Cuisine

Vegetarian

Buffet, Family Style, Food + Catering

1201 North Danville St., Willis, TX (936) 228-0440

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Alyssa S

All Star Catering did a great job at our wedding! They were super easy to work with from start to finish! We are from out of town, and Kandace and Cody were SO flexible and let us do a tasting at a bridal show they were at when we were in town one weekend. The food was great and... Read More we were really happy with the selections available, but the mac & cheese bar was by far the biggest hit of the night. It was loved by children and adults alike, and was the one thing I made sure was sitting at my spot when I got done talking to people. Thanks for being part of our day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

This food is AMAZING!!!!! My husband got to decide the final food choice and the chicken fried steak and chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans was perfect. Kandace was so easy and wonderful to deal with, she was so accommodating! The tasting went great and the menu... Read More creation was fast and simple.... two very important words to a bride! They also made us two to-go boxes for a little late night snack, still great late in the evening! Can't go wrong with All Star Catering! Thanks so much! Sara Langford (Smith) and Phillip Langford

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Cyndi B

We used All Star Catering for my daughter''s wedding. They were wonderful ... starting with the staff and planning (Kandace was so helpful and so professional) to the delicious appetizers (everyone loved the Candied Bacon Skewers) to the meal (chicken fried steak and pecan... Read More crusted chicken were delicious) and last but not least, the service was outstanding! I highly recommend All Star Catering.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Erin T

All Star Catering Co. was professional and courteous. Communicating with them was very easy, and they always had quick responses. We don't live near Willis, but our venue was in Montgomery, and they came highly recommended so we decided to try them. They were able to accommodate... Read More our schedules for tastings, and that was no easy task since we live in Houston, and our daughter lives in Sugar Land. The whole process was extremely easy and stress free, which I appreciated greatly. Plus, on the wedding day I never had one worry about the food, as multiple people came up to tell me how good the food/service was. I was very pleased that it was something that I didn't have to watch or monitor at all! Would definitely recommend All Star Catering - very worthy of my five star rating!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Elisabeth W

We had BBQ catered from them and they did a great job. We did a tasting before where they cooked a bunch of food for us and we choose the meats and sides we wanted. We went with brisket, pulled pork, country green beans, and twice baked potato. It was very delicious and we had... Read More leftovers which was still good tasting as well

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Danielle D

All Star catered my daughter's wedding last Saturday and all I can say is AMAZING. Professional service and Excellent service. The wait staff was on top of things - communicated with the wedding coordinator and myself. I would recommend them to anyone. From the planning stages... Read More to the actual wedding All Star was great. They asked the right questions and followed up with me to ensure that I had the correct amount of food and also offered great suggestions for the kids meals. I will use them again... All Star thank you for making my daughter's wedding a huge success. I wish there were 10 stars as this cater deserves it. AMAZING SERVICE!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Steven O

Enjoyed having All Star as our catering provider. They were easy to work with on adjusting our meal counts/preferences. Worked well with our wedding coordinator and even accommodated us when we asked to change the timeline the day of the wedding. Everyone said they liked the... Read More food at the wedding and the buffet line went smoothly. Will keep All Star in mind for any future catering needs.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Yanessa R

We had All Star Catering at our wedding and we were so lucky to work with them! They are very prompt at communicating (which is very much appreciated) and very affordable. They even packed a to go box for my husband and I. Another plus is having the option to donate leftover... Read More food to the fire department or homeless / women’s shelters. My husband and I ended up going with the Herb chicken with White Wine Cream Sauce and the sides included Roasted Garlic Rosemary Potatoes and Fresh Vegetable Medley. Our guests complimented us on our dinner and we were so happy to hear that they enjoyed it. We had a buffet setup for 250 + guests and everything ran very smoothly. We dealt with Cody for our tasting and finalizing our contract and the week of the wedding we worked with April to finalize the setup details. Both were so kind and helpful and it’s very easy to tell that this is family business really values their customers and treats your occasion as if it was their own. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Pam B

I could not have been more pleased with All Star, Cody did an excellent job getting us prepared, April helped through the paperwork and the crew who came the evening of our wedding were professional and so sweet. The food was exceptional, plentiful and plated beautifully.... Read More They'll be my first call next time I need food brought in.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Shelby W

Great food, even better people! Loved AllStar & their help(i.e. patience) with me & my mom while planning!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kristi A

Excellent people. service and, of course, food. They took care of everything. Love All Star!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lindsey C

All Star catered my wedding three weeks ago!! They were there on time and we loved the food. It tasted like it did in the tasting and everyone said great things about the food. 😊

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

All Star Catering was great from start to finish. We had my daughter's wedding at a venue in Montgomery, Texas and All Star was one of the recommend vendors. We are so glad we chose them. They were very accommodating and helpful with our food choices. Mexican food was amazing!... Read More We had so many compliments from our guests. They were perfect for our big day.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Sonya B

I can not say enough wonderful things about All Star Catering! I found them on a Facebook bridal group where they were recommended by multiple brides/brides-to-be. Our wedding was at a new venue in Montgomery and I was happy to find a caterer so close. They were the first... Read More caterer that we scheduled a taste-test with and on that same day we knew we found our place and put our down payment in to reserve our date. Fast forwarding to the day of the wedding, they were on time and very efficient. Of course the food was just as we had remembered. Any time that you can get southern green beans made with bacon is a good day! We opted for Buffet Style but as the Bride and Groom our plate was brought to our table first which I liked a lot. We ended up paying the extra money for the cake cutting which we were reluctant to do at first just because of the price but our budget allowed us to add it at the last minute. We were thankful we did! It was nice not to have to rely on a friend/family member to serve 200+ people AND clean up afterwards. Instead, all of our guests got to continuously enjoy the party and the cake was served, cleaned up, and the leftovers were stored in the box(that we did have to provide which was no problem!). If I have to grade them they would get an A+++ in ALL areas!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Sonya B

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jessica B

We were extremely pleased with All Star Catering Co. From the first tasting to clean up, these guys were amazing! Very professional and helpful. The one thing that stood out to my husband and I was their promptness. As most weddings go, my husband and I greeted our guests for... Read More the first 45 minutes or so while they were eating so we didn't get to sit down when dinner was served to us. However, as soon as we did get the chance to sit, one of the waiters immediately brought us a hot plate to replace our cold one. As soon as our tea ran low (not even half-empty) they would bring us more. It was a good experience. I may be biased, but their service was the best wedding service I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It was almost as if we were at a fine dining restaurant. I would recommend All Star Catering Co to the pickiest bride/groom on this planet. I have confidence they would be able to execute any task without any issue.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kristin M

All Star was great to work with. Very accommodating and communicative.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Sadie W

All Star Catering was recommended to us by a friend and we're so so glad to have received the tip! They have a large menu to choose from, were affordable (which is difficult to find in the city), and professional. On the day of the wedding, they were timely and helpful! I... Read More would recommend All Star Catering to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Erika Z

Great food and great staff! So glad we went with All Star Catering!! :)

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Jenna C

Kandace went above and beyond to make sure our dinner went smoothly at the wedding. All of their staff was vey professional and efficient. I couldn't have been happier with their service!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lauren D

All Star Catering is wonderful in so many ways! They were so flexible and accommodating when we were trying to decide on menu items. The food was delicious, and we couldn't have asked for dinner to go more smoothly the day of. I also had them cut the cake, which is a service I... Read More would highly recommend. You cannot go wrong with these caterers and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Diane M

All Star did a fabulous job for my daughter's wedding!!! They were professional, responsive, accommodating, and the food was hot and delicious. I am still getting compliments, especially for the bacon!! I highly recommend them and would most certainly use them again!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Taylor S

Not only does All Star Catering have the most delicious food ever, they have some of the sweetest, most attentive staff I've ever experienced. Choosing them for my wedding was the easiest decision I made during all of the wedding planning! I highly recommend them for anyone's... Read More special day :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Christie P

All Star Catering did a great job for my daughters wedding! The food was wonderful and served quickly to our guests. The best part was they did it all invisibly. It just "happened". No questions, no worries- They really know their stuff. We have been to other weddings that... Read More they catered so I knew that they would do a good job. Their professionalism was much appreciated, they were part of making our daughter's wedding a wonder event. Thank you All Star Catering.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Ashley W

The food was AMAZING!!! I had several guest tell me it was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding, highly recommend them! They are sweet people all the employees were great and easy to work with.