Your Wedding Plans Start Here!

Congratulations on your engagement! We offer you over 16+ years of successful wedding planning experience. This extensive experience in the wedding industry, with the vendors and the local sites, gives us the the ability to handle all the planning details and successfully manage your wedding day.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

122 S Main Street , CHAGRIN FALLS, OH throughout Northeast Ohio (330) 696-3086

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katie F

I would give All Events Planned 200 stars if I could. Brandi was an absolute God-send! I've told all of my engaged friends to hire her. Brandi was critical in our wedding planning process. I truly don't think our big day would have been half as amazing as it was without her... Read More being a part of it. She was incredibly prompt to reply to every text, call, and email. When I needed advice or input on something, I could trust with 100% confidence that she was leading me in the right direction based on her vast experience in the business, but probably more importantly that she was being completely HONEST which, to me, is priceless. On the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch thanks to her quick thinking, foolproof organization, and calm demeanor, (and her assistant was just as wonderful!) I tell everyone that the #1 best decision I made in the wedding planning process was hiring Brandi at All Events Planned. If I could turn back time and do it all again, I would make the same choice 100x over! Hire her- I promise you won't regret it :)

Relax! Brandi has it handled.

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Kaitlin M

You know that feeling when you realize that you've bitten off more than you can chew?? Endlessly overwhelmed and stressed out?? As most brides, that was me three weeks before my June 14th wedding. It was a very last minute decision for me to hire a day-of coordinator and it was... Read More the best choice I made throughout the whole process. Brandi with All Events Planned eased my mind during the most hectic few weeks of my life. It was SO wonderful feeling like I recruited a teammate that was exclusively looking out for MY best interest and what we wanted our wedding to be. She crammed months worth of work into the three weeks prior to my wedding and took so much off of my plate. I never dreamed that I'd feel so at ease on my wedding day and I owe it all to All Events Planned. Thank you Brandi!!

Money Well Spent!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Beth H

It took some convincing (a lot) to get my husband on board with hiring a wedding planner. His stance was 'Why would I pay someone to organize what you already have?' I somehow convinced him to allow Brandi to do day of coordination. We were both impressed with the amount of... Read More things that did not happen according to plan but we knew of none of them until we returned from our honeymoon. We even received positive feedback from our guests that saw Brandi in action. I was amazed how 'flawless' my day was, but it was actually Brandi that made it all appear that way. My husband was the first to admit, it was the best decision for us to have Brandi there. We have not regrets on our money spent!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kate G

Brandi from All Events Planned was a gem when it came to planning our wedding. She was very candid and honest and extremely helpful in making our wedding beautiful and budget friendly. She was very accommodating when we changed our wedding date and venue six months into our... Read More planning process. I never felt like she was trying to persuade me in any way to do something I was not interested in doing for the big day. She was also always available to alleviate any of my worries or stressors in the planning process. She has great relationships with wedding vendors and we went with every recommendation for vendors that she made. She linked us with a wonderful caterer, photographer, hair and make up and DJ. She made the day so stress-free that I never knew if anything went awry. She set up and cleaned up everything so we were able to enjoy the day without any work on our end. I highly recommend her and AEP make your day beautiful and special like she made ours!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Kathy F

Our daughter got married in September here in Chagrin Falls. She and her husband live out of town, so I knew I would need help with planning. Brandi was excellent. We felt like her knowledge of vendors, her experience with where to "skimp" and where to "splurge" and her gentle... Read More nudges to stay on schedule were more than worth her fee. Our daughter and son in law wanted to blend the traditions of his culture and hers. They wanted a more informal affair so that would be comfortable and relaxed. Brandi understood their goal and supported their vision. I highly recommend All Events Planned.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Erica S

(First, let me say that I work with a TON of wedding planners) Brandi was a dream to work with! As a wedding vendor myself, it was assumed that I could plan my own wedding without the assistance of a coordinator - it quickly became clear that I needed the expertise of a planner... Read More to fill in the gaps and make it run smoothly. Brandi met with my now husband and I for a vibe session to start, and kept us on track with goals/to dos/venue visits, etc. She was quick to offer solutions and realistic expectations for our ceremony and celebration. We wanted everything to develop like a scene from a movie, and she did it! I will say this, I wish we would have hired her for longer into the night as there were a few details towards the end that she would've kept us on track for as the celebration became a party - trust me, hiring a coordinator is so worth it. All in all, we couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Alana P

We thought planning a Cleveland wedding from Miami would be difficult, but it was seamless and fun with All Events Planned on our side! We hired Brandi for the "month-of" planning, but she truly was involved throughout the entire wedding planning process. She dedicated time to... Read More get to know us as a couple, and our vision for our wedding day. At each step of the way, she reminded us of decisions that needed to be made, and provided countless expert suggestions. Her attention to detail made us confident that she understood exactly what we wanted for each part of the day… from getting ready, to the first look, the beautiful ceremony, and incredibly fun reception. Brandi’s expertise allowed this happy couple to enjoy our special day without a care in the world.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kara K

Thank goodness for Brandi and her team! We used Brandi for month of planning but she was there from the beginning. Brandi was always available by email or phone leading up to our big day and provided very helpful vendor recommendations. I knew that all of the details would be... Read More taken care of and on the day of, my biggest concern was just getting to the church on time - from there it was all taken care of. Rachel was also there at our ceremony and reception and we are so grateful for both of their help. From trying to find a missing vendor to helping repin my hair, they were there whenever I needed them. Thank you Brandi and Rachel for everything - we could not have done it without you!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Emily G

Brandi is excellent! She worked with me every step of the way and made my wedding absolutely perfect. I can honestly say I had no stress or worries before or during my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Maria Y

All Events Planned was a great choice in our wedding planning process. We always felt like top priority and enjoyed working with them the entire process. From vetting various vendors to avoiding day of disasters, they were there. I really appreciated the initial consultation... Read More to share what was important to us - people, music, parts of the ceremony. After the initial meeting, we had a few phone calls which served as check ins to make sure we had completed outstanding tasks. All Events Planned helped me greatly with numerous etiquette questions. The final month before the wedding we were in much more frequent contact. We had an in person meeting ( I did not live in the wedding location city) and then had emails throughout the rest of the time. Mostly to calm our nerves but All Events Planned took care of a lot of last minute details with our guidance. Overall All Events Planned helped us to just ENJOY the wedding and the process that comes along with it. Our day of experience was top notch. The entire process was also FUN! The team brings a lot of energy and positive mindset. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Anne P

We hired All Events Planned from a word of mouth recommendation. Upon reaching out we heard back almost immediately. This is the type of planner we needed. Even though they plan other weddings, you never feel like you're not the most important client. We were surrounded by... Read More competence. AEP made our wedding day so much more pleasurable since we didn't have to worry about any details. We highly recommend AEP!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Nicole A

brandi did an amazing job at our wedding. she was the right balance of assertiveness, which i needed during my typical indecisive times. and kindheartedness, which i needed along this special journey in my life. thank you brandi. i would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.... Read More best wedding money spent.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Nadia Z

Brandi was wonderful! I was hesitant at first to hire a planner, but I am so glad that we did. From the first meeting we had with her, it was obvious that she was an expert at what she does. She made the planning process easy and stress free, whenever I had a question or... Read More problem she always knew the answer and was easy to get in touch with over email or phone. I loved that she would suggest things she had seen at other weddings that she thought would fit well with the look and feel that we were going for. For example, she suggested having trivia at the tables which was a great way to get people talking to each other. In addition to all of her help with planning, she also made the wedding day stress free. She liaised with all of the vendors and made sure that things ran smoothly. It left my husband and me free to enjoy the day, without answering last minute logistical questions and worrying about setting things up. Hiring Brandi was a great decision and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is wedding planning!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Sarah Z

Brandi knows weddings inside out and provided the expertise that we needed to save time and money. Really kind and genuine person as well, a pleasure to work with.

Planner IS worth it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kate M

I signed-up for a partial planning service which included planning consultation and day-of coordination. If your ceremony and wedding are in the same location AND that venue has a great event coordinator then maybe a planner is not needed, BUT we were in two different venues... Read More (ceremony early afternoon, reception in the evening) and having Brandi's assistance through the planning process and on day-of was invaluable. Not to mention that it rained, so some last minute adjustments were required. We received so many compliments from family and friends (direct and through the grapevine) who said this was the best weddings they had ever attended because every detail was covered and things went so smoothly. Brandi was a huge reason for that success. There are planning packages to fit many different budgets and we were really on the fence about using a planner or not, but considering how expensive and stressful weddings can be anyway, I would strongly consider setting aside some funding for a professional planner to ensure your piece of mind. It will make the day less stressful and more enjoyable for the couple and family as all the details and hiccups are in good hands.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Kathleen P

When I first got engaged we were living in columbus and planning a wedding near Cleveland. I realized we would definitely need help pulling it all together, and at a fair price too. Working with Brandi was one of the best decisions I made. She was always on top of everything and... Read More so organized. Our meetings were always something I looked forward to! She was always asking the right questions to make sure all of our bases were covered and theta everything was prepared and ready to go. She helped us find everything we needed when we weren't in the area. She was always available if we had a question or concern. She really is the best of the best!! I'd say my favorite thing about her is how nice and sweet she is, but at the same time she is very serious and is not afraid to do what it takes to make sure everything runs smoothly! If you are looking for wedding planning help from someone with great ideas, great vendors, great personality, great organization and great results, you have ABSOLUTELY found your girl!! We couldn't be happier with out wedding and the way it all turned out! :)

All Events Planned

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

My experience with All Events Planned and Brandi were nothing short of excellent. As the MOH of a very indecisive best friend and bride, we gifted Brandi's services to her for the wedding and it was worth every penny! It saved all parties involved a lot of stress and took a lot... Read More of pressure off the bride for the rehearsal and the day of the ceremony! I don't know how people get married without a wedding planner, honestly, and Brandi's matter of fact attitude, prompt responsiveness and constant truthfulness were all incredible. Would recommened a hundred times over!

Helped with the little things!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Juliana L

We were extremely happy with Brandi. She was very straight forward and got the job done. We had her for mostly "day of" services. She checked in with me through out the night and made sure that any little thing I needed was taken care of so I didn't need to worry about it. It... Read More really made a difference, and I didn't feel like I needed to worry about the small stuff. My mom and I were incredibly thankful that Brandi took care of calling and confirming all the vendors. That was not something we wanted to deal with the days before the wedding. All in all, Brandi was great, and the wedding was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have done it without her!!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Krista S

Best decision ever! About 3 months before the wedding, I had a mini breakdown at work thinking about all the things that would need to be done the day of the wedding, with no idea how to make it all happen. A friend suggested hiring a "day of planner" and it was the best... Read More decision I could have made. Brandi was easy to work with, organized, and stayed in contact throughout the process. Any blips that happened the day of the wedding, I knew nothing about until it was all over. Most importantly, having her there allowed me to actually enjoy the day and not be stressed about the details.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Shannon W

Brandi Hamerstone at All Events Planned is nothing short of AMAZING! She helped me greatly during the planning stage of the wedding, by giving me advice and ideas when I needed them. She stayed in contact throughout the process to keep things organized. Then, on the day of the... Read More wedding, having her there as the "day of coordinator" was worth every penny and the best decision I made about the wedding. We had a few issues come up with other vendors and Brandi handled things smoothly and efficiently, so that I could relax and enjoy the day. She made our day even more amazing. I can't thank her enough. Anyone planning a wedding NEEDS Brandi!

Highly Recommend Brandi

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Caitlin P

Brandi and Nataya worked so hard to help make my wedding day amazing. They took a Word document with my instructions, and transformed our venue. It looked even better than the vision I had. I didn't have to worry about a single thing other than enjoying my wedding day. My... Read More biggest piece of advice to any newly engage bride is to get a wedding planner, for at least day of. I highly recommend All Events Planned. They gave us great service at an affordable cost, and worked so well with the other vendors (DJ, Videographer, Photographer) that we hired. THANK YOU BRANDI!

Wonderful Planner!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Michelle B

Before I met with Brandi I wasn't convinced I needed a wedding planner. I love to plan things and am very detail oriented. However, our ceremony and reception were at two places that aren't full service wedding venues and I had some concerns about how things would go. I... Read More decided to try to interview some planners for a day of coordinator. Brandi was the first and only planner I met with! She was so warm, honest and confident in our first meeting that we decided to hire her. She did day of coordination for us but was available for questions and we met two additinal times throughout the year of planning. Hiring her was one of thethe best decisions I made during the planning stages. The days before the wedding and on the day of I don't think our day would have run so smoothly and perfectly without her. I worried about NOTHING! She was so on top of things. The example I use to everyone is that when my husband and I were greeting guests at tables during the reception one of my family members handed me a card. Within seconds Brandi was there to take it and put it on our card box! She must of had her eyes on us all night and anticipated our needs so well. I would not hesititate to recommend Brandi to anyone planning their wedding and would choose All Events Planned in the future if I found myself in need of an event planner. Thank you Brandi!

Organized & Efficient Planner

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie B

Brandi was incredibly helpful in keeping us on track throughout the process, in answering all my questions in a very timely manner, and especially in making our entire wedding weekend run smoothly. As the bride, I didn't have to worry about any last minute details or make sure... Read More things were on schedule. Brandi and her assistant kept our whole night on track, and were reassuring to me throughout the day. Brandi is incredibly organized and a no-nonsense planner- and that's just what we needed to pull off such a big, important weekend!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

All Events Planned did a great job with helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Brandi put our minds at ease when we would have our freak out moments. I couldn't ask for a better wedding planner!

Great service and amazing price!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Brandi was fantastic! She was personable and fun, and from start to finish made me feel that I had nothing to worry about on the day of my wedding. All Events Planned was extremely reasonable in price for everything that that they did for me, and I would highly recommend them... Read More to anyone!

Brandi Hamerstone

With a degree in hospitality and a full event planning background over the past 16 years, the most obvious choice for a career direction was to open my own planning company. The previous positions have consisted of event planning, banquet management, catering sales, public programs with guests counts of up to 5000 people. My focus in on working with each bride in a manner that specifically fits their personality, budget, needs and style. Within the past two years, more planners have been added to the company to accommodate even more brides with a wider variety of budgets and styles.