The Boutique With Curves

All My Heart Bridal isn't your typical bridal boutique. Sure, we have pink walls, white dresses, and pretty things. But we are so much more than that. We are a group of women who empower each other to embrace our bodies differences, and encourage one another to love our curves. Our goal isn't to sell you a wedding dress. Our goal is to make you feel beautiful and confident in who you are. Create lasting memories with your loved ones. To love yourself with all your heart. And most importantly, say yes to the dress.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1551 NE Douglas St, Lees Summit, MO (816) 600-0651

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Alicia S

Sarah at AMH bridal was AMAZING to work with. I came from out of state with my dream dress already figured out...I thought. Sarah listened to my wants and comfort level in various styles. She took great care in listening to me as well as watching my facial and body language in... Read More different dresses. She ultimately helped me find the dress of my dreams... ironically not the dress I thought I was going to get. It was a dress I never would have picked for myself but am so happy Sarah suggested trying it on. Being a plus size bride makes it challenging to find a dress in the store that fits your shape. AMH caters to brides like me and makes us feel like we are the most beautiful woman in the world.

2018-02-16T10:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Alicia! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and cannot wait to see you again soon. Good luck with planning!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Jessica B

Such and incredible experience! This was the first stop on my dress shopping agenda and it ended up being my only stop! The setting was very intimate and I felt so comfortable and beautiful when trying on all 5 dresses (that's right, it only took me 5 dressed to find the... Read More one). Highly recommend for all of you curvy ladies out there. The experience is one of a kind! Thank you Sarah and All My Heart for a day I will never forget!

2018-01-11T11:38:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Jessica! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and cannot wait to see you again soon!! XOXO

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Emily C

All my heart bridal makes you feel like one in a million.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Jessica W

All My Heart Bridal provided an absolutely amazing experience for my sister! I am so glad the owner followed through with her vision to provide dresses for curvy brides. It was so refreshing to be in such a beautiful space with such positive energy. From booking the appointment... Read More to purchasing the dress, AMH staff provided the most impressive customer service and made what can be a stressful time an absolute breeze. Thank you, AMH!

2018-02-14T09:53:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! We had so much fun helping her find the one, and we can't wait to see you ladies again soon!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Katharine D

AMH Bridal is beyond amazing! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for me!

2018-02-05T08:53:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the love Katharine! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Erica R

I had a great experience with All My Heart Bridal and am very pleased with the service! Danielle and Sarah are both great!! Thank you both for being so helpful and helping me find my dress!!

2018-02-05T08:54:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the love Erica! You look stunning in your dress, and we are sending you all our love with planning. See you soon!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Desiree W

Sarah and Danielle were very accommodating and eager to help me find "the dress." I could not have asked for a better experience.

2018-02-05T08:55:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Desiree! It was our pleasure helping you say yes to the dress, and we sent you all our best!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Jessica G

All My Heart was everything and more I expected in a bridal experience. Sarah was amazing, the store was organized by size making it super easy to find dresses to fit into. Every dress I tried was stunning. I drove out of state to go to All My Heart specifically and it was the... Read More best decision I’ve made in regards to my wedding!! Thank you so much!!

2018-02-05T08:57:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the love Jessica! It makes our hearts so happy to hear you had such a positive experience, and we are sending you all our love!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Jessica B

I have never left a review for anything in my life so the fact that I'm writing one now should say a lot. If you are a curvy bride you MUST go to All My Heart! I've never been confident in my own skin and put off even trying on wedding dresses for a year not only because of how... Read More I look but because I was worried I wouldn't feel beautiful in anything that's within my budget. And just recently had my appointment at All My Heart and couldn't believe how easy it was! I tried on 6 dresses all made me feel like a princess, I couldn't find a flaw in me even if I wanted to. I never once felt awkward or anxious about how I looked. My consultant was super sweet and made sure I felt great in everything I tried. You can't go wrong with this bridal salon!

2018-01-13T09:08:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Jessica! We had so much fun helping you, and sharing in this experience. Sending you all our love, and wishing you all the best with planning!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Emily G

All My Heart was my first bridal appointment and it was great! The consultants made me feel welcome and comfortable. The boutique is charming. The dressing rooms are large and have large mirrors. There is large selection of dresses that are all meant for plus size women. I felt... Read More that I had options and the consultant was willing to work with me. I would definitely recommend for other plus size brides!

2017-12-21T14:35:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review Emily! We had so much fun helping you, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Alley S

Going into this appointment, I had no idea what to expect. The plan was to just go try on different styles, get a feel for the place, and then find a style that worked for me--purely exploratory. That completely changed when my mom and I met Danielle. Within a few minutes, she... Read More understood exactly what I was looking for and handed me my dress. She was so helpful, very real, friendly, and so much fun! Thanks to her, we found THE dress when I least expected it. Many thanks to Danielle and AMH!

2017-12-01T14:59:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the love Alley! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and we cannot wait to see you again soon. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Shayla M

So after hearing about various horror stories of curvy brides visiting bridal salons that didn’t carry sample plus size gowns I decided to look for a salon that specifically catered to size 14 and above. Let me tell you that’s the best decision I made. I’m a curvy girl, size... Read More 16 and fabulous currently living in Japan, in October I flew back to the USA to find and purchase my wedding dress. I was only home for a week so I knew I had to find a dress. To play it safe I scheduled appointments with two other salons just in case I didn’t find something at All My Heart (AMH). So on the day of the appointment I arrived to AMH with my mom and we were warmly greeted by the owner of the salon Sarah Bronson. Not only did she treat me like a QUEEN but she was super nice and sweet to my mom and made her MOB experience just as special and memorable as my bridal experience. The salon carried many dresses in various sizing and silhouettes and the pricing was very reasonable. There were even dresses that could be purchased off the rack. Immediately I knew that my decision to visit a curvy salon was the right decision and as it turned out dress number four was the one for me, so I ended up canceling the other two appointments. My advice to other curvy brides residing in the Kansas/Missouri area is to definitely check out AMH. You will receive one on one attention and the staff will go above and beyond to help you choose the right dress for your special day. AND you’ll be the only bride that person is helping. None of that juggling 5 brides to one attendant. I can’t guarantee you’ll get Sarah, but I can guarantee that everyone who’s a part of the AMH team will lay out the red carpet for you. Sarah even took it further and assisted me in locating a salon in Houston to perform alternations as my wedding is being held in Houston. Now that’s EXCELLENT customer service!

2017-12-01T15:08:08 Response from the vendor

Shayla you are simply a beautiful person, both inside and out. It was sincerely our pleasure helping you say yes to the dress, and are thrilled we got to share in that experience. We can't wait for the big day! Safe travels, and good luck!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Bailey K

This place is amazing, I have never felt so good just about my weight. I’ve always been self conscious, they made that disappear within minutes!! They also have an amazing gown and accessory choice!!!

2017-11-16T15:05:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome kind words Bailey! We loved having you in and help making you feel beautiful! You're going to make a gorgeous bride! Good luck with the rest of wedding planning!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica F

This place is fantastic!! I hate shopping for clothes and Sarah made shopping for my wedding dress a fun experience! I felt gorgeous and may have found THE dress!!

2017-10-25T10:07:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the love Jessica! We had so much fun with you and your loved ones finding some gorgeous gowns, and we cannot wait to welcome you back for a Sip & Shop!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kayla H

I wish you had extra stars to give! As a plus size bride, I really struggled to enjoy shopping for my dress. AMH gave me the best bridal experience possible. I left the store feeling amazing. The customer service is top notch and they went above and beyond to help me find the... Read More perfect dress!

2017-10-25T10:08:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Kayla! We loved helping you feel beautiful, and finding the perfect dress for the big day. Good luck with planning, and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jaime G

I had the BEST experience here! I was bummed out because I couldn't find a dress to fit my shape/curves at other places....AMH did not disappoint and Danielle was AMAZING!!!!!!! She made my experience something to remember and I can finally say I said YES TO THE DRESS!!!! The... Read More feel of the store and her energy put me at ease. The owner Sarah came in shortly after my purchase with such a warm spirit and instantly engaged in conversation. Thank you Danielle and Sarah for being beyond amazing in my dress search.

2017-10-25T10:09:22 Response from the vendor

Jaime!! We love you, and we loved sharing in this experience with you! You are going to rock your gown, and we cannot wait to see you again when it arrives. Good luck with planning!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie H

I had such an amazing experience at AMH! Sarah and Danielle made my dress shopping experience incredible. Both are excellent at what they do and the selection of dresses was over the top. The quality of their dresses is top notch and their prices are very reasonable. I felt... Read More like a princess! I highly recommend AMH to all the curvy beautiful ladies!

2017-10-17T11:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Katie! We loved sharing in this experience with you, and wish you all the best in wedding planning!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Brittney H

5 stars is just not enough! Sarah is such an amazing person. I called day of needing an appointment to come in to try on wedding gowns. Danielle set me up with an appointment and got more insight about what I was looking for. As soon as you walk into All My Heart Bridal, you... Read More feel beautiful, before even tryingn on dresses. I was able to pick dresses that I wanted to try and Sarah sat with me and talked to me about my vision for my wedding gown and day. She is very outgoing and has such a beautiful story of how her shop was founded. She made me feel super confident and comfortable in my own skin. The first dress I tried on was beautiful. She has beautiful gowns in all sorts of styles. I was so in love with the dress, but I still wanted to try all of my favorites on. She assisted me, was very open to my feedback about the dress, and helped me even assessorize. She allowed me to try on the 1st dress and I just knew that it was the one! Overall, I left feeling AMAZING and most importantly BEAUTIFUL! Thank you! Sarah and Danielle

2017-10-17T11:53:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the love Brittney! We had so much fun sharing in this experience with you, and are thrilled we helped you feel beautiful. We can't wait for the big day!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley T

My consult time with All My Heart Bridal was amazing. Going in to my first dress search i kept my options open. There were several options of every type of dress available for me to try on, and was able to find the perfect dress for my day! I said "YES TO THE DRESS" which was... Read More not expected at all. Sarah was happy to assist me with everything i needed to make my wedding dress a reality. I would recommend All My Heart Bridal to curvy brides every where!

2017-09-19T18:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley! We had so much fun with you, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tiffany C

Seriously, I cannot express enough how happy I am with All My Heart Bridal. They have a great selections of dresses. I felt very comfortable there. I tried on about 5 dresses, but I knew the second one was it for me. The staff are amazing and truly help you find the dress of... Read More your dreams.

2017-08-22T15:30:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Tiffany! We had so much fun saying yes to the dress with you, and are sending you all our love!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Dionne L

The was the first store I visited and the owner was wonderful. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but the owner was so patient and kind. I never felt rushed.

2017-08-09T10:35:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback Dionne! We had so much fun helping you, and cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Erin C

I loved shopping here. I had been to a couple other places but AMH has a great supply of plus size dresses and I found several I loved and ended up buying one. Sarah was great about helping us look and honest about what alterations could be done. It was a great experience all... Read More around and I would recommend to any curvy bride.

2017-08-04T11:56:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Erin! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and we can't wait until it arrives this winter!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Wendy H

I can't say enough good things about my experience at All My Heart Bridal. Sarah is AMAZING. Extremely helpful, so sincere and makes you feel so wonderful about shopping for your dress. I visited AMH because of the amazing reviews on theknot.com and it exceeded my expectations!... Read More I found the most amazing dress with Sarah's help. I HIGHLY recommend you stop here first!

2017-07-26T12:38:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Wendy! We had so much fun helping you say yes to the dress, and cannot wait to see photos of the big day!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kristen C

It was an absolute joy to work with Sarah in picking my dream dress. I had no idea what I wanted and she took the time to figure out what would fit me well and what also appealed to my personal taste. I tried on THE ONE and tears were streaming. Thank you, Sarah, for making this... Read More such a special part of my wedding.

2017-07-20T12:08:20 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun with you Kristen, and we are so happy we were able to help you say yes to the dress! Congratulations on the big day, and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jamie D

I loved my experience at AMH Bridal! Sarah took the time to find what I really wanted and i'm so glad I found my dress!

2017-07-20T12:07:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Jamie! We had such a fun time with you, and cannot wait until your gown arrives!!

Sarah Bronson

Hello, Lovelies! My name is Sarah, and I am the owner of All My Heart Bridal, or AMH as I so lovingly refer to it. Creating personal relationships with my brides is one of the most important and fun things I love about my job. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I wore a Justin Alexander tea-length gown on my wedding day, I have two canine little girls whom I love dearly. More importantly, I cannot wait to meet you and hear all about your big day. I cannot wait to laugh with you, shed tears of joy with you, and most importantly, pop a bottle of Champagne and say “Yes to the dress!” with you.