Is this your business? claim it now

Alaska Event Services

Anchorage, AK

Lighting, Chairs, Dance Floor, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

737 E. 13th Avenue, Anchorage, AK (907) 345-8789

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Sarah C

Alaska Event Services (AES) was a great company to rent all of our tables, chairs, and linens from. They were professional and timely and most importantly they were flexible! I called them a few times changing the numbers of chairs and what not. I really appreciated that. I... Read More would highly recommend AES for wedding event rentals. They were great to work with and there was no difficulties what so ever.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Whitney G

Great prices for linens for our wedding! They also had our linens ready for us to pick up several days in advance, which was super helpful during a busy wedding week.

Thanks AES!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Katie E

They had the best prices for Table lines/runners and chair covers that I could find in Anchorage. I also rented the dance floor from them too. They were very friendly and accommodating to my party's needs. They even called us after the wedding to let us know that they had... Read More come up with some extra sashes and table cloths that I had brought myself. Not very many places would do that... The dance floor was awesome and easy to put together (our event was out of town so they couldn't deliver and set up for us) and the linens looked great! Thanks Alaska Event Services!