Aldrich Mansion

Warwick, RI

Book Your Wedding with Aldrich Mansion

A BALLROOM IN WARWICK, RI

Located in Warwick, Rhode Island, Aldrich Mansion is a rustic, European-style mansion that provides a picturesque backdrop for a traditional wedding. The property overlooks Narraganset Bay for scenic waterfront wedding photos or couple enjoy a reception on the expansive green lawn under a mature hardwood tree. Indoors, the Old World decor is ideal for a vintage-style reception. Several sites are available for choose from for the reception at Aldrich Mansion and an on-site chapel is provided for Catholic ceremonies.

Aldrich dining room. The Aldrich dining room is available for indoor ceremonies and receptions. The site provides accommodations for up to 100 guests.

Ivory dining room. The Ivory dining room also provides accommodations for up to 100 guests. Couples can choose to combine the Aldrich dining room and the Ivory dining room to provide seating for a total of 200 guests. The adjoining porch is also available for additional seating. The porch is enclosed and provides seating for up to 30 guests.

The chapel. The chapel is a stunning structure made of natural rock with Gothic arches and traditional decor. Only Catholic ceremonies are allowed in the chapel or on the property. The chapel provides seating for up to 230 guests with additional seating available.

Non-Catholic ceremonies must take place at a separate location while Catholics can choose an on-site ceremony in the chapel with their own officiant. Couples who choose to have a ceremony onsite must pay a chapel fee. The fee includes two attendants during the ceremony.

The venue is available for all types of receptions. The site fee includes exclusive use of the venue for six hours, along with linens, chairs, tables, place settings, set up and break down. Catering is provided by the onsite caterer. Menus include hors d'oeuvres. plated dinners and buffet-style dinners.

Catering packages include a wedding cake. A variety of cake and filling flavors are available, including chocolate, vanilla and lemon. Custom menus are available and cake service is provided. Outside cake is allowed. Alcohol is provided by the wedding party, but must be served by the on-site bartender.

Aldrich Mansion provides a list of preferred vendors for floral, entertainment and photography services. The couples is responsible for arranging vendor contacts to coordinate deliveries. The site is wheelchair accessible and parking is available on-site.

Aldrich Mansion is a beautiful European-style manor that offers couples an unforgettable landscape for wedding photos, receptions and Catholic ceremonies. Benefits of choosing this location include:

• Waitstaff and hostess provided with site fee
  • Wedding coordinator provided for day-of services
  • Diverse landscape and mansion available for photo shoots throughout event
  • Enclosed walkway from mansion to chapel for easy movement in inclement weather

Aldrich Mansion

Nearly 7,000 sf of air conditioned mansion with panoramic water view. One six hour event per day. Our private chef will customize menu serving up to 250 guests. The hosting party supplies all the alcohol for open bar. On-site Catholic chapel. No outside ceremonies. 70 acres available for photos.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010

836 Warwick Neck Ave, Warwick, RI (401) 739-6850

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Gizele R

So beautiful, so regal, great view, and professional staff... this place makes planning a wedding from a distance breeze. The staff is extremely responsive. They do have a lot more rules than a typical venue, but they are easy enough to follow, and they know what they are... Read More doing! They do a great job of marketing themselves, so I was pretty much sold before I took the tour. One thing to consider (which inevitably totally tipped the scale in their favor), was that this was the ONLY mansion I saw with A/C. A summer wedding in New England can go a lot of ways, and I just didn't want to take a chance that there wouldn't be a heat wave.

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Mabel L

I Love this place! It is amazing inside and out and the staff was incredible!

Great Gatsby came to life at Aldrich Manor

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jamie L

My husband and I chose Aldrich in a search to have the most unique wedding. We both decided that we wanted old Frank Sinatra playing and a setting that would allow people to be inside as well as outside. As the staff greeted us at our event we were waited on by the wonderful... Read More hosts the entire evening. They made sure all things ran on time and everyone had an exceptional time. The food was also top of the minds for many, they raved about how perfect Chef Al was and how tender the meats were at dinner. In an effort to have a little breathing time, there is also a wonderful bridal sweet located upstairs, it was here where I was able to practice my dance one last time with my husband before we performed in front of friends and family. This venue truly blew our expectations out of the water. If you want your day to be the most memorable event, I would definitely consider Aldrich.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amanda B

I cannot rave enough about the beautiful location and amazing staff! Aldrich was the only venue I looked at and instantly knew I HAD to get married there. They were so dedicated to ensure my wedding was perfect. Tony was awesome!! Fabulous to work with :) Thank you for making... Read More my dream wedding a reality :)

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jamie B

Dan and I had our wedding April 30th at the Aldrich Mansion. Family and friends are still talking about how amazing everything was- from the staff, to the food, the dessert room, the location- everything. We live in MA and planning our wedding at the Aldrich Mansion was a... Read More breeze! Tony was always available to help and answered any questions promptly. The day of went smoothly and the staff handled everything for us! We can't say enough great things about Tony and the rest of the staff. They made sure our wedding day was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017

Aldrich Mansion is definitely the best place to get married! They take care of everything for you, the views, chapel and Mansion are breathtaking, and our wedding was so memorable! Everyone told us that it was one of the best weddings they'd ever been to. The food was so... Read More amazing too! I would recommend getting the dessert room. You'd be making a mistake going elsewhere.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Sarah B

Where do I begin? We had our wedding on June 17, 2017 and it was the best day of our lives. Tony, the coordinator at Aldrich Mansion, was amazing every step of the way. The Chef, Al, was also amazing. The food was the best wedding food and we still hear from everyone it was the... Read More best wedding food they ever had! The coordinator day of Amy, was so fantastic. Aldrich could not have made our wedding day more perfect. They followed our timeline and worked with our band and we truly can not thank them enough for the best day of our lives. The views, ambiance, food, everything was perfect! I planned weddings for years at a hotel, and I can truly say they out did themselves. I would recommend Aldrich to anyone! The rental fee and pricing is completely worth it. Trust me, the money is worth it! you will have the best day of your lives and have them cater to your every need. you must do the dessert room, it is unbelievable! The chef customized a menu for us and entrees we wanted, and put out such an amazing spread for cocktail hour! We have had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they have every been to and we need to thank Aldrich for that! The service was top notch! we will never forget our wedding day. Thank you so much Tony, Al, Amy and all of the Aldrich Mansion staff. It was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more! Love, Sarah and Daniel

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Paige A

I have had my eye on Aldrich since I saw a Facebook friend got married there. When we got engaged, I knew exactly where to check out! So we went to 2 or 3 other places in RI and then the Aldrich, I didn't influence my parents or fiancé too much about how I loved it simply from... Read More pictures so they could make their own decision. My fiancé was worried about the flow since there are 2 dining rooms instead of the usual 1 ballroom. The three of them were FLOORED at how amazingly gorgeous the entire property is. We booked that day and cancelled all of our other appointments for that day. Tony is phenomenal. Not only does he have so much experience but he takes all the guessing out of it. You simply shoot him an email with any wedding question you have and you have a pleasant response right away. I can honestly say I did not worry about much at all throughout the planning of my wedding because of this amazing venue and the even better team. They set everything up for you as long as you give them direction, so you don't have to do any decorating or organizing. You don't really have to do much of anything once you drop off your stuff a few days before the big day. Al was amazing and people cannot stop talking about the food at the wedding but mostly..the dessert room!! So many people have told me that they stood in awe of the gorgeous dessert room..until they realized they needed to get in line for some bananas foster (which one of my bridesmaids is still dreaming about). I cannot say enough about this amazing place as a whole. GET MARRIED HERE!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 C F

My husband and I got engaged in Paris in April 2015. One month later, we were touring Wedding Venues and when we went to Aldrich Mansion, we knew that it was the right fit for our Wedding! We had about 160 people in August 2016, and our guests are still raving about the venue,... Read More view, and food! We had people of all ages and from all over the world on Our Big Day, and everyone just was so happy and comfortable at Aldrich Mansion. Aldrich is an extremely elegant venue, and one that makes you feel like your Wedding Day is truly a fairytale. We had the most beautiful weather in August and our guests were able to stroll on the lawn, sip cocktails on the patio, or wander around the rooms inside while the jazz band played outdoors. I think that one thing that sets Aldrich apart is that all of our guests had their own experience and they could do what they liked as far as where they spent their time during our Reception: the bar room, the patio and lawn, the dance floor, or the sitting rooms. We had many guests with many different tastes and food allergies and Aldrich was so accommodating with the choices! We loved our time spent with Chef Al and Tony- they are truly experts and professionals!! The staff is a joy to work with and so much of our year and a half of planning was made easier and more simple thanks to the Aldrich staff. As a Bride, I really didn't have to worry about anything on the Day, and that is an amazing feeling! If you are wondering, the Dessert Room is a MUST! We kept it a surprise for our guests, and they really, really loved it! All in all, it was the most spectacular day we ever could have asked for, and Aldrich played such a big part in making our wedding day dreams come true! Thank you especially to Tony, Chef Al, and the entire Aldrich Mansion staff! We will re-play all of the memories of our happy day at Aldrich Mansion forever. We were also so lucky to have a Harvest Moon rise over the water to end our special night! It was all so meant to be! :) C & R

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Fasha O

I do not even know where to begin with this review because everything was OUTSTANDING for our wedding this month!!!! If I could give this place a million stars I would, that is how amazing our wedding was. First of all, my husband and I were on a strict budget and the Aldrich... Read More Mansion worked with us to achieve our dream wedding without having to sacrifice major items we wanted. Second of all, Tony the event manager is INCREDIBLE. I would love to put him in my pocket and take him everywhere with me to plan out my life. These people here know how to plan and run an event. I plan events for my job all the time and I was worried that because we did not have a wedding planner that I was going to be doing a lot of work during our wedding. Not with the Aldrich Mansion!!!! They literally are on point, they know everything and execute to the highest level. I did my own decorations and centerpieces, I took pictures and sent them to Tony and him and his staff put together everything exactly how we envisioned our wedding. I just couldn't believe I didn't have to do anything or look at a clock or what not. Two hostesses during your event will keep you on track of time and make sure you stay to the schedule you plan out with Tony and Chef Al beforehand. And yes you read that right, Chef Al helps plan the schedule! He is truly amazing as well - what an amazing chef. People keep contacting us letting us know how amazing our food was which is saying a lot seeing how we all know wedding food is usually just ehh. Chef Al is very particular about his work so he wants to work with you. I said people had nut allergies, dairy allergies,etc and he was so accommodating. Also, we wanted to do signature drinks and they went above and beyond for that too - when I walked in after our ceremony I saw my Carver cranberries beautifully strewn throughout champagne and perfectly place sugar cubed for my husband's old fashioned. I want to go back to the mansion every weekend for an event. They have kept this place in such pristine condition - when you walk in you think WOW - and that is what sold us and that is what our guests said when they arrived. It literally was a fairy tale wedding!!!! Nothing went wrong - crazy right? They keep in touch with your other vendors, all you have to do is fill out their contact sheet and then your golden. Easy peasy. Thank you Aldrich Mansion (Tony and staff) for your amazing work, you really made our dream become a reality and for that we are forever thankful!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Shannon R

Working with Aldrich to bring our wedding vision to life was an absolute dream. The venue itself is amazing, and the team we worked with was incredible. The mansion and grounds are stunning, and the chapel couldn’t be more convenient. The library, dessert room, grand foyer, and... Read More grounds are truly one of a kind and unforgettable. The dressing areas and private bathroom upstairs are pretty and convenient. The lower floor has AC which is extremely rare for mansion venues, and it is one of the few options for an indoor, seated dinner for 230+ in this setting on the east coast. We booked more than a year and a half out, and from day one until our wedding day (and even months after) our venue coordinator Tony and the entire team at Aldrich went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was accommodated and every expectation was surpassed. Tony was available, a great communicator, warm, friendly, and always willing to go the extra mile to bring our vision to life. He accommodated multiple visits and special requests and worked seamlessly with all of our vendors and month of planner to coordinate a very detailed event. Chef Al was equally great to work with, taking the time to review all of our menu and cake details, again accommodating multiple special requests and always greeting us with a smile and great sense of humor. His food is delicious and our guests are still complimenting the lobster bisque and tenderloin. Along with the lovely and helpful hostesses, Tony, Chef Al, and team were extremely helpful and attentive on our wedding day, and the entire staff and operation was extremely professional and efficient. Aldrich was truly made for fairytale weddings and I could not recommend it more. Everything from the venue to the food, the team, setting, and the planning process was delightful, special, and unique. Our family and friends are still saying it is the best wedding they have ever attended, and I know we owe so much of that to the magic of Aldrich.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jenny T

We had an amazing wedding! Everybody was so nice to us during our wedding and took care of all the little issues without us even noticing. Everything flowed very well and all our guests were amazed at the food and the mansion itself. Thank you so much for making our day so... Read More wonderful. 10/29/2016

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Amanda P

I cannot recommend this venue enough!! We absolutely LOVED our reception at the Aldrich Mansion. First- the mansion is absolutely breathtaking. It is elegant, gorgeous and also so unique! They only host one wedding per day, so we had the entire mansion to ourselves. We had a... Read More long reception- 6 hours! of awesomeness- and rather than being stuck in one banquet hall like other weddings, our guests could wander through the lounge, dining rooms, patio, library, waterfront, etc. We were a little nervous about it having two dining rooms, but it wasn't an issue at all. You just do things a little out of order (toasts and first dance immediately after the entrance, rather than once guests are seated), but the hostess ensures all the scheduling and transitions go smoothly, so we never worried about it. The library was straight out of Beauty & the Beast, I was in love. Second- Tony and the Aldrich staff were amazing. We felt like we were the only wedding they were hosting! Tony responded to all of our emails within a few hours and was incredibly accommodating when we were running late for appointments. Over the entire year+ of our wedding planning, he was so helpful and patient when we stressed about little details- there was no dumb question. And on the day of, they treated us like royalty and everything went perfectly (or if it didn't, we never knew!). Third- the food was to die for. The dessert room blew our guests away! We are going back to Aldrich for their Christmas dinner just so we can have their food again. And lastly- price. For the size of our wedding (200 people), this was the most inexpensive venue we could find! Which was amazing, because it was also our favorite. I would highly recommend the Elizabethan package. We also saved so much money with it being BYOB, something most venues do not offer. All in all, our wedding day was incredible and like a fairytale, all thanks to our reception being at the Aldrich Mansion!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alison M

I really can't put into words how perfect this venue is! The minute we saw Aldrich's website, we knew this was our venue. The mansion and grounds are gorgeous, the onsite chapel is so convenient, and the staff are such a pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments from our... Read More guests and our only wish is that we could do it again! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kate L

We fell in love with Aldrich mansion immediately (I mean come on, just look at it) but what we weren't expecting was how much we'd love the staff. They were always responsive, kind, and incredibly helpful. The day of the wedding, I would have been lost without the amazing staff.... Read More There was always someone by my side getting me water, making sure i had a moment to eat, and one of the waitresses even took my bouquet and put it back on the table for me. The food was outstanding, the location is beyond beautiful.. It's everything you could want in a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Katie C

Our wedding at the Aldrich Mansion was AMAZING. The food, the atmosphere, the staff, everything was perfect. Our guests loved it and several told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Working with Tony was a breeze!!! Highly recommend this beautiful setting!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Jilian A

Just had my wedding at Aldrich Mansion on 8/8/2015, we had about 200 people - I can not say enough good things about this venue. Aside from it being absolutely gorgeous, the staff the day of was so incredible.. they were always checking on me and making sure I was enjoying... Read More myself and the food is delicious! It was probably one of the best meals I have ever had. I would not change a single thing about my day. I am so happy we went with Aldrich Mansion.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Nicole F

We were married on June 20, 2015 and could not have asked for a better more perfect venue. While all brides attempt to prepare for that "one thing that will go wrong"...with our wedding, that one thing never came. The staff, the food, the magic of the mansion, everything was... Read More PERFECT. Our guests from all corners of the country raved that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and the best wedding food they had ever eaten! Upon our arrival to the mansion to get dressed, all the responsibility and stress I felt was removed. We were in their hands and I was so glad!! We took our wedding photos throughout the grounds before the ceremony and were able to view the true beauty of this place. Next was our wedding ceremony in the chapel which went off without a hitch. The assistance and guidance provided by the mansion was impeccable and much appreciated. James and I had the best night of our lives thanks to those wonderful mansion staff - from the church to the cocktail hour to those late evening hours on the dance floor! They were there for our every need and even for the things we did not know we needed!! As an example, it began raining towards the end of the night. We had one bartender at the outdoor bar who my father at that point saw standing outside in the rain. My father told him to come in and not to worry about the bar outside. The bartender insisted that he stay, in case someone wanted to stand outside and have a cocktail. This is just one example of the efforts of the amazing staff. I am SO happy that we chose this place...a perfect venue with amazing views of the water for our guests from Florida, California, New York, Massachusetts and beyond. I urge you to consider this venue in your search, you will NOT regret visiting and falling in love with this place, just as we did! Thank you Aldrich Mansion for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kate G

Once we began planning there were a couple of things we were certain of; we wanted to get married in the summer and there had to be an ocean/water view. It was not until visiting our 10th venue, the Aldrich Mansion that we knew we had found the one. Set on Naraganset Bay with a... Read More vintage old-world feel, the Aldrich Mansion was the ideal place for our ceremony and reception. It was a pleasure working with the Aldrich Mansion from the planning stages to the day we said our "I do's". Our guests were overwhelmed by the Mansions beauty and RAVED about the food. If you are looking for a unique, elegant and breathtaking place to host your wedding, look no further the Aldrich Mansion is it!

Bar None, the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Regan R

The Aldrich Mansion went above and beyond to make our wedding day a fairytale! I have been in 10+ weddings and attended 40 plus weddings in my lifetime. I have to say I waited for the right man to walk into my life, but we could not have asked for a more exquisite venue and the... Read More professionalism that was displayed was top notch! I just wish I was a guest at my own wedding!! The food is still being raved about almost two months later! Chef Al's beef tenderloin can be cut with a butter knife and melts in your mouth! The dessert room was just an added bonus, but I have to say, what a conversational piece that will be discussed for a long time coming! Bar none, I have to say our day was absolutely perfect! There was rain, but the Aldrich thought of everything! As a bride you worry if you need a planner, and whether you (or if your family is involved) can plan the entire ceremony and reception from start to finish. I did most of my planning and just firmed plans with the Aldrich. However, the Aldrich staff is very responsive with the questions via phone calls or emails you have leading up to the wedding and the day of their timing, professionalism, open doors, and "family" staff make YOUR day seamless! We highly recommend this venue! We are over the moon with how our day went and the beauty that surrounded us! By the way, being able to bring in your own alcohol saved us about $10-$15K!!

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 sarah d

We had our wedding at Aldrich Mansion and it was absolutely perfect. Our guests had an amazing time and many of them told us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The mansion and grounds are so beautiful and made for great pictures. We had our ceremony in the chapel which... Read More was great having the ceremony and reception right in one place with no need to travel. The food was phenomenal and the dessert room was an incredible hit with our guests. The staff at Aldrich were so helpful and easy to work with during the entire planning process and on the day of our event. We can't say enough good things about Aldrich. We highly recommend them!!!

Unique, beautiful, memorable

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Alexandra P

We fell in love with the Mansion from the moment we walked in - the beautiful, historic mansion, the ocean views - it's truly special and makes for a memorable event. Don't let the multiple rooms dissuade you. The night flowed seamlessly, guests enjoyed exploring different... Read More rooms, and the non-dancers could still have conversations in the library or dining room while guests hit the dance floor throughout the night. We had 200 guests. The food was delicious, the bar well-staffed and the dessert room was a hit. The night was amazing and we wouldn't trade picking Aldrich as our venue. The planning process, however, was tough at times (this coming from a low maintenance bride). The staff was a bit rude at several points in the planning process, and overall not very accommodating. Short, snippy emails; Chef called me a bridezilla when I asked about flexibility in the dessert room etc. They know what they're doing and know how to run a smooth wedding, but could use a customer service refresh for the planning period. The day-of hostesses were very attentive and friendly though and cooperated well with the wedding coordinator we hired for the week of the wedding. Overall: multiple rooms was a hit; venue is beautiful; food was delicious; but be prepared for some attitude during the planning process.

Fairy tale with some pumpkins thrown in!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Andrea d

Needless to say the location is just magical. The mansion as well as the grounds it's situated on are just perfect. Since then, I've had person after person tell me it was one of the most magical weddings they've ever attended. In addition, the majority of the staff was... Read More amazing, expect for some major hiccups with one staff member. Chef Al is a sweetheart and extremely accommodating, he took the time to discuss our needs and arrange a menu to fit that. John, the Director, is one of the nicest people I've ever dealt with in any professional setting ever. However, Gloria one of the directors was not just rude, but also ignored and humiliated my mother and father, and other family members who were helping with the wedding. I always tried to be kind and courteous in my emails and calls, however when she dealt with my parents especially, who were helping with pickups and setup she was entirely out of line. The day after the wedding when my parents went for a pickup at **8am** (yes, the day after a long wedding just 6 hours before) my mother called and she balked that they should have already been there! Once my parents got there she opened the door then completely ignored them!! It's an amazing place, but for that type of treatment and humiliation the received it really made the "best day of my life" pretty sour.

The Perfect July 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Alyson L

My husband and I were incredibly impressed and overjoyed with our wedding day at the Aldrich Mansion. I cannot keep track of the number of compliments I received from guests about the venue, food (especially dessert room!), and Aldrich Mansion staff. We cannot thank this venue... Read More enough for making our wedding day one we will forever remember, it was simply perfect! I highly recommend this venue for any bride looking for that vintage, romantic vibe.

Most Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Allison E

My husband and I are so happy we chose the Aldrich Mansion for our reception site. The staff at the Aldrich Mansion are wonderful to work with. They help to make your day as seamless and stress-free as possible. We personally felt, the cost for the value you receive was very... Read More reasonable! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, and provide the perfect opportunity to have the most beautiful photographs. It is a day we will never forget, and would not have changed anything about it - thanks to the beautiful reception we had at the Aldrich!