Alison Conklin Photography

Alison Conklin is an award-winning photographer for weddings, engagements, families, and children, as well as commercial photography for lifestyle and catalog shoots. She is known for her candid, bright, and emotionally-charged shots which have graced the pages and covers of numerous magazines.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

$5,000+

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Philadelphia , PA (484) 264-5306
INSTAGRAM

Alison is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Nicole S

What I say ... Just go to her website, alisonconklin.com and you like the rest of us will understand why you MUST have Alison Conklin for your wedding photographer. Her and her husband Geoff are so professional, prompt, and deliver on what they know best ... Pure quality!! My... Read More wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks to Alison, I have every moment captured by her brilliant eye. Absolutely amazing!!

Truly EXCEPTIONAL!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 shelley b

EXCEPTIONAL! EXCEPTIONAL! EXCEPTIONAL! I am trying to grab the attention of all brides-to-be. You must be sure to book Alison Conklin as your photographer. While Alison may be holding a camera she is truly performing magic before your eyes. Alison's creative eye will take... Read More any simple scene and turn it into a MAGICAL- truer than life setting. Take the time to review her web site's blog and galleries and you will instantaneously feel that you were a guest at all of those weddings. Alison's great flexibility and calm manner will keep the bride and groom, bridal party, et al at such ease that the most natural, unposed and candid photos will be yielded. I continue to be amazed at how Alison and Geoff (who assisted her at my daughter's wedding) were able to be there at all the "right moments" while not getting in people's way or view. I recently attended a wedding where the photographer was constantly blocking people's views, practically tripping us on the dance floor, and often shining bright lights in our eyes. Alison's photography is IMPECCABLE, NATURAL,EXCITING, STIMULATING and just downright BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Any bride-to be- should consider booking Alison Conklin Photography as soon as you set a date. Utilize her packages fully and she will provide you with an exceptional and fun engagement picture session which will wet your appetite for what will be coming at your wedding. Your selection of her services as your wedding photographer will REAP you many rewards, as her memorable photos will immediately take you back to the feelings of wonder and excitement you had on your special day. I cannot thank Alison enough for providing my daughter and then fiancee with a fun filled and creative engagement photo session. The resulting photos are amazing and required great creative thought and inspiration. I quickly saw that Alison was able to see Dara and Sal's bright personalities and great love for each other. This carried through to their wedding day where the pictures just draw you in and allow you to feel their joy and love for one another. I am so grateful that she placed a large sample of their wedding day on her blog, a short time after the wedding. Now that we have the full set of pictures I am so amazed by all the wonderful aspects of the day that she was able to capture, many that I, as mother of the bride was too busy to observe, or recall due to many blurred memories of the day. People always say that the day will go so quickly. Thanks to Alison and her creative eye, I will have all the wonderful moments of my daughter's wedding to cherish and revisit forever. I also want to thank Alison and Geoff, for making us feel like VIPs. Their constant state of "calm" put us at such ease and enabled her to catch the bride and groom's and bridal party and guests "best moments" . You want to laugh along with them. While at the same time she captured Dara and Sal's great love for each other with some of the most romantic and touching pictures I have ever seen. These photos continue to bring tears to my eyes each time I look at them, now a few months later. I know that my family's relationship with Alison Conklin Photography will be ongoing for many other important events in our lives.

Alison Conklin is the MOST amazing photographer

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 emily d

Alison (and her wonderful husband, Geoff) are incredibly talented artists. I cannot express how grateful my husband and I are for capturing moments that we will treasure for decades to come. Alison captures the MOST priceless moments, emotions and connections between people.... Read More I am truly in awe of her gift. She also somehow manages to take the most perfect photographs without ever being in the way...our families (and our entire bridal party) absolutely loved her. Not only is Alison talented, but I guarantee that you will also want to become friends with her. She is one of the most perceptive, patient, cheerful, generous and kind people I have ever met...and she effortlessly puts everyone at ease around her. I honestly cannot understand why any bride would choose a different wedding photographer - the images she captures are worth their weight in gold (just take a look at her website!) and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. I am already excited to work her with again in the future when my husband and I have children!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Allison R

Alison and Geoff are amazing photographers. They do amazing work and catch the most candid moments. We had been on the fence about a videographer, and decided we did not want one because Alison and Geoff catch every moment. It was great to establish a relationship with them as... Read More they did our engagement photos. I knew I had nothing to worry about when the wedding rolled around as the engagement photos were absolutely amazing. They are so friendly, nice, and low key that it keeps the photo shoot super relaxed making for great un-posed, candid pictures. Highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jeanette L

Alison Conklin Photography came into our lives in January 2010 for our daughter's wedding and she has become our go to photographer for all of our important family events. Alison photographed my mother's 85th birthday party as well as my granddaughter's first birthday party.... Read More Alison and Geoff just photographed our most recent event, the marriage of our son this October (2017). The photography is amazing, every picture telling the story of all of the wonderful moments that go into life events.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Katie C

I really can't say enough about Alison Conklin Photography. After I got engaged in the summer of 2016, Alison was one of the first vendors we reached out to. My two sisters also used Alison for their weddings and her photos were so beautiful, that we never for a moment... Read More considered using another photographer. Her photos are truly a gift. From the moment that we initially reached out to ACP, they made everything so easy: establishing availability, selecting a package, engagement photos, coordinating for the wedding day, etc. What I love most about Alison and Geoff is their low-key nature. With all of the activity that goes on during the wedding day, Alison and Geoff manage to fly under the radar while still capturing moments you weren't even aware of as you were living them. There are no obnoxious photographers following the bridal party up the aisle or in the bride and grooms face as they process out as a married couple for the first time. They easily conduct and lead all of the bridal party and family photos and capture every sweet candid moment you can imagine, while being low key, relaxed and FUN. I swear, Alison's photos just get better and better. Since we got our photos from our wedding back, I have just kept them open as a tab on my browser every day....this is going on 2+ months now. Every day, I find a new photo that I hadn't seen before, capturing all of the love and emotion of our wedding day. The photos are one of the most important parts of your wedding day because when it's all over, the photos are what you will have left to cherish. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Alison and Geoff. They are so incredibly talented and just a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stephanie F

Alison is amazing!!! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos everything was exceptional. Alison sets the tone...she is fun, calm and easy going. Alison and her husband Geoff make a great team, and we were so grateful to have them as part of our wedding day. Alison... Read More captures real time moments in such a beautiful way, and we will cherish our photos forever! From start to finish working with Alison was a wonderful experience, she does not disappoint. Alison Conklin ROCKS!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lauren P

I feel so lucky that Alison and Geoff were our photographers for our most special day! I had seen Alison's pictures through a friend and had her in mind the second we got engaged. I'm so glad I acted so quickly to have them. Our wedding was captured so beautifully. Alison was so... Read More helpful and flexible in getting pictures when the weather was *gasp* not so great. She got all of our special moments. My family will not stop talking about the amazing pictures of my grandma that we will be able to look at forever. The happiness of the day comes through in all the pictures. Thank you thank you thank you for giving us these memories!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Bridget M

Alison is amazing. From our engagement photo shoot to our wedding. We could not be happier. Her and Geoff bring a relaxed vibe to each event that is so appreciated. We cannot say enough good things about them! Your wedding is not complete with Alison!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Toni-Ann D

Alison was the first vendor I called when I got engaged (and figured out a date). And I don't regret that even a little bit! Our pictures came out incredible, and she really captured how happy we were on that day. She also managed the family pictures (which included kids and... Read More older people) really well and efficiently and we were able to get the more posed shots that we wanted - and they all came out great. Geoff, her husband and co-photographer, was also excellent. The detail shots they took were great, and they honestly are so nice and kind and easy to work with. And honestly - the pictures came out SO GREAT. Like editorial level. I am so happy she was the first person I called, and so happy that she was available! Highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Christina R

Of all the photographers in the Philadelphia area I knew when my big day would eventually come, I always had my eye on Alison Conklin! I had met her and seen the work she did for my friend's wedding and literally fell in love with her gift of photography and capturing priceless... Read More candid moments. I fully trusted her with these precious moments in my life and I am eternally grateful for my decision. Alison and Geoffrey were the perfect team! Together they captured every moment that my husband and I hoped they would and they made these two camera-shy people feel right at home (and look good in the process). They both have amazing "bed-side manner" and are so calm, sweet and thoughtful in all their decisions. It was so easy working with them while planning for the big day; they always got back to our emails promptly and answered any questions we had. They were such a joy to work and have be a part of our day, I hope I get to use them again in the future for any other important events we want to capture in our lives!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jennifer S

It is a large task to trust someone with your wedding photos, and I cannot say enough about how Alison and her husband Geoff are worthy of that trust. They recently shot my destination wedding in New Orleans, and they made the entire photography process full of grace and ease. I... Read More have always been the type to get nervous in front of a camera, but Alison gives just enough direction to let you be your natural self so she can capture the light that we all carry naturally. Most of all, she encourages love in the photos, which is a great respite to all the logistics that are floating around your head during your wedding weekend. My time with her helped center me, refocus me on my husband and the commitment I was making, and it seemed to slow down time. I would say this is the greatest beauty of Alison's work - in a rushed day that can fly by like a whirlwind, her photography asks you to pause, make eye contact with those you love, take the whole experience in, and breathe. She is everything you would want on your wedding day -- an encouraging smile, a complementary support, and an artist who sees the beauty in the fullness of the scene. Never for one second did I wonder if she was missing a moment, as she literally clicks away for hours -- so much so that we asked everyone to put away their cameras and phones during the ceremony so they could be fully present with us. I can't tell you what a gift that is during your ceremony -- to have your loved ones fully "with" you (not distracted by technology) and trusting Alison to create her magic. So many people thanked me for requesting no other pictures but hers, as it freed them up to take it all in. She is patient (as I was definitely running behind on time), and creates beautiful work in minutes. Literally - she had a few highlight photos to me the next day. After our wedding, we did a second line parade down the street, while Alison walked backward down cobblestone, as did her husband Geoff carrying this enormous stadium light with him to light up the way - this is the kind of effort they go to for you. They let you feel cinematic in all the right ways, and they are champions of love. Look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Mary Kate C

Alison and Geoff are the most amazing photographers you could hire. I fell in love with their style a few years ago when my brother and sister in law were married and was so excited to have them shoot our wedding as well. Throughout the day they made us feel so comfortable in... Read More front of the camera, and hardly knew they were there during our ceremony and reception. While we were away on our honeymoon, Alison kindly posted a few sneak peaks that were totally amazing and so fun to share with friends and family. However, the real magic happens when you get all of your photos back about a month later. They are all amazing! Alison and Geoff have such a great eye and their photos captured everything we could have wanted. We'll cherish them forever. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Kaitlin C

Wow. Just wow. I love Alison and Geoff! I always knew I wanted them to shoot my wedding one day. Alison is a celebrity to me and she kind of really is since she travels all over the world to do what she does. First of all, the two of them are such an incredible couple. So sweet,... Read More friendly, FUN and simply easy-going! What a pleasure to work with the two of them. So accommodating, patient and helped to make the day so easy and enjoyable. They accommodated every request I had and made things happen the way we wanted them to. The pictures arrived a few weeks after the wedding! They also create a blog online and provide all the proofs online for you to download and share with friends and family. Now, the pictures. I can't stop looking through them! It is so hard to choose the ones to print and share. Having these incredible pictures to help bring us back to this most perfect day is amazing. Thank you Alison and Geoff for not only being available but most importantly creating these lasting memories for us. We are blown away by these pictures. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dan G

Alison and Geoff captured beautiful, real moments all throughout our wedding, and they have both been wonderful to work with. Alison was professional and polite all throughout the planning process for our engagement photos (which came out so well they were featured in The Knot... Read More magazine's Fall/Winter 2016 edition), and for our wedding night. In person, Alison has a fun, informal style so our photos weren't forced or posed, and she caught our candid moments with each other and with our friends and family. In addition to being fun and easy to work with, she and Geoff both put in a lot of hard work that my wife and I greatly appreciated. On the day of our engagement photos, when we were already shooting just after sunrise, Alison had driven nearly an hour to get to us and arrived over an hour early! She wanted to make sure she didn't get caught in traffic and miss the time, and was ready right away. As a result, we had the perfect lighting with early morning sun and our pictures came out great. And on the night of the wedding, Geoff and Alison were constantly on the move getting great pictures of our guests enjoying themselves. We were pleasantly surprised on our honeymoon, less than a week after the wedding, that they had already uploaded all the pictures and they looked amazing! My wife and I are very happy with all of our photos, and are so glad to be able to re-live our special night with photos of so many joyful and loving moments with our friends and family. Thank you Alison and Geoff!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alexa G

Alison and Geoff were such a pleasure to work with. They were both extremely professional and genuinely nice people. Everything with them is just so easy and stress-free, which is so important on what can be such a stressful day. We are so pleased with our wedding photos and... Read More honestly couldn't be happier that we chose to work with them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Aliza L

It's not really fair to describe Alison and Geoff as photographers. In truth, they are visionaries. Selecting a great photographer was the number one most important thing to me about our wedding. I spent hours and hours poring over websites, clicking through photos, and decided... Read More on Alison and Geoff after feeling as if they did they best job, bar none, at capturing genuine moments, joy, happiness, humor, sweetness -- everything that mattered to me. What I couldn't tell from their website, however, was how they produce such phenomenal photography largely as a result of being such phenomenal people themselves! I can't fully phrase just how at ease they made us feel, whether at our engagement session, getting prepped on the wedding day, before the wedding, and during the ceremony and reception. Our photos are remarkable as a result -- and the truth is, we were said when we had to say goodbye to them at the end of the night! If you look at Alison and Geoff's website, you can see that not only do they work with wedding couples, but many return to work with them when they have dogs, kids, for family photos, and more. That's because they are so talented, and so wonderful to be with. We are forever grateful that we were able to work with them on our wedding day, and look forward to creating many more memories together!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa W

Alison Conklin Photography exceeded all of our expectations during our wedding weekend (& in helping with planning ahead of time). They are talented, creative, personable, professional & incredibly fun to work with. We received our final photos about a week ago and are... Read More blown-away at their magnificence. They captured every incredible moment of our special day. We were thrilled and blessed to work with them and would highly recommend them for any special occasion! We hope to work with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I can't recommend Alison Conklin Photography enough! Alison (and her husband, Geoff) are truly talented artists and were a pleasure to work with. During the planning phase, they were extremely responsive, usually returning emails or phone calls in minutes! During the wedding... Read More day, they were such a calm presence, and captured such perfect moments as the day unfolded. They are so observant and caught so many perfect details. One of my mom's friends asked her if we had hired wedding photographers at all, because they were so discreet and blended in with our guests! Best of all, the photos are absolutely incredible, and I will cherish them forever. They also sent my entire edited online album less than TWO weeks after the wedding- I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to turn them around! I am so happy and I highly recommend working with Alison!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amelia C

Alison shot our engagement photos. They turned out beautifully! She was super easy to shoot with, and was really sweet and personable! Her style is so unique and has a great eye for really cool shots. My fiancé and I had a great time during our session with Alison : )

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mena H

Where can I possibly begin.... Having been photographed my senior year of high school by Alison, and falling absolutely in love with her pictures, I always hoped I could have her as part of my wedding day. When the time finally came, she and Geoff were adventurous enough to... Read More join me and my husband (and our crazy international family) in Naples, Italy. From their first lunch with my Italian family, through our engagement photo session in historic Naples, and our family style rehearsal dinner, it was a dream come true. By the time the wedding day finally arrived, my husband and I truly felt as though Alison and Geoff were part of the family, and they made us feel so comfortable in those precious moments leading up to our ceremony. It was like having a best friend with you every step of the way, laughing with you, experiencing everything with you, and capturing the beautiful essence of every moment. The entire day was made so absolutely perfect because everyone knew that the memories Alison was capturing were sure to be breathtaking, especially knowing that without a doubt there wouldn't be one special moment missed! Every stolen kiss, lively laugh, and loving tear was captured beautifully, and they are truly the soul of each moment, memories immortalized, that will be cherished for the rest of our lives. We thank Alison infinitely for joining our lives and being an amazing person in our adventures, and we look forward to having her there for future special moments in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amy W

Alison and Geoff are hands down the best photographers! I first met them when they photographed my sister's wedding and knew I would book them for mine. Everything from my engagement shoot to my wedding came out absolutely stunning. They are the nicest people to work with and... Read More really capture everything so amazing. I wouldn't look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor F

Working with Alison and Geoff was amazing! Not only were they fun to have around on the day of the wedding but they took the most beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever. Our wedding day was crazy and went by in what felt like an instant! But Alison and Geoff captured... Read More all the moments we missed and all the beautiful ones we wanted to re live! Trying to narrow down photos for an album is impossible because we got so many amazing shots! They were worth every penny and we can't wait to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Joanna K

We are still in awe of all the beautiful pictures from Alison. Her online portfolio speaks for itself, and she excels at still, portrait, and candid photography. She has a particularly great ability to capture candid moments. On the wedding day, Alison and Geoff were very laid... Read More back and put us at ease; it didn’t feel awkward like we were on a photoshoot. If Alison and Geoff can make us look beautiful and at ease, they can do it for anybody! We can’t wait to share our photos with family and friends!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Beverly P

Alison's reputation precedes her- she is truly the best in the business. I worked with her husband Geoff up to the wedding, and he responded to every e-mail I sent him within an hour. The day of, Alison and Geoff were such a calming presence and were wonderful people to spend a... Read More lot of the day with. Finally, my pictures arrived 1 month after the wedding (far quicker than I anticipated), and the pictures were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I can't recommend Alison Conklin enough.