Agave Estates

Katy, TX

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Agave Estates in Katy, Texas features Spanish Mission style architecture and simple décor for a rustic yet elegant wedding. With palm trees, bold flower gardens and towering native trees, the property is a stunning backdrop for romantic wedding photos. Indoors, natural wood and a neutral background provides a warm atmosphere for ceremonies or receptions. Couples can choose from one of three venues at Agave Estates. Each venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces.

Agave Road. Agave Road features a large patio with a freestanding stone fireplace that is perfect for wedding ceremonies. Set in a 30-acre nature sanctuary, the venue provides a setting of palm trees, lush greenery and vibrant gardens for a beautiful outdoor wedding. The site accommodates up to 280 guests and it includes the use of a 10,000-square foot building.

Agave Rio. Agave Rio accommodates 100 to 120 guests. The venue features water fountains, towering trees and a cottage-style building. A fireplace, exposed wooden beams and neutral décor provide the atmosphere for a romantic reception inside the Agave Rio.

Agave Real. Agave Real offers both indoor and outdoor space for ceremonies and receptions. The Grande Salon is an indoor venue that is suitable for up to 200 guests. The site features a bell tower, a pool and stunning wood-and-stone architecture.

Agave Estates is a boutique-style venue that offers all-in-one wedding packages. The Wedding and Reception package includes four hours for the reception and a half an hour for the ceremony, as well as catering, linens and tableware. Some decorations, such as candles and centerpieces are provided. Outside vendors like florists and photographers are welcome.

Invitations, chairs, tables, lighting and sound are included in the Wedding and Reception package. An on-site officiate is available for all ceremonies and a lapel mic is provided for the officiate. An event coordinator is available for a 90-minute planning session two weeks before the wedding, plus day-of event coordination.

Catering is also included in the Wedding and Reception Package. Couples can choose from one of three caterers for their events. A beer and wine package is included, as well tea, coffee and water. Cakes and cake service are also provided. Outside catering and outside alcohol aren't allowed.

Several upgrade options are available from Agave Estates. Some of the options for upgrades include paper lantern decorations, enhanced lighting, the addition of a candy bar and upgraded linens.

Photo booth packages, stationary packages and photography sessions are available through Agave Estates, along with a wide selection of additional services. Couples can enjoy exclusive use of the venue on the day of the wedding and the site is child friendly and wheelchair accessible. Bubbles are provided for the send off. Confetti, rice and other thrown items aren't allowed.

Agave Estates is a simple choice for couples who want all-inclusive wedding packages. The venue offers a wide range of services and all wedding packages include the following perks:

• Bride's and groom's suite included in all wedding packages
  • Stocked mini refrigerator in bride's and groom's suites

Award-Winning Collection of All-Inclusive Venues

Located in Katy, Texas and minutes from the fast pace of Houston, awaits a private estate that you'll find reminiscent of 'Old Mexico.' Relax, take a deep breath and let Agave Estates lead you to a special place where we will create memories to last a lifetime.

Ballroom, Estate, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1138 FM 1463, Katy, TX (281) 395-5070

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 christina l

I cannot thank Agave enough for what they did for me and my husband. My day was magical because of them. We have received so many compliments from how beautiful the location is to the amazing customer service they all had. First I want to thank Brandi from the bottom of our... Read More hearts for taking the role into making sure our day was perfect. The whole planning was so easy because she always gave it 100%. The day was even better because of how well and organized she had everything. I can't stress enough how much me and my husband are thankful for having her through the planning. Tawyna from Agave Brothers did our floral and they turned out so beautiful and just how I wanted them to be. Ivan oh man he defiantly had the party going from mixing English to Spanish, one genre to another genre, such a fantastic MC, we loved his work. Jessie did our cakes and let me tell you I still get guest calling me that they are dying for more. That day everyone was waiting for me to have some sort of meltdown but thankfully for Agave Estates I had the most relaxed, best day of my life. Thank you so much. :)

2015-12-29T17:11:12 Response from the vendor

Christina you were an absolute blast to work with! I loved every second getting to be a part of your beautiful day. The two of you are completely perfect for each other I wish you the world! Brandi

amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 ana f

love it so romatic with my husband

Great

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Alicen M

Agave estates was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Christina C

Our wedding was everything I have ever dreamed of, and so much more thanks to the AMAZING Agave staff. Our coordinator, Alyssa, was so helpful and paid attention to every detail. She made sure absolutely everything was taken care of, in order, and running smoothly. The... Read More hospitality, careful planning, and organization from Agave made wedding planning so easy and fun! Having our wedding at Agave was the best decision we could have made, and the memories of that night will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Amy W

I got married at Agave Road a few weeks ago and it was INCREDIBLE! They really do make everything so easy for you. My coordinator was Alyssa and she was super sweet and accommodating throughout the planning process. This is such a beautiful venue and seriously worth every... Read More penny!

2017-04-26T15:34:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amy! I absolutely loved working with you, your mom and Reid to help make your day memorable and special! Y’all are such a sweet couple and it was an honor being your coordinator! All the love to you guys and I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

Getting married at Agave Road was one of the best decisions we've ever made. Venue was absolutely gorgeous, and we got to work with some of the best people in the industry. Our coordinator, Alyssa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a sweetheart and such a caring... Read More person. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. She was always available to answer my questions (any time of the day). She had a perfect timeline for the entire planning process and the wedding day. She took care of EVERYTHING, and I got to enjoy the day without having to worry about a single thing. All we had to do that day was relax, drink mimosas and look pretty :) The day went by so smoothly and it would not have been possible without her. And for that I will forever be thankful for her (and now we're friends on IG and its the best thing ever). Everyone knows how stressful planning a wedding can be, but the team at Agave Estates made sure that we were not under a lot of stress during the planning process. Everything was done in timely manner and I didn't even have to keep track of "to-do list". We did our flowers from Bella Dia, and Tawnya and her team did an amazing job. I loved my bouquet and so did everyone else. Tawny is so kind, and she knows her flowers. So, i let her design my bouquet and I was not disappointed. We also did our invitations there as well, and it turned out so well. Food was great. Cake from Edible Designs by Jessie was amazing. And, DJ Ivan kept us all on our feet all night long. Thanks to the Agave team we had such an amazing and fun wedding. I wish i could relive that day just one more time. It was truly the BEST DAY EVER!

2017-04-06T16:56:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words! You were such a joy to work with and I had an absolute blast helping make sure your day was perfect! Also, shout out to Instagram to help keep us connected  I hope you had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Debora S

As soon as we saw Agave Real, we knew we would get married there. The place is beautiful and the staff is amazing. My coordinator Alyssa had to take over for some one who left last minute, and she took over seamlessly. She was very on point, she listened to what we said and... Read More she made everything happen. Even with last minute decisions and changes, she was able to get things done. I also want to mention Amanda and Tawnya, over at Bella Dia, which is affiliated with Agave, who helped to make my wedding beautiful They were awesome, they had great personalities, and took the visions I had in my head and made them a reality. When I saw my reception space set up, I was so happy! This venue can assist with and provide most vendor needs for you, and we were not disappointed with any of them. Our cake was beautiful and delicious, thanks to Edible Designs by Jesse. The DJ was on point with the music and my guests were up and dancing the whole night. Hailey at the photo booth was so patient and sweet, that even she got compliments from my guests. The day was perfect. From the bridal suite, which is very spacious and practical, to the beautiful grounds which made for many photo ops, Agave Estates makes for a perfect venue. They provide a timeline to keep you on track with planning and that made my life so much easier. We received so many compliments on our elegant wedding. Thank you all so much!!

2017-03-22T17:30:52 Response from the vendor

Debora, thank you so much for your kind words! I know it can be nerve-wracking to have a new coordinator a month from your wedding, but it went smoothly and your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for putting your trust and faith in me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Molly B

LOVED having our wedding at Agave Real!! Unbelievably beautiful venue, fabulous service, and couldn't have imagined our day without our coordinator Alyssa! She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and just like we wanted. The food was terrific, the DJ was... Read More great, and our guest had such a wonderful time - we heard so many times how well everything flowed and how beautiful it was! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to everyone at Agave for making our wedding day so great!

2017-01-10T14:00:12 Response from the vendor

Molly! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I absolutely loved, LOVED working with you and Brad for your special day at Agave Real! Y’all were such a joy to work with and it was a joy to be your coordinator! Y’all are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Laura J

Alyssa was such a sweetheart and I had a lot of fun working with her. She made sure everything went well on our day. And it did! It was to die for!!! The Agave Estates team also did an incredible job!!! Everyone keeps giving us compliments on how beautiful the venue/ everything... Read More was on our day. Could not have been more blessed to have our wedding there!

2017-01-10T13:58:28 Response from the vendor

Laura! Thank you for your kind review! You and Spencer were such a sweet, sweet couple and I loved working with you to help make your big day extra special! Y’all are one of the most genuine couples I have met and it was a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Laura J

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Dallas K

My husband and I got married at Agave Real and we received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. We used Agave's catering company and the food was delicious! The staff at Agave Estates was such a joy to work with. We cannot thank our wedding planner Jessica Olvera... Read More enough for helping make our day a dream! She was wonderful to work with and made the planning process so easy. I would highly recommend Agave Estates!!

2017-01-06T10:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our Agave Staff and I truly appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had such a great time at your event. Agave Rio is a recent addition to our Agave Family and we are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Monica P

Agave Estates made our wedding an absolute dream! The entire planning process was about as stress-free as we could have hoped, and people are still telling us how much they loved it. The most incredible part is how well they personalize each wedding. I can't recommend them more... Read More highly, they're absolutely worth it.

2016-12-30T15:16:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Monica! The Agave staff and I truly appreciate your feedback. Your fall inspired wedding was so beautiful. The rich fall colors and hints of autumn leaves and décor accents were so warming and elegant. Your intimate reception was so lively with traditional music... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Samantha D

My husband and I had our wedding at Agave Road and it was everything we ever dreamed our wedding to be! Alyssa was our coordinator and she was amazing! She definitely made our night easy and took care of the tiniest of things for me. The night of our wedding it rained and her... Read More calm attitude really helped me not to even care about the weather. Agave Estates did an outstanding job and we have received so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you so much to the Agave team! :)

2016-12-30T15:33:04 Response from the vendor

Samantha, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was an absolute joy planning with you and your sisters for your special day! I loved meeting all of your family members, friends and especially, little Sebastian! He’s the cutest! It was an honor coordinating... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Sandra S

Amazing! Everything turned out exactly like my husband and I envisioned. Alyssa was a fantastic coordinator. The food was delicious. Five stars.

2016-12-23T10:25:46 Response from the vendor

Sandra, thank you for the review! I’m so glad your wedding was everything you guys dreamed of and it was an honor to be your coordinator to help make sure everything ran perfectly! Best wishes to you guys and your marriage! -Alyssa

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Stacy B

If you are a Bride who wants her day to go flawlessly without having to lift a finger, then this is your venue!!! EVERYTHING is included in their package, so al you have to do is go to the venue and pick out everything that you want. Jess was an amazing planner, Amanda did an... Read More awesome job on our invitations (which are so worth the money you pay!!!), the bouquets and flower arrangements Tawnya made for us were absolutely beautiful and I cannot even begin to express how thankful I was for Alyssa for being an AMAZING wedding coordinator. Everything went so smoothly I never even lifted a finger. The food, DJ, and wait staff were also top notch. We had a bit of a problem with our bartender, and apparently he has a bad rep but I never noticed him because I was having too much fun with everything else! I could not have asked for a better wedding day. THANK YOU AGAVE!!!!

2016-12-23T10:26:21 Response from the vendor

Stacy, thank you so much for your review! I had an absolute blast planning and coordinating y’all’s wedding! Everyone was so much fun and so gracious and I loved getting to know you, Matt and your family! You were easily one of the sweetest brides... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Naomi G

Jessica Olvera was such a pleasure to work with! She made wedding planning so stress free and kept me in check when I started to stress. Everything from the venue to bridal and grooms quarter and iur awesome DJ were perfect! Thank you for making my wedding day so magical!!

2016-12-13T16:18:25 Response from the vendor

Hello Naomi, thank you for all of your kind words our Agave staff and vendors greatly appreciate it. Our Agave team and vendors work meticulously to make every aspect of your wedding truly magical. We try and create a stress free process for you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Elizabeth Y

I loved this venue!!! I truly loved every minute of my time prepping and day of wedding! I couldn't ask for a better coordinator who truly was amazing! The staff was very friendly and did help in every aspect of the wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous for an elegant rustic... Read More look! The experience is one I will cherish forever and they made my day the best I could ever have hoped for and more!

2016-12-08T13:35:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your endearing words! You and Jonathon were such an easy couple to work with and I loved meeting all of your friends and family! Your wedding was so beautiful and it was an honor being your coordinator for your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Prasant A

The setting was beautiful, their help was amazing, the food was wondering, and the overall experience was priceless.

2016-12-13T16:17:45 Response from the vendor

Hello Jennifer & Prasant, thank you for your feedback. At Agave we try to make every moment a priceless aspect of your wedding. All vendors and staff work tirelessly to ensure your event is everything you always dreamed it would be. On behalf of Agave... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Mariela G

My wedding was not what I expected. It exceeded my expectations by far! My day could not be more magical than it was. I was not stressed at all, I was not worried about anything going wrong because Jessica was taking care of everything. She is an angel for making that day the... Read More best and most perfect wedding for us. My guests could not stop talking about the venue and how amazing our wedding was. Some of them even said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. All the ladies from agave were so amazing to work with from the stationery, to the florist and the coordinator they all were so patient and so kind with me through out the entire planning process. When I saw the finished product of all their work together I just couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect everything was! Thank you Jessica, Amanda B, Amanda H, Tawnya, Brittany, Kimberly and all the agave Team!!

2016-12-13T16:10:56 Response from the vendor

Hello Mariela, you were such a pleasure to work with! We are so glad to hear you had such a magical day. At Agave we try to create perfection in every wedding we do because you deserve nothing but the best! On behalf of Agave... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/02/2016

Our wedding at Agave was PERFECT! We've received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and we hardly decorated. The venue is just that gorgeous on its own. The best part was how easy the planning was becuase it's all inclusive. I'm so happy we went with Agave!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jovani D

Agave Estates is definitely THE place to hold a wedding, especially Agave Road. From beginning to end everyone on the team works and caters to your needs. I have absolutely no complaints. Jessica Olvera was my wedding coordinator and she was the sweetest and most cooperative... Read More individual to work with. From allowing my drastic wedding detail changes to constantly and continuously checking in with me, she made the process so much easier. Additionally, Amanda and Tawnya are incredibly amazing. They responded to all my questions and replied to my emails immediately. They also gave me great suggestions. The cake from Jessie was to die for, and Ivan, the DJ, was the seriously the best I could ever ask for. I highly encourage this venue! You will not regret it :)

2016-12-13T16:16:38 Response from the vendor

Hello Jovani, thank you so much for your kind words the Agave team and I truly appreciate it! Your journey with us was truly special to me. It was wonderful to see your planning process unfold from booking to wedding date. You were such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Cynthia M

I knew the moment I stepped foot at Agave Road I would have my wedding there. The more I met the staff and toured the venue I fell in love with it. We did not stay within our budget, the venue is pricey with its all inclusive package. We also wished it could have lasted longer.... Read More Alyssa Martinez, made great recommendations and was always a text away. Our florist Tawnya, met our expectations and more, her creativity and love her job shows in her work.

2016-12-01T12:48:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Cynthia! Thank you for kind words about Agave, Tawyna and myself! You and Octavio were such a fun couple and I’m so glad that everybody had a wonderful time! I hope y’all had a great honeymoon and I send all my love to you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Abby H

Agave estates was by far the best choice we made when planning our wedding. This venue is absolutely stunning, everybody who attend our wedding complemented the ambiance and location. We had zero experience in wedding planning and they made the process seamless and beautiful.... Read More Everybody was super nice and easy to work with. Our coordinator Alyssa was simply amazing, her attention to detail was impeccable. She was very easy to work with and always went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

2016-12-01T12:21:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Abby! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I absolutely loved working with you and Rene! Y’all are such a sweet couple and it was so fun making your day exactly what you want it to be! I hope y’all had an amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Britaini F

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding at Agave Road. I can't tell you how absolutely amazing it is to book a venue that literally takes care of everything! Not only that, but all of their options for food, cake, invitations, etc are so classic and wonderful. I truly... Read More couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding day. The bride quarters are stunning! Everyone pays such detail into making sure you truly get the wedding day of your dreams. Alyssa was our wedding coordinator and she did such an amazing job at giving us the wedding of our dreams. She even set up our wedding decorations and centerpieces while I got ready upstairs! Her and the rest of the Agave team went above and beyond and I couldn't recommend them more! 5 stars to any Agave venue. You wont be disappointed!

2016-11-03T15:45:10 Response from the vendor

Britaini, thank you for your sweet words! I loved working with you and Jared on your special day and y’all were so easy to coordinate for! Easily, y’all are one of the sweetest couples out there and it’s so clear how much you guys love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Neesha O

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Agave Estates. I decided that this was the place for our wedding from the moment we arrived and met with Steve. Steve ensured us that everything concerning the wedding could be handled right in house. DJ, officiant, flowers,... Read More lighting, photography, and even catering. Along the way I was nervous about who my officiant and wedding coordinator would be and I must say that with out a doubt I could not have asked for a more perfect team of people who were in every way understanding of my vision. Alyssa Martinez you were the icing on the cake. Everyone should have a coordinator like you. Alyssa was patient, organized, knowledgeable, kind, creative, and most of all timely. Thanks a million. Tawnya (florist) wow you were amazing. Angelo (officiant) you brought back a comfort and calm when discussing our plan for our ceremony, Ivan (DJ) you let us be ourselves thank you! Amanda Bayer, and everyone who played a part in this amazing experience. We give you 10 stars and would do this all over again.

2016-12-01T15:55:05 Response from the vendor

Neesha! Thank you so much for your kind words! You, your mom, Ursula, and your Maid of Honor, Jennifer, were such a joy to work with and your wedding was absolutely stunning! Everybody at your wedding was so kind and appreciative and I am so... Read Less Read More