Dallas Wedding Planning Boutique

You’ve recently said yes to the love of your life. Now before you say I do, let the wedding experts at After Yes help with the wedding planning process ahead. We offer distinctive weddings for the not so average bride.

Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

103 Rayflex, Richardson, TX DFW Metroplex and Beyond (214) 542-0668

The Best There Is

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

You cannot do better than the team at After Yes. Period. You will get the wedding you want. It will be personal, imaginative, seamless. Anything you can dream of (whether it be rustic, romantic, urbane, vintage, pinterest-worthy, martha stewart-worthy) they will turn into a... Read More reality. And you will feel confident that every detail is being well cared for by this patient, considerate, intelligent team of women. After Yes worked tirelessly with me and my family for an entire year before the wedding (and after all the countless meetings with us and vendors, not to mention all of the emails exchanged and the wedding itself, I can't imagine what they are making hourly!). They had an incredibly light touch with my crazy family, but it was clear they were keeping everything totally under control. On the day of the wedding I was amazed at how much behind-the-scenes coordination with vendors they had clearly been managing that I hadn't even had to worry about. I also really cannot stress enough how kind, patient, and sweet Elizabeth and Amanda are. They are just lovely people who care deeply about their craft and it shows in their work. As far as creating a sophisticated, beautiful wedding, again you can do no better than After Yes. My vision for our wedding was somewhat non-traditional for Dallas. They were nonetheless extremely well attuned to how I wanted to arrange aesthetics and details. They were receptive to feedback and sometimes almost telepathic in the suggestions they made. They connected us with vendors who were perfect, and absolutely delightful to work with. So many people told us that it was one of their favorite weddings they had ever attended. I think that had a LOT to do with the work After Yes did, in that everything flowing smoothly, all the vendors working together and providing very high quality services meant that guests could relax and enjoy all of the details. Bottom line: I am truly grateful to Elizabeth and Amanda for all of their care and work!!

Excellent Service from After Yes!

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Ashton M

Elizabeth and Amanda with After Yes were great! I contacted them pretty far in advance from our wedding date, but even then, Elizabeth was attentive to all my questions. She provided a month-by-month task list and a budget from the outset of the planning process. I always... Read More felt like I knew where we stood with the budget and what tasks needed to be accomplished and when. They were so helpful in suggesting vendors and helping pick the ones that seemed to be the best fit for our wedding. I was overly happy with the service from every vendor that we used, and all of them were ones recommended by After Yes. Elizabeth and Amanda took all the stress out of choosing vendors, which was one of the things I was most apprehensive about in the whole planning process. On top of all the planning, their day of coordination was amazing! They helped conduct the rehearsal dinner and made sure everything was set for the ceremony and reception the following day. On the day of our wedding, I didn't have a single ounce of stress. They took care of everything, from the time table to coordinating all the vendors, from making sure everything ran smoothly to even telling us how to cut the cake. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to After Yes!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Justin C

One telltale measure of a wedding planners skill is how they manage emergencies. I've seen Elizabeth and Amanda handle not one, but TWO torrential downpours during outdoor Dallas weddings. They busily worked their Mary Poppins magic and handled emergency details with so much... Read More grace and speed, I don't think the brides even knew it was raining.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Christina L

Do yourself a favor and hire After Yes!! Elizabeth and Amanda are the sweetest and they are so amazing at what they do. They made wedding planning a breeze and every recommendation Elizabeth had for vendors were spot on. The wedding day was seamless and I got SO many compliments... Read More on how everything turned out. I had absolutely no stresses the day of the wedding because I knew that all the coordination and small details were in good hands. Everything turned out better then I could have ever imagined. Thank you After Yes for such a fabulous day! I would recommend them over and over!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Rene L

We happened to come across "After Yes" after seeing reviews on the knot. We had spoken over the phone with several other wedding planners and it was either too expensive or as if they were doing us a favor. We decided to meet with Elizabeth the owner of "After Yes", and knew... Read More she was the one for us. Her and her staff were amazing from start to finish. Planning a wedding is a huge event, and they made it so much easier in every single aspect of planning and budget. At no time did we feel pressured to do anything we did or did not want. We were so glad to have met her, and would recommend her without any reservations what so ever.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 John M

Amanda was the lead planner for our January wedding at Hickory Street Annex. As a bride living out of town, I do not think I would have been able to pull off such a beautiful and perfect day without her. Everything was planned down to the last detail and done ahead of schedule... Read More so there was minimal stress on me as the bride. Amanda was wonderful about selecting vendors that she trusted as well as ones that fit my vision. I truly enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her to my family and friends!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Eliza O

I started working with Amanda and Elizabeth a few weeks before moving full-time to Dallas. Being originally from Mexico and engaged to an American, I needed lots of help in planning a wedding in Dallas. I had no clue about American weddings nor vendors in the area, but ever... Read More since day one, it was so easy and fun working with both Amanda and Elizabeth. I have to admit I am extremely perfectionist and very detail-oriented, and After Yes was exactly what I needed to help make my dream wedding come true. Both Amanda and Elizabeth introduced me to the best wedding vendors in the Dallas area, working with me to combine American wedding traditions with my own traditions and culture, and finding exactly what I was looking for. My now husband and I changed our mind in what we wanted for our wedding a few times throughout the process, but they would always adapt with us and change things as needed with a great attitude and smile on their face. Half of our wedding guests came from Mexico and half from the northeast, what they all had in common was how much they raved about our wedding afterwards. If what you're looking for is high attention to detail, excellent customer service, seamless coordination, thorough knowledge of the industry and vendors, as well as a fun team to work with, After Yes is your best choice! Thank you Elizabeth and Amanda for helping us make our dream day come true and helping us create all the amazing memories that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lizzie C

After Yes was the best decision we made through our wedding planning process! We had the pleasure of working with Amanda for about a year and a half. I think our wedding was not an easy one to pull off; the venue was Dallas Heritage Village, and it was not designed to host a... Read More wedding by any means. But everything went beautifully, we hear from people every day still about how amazing it was - so if there were any hiccups, no one was aware of it. Amanda had great recommendations for every type of vendor throughout the planning process. She is definitely an expert in her field. There were quite a few things that my wife and I never would have thought of if we were planning the wedding by ourselves. We could not have been more pleased with After Yes. Amanda was a consummate professional at every turn, she always strived to help us in whatever way we needed, and she gave us the most wonderful wedding we could have asked for. We are very lucky to have worked with her! TL;DR If you have the opportunity to work with After Yes, seize it. Their value and expertise cannot be overstated.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Emily B

After Yes was our wedding fairy godmother. Both Amanda and Elizabeth were organized, patient, and on top of things throughout our entire experience. We found them early on, and they worked with us throughout the whole experience. They organized timeline, budget, vendors,... Read More communicated with the wedding party, and gave honest opinions (based on their VAST experience)! They found and offered us vendor options, set up meetings for us, and arranged contracts. I am the type of person who usually needs to see EVERY SINGLE OPTION POSSIBLE, but with the vendors they offered, I never second-guessed our choices. I cannot imagine having planned our wedding without them, considering we both work full time. The day of our wedding was a dream. Neither of us had to worry about anything. They took care of set up, directed decorating, coordinated all of the vendors- if anything went wrong, I had absolutely no idea, which is the way it should be. After the ceremony, they made sure we had our own dinner, and gently directed us through the reception. I never even had to worry about making sure my belongings were in the car- they were on top of it. Our wedding was incredible, thanks to them. I promise that you will have absolutely no regrets about going with After Yes. It was the best choice I made for our wedding, by far.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth F

Elizabeth and Amanda are the very best!!! As soon as I started working with After Yes, I knew it was going to be the best decision! Elizabeth immediately starting scheduling vendor meetings, and having her there with me for every single meeting was beyond helpful – she knew what... Read More questions to ask and knew every answer when vendors had questions. Throughout the planning process Elizabeth would regularly send an updated month-by-month task list and a very detailed budget tracker, which kept me on track and saved me so much time. Everyone warned me that the weeks leading up to your wedding can be stressful with updating the vendors on final guest numbers, coordinating day-of schedules, trying to keep track of final payments, etc. but I can honestly say I didn’t have to deal with any of that because of Elizabeth! I truly would not have made it through the planning process without Elizabeth and Amanda, and they helped make our wedding day even more perfect than we ever could’ve imagined! I made the wedding day more complicated than most (cocktails inside, dinner outside in a tent, and dancing/cake cutting inside) and they executed it flawlessly and made it completely stress-free for my husband and me! After working with Elizabeth and Amanda over the past year, I can say that I would recommend them to anyone – they are not only extremely talented, creative, and organized, but they truly are two of the sweetest people! I can’t wait for my sisters to get married so our family can work with After Yes again ☺

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julia C

The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Heidi K

I would highly recommend After Yes! We worked with Amanda, and she was so wonderful! She was so organized and experienced and was always available to us when we had questions or concerns. We felt so comfortable knowing that she was there during the whole process as well as on... Read More the day of. We would have been lost without her and her support as well as her organization and coordinating skills, and we were confident everything would go smoothly with her around! She was also very friendly and made us feel at ease during all of our meetings and conversations. Elizabeth and Tatum were also great during the interactions we had with them-- :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda C

The BEST in the business. I can't even put into words how wonderful and accommodating Amanda and Elizabeth were during my wedding. They thought of every little detail and more! It was such a pleasant experience and would highly recommend them. They were very organized and would... Read More respond to emails very quick, like within the hour:) Seriously y'all, they are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sara L

If a true stress free wedding planning experience is what you are after, After Yes is hands down the best! Working with Elizabeth and her team has been an absolute JOY; from helping me find my vision, to happily going with the flow on last minute changes, and listening to me... Read More ramble on. Not only is Elizabeth a savvy planner and amazing business woman, she is truly a kind and patient person. I interviewed several planners before deciding on After Yes, Elizabeth made me feel comfortable and at ease. I could not ask for anything more.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jordan E

If you are looking for a wedding planner you HAVE to use After Yes! Elizabeth and her amazing team went above and beyond to say the least. The months leading up to the wedding we had a devastating loss. If it hadn't of been for everyone involved at After Yes, taking complete... Read More 100% care of everything we needed in one of the worst times, there would not have been a wedding. They are true miracle workers and the most genuine, organized to the nines, bubbly, attentive bunch of women i have ever gotten the pleasure to be around. They listen to every single idea you have, deal with every vendor, answer every call or text no matter what time or how crazy it is, calm you down when your having your bride moments, have an answer for literally everything (even when you don't , they do!) and honestly become your surrogate husband throughout the entire planning process. I will forever be singing their praises!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Fredarick W

My fiancee was working on her doctorate and planning our wedding at the same time. Before she had Elizabeth, the process was so stressful. As soon as we signed a contract with After Yes, we both were able to enjoy being engaged and the wedding planning process. Seeing her happy... Read More makes me happy and After Yes, made my wife happy. I would recommend Elizabeth and her staff to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erin C

OMG! I would have NEVER been able to plan a wedding without Elizabeth and Amanda! They are the best money you will ever spend. From constantly answering my silly emails to working to keep me as close to my budget as possible, After Yes is EVERYTHING! Elizabeth literally went to... Read More meetings with me because all my wedding party was hours away from Dallas. Her recommendations are based on your taste, budget and are always on point. When I say that you need to stop reading reviews and call Elizabeth, Amanda and the After Yes peeps, I mean it! You will not be disappointed. The saddest part of my wedding will be that I will no longer get to email/talk to Elizabeth or Amanda after the wedding. They are the BEST :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Stephanie W

My (now) wife and I used After Yes to plan our wedding. We used their basic package which includes coordination and advance but requires that the customer make payments and generally keep with the flow of the planning process. Also, we planned a large portion of the wedding... Read More remotely, so our experience involved a lot of email and phone calls (perhaps more than usual). We had a large wedding, and so After Yes was absolutely critical to making things run smoothly. We started working with Amanda, but ended up doing most of the work with Elizabeth. They are both fantastic, but this review will focus on Elizabeth, since we spent the most time with her. She was committed and knowledgeable, and juggled an enormous number of email threads. She answered questions, advised about problems, and assuaged inchoate feelings of doubt or worry. She even managed to undo a blunder that I made during the middle part of the planning process regarding our relationship to a hotel. Elizabeth knows the cutting edge of wedding planning and what to watch out for. She does not judge your choices, but just works with you to get the result you want. On the day of our wedding, Elizabeth was there from start to finish. She fixed problems and made sure everything ran smoothly. In fact, she probably addressed more problems than I knew about , because that's the way she is -- just finding issues and dealing with them. Our ceremony went, as far as I can tell, flawlessly. On a personal level, we enjoyed getting to know Elizabeth and meeting with her periodically. She's a fun person and easy to talk to. This characteristic is important as you spend a lot of time with the planner, and it's nice if the conversation can be fun. It lowers stress levels and increases fun enjoyability levels.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Libby F

WOW! I don't even know if I have the words to describe how wonderful After Yes is! I worked with Elizabeth throughout the planning process and she was absolutely amazing. Even my family and friends came to me throughout the reception to compliment on what a great job she (and... Read More Amanda) did. She was extremely timely and organized. She would always e-mail me back and never made me feel like any of my questions were "dumb" (which I am sure some of them were-ha!). Elizabeth was always full of good ideas and completely understood my "vision" for the wedding. Not only did she send me lists of fabulous vendors, but she helped me narrow them down and attended meetings with me. I have a difficult time making final decisions on things, and she was on it and able to tell me her honest opinion down to every last detail of the wedding. Throughout the entire process she went out of her way to make a connection with me and truly understood my wants and needs. You can tell she puts a lot of focus and detail into each individual wedding that she plans and makes each bride feel like they are one-of-a-kind! The day of the wedding was just as great. She and Amanda were around the entire day and even stopped in while we were getting ready just to say "hi" and make sure things were running smoothly. They are both so extremely patient and were able to coordinate our rather large bridal party and family to make sure they arrived to the right place at the right time. They helped the entire day run smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing! Elizabeth and Amanda are not just wedding planners, but they make planning a wedding a more personal experience. By the end of it all, I felt like we were friends!! I am already thinking up other events that I can have them help me plan ;) Chose After Yes! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Lydia G

I had the huge pleasure of being able to work the incomparable After Yes team for my destination wedding to Maui, HI. From the very first meeting Elizabeth and Amanda made me feel so welcomed and comfortable; I was immediately able to see their high sense of professionalism and... Read More genuine spirits. They helped plan my dream wedding to Hawaii for about a year and they helped the time fly by and the process was exciting and nerve-wrecking, in the best possible way. They were there for me in any matter (big or small) from the very beginning of the planning process through contracting vendors to the very last minute of my wedding reception. Seriously, you cannot do any better in finding capable and caring people to help guide you through the fun experience that is planning your wedding. I cannot rave enough about how amazing Elizabeth and Amanda are!! They become much more than your wedding planners before you know it. I am so grateful to them for helping me and my (now) husband achieve an absolutely flawless wedding. I hope you are just as fortunate, as I was, to be able to work with After Yes.

Incredible

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

There aren't enough wonderful things I could say about After Yes. Elizabeth and Amanda are incredible. Because of them, my wife and I were able to enjoy this day in a manner that we probably wouldn't have been able to otherwise. Every detail was coordinated and attended to... Read More with perfection. If you work with them, you'll watch your wedding vision come to life in an amazing way. The best thing I can really say is thank you.

Best wedding ever - huge thanks to After Yes!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Holly

Amanda with After Yes was the glue that held me together during the wedding and wedding planning process! I couldn't have done it without her! She was so great and easy to work with from start to finish, and so incredibly nice all the while. You don't realize how much is... Read More involved in planning a big wedding in Dallas until you are in the thick of it! Wow. But Amanda led me through the maze of planning, answering all of my questions that I would constantly email, helping me find awesome vendors within my budget, and making sure I made all the right decisions when I needed to. She was so great helping me stay on top of my task list. Towards the last few weeks, there is a lot of coordination that goes on between the various vendors you don't even know needs to happen, and she managed all of it with expertise and a smile. The day of the wedding, she made sure every detail on the agenda happened, kept us on track, and it all appeared flawless to the guests and wedding party. Any unexpected issue that popped up, she took care of it. For instance, the train to my dress came unattached right before my first dance, and she was right there fixing it in a blink of an eye. Also, we had a huge amount of home made decorations, and she was a huge help in organizing and packing up all the stuff in our families cars before the venue closed. We had dozens of guests tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. With out a doubt, it would have been a disaster without her.

Amazing Experience with After Yes

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Arrissa M

We worked with Amanda Connolly of After Yes and she knocked it out of the park in every aspect of planning. She totally got our style and recommended the perfect vendors to bring our vision to life. She was always available and excited to help. When issues came up, she worked... Read More behind the scenes to resolve them on her own, so we never had to worry about them. She was invaluable. In every vendor meeting when a question came up, Amanda always knew the answer and made it so much easier for us. I've told so many people that planners are the only way to go, and would recommend After Yes in a heartbeat. On top of all of the great planning before the wedding, Amanda and Elizabeth were fantastic on our wedding day. They made everything run so smoothly -- directing vendors, corralling people, setting up decorations, and doing it all with smiles on their faces...We were able to just enjoy the day and not worry about a thing. Our wedding was perfect and we owe it to After Yes!

Best Wedding Decision I Made

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Anna S

Don't even bother looking for anyone else- just choose After Yes. I found After Yes because they had worked at my chosen venue before, and after interviewing 5 planners in the Dallas area it became clear that After Yes was the best match for me, in terms of quality and... Read More price. We initially thought about "Day of Coordination," but ended up selecting their partial planning service in order to minimize our stress before the wedding. Our planner Amanda was the perfect partner, allowing us to put many personal touches on the wedding, while still making us aware of what can be done, all while being respectful of our budget. Amanda was especially accommodating for our long-distance planning. We are located on the East Coast and visited Dallas twice for planning meetings. As someone who usually worries or over-thinks things, I know that the only reason I was so calm on my wedding day is that I knew Amanda had taken care of everything, and was incredibly qualified to act on my behalf if anything did come up last-minute. The night was perfect, many thanks to After Yes.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Kelsie I

Wow! The only possible thing that Elizabeth and Amanda could do to make my wedding day better would be to rewind time so I could live it over again! From the minute I saw their portfolio I knew that I wanted After Yes to be my planner. I did do my research and met with a few... Read More other planners- but After Yes was the clear winner. Especially considering I had already chosen my venue (Hickory Street Annex) and knew that they had a lot of experience working with them. My husband and I had a short engagement - only 4 months. The day I signed the contract Elizabeth sent over a list of florists, photographers, and caterers. She knew the style I was going for and exactly who to recommend. I can't even begin to think of all the time and stress finding the perfect photographer, florist, etc would have taken. Not to mention how much I would have over-paid not knowing what I was looking for. But with After Yes- done in 1 day! Even recommending some lesser-known vendors. Elizabeth was fantastic at returning emails- even sometimes at 10pm. Above and beyond! Elizabeth helped with every little detail, including working out the timeline for ceremony and reception. (I was clueless) She even suggested to have a private meal served for my husband and I before the craziness of the reception. It was perfect. More perfect than in my dreams. Day of- the only thing I had to worry about was keeping my glass full of champagne. Elizabeth and Amanda were perfectly there, yet- not there the entire evening. Keeping a watchful eye on the soiree. If you want a hipster, quirky, cute, fun, classy wedding - these are your gals! I had SO many people come up to me after and tell me how wonderful/beautiful/fun our wedding was! Many, many thanks to After Yes for making my vision come to life- and exceed all expectations I had conceived of!

Elizabeth Gonzalez

Elizabeth has always had a passion for organization. Her outgoing spirit led her to the field of marketing, where her career began upon graduation from Baylor University. She started After Yes in the fall of 2009 with a backyard wedding of about 40 guests. It has since grown into a blossoming boutique, producing about 25 weddings a year.