Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

2444 Balmoral Ct., Camarillo, CA (805) 407-6011

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Anissa D

Working with Cari was an absolute dream!!! We hired her after learning that our wedding venue (Camarillo Ranch House) required a day-of wedding coordinator. Although we didn't realize it at the time, hiring Cari / All Occasions Event Planning was hands down the SINGLE MOST... Read More IMPORTANT thing we did! Cari is SO on top of it--responsive, professional, friendly, offers VERY reasonable packages, and is just super knowledgeable about event planning and coordination. Although we got married in California, we live in Seattle and Cari helped us to plan everything remotely. She answered emails quickly and always offered to talk on the phone or videochat with us as needed. Living out of state, it really helped us to feel connected. She is also a human rolodex and knows a lot of vendors personally. Her day-of schedule, processional outline, and map of the venue were incredibly helpful. And most importantly, on the day of our wedding and after one year of planning, my husband and I felt simply at ease knowing she and her equally amazing assistant had everything taken care of. They were always one step ahead! At the end of the evening, although our families were ready to stay late to help clean up, Cari and her team had everything packed and ready to go! She is a miracle worker and we received so many compliments on how smoothly the day ran. She is the best of the best and we had a great experience working with her. Thank you Cari & All Occasions Event Planning!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Monica G

Cari and her team are the best wedding planners in the game. When i first decided to hire a wedding planner, i didnt even know what to expect. Cari exceeded my expectations. Her attention to detail and her love for her clients truly shows. She made our big day seamless and truly... Read More is a wonderful person. I would recommend her to anyone out there looking for a wedding planner. Cari is the best investment in your big day. If i could give her more than 5 stars i would.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 marissa e

Cari is a true professional! I basically told her I trust her to make sure we had the perfect wedding and she did not disappoint! Our wedding was perfect,a true fairytale, and she made sure we got to enjoy every moment of the day. I cannot stress how valuable a wedding planner... Read More is and Cari is the absolute best in the industry!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ashley V

Cari is amazing! She handled everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing but being the bride ! About 10 days before the wedding I was asked a lot of questions from the cater and I started to freak out and she said no those are my questions and handled them ! Seriously so... Read More amazing I was sad that I had to say good bye at the end of the night ! Loved her !

recommended!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Emily H

We truly could not have enjoyed our wedding day as much as we did if not for Cari and her team. I hired Cari as a month-of coordinator, but she was there for me to answer questions and give recommendations from the start, which was pretty much a year before our wedding date. In... Read More the months, weeks, and days leading up to our wedding, Cari answered tons of texts and emails quickly. Once I gave her the contact info for all of our vendors, she was in charge. She ran our rehearsal and let us practice as much as we needed. Then, on the big day, she arrived early at the venue to meet the first vendor and stayed until after all the guests had left. No detail went unattended. I do not hesitate in recommending Cari and All Occasions Event Planning.