Book Your Wedding with Agave Estates

A BALLROOM IN KATY, TX

Agave Estates in Katy, Texas features Spanish Mission style architecture and simple décor for a rustic yet elegant wedding. With palm trees, bold flower gardens and towering native trees, the property is a stunning backdrop for romantic wedding photos. Indoors, natural wood and a neutral background provides a warm atmosphere for ceremonies or receptions. Couples can choose from one of three venues at Agave Estates. Each venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces.

Agave Road. Agave Road features a large patio with a freestanding stone fireplace that is perfect for wedding ceremonies. Set in a 30-acre nature sanctuary, the venue provides a setting of palm trees, lush greenery and vibrant gardens for a beautiful outdoor wedding. The site accommodates up to 280 guests and it includes the use of a 10,000-square foot building.

Agave Rio. Agave Rio accommodates 100 to 120 guests. The venue features water fountains, towering trees and a cottage-style building. A fireplace, exposed wooden beams and neutral décor provide the atmosphere for a romantic reception inside the Agave Rio.

Agave Real. Agave Real offers both indoor and outdoor space for ceremonies and receptions. The Grande Salon is an indoor venue that is suitable for up to 200 guests. The site features a bell tower, a pool and stunning wood-and-stone architecture.

Agave Estates is a boutique-style venue that offers all-in-one wedding packages. The Wedding and Reception package includes four hours for the reception and a half an hour for the ceremony, as well as catering, linens and tableware. Some decorations, such as candles and centerpieces are provided. Outside vendors like florists and photographers are welcome.

Invitations, chairs, tables, lighting and sound are included in the Wedding and Reception package. An on-site officiate is available for all ceremonies and a lapel mic is provided for the officiate. An event coordinator is available for a 90-minute planning session two weeks before the wedding, plus day-of event coordination.

Catering is also included in the Wedding and Reception Package. Couples can choose from one of three caterers for their events. A beer and wine package is included, as well tea, coffee and water. Cakes and cake service are also provided. Outside catering and outside alcohol aren't allowed.

Several upgrade options are available from Agave Estates. Some of the options for upgrades include paper lantern decorations, enhanced lighting, the addition of a candy bar and upgraded linens.

Photo booth packages, stationary packages and photography sessions are available through Agave Estates, along with a wide selection of additional services. Couples can enjoy exclusive use of the venue on the day of the wedding and the site is child friendly and wheelchair accessible. Bubbles are provided for the send off. Confetti, rice and other thrown items aren't allowed.

Agave Estates is a simple choice for couples who want all-inclusive wedding packages. The venue offers a wide range of services and all wedding packages include the following perks:

• Bride's and groom's suite included in all wedding packages
  • Stocked mini refrigerator in bride's and groom's suites

Award-Winning Collection of All-Inclusive Venues

Located in Katy, Texas and minutes from the fast pace of Houston, awaits a private estate that you'll find reminiscent of 'Old Mexico.' Relax, take a deep breath and let Agave Estates lead you to a special place where we will create memories to last a lifetime.

Ballroom, Estate, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1138 FM 1463, Katy, TX (281) 395-5070

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 christina l

I cannot thank Agave enough for what they did for me and my husband. My day was magical because of them. We have received so many compliments from how beautiful the location is to the amazing customer service they all had. First I want to thank Brandi from the bottom of our... Read More hearts for taking the role into making sure our day was perfect. The whole planning was so easy because she always gave it 100%. The day was even better because of how well and organized she had everything. I can't stress enough how much me and my husband are thankful for having her through the planning. Tawyna from Agave Brothers did our floral and they turned out so beautiful and just how I wanted them to be. Ivan oh man he defiantly had the party going from mixing English to Spanish, one genre to another genre, such a fantastic MC, we loved his work. Jessie did our cakes and let me tell you I still get guest calling me that they are dying for more. That day everyone was waiting for me to have some sort of meltdown but thankfully for Agave Estates I had the most relaxed, best day of my life. Thank you so much. :)

2015-12-29T17:11:12 Response from the vendor

Christina you were an absolute blast to work with! I loved every second getting to be a part of your beautiful day. The two of you are completely perfect for each other I wish you the world! Brandi

amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 ana f

love it so romatic with my husband

Great

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Alicen M

Agave estates was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Madelyn Z

WOW! Our wedding was beautiful!! I couldn't have imagined having a better wedding anywhere else. Our coordinator, Alyssa Martinez, was fantastic!!! She was so helpful and always quick to respond to an email or text. One of the best things about Agave is that it is all... Read More inclusive, which made it extremely stress free and easy to coordinate. The only piece of the wedding that we had to find outside of Agave was our photographer/videographer, which was no big deal. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. We are still getting compliments about everything from our guests. It really was a flawless day and couldn't have done it without Agave and Alyssa! Thanks again!!!

2017-08-22T12:52:35 Response from the vendor

Madelyn and Oscar, thank you for your sweet review! I absolutely loved working with y’all to help make your day easy and fun! Your wedding was gorgeous and I could tell you were very loved by your guests! It was a joy working with y’all!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Lynda D

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Agave Real and it was truly beautiful. I was assigned a wedding coordinator who pretty much handled the whole event easily. The best thing about this venue is it's appearance...It is so different and really pretty.

2017-08-22T12:52:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Lynda! Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you and Kobi to help make your Texas wedding memorable! We are glad you had a great time and enjoyed everything about Agave Estates. You guys are very loved by your family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Beth R

From the moment we had our first visit, we knew this was where we wanted to have our daughter's wedding! As a matter of fact, we booked it that first visit! They took care of everything down to the smallest detail. The food was delicious. The bride's and groom's suites were... Read More comfortable and spacious. Anything we needed, they supplied. I can't say enough about our coordinator, Alyssa! She was so easy to work with and took care of us perfectly! She dealt with any hiccups so that everything came off smoothly and seamlessly. I felt like she was a friend by the end of the night. We could not have been any happier with how everything turned out! Thank you, Agave!

2017-06-27T13:04:37 Response from the vendor

Hi Beth! First off, I absolutely ADORED working with Lauren and you guys! Y’all were absolutely the sweetest and a dream to work with. I definitely felt like a friend by the end of the nigh and was so glad I had the opportunity to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Megan D

Agave Estates is an actual PARADISE. We luckily found Agave through The Knot and we are so happy about it! Agave Estates has multiple venues, their flagship is Agave Road but my new husband and I went with Agave Real. Agave Real is a true oasis. As you walk in, you feel as if... Read More you've been transported to a sweet intimate Spanish town. The venue is covered with beautiful stone, lush greenery, and there is even a pool which gives it the oasis vibe. My only complaint is that unlike Agave Road, Agave Real shares parking with their restaurant next door which during the day of our wedding there was a graduation party next door and many of their guest kept walking to our venue and entering our Bridal and groom suite. As for everything else, it is truly magical. We were so lucky to have Alyssa as our day of coordinator. She was very informative and organized. She always made sure we stayed on top of our deadlines without being aggressive about it. We cannot thank Alyssa enough for everything she did during the day of our wedding. She was even sweet enough to snap some photos/videos on her phone and sent them to us. You can tell how much all the staff cares about what they are doing, everyone is so helpful and want to make your day the BEST DAY EVER. What I love about Agave is that most vendors are in house or they work closely with AMAZING vendors so you don't have to look far. I highly recommend this venue. It is very picturesque and the staff is amazing! Thank you Agave for making sure we had a magical wedding!

2017-06-27T13:03:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Megan! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you and Justin on your special day and it was so great to meet your family and friends! You guys are the cutest together and your love for each other is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ury G

Having our wedding at Agave Road was one of the best decisions that my husband and I could have ever made! From the moment that we walked in we fell in love with the venue itself! The staff was wonderful, every single person that we interacted with was awesome! They made sure... Read More that every detail was perfect and that our vision would become a reality! We had the pleasure of working with Alyssa, our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely AMAZING! She made sure that everything went as planned and beyond. She made herself available to us at any time and made the process stress free! I could have not done it without her! If you are looking for a venue, look no more, Agave Road is the venue to get married at!!!

2017-06-09T17:25:24 Response from the vendor

Ury! Thank you so much for your sweet review! I absolutely adored you and Edgar and it was so much fun helping make sure your special day went flawlessly! I hope you guys had an amazing honeymoon and again, it was a true joy working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Natalia M

It's taken me a few months but I am finally here to tell you how AMAZING Agave Estates is! They took every idea in my head and brought it to life without me loosing my mind in the process. From my first visit to the day of my wedding everything was PERFECT.

2017-06-09T17:27:05 Response from the vendor

Natalia, thank you so much for taking the time to share your happy memories from your wedding day! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Wilbert, and it makes me so glad to know that you are still over the moon thinking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Nicci C

Where do I begin??? We chose Agave Real for our wedding location. Part of why we chose Agave besides it's natural beauty was the fact that it included so much! From cake, invites, flowers, DJ, photo booth, open bar, food, decor and so much more we knew Agave was it! We had... Read More Amanda Harris as our coordinator, I'm SO thankful for her. I showed Amanda my visions & she put them into motion. Amanda and all the staff at Agave made our wedding PERFECT!! I wouldn't change a thing, we had the perfect day at a dream location. Being an all inclusive venue made planning even more easier the most stress I had through out planning was which food we liked more and what color linens we wanted. I can't say enough about Agave, they've thought of it all! Everyone at Agave truly loves what they do, Tawnya (Bella Dia Floral) & Amanda/Britney (Bella Dia Stationary) were a blessing to work with as well. I showed them my floral/invites/menu ideas/pictures and they made them come to life! Our cake was provided as well by Jessie (Edible Designs) it was so BEAUTIFUL & super moist as well as delicious! I also showed her a few images of what I wanted & they made my dream cake come to life! We received SO many compliments on the venue, food, staff & location most of our guests are from IL. (ourselves included) and had never been to a wedding like it! Thank you SO much Agave for making our dream wedding come true!!!

2017-05-06T22:24:42 Response from the vendor

Oh Nicci, thank you so much for your kind words! I know I told you a dozen times but I've got to say it again, I LOVED coordinating your wedding! All of your friends and family were just so sweet, and you did an amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Nicci C

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Christina C

Our wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of, and so much more thanks to the AMAZING Agave staff. Our coordinator, Alyssa, was so helpful and paid attention to every detail. She made sure absolutely everything was taken care of, in order, and running smoothly. The... Read More hospitality, careful planning, and organization from Agave made wedding planning so easy and fun! Having our wedding at Agave was the best decision we could have made, and the memories of that night will last a lifetime!

2017-05-04T09:16:34 Response from the vendor

Christina! Thank you for your kind words! I absolutely loved working with you, your parents and Austin to make y’all’s special day the best day ever! You guys were a joy to work with and everyone was immeasurably kind and appreciative! So glad I had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Amy W

I got married at Agave Road a few weeks ago and it was INCREDIBLE! They really do make everything so easy for you. My coordinator was Alyssa and she was super sweet and accommodating throughout the planning process. This is such a beautiful venue and seriously worth every... Read More penny!

2017-04-26T15:34:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amy! I absolutely loved working with you, your mom and Reid to help make your day memorable and special! Y’all are such a sweet couple and it was an honor being your coordinator! All the love to you guys and I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

Getting married at Agave Road was one of the best decisions we've ever made. Venue was absolutely gorgeous, and we got to work with some of the best people in the industry. Our coordinator, Alyssa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a sweetheart and such a caring... Read More person. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. She was always available to answer my questions (any time of the day). She had a perfect timeline for the entire planning process and the wedding day. She took care of EVERYTHING, and I got to enjoy the day without having to worry about a single thing. All we had to do that day was relax, drink mimosas and look pretty :) The day went by so smoothly and it would not have been possible without her. And for that I will forever be thankful for her (and now we're friends on IG and its the best thing ever). Everyone knows how stressful planning a wedding can be, but the team at Agave Estates made sure that we were not under a lot of stress during the planning process. Everything was done in timely manner and I didn't even have to keep track of "to-do list". We did our flowers from Bella Dia, and Tawnya and her team did an amazing job. I loved my bouquet and so did everyone else. Tawny is so kind, and she knows her flowers. So, i let her design my bouquet and I was not disappointed. We also did our invitations there as well, and it turned out so well. Food was great. Cake from Edible Designs by Jessie was amazing. And, DJ Ivan kept us all on our feet all night long. Thanks to the Agave team we had such an amazing and fun wedding. I wish i could relive that day just one more time. It was truly the BEST DAY EVER!

2017-04-06T16:56:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words! You were such a joy to work with and I had an absolute blast helping make sure your day was perfect! Also, shout out to Instagram to help keep us connected  I hope you had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Debora S

As soon as we saw Agave Real, we knew we would get married there. The place is beautiful and the staff is amazing. My coordinator Alyssa had to take over for some one who left last minute, and she took over seamlessly. She was very on point, she listened to what we said and... Read More she made everything happen. Even with last minute decisions and changes, she was able to get things done. I also want to mention Amanda and Tawnya, over at Bella Dia, which is affiliated with Agave, who helped to make my wedding beautiful They were awesome, they had great personalities, and took the visions I had in my head and made them a reality. When I saw my reception space set up, I was so happy! This venue can assist with and provide most vendor needs for you, and we were not disappointed with any of them. Our cake was beautiful and delicious, thanks to Edible Designs by Jesse. The DJ was on point with the music and my guests were up and dancing the whole night. Hailey at the photo booth was so patient and sweet, that even she got compliments from my guests. The day was perfect. From the bridal suite, which is very spacious and practical, to the beautiful grounds which made for many photo ops, Agave Estates makes for a perfect venue. They provide a timeline to keep you on track with planning and that made my life so much easier. We received so many compliments on our elegant wedding. Thank you all so much!!

2017-03-22T17:30:52 Response from the vendor

Debora, thank you so much for your kind words! I know it can be nerve-wracking to have a new coordinator a month from your wedding, but it went smoothly and your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for putting your trust and faith in me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Molly B

LOVED having our wedding at Agave Real!! Unbelievably beautiful venue, fabulous service, and couldn't have imagined our day without our coordinator Alyssa! She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and just like we wanted. The food was terrific, the DJ was... Read More great, and our guest had such a wonderful time - we heard so many times how well everything flowed and how beautiful it was! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to everyone at Agave for making our wedding day so great!

2017-01-10T14:00:12 Response from the vendor

Molly! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I absolutely loved, LOVED working with you and Brad for your special day at Agave Real! Y’all were such a joy to work with and it was a joy to be your coordinator! Y’all are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Laura J

Alyssa was such a sweetheart and I had a lot of fun working with her. She made sure everything went well on our day. And it did! It was to die for!!! The Agave Estates team also did an incredible job!!! Everyone keeps giving us compliments on how beautiful the venue/ everything... Read More was on our day. Could not have been more blessed to have our wedding there!

2017-01-10T13:58:28 Response from the vendor

Laura! Thank you for your kind review! You and Spencer were such a sweet, sweet couple and I loved working with you to help make your big day extra special! Y’all are one of the most genuine couples I have met and it was a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Laura J

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Dallas K

My husband and I got married at Agave Real and we received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. We used Agave's catering company and the food was delicious! The staff at Agave Estates was such a joy to work with. We cannot thank our wedding planner Jessica Olvera... Read More enough for helping make our day a dream! She was wonderful to work with and made the planning process so easy. I would highly recommend Agave Estates!!

2017-01-06T10:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our Agave Staff and I truly appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had such a great time at your event. Agave Rio is a recent addition to our Agave Family and we are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Monica P

Agave Estates made our wedding an absolute dream! The entire planning process was about as stress-free as we could have hoped, and people are still telling us how much they loved it. The most incredible part is how well they personalize each wedding. I can't recommend them more... Read More highly, they're absolutely worth it.

2016-12-30T15:16:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Monica! The Agave staff and I truly appreciate your feedback. Your fall inspired wedding was so beautiful. The rich fall colors and hints of autumn leaves and décor accents were so warming and elegant. Your intimate reception was so lively with traditional music... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Samantha D

My husband and I had our wedding at Agave Road and it was everything we ever dreamed our wedding to be! Alyssa was our coordinator and she was amazing! She definitely made our night easy and took care of the tiniest of things for me. The night of our wedding it rained and her... Read More calm attitude really helped me not to even care about the weather. Agave Estates did an outstanding job and we have received so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you so much to the Agave team! :)

2016-12-30T15:33:04 Response from the vendor

Samantha, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was an absolute joy planning with you and your sisters for your special day! I loved meeting all of your family members, friends and especially, little Sebastian! He’s the cutest! It was an honor coordinating... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Sandra S

Amazing! Everything turned out exactly like my husband and I envisioned. Alyssa was a fantastic coordinator. The food was delicious. Five stars.

2016-12-23T10:25:46 Response from the vendor

Sandra, thank you for the review! I’m so glad your wedding was everything you guys dreamed of and it was an honor to be your coordinator to help make sure everything ran perfectly! Best wishes to you guys and your marriage! -Alyssa

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Stacy B

If you are a Bride who wants her day to go flawlessly without having to lift a finger, then this is your venue!!! EVERYTHING is included in their package, so al you have to do is go to the venue and pick out everything that you want. Jess was an amazing planner, Amanda did an... Read More awesome job on our invitations (which are so worth the money you pay!!!), the bouquets and flower arrangements Tawnya made for us were absolutely beautiful and I cannot even begin to express how thankful I was for Alyssa for being an AMAZING wedding coordinator. Everything went so smoothly I never even lifted a finger. The food, DJ, and wait staff were also top notch. We had a bit of a problem with our bartender, and apparently he has a bad rep but I never noticed him because I was having too much fun with everything else! I could not have asked for a better wedding day. THANK YOU AGAVE!!!!

2016-12-23T10:26:21 Response from the vendor

Stacy, thank you so much for your review! I had an absolute blast planning and coordinating y’all’s wedding! Everyone was so much fun and so gracious and I loved getting to know you, Matt and your family! You were easily one of the sweetest brides... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Naomi G

Jessica Olvera was such a pleasure to work with! She made wedding planning so stress free and kept me in check when I started to stress. Everything from the venue to bridal and grooms quarter and iur awesome DJ were perfect! Thank you for making my wedding day so magical!!

2016-12-13T16:18:25 Response from the vendor

Hello Naomi, thank you for all of your kind words our Agave staff and vendors greatly appreciate it. Our Agave team and vendors work meticulously to make every aspect of your wedding truly magical. We try and create a stress free process for you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Elizabeth Y

I loved this venue!!! I truly loved every minute of my time prepping and day of wedding! I couldn't ask for a better coordinator who truly was amazing! The staff was very friendly and did help in every aspect of the wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous for an elegant rustic... Read More look! The experience is one I will cherish forever and they made my day the best I could ever have hoped for and more!

2016-12-08T13:35:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your endearing words! You and Jonathon were such an easy couple to work with and I loved meeting all of your friends and family! Your wedding was so beautiful and it was an honor being your coordinator for your special... Read Less Read More