Alpine Grove Banquet Facility

Hollis, NH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Celebrating 45 years, over 4,000 weddings served!

Alpine Grove is perfect for your rustic, elegant wedding. Nestled amidst 24 acres of enchanting forest located in the quaint, historic town of Hollis, New Hampshire. Make an appointment to see our venue and find out why, so many people have fallen in love with Alpine Grove.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

19 South Depot Rd. Route 111A, Hollis, NH

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Elizabeth H

I was married at Alpine Grove on 10/12/13 and it was the most amazing ceremony and reception. Nicole was with me throughout the whole process, I must have sent hundreds of emails and called just as much, and she always answered me promptly and in such detail that I felt like I... Read More was the only bride she was assisting. On the day of my wedding it ran more smoothly than I thought possible with 2 other wedding happening at the same time, but I never felt that I was not being taken care of and neither did my guests. We ran exactly on time, mostly due to Nicole keeping us right on schedule. The appetizers were in my suite by the time we finished taking pictures on the premises and it was still hot and tasty. I did not eat much of the meal, which I am sure other brides will understand, however my guests made it a point to tell me how delicious it was, we ordered chicken roulades and prime rib family style and everyone said it was AMAZING. The servers were very nice and accommodating without being overwhelming and in the way. If I could give this venue a 10 I would. Between the price being completely affordable to the service we received throughout the process, it was a perfect start to what I am sure will be an amazing new life!

Great place to be married!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Shellane S

Alpine Grove did a fantastic job with our wedding! Michelle was amazing and very helpful prior to and during the day to make sure everything went smoothly. The food was great, the hall was decorated beautifully an the ceremony at the bridge gazebo was perfect. I would highly... Read More recommend this place to get married!

loved it loved it

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Amanda B

Alpine Grove was recommended to me by a friend, and i am so glad she did!! Beautiful grounds and gazebos, perfect for a fall wedding! All 3 of their reception halls have large dance floors which is an important part for me. Staff was very friendly and helpful, truly genuine.... Read More Food was great! I just wish they updated a bot (chairs are ugly so you must cover them). Otherwise I had an overall wonderful experience with Alpine Grove!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

I have never been so disappointed in my entire life. We booked this venue last summer for a fall 2015 wedding. In their contract it says pricing can change so we made a verbal agreement that they would let us know if this happened so we could plan accordingly. Since they said... Read More they would do this for us we continued our business with them. After going to a tasting and not liking a few items I went to change our original menu around and noticed the food and prices had changed so I emailed them to set up a meeting. They said we could set up a meeting and then never got back to us about a good date and time so my fiancé went in to speak with them. We thought we would be able to get our original menu and pricing back but since we invited more people than we estimated that original day we met they said the new pricing has to stick. We felt so deceived at this point and were both nervous to have our most special day with people running the show who have lied to us and broke our agreement that we just didn't know what they could do to us on our wedding day. Not wanting to take any chances we asked for our last payment back, we sent this payment on March 30,2015 and contacted them about the changes the second week of April, with it only being two weeks and them breaking our contract we thought they would understand. Their contract says no refunds but we thought since they broke our contract they would make an exception, but we were wrong. I emailed them exactly a week ago today asking them to please rethink their decision and still have heard nothing back. Now we have to re plan the greatest day of our lives in less than five months under so much stress and sadness and not to mention losing money from the other vendors already booked as well as the 1500.00 here. I ask you please to not make the same decision we did and have your wedding with people who will do many thing to make your day one to remember in a positive way!

Awesome place!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Kelly E

We had our reception at Alpine Grove this past June. Aside from the price (which was great), the food and the service was amazing. All of our guests were thrilled with the food and went out of their way to let us know. Michelle did a great job making sure we stayed on... Read More schedule. I would however NEVER us the Holiday Inn in Nashua again. This is the only hotel to shuttle to/from Alpine Grove so naturally we blocked rooms for our guests, as well as ourselves. They used one shuttle van for two receptions at Alpine Grove. I waited for an hour just for my wedding party to be dropped off for pictures so I didn't get the pictures I wanted. The rest of the guests arrived two hours after the reception was to start. My whole reception was pushed back and we had to skip over things we wanted to do. I would recommend Alpine Grove to anyone getting married.

Alpine Grove Hollis, NH

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 shannon f

We would have liked the option to use another caterer. The linen was also costly, but a good vendor(perfect parties). Very small, but helpful staff. I don't remember if her name was Nicole or Michelle, but the manager really went above and beyond to help us on our day. Beautiful... Read More scenery for a wedding.

Nice Time

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Kerry M

We had a great wedding day. Felt that somethings could have been done better; there were 2 other wedding going on at the same time I did not feel like we were top priority. Not enough places to take pictures with all the great Gazebos we could only use the one. MY bridal... Read More party and my husband and I did not get the appetizers that we wanted. We were told that would have a server providing us with appetizers and taking drink orders. We had to ask Michelle to get us drinks. but never did see the hot appetizers we picked but had ou veggies and crackers. But other then that we had a great time, Food was awesome. We had a great time. Did not like the fact that no announcement was made that the bar was gong to close at 1030 we there till 11. Wish I made sure for certain things next time I plan a big party I will make sure Im specfic in what I want and when.

Alpine Grove

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Jennifer C

Overall we had a great experience using Alpine Grove for our ceremony and our reception. The food was fantastic and the location was beautiful.

4.5 Stars

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Amanda K

We got married at Alpine Grove in late August. We picked this venue because the room we picked (Pavillion Room) had outside lawn games. We asked about lighting for the lawn games in our initial meeting since we wanted to use them but also wanted a night time wedding. We were... Read More told that there was sufficient lighting for both the mini golf and near the volleyball court. We bought some lawn games as well and it turns out that there is only lighting for the mini golf and nowhere else. This is why I took off a half a star. Everything else was perfect! The coordinator Michelle is pleasant to work with and met with me whenever I asked to meet and answered all my e-mails in a timley fashion. I saw the owner Al a few times well we were there and he was nice and helpful. We picked a BBQ menu and didn't have high expectations because well, its BBQ food... but it was amazing and all our guests were pleasantly surprised (chicken & rib meal plan). This was also a very affordable place to get married compared to a lot of places in Southern NH and Mass. We had a fabulous wedding and a big chunk of that I owe to the venue :) I would recommend it in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Lauren S

The overall experience at Alpine was lovely. The food was wonderful, the servers kind and efficient. Everything ran very smoothly the day of the wedding, and I was grateful for that. There were times during the planning process when we felt that things weren't fully discussed... Read More and some additional items and costs came out of the woodwork. The vendor packages did work out great, and we used several of Alpine's preferred vendors and we were very satisfied with them as well. The setting for the ceremony at the Bridge Gazebo was the perfect spot. The Skylight Room where we had the reception was very dark, could do with more lighting. I'm all for ambiance, we had candles on every table, but the entrance was so dark, photos of my husband and I arriving didn't come out well. Overall, the day went perfectly and that was ultimately the joy of the experience

Amazing rustic feeling location close to the city.

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Kelly T

Alpine grove has an amazing property with lots of places for photos. The Skylight room is nice and country rustic with friendly staff.

Greatest indoor/outdoor facility

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Denise V

This was such a fun place to have any type of function but we chose it for our wedding and had an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception it was the best

TO Alpine Grove Banquet Facility