedding... Read More Michele stayed in touch - to me that’s everything. She actually cared and I wasn’t just a client. The morning of my wedding 9.29.17. Michele came with an assistant Lexi. They arrived early and started right away. I had nine girls get their makeup done. Every single one of us were beyond happy with Michele and Lexi. 9/9 girls were happy with not ONE complaint. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen before in a bridal party. I most definitely will be using Michele again for other future events. I HIGHLY recommend Michele! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Antonia R

We used Adelyns Canvas for our wedding this past month and everything was perfect! Michele did an amazing job with our hair - it was super easy to decide on a hairstyle and come the day, my look stayed put despite a rather vigorous first dance ;) Lexi was on makeup, and... Read More everyone looked gorgeous. She also covered up a tattoo with ease, and it was still basically invisible at the end of the evening with minimal transfer to my gown. Both ladies were professional, punctual, and really listened to our wants and needs regarding the looks we wanted to achieve. Thanks for helping us create the perfect day!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kate S

I booked Michelle and Brittany a few months ago for my wedding 09/22/17 and from the beginning they were both amazing. They were super friendly and extremely helpful with everything from start to finish, from the day of my trial I knew they were perfect. On the day of my wedding... Read More I didn’t worry at all cause I knew they had it under control! I can’t recommend them enough, you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Melissa G

Devon did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding day makeup. She was able to cover any flaws and blemishes that I had and made my skin look absolutely flawless. I showed her a picture of the way I wanted my eye makeup and she was able to replicate it perfectly. She is... Read More professional and personable. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and it's because of the beautiful job she did on my makeup. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017

Lexi and Karina were fabulous. I made my appointment only a week before my wedding and they were still able to come for a trial, which definitely calmed my nerves. They both worked with me to make sure I was happy with the final result and that I didn't feel too made-up. I... Read More highly recommend booking Lexi and Karina for your hair and makeup. On the day of my wedding, they showed up nice and early and even took some extra time to help me get into my dress. They helped to make my day extra perfect.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 page s

I had Tracy and Jaclyn do hair and makeup for my wedding at the fox hollow on 7/16/17. They were talented, tasteful, and detail oriented. They listened to each of the members of my bridal party to give them a sophisticated look that represented their individual style. They were... Read More flexible, and were available for communication every step of the way. They were down to earth, and did extra little things whenever possible to make the experience enjoyable without nickeling an diming for every little thing (few curls for the flower girl, testing out different lash styles, etc). They even came to my house for the trials and came back again to cut my hair before the wedding. I look forward to using them again in the future for either new hair styles or just makeup for other special occasions.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Natalie H

Jaclyn is the best!!! Super friendly, down to earth, makes you feel comfortable from the beginning. She's a master of her craft - my makeup looked naturally flawless with just the right amount of drama for both my bridal shower and wedding. She was so organized that the day of... Read More the wedding, my bridesmaids and I were stress free and everything went so smoothly. All my bridal party loved her work. Thanks again Jac!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Grace P

Michelle and Karina were absolutely amazing for my bridesmaids and myself! Every wedding guest was complementing me on how awesome our hair and makeup looked. They were great to work with, super sweet, and did exactly what any of the girls requested (and even patiently dealt... Read More with one difficult bridesmaid who didn't make life easy!). I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you Michelle and Karina!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kiera F

Jaclyn and Tracy were wonderful. Prices are reasonable. From the very beginning, Jaclyn and Tara were patient & accommodating to help me find the right look for my wedding. I did two make up trials and they traveled to my home in Brooklyn. Their personalities are a plus to... Read More their excellent work - I felt like they were friends and I'd known them for years -- so easy going and hilarious! On my wedding day, they were very professional and did the hair and makeup for 8 bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride/groom. I couldn't have asked for a better team. For an additional but worthy price, Tracy stayed with me through pictures and until the ceremony for touch ups to hair and make up. I HIGHLY recommend this team.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Christina L

Jaclyn is the most amazing person in the world!! I credit her with making my wedding a success! Not only did she do incredible make-up for me and all my girls but she was a true lifesaver! When I realized I forgot my veil right before I was to walk down the aisle, before I even... Read More realized it she was in the car and on the way back to the hotel to get it for me. She saved the day! She knew exactly what to do and guided me through the day (without a wedding planner or good bridal assistant, this was gold!). She bought me water, steamed my dress, and helped bustle me during cocktail hour. My makeup looked beautiful and natural and my eyelashes were on point. She' so talented and effortless at what she does. And she's quick! I would give her 6 stars if I could! Love you girl!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Melissa B

Michele was recommended to me by cousin who used her services for her wedding. She and her assistant did such an amazing job! She was able to take our hair ideas and pinterest boards and make them into reality! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair, and they especially loved... Read More that their hair survived the rain! I knew I wanted an up-do, and while I had some ideas I just let Michele work her magic. My hair looked amazing, and I received many compliments on it! Plus, the week before the wedding I decided I wanted a clip for my hair, and I asked Michele where I could get one. She told me not to worry, and brought me twenty options to choose from. She made sure I didn't have to stress. The other great thing about her, besides her excellent hair skills, is the fact that since the day I booked her, she reached out to me at least once a month to make sure I was okay, and I was not stressing out to much. She really care for her brides, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Katie Anne D

I was referred to Adelyns canvas by a friend. Michelle was extremely flexible and professional. She came to my bridesmaid's house for my trial, was patient and knowledgeable. On the weeks leading up to my wedding she checked in on me, answered all my questions and did all the... Read More thinking and planning for me- which was super helpful Bc I was overwhelmed. She arrived to my hotel early, finished all the girls early, and did a great job! My make up looks amazing in all of the pictures, thank you Michelle!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Jessica F

I was fortunate enough to have Michele do makeup for my wedding party and I last week. Michele was very patient and insightful when figuring out which makeup styles we wanted. Her attention to detail is exquisite--to say she is talented is an understatement. She is a true... Read More professional who is dedicated to making your special day perfect. I am so lucky to have had Michele do my makeup on my wedding day--my bridesmaids and I received a ton of compliments. If you're looking for the perfect makeup style and someone who can deliver the presentation flawlessly, Michele is your girl!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Arielle M

Jaclyn and her team could not have been more incredible! Thank you so much for making the whole process completely seamless! Everyone's makeup lasted the entire night!

Jaclyn Accetta

Hi there! Really, I feel the best way to learn about a person is to hear from others who have had an experience with them..(our reviews) Although, I am very happy to share with you the story behind "Adelyn's Canvas." I will make it short, as I only have 350 characters left.. At 19 years old, I found my passion for makeup after doing my very first wedding. I understood right away just have special my role was. It wasn't my dream to start a company, until I found out I would soon be a new mom to my daughter, Adelyn. She inspired me from that moment on.. As I said early, I LOVE what I do!