American, French, Italian, Latin American

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1201 North Danville St., Willis, TX (936) 228-0440

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Ethan P

Very professional, excellent food and very reasonable prices. Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Emily D

All Star Catering was absolutely fantastic! Kandace and her husband were extremely responsive and very easy to work with. The food was absolutely delicious and we are still getting praises from our guests! I would recommend them to all brides looking for a catering service for... Read More their wedding.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Jackie T

All Star was great to work with from beginning to end. Our food was amazing and everyone complimented how smooth the buffet line went. We also used All Star for lunch for the bridal party which was great! Cody delivered everything on time and the girls were really happy with the... Read More options they had. Thank you for making our food wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Jessica S

The service was great and the food was absolutely delicious, especially the blackened fish! I loved the fact that they donate all the left over food, made me feel great about my choice to go with All Star. I was nothing but easy from the start to the day of our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Caroline L

Everything was delicious and just as we expected. The All-Star team gave us exactly what we wanted and we highly recommend them for your catering needs.

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Hailey M

The service was great and the food was good!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Courtney M

Great service and prices. The food could’ve been a bit better but overall it was great for such a large event!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Kara B

Amazing! Loved working with them and the food was so yummy. Prices are totally reasonable (especially for the yumminess of the foos). Definitely would recommend them for anyones wedding!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Hannah S

I love All-Star because they are so friendly and so easy to work with and affordable! The food at our first tasting was delicious, and exactly what we hoped for. However the day of it wasn’t as great, the food seemed rushed and the servers didn’t seem to know what was originally... Read More discussed upon our contract. But otherwise they are an excellent option for catering!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Jennifer M

My guests can not stop talking about the food at our wedding. They loved it so much! My husband and I were very satisfied with their food and their service!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Melanie H

We were absolutely blown away by the level of service given by All Star Catering at our wedding. Their attention to detail, and their fantastic food made sure that our wedding day went perfect without a hitch. From our first phone call with them, they made sure to put all of our... Read More concerns at ease. Their incredibly friendly staff were a joy to talk with, and they made us feel at home from the first moment we walked through their door. All Star Catering made sure to take all of our wants into consideration, and a gave us a variety of choices that fit within our budget. This allowed us to give the perfect food selections for our guests without breaking the bank. We are full time wedding photographers, so we know many people in the wedding industry. Having worked with All Star Catering at dozens of weddings over the years, and we always looked forward to the dinner part of a wedding when they were catering. Whether they served Italian chicken, Mexican fajitas, or their famous candied bacon, we knew it would always be great. So take it from someone who has eaten at dozens of their weddings, they will be sure to take care of you and all of your needs. Be sure to look into their granite displays for appetizers. It was a big hit at our wedding and our guests ate it up!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Katie B

Our food was fantastic and the staff was amazing and professional!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Samantha R

Our entire experience with All Star was great! Kandace was always so responsive and answered all of our questions. The tasting was great, where we tried so many amazing foods. For the wedding, we had passed appetizers and a buffet dinner. We loved that they plated and served our... Read More dinner first, then allowing guests to go through the line. We loved working with All Star!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Emily W

We went with All Star Catering for our reception and couldn't have been more impressed. We chose a buffet style BBQ for dinner, and everyone raved about how awesome the brisket and Mac n' Cheese was! Kandace and her husband were so easy to work with throughout the entire process... Read More and I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a seamless, easy, and delicious vendor! Thanks again All Star Catering! Emily

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Cathy S

All-Star Catering did an excellent job catering my wedding. Affordable and great food, with a ton of options. Their complimentary tasting let you try more options than any other companies I tried or researched. They were always quick to respond and very professional,but warm and... Read More personal as well. My wedding day went smoothly and the food was delicious.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 James R

For a weekend celebration consisting of 3 days we needed someone reliable and turn-key to the plan execution. Additionally having so many out of town guests, some from Europe and Asia as well, we need to insure there was a quality experience for the event and the food was a... Read More critical element. A Friday cocktail party provided some hors d'oeuvres that were spectacular in flavor and variety. People are still talking about the quail 3 days later. Sunday provided for a big BBQ party with the 3 meat meal spread being delicious high quality Texas style that satisfied all. Cody and the team did a great job setting up, tearing down, bar tending, serving, and helping arrange tables, tent and chairs to make the events a success. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alex Y

I'm so glad we chose All Star Catering for our caterer. The food at our wedding was amazing and so delicious! Everyone I've spoken to says it was served hot and quickly - it was a hit! We served fajitas and they were so flexible with cooking the fajita vegetables separately... Read More and making the beans without meat so we would have plenty of vegetarian options. Kandance was great to work with and was always very responsive to emails! I would recommend All Star for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Liana B

Fantastic food, fantastic couple, fantastic overall experience with them!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Madelyn M

All Star catered our wedding reception (180 people) at Waterpoint Lakeside on 7/1/17. We went with cheese enchiladas, fajitas, and southwest egg rolls for dinner/appetizers and received a lot of great feedback from our guests about the food! All Star moved guests through the... Read More buffet line quickly and did efficiently bussed the tables afterward dinner was served. I really appreciated Kandace and Cody working with me to find the most effective food selections for my price range – they were both so great to work with. All in all, the food was amazing and we received excellent customer service! I would highly recommend using All Star!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Micah V

We could not have been more pleased with All-Star. The food was excellent and I received great feedback about it from numerous guests. Although I did not have any interactions with any of the catering staff, they all appeared very professional and friendly. I did notice how... Read More quickly the guests received plates of food at the beginning of the reception and was impressed by that as well. We were very happy with the food and service we received. Thank you All-Star!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Alyssa S

All Star Catering did a great job at our wedding! They were super easy to work with from start to finish! We are from out of town, and Kandace and Cody were SO flexible and let us do a tasting at a bridal show they were at when we were in town one weekend. The food was great and... Read More we were really happy with the selections available, but the mac & cheese bar was by far the biggest hit of the night. It was loved by children and adults alike, and was the one thing I made sure was sitting at my spot when I got done talking to people. Thanks for being part of our day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

This food is AMAZING!!!!! My husband got to decide the final food choice and the chicken fried steak and chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans was perfect. Kandace was so easy and wonderful to deal with, she was so accommodating! The tasting went great and the menu... Read More creation was fast and simple.... two very important words to a bride! They also made us two to-go boxes for a little late night snack, still great late in the evening! Can't go wrong with All Star Catering! Thanks so much! Sara Langford (Smith) and Phillip Langford

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Cyndi B

We used All Star Catering for my daughter''s wedding. They were wonderful ... starting with the staff and planning (Kandace was so helpful and so professional) to the delicious appetizers (everyone loved the Candied Bacon Skewers) to the meal (chicken fried steak and pecan... Read More crusted chicken were delicious) and last but not least, the service was outstanding! I highly recommend All Star Catering.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Erin T

All Star Catering Co. was professional and courteous. Communicating with them was very easy, and they always had quick responses. We don't live near Willis, but our venue was in Montgomery, and they came highly recommended so we decided to try them. They were able to accommodate... Read More our schedules for tastings, and that was no easy task since we live in Houston, and our daughter lives in Sugar Land. The whole process was extremely easy and stress free, which I appreciated greatly. Plus, on the wedding day I never had one worry about the food, as multiple people came up to tell me how good the food/service was. I was very pleased that it was something that I didn't have to watch or monitor at all! Would definitely recommend All Star Catering - very worthy of my five star rating!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Elisabeth W

We had BBQ catered from them and they did a great job. We did a tasting before where they cooked a bunch of food for us and we choose the meats and sides we wanted. We went with brisket, pulled pork, country green beans, and twice baked potato. It was very delicious and we had... Read More leftovers which was still good tasting as well