Ally Moline Events

St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Savannah, Coastal South

Let us plan the big day, so that you can enjoy it.

Ally Moline Events is based in St.Simons Island, Georgia. When we work for you we have two main goals. A lovely naturally flowing event, and a stress free client. Choose from our carefully crafted packages or let us create a custom one to fit your unique needs! We offer everything from Ceremony Direction and Day of Coordination to Elopement packages and Full Service planning. We believe that what sets us apart is the relationship we build with our clients and our dedication to them. We truly care about you and your event and are always willing to go above and beyond to help you achieve your vision of the perfect day.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Savannah, Coastal South (912) 266-2303
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristen S

I cannot imagine our wedding day without Ally. We had to re plan our entire wedding in 3 days (thanks to Hurricane Matthew) and we could not have pulled it off without her. From the rehearsal to the entire wedding day, Ally was on top of everything and made our wedding happen... Read More with ease!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jordan T

If you are looking for a wedding planner please STOP HERE! I promise she is the absolute best you will find. My husband and I had to change our venue and caterer within 3 months of our wedding date (our fault) and while I was in a ball crying she jumped into superwoman mode and... Read More had everything handled in less than 6 hours. When our trolley bus broke down 4 days before our wedding and we needed the money back from the company immediately, she got it back! Even my make up artist was RAVING about Ally saying she wished other planners would ask the questions Ally did. I have a two year old daughter and right before she went to walk down the aisle she had a meltdown, Ally scooped her up calmed her down and sent her down flawlessly! Ally is meticulous which was so important to me! At first I didn't think I needed a day of wedding planner and I could do it all on my own. TRUST ME, you cant! So much goes into your big day and I THANK GOD I had Ally as my wedding planner, so please look no further than her. I swear she is the BEST!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Alison S

Ally could not be any sweeter! She is absolutely amazing at her job and really wants to help make your day special and go smoothly. After our first communication I knew that she was the perfect fit for our wedding. She was always willing to help and offer any type of advice.... Read More She has definitely picked a career that is perfectly suited for her. I highly, highly recommend her! Thank you, Ally for making our day go so smoothly!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Jaicee H

Ally was so wonderful as our event coordinator! We were so thankful to have her for our wedding weekend. She is very easy to work with and we are so appreciative of her attention to detail! Thanks for everything, Ally!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Leigh L

Ally was originally working for the venue our wedding was to be held at. She then took maternity leave. Afterwards, we were so attached we basically begged her to come back! We had full confidence that she was the best person to coordinate our day. She still managed to exceed... Read More our expectations!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 christina L

Ally did a wonderful job with us the day off. She helped recommend vendors, facilitated my day of timeline and made sure EVERYONE showed up and did what they were supposed to do. We lost power to our tent twice and she completely handled it, and we and our guests didn't notice... Read More a thing. I couldn't have been more pleased she was very responsive, and communicated with us consistently and handled our vendors professionally.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 hillary b

This woman is AMAZING. From the moment I hired her, she was eager to do anything and everything she could to make my wedding planning experience a breeze. I mean this girl is ON TOP OF IT. She thought of all the small details that would have never crossed my mind. She made my... Read More wedding day flow so smoothly, despite the weather moving my ceremony to an inside location at the very last minute. She even went over the invoices from vendors to make sure all charges were correct and managed to save me money!! I highly recommend Ally! She exceeded my expectations. Thanks, Ally!!

Ally Moline

Ally Moline started out working for a large catering company as an event manager. From there she moved into catering and event coordination for several different hotels and resorts. With 7 years of events under her belt, she branched out on her own and started Ally Moline Events in 2015. Ally Moline is based in St. Simons Island Georgia where she lives with her Husband Chris and their 1 year old daughter Lucy.