Agave Estates

(51)

Katy, TX

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Discover The Treasure...

Located in Katy, Texas and minutes from the fast pace of Houston, awaits a private estate that you'll find reminiscent of 'Old Mexico.' Relax, take a deep breath and let Agave Estates lead you to a special place where we will create memories to last a lifetime.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

1138 FM 1463, Katy, TX

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Jaime D

We had our ceremony and reception at Agave Road, one of the venues that Agave Estates has, and our wedding was perfect! Everything went off perfectly and we couldn't have asked for a better or more gorgeous place to get married at. We got engaged in June 2011 and just had our wedding March 2, 2012. Our cordinator was Lindsey, who was absolutely amazing and helped us figure out every last detail. She lets you say what you want and how you want to do things, then if she has a suggestion she will let you know and not make you feel like you have to do it, which is great! But her suggestions are outstanding. They have a great Bridal and Groom's suite that we used before with refreshments provided. We also used the Florist and Invitations from Agave Estates, and were so happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who is looking for a place to get married! It is absolutely outstanding!

amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 ana f

love it so romatic with my husband

Great

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Alicen M

Agave estates was absolutely wonderful!

Best Experience; Best Venue

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Marcie P

As a newly engaged woman, it was my understanding that wedding planning was supposed to be a time of chaos and stress that eventually morphed me in to a monster bride. What a relief that this was not at all the case! Agave Estates’ incredible staff helped my husband and I make our dream of a rustic yet elegant wedding an easy reality. Not only did they help us find the perfect venue for our guest count and space preferences, they also helped us stick to our budget while exceeding our expectations. Agave offers several venues options – all beautiful and extremely inclusive – but Agave Real was the perfect location for our wedding of 150 guests. The outdoor ceremony space was open to the beauty of nature yet closed off from traffic and city noise to maintain the privacy of the celebration. Agave thinks of everything with outdoor speakers and mics for the ceremony to keep guests involved . The reception location highlighted the gorgeous atmosphere of the outdoor space while elevating the décor with hardwood furniture, thick linens, iron accents, hurricane lanterns, elegant lighting, and carefully placed candles. The appetizer and dinner buffet tables were setup phenomenally with an amazing spread of food options and accent lamps. The bar was stunning – without any decoration – and the bar tables set up nearby were perfect places for friends and family to meet and chat throughout the night. The dance floor was large enough to accommodate our guests’ love of dancing while maintaining the intimate feel of the occasion, and the sound system was consistently at the perfect volume to encourage dancing without busting eardrums. And because this also totally matters… the venue’s restrooms were just as gorgeous as the rest of the venue, extremely clean, and perfectly located within the main venue area. One of Agave’s greatest features is the Bridal Suite/Groom’s Quarters area. The Bridal Suite was the perfect place for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom to get ready before the wedding. Complete with a salon chair, vanity room, kitchenette space, den (w/ TV, fireplace, and iPod connector), VERY large restroom w (w/steamer!!!), and outdoor patio – it was a dream to have a place for everyone to get ready without feeling cramped or bored. Similarly, my husband really enjoyed having a space that he and his guys could relax at and enjoy before the walk down the aisle. Beauty aside, my husband and I are confident that the reason we loved our wedding experience at Agave so much was because of the quality of their employees. Their willingness to work with their customers is parallel to none! Diana (VP of Operations) worked diligently with my husband and I to make sure we were comfortable with Agave from a price perspective. Christy (Senior Coordinator & Wedding Angel) was beyond accommodating, meeting with my husband and I at times that were convenient for us while maybe not being the most convenient for her. I still don’t know how she made the entire event come together so effortlessly and run so smoothly – and I’m pretty sure she did it all in heels. The rest of the Agave staff, from landscapers to wait staff, was so courteous and clearly passionate about the role they play in each event. It was easy to see that Agave Estates is not just a business – it’s a family, and my husband and I were so privileged to be a part of it.

Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

While as the mother of the groom I didn't have a lot of input in the planning of the wedding/reception, I do have a fair amount to say about Agave & their staff. This was a beautiful wedding. From start to finish it was handled impeccably. I did not hear one single negative remark from any of the 275 guests. The venue was gorgeous, the staff was attentive, courteous, professional and a joy to work with. The catering was superb (we used Three Olives)and the food was plentiful. The flow of the evening was smooth which was due in no small part to our coordinator, Alli Thomas. She was on top of all the details, special requests, etc. We truly felt that the entire staff working that night really wanted our wedding to be perfect. Our guests, who had not previously attended a wedding at Agave, were completely blown away by the beauty of the location and the professional way everything was handled. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone. They truly gave us our 'storybook wedding'.

THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

I recently got married at Agave Road and I can honestly say the staff at Agave are all wonderful! I had the pleasure of being toured by Alli who was so great and full of energy! From the day I toured the facility up to the wedding day a staff member was ALWAYS in contact with me. whether it was Alli or my amazing wedding coordinator, Diana. Diana was so great! I was a clueless mess of a bride and she truly helped put everything together for me. Diana was professional, sweet, but most of all TALENTED. Diana is a wonderful person and an amazing wedding coordinator. If there was anything that didn't go as planned my husband and I never noticed.Diana made sure all of our guest were well taken care of and also took very good care of my husband and I.I would highly recommend going with Agave Floral for your floral needs. Tanya is an amazing florist and sweet as pie. She did an awesome job at staying within my budget and when I went in only knowing what colors I wanted she did a beautiful job at putting everything together. My center pieces were everything I pictured and more! As far as invitations go, Amanda and Liz are amazing. I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. They also did an amazing job of putting my seating chart together. It looked so classy! If you are looking for a beautiful, classy, and elegant venue; this is the place to be! AGAVE IS THE BEST!

Waguespack-Wood Wedding 2/15/2015

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Jennifer W

I have to say when Matt and I started our journey looking for a venue I thought Oh man here comes the headaches and disagreements. Agave was the very first place we checked out with my parents. Alli was standing there waiting for us to arrive to show us around. We were blown away with how ABSOLUTELY gorgeous the property was and VERY well kept. If you have not been out there please take the time to check it out. Taking the tour with Alli she was very thorough and helpful, any and all questioned we had were answered. She worked very closely with my parents and the budget. We had a small budget as far as weddings go. The organization she showed was very impressive and it showed us that we would be in good hands. (And we were) We continued our day of looking and at every other venue we went to Matt and I just did not get that same vibe we got from Agave. After a whole day we all sat down and immediately text Alli and said Agave Road was where we wanted to be and we picked our date February 15, 2015. The staff was nothing but professional, kind, and VERY helpful. As things got closer to the wedding we were contacted by Amanda for our invitations and I must say they turned out so very beautiful. We received and are still receiving compliments on how unique and beautiful our invitations looked. The professionalism she showed was next to none. Tawnya and her floral team did an ABSOLUTE amazing job. I had a silk bouquet made for my bridals and for me to keep for memories. On the day of our wedding one of her team members came to me and said I am not giving you these flowers they have browned overnight. As an alternative here is what I have come up with, and I must say it was even better than what I thought about having in the first place. They did a no charge up-grade for this that meant a lot to me. ALL of the flowers were stunning, fresh, and full of color. We had so many people come up to us saying how wonderful and beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the wedding. Jessie- Did an outstanding job on our cake. DJ Gus did an awesome job reading our crowd and playing songs that kept people on the dance floor for the whole night. Bridal and grooms suite were amazing, roomy, and very accommodating to hair and make-up artists. The team at Agave did everything they could to make our day the most spectacular day ever, and they succeeded.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

As the mother of the bride, a daughters wedding is an ultimate expression of love. It was my prayer that everything she ever dreamed of, as a bride, was fulfilled. The greatest challenge is fulfilling that wish on a very tight budget. Katie Romero and Agave Road met and facilitated that answer to prayer. From the first meeting and throughout the planning experience, our needs were met timely, efficiently and drama free. The work ethic and experience was A+ professionalism. Their chosen vendors are also A+ professionals. I did not worry about one thing . . . not ONE! Three weeks later we are still receiving phone calls from our guests, which were people of all ages and from all walks of life. Following are the comments we are receiving: 1. That venue was awesome! We felt transported to another place, away from the city. Everywhere you went there was beauty. It was warm and cozy. It was First Class! 2. The ceremony in front of the fireplace was so romantic. Where Did that majestic cross come from? (Agave Brothers down the road). 3. The flowers were breathtaking and everywhere you looked there was an original arrangement that fit that place perfectly. (Thank you Simply Beautiful and Alex Chbeeb) 2. Wow, the food was delicious. We don't usually really eat at weddings but the planning was such that we ate and it was so good we ate everything on the plate. Each selection had a flavor of it's own. Thank you 3 Olives Restaurant. 3. That was the prettiest cake we'd ever seen. We loved the combination of the bride and groom as one. The fact that each layer had a different flavor was neat and it was moist and delicious. Thank you Jesse! The praises go on but the most important thing is that my daughter and her husband LIVED THEIR DREAM! Everything was as they had imagined and they will view their pics and vids (Juven Photography) with memories of lots of joy and love! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Katie Romero and Agave Road as THE PERFECT venue and staff to meet any of your entertainment needs. Winkie Ballas Jamail

Perfect

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Casey S

If I could give the venue more than 5 stars, I would. I got engaged in December 2013. I requested information online and got it almost immediately. I went to the open house the following month and absolutely fell in love. The pictures of the venue are great, but seeing it in person is breathtaking. Even though I knew in my heart this is where we wanted to have the wedding, I checked out other places just to get a feel for how they measured up. Sure enough, other places couldn't compete with the value that Agave offered. The biggest appeal to Agave was how inclusive everything was. I was a bride that was not excited about the planning process, and Agave and their coordinators took that burden on for me. Every person I encountered was incredible: Amanda, who helped us create our custom invitations; Fred, who made our delicious menu come to life; Jessie, who fed us so much delicious cake;and Ivan, who made the party memorable. Add Diana, our coordinator, who connected all of the dots and made it seamless. Any time I needed her, even with the smallest detail, she would promptly answer. She was beyond professional; she made me feel more like a friend because she truly cared so much. She was a great resource (seeing as how she's gone through so many weddings!) and helped alleviate a lot of our wedding stress. I can't say enough good things about HER and AGAVE. I'm sure everyone looks back at their wedding experience and thinks of something that they'd do differently. Other than my groom, Agave is the best decision I ever made. And coming from someone who paid for their own wedding, trust me when I say they are worth every penny. Agave = Perfection.

Amazing memories

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Rossanna M

I love Agave Estates! We had our wedding at Agave Real, the newer of their 2 venues. It was perfect. I had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony (which in January I know is a crap shoot), and they assured me that even if we had to do it inside it would be beautiful. The wedding day came and so did the rain... I was bummed, understandably (their outdoor spaces are absolutely gorgeous), but they did a quick switch and the indoor ceremony was perfect. Our wedding coordinator, Christy, was awesome - she answered all of my questions and made me feel completely comfortable with the whole process. I'm a very DIY-type person, and they totally accommodated all of my DIY projects. But, if you're not the DIY type, they will take care of (literally) everything. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, thank y'all so much!

Agave Real

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Anne M

We got married in January 2015 and had the most amazing experience with Agave Real. Every single staff person we interacted with from the beginning was so kind and personable. Our wedding coordinator, Katie, was amazing and made our day perfect. I highly recommend this facility as well as the invitations with Amanda and floral with Tawnya! Thank you Agave Real/Agave Estates for making our wedding such a special day and perfect beginning to our life together.

Loved the place & my coordinator!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Karla H

Everyone who attended the wedding also loved the venue because it's pretty new, it smells delicious, it's very clean and the decor its to die for! using Agave floral helps bring so much more to the venue because Tawnya provides ideas to add to your overall decor. My coordinator, Lindsey, was the best! She was very sweet, very attentive to what I was looking for/needed and she was a "busy bee" the day of the wedding. She made sure that everything came out exactly as I had planned. I LOVED Loved having her as my coordinator! If you go there, speak with her! She's amazing!

Agave Road

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Tasha O

I recently got married at Agave Road in Katy Tx. I would highly recommend getting married here. The venue is gorgeous and is almost all inclusive so it makes the hassle of wedding planning a breeze. They also have an alternative for if it rains and all of the staff is super friendly and helpful. The only thing I will say is I did not care for the DJ they provided. when I originally booked they had one company and right before my wedding they switched to Fancy Tie Events, the DJ was awful so I would recommend finding your own instead of using him, but otherwise all their services provided were great.

Simply Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Anastasia T

Amazing Venue, Amazing Staff, and an Amazing Experience. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and its staff. The venue in itself is breath taking and when you couple that with outstanding service and care you can not go wrong. I received so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful and well organized this venue was. Many of my guests took time to notice all the details as well as take a couple of photo ops for themselves. Even those not in attendance asked where did I find this little "piece of heaven", when they viewed my wedding photos. Who knew this beautiful place was tucked right in the outskirts of Katy. Every detail about this venue is perfect. Not only is the property beautiful, but it is host to a group of classy, experienced, talented, supportive and caring staff. Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE that I worked with was wonderful. Steve, Lindsey and Beth just to name a few. I had the absolute pleasure of having Christy James as my wedding coordinator and she was a blast. She answered all of my idiotic questions with ease. No matter what time of day it was when I emailed her, I could expect a prompt response every time. She made putting all the details together a breeze and guided me in the areas I was clueless on. Thank you Christy. Tawnya (Florist) and Amanda (Invitations) are a must have if you are planning a wedding. I love these ladies so much and they are so good at what they do. When they offered advice I took it and I am so glad I did because their suggestions enhanced the beauty of my wedding day. These two women are top-notch and are so talented in creating beautiful moments and memories. I occasionally just stop by to chat or just say hello because I have built such a wonderful relationship with this two women. Both of them hold a special place in my heart. Thank you and I love you BOTH!!! Oh and let me not forget Ivan Rojas, my DJ. Lets just say he is THE MAN!!!. We danced all the night. After just one meeting he understood our vibe and played music to match that vibe. AMAZING! Agave Estates is definitely top of the line in my book. Anastasia Tyler Davis

Fall Wedding at Agave

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Mary M

I had a wonderful experience at Agave. The florist, Tawnya, is such a doll! I absolutely loved working with her on my centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony decor. Amanda took care of my invites and she was so prompt and on top of everything! Nan was my coordinator and she was amazing. I don't know what I would have done without her on the day of. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to future brides-to-be. All my guests were blown away at how beautiful and spacious the venue was. This venue just can't be beat!!!

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Kristin M

My wedding was held at Agave Real on 11/6/2014, and it was Amazing! I really can't say enough wonderful things about this venue and the Agave Real staff, especially my wedding coordinator Diana Costa. My husband and I wanted to find a beautiful outside venue that would offer everything, and at Agave Real we really did find our perfect venue! We received so many compliments from our guests and family the day of and the days that followed our wedding. Diana made it so easy and went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect and that we didn't have to worry about anything...including the weather. The food was delicious, the cake was beautiful and everyone commented that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had (it really was fantastic!). Ivan, our DJ was fun, engaging and even stepped in to show everyone how to do a line dance when we looked utterly confused. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, the friendliest staff ever, amazing food, and a worry free wedding, then Agave Estates is your place!!!

Venue

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Gina C

I recently had my wedding at Agave Real in Katy TX on 10/10/2014. This venue is perfect in every way, especially for the bride that has a busy schedule!! I have a very demanding job and really didn't have much time to devote to planning my wedding, so with the help of Lindsey and Amanda @ Agave Estates I was able to plan the perfect wedding! These ladies were absolutely amazing in every way!!! I especially liked the fact that my package included a lot of things that I would not have to coordinate on my own, again BIG PLUS for the bride that doesn't have a ton of time to devote to planning. This venue is absolutely beautiful, I got so many compliments the next day from so many of my guests. I would highly recommend this venue to any engaged couple looking for the perfect venue! This venue is very affordable, great staff, and stunning in every way! - Gina Capps

Perfect place to get married!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Crystal H

We chose Agave because it is absolutely beautiful and they offered inclusive packages that were with in our budget. Our coordinator Alli great! Everyone at Agave is very friendly and helpful. We were married on 10/23 and our wedding was not only beautiful but was flawless from start to finish! We would highly recommend Agave to anyone looking for the perfect place to get married!

Magical experience!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Catherine P

What can I say? The team at Agave Estates and Agave Brothers made our wedding day an exceptional experience. The wedding went off without a hitch. Our guests had so many complimentary things to say about the food, flowers, color scheme, room layout and above all, the venue. Both my husband and I appreciated your friendliness, expertise and professionalism. Thank you for making our special day, exceptional. We wanted to give a very special thanks to Diana Costa, Amanda Bayer and Tawnya Morse for making everything look so easy. Again, thank you all for doing an absolutely fantastic job!

Best venue in the Houston area!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

What a great place to get married!!! We had our wedding at Agave Real on August 29th, 2014, and we could not be happier we chose this venue. The customer service is impecable, and the place itself is gorgeous, simply breathtaking!! My wedding coordinator was Lindsey Patillo and she was great always with a smile on her face. Amanda from Agave Brothers (invitations, programs, etc) was amazing and super professional. This is an all inclusive wedding venue. The only things that are not included are flowers, photos, and video since these things are very personal. You are the only couple getting married that day, so you don't have to share the place with anyone. Our caterer, which was included in the package was Cordua Catering, which is the catering company of Americas, Churrascos, etc, our favorite restaurant. Agave really make the whole planning process easy. They will make sure your wedding day turns out perfect. We were so lucky, and had a blast on our wedding night!!! Thanks Agave!!

Agave Real

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Amanda S

My husband and I looked for over a year to pick the perfect location for our wedding. We were getting very frustrated to find that every location we would look at would have so many extra expenses on top of the venue price, and would also require me to book the other vendors. We found Agave Real in a wedding magazine and thought it was beautiful. I called and to our amazement, almost every single thing was included in the price. We made an appointment to tour the facility and we absolutely fell in love with everything. I do not know of anywhere else that offers services like this. We were so relieved to find this venue because it took so much stress and pressure off of us. Not to mention everyone involved in the planning process was amazing and professional. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue! We would like to especially thank Christy our wedding planner, Tawnya our florist, and Amanda who created our beautiful invitations. Thank you all so much.

Celebrate

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Alexandra D

My husband and I got married on September 13 of this year. The team at Agave Road was helpful and available to us since we signed our contract a year prior. Most venues here in Houston made me feel like I was a problem for them when we were considering them, but Agave made you feel like a valued customer the entire time. They went above and beyond to accommodate our wedding "vision". Our coordinator Katie was excellent. She was truly invested in our wedding and helped wherever she could. I would recommend this venue to brides who really want a beautiful venue that includes ALOT. They also don't charge a cake cutting fee which I really liked (I think that fee is a joke). The packages are very reasonable for what you get. I would definitely recommend Agave Road to future brides!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Sarah C

I had my wedding at Agave Road. Both venues are beautiful, but I needed the bigger venue, as we had a large wedding. Everything was first-class and done exactly the way I wanted it. My coordinator Katie was extremely helpful, and made sure that my bridal day dreams came true! They also made the planning process so much easier, as it was a one-stop shop!! I cannot rave enough about Agave Estates! My guests also had many wonderful things to say! I definitely recommend this venue!

Perfect venue, perfect team

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Jannine P

My wedding was 7/27/14 at Agave Road. It was perfect! Alli was my coordinator and handled every detail without a hitch. My guests really loved the venue. We had a tropical themed wedding and Agave Road pulled it off. Most important to me was the package provided by Agave; venue, invitations, food, drinks, DJ, Minister, cake, dressing rooms with snacks, and security, was taken care of in 1 trip with 1 payment. That was very important to us as we were very busy at work and to have all those items taken care of by Agave was priceless! We also used Agave Brothers Floral and wow! Every single detail that we asked for was executed on the day. In summary I think Agave provides an excellent value with their package deal, saves time, is beautiful and their team are professionals and great at what they do.

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

Our son and his fiance were married at Agave Real on 8/31/14. We can't say enough about Agave Real. It was absolutely stunning. The staff were fantastic. Alli our coordinator kept us all on track from beginning to end. She was so professional and helpful throughout the process from our first planning session to afterwards on items lost, forgotten and our satisfaction. Tawnya from Agave Floral was awesome. We clicked!!! The flowers for the bouquets, table decorations, and the ceremony were gorgeous. The DJ was great. The food was amazing. It was the most beautiful venue and everyone had a fabulous time. Agave has built a perfect place for anyone planning their upcoming wedding and we are just so sad it's all over. Thank you Agave for making our son and now daughter-in-law's wedding a very memorable event.

Send Email