The Boutique With Curves

All My Heart Bridal is the first, and only, bridal boutique in Kansas City to specifically service plus size brides sizes 14 and above. Showcasing designers from all over the world our salon focuses on making brides feel beautiful on their big day. Join us November 21st - 25th for our annual White Friday Sale! Brides who say yes to the dress will receive discounts on special orders, a wide variety of off-the-rack options, and our $20.00 Accessories Table including veils, hair pieces, belts, and more!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1551 NE Douglas St, Lees Summit, MO (816) 600-0651

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Brittney H

5 stars is just not enough! Sarah is such an amazing person. I called day of needing an appointment to come in to try on wedding gowns. Danielle set me up with an appointment and got more insight about what I was looking for. As soon as you walk into All My Heart Bridal, you... Read More feel beautiful, before even tryingn on dresses. I was able to pick dresses that I wanted to try and Sarah sat with me and talked to me about my vision for my wedding gown and day. She is very outgoing and has such a beautiful story of how her shop was founded. She made me feel super confident and comfortable in my own skin. The first dress I tried on was beautiful. She has beautiful gowns in all sorts of styles. I was so in love with the dress, but I still wanted to try all of my favorites on. She assisted me, was very open to my feedback about the dress, and helped me even assessorize. She allowed me to try on the 1st dress and I just knew that it was the one! Overall, I left feeling AMAZING and most importantly BEAUTIFUL! Thank you! Sarah and Danielle

2017-10-17T11:53:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the love Brittney! We had so much fun sharing in this experience with you, and are thrilled we helped you feel beautiful. We can't wait for the big day!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jennifer O

AMH is the perfect shop to find a plus size dress! I had just about given up going into a bridal shoppe, everywhere I went there was nothing I could try on, or the fit was so off I looked ridiculous, or it was just not what I wanted. I was also tired of feeling like livestock... Read More being shuffled through the line and feeling like it was a bother to ask for assistance. My entire mood changed the second I walked through the door of AMH! Heather greeted me and was so sweet and helpful. She took the time to really ask about my preferred style and themes and budget. She knew the in's and out's of every dress and was so helpful in finding one's that suited me best! The selection was outstanding and I knew my dress the second I put it on! When I came back a few months later to pick it up, I was blown away again at how welcoming and helpful Sarah was. I will recommend AMH to any and every plus size bride-to-be I know, because they are truly THE BEST!

2017-06-29T17:02:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennifer! We had such an amazing time helping you find the dress of your dreams, and we cannot wait to see photos. Congrats again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kiley F

I have so many great things to say about AMH. I went in for one of their Sip & Shop appointments and was blown away by the service. It was amazing to get my hair and makeup done as I want it to be on our wedding day while my family got to drink champagne, eat cupcakes, and... Read More browse through dresses. Sarah made sure that I tried on the dresses that I liked and not just whatever my family had pulled off the racks. The dress selection was amazing. There were so many different styles of dresses in a very wide range of sizes. Sarah made trying dresses on fun and painless, and ultimately picked my dream dress! I couldn't be happier with the service I received! I would definitely recommend!

2017-05-19T10:53:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Kiley!! We had so much fun with you and your glam squad and your Sip & Shop, and we cannot begin to tell you how beautiful you are in your gown!! We cannot wait for it to arrive so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Shayla M

So after hearing about various horror stories of curvy brides visiting bridal salons that didn’t carry sample plus size gowns I decided to look for a salon that specifically catered to size 14 and above. Let me tell you that’s the best decision I made. I’m a curvy girl, size... Read More 16 and fabulous currently living in Japan, in October I flew back to the USA to find and purchase my wedding dress. I was only home for a week so I knew I had to find a dress. To play it safe I scheduled appointments with two other salons just in case I didn’t find something at All My Heart (AMH). So on the day of the appointment I arrived to AMH with my mom and we were warmly greeted by the owner of the salon Sarah Bronson. Not only did she treat me like a QUEEN but she was super nice and sweet to my mom and made her MOB experience just as special and memorable as my bridal experience. The salon carried many dresses in various sizing and silhouettes and the pricing was very reasonable. There were even dresses that could be purchased off the rack. Immediately I knew that my decision to visit a curvy salon was the right decision and as it turned out dress number four was the one for me, so I ended up canceling the other two appointments. My advice to other curvy brides residing in the Kansas/Missouri area is to definitely check out AMH. You will receive one on one attention and the staff will go above and beyond to help you choose the right dress for your special day. AND you’ll be the only bride that person is helping. None of that juggling 5 brides to one attendant. I can’t guarantee you’ll get Sarah, but I can guarantee that everyone who’s a part of the AMH team will lay out the red carpet for you. Sarah even took it further and assisted me in locating a salon in Houston to perform alternations as my wedding is being held in Houston. Now that’s EXCELLENT customer service!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Bailey K

This place is amazing, I have never felt so good just about my weight. I’ve always been self conscious, they made that disappear within minutes!! They also have an amazing gown and accessory choice!!!

2017-11-16T15:05:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome kind words Bailey! We loved having you in and help making you feel beautiful! You're going to make a gorgeous bride! Good luck with the rest of wedding planning!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica F

This place is fantastic!! I hate shopping for clothes and Sarah made shopping for my wedding dress a fun experience! I felt gorgeous and may have found THE dress!!

2017-10-25T10:07:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the love Jessica! We had so much fun with you and your loved ones finding some gorgeous gowns, and we cannot wait to welcome you back for a Sip & Shop!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kayla H

I wish you had extra stars to give! As a plus size bride, I really struggled to enjoy shopping for my dress. AMH gave me the best bridal experience possible. I left the store feeling amazing. The customer service is top notch and they went above and beyond to help me find the... Read More perfect dress!

2017-10-25T10:08:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Kayla! We loved helping you feel beautiful, and finding the perfect dress for the big day. Good luck with planning, and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jaime G

I had the BEST experience here! I was bummed out because I couldn't find a dress to fit my shape/curves at other places....AMH did not disappoint and Danielle was AMAZING!!!!!!! She made my experience something to remember and I can finally say I said YES TO THE DRESS!!!! The... Read More feel of the store and her energy put me at ease. The owner Sarah came in shortly after my purchase with such a warm spirit and instantly engaged in conversation. Thank you Danielle and Sarah for being beyond amazing in my dress search.

2017-10-25T10:09:22 Response from the vendor

Jaime!! We love you, and we loved sharing in this experience with you! You are going to rock your gown, and we cannot wait to see you again when it arrives. Good luck with planning!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie H

I had such an amazing experience at AMH! Sarah and Danielle made my dress shopping experience incredible. Both are excellent at what they do and the selection of dresses was over the top. The quality of their dresses is top notch and their prices are very reasonable. I felt... Read More like a princess! I highly recommend AMH to all the curvy beautiful ladies!

2017-10-17T11:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Katie! We loved sharing in this experience with you, and wish you all the best in wedding planning!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley T

My consult time with All My Heart Bridal was amazing. Going in to my first dress search i kept my options open. There were several options of every type of dress available for me to try on, and was able to find the perfect dress for my day! I said "YES TO THE DRESS" which was... Read More not expected at all. Sarah was happy to assist me with everything i needed to make my wedding dress a reality. I would recommend All My Heart Bridal to curvy brides every where!

2017-09-19T18:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley! We had so much fun with you, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tiffany C

Seriously, I cannot express enough how happy I am with All My Heart Bridal. They have a great selections of dresses. I felt very comfortable there. I tried on about 5 dresses, but I knew the second one was it for me. The staff are amazing and truly help you find the dress of... Read More your dreams.

2017-08-22T15:30:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Tiffany! We had so much fun saying yes to the dress with you, and are sending you all our love!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Dionne L

The was the first store I visited and the owner was wonderful. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but the owner was so patient and kind. I never felt rushed.

2017-08-09T10:35:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback Dionne! We had so much fun helping you, and cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Erin C

I loved shopping here. I had been to a couple other places but AMH has a great supply of plus size dresses and I found several I loved and ended up buying one. Sarah was great about helping us look and honest about what alterations could be done. It was a great experience all... Read More around and I would recommend to any curvy bride.

2017-08-04T11:56:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Erin! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and we can't wait until it arrives this winter!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Wendy H

I can't say enough good things about my experience at All My Heart Bridal. Sarah is AMAZING. Extremely helpful, so sincere and makes you feel so wonderful about shopping for your dress. I visited AMH because of the amazing reviews on theknot.com and it exceeded my expectations!... Read More I found the most amazing dress with Sarah's help. I HIGHLY recommend you stop here first!

2017-07-26T12:38:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Wendy! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and cannot wait to see photos of the big day!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kristen C

It was an absolute joy to work with Sarah in picking my dream dress. I had no idea what I wanted and she took the time to figure out what would fit me well and what also appealed to my personal taste. I tried on THE ONE and tears were streaming. Thank you, Sarah, for making this... Read More such a special part of my wedding.

2017-07-20T12:08:20 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun with you Kristen, and we are so happy we were able to help you say yes to the dress! Congratulations on the big day, and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jamie D

I loved my experience at AMH Bridal! Sarah took the time to find what I really wanted and i'm so glad I found my dress!

2017-07-20T12:07:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Jamie! We had such a fun time with you, and cannot wait until your gown arrives!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Andrea C

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! She made me feel confident in every dress that I put on but was also honest with me. I'm so glad that I chose All My Heart Bridal as my first wedding dress shopping experience.

2017-07-03T10:15:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Andrea! We are so happy to hear you loved visiting us at AMH, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 MicKayla S

Fantastic!! So glad I went to AMH bridal I'm so in the with my dress I can't wait for the big day!! Sarah is absolutely amazing and knows exactly what she is doing!! Thanks so much!!

2017-07-03T10:15:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you MicKayla!! We had the best time with you, and we cannot wait for the big day. Sending you all our love!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Caitlin E

Sarah is amazing. I was really dreading shopping for a dress and I had a blast at AMH. And I found the perfect dress!

2017-06-30T15:28:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Caitlin! We had so much fun with you and your glam squad, and couldn't be more excited you found your dream dress!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sloane E

From the minute we walked in the door I knew this was going to be the place I would buy my wedding dress. Sarah made my group and I so comfortable, we knew we were going to have a great time! I started off by letting Sarah know that I really didn't want anything strapless so... Read More that I wasn't pulling it up constantly, I didn't want anything too tight, and no super long trains. Being a "curvy girl", I have never in my life been to a store that everything I put on fit like a glove. Not only fit, looked beautiful! It was a feeling I had never had, but I was happy and loving it!! Then we found the one... It ended up being everything I thought I didn't want. Strapless, very form fitting and a beautiful train! Sarah showed me that I could pull these things off, and rock it! I remember in my head thinking "I won't be that girl that cries". Joke was on me; the second Sarah put the veil on me I lost it, and so did my family along with me. We were able to do so many different things with veils and belts to really get the look I wanted (or didn't know that I wanted, rather). Overall I would rate Sarah and her store a 15/10. I could never have pictured a more perfect day!!

2017-06-13T15:47:15 Response from the vendor

SLOANE! You know the way to our hearts! Thank you so much for your kind words. We had so much fun helping you choose the perfect dress, and we are happier to hear you had such an awesome experience. See you soon!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Rebecca N

Sarah was absolutely amazing! I cried as soon as I put on the first gown because it was the first dress that fit. Her shop caters to REAL plus size and curvy brides. She ACTUALLY had my sizes in her shop instead of only having 1 or two that I could barely get over my head. She... Read More made me feel so special & taken care of. I highly recommend AMH Bridal!

2017-06-13T10:54:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Rebecca! We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress, and we cannot wait for the big day. Good luck with planning, and we will see you soon!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Olivia W

Amazing place. Loved the fact that it was small, but had plenty of dresses that fit me and made me feel beautiful!!

2017-06-01T12:29:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Olivia! We had so much fun at your appointment, and cannot wait to welcome you back to say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Bethany L

If you're thinking about visiting, do it!! I loved everything about dress shopping here! I'm SOO glad I found this dress shop!

2017-05-31T14:19:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Bethany! We had so much fun helping you choose the perfect dress, and we cannot wait until it arrives!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Elizabeth W

Shopping at All My Heart Bridal was amazing! I am not a girl who ever wears dresses and Sarah made it so fun. I had a great time and my mom and MIL-to-be did too. An awesome place for curvy brides. Definitely where I would send my friends.

2017-05-19T10:55:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Elizabeth! We had so much fun helping you find your dream dress, and we cannot wait for it to arrive!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lindsay H

Finding my dress was such a wonderful experience at AMH! We had a Saturday afternoon appointment. Once we arrived Sarah greeted me and gave me the chance to look around at the dresses and select some to try on before she even asked me any questions! Just let me find whatever... Read More might catch my eye! I had two sisters, my mom and best friend with me and Sarah encouraged them to also look around and see what they'd like to see me in as well. It set the tone for an amazing shopping day! Sarah had me try on a couple of dresses she chose and they were amazing. However, she was always encouraging and listened to my likes and dislikes about everything. Sarah was focused on helping me find what I wanted, not what she wanted me to have and I appreciated that! She was mindful of my budget and offered some options for payment that allowed for flexibility! Truly every single dress was incredible in its own way. It was wonderful to try on dresses created with a curvy bride in mind rather than dresses just in a larger size. I felt so beautiful! Sarah never rushed me or questioned my thoughts or what I liked. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and I can't wait to keep working with AMH through the tailoring and accessory process. It was everything I could have hoped for and more!

2017-05-02T15:35:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Lindsay! We had so much fun spending time with you, and your glam squad, and we are over the moon you found the perfect dress for your big day! We can't wait for it to arrive so... Read Less Read More

Sarah Bronson

Hello, Lovelies! My name is Sarah, and I am the owner of All My Heart Bridal, or AMH as I so lovingly refer to it. Creating personal relationships with my brides is one of the most important and fun things I love about my job. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I wore a Justin Alexander tea-length gown on my wedding day, I have two canine little girls whom I love dearly. More importantly, I cannot wait to meet you and hear all about your big day. I cannot wait to laugh with you, shed tears of joy with you, and most importantly, pop a bottle of Champagne and say “Yes to the dress!” with you.