All Star Entertainment KY

Louisville - Northern Kentucky - Southern Ohio and Indiana

Quality Entertainment at a Discounted Price!!!

All Star Entertainment KY is your Wedding / Event entertainment solution. We provide 1st class customer service with state of the art equipment. Our motto is under promise and over deliver. We offer the highest quality service at the lowest possible price. Chauvet and American DJ lighting as well as Bose, Behringer and Mackie sound systems along with a personable high energy DJ will keep your guests dancing all night long. Our goal is to make your special day one you will remember forever!!! We provide a pre wedding consultation(s) and put together a schedule that will keep the flow of your wedding. Don't hire an amateur, we have 5 Star Reviews on Google, Wedding Wire, and Facebook. We maybe new to The Knot but we are not new to entertainment. Call us today! 502-265-2404 ext 101

Caribbean, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Louisville - Northern Kentucky - Southern Ohio and Indiana (502) 265-2404

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Marissa S

There's nothing but good things to say about these guys! They made my wedding day even more perfect between the music, the photo booth, and just how friendly they were to work with! I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 for any event you have!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Susan L

Nick and Giovanni were AWESOME!!!! They went out of their way to handle our every request. I was unsure about using them due to their prices being so much lower than everyone else's, but they sure impressed my husband and I. As a matter of fact my MOH is going to use them and... Read More so is my sister!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany D

Nick was great to work with and our of our guests tore up the dance floor all night! We also rented a photobooth through them and the attendant was fantastic. Everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Kim D

I'm a former wedding photographer, and have attended more than my fair share of corporate events. I thought I had seen the best DJs in the business. Then I hired Nick for our event, and he takes the prize. Our group is not known for being the most extroverted, but Nick took... Read More the initiative to recommend and organize games and activities that kept even some of our shyest attendees engaged. He even walked all corners of the venue, multiple times, to ensure Sponsors were being recognized and Sponsor activities had participants. Bravo and thank you, Nick! I hope you'll be back next year for a repeat performance! We couldn't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Rachel J

All Star did the DJ services, photo booth, and up-lighting at my wedding reception on 12/9/17. They did a good job! They played a lot of the songs that I had wanted and played the music styles we requested. They did a good job getting people out on the dance floor having fun. My... Read More guests also had a fun time with the photo booth! I am happy with their services and would use them again! Great service at a great value!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Amanda T

Nick was amazing! His communication up until the day of the wedding was very thorough. He met with us before the wedding and went over all of the details as well as the timeline. In addition, he also emailed a final timeline for us to go over and approve. He worked so well with... Read More our coordinator and kept us all very well informed. The day of, he made sure everything ran smoothly and we didn't end up having ANYTHING go wrong AT ALL. He was on top of things, stuck to the timeline, and was a huge help! After the wedding, we received SO MANY compliments about Nick himself, the song choices, and the overall organization of the wedding. Having Allstar Entertainment KY DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. I would recommend them to anyone! The quality and price are unbeatable!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

From the very beginning, All Star Entertainment and Nick were easy to work with. He took the time to explain the pricing and learn about the venue. He also met with the bride and groom to get an idea of what they were looking for to make their special day stress free! He... Read More arrived on time and set up and the guests loved the photo booth and music! He kept things rolling along and even dressed in costume as this was a Halloween themed wedding. The lights and setup looked great. I would absolutely recommend All Star Entertainment KY for those looking for a great priced and full service DJ! Thanks Nick!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amber L

Nick was wonderful! He was professional, friendly and played everything we asked him too. He helped us to make sure we stayed within our timelines and if we couldn’t, he made sure people were still having fun. Seriously, we loved him and can’t imagine what our wedding would’ve... Read More been like without him.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Krista R

Hands down the best DJ's in town!! We had been to several events All Star Entertainment Ky had done so we booked them for our wedding and they did not disappoint!! Having Nick on the mic and Chuck and Taylor on the music they all kept the party going all night!! We had amazing... Read More music accompanied by their great personalities. The photo booth, manned by Gus, was a hit with the guests and they all got a copy to take with them, too!! Of course this is the best All Star Entertainment Ky event I've ever been to and you'll surely feel the same having them at your wedding, birthday, or wahatever kind of party you're throwing!!! They are awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jay E

All Star Entertainment did an outstanding job. Nick was extremely professional throughout the entire event, and we could not be happier. Thanks Nick for a great time and helping us celebrate this awesome day.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Tiffany J

We had a wonderful time! All the feedback said it was the best wedding and reception they had been too! Music was great, dj interaction was phenomenal, and photo booth provided hours of self entertainment. Program was executed flawlessly even though we (bridal party) arrived... Read More later than anticipated. Would definitely book again and highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Jan M

Nick and Taylor were awesome we paid less than half of what most other DJ's wanted to charge us and Nick even put together a timeline and saved me another $500 on a day of coordinator. This is all part of his $599.00 package. The photo booth was a great add on as I did not... Read More want it but he made us an offer we could not refuse. My sister is getting married next year and immediately said she wanted to hire Nick and his team for her wedding. Thanks for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Devon S

Great group of people! Awesome job at our wedding. We loved it!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Alyssa B

Nick Curcio did an incredible job at our wedding on June 4th! Not only did he manage the timeline and keep track of all the events during the ceremony and reception but he played amazing music for all generations. Nick helped work with me to create a daddy daughter mashup which... Read More turned out just perfect. His policy is whatever you want you get, making it truly your day. He is a truly fantastic DJ and an even better person. If you need a DJ, All Star Entertainment is the company to call!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Ginny V

Nick and his staff DJ'd my daughter's wedding on 5/13/17. They did an awesome job keeping the party going and keeping everyone entertained. The photo booth was also great! If you are looking for a DJ and/or photo booth you can't go wrong with these guys!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Ashley D

From when we first met with Nick, my fiancé and I knew right away he would be our DJ for our wedding day! He was very professional, and answered any and all questions that we had. He worked very well with my photographer and wedding coordinator to make sure our day was very... Read More special. The price was perfect, with having him as a DJ, Emcee and also having a photo booth as well. He kept the party going, and he also accepted requests and let me Maid of Honor pick a song to sing with everyone. I highly suggest this business if you have a need for a DJ. (:

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Stan V

All Star Entertainment (Nick Curcio) is the complete package. We had the wedding and reception all at the same place. He was our mentor as to the day’s program. From helping us with the music (he can get everything), meaning: Coming down the aisle and back out; the dinner... Read More music, the dance music, his suggestions added to our selections just flowed. Plus, as the Emcee (we had some Polish traditions that he facilitated) he was exceptional. He kept everything on track so that all the speeches, prayers, and food delivery just flowed. And his equipment was top of the line. Loved the light show, up-lighting and the photo booth was a big hit. Nick's experience and expertise as well as his soothing manner, just relieved all the tensions of the day, because he was on top of everything. He was an integral part of our wedding success and exceeded all our expectations. Plus, he fell way within our budget.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Allison N

We were in need of some great entertainment at our University of Louisville School of Dentistry senior award celebration and were not disappointed with Nick and All-Star Entertainment! Great service, reasonable prices and even better entertainment!! I would highly recommend... Read More All-Star Entertainment for your entertaining needs! :)

Reviewed on 3/23/2017

“Our wedding was OMG all I can say is AMAZING!!! All Star Entertainment is the BEST!!! Our guests loved him and he gave us exactly what we wanted and for a price that beat out anyone else that could’ve only done half the job he did. I HIGHLY recommend him and his photo booth is... Read More SUCH great quality!!! Him and the assistant for the photo booth were beyond words perfect and SO awesome! Nick met with me before my wedding to get a vision of what i was wanting and stayed in touch with me literally until the night before our wedding and made changes last minute without any complaints. I can’t rave enough about how happy we are with him and our guests are still raving about him. He was literally a god send!! Thank you for making our night SO amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend All Star Entertainment to ANYONE!!!!”

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

Nick curio and his team was absolutely amazing at my wedding this past weekend!! Everything went so smoothly which had everything to do with them keeping us on time . The music was exactly how we wanted it, everyone had a great time dancing and the photo booth was the biggest... Read More hit! We appreciate them so much and loved working with them! We look forward to working with them again for our future events!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

All Star Entertainment Kentucky was an awesome addition to our wedding! My husband Pete and I are both huge music fans and had very specific ideas about what we wanted to be played/ not played on our big day. Nick happily obliged in making sure that each song played met our... Read More approval. The energy was high and fun and Nick has a great emcee voice – he definitely enhanced the experience for our guests! He also made Pete and I feel special and recognized throughout the night. Pete (the technical guy) was happy with Nick’s equipment and set up: the dance floor was well lit, the sound was great, and he even made us a custom projected image! I didn’t think I’d love the fog machine, but I have to say, it really made for some cool ambiance and the photos look super artsy! The photo booth provided was AMAZING! We loved the quality of the photos and the guests had a lot of fun with it. Nick sent us the DVD with everyone’s images so that we can relive the fun for years to come. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

All Star Entertainment was amazing to work with. Nick and Gio did an amazing job bringing the entertainment aspect to our firm Christmas party. They were quick to reply by phone or email, and even played games to get the staff to interact on the dance floor. We also rented their... Read More photo booth, it was a hit with the staff! We will definitely be using them again next year!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

We could not have asked for anything more from a DJ service than what All Star Entertainment provided. We met with Nick before the wedding to go over all of the details, and he was great to work with and put our minds at ease. He was as good as advertised and even found a way to... Read More get my wife and I each a glass of wine when he realized the caterer had forgotten to get us champagne for the toasts! I'd recommend All Star to anyone looking for a DJ service for a wedding.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Crista S

Absolutely the BEST company to work with for ANY event!! Amazing deejay and the photo booth they provide is so much fun! Cost is considerably lower than every other company looked at - and their service is 5 star!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Cindy J

All Star Entertainment KY was the best. They kept the night organized and were great with contacting us and they answered there phone or got back to us shortly after we called. The music was perfect and Nick was very professional. I have had people ask me for there contact... Read More information as many of my friends are getting married this year and next year!!! I love their referral program

Nick Curcio

I DJ'd my first wedding 34 years ago at the age of 17. I never turned back. My goal was to provide a service that was first class but yet affordable. I have a music, sales and customer service background so I know that the customer is always right. I want your special day to be that that YOUR special day!!! I cringe when I go to weddings and the DJ is trying to be the celebrity, this is not his day and a good DJ will keep your guests engaged while making sure that every request of yours is satisfied. We know you have dreamed about this day a long time, we want to make it PERFECT!!!