Agave Estates

Katy, TX

Discover The Treasure...

Located in Katy, Texas and minutes from the fast pace of Houston, awaits a private estate that you'll find reminiscent of 'Old Mexico.' Relax, take a deep breath and let Agave Estates lead you to a special place where we will create memories to last a lifetime.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Estate

1138 FM 1463, Katy, TX

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Jaime D

We had our ceremony and reception at Agave Road, one of the venues that Agave Estates has, and our wedding was perfect! Everything went off perfectly and we couldn't have asked for a better or more gorgeous place to get married at. We got engaged in June 2011 and just had our... Read More wedding March 2, 2012. Our cordinator was Lindsey, who was absolutely amazing and helped us figure out every last detail. She lets you say what you want and how you want to do things, then if she has a suggestion she will let you know and not make you feel like you have to do it, which is great! But her suggestions are outstanding. They have a great Bridal and Groom's suite that we used before with refreshments provided. We also used the Florist and Invitations from Agave Estates, and were so happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who is looking for a place to get married! It is absolutely outstanding!

amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 ana f

love it so romatic with my husband

Great

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Alicen M

Agave estates was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Our wedding was on July 17th at Agave Real! The place was awesome, beautiful and perfect for our guest count. Decoration and table designs were perfect and I can say it was even better than we could imagine. Everything was exactly what we had asked for. Our coordinator “Katie... Read More Roberts” helped us a lot during the process and she was there all the way through night of reception taking care of everything. The Italian food by Franna Catering was delicious, everybody loved the cake’s design made by Jessie and the taste was even better! We loved our invitation cards designed by Amanda and our sweetheart and Toss Bouquet done by Tawnya. The price for everything was also reasonable. We had no stress at all since they arranged everything for us, so we could enjoy our night. The Agave staffs were also very friendly and our guests enjoyed the party so much! We got many compliments and we are very happy that our marriage celebration became a memorable event for us and all our guests.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Megan K

Our wedding day was perfect. People say, "every wedding has a crisis, just remember the important thing is that you're getting married." There was no crisis and much had to do with Agave Estates, staff, and coordinator, Lindsey Patillo. We're blessed to have experienced the best... Read More day of our lives and will remember every detail forever.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

Our wedding was perfect!!! The staff at Agave was very helpful, professional, and friendly. The place was beautiful. Our coordinator Lindsey was awesome. She helped us with so much. She was there the entire time of our wedding and everything went perfect wouldn't change a... Read More thing. Thank you Lindsey and Agave for the best night of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

This place was awesome! and especially Lindsey Patillo , she went above and beyond to make sure everything was done and had a good time. :) we started planning only 3 months before the wedding and everything was beautifully executed :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

We had an amazing experience with Agave Estates. We had our wedding at Agave Real and it was a perfect setting for our wedding. The backdrop made our wedding colors pop (blue/ivory). The DJ was attentive to our musical needs and assisted with my surprise of walking down the... Read More aisle singing. The food was fantastic! We had so many compliments with the Cordua catering. The wait staff is very good at attending to the entire wedding. Lastly, Lindsey, our coordinator was the best. She made our day go by so smooth that we had no stress throughout the wedding preparation and the wedding day. She was quick to respond to my emails/texts and welcomed my suggestions to keep our wedding very personalized. If we ever get married again, I would do it with agave!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Our wedding was at Agave Road this past weekend, and it was absolutely spectacular. Every person who worked at Agave - or as a sub-contractor - was terrific, capable and accessible. Our caterer, Cordua, was fantastic and our specialty linens, from Aztec, were gorgeous. Our... Read More wedding coordinator Lindsey was the key to our success. She not only touched base with, and coordinated, all of the many vendors, but she kept the entire wedding and reception on track. Lindsey listened to what we wanted and made sure we got it. She was completely unflappable - and approached every unexpected question or issue as no problem, and something to be solved. Lindsey worked magnificently with everyone, was gracious, anticipated every need and had a complete "Yes - we can do it" attitude -- even when we wanted something out of the norm. I am incredibly impressed with the venue, and most especially the people - like Lindsey - who work there. Thank you, Agave, for providing the beautiful venue and the extraordinary staff and team, led by Lindsey.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

We had our wedding at Agave Real just a few weeks ago and it was everything we had wished for and more! The ceremony setting was gorgeous. Thank you Tawyna and your floral team for putting together the arrangements based off my colors knowing that I knew nothing about flowers... Read More and they were beautiful. Our wedding coordinator was Katie and she was always quick to answer my emails, calls or text and even worked hard on getting us everything we needed in a timely manner. The day of the wedding, I never felt rushed to do anything, Katie kept us on track and kept me informed with everything that was going on. Our DJ was Ivan and he kept the dance floor moving the entire night. I would highly recommend any of the Agave venues, they make you feel welcomed, and go out of their way to make you happy and enjoy your day. Again I want to thank everyone at Agave but especially Katie for helping me make my dream wedding come true on such short notice. Thank you Katie and Agave team you are the best!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Julie M

We had our wedding at Agave Road just a few weeks ago and it was everything we had wished for and more! The ceremony setting was gorgeous. Tawyna Morse and her floral team put together the arrangements based off my colors knowing that I knew nothing about flowers and they were... Read More beautiful. Our wedding coordinator was Nancy and she was always quick to answer my emails, calls or text and even worked hard on getting us something we really wanted. The day of the wedding, I never felt rushed to do anything, Nancy kept us on track and kept me informed with everything that was going on. Our DJ was Troy and he kept the dance floor moving the entire night. I would highly recommend any of the Agave venues, they make you feel welcomed, and go out of their way to make you happy and enjoy your day. Did I mention they are all inclusive! You don't have to higher a DJ, cater, florist, coordinator, inventations, party favors, bridal gifts etc... they have all that available to you and lump some of it in the cost of the venue!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 leticia c

We got married at Agave Road this May and we could not have been more pleased with the service we received from them and all the vendors they work with. Not to mention how beautiful Agave looked, it was exactly what I had imagined. We have received the pictures and the... Read More background Agave offers is wonderful! Initially, we worked with Lindsey. She gave us a tour of the venue and she was super sweet and really explained everything Agave had to offer and promptly answered any questions. Our final coordinator was Alli and she was wonderful! She was also very quick at answering any questions I had. She met with us offsite for our final meeting and she was very organized. I made some changes since that meeting and she was great about updating everything. She did a wonderful job at making us feel at ease.The cake that comes with the vendor they work with (edible designs by Jessie) was both beautiful and delicious, the DJ Ivan did a great job, and Amanda with Agave added sweet little details. All the people we worked with at Agave and that are included in Agave's services were such a delight and made everything so easy. We would pick them all over again!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Alexis E

Agave was everything I could have wished for. My wedding day was May 22, 2015, and my wedding coordinator was Nancy. She is so incredibly sweet and genuinely cares about you and your wedding day. Everything went perfectly my wedding day and leading up to it. Nancy helped me with... Read More anything I needed and made my wedding day run smoothly. The day of my wedding Agave looked as beautiful as ever, and they did everything as I asked. The Dj was also phenomenal, I've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before. Overall, such a phenomenal venue, all of the vendors they used were perfect from cake, dj, and linens. I would 100% recommend Agave to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Tawni W

I fell in love with this venue from the moment we had our initial visit. I have an extremely demanding job and did not know how I was going to have time to plan a wedding, but Agave made the entire process a breeze. This is an all-inclusive venue but you have the option to add... Read More as many details as you want or leave it at its natural beauty. Also, I would have never been able to find the vendors that they use on my own. The catering by Frana was delicious! I have to mention the DJ (Ivan), words cannot express how amazing he was. I think majority of the guest were on the dance floor the entire night. The most important part of the entire package was the coordinator, Katie Roberts. She was beyond amazing and never missed a detail. She truly was the reason the entire night came together. I cannot thank the entire agave staff enough for a night I will never forget!

All inclusive is the way to go!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Katie J

I initially chose Agave because of the all-inclusive offering. I work full time and don't have the spare time to fully plan a wedding - plus we had an 8 month engagement. Agave offers you the venue for ceremony and reception, wedding coordinator day of, DJ, Officiant,... Read More Invitations, catering, bar, and cake. Literally all I had to do was get a florist and a photographer. I already had a photographer and used their in house florist. IT WAS SO EASY. Not to mention beautiful, I cannot wait to see the pictures! My wedding coordinator was Diana - she was amazing! I was supposed to have someone else, and they left so I was reassigned to Diana. I LOVED HER! EVERYONE LOVED HER! I got so many compliments from the bridal party on how amazing she was. She kept us in line. Made sure we were where we needed to be. Handled everything. If something went wrong - I had no idea of it - she took care of it. The wedding was stress free and turned out beautiful. Not that the other coordinator would have been bad - but I am SOOOO glad I got Diana. She was perfect. We got along so well - and I feel like she knew and understand what I wanted and how I wanted things to go. I know I already said this but I need to make sure you know, she was perfect. I am SO glad I went with Agave Estates - I think our wedding turned out great - we got so many compliments from our guests - it was truly a special day for us and I can't imagine getting married somewhere else. I loved this place and I love Diana!!!

Most wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Rosa P

When we first booked the venue (almost a year before our wedding date) we met with Alli. She is the sweetest and she explained the packages in detail, she answered all my questions. Every time I needed someone else’s opinion or feedback I will ask Alli and I would get an answer... Read More within minutes. She is awesome! Then we met Amanda at Agave Brothers – she worked her magic with our invitations, our linens, photo booth, and seating chart. When our guests started receiving our invitations, we started receiving phone calls saying how beautiful they were. They were stunning! Amanda was so helpful throughout the process and very accommodating. She has wonderful ideas! Beth was working the photo booth the day of our wedding – she made the photo booth experience even more fun for us and our guests. We also met Tawnya at Agave Brothers Floral. I was sure about the colors that I wanted my flowers to be, but trust me – I am no flower guru. Good thing they do have a flower guru at Agave and her name is Tawnya. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I wanted, and she created the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. And last but not least, our WONDERFUL coordinator, Katie Roberts. I do not think I would have made it through the last few months of wedding planning without Katie’s help. She made sure our day was perfect, just the way we wanted it, just the way we imaged it to be. She is always available – by phone, email, texts. Every question I had, she had the answer to. Every idea I had, she made it happen. And the day of our wedding… She was on top of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing. I was able to actually enjoy my day and have fun with my friends and family. If you get Katie as a coordinator – trust me – you are in good hands!! And to the entire team at Agave Estates – THANK YOU! Carlos and I (and all of our guests) will always remember the wonderful time we had at our wedding, and I will always remember how easy and fun it was to plan our wedding with all of you.

Agave Road - Excellent Choice!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Casey T

My husband and I were recently married at Agave Road in October of 2014. We had the pleasure of having Katie Romero as our Event Coordinator. Agave Road, Katie and the rest of the staff were wonderful. I can honestly say our Wedding Day went off without a hitch! From the... Read More flowers to the decorations and the food, it was positively everything I had dreamed of and wanted for our big day! I would recommend Agave Road and Katie any day!

Have your wedding here!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Sarah B

My wedding was wonderful. It went off smoothly, without a hitch. The supporting staff was helpful and attentive while remaining unobtrusive. People described the wedding as the best they had ever attended and I accredit that to the Agave staff, my wonderful coordinator... Read More (Diana), and the vendors. The vendors that Agave recommended were all professional, friendly, and efficient able to adapt to my desires as needed. The DJ and officiant were beyond my expectations and the caterer was great. I also recommend Agave Brothers for your floral needs as they were able to make flower arrangements more beautiful than I had dreamed. Words can not do justice to Agave Estates!

Best Experience; Best Venue

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Marcie P

As a newly engaged woman, it was my understanding that wedding planning was supposed to be a time of chaos and stress that eventually morphed me in to a monster bride. What a relief that this was not at all the case! Agave Estates’ incredible staff helped my husband and I... Read More make our dream of a rustic yet elegant wedding an easy reality. Not only did they help us find the perfect venue for our guest count and space preferences, they also helped us stick to our budget while exceeding our expectations. Agave offers several venues options – all beautiful and extremely inclusive – but Agave Real was the perfect location for our wedding of 150 guests. The outdoor ceremony space was open to the beauty of nature yet closed off from traffic and city noise to maintain the privacy of the celebration. Agave thinks of everything with outdoor speakers and mics for the ceremony to keep guests involved . The reception location highlighted the gorgeous atmosphere of the outdoor space while elevating the décor with hardwood furniture, thick linens, iron accents, hurricane lanterns, elegant lighting, and carefully placed candles. The appetizer and dinner buffet tables were setup phenomenally with an amazing spread of food options and accent lamps. The bar was stunning – without any decoration – and the bar tables set up nearby were perfect places for friends and family to meet and chat throughout the night. The dance floor was large enough to accommodate our guests’ love of dancing while maintaining the intimate feel of the occasion, and the sound system was consistently at the perfect volume to encourage dancing without busting eardrums. And because this also totally matters… the venue’s restrooms were just as gorgeous as the rest of the venue, extremely clean, and perfectly located within the main venue area. One of Agave’s greatest features is the Bridal Suite/Groom’s Quarters area. The Bridal Suite was the perfect place for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom to get ready before the wedding. Complete with a salon chair, vanity room, kitchenette space, den (w/ TV, fireplace, and iPod connector), VERY large restroom w (w/steamer!!!), and outdoor patio – it was a dream to have a place for everyone to get ready without feeling cramped or bored. Similarly, my husband really enjoyed having a space that he and his guys could relax at and enjoy before the walk down the aisle. Beauty aside, my husband and I are confident that the reason we loved our wedding experience at Agave so much was because of the quality of their employees. Their willingness to work with their customers is parallel to none! Diana (VP of Operations) worked diligently with my husband and I to make sure we were comfortable with Agave from a price perspective. Christy (Senior Coordinator & Wedding Angel) was beyond accommodating, meeting with my husband and I at times that were convenient for us while maybe not being the most convenient for her. I still don’t know how she made the entire event come together so effortlessly and run so smoothly – and I’m pretty sure she did it all in heels. The rest of the Agave staff, from landscapers to wait staff, was so courteous and clearly passionate about the role they play in each event. It was easy to see that Agave Estates is not just a business – it’s a family, and my husband and I were so privileged to be a part of it.

2015-04-14T12:37:47 Response from the vendor

Marcie, You are too sweet. Thank you so much for all of the kind words about the venue, Diana, and myself. First I want to say, thank YOU for being such a delight to work with! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and full of... Read Less Read More

Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

While as the mother of the groom I didn't have a lot of input in the planning of the wedding/reception, I do have a fair amount to say about Agave & their staff. This was a beautiful wedding. From start to finish it was handled impeccably. I did not hear one single negative... Read More remark from any of the 275 guests. The venue was gorgeous, the staff was attentive, courteous, professional and a joy to work with. The catering was superb (we used Three Olives)and the food was plentiful. The flow of the evening was smooth which was due in no small part to our coordinator, Alli Thomas. She was on top of all the details, special requests, etc. We truly felt that the entire staff working that night really wanted our wedding to be perfect. Our guests, who had not previously attended a wedding at Agave, were completely blown away by the beauty of the location and the professional way everything was handled. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone. They truly gave us our 'storybook wedding'.

THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

I recently got married at Agave Road and I can honestly say the staff at Agave are all wonderful! I had the pleasure of being toured by Alli who was so great and full of energy! From the day I toured the facility up to the wedding day a staff member was ALWAYS in contact with... Read More me. whether it was Alli or my amazing wedding coordinator, Diana. Diana was so great! I was a clueless mess of a bride and she truly helped put everything together for me. Diana was professional, sweet, but most of all TALENTED. Diana is a wonderful person and an amazing wedding coordinator. If there was anything that didn't go as planned my husband and I never noticed.Diana made sure all of our guest were well taken care of and also took very good care of my husband and I.I would highly recommend going with Agave Floral for your floral needs. Tanya is an amazing florist and sweet as pie. She did an awesome job at staying within my budget and when I went in only knowing what colors I wanted she did a beautiful job at putting everything together. My center pieces were everything I pictured and more! As far as invitations go, Amanda and Liz are amazing. I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. They also did an amazing job of putting my seating chart together. It looked so classy! If you are looking for a beautiful, classy, and elegant venue; this is the place to be! AGAVE IS THE BEST!

Waguespack-Wood Wedding 2/15/2015

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Jennifer W

I have to say when Matt and I started our journey looking for a venue I thought Oh man here comes the headaches and disagreements. Agave was the very first place we checked out with my parents. Alli was standing there waiting for us to arrive to show us around. We were blown... Read More away with how ABSOLUTELY gorgeous the property was and VERY well kept. If you have not been out there please take the time to check it out. Taking the tour with Alli she was very thorough and helpful, any and all questioned we had were answered. She worked very closely with my parents and the budget. We had a small budget as far as weddings go. The organization she showed was very impressive and it showed us that we would be in good hands. (And we were) We continued our day of looking and at every other venue we went to Matt and I just did not get that same vibe we got from Agave. After a whole day we all sat down and immediately text Alli and said Agave Road was where we wanted to be and we picked our date February 15, 2015. The staff was nothing but professional, kind, and VERY helpful. As things got closer to the wedding we were contacted by Amanda for our invitations and I must say they turned out so very beautiful. We received and are still receiving compliments on how unique and beautiful our invitations looked. The professionalism she showed was next to none. Tawnya and her floral team did an ABSOLUTE amazing job. I had a silk bouquet made for my bridals and for me to keep for memories. On the day of our wedding one of her team members came to me and said I am not giving you these flowers they have browned overnight. As an alternative here is what I have come up with, and I must say it was even better than what I thought about having in the first place. They did a no charge up-grade for this that meant a lot to me. ALL of the flowers were stunning, fresh, and full of color. We had so many people come up to us saying how wonderful and beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the wedding. Jessie- Did an outstanding job on our cake. DJ Gus did an awesome job reading our crowd and playing songs that kept people on the dance floor for the whole night. Bridal and grooms suite were amazing, roomy, and very accommodating to hair and make-up artists. The team at Agave did everything they could to make our day the most spectacular day ever, and they succeeded.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

As the mother of the bride, a daughters wedding is an ultimate expression of love. It was my prayer that everything she ever dreamed of, as a bride, was fulfilled. The greatest challenge is fulfilling that wish on a very tight budget. Katie Romero and Agave Road met and... Read More facilitated that answer to prayer. From the first meeting and throughout the planning experience, our needs were met timely, efficiently and drama free. The work ethic and experience was A+ professionalism. Their chosen vendors are also A+ professionals. I did not worry about one thing . . . not ONE! Three weeks later we are still receiving phone calls from our guests, which were people of all ages and from all walks of life. Following are the comments we are receiving: 1. That venue was awesome! We felt transported to another place, away from the city. Everywhere you went there was beauty. It was warm and cozy. It was First Class! 2. The ceremony in front of the fireplace was so romantic. Where Did that majestic cross come from? (Agave Brothers down the road). 3. The flowers were breathtaking and everywhere you looked there was an original arrangement that fit that place perfectly. (Thank you Simply Beautiful and Alex Chbeeb) 2. Wow, the food was delicious. We don't usually really eat at weddings but the planning was such that we ate and it was so good we ate everything on the plate. Each selection had a flavor of it's own. Thank you 3 Olives Restaurant. 3. That was the prettiest cake we'd ever seen. We loved the combination of the bride and groom as one. The fact that each layer had a different flavor was neat and it was moist and delicious. Thank you Jesse! The praises go on but the most important thing is that my daughter and her husband LIVED THEIR DREAM! Everything was as they had imagined and they will view their pics and vids (Juven Photography) with memories of lots of joy and love! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Katie Romero and Agave Road as THE PERFECT venue and staff to meet any of your entertainment needs. Winkie Ballas Jamail

Perfect

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Casey S

If I could give the venue more than 5 stars, I would. I got engaged in December 2013. I requested information online and got it almost immediately. I went to the open house the following month and absolutely fell in love. The pictures of the venue are great, but seeing it in... Read More person is breathtaking. Even though I knew in my heart this is where we wanted to have the wedding, I checked out other places just to get a feel for how they measured up. Sure enough, other places couldn't compete with the value that Agave offered. The biggest appeal to Agave was how inclusive everything was. I was a bride that was not excited about the planning process, and Agave and their coordinators took that burden on for me. Every person I encountered was incredible: Amanda, who helped us create our custom invitations; Fred, who made our delicious menu come to life; Jessie, who fed us so much delicious cake;and Ivan, who made the party memorable. Add Diana, our coordinator, who connected all of the dots and made it seamless. Any time I needed her, even with the smallest detail, she would promptly answer. She was beyond professional; she made me feel more like a friend because she truly cared so much. She was a great resource (seeing as how she's gone through so many weddings!) and helped alleviate a lot of our wedding stress. I can't say enough good things about HER and AGAVE. I'm sure everyone looks back at their wedding experience and thinks of something that they'd do differently. Other than my groom, Agave is the best decision I ever made. And coming from someone who paid for their own wedding, trust me when I say they are worth every penny. Agave = Perfection.

Amazing memories

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Rossanna M

I love Agave Estates! We had our wedding at Agave Real, the newer of their 2 venues. It was perfect. I had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony (which in January I know is a crap shoot), and they assured me that even if we had to do it inside it would be beautiful. The wedding... Read More day came and so did the rain... I was bummed, understandably (their outdoor spaces are absolutely gorgeous), but they did a quick switch and the indoor ceremony was perfect. Our wedding coordinator, Christy, was awesome - she answered all of my questions and made me feel completely comfortable with the whole process. I'm a very DIY-type person, and they totally accommodated all of my DIY projects. But, if you're not the DIY type, they will take care of (literally) everything. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, thank y'all so much!

TO Agave Estates