Welcome to A’doraBelle Bridal!

Your full service bridal boutique with an expert bridal consultant team, various silhouettes and hundreds of samples in sizes 4 to 30W. Your appointment will take place in one of our beautiful private suites, large enough to accommodate your special guests. Call today...see you soon!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4490 Dixie Hwy, Waterford, MI (248) 461-6179

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Amanda L

I LOVE A'dora Belle!!! We planned our whole wedding in 6 months so I was a little panicked that I wasn't going to find the right dress in time and I'd have to settle for something I didn't love. As I was sorting out which bridal shops to start looking at, I had multiple people... Read More tell me I had to come here. It was the one and only bridal shop I even checked out and I had the best experience! My sister got married a few years earlier and though she found a beautiful dress she didn't have great experience at either of the shops we looked at.. After mine went so well with A'dora Belle, I had only wished I could have taken her back so she could get that perfect dress shopping experience every bride dreams of! The staff was SO friendly and helpful. I felt right at home from the moment we walked in. My dress was stunning and fit like a glove. It was verything and more than I ever could have imagined. Plus, they worked with me on my budget and helping me find the perfect veil. They aren't pushy or rude like we encountered at other shops with my sister, they truly want to help you find the perfect gown for your special day! I recommend A'dora Belle to any and all Brides I meet, you will not be disappointed !! Love them!! 5 Star Bridal Boutique!!!

2016-04-28T09:58:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing your wedding pictures! :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Carrie H

This was the first salon I came to based on the previous reviews on The Knot. I did not need to go anywhere else. I came, I tried on 10 dresses total, but the second one caught us all off guard. We all knew that this was THE dress! The staff was so helpful, not pushy, and gave... Read More excellent advice. They helped me choose a birdcage veil and jewelry to match, plus since this was a strapless dress and I wanted a little more coverage, we added a beaded shoulder piece that completed the look perfectly. I'm a plus-size bride (18), and they had a great selection of dresses for me to try. They also hooked me up with a seamstress for alterations! Finding the dress became one of the most discussed events of the entire wedding planning process because it was such a happy experience!

2017-01-24T19:13:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We truly love what we do. Thank you again :)

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Louiza N

JUST AMAZING!! From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we walked out with my dream dress, the experience was exceptional. The staff was very helpful and friendly, not once did I feel like they were just trying to sell me something and get me out. They really cared... Read More and truly wanted to help me find a exactly what I wanted. I brought a fairly large group with me as well and they were so kind and accommodating about it, when other places weren't. We found my dream dress and veil UNDER my price range and it arrived ahead of scheduled.

2016-02-28T19:49:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We are so happy that you were pleased with the service. We love what we do and glad that it shows to our brides and their guests! We look forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Yeimy M

I definitely would recommend this place to anyone. I had a great experience. Jill was the person who took care of me and she was amazing. I went twice before I decided on a dress and she was very nice both times.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kristi C

Huge selection, amazing prices and wonderful staff! Couldn't have had a better experience. Big thanks to Cheryl and team for helping me select the perfect dress today!!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Andie R

I can't say enough how amazing this salon is! I purchased the most beautiful wedding gown from here and it arrived in less than 4 months later. My bridesmaids even bought their dresses here, and the salon gave them a discounted price AND worked with my bridesmaid's crazy, last... Read More minute fitting schedules. They really make you feel important and give you the extra attention on your wedding dress shopping day that I didn't find at any other place. Go here!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Caitlin V

Absolutely LOVEDDDD my experience with A'doraBelle. Kim was so kind over the phone and was flexible with working with me having to reschedule. Cheryl was AMAZING!!! She was so attentive and really listened to my likes and dislikes throughout the whole process. The dress I chose... Read More was a dress she picked out for me based off of the things I said. I highly recommend this salon to every bride to be!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Kari G

I had the BEST experience at A'Dora Belle Bridal! Cheryl & the staff are amazing! Cheryl is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, honest, & above all, she listens! I enjoyed the individual rooms for trying on different dresses, it made our time there that much more... Read More special. If you're looking for top notch service, variety, & impeccable customer service, A'Dora Belle is the place for you!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Michelle

I purchased my wedding dress from here and I cant tell you how satisfied I am with everything about this store. The staff they have welcome you with open arms and make you feel very comfortable. My bridesmaids are also purchasing their dresses from here! I wouldn't go anywhere... Read More else, or want to! I highly recommend A'doraBelle Bridal to brides and bridesmaids. They deserve 10 stars not 5. Oh, and they always have delicious snacks!! Thank you A'doraBelle Bridal!!

2017-01-24T19:14:21 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a wonderful time :) Thank you for the warm review!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kerrie N

A'doraBelle Bridal was amazing!!! I went in looking for a dress that ended up not working at all. They listened to everything that I had said about my likes and dislikes and I found my perfect dress. They made the experience amazing and not stressful at all. Thank you again for... Read More everything!!

2017-01-24T19:14:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing some of your beautiful wedding photos!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Stephanie C

I live out of town but knew A'doraBelle would have the dress that I wanted. They let me make a special appointment on a Sunday when I was in my hometown. What a truly amazing experience! Not only was Ali super helpful, fun, and knew what I wanted, but so was the owner Kim. Made... Read More everything stress free, fun,?-'d easy. Can't wait to see my dress!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Hailey H

A'doraBelle was my second, and final stop in search of my dream gown. The intimate setting and attention you receive from the staff is priceless. After asking my budget, I was given a few options, and with no luck they took me into the back room to have a look. I found my DREAM... Read More dress for my EXACT budget. I heard hundreds of complements at my wedding and even overheard others saying it must have cost thousands more than it did. Their selection is truly classy and elegant without being overpriced! After finding my dress, I recommended A'doraBelle to many future brides that I know and most of them also found their dress there! If you are in the area and haven't found your dress, you MUST go here!

2017-01-24T19:15:55 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to help you find THE gown :) Thank you for your review! We would love for you to send us some of your favorite wedding photos!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Nicole C

The girls at AdoraBelle Bridal were awesome. They were very friendly and helped me find my amazing wedding dress. They weren't pushy like at some other bridal salons and really focused on you as a bride! Highly recommend this bridal salon!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Amy S

I shopped at A'doraBelle for my wedding gown. We scheduled an appointment with my aunts and mom. It was a private room. We were given clips to go and clip any of the dresses in the dress room. I am not a size zero but not a size twenty. I was a bit worried when dress shopping as... Read More many times it looks like size zero brides can wear anything. I didn't have a problem trying on dresses, there were many beautiful options. I found my dream dress that day. I was given so many compliments on our wedding day for my dress. I couldn't have been happier with the service and quality.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Olivia K

Helpful and friendly staff. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Cortney W

It was awesome! My mother and I went in for fun to browse and left with the One. The owner sent in a dress for me to try on and before it was tied up I knew I had found the dress of my dreams. They really know what they are doing! Thank uou! - Cortney Weaver

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Sam M

I went in for my appointment with an idea of what I might like and tried on a ton of dresses. However, it was the dress that the employee ( wish I could remember her name) picked out for me to try. It is perfect! The gals at A'dorabelle really know what they are doing. The... Read More process of finding the perfect dress was made so fun and easy! :)

2016-04-28T10:02:26 Response from the vendor

We are delighted that you found the perfect dress and really appreciate that you took time out of your schedule to let other brides know about your experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Brittany S

By far the BEST bridal store I visited. From the moment I walked through the door the staff was extremely warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful. Cheryl was absolutely wonderful and made my dress shopping experience unforgettable - she truly made me feel like a princess, and... Read More helped me find the perfect dress at a fabulous price. I loved A'doraBelle so much that I brought my bridesmaids back and we are getting their dresses here, too. Courtney has been excellent to work with throughout this process. She always took the time to answer all of my/our questions and kept me informed as to the status of my girls' measurements and orders. I absolutely love everything about this shop and will highly recommend them to every new bride!!! I cannot wait to pick my dress up in July and and shop for accessories - here too, of course ♥

2016-04-28T10:06:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review. We are always so humbled when brides (like you) take time out of their busy schedules to let others know about your experience. We love what we do and can't wait to see your wedding photos! :)

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Ashley B

Cheryl and Kim were great to work with. I had by far the best experience I could imagine finding my wedding dress. Cheryl was so incredibly helpful through the whole process and I couldn't have found a better dress without her. Everyone was so friendly and made the whole process... Read More so easy. The selection is great. Prices are great. A'doraBelle Bridal is an awesome place to work with. I would recommend them, time and time again! I love my wedding dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day!

2016-02-28T19:45:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. We were so happy that you found the perfect gown! We can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Julianne S

Shopped at three other bridal salons before finally finding A'dora Belle. Fantastic selection and Kim and Courtney were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend for bridal gowns!!!!

2016-02-28T19:51:19 Response from the vendor

We are honored that you took time out of your schedule to write a review for our store. It was truly a pleasure helping you find the perfect gown. :) Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Kayla S

By far the best bridal salon! Beautiful rooms and atmosphere, helpful and knowledgable staff, and a great selection of gowns! I had a horrible experience at another salon, but they made me excited for my wedding day again! I would recommend A'dorabelle to ANYONE in need of a... Read More gown!

2016-02-28T19:56:01 Response from the vendor

It is so heart-warming to read the reviews. Your kind words are very humbling and much appreciated. We would love for you to send us a photo after the wedding to post here on TheKnot! Thank you and let us know if we can be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Jessica K

I was very nervous about shopping for my wedding dress. I didn’t want to take too long to decide and had only a few ideas about what I wanted. Unfortunately, I also had no idea about what style I wanted either. I was so grateful when I walked into A’doraBelle Bridal. The... Read More ambiance is open, inviting, and calming, which immediately put me into a better state of mind. Jill was quick to notice us and greeted my bridesmaid and me warmly. She begin guiding me through the shopping experience by asking me if I had any ideas in mind, to which I told her I did and showed her a few photos of all different styles. It was frustrating to me that I couldn’t give her a better answer on what I envisioned but Jill was so calm and understanding! After choosing a few dresses to try on, we went to a lovely little private back room which was big enough to easily fit my bridal party of six. She helped me zip, button, and lace me up the dresses after I slipped into them, even helping me walk to the stand in front of the mirror, fluffing the train. She was right there when we needed her and gave us privacy otherwise; Jill’s service was impeccable. And at the end of it all, I walked out with an amazing dress at an unbelievable price. I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Jill and A’doraBelle Bridal!

2016-02-28T20:00:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We look forward to seeing wedding photos! :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Caitlin Y

I went to two other bridal stores before finding A'dora Belle and I am so happy I kept looking! I worked with Courtney and spent well over two hours at my first dress appointment but she never rushed me. She was very intuitive and great for an indecisive bride to work with. The... Read More personalized service I received made me feel so special and I ended up finding the perfect dress!

2016-02-28T20:04:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review. We are very passionate about what we do and it really warms our hearts when brides, such as yourself leave with a big smile. We look forward to seeing your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Margaret S

Excellent customer service!

2016-02-28T20:05:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We look forward to seeing wedding photos! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brandie M

The gals at A'doraBelle Bridal are absolutely amazing. I went there a few years ago with my mom right after I got engaged so that we could simply get an idea on what kind of gown to wear. When we showed up without an appt, the girls there still went out of their way to help... Read More us. I ended up finding the perfect gown that day and they were very helpful with the arrangements we needed to make. Three years later and I stopped back in to get the flower for my hair. Kim helped us pick out the best one. I love the girls at A'DoraBelle and definitely recommend them to everyone!

2016-02-28T20:07:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review. You and your mom were such a pleasure to work with. I hope all is going very well for you! :)