Aldrich Mansion

Warwick, RI

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Aldrich Mansion

Nearly 7,000 sf of air conditioned mansion with panoramic water view. One six hour event per day. Our private chef will customize menu serving up to 250 guests. The hosting party supplies all the alcohol for open bar. On-site Catholic chapel. No outside ceremonies. 70 acres available for photos.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Bow2010

836 Warwick Neck Ave, Warwick, RI

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Gizele R

So beautiful, so regal, great view, and professional staff... this place makes planning a wedding from a distance breeze. The staff is extremely responsive. They do have a lot more rules than a typical venue, but they are easy enough to follow, and they know what they are doing! They do a great job of marketing themselves, so I was pretty much sold before I took the tour. One thing to consider (which inevitably totally tipped the scale in their favor), was that this was the ONLY mansion I saw with A/C. A summer wedding in New England can go a lot of ways, and I just didn't want to take a chance that there wouldn't be a heat wave.

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Mabel L

I Love this place! It is amazing inside and out and the staff was incredible!

Great Gatsby came to life at Aldrich Manor

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jamie L

My husband and I chose Aldrich in a search to have the most unique wedding. We both decided that we wanted old Frank Sinatra playing and a setting that would allow people to be inside as well as outside. As the staff greeted us at our event we were waited on by the wonderful hosts the entire evening. They made sure all things ran on time and everyone had an exceptional time. The food was also top of the minds for many, they raved about how perfect Chef Al was and how tender the meats were at dinner. In an effort to have a little breathing time, there is also a wonderful bridal sweet located upstairs, it was here where I was able to practice my dance one last time with my husband before we performed in front of friends and family. This venue truly blew our expectations out of the water. If you want your day to be the most memorable event, I would definitely consider Aldrich.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kate G

Once we began planning there were a couple of things we were certain of; we wanted to get married in the summer and there had to be an ocean/water view. It was not until visiting our 10th venue, the Aldrich Mansion that we knew we had found the one. Set on Naraganset Bay with a vintage old-world feel, the Aldrich Mansion was the ideal place for our ceremony and reception. It was a pleasure working with the Aldrich Mansion from the planning stages to the day we said our "I do's". Our guests were overwhelmed by the Mansions beauty and RAVED about the food. If you are looking for a unique, elegant and breathtaking place to host your wedding, look no further the Aldrich Mansion is it!

Bar None, the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Regan R

The Aldrich Mansion went above and beyond to make our wedding day a fairytale! I have been in 10+ weddings and attended 40 plus weddings in my lifetime. I have to say I waited for the right man to walk into my life, but we could not have asked for a more exquisite venue and the professionalism that was displayed was top notch! I just wish I was a guest at my own wedding!! The food is still being raved about almost two months later! Chef Al's beef tenderloin can be cut with a butter knife and melts in your mouth! The dessert room was just an added bonus, but I have to say, what a conversational piece that will be discussed for a long time coming! Bar none, I have to say our day was absolutely perfect! There was rain, but the Aldrich thought of everything! As a bride you worry if you need a planner, and whether you (or if your family is involved) can plan the entire ceremony and reception from start to finish. I did most of my planning and just firmed plans with the Aldrich. However, the Aldrich staff is very responsive with the questions via phone calls or emails you have leading up to the wedding and the day of their timing, professionalism, open doors, and "family" staff make YOUR day seamless! We highly recommend this venue! We are over the moon with how our day went and the beauty that surrounded us! By the way, being able to bring in your own alcohol saved us about $10-$15K!!

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 sarah d

We had our wedding at Aldrich Mansion and it was absolutely perfect. Our guests had an amazing time and many of them told us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The mansion and grounds are so beautiful and made for great pictures. We had our ceremony in the chapel which was great having the ceremony and reception right in one place with no need to travel. The food was phenomenal and the dessert room was an incredible hit with our guests. The staff at Aldrich were so helpful and easy to work with during the entire planning process and on the day of our event. We can't say enough good things about Aldrich. We highly recommend them!!!

Unique, beautiful, memorable

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Alexandra P

We fell in love with the Mansion from the moment we walked in - the beautiful, historic mansion, the ocean views - it's truly special and makes for a memorable event. Don't let the multiple rooms dissuade you. The night flowed seamlessly, guests enjoyed exploring different rooms, and the non-dancers could still have conversations in the library or dining room while guests hit the dance floor throughout the night. We had 200 guests. The food was delicious, the bar well-staffed and the dessert room was a hit. The night was amazing and we wouldn't trade picking Aldrich as our venue. The planning process, however, was tough at times (this coming from a low maintenance bride). The staff was a bit rude at several points in the planning process, and overall not very accommodating. Short, snippy emails; Chef called me a bridezilla when I asked about flexibility in the dessert room etc. They know what they're doing and know how to run a smooth wedding, but could use a customer service refresh for the planning period. The day-of hostesses were very attentive and friendly though and cooperated well with the wedding coordinator we hired for the week of the wedding. Overall: multiple rooms was a hit; venue is beautiful; food was delicious; but be prepared for some attitude during the planning process.

Fairy tale with some pumpkins thrown in!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Andrea d

Needless to say the location is just magical. The mansion as well as the grounds it's situated on are just perfect. Since then, I've had person after person tell me it was one of the most magical weddings they've ever attended. In addition, the majority of the staff was amazing, expect for some major hiccups with one staff member. Chef Al is a sweetheart and extremely accommodating, he took the time to discuss our needs and arrange a menu to fit that. John, the Director, is one of the nicest people I've ever dealt with in any professional setting ever. However, Gloria one of the directors was not just rude, but also ignored and humiliated my mother and father, and other family members who were helping with the wedding. I always tried to be kind and courteous in my emails and calls, however when she dealt with my parents especially, who were helping with pickups and setup she was entirely out of line. The day after the wedding when my parents went for a pickup at **8am** (yes, the day after a long wedding just 6 hours before) my mother called and she balked that they should have already been there! Once my parents got there she opened the door then completely ignored them!! It's an amazing place, but for that type of treatment and humiliation the received it really made the "best day of my life" pretty sour.

The Perfect July 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Alyson L

My husband and I were incredibly impressed and overjoyed with our wedding day at the Aldrich Mansion. I cannot keep track of the number of compliments I received from guests about the venue, food (especially dessert room!), and Aldrich Mansion staff. We cannot thank this venue enough for making our wedding day one we will forever remember, it was simply perfect! I highly recommend this venue for any bride looking for that vintage, romantic vibe.

Most Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Allison E

My husband and I are so happy we chose the Aldrich Mansion for our reception site. The staff at the Aldrich Mansion are wonderful to work with. They help to make your day as seamless and stress-free as possible. We personally felt, the cost for the value you receive was very reasonable! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, and provide the perfect opportunity to have the most beautiful photographs. It is a day we will never forget, and would not have changed anything about it - thanks to the beautiful reception we had at the Aldrich!

Our Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 S C

Quickly after our engagement, my mother began searching for venues in southeast MA and RI for our 2012 wedding for us. My mom came across the Aldrich Mansion and from our first visit my fiancé and I were in love! Here is why we selected the Aldrich and were so glad we could have our wedding there: (1) The location was perfect: it was close to the airport, had a number of hotels that were priced well for our guests and also close to Providence for guests that wanted a city experience. (we had 90% out of town guests) (2) The grounds were beautiful for a summer wedding: close to the water, great lawn, and an amazing mansion. (3) The chapel was on site and we could bring in our own priest: The chapel is absolutely gorgeous! I loved the seating and the wow factor as our guests walked into the chapel. It was also tremendously convenient that both the chapel and mansion were on site! No traffic or potential for our out of towner guests from becoming lost! (4) We would be the only ones on the site for the entire day of our wedding! It was our own mansion for the day! (5) The mansion is gorgeous inside and out! Every aspect of the mansion is just perfect for a wedding. (6) My hubby loves history and the mansion brought a historical aspect that we couldn't find at other venues. Prior to the wedding, the ladies at the Aldrich work with you to ensure all the details you want are captured and that they understand them to ensure they are executed on the day of. We also met with the chef prior to outline our menus and what our preferences would be for the food! They obviously have tons of wedding that they are planning but I always felt that mine was the only one on their list. They were never too busy to answer a question or reassure us. The day of our wedding was just a perfect day. The staff at Aldrich is top notch and want you to feel like a king and queen on your big day. They not only make sure you are taken care of but they made sure our parents and guests' needs were taken care of throughout the night. They were caring, calming and wanted you to know they were there to support and take care of you without being overwhelming and intrusive. Oh! and I forgot to mention the dessert room!! It is an entire room of desserts for the night of. AMAZING. Our guests were shocked when the smell of the amazing desserts hit them as they walked in! Our guests are still raving that our wedding was the best they have attended and that it was a fairy tale day. Looking back, I wouldn't change anything about our day. I highly recommend the Aldrich Mansion, their chef/catering and their staff. Absolutely amazing work. They truly enjoy what they do.

beautiful Christmas wedding

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Brynn C

We had our wedding on 12/1/12 at the Aldrich Mansion and it was simply stunning. The Mansion is completely decked out for Christmas the entire month of December, so we got to take advantage of all the beautiful decorations without any additional cost (and their off-season pricing starts in November!). Paulette and Gloria were great to work with all year, they took care of everything. The dessert room is a MUST - all our guests are still gushing over it. We had our ceremony at the on-site chapel which was also beautiful. Everything went very smoothly, and having the Mansion for a full 6 hours (post-ceremony) was great - no one wanted the wedding to end. I am sure the venue is gorgeous in the warmer months, too, but I highly recommend the Aldrich Mansion for anyone who wants a wedding at Christmastime - you will not find a more beautiful (and well-run) venue for the price!

A New England fairy tail

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Julia D

After deciding that the Newport mansions would be too much of an expense for our guests (Two night min stay at hotels for $500+ a night was way too much to ask) We began to search for a more reasonable option. What we discovered was better than any of the previous vendors. The Aldrich Mansion has it all, a dessert room that does not disappoint, picturesque views of the bay and a Catholic chapel on site! (A little more paper work for a Catholic wedding, but you can choose your own priest) The girls at the mansion do everything they can to make you feel like your wedding is the only wedding they have all year. Chef Al is your private chef for the evening; he is friendly and willing to work with any personal needs. The waitstaff was accommodating and professional. We could not have imagined a more perfect day!

Aldrich Mansion Venue

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Jennifer N

The Aldrich Mansion is a beautiful venue both inside and out. The staff is phenomenal and are true professionals. They made us feel so special and were taking care of things before we could even think them up. Check this venue out!

Great value--beautiful setting!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Laurie G

Pros: --The setting is absolutely beautiful--beautiful lawn wih view of the bay, the mansion itself has many great details. --Food was delicious and prices were reasonable. --Dessert room (have ~20 cakes and pies) was impressive! --You buy your own alcohol, which saves alot of money --Staff was great. They do a lot of weddings so it is very organized/stream lined. Cons: --No outdoor ceremonies. --Have to be Catholic to have a ceremony onsite. --Has to be a first marriage. Neutral/not sure: --Guests are divided into two rooms with dancing in the separate room. --Have to use their in house catering

11/11/11 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Erica M

The Aldrich Mansion is a fairytale wedding site! The food was phenominal and the service was amazing. The staff there caters to you from start to finish. I went to the food tasting there and di not want anything on the menu so I met with the chef and he custom made a seafood dish that was to die for! I could not be more impressed by the Aldrich. My only advice to brides is to take pictures before the wedding ceremony if you have your ceremony at the OLP Center. Because of the fact that the church is on site, your wedding goes from ceremony to reception quite quickly and you have little time for pictures in between. We had an hour before the ceremony pictures taken, and it still did not seem enough.

A Wedding to Remember

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Katie S

I think that our family and friends will be talking about this amazing event at this amazing venue for years to come! Both my husband and I fell in love with this venue within a minute of steping inside - the chapel, the grounds, the ceiling in the foyer are so impressive. seeing the mansion come alive with the wedding guests is so surreal and felt like a fairy-tale evening. the timeline of the night ran perfectly smooth and on-time. the waitstaff was phenomenal and cater to your every need. the chef did an amazing job accommodating our budget and the 6 hr reception time works out perfectly. the best thing was after our ceremony in the chapel (it was 90 degrees outside) the guests were able to walk directly into the mansion where ice water and signature cocktails were handed out to them immediately. Being able to bring in your own alcohol is a huge cost savings and you have the ability to tailor your bar menu to what your guests like. Our wedding photos from around the grounds and inside the mansion came out amazing. We feel so lucky to have had our wedding at the Aldrich. We wish we could go back for another event - so yes, I highly recommend this venue. But once you go for a tour you won't need much convincing, trust me.

A wedding to remember

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Leah C

Nothing beats Aldrich Mansion, you and your guests will be talking about this AMAZING place for a long time to come. The food is out of this world and the service is also fantastic.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Amy F

We had our wedding at the Aldrich on 9/10/11, and it was amazing. Venue location: Warwick was perfect for us. We toured several venues, and our final decision came down to the Aldrich vs. Oceancliff in Newport. For us, the Aldrich won out because there was no event minimum, and we liked that Warwick was away from the hustle and bustle of Newport. We also loved the mansion feel. We had a lot of out of town guests, and I didn't want them to be overwhelmed getting in and out of Newport. I also didn't want them to pay too much for accommodations. We had a room block at the Crowne Plaza Warwick, which was only 15 minutes away, for $119/night, with a hot breakfast buffet included. In addition, we booked a coach bus through Fisher Bus Company for our guests between the hotel and the mansion, and it worked out great. Venue style: We were worried that the two dining rooms and lack of designated dance floor might be issues with how the night went, but I have to say, we think we prefer the two separate dining rooms and would recommend that it's not a con, but rather a pro for the venue. We sat our families in one dining room, and our friends in the other. It was perfect because the older folks got to sit and eat their dinner in a relatively quiet setting, while our friends could get as rowdy as they wanted in the other room. The venue did a great job of escorting us from eating our soup/salad in one room to dinner in the other room. I think that both rooms felt like we spent enough time with them. As for the dance floor, no one seemed to care that it was in the foyer of the mansion. People were dancing all night. Food: The food was amazing. People keep telling me that the food was the best they've had at a wedding, and we have to agree. The lobster bisque was amazing-- Chef Al did not skimp on the lobster! The petite filets were perfectly cooked. Even the wedding cake was amazing, and I'm normally not a cake person. The only "complaint" I have is that we had the dessert room for $12.95/pp, and they ran out of bananas foster way too quickly. Decor: The ladies at the mansion set up everything perfectly. We didn't add much to the mansion since we thought it was gorgeous on its own, but we did have some personalized touches that they set up exactly as we discussed. In addition, online pictures of the mansion do not do it justice. It is a gorgeous venue, both inside and out. If you luck out with weather, you'll get to do your introductions, toasts, and first dance outside on the patio, which we loved. Service: The ladies who run the mansion are truly amazing. They promptly responded to all my emails during the planning process. If they couldn't reach me by email, then they would call. In addition, the service on the day of the wedding was second to none. As the bride and groom, we had hostesses getting us drinks, telling us where to go, what to do next etc. all night long. Our guests were in awe of how smoothly everything ran. Little did they know that our wonderful hostesses were orchestrating everything behind the scenes. Other: I can't think of much else. The only real downside to the mansion is that it is expensive. You have to pay a flat fee ($8k as of 2011) to rent the property, which includes tables, chairs,and standard linens (which looked great to me!). The food bill, security detail, insurance and other expenses are in addition to the rental fee. Bottom line: My husband and I loved the mansion, and we are so glad we chose it.

aldrich Mansion

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Private B

Great Wedding

Reviewed on 1/28/2011 D H

We got married at Aldrich the grounds and interior were gorgeous, the staff was friendly and treated us like royalty on our wedding day. The food was delicious and the chef is very good about giving the couple what they want eve when specially requesting. Only drawback was your wedding day goes by so fast so make sure you have an effort to soak it all in!

RI's Best Kept Secret!

Reviewed on 12/21/2010 Lynn M

I loved the Aldrich Mansion the minute I saw it. Classic, elegant, beautiful. We got married in the chapel on the estate & had our reception in the mansion. The staff was extremely courteous, attentive and amazing. The food was outstanding! And if you or your husband to be really want to WOW your guests, there is an out of this world dessert room. We both absolutely loved the Aldrich Mansion. It was perfect.

Absolutely Stunning

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Kimberly B

We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding at the Aldrich Mansion. The entire location is beautiful, with every backdrop imaginable for photos. We got married in the on-site chapel, which was so convenient for us and our guests. The food was great, everyone liked it. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed how we transformed thier traditional dessert room into a candy buffet, complete with wedding cupcakes and a cotton candy machine (operated by a separate vendor). Our assistants the day of, made every effort to see that the day went smoothly, everything was on time and we were able to enjoy every moment without any stresses. Overall it was a wonderful and rich experience which created a truly unique wedding that had so many members of out friends and family commenting for months that it was the BEST WEDDING they had ever been to! Couldnt be happier.

Royal Treatment

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Jacqueline K

The Aldrich Mansion staff gave us royal treatment on our special day. They helped coordinate all of the reception details (minor and major). I can't even formulate the words for everything they did and how truly nice the staff were. I highly recommend the Aldrich Mansion for any wedding, big or small.

7/17/2010

Reviewed on 9/13/2010 Joanna B

This location is beautiful!!!! Food is amazing. Dessert room is a must. People are still talking about it. Our day was 90 degree+ but the mansion is air conditioned to perfection!

TO Aldrich Mansion