Simply relax on your wedding day

The beginning of your engagement can be a stressful one, we are here to help with free consultations and vendor recommendations for your wedding day. When your day gets a little closer and you decide you want to take it easy and let someone else worry about the small details we are here to help!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Honolulu, HI (808) 371-8363

LAUREN SAVED OUR WEDDING!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Alvin P

We had our destination wedding in April 2014 at North Shore, and at the last minute I was too stressed out to give a crap anymore about the finer details that my cousin helped me find Lauren. Booking Lauren was the smartest move I made throughout the whole entire wedding... Read More process, seriously. I was thoroughly impressed with her detail-orientation and her ability to respond to my 50 random emails in the middle of the night and text messages days leading up to the wedding. She managed to gather a team of 3 assistants to help coordinate the wedding. She was the first one there and the last one to leave the wedding, which was really relieving knowing that someone was there to help you in the thick of it all (the set up and break down the equipment, coordinating with the DJ/emcee, officiant, caterer, cake, etc.). She even helped me run the rehearsal the day before the wedding. Lastly, her services are affordable compared to a lot of the other coordinators. I highly recommend Lauren and her services. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Lauren!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Erin S

I had the joy of working with the Aloha Bridal Connections team under the name of "Tropical Hawaii Weddings," and I highly, highly recommend them! I'll be honest: at the beginning of our wedding planning journey, I wasn't that keen on the idea of getting a wedding... Read More coordinator. Weddings are so expensive already, and I didn't see how the extra cost would be worth it. As the date got closer and the number of details we needed to keep straight got larger and larger, we started to realize that at the very least, we needed a day-of coordinator. Our photographer friend referred us to Lauren, and choosing her to be our day-of wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in ensuring that we had the wedding of our dreams. Communication before the wedding was easy via email and the occasional phone "meeting," and it was never a problem getting in touch with Lauren. She was always supportive and really listened to what our vision was while also bringing up details that we hadn't even thought of prior to her mentioning it. She helped create a timeline for us, coordinated our wedding rehearsal, and helped to make the last few days as stress-free as possible by stepping in on a lot of the responsibilities. On the day of our wedding, we had to deal with a last-minute change in ceremony venue thanks to a sudden blessing of rain. A lot of scrambling was involved, but Lauren and her team made magic happen. The ceremony was beautiful, and the rest of the evening continued without a hitch. We've gotten so much positive feedback from our friends and family about our big day, and my husband and I were so pleased with how amazing everything turned out. It was a perfect wedding, and a large part of that was thanks to Lauren and her ability to coordinate all our amazing vendors and bring our vision to life. In short: if you're looking for someone who's easy to work with that will help you coordinate the wedding of your dreams, contact Lauren and her team!

So worth it!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014

I am a very budget aware person and planning my wedding was no exception. I was originally not planning on having a wedding coordinator, thinking that there was nothing that a coordinator would do that I would not be able to do myself and I would save the money for other things... Read More for the wedding. But, then I began to think about more than just the immediate cost of the coordinator services and more of the overall benefits. In the past, there were plenty of times when I was doing more labor for the weddings of friends and family, rather than being able to concentrate on just celebrating the couple and the event. I had also witnessed several of my bride friends have varying levels of meltdowns or details fall through the cracks as they attempted to coordinate and participate in their wedding at the same time. I didn't want my entire wedding day to be consumed with keeping track of the details instead of enjoying being in the moment. I ultimately decided to hire Lauren and I am so glad that I did! Lauren and her colleagues arrived early as I was getting ready, maintained a timeline for the entire day, and ensured that things were being taken care of along the way. I was able to just participate in my wedding and not worry about the little things. It was also a large burden lifted from my family, friends, and wedding party. We all were able to celebrate being in the moment while Lauren took care of running the day. Prior to the wedding day, Lauren was a huge resource for finding great vendors and planning the details. I saved a bunch of time not having to search around for great vendors thanks to Lauren's recommendations. This also led me to get better prices for services than I believe I would have otherwise been able to get on my own. My guests continue to describe my wedding day as beautiful, enjoyable, and relaxing. They have made comments on how everything ran so smoothly. My wedding day was such a special day that I was thoroughly able to enjoy (instead of spending the day worrying) thanks to the fantastic wedding coordinator services! It was definitely money well spent!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Rudi M

Lauren and Aloha Bridal Connections are worth every cent and more to ensure you can be stress free and enjoy your special day as much as possible. This is so important. Lauren has the attention to detail you absolutley want in a day of event co-ordinator. Whenever we mentioned... Read More to one of our other vendors that we were using Lauren, they all said exactly the same thing...."you guys have picked the best". On the big day we day we also spent time with Natalie and Stephanie and found the whole Aloha Bridal Connections team have the same amazing attitude and dedication to deliver the best day possible. We are so happy that we were recommended Lauren and can only further highly recommend her and the team to other couples.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Nicole A

I would give Lauren more than 5 stars! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole planning process. We had a vow renewal and included our four young kids in it, Lauren made the day perfect and so stress free. We had the most wonderful day, I am extremely happy with having... Read More picked Aloha bridal connections for our special day! Very highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Niki M

I planned a destination wedding in Hawaii and live in Los Angeles. After shopping around for weeks I found Natalie and Aloha Bridal Connections. They blew me away with their professionalism, efficiency and creative ideas. I had a budget to work with and Natalie had a solution... Read More for every hurdle. Her day of coordinating and her team were truly above and beyond what any of us expected. Our wedding went perfectly in every way and I have to attribute that to them. We are so thrilled we worked with them for our most memorable day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Eri F

Stephanie Le is hands down THE BEST wedding planner! She went above and beyond to make our day special and helped me throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was SO helpful. It was a destination wedding for us so her advice and recommendations about vendors etc. were... Read More so vital for us. She is a beautiful person inside and out. She patiently listened to all my complaints and was able to deal professionally when there was a last minute issue during the wedding (our photo booth vendor failed to show up). She calmly found an alternative vendor (last minute!) and I (the bride) didn't even notice! I can't stop praising her enough. Honestly, if you're not sure who you want to hire as a planner - please just choose Stephanie. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Belle H

My daughter planned a destination wedding in Waikiki, and we hired ABC for Day Of Coordination services. Lauren and her team were so professional, organized, and patient with all the planning and craziness of the wedding day. Their services absolutely made the day run smoothly... Read More and allowed everyone to have more fun and less stress! We recommend their team whole-heartedly!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelly M

Lauren and her team are superb! We are so thankful to have had them with us through the months leading up to the wedding and for the big day! :) They were fun, friendly, professional, and efficient! Those are super key elements for a wedding! My husband and I truly had the... Read More best day ever (July 23, 2016), despite a huge storm threatening to hit our outdoor beach wedding. Lauren and her team advised us and made sure we felt calm and comfortable with any changes needing to be made. It turns out, everything ended up being perfect! :) You are in excellent hands with ABC!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mari M

If I could, I would give Lauren 10 stars! I knew from the very beginning that I wanted a day-of-coordinator. I'm super detailed and organized but I did not want to be stressed out on my wedding day. Plus, while I was born and raised in Hawaii, I had recently moved to... Read More California so the logistics of being a "destination" bride for a 130 guest wedding was far too challenging. Lauren was the first of the coordinators that I interviewed and we had an instant connection. I really liked her but I wanted to see my other options. However, I really didn't need to waste that time because Lauren is the BEST. Seriously, once I mentioned that ABC was my coordinator, my other vendors already knew I was in good hands. *thumbs up* I booked her far in advance from the wedding, so it was great to just have an additional resource that I could talk to whenever questions would arise about planning. Once you get to the two month mark, you really get down to business with checklists, inventories, timelines, etc. AKA things that I love! One of my biggest gripes about working with some Hawaii vendors, is that the response time was slower than I would like. But Lauren was on point and just so responsive! As my wedding day got closer, her responses were almost instantaneous. As a long-distance bride, I can't speak enough how important that was for me. She also has an amazing attitude. Sometimes I felt like I was being very crazy detailed and stressed out about something but Lauren was just so calm and talked me through everything to make sure I understood and was okay with the outcome. I could go on and on about what Lauren did for our wedding but just take it from me and book Aloha Bridal Connections for your Hawaii wedding! It was absolutely well worth the price!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cheryl S

Natalie and the team at Aloha Bridal Connections (ABC) were amazing!!! I had a destination wedding in June 2016 at the North Shore in Oahu. I chose ABC to assist with day-of coordination, but even though I did not hire them for full coordination services I was still able to... Read More email Natalie from the day 1 with any questions I had while planning my wedding from California. And I sure had a TON of questions – from officiant recommendations, to videographer recommendations, weather/wind questions and the list goes on on. Natalie promptly emailed me back each and every single time and provided some great insight. On the day of the wedding, Natalie and the team from ABC truly went above and beyond and exceeded all my expectations. They were prepared for anything that came their way that day, which made the day go by so smoothly (including impending rain). I was able to stay relaxed and really enjoy my wedding day because of ABC! I also loved the fact that they helped us stay on time with ALL of the events/activities we had planned during the wedding. Even my guests were raving about how organized and friendly they were! I cannot say enough good things about Aloha Bridal Connections – they are organized, respond promptly, are super friendly and easy to get along with, super prepared, and really do value and care about the work that they do and the clients they are working with. If you’re looking for an awesome wedding coordinator, no need to look any further - hire Aloha Bridal Connections!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Dongie R

Lauren and Natalie are AMAZING and beyond elated with their work and professionalism!!! There were little mishaps here and there but they managed to save the day!!! They totally delivered from beginning to end and beyond our expectation! The day of was stress free and they... Read More totally took ownership of everything and made sure the day was perfect and it was!!! We used their recommended vendors and was a great help! I'm not a planner and doing it from miles away I didn't think was possible but Lauren made this process very easy and seamless for me. If you're looking for professionalism, fun, seamless planning , and stress free day Lauren is your best choice!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jamie K

Having been caught up in the post-wedding craziness, we've been totally slow on reviewing our vendors, but Lauren and the ABC team deserve every good word even if it's a little delayed! When we started planning our wedding, we knew we'd have to do a destination wedding, as we... Read More live in New York, all of my family comes from the Midwest and my guy's family is from Australia. We decided on Hawaii as a middle-for-everyone wedding location and we were so happy we did! Our wedding was March 23rd of this year, at Halekulani Hotel's Hau Terrace in Honolulu. I've coordinated/decorated/baked for other people's weddings but I knew for our wedding, I didn't want to have to be "in charge" on the day of. We were happy to do most of the pre-planning ourselves, but knew that having a day-of coordinator would make the day more enjoyable. After searching reviews and getting recommendations, we spoke with Lauren and immediately knew that it would be great to work with her and her team. We had selected ABC's "day-of" service, so we had a few Skype meetings with Lauren to discuss our vision, our goals for the day, and all of the details they needed to know. She was great with recommendations of additional vendors and suggesting solutions to things we still hadn't figured out. As an enthusiastic DIY-er, I had decided to hand-make almost all of the decor for the day, so in the months leading up to our wedding, my guy and I were busy with crafting. She respected our DIY plans and never made us feel like we should do anything different than what we wanted. She was there to support our plans and make our day great. On our wedding day, Lauren and her team were on top of everything. As the bride, the day and all the prep can feel like a crazy whirlwind, but I felt like Lauren was a calm wash of ocean breeze over all of it. She had a timeline worked out, made sure every detail we had painstakingly planned was executed exactly as we hoped, and did it all with a relaxed and fun attitude. We did not have to worry about anything other than enjoying our time with each other and our guests. We would definitely recommend Lauren and her team. Having them with us on our day let us let go and party. It all goes by so quickly, but make sure you take the time to enjoy as many moments as possible!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle P

We booked Natalie as our day of coordinator and I am so glad we did! Natalie and her team did such an amazing job! She answered my many questions before the big day. 2 weeks before the wedding Natalie took over the vendor communication so I could focus on other things. She also... Read More did a great job with making our timeline and communicating with our vendors to make sure things ran smoothly. She's such a pleasure to work with and on the day of the wedding she made sure things ran smoothly. I was able to entrust her with giving out the tips and final payments to the vendors. Her calming demeanor kept me a happy bride the whole day. She thought of everything and even had a bottle of water with a straw ready for me after taking a whole lot of photos. Another thing that really stood out for us was that her and her team decorated our suite for us for the night of the wedding. They had pink rose petals leading to our bed and a heart made out of the rose petals on the bed! such a sweet touch! Thank you Natalie and your team for being part of our wedding and for making it even more special!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

We had over 2 years to plan our destination wedding so at first I was a little skeptical about the need for a wedding coordinator. By the end of the wedding I was thanking my lucky stars that I engaged Lauren and her team at Aloha Bridal Connections - simply put, we couldn't... Read More have done it without them! I engaged Lauren after reading other reviews and after a quick Skype meeting (we're in Australia) we stopped looking for other options. Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with - not only did she go above and beyond what we expected, she's so personable and fun as well. The planning process was extensive - we had one of those weddings where we needed to hire vendors for EVERYTHING and Lauren made sure that everything was in order, helped us with our timeline and offered so many great suggestions that we otherwise would not have thought of and also helped with our ceremony rehearsal. On the wedding day itself Lauren and her team came into their own. We had a crazy amount of decorations which they helped set up; Lauren took control of the proceedings to make sure that the day went as smoothly as possible. I'm almost certain that she was the first one there and the last to leave which speaks volumes about her dedication and professionalism. All this allowed us to enjoy our big day that much more and I have absolutely no reservations in recommending ABC to anyone planning their wedding - as we were, you'll in be in great hands!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chelsea R

I'm from Arizona and was planning my wedding in Hawaii because that is where my husband is from, I knew I would need a lot of help planning from a different state and based off all the reviews, I knew I wanted to work w/ Lauren and her team. THEY WERE AMAZING. From our first... Read More skype session, the open communication via email and text, everything leading up to the wedding was incredible. I could not have asked for a better team. Anytime I had a "911 wedding emergency" Lauren always had a solution right on the spot. Her organization and attention to detail was so on point, it was so amazing. All my family and friends ranted and raved about how awesome and organized, and easy working with ABC was. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further!!!! You will not be disappointed! Lauren, Jmarr and I cannot thank you enough. You are such a beautiful person inside and out and you are amazing at what you do. Thank you to you and your team for making sure my wedding was everything I wanted and more! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Cynthia P

We hired Aloha Bridal Connections to be our Day of Coordinator. They were absolutely amazing! Lauren and her team went above and beyond for our wedding and everything went flawlessly. At first my groom was skeptical about hiring a Day of Coordinator but at the end of our wedding... Read More day, even he was singing their praises. Our guests were impressed with Aloha Bridal and still compliment us on how great the program went. All in all, if you want a stress-free wedding, my advice is to HIRE ABC!!! The whole team is wonderful and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Hayley K

If you are looking for a team for your big day, you can just stop right here. Lauren and her team at Aloha Bridal Connections are simply WONDERFUL and I couldn't have asked for a more organized, friendly, and amazing team to entrust my special day with. I hired ABC as my day of... Read More coordination for my wedding back in August of this year. Lauren took the reigns with everything two weeks prior to my wedding day, which meant being the primary contact for all vendors. It was such a relief to not stress right before the wedding and if there were any questions Lauren is great on communication (e-mail or phone). The day of the rehearsal she made everyone feel comfortable and confident. She provided a printed out timeline for the bridal party and family, which my bridesmaids really appreciated. On my wedding day, everything went smoothly from the time I got ready until the party was over. If there were any problems I sure didn't know about them! ABC set up all the decorations exactly how I asked them to and worked well when there were a few non-scripted requests. I can't say enough great things about Lauren and her team and hope you choose them for your special day. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Rachel D

Lauren and her team were really wonderful. We hired ABC for day of coordination, which also allows for correspondence through out the entire planning process. We worked primarily with Lauren but Natalie lead our rehearsal and she was also great to work with. Lauren was able to... Read More answer so many questions for us and give genuine advice. She was very professional throughout the process. You could tell she really values what she does and wants every bride and groom to have not just a special day but one that exactly what you want. I'm mean, down to every little detail. She put together our timeline and incorporated everything we wanted. When it came to our wedding day, we didn't have to worry about anything. While Lauren and her team were doing things behind the scenes, she was also very present and thoughtful when it came to me and family and bridal party. She got me coffee that morning! She was there to my mom at ease. While waiting in the limo right before the ceremony, I realized I didn't have left my garter at the hotel. She asked if I wanted one and by the time it came for the garter toss, she magically had one waiting for me. She was so calm throughout that it made me feel calm as well. I was also able to utilize some of ABC's reccomended vendors and receive a discount for working with Lauren -yay! I would definitely reccomend Lauren and her team to anyone who would like to relax and enjoy their wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Liz C

As soon as my husband and I decided to get married in Hawaii, it was important for us to find the right coordinator for our wedding. We hired the ABC ladies as our day-of coordinator. We were apprehensive at first since we were planning it from Seattle, but Lauren was always... Read More available to answer questions. I don't know what I would have done without her! I was emailing her at odd hours with my concerns and she promptly responded putting me at ease. When I arrived to the venue, I was surprised to find that everything was executed perfectly and reflected my vision for our wedding. Lauren really listens to your desires for the wedding and follows through. One thing I would say was that I filled out a inventory list prior to the wedding and in the midst of the wedding day chaos, I forgot to leave the registration table decor out and it was forgotten back at the hotel. Not a big deal..but it would've been nice to have all those things there. But regardless, these ladies were AMAZING and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jordan S

I hired Lauren and her staff at ABC to be my day of coordinators. From our very first meeting, I knew she was going to be great. Though she wasn't part of the actual planning process, she was always there to answer any questions I had or to guide me in the right direction. She... Read More is very thorough with all the details for the big day. On our wedding day, Lauren and her team made everything run perfectly. If there was a hiccup, it was taken care of. I never felt any bit of stress on that day. I highly reccomend these ladies!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Dallas M

We hired Lauren from ABC as our wedding coordinator for our destination wedding at Halekulani. We initially weren't planning on having a coordinator (I was going to do it myself to try and save some money), but Halekulani recommended it, and ended up being the most worthwhile... Read More money we spent! Lauren is so lovely and easy to work with, and was totally organized. Because we knew she had everything under control, it removed the stressed from us so we could focus on enjoying ourselves. Nothing was a problem for Lauren, she took care of EVERYTHING, from the setup and pack down to coordinating all the vendors and order of events to running down the road to purchase last minute items before the ceremony began. Lauren and her team thought of things I couldn't even think of, for example, after our sunset photos on the beach one of her team was there with a towel for me to clean my feet after being in the sand - amazing! At the end of the night we returned to our hotel room to find our flowers set up in the room and on the bed - such a nice touch. We were SO thankful to have Lauren and her team go absolutely above and beyond to coordinate our wedding. We highly recommend ABC to anyone having a wedding in Hawaii.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Michelle E

I would recommend any bride to hire Lauren and her team for their wedding, even if you are planning your own and on a budget, ABC is worth it. They are pretty affordable, and go beyond just a "day-of" coordinator. From the first time I met Lauren, I felt a connection and just... Read More knew she was perfect. They provide recommendations, and can give you advice while you are planning your own wedding. On the day of my wedding, Lauren came in with her team and I honestly didn't even have to think of worrying about anything because of them. They are a take-charge team that makes your day more than you imagined. Lauren checked in on me, and they even got me some dessert when I was worried it was all gone. At the end of the night, I was honestly pretty sad to say goodbye to Lauren... My wedding would not have been as wonderful and spectacular as it was if I didn't have the ABC team there with me. I only wish I could re-live my wedding over and over now... I definitely recommend any bride to hire them!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Lauren M

We hired Natalie as day-of coordinator for our wedding at YWCA. We are so glad we did and would highly recommend Natalie and her team. They were professional, organized, and easy to contact. We love that they have a list of preferred vendors to work with. This helped us... Read More narrow down all the vendors. Natalie will help to review the contracts with the various vendors and we are able to contact her throughout the planning process for any questions. Natalie started taking over 1 month prior to our wedding. She was really organized in providing us with a timeline, and contacting our vendors so that they are all on the same page. She also provided us with sample table arrangements, photo shot list, and an inventory list (to keep track of all the things brought to the venue). The timeline was phenomenal and very specific. She helped guide our rehearsal which was a tremendous help as we had no idea what to expect. On the day of the wedding Natalie was instrumental to keeping everything on track. Everything ran smoothly and the day couldn't have been more perfect. Best of all, it was stress free! We cannot thank Natalie and her team enough for all their hard work to make our day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Lindsey S

Lauren Ellis and her team did an awesome job! On my wedding day, I had absolutely zero things to worry about and was able to ENJOY my special day. ABC was very professional and I don't know how I could have survived the day without them! Thanks again ABC!