All Around Photography, Video and Sound

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

950-A Union Road, West Seneca, NY All of WNY- Buffalo Niagara Falls Dunkirk Lewiston Rochester (716) 674-0000

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Greg G

Stay Away at all costs! Kim will sell you on her business and tell you what you want to hear. We were worried about time line of finished product and Kim told us it takes only a couple of weeks after the wedding to get back to us. We hired her for Video Services and what we... Read More ended up with was almost a legal battle. Let us just say we paid over $1,000 for a home video I should have had a family member do for FREE!! You have to baby Kim, and the excuses never stop. Everything from "I'm Pregnant to sick...etc. Once she has your money, she doesn't care about you or the final product. They did mic the groom (me) on the wedding, so we could hear the vows, and yet none of that made the video. Also, 3 cameras were used during our ceremony. yet Kim's editing only portrayed a small portion of the story, as moments were missed such bringing our flower's before Mary. Also, half of disc 2 was without sound! Kim also learned our phone number's and would ignore our calls and not return them when we wanted the error's fixed. It took getting ready for small claims court for her to finally fix the error's. When a business does not have the dignity to respect their customer's, they should not be in business! Stay away, an extra $20 bucks at her competition, will save you 4 months of headaches!

2017-10-12T10:56:44 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry you feel this way. I did get you your discs (ahead of others who were before you so your out of town guests could see it) within a few weeks. Your opinion of the final edit and everyone else's are different. I was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jennifer Y

On a recommendation, we chose all around for our wedding pictures. What sold us was the fact that there was no time limit on how long we’d have our photographer for the day especially since we planned on taking a majority of our pictures at other locations around buffalo before... Read More our actual ceremony, for options. Kim was extremely helpful coming up with venues to take pictures, and all our meetings leading up to our wedding day seemed to go well. But since getting our pictures back, that I have probably looked over 1,000 times now, my husband & I are extremely disappointed in them. After planning our wedding for a year and half, our pictures were something I thought I'd have forever but I honestly only have a handful that are good enough to even keep/display. The DAY OF our wedding, Kim came onto my limo and informed me that she had eye surgery, something she said wasn’t planned. Whether it was or not I don’t know, but her knowing she had our wedding booked, we should have been informed before the actual day of our wedding and given the chance to explore our options, not be thrown the information ON OUR WEDDING DAY and have no other choice but to move forward as nothing was wrong. A majority of our pictures are blurry, have major shadows, and the lighting is horrible. Any decent pictures we do have, I’ve had to edit myself. For someone who has been doing this for years, she didn’t leave us with many options either. All our pictures are the same poses and same angles at every location we went too, no diversity or creativity at all. To us, she seemed more click happy (she took over 1,000 pictures) than giving us quality pictures. And take this into consideration if you thinking about hiring them…..the one picture I do have framed in my house, my FAVORITE picture from our wedding day, was taken by one of my bridesmaids not my photographer.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jeanine W

All Around Photography, Video, and Sound provided professional service, a smiling face, a great attitude, and an amazing product all for a great value. Kim was SO fast when it came to responding to our many inquiries via calls and texts (texting was a nice alternative that my... Read More husband and I appreciated). She captured so many beautiful photos of our first look, pictures we needed to have (family, vows, cake), pictures of the party, and even pictures that we had no idea she was taking (they turned out to be our favorites - rings in the flowers, my husband walking it out with his cousin, all the laughter that I still have no idea how she was able to capture so seamlessly). Further than the photography, she was in the midst of the wedding activities, offering support and suggestions that made our lives SO much easier. Finally, once all was said and done and it was time to order our pictures, Kim sat with us to go over each picture we wanted to order in detail. Without reservation, I recommend Kim and her company to any couple who is looking for an A+ photographer that will exceed your expectations.

Great value, beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Janine R

All-Around Photography was punctual at returning emails and were very professional the day of the wedding. They were great at making sure we got all the pictures we wanted plus creative ones we hadn't even thought of. Our photographer, Kim, even brought along an assistant who... Read More she was training at no additional cost. We just gave her a guest's meal from a last minute cancellation. Kim was also good at moving large groups of people around.

Review for All-Around Photography, Video and Sound

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Erika A

He was pleasant and easy going that is all I have to say that I like about him;Well I don't know where to start on our wedding day he was supposed to take according to our package (which was paid in full) 450-500 pic's. He only took 232 pic's. And the indoor pictures turned... Read More out either to light or to dark. He never took pictures of my only living grandparent no pic's of my mother and me. And very few pictures of the bride and groom alone. He didn't take any spontaneous pictures. My girlfriend took better pictures. His outdoor pictures were better but again didn't take very many. And at the reception he never took pictures of us talking to our guest and mingling. So many pictures he didn't take. I asked him why he only took 232 pictures and he had no answer he don't know!!!! I feel like giving his name but I won't.