Welcome to A’doraBelle Bridal!

Your full service bridal boutique with an expert bridal consultant team, various silhouettes and hundreds of samples in sizes 4 to 30W. Your appointment will take place in one of our beautiful private suites, large enough to accommodate your special guests. Call today...see you soon!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4490 Dixie Hwy, Waterford, MI (248) 461-6179

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kristen N

I can't say enough great things about this place. They took the time to get to know my vision and preferences. I was allowed to take a look at dresses myself as well receiving recommendations from family and friends. The dress room waa very organized and the dressing rooms were... Read More private. Each bride also has their own viewing room so only your party sees you trying on dresses. I went to a few bridal salons but this was the best! I highly recommend buying a dress at Adorabelle.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kayla M

I bought my dream dress here during my first appointment! I had no intention of buying anything during my first visit, but with the excellent customer service (I worked with Carly) and great selection, I found a dress that I had to have! I got a great deal on a custom European... Read More dress. They give you a discount if you buy during your first visit. I also bought my veil here (also discounted). They have amazing prices on dresses that look like they are thousands of dollars.

2017-11-03T10:25:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the raving review! We are so happy that we were able to help you find the gown of your dreams. We can't wait to see your wedding photos!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Rachel W

I would recommend this place to anyone. Had the best and most memorable experience here. It was meant to be. I absolutely loved every minute of it and found my dream dress! SHOP FOR YOUR DRESS HERE!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Mary M

I bought my dress from A'dorabelle as well as my bridesmaids dresses. I was very happy with the selection and ended up choosing the second dress I tried on! I was able to buy my dress off the rack in impeccable condition. The staff also worked with my bridesmaids, whom some... Read More lived out of town, to make sure the right dresses were ordered and that everyone was satisfied. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Elizabeth S

I cannot express enough how fabulous this place is! I chose to go here after two of my friends successfully found their dresses here, and I was so impressed with absolutely everything. Carly was so helpful and patient and made me feel like the only bride in the salon. She and... Read More the owner took time to pay attention to everything I said about the dresses I tried and worked to pick dresses I wouldn't normally have chosen as I wasn't totally sure what I wanted. The owner ended up having me try on a "curve ball" dress that I instantly fell in LOVE with. I so appreciate their level of detail and dedication to every bride that walks in the door. There aren't a lot of places that the owner is that committed to the brides and on the floor walking around the whole time. I will definitely be returning for bridesmaid dresses and tuxes - They made my day so special for me and my family and I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Erin C

When I first went to book an appointment, I was told to reschedule due because they were too busy. Next day or so I received another call from Cheryl sincerely apologizing and letting me know they would be happy to assist with getting me an appointment. I wasn't even that upset,... Read More but the way they went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of was so wonderful. Found my dream dress and really appreciated the little discount I received. Would 100% recommend this shop to any bride-to-be!!

2017-11-03T10:02:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with other brides. We apologize if the scheduling conflict caused any inconvenience and are so happy that things worked out well. We are also truly excited that you found the perfect gown while shopping... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Alyssa K

Such amazing customer service! Couldn’t have had a better experience. They were attentive and helpful, but not overwhelming or annoying. Awesome!

2017-11-03T09:59:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We appreciate you choosing us to look for your wedding gown and are so excited that we could celebrate that moment with you. Can't wait to see your photos after the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Taylor L

Carly was great! She was helpful and informative!! Was not pushy and pointed out the best qualities in each dress!! Helped me narrow down my search and make me feel like a bride!!! Highly recommend this bridal salon!!

2017-11-03T10:05:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting other brides know about your experience. We really appreciate the feedback. We are always very humbled to receive a review like this and are so happy that we could help you find the most important dress you may ever wear! Looking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Hillary A

Purchased my dress from here today! Very nice boutique with private suites for you and your entourage. My consultant, Cheryl, was patient and very helpful!

2017-11-03T10:07:13 Response from the vendor

All of the women that work at our store love what they do. It's not about selling a wedding gown, it's about creating a relationship with wonderful people during an amazing time in their lives. Thank you for letting other brides know about your experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Rosa C

This place is incredible if you're indecisive about what kind of gown you want, they help you find the perfect dress at the right price! They're so patient and will give you time to inspect the dress you're trying on. Plus, if you haven't found a dress you like among the ones... Read More you chose they will consult the other workers there and start fresh until you find something you like. Let me tell you the owner is amazing and very pleasant! I highly recommend this place.

2017-11-03T10:27:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and look forward to helping you find bridesmaid dresses, as well! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Carrissa K

The best, ever. I never thought it would be so easy to find the perfect dress for me! Within 3 tries, they got it right and I fell so in love. The staff was so great and they really took the time to listen to my needs... ultimately putting me in the dress I'd wear on my big day!... Read More Dresses are great, the experience was even better. Thank you!

2017-11-03T10:29:33 Response from the vendor

We are so happy when a bride leaves excited about what she will wear to walk down the aisle. We realize how important this one gown is and are thrilled that we could help you find the perfect one for your wedding day! Can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Sarah N

I had such a great experience wedding dress shopping and was so happy to find "the dress." Thank you Carly for your patience and expertise! I would highly recommend A'dora Belle Bridal!

2017-11-03T10:23:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write a review. It was truly our pleasure and we look forward to seeing your wedding photos! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Dana Y

Cheryl was very helpful and patient with me. She recommended a gown that ended up looking so beautiful on me. All there were encouraging and very pleasant. Highly recommended!!!

2017-11-03T10:22:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We love what we do and we all get so excited when the bride is in a dress that she loves! Can't wait to see wedding photos! :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Nicole S

The ladies at A'doraBelle were super welcoming and insightful. They knew exactly how to help me create my vision of the perfect dress, and they didn't stop until I had it! I would recommend to anyone!

2017-11-03T10:20:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing wedding photos! :)

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kendel V

This boutique is the definitely a little hole in the wall boutique. And that's exactly what makes it so special. They have a phenomenal selection that not many know about. Everyone who works there is very pleasant to work with. (: highly recommend!

2017-11-03T10:19:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write a review and let people know about your experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope to help more of your family and friends find their dream dress, as well! Looking forward to seeing wedding photos!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Candice B

I'm so happy that I picked A'Dorabelle Bridal to find my perfect dress! Cheryl was so amazingly sweet and helpful. She went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to help me find exactly what I was looking for. Not only was I impressed, but my friends and family, who... Read More joined me for my appointment, were too! Thank you sooo much for an amazing experience!! Not only did I find my dream dress, but it will be a day that I will never forget in this bridal salon!

2017-11-03T10:17:47 Response from the vendor

Wow! We don't know what to say... we are so touched by your review. We are so happy that you were so pleased with our service. We all love what we do and are so happy that we are making positive impressions on our brides!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Megan B

I've had the pleasure of purchasing 4 bridesmaid dresses from A'doraBelle. Every experience has been wonderful. The store is always clean and welcoming. The staff always goes out of their way to make sure the experience is perfect.

2017-11-03T10:13:20 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you have had good experiences at our store. We strive to please all of our customers and are so humbled to receive such nice reviews, such as yours. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 CRYSTAL W

A’doraBelle Bridal Boutique was absolutely wonderful!! I came to A’doraBelle Bridal with my cousin, who is the bride and will be getting married this September. We had been all over to many other bridal shops throughout Michigan before coming here and were at the point of total... Read More frustration. We had encountered pushy and rude sales people at many others. A’DoraBelle was our saving grace. From the moment we walked in the door the atmosphere was different. Everyone in the store was SO wonderful and helpful. We worked with Jill and she was phenomenal!! We never felt any pressure or a heavy sales pitch from her. She gave us the guidance we needed and really gave us the full experience that we didn’t get from other bridal shops. She was honest!! My cousin did end up getting her dream dress, and it was the very first dress that Jill actually picked out! We couldn’t have made a better decision by coming to A’doraBelle and we are SO happy and relieved that we did. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for exceptional service and a relaxing dress shopping experience to visit A’doraBelle! You won’t be disappointed!

2017-11-03T10:11:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love what we do and are so glad that it shines through to our brides (and their families). Taking the time to write a review is much appreciated and we hope to help more family members... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 jessica P

I can't say enough about A'dorabelle bridal, and would recommend them to everyone! I got my wedding dress there and and had such a wonderful experience, the prices were affordable, and the consultants were so much help that I made sure to go back for bridesmaid dresses. There... Read More were so many to pick from which allowed my girls to pick what they wanted and to stay in their budget! I loved them so much that I went back to get a bridesmaids dress for another wedding I was in a few short months after my wedding, again they were wonderful they got me right in I found a dress I loved and ended up with a dress that needed very few alterations. Like I said before I will recommend this place to everyone I know I had such an amazing experience with them!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Amanda B

Love this place! I worked with Jill and not only was she super sweet but went out of her way to make the experience Amazing! I can't say enough great things about this place and the people who work there. The customer service is flawless. I had an amazing experience with this... Read More bridal shop and I highly recommend them to the next Bride looking for that perfect dress.

2017-07-21T06:28:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We had such a great time helping you pick the perfect gown. We look forward to seeing your wedding photos!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Melanie J

Went here to get a bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding. First of all, the lady tries to convince me to order a size up than what I was measured for. I told her I planned on losing a little weight too, but she insisted that I order the size she gave me. I'm assuming so they... Read More can get money for alterations. Our dresses finally came in and my friends mom made and appointment for our fitting. The lady even told her to let us know to bring our shoes. She gets there and is told that the appointment was just to pick up the dresses. Why would you need an appointment to pick up your dress?! How hard is it to grab a dress from the back and do a transaction?! So then the lady calls my friends mom and says that if everyone doesn't pick their dress up by Saturday, then she's charging $5 a day!!! This place had terrible customer service, just wants money and doesn't care how they treat their customers. They're rude and a huge rip off! I considered looking for a wedding dress there for myself, but after this experience I will be letting everyone i know not to go there. I have no idea how they have 4 stars on Google right now, because they barely deserve one.*Update* my mom went to pick my dress up on Saturday. The lady told her her card wasn't going through then asked my mom to keep her cc info, and she'd try running it Monday. My mom said "okay, but im taking the dress". The lady said no, and my mom was angry stating that they wanted to charge an extra $5 a day if it wasn't picked up that day. So they finally got her card to go through and she was able to take it home. I tried it on and the dress is literally falling off me! This place is a joke. The lady doesn't know how to do measurements and is rude! Please avoid if you want a quality dress with quality service!!!

2017-07-21T06:27:02 Response from the vendor

Addressing this type of review is hard and the response comes from us with a heavy heart. As I am sure that I can speak for any small business owner, we strive everyday for our customers to have a wonderful experience working with us and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Karen G

These people were my angels. When I went to my final fitting on my original dress three days before my wedding the seamstress was not there and I did not know if I would get my dress before my wedding, a bride's nightmare. I walked into this store in tears and they took care of... Read More me like I could not believe. They first calmed me down and the second dress I tried on was a winner. They then sent me to a tailor who got my dress ready in 24 hours. The day of me wedding my original dress that I finally got from the original seamstress fell apart a half hour before my ceremony. Thank goodness I had the dress from this salon because I wore it the rest of the night. I received so many compliments on it and people could not believe I got it three days before my wedding. This salon literally saved me and were my angels!!! They calmed me down, totally took care of me like I was family and founf me the perfect dress. Then they took care of getting my alterations done before the wedding. They thought of everything!! I can not say enough wonderful things about this place and the people there. Kim is one forever favorite people!! I wish I had gone there initally because the experience would have been so much more wonderful. They took me in off the street and took care of me and treated me like family! They were so sweet!! I would recommend this salon above any other!! They are the BEST!!! Beautiful dresses and some of the most caring people I have ever met!! This is where to say yes to the dress!!! I don't know what I would have done without them!!!-Karen Goodman

2017-07-21T06:33:58 Response from the vendor

Karen, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It literally brought tears to my eyes. We think you are just as amazing! Also, thank you for coming in after the wedding to show us your beautiful wedding photos! We wish you many years of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Alisha P

After looking for weeks for the perfect wedding dress. I suggested to my daughter we look at this bridal salon because of what was said about it on the knot. OMG!!!! I was amazed and very impressed. The place was very nice looking on the inside. Very up to date and I felt like I... Read More was shopping for dresses like on that show "Say Yes to the Dress"!! Cheryl was awesome. She listen to my daughter needs and wants and she knew what she was looking for. She was very professional and personable as well. She knew want we needed in the journey to look for the perfect dress. She made my daughter feel comfortable and relaxed. She treated her like a very good honest friend. She went way out of her way to accommodate her requests. Thank you to Cheryl and to the owner of A'DoraBelle Bridal. You're top notch in my book!!!

2017-07-21T06:36:26 Response from the vendor

It was truly our pleasure. We love what we do and are so pleased that you were happy with our store and our staff. Thank you so much for the taking the time to let others know about your experience. We can't wait to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 alanna s

Thank you for making my bridal experience so perfect! The staff was friendly, patient and they truly cared about what I wanted. I will send all my family and friends to this salon!

2017-07-21T06:37:56 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future with other family members and friends! :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Yeimy M

I definitely would recommend this place to anyone. I had a great experience. Jill was the person who took care of me and she was amazing. I went twice before I decided on a dress and she was very nice both times.

2017-07-21T06:39:21 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to let others know about your experience in our store. Thank you. We look forward to seeing wedding photos!