Gowns you want at the prices you love!

Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo is home to a fabulous collection of bridal gowns from a select group of affordable designers. From finding the ideal wedding gown to helping you select your custom wedding stationery, we will provide inspiration and advice as we collaborate in creating your day.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1199 Butte House Rd , Yuba City, CA (530) 755-4282

Definitely would recommend and have multiple times already!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014

Always Elegant Bridal was absolutely amazing! I currently live in Chico, Ca and when I started my search for my wedding dress I figured I would have to go to San Francisco to find exactly what I was looking for. After doing some research online (hours really) and finding... Read More something similar to what I was looking for (I knew I would need alterations because I wanted a tea length dress) I was pleasantly surprised that AE carried that brand of dresses. I figured I would make the hour drive to Yuba City and at least check it out. When I arrived I was greeted by the owner, Bree who is outstanding. She is passionate, excited, and extremely helpful when it comes to shopping for your dress. No matter what she had in the store I knew that she would be able to give me the dress of my dreams. What I loved most about AE is that Bree and her employees know that perfect balance of when to help and when to allow you to just look through her inventory. (I had the full experience of other stores where some people will not leave you alone and then stores act like you aren't even there.) AE is the perfect balance. Bree not only helps you find your dream dress but she gets to know you as a person (friend) rather than just a customer. She has an amazing eye for not only picking out dresses that look fabulous on you but also match your personality and your style of wedding. I cant say enough good things about AE. On top of a great store they are well equipped with GREAT women who will alter your dress and taylor it just the way you like it. I had 5 alteration appointments (only because I chopped off about 4 feet of material to make my dress tea length) and they were very patient and helpful. I hope this review helps. I know I way a lot on reviews and do not write them often but I truly moved by Bree and her staff and want everyone to know how great they are! Best of Luck!

Couldn't have picked a better Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Emily S

The ladies at Always Elegant are amazing! I can't say enough about them and my overall experience there. From the moment I walked in the door to the day of my wedding, they went out of their way to make sure I was happy with everything going on! The selection of dresses they... Read More have is amazing, you are sure to find something that fits your style and your budget! My groom and his groomsmen were equally satisfied with their experience getting their tuxedos. If you are looking for a place to find your dress don't look any further than Always Elegant, you will leave with an AMAZING dress and some amazing friends as well.

LOVED THEM!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Lee B

I am from Maine and was in California visiting family. While there we all thought it would be fun to at least try on dresses just so they could say they were part of the experience even if i didn't find a dress. So we went to the Yuba City location and Bree was AMAZINGLY... Read More helpful! I told her what i was looking for she found dresses i tried them on but something was missing.... i didnt expect to find my dress until she asked me if she could pick a few out for my body type(keep in mind she had JUST met me)... i said sure why not so put 1 on wasnt THE DRESS but then the second 1 of her choice I LOVED! Did i mention it was almost closing time and she didnt even care! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY DRESS!!! The only negative thing i can say is that my Maine family wasnt there to be part of it but as far as Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo they put their hearts into it as if they were finding their own dresses! Love her so much i got my veil there too and she even shipped my veil for me to my house in Maine! THANK YOU BREE FOR EVERYTHING!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ilouna D

I purchased my beautiful Sophia dress from AE bridal in yuba city. We walked with no appointment and Gabby took me in and made me feel welcomed. The owner Bree happened to be there as well. I had one picture of the dress I wanted to try on and it happened to be the dress they... Read More just got the day before. I was the first to try it on and that was it...that was my dress. It rarely happens that the dress you have a picture of is the dress for you. Overall, great experience, friendly staff, I would recommend this place to all of my girl friends!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Sarah S

Went here a few months ago looking for my dress... I found it but the consultant was so rude. The consultant only pulled one dress that I had showed her was sort of what I was looking for. The first dress I tried on was one that my mom had picked out and it ended up being the... Read More one but it seemed as if after the first one the consultant didn't even want to try. My appointment was not fun and it felt extremely rushed like the consultant did not want to be there. I ended up finding the exact dress somewhere else and bought it there.

2017-01-07T15:02:57 Response from the vendor

I want to personally apologize for your experience. What you are expressing goes against everything we strive to provide to our brides. I would love to be able to speak with you further about the experience so I can address it with the team of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 autumn k

Always Elegant is the epitome of bridal elegance. Each and every staff member is extremely qualified, attentive, and personable. During my experience shopping for my wedding gown I never once felt like I was being rushed or pressured into making a purchase. The stylists treated... Read More me as if they were my close friend shopping for my gown with me. There can be a lot of stressful moments when planning a wedding, but Bree and her team made my experience seamless. I felt as if I was in a high end boutique in a big city, their service and presentation in all areas is that incredible! I have gone gown shopping with multiple friends at Always Elegant and my experiences continue to impress me. My gown was exactly what I was searching for and I could not have done it without this incredible shop! Brides living near Chico, CA are in for a treat because they just opened up a location in downtown Chico!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kimberly B

Being a curvy bride, I thought for sure that I would have to go WAY out of town to find a bridal store that carried plus sizes, in stock to try on and not break my bank at the same time. To say that I was shocked, proud, delighted, over the moon (insert gleeful adjective), when... Read More I walked into Always Elegant Bridal and learned that they had sizes in stock for me to try on, is nothing short of utter, glorious, amazement! Not only was the finding and purchase of my dress a dream (I met my budget without sacrifice), they also hooked me up with THE BEST seamstress in town. She was an absolute wizard at shaping the corset on my dress to work with my short-waist and extra curvy silhouette. I love my dress so much that I'm gonna wear it every year on my Anniversary :) Thank you ladies, so much!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Kendra H

AE Bridal was absolutely amazing! They had so many dresses to choose from. They truly care about what each bride is looking for and work with you to find the perfect dress. The customer service that each employee offered was so personal and very knowledgeable about the dresses.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Anjelica M

I was so lucky to have ky help me find a dress I didn't end up buying my dress there but I found the perfect veil it was such an amazing time thank you ladies so much

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kiersten S

Bree is absolutely AMAZING! She was attentive to what I thought I wanted in a wedding dress and was willing to show me/let me try on as many dresses as I needed in order to be sure. Ultimately, Bree helped me find my PERFECT wedding dress and I am so thankful for all of her... Read More hard work. I would highly recommend Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo to anyone who needs wedding apparel and/or accessories.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Chelsey B

Always Elegant was absolutely amazing! They have a HUGE selection of beautiful dresses, but that is not what made this place so amazing, it was their staff. They are so nice and extremely helpful, especially Kai. She was so personable and was truly there to help me find my... Read More perfect dress(which I did!!)! I loved my experience at Always Elegant, and I will definitely be recommending it to everyone I know getting married!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Alice F

I found the most perfect dress after working with the staff at Always Elegant Bridal. I told them what I was (and wasn't) looking for and she pulled a wide variety of dressed to try on to really narrow down my search. Once I had a better idea of what I wanted, the most perfect... Read More dress was pulled and the search was over. I'm so thankful they provided such a comfortable environment for me and my group to come search for a dress. We ended up staying for over two hours and no one ever made us feel like we had to leave. Very impressed!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Always Elegant treated both me and my family as though we were family to them. Kya? Helped eliminate dresses I didn't love and pick dresses that she thought I would love!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Nicole K

I had a great experience at AE Bridal! My consultant, Bree, was super friendly and helpful. She was mindful of my budget and really got a sense of my style. She didn't bring me any dress that I wouldn't like, and she helped steer me in the right direction without being pushy.... Read More She even helped my mom try on a MOB dress! I cannot stress enough how much I loved the whole experience. It was completely stress-free. Bree made me feel comfortable to leave there with or without a dress. She even let me sit in my dressing room by myself and think about my options. It was wonderful. The owner came by and was willing to work with me on my price, and even remembered my sister from when she bought her dress there 5 years ago! We loved the whole experience and will most likely be back for our bridesmaid dresses and the tuxes for my dad and brother. Thanks, Always Elegant Bridal!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Brianna P

Best wedding dress shopping experience!!! Bree was amazing at making sure I was comfortable in every way when picking out a dress. The dress I chose was the third dress I tried on. They let me try the dress on 10 times before making my final decision. Every member of the staff... Read More was also very accommodating and friendly. They have a variety of dresses to choose from. Brandy did my alterations at the store as well. She was amazing and made my dress fit perfect. I would highly recommend this bridal store when looking for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

I went shopping for my wedding dress 11 weeks before my wedding. I was really nervous about being able to get a dress in time. Bree and her staff put me immediately at ease and showed me a HUGE selection of dresses that I would either be able to take home off the rake or were... Read More from a designer that would be willing to do a rush order. I ended up with an amazing dress off the rack that I couldn't have been more happy with but then I got a call from Bree the next day telling me that she was able to find a BRAND NEW version of my dress that would be shipped to the salon within a month. To say my experience with A/E Bridal was exceptional in an understatement! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Ally P

I had a great experience with A/E Bridal! It was just as I had hope that day would feel and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Great customer service and I had a great girl helping me out. And I'm very picky! Thank you so much!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

Such an awesome morning my maid of honor, mom, and future mother-in-law spent with me at Always Elegant. Bree was so helpful on picking out the right dress. She spent her time making sure to explain each one and was detailed with everything! I was lucky that this was the... Read More first place I came to for my wedding dress search and I said "Yes to the Dress" within a couple hours! Bree's patience, and kindness was so much appreciated when I was on my search. Definitely recommend this place to any bride to be looking for the dress of their dreams!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Beth D

I bought my dress here from stylist Kelli! It was the fourth place I went to over the course of a couple of days, and I was starting to get a little concerned. I found a couple of dresses that I really liked but still hadn't had that AHA moment. Always Elegant was just a nicer... Read More setup, and Kelli was SO helpful!! I was very particular about different styles I liked, and she was the first person that legitimately listened and brought out dresses based on my feedback from the dresses we were trying. Found the perfect dress! And off the rack too, so it was under budget! I'm so glad I found this place and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a lot of options (and a lot of budgets.)

Perfection.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Amanda B

Bree and her staff are simply perfection. After having a HORRIBLE encounter the day before and practically hyperventilating inside the showroom of Always Elegant, Kai (goodness, I hope I spelled her name right!) took one look at me, told me to take a deep breath, and then... Read More proceeded to patiently help me find MY dress!! I felt truly spoiled by all of Bree's ladies - every time I walked through the door I was greeted with enthusiasm, professionalism, and love. My dress arrived on time, the seamstress she recommended was perfect, my groom and his groomsmen's tuxedos were classy and Bree herself is an absolute DELIGHT. My mom spent several afternoons in the store worrying about what she was going to wear, and Bree took MANY hours out of her week to help my mom find the perfect outfit. And it wasn't even something that was in her store. She called my husband when he was having a moment about what HE was going to wear and was able to make him feel as excited and confident about his suit as I was about my dress. I've gone in to visit several times since my wedding - and even though I'm not buying anymore dresses, I'm still greeted with the same enthusiasm and love as when I was a "customer". Those ladies truly make you a part of the FAMILY. Don't bother going anywhere else. Always Elegant is THE place to go.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Megan C

From the minute I stepped in the door, Bree and her wonderful ladies took such great care of me. They were genuine, considerate, and truly interested in my preferences. They even helped me step a little outside of my comfort zone and helped me find the PERFECT dress! I left... Read More feeling pampered and appreciated, like I was a personal friend, not just a customer. If you're looking for the best selection of amazing dresses *and* the most attentive and personalized service, Always Elegant is the perfect bridal shop!

Happi is the best!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Courtney K

Happi was my consultant at always elegant. She made the whole appointment very enjoyable. I was not looking forward to it at all and she made me feel super comfortable. She actually picked out my dress. Originally I didn't even want to try it on!! Happi brought it in anyways and... Read More I loved it and bought it. She came in way under budget for me!!! Everything was great beautiful dresses great staff!!

Very Pleasantly Surprised

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Heather M

I lived in Yuba City for 10 years, so I was very reluctant when my mom suggested I make my first bridal appointment at a bridal boutique, in Yuba City. The city is not known for their customer service - at least it wasn't when I lived there. When I walked in I had no idea... Read More what to expect, but I was excited to try on dresses! I was greeted by Bree and she sat down with me to have a conversation. The first question she asked me was, "do you have a Pinteresr Board?". Brilliant, yes I do. So she scrolled through that and made note of patterns of things I'd pinned and asked some very intuitive questions about the wedding - the date, taking into account the time of year, the style, the colors, etc. Then she asked me to look around for anything I might want to try on while she made some selections for me from throughout the boutique. Within 10 minutes we had a pretty decent lineup of dresses to try on. She asked me, if I could eliminate 1 dress without trying it on, which would it be? So I picked one, and decided since my mom and bridesmaids hadn't arrived yet I would try it on - just in case. To my utter surprise, it fit perfectly, felt good, and looked amazing. My mom and bridesmaids showed up when I had it on and they loved it to. Three hours and many dresses later, that was the dress I ordered. The one I wasn't even going to try on! And as an added bonus, it was just over HALF of what my budget was. I went in there thinking $1,000, and if I went over a bit it was okay. The dress was $580 and came to about $780 with the dress, the dress bag, and a beautiful belt that made the dress look even better. I highly recommend Always Elegant to any bride who appreciates one-on-one customer service, and an unrivaled level of expertise.

Always Elegant Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

I was impressed with the store as soon as I walked in. A lot pf care was taken to make sure the store looked organized and inviting. The staff was there to help me immediately and helped me to try on dresses that fit my stated preferences. Happi helped me and she was very... Read More professional and gave me some good advice to consider while choosing just the dress that would work for me. I found the perfect dress , and it was within the price range I had set out spend. I highly recommend this store. Better that David's Bridal shop, in my opinion. kbw

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

I found my dress here after visiting multiple stores and having a less than pleasant experience with another store in the area, I came to Always Elegant Bridal and found the perfect dress. It was too late to order a new one and it was a new design on the rack, but Bree worked... Read More with me and I was able to have my dress. I would come visit my dress and Kai was amazing every time. I'm very happy with my experience at Always Elegant Bridal and would definitely recommend them. It's refreshing to have a high quality store with great customer service in this small community.

Bree Gianassi Little

Bree wholeheartedly believes in versatility, adaptability, and ravishing style. For the last 13 years, Bree has diligently focused her attentions at not only providing professional and attentive care to making dreams come true, but also at expanding her offerings to include bridal wear and accessories for the entire wedding party through Always Elegant Bridal and exquisite invitation and favor design at Wedding Tulle. Bree exceeds expectations by making each wedding day picturesque. Our mission is to see through your eyes and reflect your personal style as we get to know you and understand the