Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

$5,000+

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Alison is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Nicole S

What I say ... Just go to her website, alisonconklin.com and you like the rest of us will understand why you MUST have Alison Conklin for your wedding photographer. Her and her husband Geoff are so professional, prompt, and deliver on what they know best ... Pure quality!! My... Read More wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks to Alison, I have every moment captured by her brilliant eye. Absolutely amazing!!

Truly EXCEPTIONAL!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 shelley b

EXCEPTIONAL! EXCEPTIONAL! EXCEPTIONAL! I am trying to grab the attention of all brides-to-be. You must be sure to book Alison Conklin as your photographer. While Alison may be holding a camera she is truly performing magic before your eyes. Alison's creative eye will take... Read More any simple scene and turn it into a MAGICAL- truer than life setting. Take the time to review her web site's blog and galleries and you will instantaneously feel that you were a guest at all of those weddings. Alison's great flexibility and calm manner will keep the bride and groom, bridal party, et al at such ease that the most natural, unposed and candid photos will be yielded. I continue to be amazed at how Alison and Geoff (who assisted her at my daughter's wedding) were able to be there at all the "right moments" while not getting in people's way or view. I recently attended a wedding where the photographer was constantly blocking people's views, practically tripping us on the dance floor, and often shining bright lights in our eyes. Alison's photography is IMPECCABLE, NATURAL,EXCITING, STIMULATING and just downright BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Any bride-to be- should consider booking Alison Conklin Photography as soon as you set a date. Utilize her packages fully and she will provide you with an exceptional and fun engagement picture session which will wet your appetite for what will be coming at your wedding. Your selection of her services as your wedding photographer will REAP you many rewards, as her memorable photos will immediately take you back to the feelings of wonder and excitement you had on your special day. I cannot thank Alison enough for providing my daughter and then fiancee with a fun filled and creative engagement photo session. The resulting photos are amazing and required great creative thought and inspiration. I quickly saw that Alison was able to see Dara and Sal's bright personalities and great love for each other. This carried through to their wedding day where the pictures just draw you in and allow you to feel their joy and love for one another. I am so grateful that she placed a large sample of their wedding day on her blog, a short time after the wedding. Now that we have the full set of pictures I am so amazed by all the wonderful aspects of the day that she was able to capture, many that I, as mother of the bride was too busy to observe, or recall due to many blurred memories of the day. People always say that the day will go so quickly. Thanks to Alison and her creative eye, I will have all the wonderful moments of my daughter's wedding to cherish and revisit forever. I also want to thank Alison and Geoff, for making us feel like VIPs. Their constant state of "calm" put us at such ease and enabled her to catch the bride and groom's and bridal party and guests "best moments" . You want to laugh along with them. While at the same time she captured Dara and Sal's great love for each other with some of the most romantic and touching pictures I have ever seen. These photos continue to bring tears to my eyes each time I look at them, now a few months later. I know that my family's relationship with Alison Conklin Photography will be ongoing for many other important events in our lives.

Alison Conklin is the MOST amazing photographer

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 emily d

Alison (and her wonderful husband, Geoff) are incredibly talented artists. I cannot express how grateful my husband and I are for capturing moments that we will treasure for decades to come. Alison captures the MOST priceless moments, emotions and connections between people.... Read More I am truly in awe of her gift. She also somehow manages to take the most perfect photographs without ever being in the way...our families (and our entire bridal party) absolutely loved her. Not only is Alison talented, but I guarantee that you will also want to become friends with her. She is one of the most perceptive, patient, cheerful, generous and kind people I have ever met...and she effortlessly puts everyone at ease around her. I honestly cannot understand why any bride would choose a different wedding photographer - the images she captures are worth their weight in gold (just take a look at her website!) and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. I am already excited to work her with again in the future when my husband and I have children!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alexa G

Alison and Geoff were such a pleasure to work with. They were both extremely professional and genuinely nice people. Everything with them is just so easy and stress-free, which is so important on what can be such a stressful day. We are so pleased with our wedding photos and... Read More honestly couldn't be happier that we chose to work with them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Aliza L

It's not really fair to describe Alison and Geoff as photographers. In truth, they are visionaries. Selecting a great photographer was the number one most important thing to me about our wedding. I spent hours and hours poring over websites, clicking through photos, and decided... Read More on Alison and Geoff after feeling as if they did they best job, bar none, at capturing genuine moments, joy, happiness, humor, sweetness -- everything that mattered to me. What I couldn't tell from their website, however, was how they produce such phenomenal photography largely as a result of being such phenomenal people themselves! I can't fully phrase just how at ease they made us feel, whether at our engagement session, getting prepped on the wedding day, before the wedding, and during the ceremony and reception. Our photos are remarkable as a result -- and the truth is, we were said when we had to say goodbye to them at the end of the night! If you look at Alison and Geoff's website, you can see that not only do they work with wedding couples, but many return to work with them when they have dogs, kids, for family photos, and more. That's because they are so talented, and so wonderful to be with. We are forever grateful that we were able to work with them on our wedding day, and look forward to creating many more memories together!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa W

Alison Conklin Photography exceeded all of our expectations during our wedding weekend (& in helping with planning ahead of time). They are talented, creative, personable, professional & incredibly fun to work with. We received our final photos about a week ago and are... Read More blown-away at their magnificence. They captured every incredible moment of our special day. We were thrilled and blessed to work with them and would highly recommend them for any special occasion! We hope to work with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I can't recommend Alison Conklin Photography enough! Alison (and her husband, Geoff) are truly talented artists and were a pleasure to work with. During the planning phase, they were extremely responsive, usually returning emails or phone calls in minutes! During the wedding... Read More day, they were such a calm presence, and captured such perfect moments as the day unfolded. They are so observant and caught so many perfect details. One of my mom's friends asked her if we had hired wedding photographers at all, because they were so discreet and blended in with our guests! Best of all, the photos are absolutely incredible, and I will cherish them forever. They also sent my entire edited online album less than TWO weeks after the wedding- I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to turn them around! I am so happy and I highly recommend working with Alison!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amelia C

Alison shot our engagement photos. They turned out beautifully! She was super easy to shoot with, and was really sweet and personable! Her style is so unique and has a great eye for really cool shots. My fiancé and I had a great time during our session with Alison : )

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mena H

Where can I possibly begin.... Having been photographed my senior year of high school by Alison, and falling absolutely in love with her pictures, I always hoped I could have her as part of my wedding day. When the time finally came, she and Geoff were adventurous enough to... Read More join me and my husband (and our crazy international family) in Naples, Italy. From their first lunch with my Italian family, through our engagement photo session in historic Naples, and our family style rehearsal dinner, it was a dream come true. By the time the wedding day finally arrived, my husband and I truly felt as though Alison and Geoff were part of the family, and they made us feel so comfortable in those precious moments leading up to our ceremony. It was like having a best friend with you every step of the way, laughing with you, experiencing everything with you, and capturing the beautiful essence of every moment. The entire day was made so absolutely perfect because everyone knew that the memories Alison was capturing were sure to be breathtaking, especially knowing that without a doubt there wouldn't be one special moment missed! Every stolen kiss, lively laugh, and loving tear was captured beautifully, and they are truly the soul of each moment, memories immortalized, that will be cherished for the rest of our lives. We thank Alison infinitely for joining our lives and being an amazing person in our adventures, and we look forward to having her there for future special moments in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amy W

Alison and Geoff are hands down the best photographers! I first met them when they photographed my sister's wedding and knew I would book them for mine. Everything from my engagement shoot to my wedding came out absolutely stunning. They are the nicest people to work with and... Read More really capture everything so amazing. I wouldn't look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor F

Working with Alison and Geoff was amazing! Not only were they fun to have around on the day of the wedding but they took the most beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever. Our wedding day was crazy and went by in what felt like an instant! But Alison and Geoff captured... Read More all the moments we missed and all the beautiful ones we wanted to re live! Trying to narrow down photos for an album is impossible because we got so many amazing shots! They were worth every penny and we can't wait to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Joanna K

We are still in awe of all the beautiful pictures from Alison. Her online portfolio speaks for itself, and she excels at still, portrait, and candid photography. She has a particularly great ability to capture candid moments. On the wedding day, Alison and Geoff were very laid... Read More back and put us at ease; it didn’t feel awkward like we were on a photoshoot. If Alison and Geoff can make us look beautiful and at ease, they can do it for anybody! We can’t wait to share our photos with family and friends!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Beverly P

Alison's reputation precedes her- she is truly the best in the business. I worked with her husband Geoff up to the wedding, and he responded to every e-mail I sent him within an hour. The day of, Alison and Geoff were such a calming presence and were wonderful people to spend a... Read More lot of the day with. Finally, my pictures arrived 1 month after the wedding (far quicker than I anticipated), and the pictures were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I can't recommend Alison Conklin enough.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Marisa

Alison and Geoff joined us for our wedding in Anguilla in November of 2015. I had admired their work after seeing them photograph several of my friends/acquaintances weddings. Once I got engaged I reached out to them and their friendliness, responsiveness, and overall... Read More excitement about being part of our day made working with them a no brainer. We had a blast shooting our engagement photos with Alison in Central Park - getting into row boats together would certainly help to break the ice, although there was really no ice to break as Alison was sweet as could be from the second we met her. Once we got to Anguilla, Alison and Geoff were so flexible and went with the flow, not adding a single ounce of stress to our wedding. They were there capturing all of the intimate moments from our day but not intrusive at all. All of my friends and family who were getting ready with me were in love with Alison (and the guys would say the same about Geoff who spent the morning of the wedding with them). They are two of the most hard working people I've met on a professional level, putting out work that I find more impressive than the "top" names in NYC photography, while also being two of the most genuine, kind, and fun people to work with. In looking at our photos, we were reminded of moments that would otherwise likely be forgotten, but capture the joy from our day in a way I didn't think was possible in a single photo. We couldn't be more thrilled with Alison & Geoff's work and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. There's no one else we would consider going to to capture the special moments in our life and look forward to working with them for a long time to come.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Holly B

AMAZING!!! We're in love with our wedding pictures! Alison and Geoff are wonderful! They make you feel so relaxed and are extremely accommodating & patience. It's incredible how they capture such beautiful moments...they have such a creative eye, the pictures look like works... Read More of art! Alison and Geoff made our day extra special! We absolutely love our wedding photos, and will enjoy looking at them for years to come!

AMAZINGGGGGGGG!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

Alison and her husband are truly talented at what they do. The photos they are able to catch are simply amazing and breathtaking. They are also a pleasure to work with and two of the sweetest people I have ever met. Would highly recommend them for any occasion. Sister of the... Read More Bride

Best photographers ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amy F

Alison and Geoff are the best of the best! They are super easy to work with, amazingly friendly, funny, professional... All the things you are looking for. Stop dilly dallying and hire them. It's like hanging out with you fun friends who also happen to be excellent... Read More photographers. They also create a fantastic high quality finished product, and were very responsive to all communications throughout planning. Worth every penny. Hire them.

Capturing Every Moment

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

The only photogrpaher I would reccommend to anyone would be Alison Conklin Photography. Both Alison and Geoff capture the moments that not all photographers do but that all clients want in their photos. Their photos don't feel staged or fake they capture all the real, precious... Read More moments on your special day. They made me and my husband feel comfortable taking photos which can somtimes be awkward. Alison has such a creative eye that made my photos look like they belonged in a magazine. I am so incredibly happy that I chose Alison Conklin Photograpgy.

Great people. Great Photos. Great Memories.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Alison and Geoff were the best choice for our wedding. They were very accommodating and fun to hang out with as we did TWO engagement shoots on TWO different coasts of the United States! The wedding day was relaxed but they still got great pictures of everyone getting ready... Read More and preparing for the big day. The photos of the ceremony were stunning from all angles. They also took some amazing shots during sunset at the receptions getting some amazing angles and colors that looked beautiful. I rate them an 11 out of 10!

The perfect memory

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kimberly P

For me, photography was the #1 priority for my wedding. It's the only lasting piece to be able to enjoy later. From my first email convo, Alison and her team were professional and warm. She delivered photos above and beyond my expectation. She truly captures magical light... Read More and beauty in her photos and I can not recommend her and her team enough. She is the sweetest person and just makes you so comfortable you forget she is taking your photos. My husband was very camera shy and she made him look like a natural. On the day of our wedding, her relaxed attitude helped calm my nerves and she got every shot I could have dreamed of. Her and her team are a very special find. Beautiful inside and out and create the most incredible photo moments I am going to be able to treasure forever. Alison thank you so much for everything you do! I would recommend Alison and her team to anyone that wants both beautiful imagery and an equally great experience working with her.

Magazine-Worthy Photography

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Lisa C

You cannot get a better photographer for your money. The talent & artistry involved in Alison's work is stunning, & you will not be disappointed. We hired Alison for a package which included our Engagement Session. This was a great way to get to know her, her to get to... Read More know us, & have a great time. We spent time at a farm near her in PA (Rodale Institute Farm) & it was incredible. We got an unbelievable number of images from the shoot, & got to play around & try so many things. Then came the wedding day! Our package also included her husband & co-shooter, Geoff. They work so well together - & you would barely notice they are there for all of the big moments - but they caught them all! While we did formal shots, my husband did some fishing, & the moment Alison captured ended up on the PhillyMag blog! Even the fish looked photo-ready! Also, there are photographers out there who may limit the number of photos you receive. For both our engagement & wedding photos we received more pictures than I could have ever imagined! It has been so hard choosing shots for save the dates & thank yous! The images that resulted from our big day take my breath away every time I look at them. If you want guaranteed amazing once-in-a-lifetime photography, Alison is your choice!

alison conklin ROCKS

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jacqueline R

She was poised, calm, easy going, professional, personal, and fun. I 100% suggest booking her for anything. I've been a bridesmaid more than I can count and she was nothing like I'd ever experienced. Our expectations were not just met, they were exceeded!! BOOK HER!

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Ever since Alison photographed my friend's wedding a few years ago, I started following her blog and admiring her work. When it came time for my own wedding, there was no question that I wanted to hire her. I live abroad but returned home to PA for my wedding, so as you can... Read More imagine, I had a lot to organise from far away. From my first email correspondence with Geoff, to my first meeting with Alison only a few months before my wedding, they were an absolute dream to work with. Alison has such a calm and warm demeanour, and she put me at ease from the very beginning. On the day of our wedding, she made the process of taking photographs feel so effortless and natural, and our wedding party felt just as comfortable as we did. We couldn't wait to see our proofs, and Alison was quick to deliver. Words can't even describe how amazing the photographs were. My husband and I looked through them for ages, and still do! Alison really managed to capture the spirit of the day, which was so important to us as it was the first (and probably last) time all our friends and family from two different countries would be in one place. Every reunion, first meeting, laugh, tear, crazy dance move...she got it all. She really gave us the most incredible gift, and we will cherish the photographs forever.

Once I found Alison, there was no one else!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Amy G

Like much of my wedding inspiration, I found Alison through a series of random Pinterest clicks. But once I found her, I was hooked. I looked through so many of her previous wedding blogs, and I loved how each one told I story. I could feel the emotions jumping off each... Read More photo, and I didn't even know the people! I did my due diligence and met with several other photographers. But at the end of the day, I kept comparing them to Alison's work that I had seen. I knew I couldn't go with anyone else on my wedding day. My husband and I live in NJ but we decided to take a trip down to Philly to meet with Alison in person. In her laid-back and calm style, she walked us through the services she offers and confirmed our beliefs that she was the one for us. She traveled up to us to do our engagement photos the summer before our wedding. I had never been photographed before, so I felt a little awkward and nervous. But Alison was great, asking us questions to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. This helped us to feel at ease and look as natural as possible. On the wedding day, Alison and Geoff were an amazing team. They were there when we needed them without being distracted. They made sure to capture each photo we wanted but also went with the natural flow of the evening. All of the bridal party commented on how easy they were to work with. And I loved that Alison kept reminding the guys to take off their sunglasses-- a small detail I am so grateful for! The pictures turned out more beautifully than I could imagine! I would recommend Alison to any future brides. She's worth it.

Better than The Best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kathryn H

Choosing Alison to photograph our wedding was not even up for discussion when my husband and I began planning our wedding. I have never been the girl that was dreaming of her "perfect wedding", but I began following Alison's blog after she photographed one of my friend's... Read More weddings because I felt so engaged in the pure emotion captured by her photos (even of complete strangers). A wedding day is a very special and very intimate experience, and I knew Alison's sensitivity and creativity would capture our love, happiness and those all-too-fleeting moments in a way that no one else could. With each picture of Alison's that my husband and I look at, we feel overcome by the emotion of that split-second - a stolen glance from my husband, my parents dancing together, our friends laughing, suspended mid-dance move. If a picture is worth a thousand words, Alison's photos are truly priceless.

Start a Conversation!