Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Honolulu, HI (808) 371-8363

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jill K

'm not sure how anyone gets married without having a day coordinator, because I don't think we could have done it without Lauren and her staff. Lauren has great experience and wedding knowledge - her attention to detail and thoroughness ensured that she could execute our day... Read More seamlessly. She directed our wedding rehearsal so everyone knew how and where to stand & provided great input so our pictures would look fabulous. It poured all day and night for our outdoor wedding, but somehow she calculated/ timed our ceremony to happen in a small window of sunshine &everything was perfect! During our reception, she kept everything running smoothly. All of our friends and family got to truly enjoy themselves. It was the best day ever and I'm so thankful to have chosen Lauren from ABC!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ashley B

Aloha Bridal Connections deserves every star in the galaxy! Planning a destination wedding seemed impossible. We knew exactly what we wanted, but had no idea where to begin. After a couple months of searching, my husband finally found Lauren and her incredible ABC team. The... Read More process started with an initial FaceTime greeting, and everything that followed was seamless. She provided a list of vendors she loved, and gave descriptions of why she recommended them. She also started a GoogleDrive file that allowed us to keep all of our contracts in one place. Even though we opted for Day-Of Coordination, Lauren made herself available to answer every question we had. After a year of planning, Lauren made letting go extremely easy. Once she took over as the main point-of-contact, we finally got to focus on our trip and not the coordination of our wedding. Because of her meticulous attention to detail and careful planning, our dream wedding came to life in a blink of an eye. Our only regret is not being able to spend more time with Lauren and her team during the wedding. If we could do it all over again, Lauren and the Aloha Bridal Connections team would absolutely be the one to call!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Da S

What can I say about ABC, for one Natalie was God sent. Who would of thought that us two crazy DIY-OCD brides would be able to put our travel-themed ideas to life. We were so budget focused that we DIY a lot of things. But when it came down to who was going to put it to life,... Read More we couldn't have picked anyone else to help us. Working with Natalie from the get go made our life easier as well as comfortable. We felt like we were working with our longtime friend than someone who is doing this for business, that meant a lot to us. Don't look any further and book your wedding with ABC they never disappoint in service and care!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Da S

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Melissa C

I can't shout the praise for Lauren and her team loud enough. The packages she offers are perfect - love the economical options b/c I was happy to handle the upfront planning and vendors myself to save money. During that process, Lauren helped provide input, recommendations on... Read More vendors, etc. Then when she came in just before the wedding, everything came to life; they executed perfectly on my vision and solved any and all issues. Beyond ensuring every detail was handled seamlessly, I loved that I could be removed from the process and trust her team to take care of things. Our wedding and reception were on base so there were added complexities they dealt with. There's enough stress around weddings and I really don't know what I would've done without Lauren and her team. They went so far as to go to a store to purchase rose wine b/c our reception vendor didn't have rose as promised. Don't think twice about booking ABC for your wedding. You won't regret it - it's the best money we spent!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tanya W

My husband and I got married at St. Joachim and our reception at Hale Koa Estate on Oahu. We both agreed that hiring ABC was the best decision that we made in the planning of our wedding. Lauren and her team were extremely professional and organized. It became abundantly clear... Read More how experienced they were when they were anticipating things that I would have never expected. They did the entire set up and break down and organized our things at the end of the night in a neat box so that my husband and I could focus on us and our guests. They kept everything on track with our timeline and even made sure that we ate (you'd be surprised at how difficult it is to eat at your own wedding!) we also primarily used her recommended vendors which made everything so easy because they all knew each other. Also, with her 5% vendor discount, we got her services for almost-free! I cannot say enough great things about Lauren and her team! They were incredible to work with.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Terri N

Let's start by saying that Lauren made sure we got to eat at the reception (I get hangry)! She even had the hotel staff bring us food before the reception started!!! :) Amazing service! Lauren and the ABC team were absolutely AMAZING! They're super fun and easy to work with,... Read More make you feel comfortable and are very good at their job. From the very beginning, they made sure every detail was taken care of and kept me on top of my planning. Lauren quickly responds to emails and the pricing is definitely reasonable if you want some peace of mind on your wedding day. I love that they do all the set-up and clean-up too! On the wedding day, Lauren and the ABC team took care of everything. They made sure the vendors knew what time to arrive and verified services, provided a timeline for the day and even told me when to eat and use the restroom... very detailed! LOL... Lauren was also the last to leave at the end of the night and made sure all of our belongings were returned to us. We loved working with them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

My husband and I recently got married in August 2017 and Lauren from ABC was my day of coordinator. Since this was a destination wedding for us, we started to plan more than a year in advance. After we picked a venue and date, I spent the first few months doing my own research... Read More of different vendors in Oahu. I thought I could plan this all myself. While this is all possible, I must say it is hard to ensure everyone you hire will execute as planned, be on time, and play nice with one another, especially on the day of. Several vendors we spoke with recommended a day of coordinator and almost all of them would mention Lauren from ABC as one of the best planners. One of the main reason why I chose ABC as my DOC over the others is because I loved having unlimited email to your coordinator. Many DOC planners only allow communications 1-2 months in advance. I'm not the last minute type of bride and was thrilled to bounce ideas, get vendor recommendations, 9+ months in advance. ABC was very reasonably priced as well. What I loved most about Lauren was that she was very honest about the vendors I was considering. Based on her extensive experience, she would tell me which ones were easy to work with, which were more challenging, etc. With the help of Lauren, we pulled together the BEST vendors for our wedding day. Lauren was AMAZING and her team was spot on. She kept everyone and everything on track that day (morning until night) and managed to deliver the perfect wedding for us. There were tons of details that I would have missed if it was not for Lauren. She also knows a TON. She knew how to bustle my dress - my bridesmaids did not (oops). She also knew how to touch up my makeup (who knew)! On the day of, we were a very happy bride & groom, we did not have to think much about the planning, no worries at all, and was able to just relax, kick back and celebrate with our family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Hisami O

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Aloha Bridal Connections! We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire them as our Day of Coordinator! Lauren was our main point of contact and she was so wonderful to work with! I really appreciated that she was incredibly... Read More organized and didn't miss any details, kept me on schedule, and was extremely prompt in replying to all of my emails. She also helped tremendously in creating a realistic timeline of the day and did a wonderful job in communicating with the vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding. And because she was so involved, I had full faith in her and her team's abilities to keep my wedding running smoothly, that I can't stress how relaxed I felt on the day of my wedding! All of the details were executed perfectly in the way I had imagined (and maybe even better!) that I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out! Thanks to Lauren and her team, I was able to soak up every moment of my wedding and enjoy it to the fullest!! :) <3 ABC is the best and I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a Day of Coordinator!! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jeannie L

After we decided on Oahu as our wedding destination, my husband and I reached out to a bunch of wedding planners and coordinators. There are so many on the island that are talented and friendly. What separated Lauren from the rest was that we felt like we were talking with a... Read More good friend. She gave us her honest opinion about different venues and dates and how they would fit into our overall vision. Every single one of her recommendations was completely wonderful. I believe that she puts people on her preferred list that are easy to work with, responsive and just plain do a good job at what they do. Many also gave us a 5-10% discount because we were working with Lauren. All the vendors we spoke with said the same thing “we love working with ABC!” We actually picked our wedding date based on lauren’s availability! Lauren was also really humble and fun. :). She gave us recommendations and an idea of what to book when and then let us go off and start contacting vendors. With the “day of coordination” package, Lauren would review our contracts and give us any pointers along the way. Periodically, we would touch base and let her know how things were coming along. Then one month out came game time… We started filling out the schedule, getting details nailed down, and she became point of contact for the vendors (the contract says 2 weeks out but our vendors were reaching out to her since they knew her already). Lauren let us ship a few items from the mainland to her house and had an inventory of it all ready (and brought everything to the rehearsal ). We had a great rehearsal the day prior which Lauren coordinated. We were an unruly bunch and she somehow got through the events. She prompted us by asking us questions along the way about details. She was never pushy but wanted to give us the opportunity to weigh in if we cared. She always gave us great suggestions if we were indifferent. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. If there were hiccups, we never knew about them. It just seemed to run completely seamlessly. Lauren and her team were so amazing - all our guests appreciated their friendly and “I've got this” attitude. When we got our pictures, we saw a picture of Lauren and her team literally picking up the flower petals from the aisle. I was floored. We would never have done that if we knew they would have to pick them up. They never complained and just handled it like the pros they are. My husband and I didn't stress about the wedding and it was in large part because of Lauren for planning and Lauren and her team for executing. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. I would love to attend a wedding that they planned. :). I've already recommended her twice. If we ever do another recommitment ceremony, she will be the first one we call.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Aimee K

My husband and I got married in December 2016 and chose ABC after reviewing so may other wedding planners. From the moment we decided to go with them a year out from our wedding, everything they did for us while we lived overseas made planning this wedding pretty doable. The... Read More time difference between where I was and Hawaii was 12 hrs, and whenever I had a question or concern about something, Lauren and her team were always quick to answer. When I had a chance to meet her in person, she was very attentive and you could tell she loved her job. Organization skills are huge to have especially when it comes to weddings; Lauren, Natalie and Stephanie were definitely on it come wedding day! I honestly did not feel like I had to control anything, except for making sure I ate breakfast and got my dress on when she said it was time. The entire day was smooth sailing and so much fun. I even got to eat my own food!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Mimi L

My wedding was perfect thanks to Natalie of Aloha Bridal Connections. We met a few days before the wedding to confirm details and go over the timeline. I had a ton of questions and was a bit stressed. She was able to answer all of my questions and she put my mind at ease. The... Read More day of the wedding Natalie was a godsend. She was so organized and well-informed. She checked on all the progress of each vendor and gave me updates. I had absolutely nothing to be worried about. She told me where to be and when to be there. She addressed every concern of me, my bridal party, and my crazy parents. I recommend using Aloha Bridal Connections 100%. They are professional, friendly, organized, and all-around AMAZING!!! There is no way I couldn't gotten through my wedding without Natalie. If you were thinking of having a wedding with a coordinator, I highly recommend against it. Trust me you'll need someone to check on things, give you updates, crisis manage, and help pack up things at the end of the night so that you don't have to worry about anything.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jelly L

My husband and I agree that working with Natalie from Aloha Bridal Connections was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Natalie is AMAZING!! :D We could not have enjoyed our wedding day without Natalie and her team. As soon as we started looking for vendors and... Read More planning the wedding, I realized that it would be impossible to enjoy the day without having someone there to help coordinate. Planning the wedding from the mainland was already stressful, but trying to figure out the logistics of everything on top of booking vendors was making me go crazy! I decided to reach out to several day of coordinators on the island, and Natalie responded right away. The quick response time was so important because a lot of vendors on the island are slow to respond, and the other coordinators took several days to get back to us. As soon as we spoke to Natalie on the phone, all my stress and worries melted away. I knew she was “the one” for us. She is so knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, has a great attitude, and she really was present for us throughout the entire journey. She was always available to answer questions, suggest vendors, and guide us when we ran into bumps in the road. Our wedding day was perfect. Natalie and her team really made it so we did not have to worry about ANYTHING on the day of. She knew our vision and what we wanted, and she executed everything perfectly. She had a timeline for our wedding day… and everything pretty much happened when it was supposed to happen. Our bridal party and family knew the plan, and our guests had no problems. Natalie and her team made sure all of our decorations were displayed correctly, and they also made sure we received all of our belongings after the wedding. Thank you so much Natalie and the ABC team for really going above and beyond to make our wedding so special. I’ve worked with other coordinators for my friend’s weddings and I can honestly say that Natalie and her team REALLY know what they’re doing. They are there for you 100%. My husband and I knew we could let go, have fun, and TRUST them to take care of us on our wedding day. Our bridal party, family, and guests all had only wonderful things to say about Natalie and her team. My husband and I recommend Aloha Bridal Connection anyone who wants to get married in Hawaii!!! It will be the best decision you can make for an enjoyable, fun, and stress-free wedding! ☺

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jennifer K

This review is so so so overdue (we got married in October 2016), but I really wanted to do this after I’ve had time to settle in and process married life! I can’t thank Natalie, Lauren and Kaitlyn enough for making our wedding in Maui come to life. I am a planning disaster (I... Read More hate it, I don’t even bother with birthday parties), and with a wedding having so many moving parts, it was overwhelming. My husband (then fiancé) and I were admittedly a little nervous that ABC hadn’t coordinated a wedding in Maui yet at that point, but our phone calls and email exchanges helped to put us at ease. Natalie took the lead for our wedding, and luckily we had the opportunity to meet her as she was coordinating a cousin’s wedding in Oahu 5 months prior to ours—they had coincidentally chosen ABC!—which sealed the deal for us. She was great from the initial emails through the big day--incredibly sweet and patient, professional, and quick at responding to any questions or concerns we had (and there were a lot). I know most people say, well yea that’s her job, and it’s true, but she and the rest of the team do it VERY, very well and go above and beyond. I loved that she took over as point of contact for our other vendors when it came closer to the wedding so I didn’t have to worry so much, and I think it truly speaks to her character that our other vendors who hadn’t worked with her before thought she was wonderful. Thank you so much ABC!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017

My husband and I highly recommend Aloha Bridal Connections. We got married last October and it was literally the best day of our lives. Everything was perfect thanks to the team of vendors and of course working with ABC. We worked with Natalie and hired ABC for Day of... Read More Coordination services. Natalie was awesome throughout the entire process. Although we were only contracted through day of services, she was always there via email to answer any and every question we had through the entire year of planning, from advice about vendors to making a list of recommendations, she responded very quickly and thoroughly. Another reason one should go with ABC is their organization. From organizing the timeline and vendor lists to setting up the tables at the reception, everything involved was layed out in a spreadsheet online so that we could all be on the same page. Planning a wedding is a lot of work and there are so many factors involved and I found this very helpful because we could all see the big picture. One of the big reasons we chose ABC is because of Natalie. From the get go Natalie always had a smile on her face and her energy was always so positive. She's patient and always listened and was always calm and composed. Wedding day was here and Natalie and her team were on point and made everything go so smoothly. Natalie made sure we were taken care of. She made sure we drank water, fanned my eyes when I was getting teary eyed and even dusted the sand off my feet with a towel after walking on the beach for pictures. The videographer said "I have never seen any coordinator do that for a bride." It was little things like that that made me grateful for choosing Natalie from ABC. I recommend ABC to all of my friends. Not only do they provide great services but they are also affordable and fit perfectly into our budget. They definitely deliver and exceeded expectations.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

We hired ABC as our day-of wedding co-ordinators for our wedding in October 2016. Natalie was amazing to work with. We worked together with her for over a year. She gave us excellent resources such as various spreadsheets, vendor recommendations, and details to think about.... Read More Despite living on the other side of the world in the UK, Natalie kept in touch regularly throughout our planning via e-mails and video calls. In the last two weeks she took over all communication with our vendors, and really helped to pull everything together. For example, 3 days before the wedding she resolved issues with our lighting rental vendor when they became very difficult and unresponsive. We got to the point where we were going to give up and forego our plans, but Natalie encouraged us not to give up on our design and in the end she secured the look we wanted. Without her our wedding wouldn't have lived up to our vision! On the wedding day Natalie and her team did an incredible job, especially with all of our DIY details like setting up our 1000 origami paper cranes and packing them all away again at the end of the day. Thank you ABC!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jade S

To put it simply: Lauren was a God send! We got married a little over a week ago (May 13, 2017) and it was the most perfect day, all thanks to Lauren and ABC. She first impressed me during our phone consult and I booked her immediately. She was prompt, precise, reassuring, and... Read More SO sweet. We live in California and we were doing a destination wedding so I needed to find someone to help me pull everything together. Lauren was available whenever I needed her. She was always quick to respond to texts and e-mails. ABC provided me with the most amazing wedding vendors as well! Lauren also made sure that my vision came to life and that meant the world to me. The day of the wedding her team was on it. The entire day felt effortless because she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. It is hard to find someone who can get the job done AND be personable. Lauren is exactly that. I promise you that you will not regret booking her and the rest of ABC! I will truly miss working with her.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Rachel W

Stephanie Le is absolutely the person you want to pull everything together for you leading up to and on the Big Day. She is meticulous and has amazing attention to detail - if you think you've thought of everything, you'll be pleasantly surprised when Stephanie offers insight... Read More and ideas to make your Big Day all that more special. For example, we had gone through months of planning and mock-ups, but when she came on to coordinate for us, she suggested we change some linen colours for the bar - we thought this would clash with the rest of our colours, but it was absolutely the right choice (you don't want ugly spills and stains on your linens at the bar!). She is the consummate professional, but also just a great and fun person to be and have around. She'll keep you on track (and make sure you actually have time for yourself to eat!), but she'll also have all of your vendors on the same page working for you to make your day flawless. Kaitlyn Taketa also assisted in the day-of-coordination and we are so glad that she was there to oversee the set up and run down of the day. With her keen eye for detail, we knew we were lucky to also have her on our team. You'd be lucky to have Stephanie as part of your team on your Big Day.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Rudi M

Lauren and Aloha Bridal Connections are worth every cent and more to ensure you can be stress free and enjoy your special day as much as possible. This is so important. Lauren has the attention to detail you absolutley want in a day of event co-ordinator. Whenever we mentioned... Read More to one of our other vendors that we were using Lauren, they all said exactly the same thing...."you guys have picked the best". On the big day we day we also spent time with Natalie and Stephanie and found the whole Aloha Bridal Connections team have the same amazing attitude and dedication to deliver the best day possible. We are so happy that we were recommended Lauren and can only further highly recommend her and the team to other couples.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Nicole A

I would give Lauren more than 5 stars! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole planning process. We had a vow renewal and included our four young kids in it, Lauren made the day perfect and so stress free. We had the most wonderful day, I am extremely happy with having... Read More picked Aloha bridal connections for our special day! Very highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Niki M

I planned a destination wedding in Hawaii and live in Los Angeles. After shopping around for weeks I found Natalie and Aloha Bridal Connections. They blew me away with their professionalism, efficiency and creative ideas. I had a budget to work with and Natalie had a solution... Read More for every hurdle. Her day of coordinating and her team were truly above and beyond what any of us expected. Our wedding went perfectly in every way and I have to attribute that to them. We are so thrilled we worked with them for our most memorable day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Eri F

Stephanie Le is hands down THE BEST wedding planner! She went above and beyond to make our day special and helped me throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was SO helpful. It was a destination wedding for us so her advice and recommendations about vendors etc. were... Read More so vital for us. She is a beautiful person inside and out. She patiently listened to all my complaints and was able to deal professionally when there was a last minute issue during the wedding (our photo booth vendor failed to show up). She calmly found an alternative vendor (last minute!) and I (the bride) didn't even notice! I can't stop praising her enough. Honestly, if you're not sure who you want to hire as a planner - please just choose Stephanie. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Belle H

My daughter planned a destination wedding in Waikiki, and we hired ABC for Day Of Coordination services. Lauren and her team were so professional, organized, and patient with all the planning and craziness of the wedding day. Their services absolutely made the day run smoothly... Read More and allowed everyone to have more fun and less stress! We recommend their team whole-heartedly!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelly M

Lauren and her team are superb! We are so thankful to have had them with us through the months leading up to the wedding and for the big day! :) They were fun, friendly, professional, and efficient! Those are super key elements for a wedding! My husband and I truly had the... Read More best day ever (July 23, 2016), despite a huge storm threatening to hit our outdoor beach wedding. Lauren and her team advised us and made sure we felt calm and comfortable with any changes needing to be made. It turns out, everything ended up being perfect! :) You are in excellent hands with ABC!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mari M

If I could, I would give Lauren 10 stars! I knew from the very beginning that I wanted a day-of-coordinator. I'm super detailed and organized but I did not want to be stressed out on my wedding day. Plus, while I was born and raised in Hawaii, I had recently moved to... Read More California so the logistics of being a "destination" bride for a 130 guest wedding was far too challenging. Lauren was the first of the coordinators that I interviewed and we had an instant connection. I really liked her but I wanted to see my other options. However, I really didn't need to waste that time because Lauren is the BEST. Seriously, once I mentioned that ABC was my coordinator, my other vendors already knew I was in good hands. *thumbs up* I booked her far in advance from the wedding, so it was great to just have an additional resource that I could talk to whenever questions would arise about planning. Once you get to the two month mark, you really get down to business with checklists, inventories, timelines, etc. AKA things that I love! One of my biggest gripes about working with some Hawaii vendors, is that the response time was slower than I would like. But Lauren was on point and just so responsive! As my wedding day got closer, her responses were almost instantaneous. As a long-distance bride, I can't speak enough how important that was for me. She also has an amazing attitude. Sometimes I felt like I was being very crazy detailed and stressed out about something but Lauren was just so calm and talked me through everything to make sure I understood and was okay with the outcome. I could go on and on about what Lauren did for our wedding but just take it from me and book Aloha Bridal Connections for your Hawaii wedding! It was absolutely well worth the price!