Gowns you want at the prices you love!

Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo is home to a fabulous collection of bridal gowns from a select group of affordable designers. From finding the ideal wedding gown to helping you select your custom wedding stationery, we will provide inspiration and advice as we collaborate in creating your day.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1199 Butte House Rd , Yuba City, CA (530) 755-4282

Definitely would recommend and have multiple times already!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014

Always Elegant Bridal was absolutely amazing! I currently live in Chico, Ca and when I started my search for my wedding dress I figured I would have to go to San Francisco to find exactly what I was looking for. After doing some research online (hours really) and finding... Read More something similar to what I was looking for (I knew I would need alterations because I wanted a tea length dress) I was pleasantly surprised that AE carried that brand of dresses. I figured I would make the hour drive to Yuba City and at least check it out. When I arrived I was greeted by the owner, Bree who is outstanding. She is passionate, excited, and extremely helpful when it comes to shopping for your dress. No matter what she had in the store I knew that she would be able to give me the dress of my dreams. What I loved most about AE is that Bree and her employees know that perfect balance of when to help and when to allow you to just look through her inventory. (I had the full experience of other stores where some people will not leave you alone and then stores act like you aren't even there.) AE is the perfect balance. Bree not only helps you find your dream dress but she gets to know you as a person (friend) rather than just a customer. She has an amazing eye for not only picking out dresses that look fabulous on you but also match your personality and your style of wedding. I cant say enough good things about AE. On top of a great store they are well equipped with GREAT women who will alter your dress and taylor it just the way you like it. I had 5 alteration appointments (only because I chopped off about 4 feet of material to make my dress tea length) and they were very patient and helpful. I hope this review helps. I know I way a lot on reviews and do not write them often but I truly moved by Bree and her staff and want everyone to know how great they are! Best of Luck!

Couldn't have picked a better Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Emily S

The ladies at Always Elegant are amazing! I can't say enough about them and my overall experience there. From the moment I walked in the door to the day of my wedding, they went out of their way to make sure I was happy with everything going on! The selection of dresses they... Read More have is amazing, you are sure to find something that fits your style and your budget! My groom and his groomsmen were equally satisfied with their experience getting their tuxedos. If you are looking for a place to find your dress don't look any further than Always Elegant, you will leave with an AMAZING dress and some amazing friends as well.

LOVED THEM!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Lee B

I am from Maine and was in California visiting family. While there we all thought it would be fun to at least try on dresses just so they could say they were part of the experience even if i didn't find a dress. So we went to the Yuba City location and Bree was AMAZINGLY... Read More helpful! I told her what i was looking for she found dresses i tried them on but something was missing.... i didnt expect to find my dress until she asked me if she could pick a few out for my body type(keep in mind she had JUST met me)... i said sure why not so put 1 on wasnt THE DRESS but then the second 1 of her choice I LOVED! Did i mention it was almost closing time and she didnt even care! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY DRESS!!! The only negative thing i can say is that my Maine family wasnt there to be part of it but as far as Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo they put their hearts into it as if they were finding their own dresses! Love her so much i got my veil there too and she even shipped my veil for me to my house in Maine! THANK YOU BREE FOR EVERYTHING!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017

Always Elegant Bridal is such a blessing to the Yuba-Sutter Community. I was blown away from the service I received from my bridal stylist, Gabby!! It is people like her that truly make dress shopping 100% stress free! For me, the thought of dress shopping was so intimidating,... Read More I’m not your average size girl by any means and I thought I would have to spend thousands of dollars to find what I wanted, travel far, and feel shameful of my body because nothing was going to fit me...SO I THOUGHT! Dress shopping for me was the exact opposite! From the moment I was greeted by my girl Gabby, I knew there was an instant connection and she truly wanted me to find what I was looking for. It felt like we were best friends, the conversation was so easy and didn’t seem forced. For that I am so thankful... it didn’t seem like it was “just a job” for her but something much more. Gabby asked for my vision and totally ran with my idea and went for it! She picked me out the most beautiful dress. I. WAS. STUNNED. Not only did it fit perfect but it exceeded my expectations! I said YES to my dress in Yuba City! I whole heartedly encourage every bride to come to this shop and I fully believe you don’t have to travel so Sacramento to find your dream wedding gown, Gabby, at Always Elegant Bridal will find it for you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Roxanne R

I am so amazed by the warm welcome from the ladies at Always Elegant. I felt like such a special bride during my appointed time. I even went over my time slot which allowed me to finalize my decision and I said "YES to my dress!" I am so glad to be apart of the Always Elegant... Read More family.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Roxanne R

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ashley B

Such a wonderful feeling to go into a place and be greeted but warm and welcoming staff. I loved that the shop wasn't overwhelming large and their quality gowns. Definitely wouldn't recommend anyone else. From stellar service to beautiful products AE has it all. Thanks for... Read More helping me find the "yes dress"

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Beth M

I started my appointment nervous that I wasn't going to find anything that I truly felt comfortable in. I shared that with Gabby and she immediately reassured me that I had tons of options and we'd find the right one. I felt so comfortable the entire time and had the best time... Read More trying on the different dresses. Gabby was excellent and helped me trust my gut to find the right dress and I did. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a laid back, positive, and super personalized experience. My whole family loved the day and Gabby was amazing. Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Anne L

Always Elegant is a star above the rest. From the moment you walk into their beautiful store you are greeted by a team of enthusiastic professionals ready to assist. I was very impressed by their knowledge and skill when it came to listening and guiding the bride. The stylist... Read More listened to my sister in law explain what she wanted and immediately went to work at finding the perfect dress for her. They provide such a wonderful experience for the bride and loved ones. I highly recommend this store and their team to anyone looking for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Steph J

From the moment I stepped into Always Elegant bridal, everyone was so welcoming. They made me feel so at home and taken care of and made the experience of searching for the perfect dress fun and stress free. A big thank you to everyone who works there- Bree, you and your staff... Read More are amazing. My wedding day was perfect and I couldn’t have found the right dress without your help.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Stephanie M

Absolutely INCREDIBLE staff! These ladies are emotionally connected with you in this process. Bree, Gabby and Brandy were amazing ROCKSTARS. I was overwhelmed more than I could have ever expected. I thought I'd be cool and know the illusion, fit and flare style in my head, but... Read More when I freaked out if it was "the one" they were cool as cucumbers to talk me through it! They were committed to me through this entire process and followed up so promptly when my orders arrived. They are one of a kind and completely worth the drive from the Sacramento Suburba!!!! Love you ladies !!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sandy M

As the mom of the bride I was hoping we would find a great bridal salon and we definitely did when we found Always Elegant in Yuba City! Bree and her staff were amazing and provided incredible customer service. My daughter loved her dress and loved working with Always... Read More Elegant. Highly recommend this great bridal shop!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sara C

Always elegant bridal was so great! The consultant gave me many different dress options to try on. She knew exactly what I wanted. I found my dream dress on the 1st visit! Even my bridesmaids found there's too! I would highly recommend going here!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ciara F

I had the most magical and amazing experience here! They made me feel so special like they truly cared about what I wanted and making me feel like the most beautiful bride! I would highly highly recommend them to any bride! I can’t wait to go back with all of my Bridesmaid’s for... Read More their fittings!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Carol P

I had such an amazing experience with A&E and with their staff member Jamie. She was so helpful in helping me find the perfect dress. She was patient, funny,helped me in the dressing room with each and every dress, took her time and was extremely personable. The dress I ended up... Read More getting fit me perfectly and I felt beautiful in it. Great experience and an amazing staff.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Clancy W

The ladies at Always Elegant Bridal went above and beyond for me. They’re all so sweet and truly care for what you’re looking for. They will work with any budget and style. I will recommend this shop to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 danielle R

My experience here has been so wonderful. Gabbie is so great and connects to all of her clients. I recommended A&E bridal to my future sister-in-law and will continue to recommend it to anyone who I know is going to be getting married. They have beautiful dresses without having... Read More to break the bank. Love it here ❤

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rachel D

Always Elegant Bridal and Tuxedo is absolutely amazing. I can not thank them enough for being so helpful. Jamie was the consultant that helped me. She was so kind and really knew her way around the shop. She has the best personality. She is so kind. She always has a smile on her... Read More face and the most positive attitude. She made sure I was comfortable and happy with all of my bridal decisions. She was also very helpful in recommending a seamstress to alter my dress. Brandy is the seamstress that made the alterations to my dress. She is so sweet and really took her time each appointment to make sure everything was perfect. This team at the Yuba City, Ca location is absolutely incredible! I would and will continue to recommend anyone to go see the ladies at Always Elegant!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kaitlyn H

Working in customer service, it's extremely hard for me to be wowed..so please believe me when I say that I was blown away with the customer service I received from Gabby at AE Bridal in Yuba City!! You can truly see her passion and excitement for job. She came across very... Read More knowledgeable and helped answer any and every question we had. We have rented tuxedos before but this one by far takes the cake. The fit was was perfect and he looked so handsome! I can't stop staring at the photos! I will DEFINITELY come back for any future needs and will recommend Gabby and AE Bridal endlessly. Thank you all so much!! Much love, Kaitlyn

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Amazing service and super friendly ladies! I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a dress on their special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Meghan D

Honestly my experience was one of the most memorable moments of my life. My stylist Gabby was so beyond helpful, and spent almost 2 hours helping me find "The One". With every dress I tried on she got closer and closer to what I was looking for. Of course, as a picky and... Read More indecisive bride I had no idea what I wanted. Gabby and Bree were so positive and supportive with each dress I tried on, and truly made me feel so special. I not only had an incredible experience, but have made friendships along the way that will last a lifetime. I would and have already recommended A&E Bridal to many of my newly engaged friends...some which have already bought their dresses there too. Thank you again for making my search for my wedding dress so incredible, I can't thank you all enough.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Adriana R

I seriously could have not picked a better place. I’ve always heard great things about AE and my own experience was nothing short of that. Gabby helped find the perfect dress! I was so appreciative of how happy, passionate and most importantly genuine she is. AE Yuba City is a... Read More place I will recommend to EVERYONE.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ilouna D

I purchased my beautiful Sophia dress from AE bridal in yuba city. We walked with no appointment and Gabby took me in and made me feel welcomed. The owner Bree happened to be there as well. I had one picture of the dress I wanted to try on and it happened to be the dress they... Read More just got the day before. I was the first to try it on and that was it...that was my dress. It rarely happens that the dress you have a picture of is the dress for you. Overall, great experience, friendly staff, I would recommend this place to all of my girl friends!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Sarah S

Went here a few months ago looking for my dress... I found it but the consultant was so rude. The consultant only pulled one dress that I had showed her was sort of what I was looking for. The first dress I tried on was one that my mom had picked out and it ended up being the... Read More one but it seemed as if after the first one the consultant didn't even want to try. My appointment was not fun and it felt extremely rushed like the consultant did not want to be there. I ended up finding the exact dress somewhere else and bought it there.

2017-01-07T15:02:57 Response from the vendor

I want to personally apologize for your experience. What you are expressing goes against everything we strive to provide to our brides. I would love to be able to speak with you further about the experience so I can address it with the team of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 autumn k

Always Elegant is the epitome of bridal elegance. Each and every staff member is extremely qualified, attentive, and personable. During my experience shopping for my wedding gown I never once felt like I was being rushed or pressured into making a purchase. The stylists treated... Read More me as if they were my close friend shopping for my gown with me. There can be a lot of stressful moments when planning a wedding, but Bree and her team made my experience seamless. I felt as if I was in a high end boutique in a big city, their service and presentation in all areas is that incredible! I have gone gown shopping with multiple friends at Always Elegant and my experiences continue to impress me. My gown was exactly what I was searching for and I could not have done it without this incredible shop! Brides living near Chico, CA are in for a treat because they just opened up a location in downtown Chico!

Bree Gianassi Little

Bree wholeheartedly believes in versatility, adaptability, and ravishing style. For the last 13 years, Bree has diligently focused her attentions at not only providing professional and attentive care to making dreams come true, but also at expanding her offerings to include bridal wear and accessories for the entire wedding party through Always Elegant Bridal and exquisite invitation and favor design at Wedding Tulle. Bree exceeds expectations by making each wedding day picturesque. Our mission is to see through your eyes and reflect your personal style as we get to know you and understand the