Call For Availability & Pricing

Every service we offer is based on the belief that your ‘look’ should be as unique as you are. We specialize in all styles of makeup and hair: traditional, airbrush, false-eyelashes, tattoo cover-ups, hair extensions & more. We only use top-quality, professional makeup for the best results possible.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

417N Bayville Avenue, Bayville, NY Tri-state area (516) 946-9703

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Allison M

Jaclyn, the owner, went above and beyond for my wedding on July 22, 2016 at NYIT de Seversky Mansion and I cannot recommend her enough!!! She was always very responsive with all of my questions, including being flexible when I asked her the week before the wedding if she’d be... Read More willing to stay the entire day to do touch ups. My bridal party got ready at the venue and Jaclyn was already there before us set up and ready to go by 11 AM, she even brought an assistant along to help. She could tell that I was getting worried by 12 PM when my hair team had not shown up, and we (myself, venue, bridal party) were having difficulty getting in touch with them, so she made an executive decision for everyone and had a salon from down the street come to the venue by 12:30 and start my bridesmaids. Jaclyn was by my side throughout all my pictures before the ceremony and touched me up right before I walked down the aisle…and went beyond her role as makeup artist. She was there to make sure I had the right shoes on, if I needed water, helping me in the bathroom, and with my dress, touching up my hair…you name, she knew what I needed before I even realized it. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Christina K

Jaclyn is the most amazing person in the world!! I credit her with making my wedding a success! Not only did she do incredible make-up for me and all my girls but she was a true lifesaver! When I realized I forgot my veil right before I was to walk down the aisle, before I even... Read More realized it she was in the car and on the way back to the hotel to get it for me. She saved the day! She knew exactly what to do and guided me through the day (without a wedding planner or good bridal assistant, this was gold!). She bought me water, steamed my dress, and helped bustle me during cocktail hour. My makeup looked beautiful and natural and my eyelashes were on point. She' so talented and effortless at what she does. And she's quick! I would give her 6 stars if I could! Love you girl!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Melissa B

Michele was recommended to me by cousin who used her services for her wedding. She and her assistant did such an amazing job! She was able to take our hair ideas and pinterest boards and make them into reality! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair, and they especially loved... Read More that their hair survived the rain! I knew I wanted an up-do, and while I had some ideas I just let Michele work her magic. My hair looked amazing, and I received many compliments on it! Plus, the week before the wedding I decided I wanted a clip for my hair, and I asked Michele where I could get one. She told me not to worry, and brought me twenty options to choose from. She made sure I didn't have to stress. The other great thing about her, besides her excellent hair skills, is the fact that since the day I booked her, she reached out to me at least once a month to make sure I was okay, and I was not stressing out to much. She really care for her brides, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Katie Anne D

I was referred to Adelyns canvas by a friend. Michelle was extremely flexible and professional. She came to my bridesmaid's house for my trial, was patient and knowledgeable. On the weeks leading up to my wedding she checked in on me, answered all my questions and did all the... Read More thinking and planning for me- which was super helpful Bc I was overwhelmed. She arrived to my hotel early, finished all the girls early, and did a great job! My make up looks amazing in all of the pictures, thank you Michelle!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Jessica F

I was fortunate enough to have Michele do makeup for my wedding party and I last week. Michele was very patient and insightful when figuring out which makeup styles we wanted. Her attention to detail is exquisite--to say she is talented is an understatement. She is a true... Read More professional who is dedicated to making your special day perfect. I am so lucky to have had Michele do my makeup on my wedding day--my bridesmaids and I received a ton of compliments. If you're looking for the perfect makeup style and someone who can deliver the presentation flawlessly, Michele is your girl!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Arielle M

Jaclyn and her team could not have been more incredible! Thank you so much for making the whole process completely seamless! Everyone's makeup lasted the entire night!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jenette W

Jacelyn did the most amazing job for my make-up on my wedding day!! 😍👰🏼👸🏼 When she came to the hotel in the morning, she was so calm and friendly and really focused on making me feel calm too! She understood my exact vision for a beach day-time look!! My makeup was... Read More flawless,light and so natural. Jacelyn is the queen of her trade 👸🏼👸🏼

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lisa A

Tracy & Michele were a breath of fresh air! They brought laughter to the house the morning of my wedding! They were very easy to get along and made you feel very comfortable. I am still getting compliments from guests and friends who have only seen pictures of my wedding day, on... Read More my hair and make up! They are kind hearted, they did my grandmothers hair and she didn't even have an appointment for her hair to be done. It's easy to see that they are passionate about their work and very professional.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Mary I

Michelle and Devon were absolutely AMAZING!!! I felt totally beautiful and my husband is still talking about how beautiful I looked on that day. Michelle and Devon also did hair and makeup for my mom and mother-in-law and they were both ecstatic with how they looked. I am so... Read More happy I used Adelyn's canvas!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Sarah E

Jaclyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! My wedding was on June 9th, 2017 and I live out of state. She accommodated me for the only time I was available for a trial and made sure I was stress free! Even on my wedding day when I was anxious about things, she reassured me... Read More everything was fine and not to worry! She is coming back to do my sister's prom makeup this week because we were so happy with her!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kristin H

I had the very fortunate experience of working with Jaclyn on my wedding day. Once I found Jaclyn's website, AdelynsCanvas, and saw her work, I knew I had to have her do me and my bridesmaids' makeup. I talked to Jaclyn a lot during my trial. I could tell that she was a hard... Read More worker and had a lot of passion for the field. Not only is Jacklyn and her team extremely talented and professional, she is also personable. Me and my bridesmaids had so much fun talking with her while she worked her magic. My girls and I were so happy with our makeup! We received compliments throughout the night and even after the day from people viewing photos. Jaclyn is truly wonderful; I am so thankful that I was able to work with her!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Beth S

Jaclyn and Michele were amazing. While we were having our wedding on Long Island we live in the city and the first thing that I loved about Jaclyn was that she came to my apartment to do the trial. She quickly got back to me that she had a make-up artist available for my date... Read More as well (Michele). We had a blast at the Trial, both Jaclyn and Michele listened to everything that i wanted and were flexible to change things up as we were working. I already felt like i was with friends and wrote up contracts with them on the spot! Throughout the process both Michele and Jaclyn reached out to me just to check in and say hi. It made ALL the difference and truly made me feel like they were a part of our wedding already. On the day of the wedding, Jaclyn and Michele arrived promptly and ready to go (with an assistant for makeup as well). My husband and I had opted to get ready together and we also had friends and family popping into our suite to have bagels and be a part of the morning festivities and Michele and Jaclyn set up shop and worked around it all. They listened and moved quickly while doing hair for myself and 4 others including my mother in law (PLUS even jumped in to fix my husband's hair and even his eyebrows!). I opted for airbrush for me only and everyone had lashes. When it came to hair, Michele listened and even offered up jeweled comb for purchase to add a little extra sparkle to my hair (I didn't have a veil and wasn't planning on an accessory but it was perfect, she thought of everything!). We started at 10am and returned to the hotel at almost midnight and everyone still looked flawless! Thank you Jaclyn and Michele for not only great hair and makeup but also for a super fun time while getting ready to set the stage for our entire day.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Jill A

I found Jaclyn and Adelyn’s Canvas through a mutual friend. I don’t wear a ton of makeup and wasn’t quite sure what to expect for my trial. After Jaclyn and Tracy (Ahern Beauty) worked their magic I was blown away! I had never felt so beautiful and they did it with ease. My... Read More sister (who is particular) was with me at the trial and booked them on the spot! The day of my wedding I could not have asked for a better team. They were professional, calm, organized, yet fun! So many of my guests commented on how awesome my bridesmaids looked at the wedding too! They took their time on each girl and made sure they were happy with their look. Adelyn’s Canvas and Tracy were the best – I will recommend them to all my friends in the NY/NJ area. I can’t wait to have my hair and makeup done with them in September at my sister’s wedding!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Raquel L

Jaclyn & Michelle were so personable. They tested different makeup styles and hair and made me feel 100%. Having someone come to your house really decreases the scare factors involved with your wedding day, they were on time, and prepared! I would 10/10 use them again. They also... Read More did my maid of honors makeup, and we both agreed we felt magazine cover ready.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Pamela R

Michele and Devon made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! There were 12 of us girls altogether getting makeup and hair done. Michele did hair and Devon did makeup. They brought helpers and assistants since there were so many of us!! I did a trial with each of them... Read More beforehand and I knew they were the right ones for the job! They are so sweet and really did an amazing job. Definitely recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Nicole G

This weekend I had my makeup and hair trial for my wedding and absolutely loved how Jaclyn and Tracy did my hair and makeup! These two are experts in their field and have a ton of experience doing weddings. Not only are they professional, but they are happy and positive people... Read More which is the vibe I want while getting ready on my wedding day. I felt like I had been friends with them for years, and we just met! Jaclyn was happy to do multiple looks for me until I was 100% happy and I was not afraid to tell her when I wanted to change something. Tracy also did multiple hair styles until I was completely satisfied. I have no doubt in my mind that I will love my hair and makeup on my wedding day because they are simply the best!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Marina S

I found Jaclyn and Adelyn Canvas through a wedding blog. I scheduled a makeup trial at my apartment and I got such a great vibe from Jaclyn. I'm not a big makeup person, but she worked with me to make me feel comfortable and beautiful! The day of the wedding, Jaclyn (and her... Read More assistant) went above and beyond not only making the bridal party and myself look amazing, but even helping out in other ways - touching up everyone's hair after the hair stylist left, and accompanying us during pictures for touch-ups. I would highly recommend Jaclyn - she is so sweet and we had so much fun with her the day of! Thank you again Jaclyn!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Bethany D

I met Jaclyn the owner and her team at a bridal showcase a few months before my wedding, and we instantly clicked. I felt so comfortable talking with her, and she had great ideas for my makeup on wedding. I asked Jaclyn for a makeup trial that week, since I had my engagement... Read More photo-shoot, and I hired her immediately after the trial. My makeup looked amazing, and I knew that I needed her on my wedding day! I had a second trial a few months later, to try out a few more looks and finalize exactly what I wanted for the big day! The time and care she puts into the makeup is incredible. When it came to the day of my wedding, Jaclyn made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! She was able to work on my 10 bridesmaids, my mother and myself, and we were on time and all looked fabulous! She is truly amazing at her job! She even came back after the ceremony to touch up my makeup and change it to a night look for the reception! I can say hiring Jaclyn and Adelyns Canvas was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding! I highly recommend Jaclyn and her team!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Bethany D

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Bénédicte L

Jaclyn was very accommodating and did an amazing job with my makeup! She was one of the few vendors I reached out to who took the time to call to discuss her services and get a better understanding of what I was looking for prior to booking! She was also reasonable in terms of... Read More pricing and came to me for the trial which was really nice. My makeup came out exactly the way I was hoping for based on sample pictures I showed her and she was very patient and open to suggestions. The day before my wedding Jaclyn ran into a situation where one of her makeup artists ended up very sick. She was supposed to cover another wedding the next day which Jaclyn had to help cover so after checking with me she came to do my makeup earlier than originally planned but then sent her assistant to touch me up right after my ceremony as I was getting into my car which ensured that my makeup lasted way into the night. I would highly recommend Jaclyn and her team!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Corey B

I was recommended Adelyn's Canvas through a co-worker who used them for her wedding and all of her friends used them for their weddings too. I had Devon do my make-up and I really could not have been more pleased. I am truly NOT a make-up person and I was really worried that I... Read More wasn't going to look like myself. Devon listened to all of my concerns, was super supportive and attentive to all my suggestions and the result was incredible! I just got my pictures back from my photographer and I’m stunned by how I looked in every picture. She is such a professional and she knows how to accentuate all your best features. Now I just can’t wait until the day I can afford to have her come to my house every morning to do my make-up!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily H

Awesome glam squad!! I learned about Adelyn's Canvas through my cousin who had Devon do the makeup for her bridal party. I thought Devon did a great job so when I got engaged, I reached out to her to see if she was available and luckily she was! I had a big bridal party (10... Read More bridesmaids) and everyone loved the makeup crew and was happy with their makeup. Everyone was actually ready ahead of schedule which was really nice. I would definitely recommend Devon - she did a great job and was professional (and personable). I will be forever indebted to her for helping me feel my best on the big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Laura S

Jaclyn and her assistant were so incredible the morning of my wedding. Not only did all of my girls look stunning, but they brought such a calming presence to the day. She was able to professionally and efficiently make up 13 girls at my house with such ease. Jaclyn is so... Read More talented and truly blew me away! I could not have been happier and would recommend to any bride that wants to feel and look her most beautiful. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alexis M

Jaclyn and her assistant did a fantastic job for my wedding makeup. Before my wedding, I had never gotten professional makeup done so I was a little nervous but from the trial to the day-of Jaclyn made me feel comfortable. She made me (and my wedding party) feel beautiful. I am... Read More so happy with how my makeup turned out and would definitely recommend Jaclyn to anyone in search of a makeup artist for wedding or otherwise. Everything stayed on very well through the entire day of pictures and the wedding from about 10:00am-11:00Pm. Another plus is she comes to you for the trial and day-of which makes it super convenient.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Hayley S

So last minute I got left with no make up artist for me and my girls. I don't know how, maybe fate lol, but Jaclyn had an opening on my day. She was extremely accommodating. She did gorgeous work on me and my girls! We had air brushing, lashes, and she air brushed my back to... Read More cover an old ugly tattoo of mine. Adelyn's canvas is so professional and extremely talented. I was so completely luck to use this vendor for our makeup. I have 2 of my bridesmaids getting married next year. And one has already booked her for her wedding! Oh and not to mention everyone's makeup stayed from 9 am all through dancing and crying and laughing. Not to mention, my make up stillll looked awesome the next morning. Pure magic if you ask me! I recommend them in the highest regard!!

Jaclyn Accetta

Jaclyn Accetta is an accomplished freelance makeup artist, offering professional-quality makeup services in the Tri-State area (NY, NJ & CT). For over 9 years, Jaclyn has thrived and developed her unique styles and artistic excellence in bridal makeup. Her background in art lead her to this industry and to start her own business: Adelyn’s Canvas. Jaclyn believes that a bride’s hair and makeup vendor should be one of the most exciting to check off the list. Every woman should feel her most beautiful on her special day!