The Boutique With Curves

All My Heart Bridal is the first, and only, bridal boutique in Kansas City to specifically service plus size brides sizes 14 and above. Showcasing designers from all over the world, including Allure, Callista, Ivory & Co., Studio Levana, and our very own Watercolor Collection, our salon focuses on making brides feel beautiful on their big day.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1551 NE Douglas St, Lees Summit, MO (816) 600-0651

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sloane E

From the minute we walked in the door I knew this was going to be the place I would buy my wedding dress. Sarah made my group and I so comfortable, we knew we were going to have a great time! I started off by letting Sarah know that I really didn't want anything strapless so... Read More that I wasn't pulling it up constantly, I didn't want anything too tight, and no super long trains. Being a "curvy girl", I have never in my life been to a store that everything I put on fit like a glove. Not only fit, looked beautiful! It was a feeling I had never had, but I was happy and loving it!! Then we found the one... It ended up being everything I thought I didn't want. Strapless, very form fitting and a beautiful train! Sarah showed me that I could pull these things off, and rock it! I remember in my head thinking "I won't be that girl that cries". Joke was on me; the second Sarah put the veil on me I lost it, and so did my family along with me. We were able to do so many different things with veils and belts to really get the look I wanted (or didn't know that I wanted, rather). Overall I would rate Sarah and her store a 15/10. I could never have pictured a more perfect day!!

2017-06-13T15:47:15 Response from the vendor

SLOANE! You know the way to our hearts! Thank you so much for your kind words. We had so much fun helping you choose the perfect dress, and we are happier to hear you had such an awesome experience. See you soon!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jennifer O

AMH is the perfect shop to find a plus size dress! I had just about given up going into a bridal shoppe, everywhere I went there was nothing I could try on, or the fit was so off I looked ridiculous, or it was just not what I wanted. I was also tired of feeling like livestock... Read More being shuffled through the line and feeling like it was a bother to ask for assistance. My entire mood changed the second I walked through the door of AMH! Heather greeted me and was so sweet and helpful. She took the time to really ask about my preferred style and themes and budget. She knew the in's and out's of every dress and was so helpful in finding one's that suited me best! The selection was outstanding and I knew my dress the second I put it on! When I came back a few months later to pick it up, I was blown away again at how welcoming and helpful Sarah was. I will recommend AMH to any and every plus size bride-to-be I know, because they are truly THE BEST!

2017-06-29T17:02:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennifer! We had such an amazing time helping you find the dress of your dreams, and we cannot wait to see photos. Congrats again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kiley F

I have so many great things to say about AMH. I went in for one of their Sip & Shop appointments and was blown away by the service. It was amazing to get my hair and makeup done as I want it to be on our wedding day while my family got to drink champagne, eat cupcakes, and... Read More browse through dresses. Sarah made sure that I tried on the dresses that I liked and not just whatever my family had pulled off the racks. The dress selection was amazing. There were so many different styles of dresses in a very wide range of sizes. Sarah made trying dresses on fun and painless, and ultimately picked my dream dress! I couldn't be happier with the service I received! I would definitely recommend!

2017-05-19T10:53:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Kiley!! We had so much fun with you and your glam squad and your Sip & Shop, and we cannot begin to tell you how beautiful you are in your gown!! We cannot wait for it to arrive so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Brittney H

5 stars is just not enough! Sarah is such an amazing person. I called day of needing an appointment to come in to try on wedding gowns. Danielle set me up with an appointment and got more insight about what I was looking for. As soon as you walk into All My Heart Bridal, you... Read More feel beautiful, before even tryingn on dresses. I was able to pick dresses that I wanted to try and Sarah sat with me and talked to me about my vision for my wedding gown and day. She is very outgoing and has such a beautiful story of how her shop was founded. She made me feel super confident and comfortable in my own skin. The first dress I tried on was beautiful. She has beautiful gowns in all sorts of styles. I was so in love with the dress, but I still wanted to try all of my favorites on. She assisted me, was very open to my feedback about the dress, and helped me even assessorize. She allowed me to try on the 1st dress and I just knew that it was the one! Overall, I left feeling AMAZING and most importantly BEAUTIFUL! Thank you! Sarah and Danielle

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley T

My consult time with All My Heart Bridal was amazing. Going in to my first dress search i kept my options open. There were several options of every type of dress available for me to try on, and was able to find the perfect dress for my day! I said "YES TO THE DRESS" which was... Read More not expected at all. Sarah was happy to assist me with everything i needed to make my wedding dress a reality. I would recommend All My Heart Bridal to curvy brides every where!

2017-09-19T18:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley! We had so much fun with you, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tiffany C

Seriously, I cannot express enough how happy I am with All My Heart Bridal. They have a great selections of dresses. I felt very comfortable there. I tried on about 5 dresses, but I knew the second one was it for me. The staff are amazing and truly help you find the dress of... Read More your dreams.

2017-08-22T15:30:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Tiffany! We had so much fun saying yes to the dress with you, and are sending you all our love!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Dionne L

The was the first store I visited and the owner was wonderful. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but the owner was so patient and kind. I never felt rushed.

2017-08-09T10:35:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback Dionne! We had so much fun helping you, and cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Erin C

I loved shopping here. I had been to a couple other places but AMH has a great supply of plus size dresses and I found several I loved and ended up buying one. Sarah was great about helping us look and honest about what alterations could be done. It was a great experience all... Read More around and I would recommend to any curvy bride.

2017-08-04T11:56:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Erin! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and we can't wait until it arrives this winter!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Wendy H

I can't say enough good things about my experience at All My Heart Bridal. Sarah is AMAZING. Extremely helpful, so sincere and makes you feel so wonderful about shopping for your dress. I visited AMH because of the amazing reviews on theknot.com and it exceeded my expectations!... Read More I found the most amazing dress with Sarah's help. I HIGHLY recommend you stop here first!

2017-07-26T12:38:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Wendy! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and cannot wait to see photos of the big day!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kristen C

It was an absolute joy to work with Sarah in picking my dream dress. I had no idea what I wanted and she took the time to figure out what would fit me well and what also appealed to my personal taste. I tried on THE ONE and tears were streaming. Thank you, Sarah, for making this... Read More such a special part of my wedding.

2017-07-20T12:08:20 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun with you Kristen, and we are so happy we were able to help you say yes to the dress! Congratulations on the big day, and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jamie D

I loved my experience at AMH Bridal! Sarah took the time to find what I really wanted and i'm so glad I found my dress!

2017-07-20T12:07:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Jamie! We had such a fun time with you, and cannot wait until your gown arrives!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Andrea C

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! She made me feel confident in every dress that I put on but was also honest with me. I'm so glad that I chose All My Heart Bridal as my first wedding dress shopping experience.

2017-07-03T10:15:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Andrea! We are so happy to hear you loved visiting us at AMH, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 MicKayla S

Fantastic!! So glad I went to AMH bridal I'm so in the with my dress I can't wait for the big day!! Sarah is absolutely amazing and knows exactly what she is doing!! Thanks so much!!

2017-07-03T10:15:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you MicKayla!! We had the best time with you, and we cannot wait for the big day. Sending you all our love!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Caitlin E

Sarah is amazing. I was really dreading shopping for a dress and I had a blast at AMH. And I found the perfect dress!

2017-06-30T15:28:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Caitlin! We had so much fun with you and your glam squad, and couldn't be more excited you found your dream dress!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Rebecca N

Sarah was absolutely amazing! I cried as soon as I put on the first gown because it was the first dress that fit. Her shop caters to REAL plus size and curvy brides. She ACTUALLY had my sizes in her shop instead of only having 1 or two that I could barely get over my head. She... Read More made me feel so special & taken care of. I highly recommend AMH Bridal!

2017-06-13T10:54:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Rebecca! We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress, and we cannot wait for the big day. Good luck with planning, and we will see you soon!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Olivia W

Amazing place. Loved the fact that it was small, but had plenty of dresses that fit me and made me feel beautiful!!

2017-06-01T12:29:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Olivia! We had so much fun at your appointment, and cannot wait to welcome you back to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Bethany L

If you're thinking about visiting, do it!! I loved everything about dress shopping here! I'm SOO glad I found this dress shop!

2017-05-31T14:19:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Bethany! We had so much fun helping you choose the perfect dress, and we cannot wait until it arrives!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Elizabeth W

Shopping at All My Heart Bridal was amazing! I am not a girl who ever wears dresses and Sarah made it so fun. I had a great time and my mom and MIL-to-be did too. An awesome place for curvy brides. Definitely where I would send my friends.

2017-05-19T10:55:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Elizabeth! We had so much fun helping you find your dream dress, and we cannot wait for it to arrive!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lindsay H

Finding my dress was such a wonderful experience at AMH! We had a Saturday afternoon appointment. Once we arrived Sarah greeted me and gave me the chance to look around at the dresses and select some to try on before she even asked me any questions! Just let me find whatever... Read More might catch my eye! I had two sisters, my mom and best friend with me and Sarah encouraged them to also look around and see what they'd like to see me in as well. It set the tone for an amazing shopping day! Sarah had me try on a couple of dresses she chose and they were amazing. However, she was always encouraging and listened to my likes and dislikes about everything. Sarah was focused on helping me find what I wanted, not what she wanted me to have and I appreciated that! She was mindful of my budget and offered some options for payment that allowed for flexibility! Truly every single dress was incredible in its own way. It was wonderful to try on dresses created with a curvy bride in mind rather than dresses just in a larger size. I felt so beautiful! Sarah never rushed me or questioned my thoughts or what I liked. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and I can't wait to keep working with AMH through the tailoring and accessory process. It was everything I could have hoped for and more!

2017-05-02T15:35:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Lindsay! We had so much fun spending time with you, and your glam squad, and we are over the moon you found the perfect dress for your big day! We can't wait for it to arrive so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Gwen M

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! This was the first place I went and it should have just been the only place I went! Like any curvy girl I can be pretty confident about my curves, but was a bit of a nervous disaster about getting my wedding dress. As soon as I walked in the door Sarah put my... Read More nerves at ease. Almost every dress I tried on I liked, but one stood out that I LOVED! There was a variety of dress at that AMH Bridal, but there was not a huge selection like at some other big box stores. After shopping around a little more I figured out why. The prices at the other store were the same, but the quality of dresses were not! The quality of dresses at AMH Bridal were in an entirely different league than the other stores; from the materials to the cut. They were designed for curvy girls. They are not dresses designed for girls with straight, thin, uncurvy bodies just in larger sizes. Also I feel Sarah put a lot of thought into the dresses she picked to be in her store with cuts and styles that will be flattering on a curvy girl. I am not going to lie ladies, it is fun to put one dress on after another that feels flattering. I kept my entire appointment at AMH Bridal while the other 2 stores I walked out of my appointments. Ultimately I went back to get the dress that I love and I am so happy with my decision! (Not to mention the second time I went in, I was now stressed out about other aspects of my wedding and Sarah knew the right people to fix my problems. Big Bonus she knows the industry well!) Thank You Sarah!!!!

2017-04-28T10:35:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Gwen! We had such an amazing time with you, and loved sharing in this experience. You are a beautiful bride, and we cannot wait to see your Northern Lights wedding photos!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Jess W

I AM SO GLAD THIS PLACE EXISTS. A boutique with only plus size dresses?! Yes, please! I had an amazing experience here. My appointment was with Sarah (the owner) on a Friday afternoon and it could not have went more smoothly. Sarah was very knowledgeable about all of the dresses... Read More and made all of us feel comfortable and welcome. The shop is adorable and has a nice selection of different dresses for lots of budgets. If you're a plus size bride who is looking for a really nice, low-stress, and low-pressure experience, please check this place out!

2017-04-04T14:15:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Jess! We had so much fun spending time with you, and cannot wait to say yes to the dress with you!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 T A

Great experience!! Loved the shop, and the assistance I was given.

2017-03-28T12:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your experience was so positive, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Allison V

Sarah (owner) was amazing!! She knows what she is doing and did everything she could to make me feel special the entire day. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase. I loved that her entire store is designed for plus size brides. She had dresses starting at size 14.... Read More This was the 4th store I had been to trying to fine the right dress. I walked in frustrated and ready to give up. She made my dreams come true by helping me find my dress. Her attention to detail will make her store a huge success.

2017-02-22T10:10:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Allison! We had such an amazing time with you and your glam squad, and we couldn't be more blessed to share in your "say yes to the dress" experience! You are going to rock it on your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Julie D

This boutique is AMAZING! The owner, Sarah, made my time there memorable. She was very professional and at the same time made me feel comfortable and beautiful. She is incredibly knowledgable about the products she carries. I would recommend her boutique to any curvy... Read More bride!

2017-02-09T11:48:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Julie! We had so much fun with you and your glam squad, and we are sending all our best your way for the big day!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Megan G

I had the best experience here! The owner is amazing at what she does and she was so helpful and gave great input. Highly recommend to everybody

2017-02-08T11:22:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Megan! It was such a treat to spend time with you and your family, and we cannot wait to see you back in a couple of months to say yes to the dress!

Sarah Bronson

Hello, Lovelies! My name is Sarah, and I am the owner of All My Heart Bridal, or AMH as I so lovingly refer to it. Creating personal relationships with my brides is one of the most important and fun things I love about my job. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I wore a Justin Alexander tea-length gown on my wedding day, I have two canine little girls whom I love dearly. More importantly, I cannot wait to meet you and hear all about your big day. I cannot wait to laugh with you, shed tears of joy with you, and most importantly, pop a bottle of Champagne and say “Yes to the dress!” with you.