Agape Flowers and Events

Serving South Florida

South Florida's Premier Floral and Event Design!

At Agape Flowers & Events, you will find innovative talent in the Floral & Event Design industry who personalize your event to reflect your signature style! Make your first statement to the world the right one as we go above & beyond to make sure your wedding day is nothing less than perfect!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

6600 Pembroke Road, Pembroke Pines, FL
Serving South Florida

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Veronica S

Patty's Flowers & Baskets are an amazing florist! Patricia gave us a great deal on our centerpieces which came out beautiful! Guests at the wedding were raving about the centerpieces and many of them took home with them more than one centerpiece! I would love to work with... Read More Patty's Flowers & Baskets in the future.

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Christina H

I was referred to Patty by 84 West and she was a doll to work with from day one! Such a wonderful lady, and was so patient and kind throughout all my changes and questions. She had awesome advice, to the point where I would have trusted anything she came up with. When the day... Read More finally came, everybody was ranting and raving about our arrangements and still do. She exceeded my expectations so much! Thank you Patty!

Great job

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Had a few hiccups with one member of the team that I belive may no longer work there. Other then that good communication and beautiful flowers

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 April W

From the moment we went to the first consultation with Patty we knew that she would be who we would chose to do the flowers for our wedding. She was so respectful and sweet and she was so kind to our children. We told her what we wanted and she had so many wonderful ideas to... Read More throw out and she delivered them perfectly. It's been two days since the wedding and the flowers still look gorgeous. She worked with our budget and talked to us throughout the whole process. I would suggest her to anyone that asks.

Very stisfied customers.....

Reviewed on 8/28/2013

Agape Flower and Events were there for me and my husband throughout the entire process of my wedding planning. When the big day finally arrived their professional staff were there to help in every directions. One of the staff even took the gum out of my mouth right before I... Read More walked down the isle. I would recommend any couple to booked Agape for their event as they would not be disappointed. Christina and her staff give you what you paid for and more. The flowers were fresh and the centerpieces were on point, they didn't miss a thing. My husband and I are very satisfy customers. Julienne Williams

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Nathalie B

I honestly cannot thank Agape Flowers and Events enough! They went above and beyond with our wedding flowers. They created the fairytale wedding I have always dreamed of. Everything turned out so beautifully, from the ceremony to the reception. The floating candles in the... Read More cylinders and candelabra's were especially gorgeous. I could go on and on....

Pretty Flowers

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Angela M

My event colors were Cornflower/Ivory with Silver trimmings. I ordered my bouquet (White Mini Calla lillies & Ivory Roses - long stemmed or cascade wrapped in a rhinestoned holder), BEAUTIFUL! The boutonnieres were of ivory roses & my Groom had mini-calli lillies as well - NICE!... Read More I did not receive the free throw bouquet as promised so I threw one of the bridesmaides bouquets. Lastly, I ordered my Mom a wristlet corsage & delivered was an extra boutinniere that we pinned on her dress jacket - she was still a cutie! The table arrangements were large, beautiful hydrangeas - those I was really pleased with so those other things became minute. She was a little pricey for my taste, so the bridesmaides bouquets I ordered elsewhere and saved $110. Overall Patty did a good job.

Friendly and Open Minded

Reviewed on 3/21/2012 Daniel V

I am writting this review from beginning to end and will keep updating anything that happens. I will say. Lovely to work with someone that is as spirited as me and my bride. She is creative and very well balanced with everything that goes on through a wedding and I Love it.... Read More Very appreciate it and her knowledge is exceptionally. Definitely, will send this information fro everyone that is thinking about this area for a wedding. But, with over a year too go we shall have too see how far and how easy it shall be but will say this is becoming a wonderful experience. Thank you, Patty and Company

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Jessica G

We found Patty's Flowers through our photography company and we worked entirely over the phone to create the personal flowers for the wedding.. and they came out so beautiful! Five days before the wedding I realized that I had forgotten to order flowers for my parents and... Read More in-laws and we added them onto the contract without any problems. The bouquets lasted about 5 days after our wedding too. It was a great experience.

most beautiful bouquet ever

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Venise L

my bouquet was to die for simply beautiful