Make your dream wedding become a reality!

Beautiful, simple designs and stunning color combinations make Amelia Florist the choice for modern brides. Have the magazine wedding you've always wanted, personalized to fit your style. An event by Amelia Florist will be one everyone will remember! Complimentary consultations by appointment.

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1406 Ohio Pike, Amelia, OH (513) 753-5111

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Laura H

Amelia Florist provided bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and a garland for my wedding this past Saturday. I was over the moon with the outcome! The shop did a great job in the planning stages allowing us to be particular about certain things while also offering... Read More fantastic creative ideas on things we hadn't really considered. Communication leading up to the big day was great with a few check ins and confirmations as they gathered all the pieces and made mock ups, but truly what they made was perfect and we didn't have to make a single change, so there was no stress to be had. I had originally planned to whip together centerpieces myself but I am so glad we decided to have Amelia Florist do them, they completely transformed the space we were in. They somehow matched my general vision but kicked it up to another level that I wouldn't have even imagined. The garland we used as part of the backdrop for our ceremony was nothing short of magical and will turn out great in our photographs. Five stars, no complaints, beyond perfect product and service.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Meghann B

Vickie was amazing to work with for my wedding! She sent a picture of my bouquet the day before the wedding and we spent a couple hours texting to make sure that it was everything that I wanted and it turned out perfect! It also ended up raining the day of the wedding and last... Read More minute they moved everything to the reception, no questions asked. Everyone loved all of the flower arrangements for the ceremony and reception! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 BRIAN D

Vickie and Linda did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding! They were so great to work with and made our big day worry free. They were very professional and organized and not to mention our flower arrangement was so beautiful! We received so many compliments on our... Read More flowers and our pictures turned out great!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Patti S

I have always loved the flowers that Amelia Florist has provided to me for various events BUT they outdid themselves for my daughter's wedding. The colors were absolutely beautiful. The flowers were fresh and fragrant. Everything was delivered on time and to the correct... Read More locations. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Amelia Florist for another job well done.

2017-03-05T10:29:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind review. It was an honor to be part of such a special day in your daughters life.Thanks for selecting us as your wedding florist.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Hannah L

Based on the reviews on the knot, I chose to first meeting with Amelia Florist for my winter wedding. Not only did I immediately feel unwelcome, the lady who met with my mom and I did not even introduce herself. She was less than willing to work within our budget and seemed very... Read More uninterested in my not-so-traditional bouquet colors and ideas. In the end, it was an easy decision to go with another florist in the Cincinnati area when they were welcoming and came in at less than half of the price that Amelia Florist quoted.

2017-02-24T12:33:13 Response from the vendor

As you stated in your review we have had many, many wonderful and satisfied brides that have given us the opportunity to do their wedding flowers. We very much appreciated that you gave us the opportunity to meet with you and your mother to discuss... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sarah R

Vickie was amazing! All of the arrangements were incredible. I would never go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 April B

Amelia Florist was absolutely amazing. I had only had to show them 1 picture and they knew exactly what I was thinking. I will be using them in the furtive and recommending them to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kirstin S

Vickie at Amelia florist was absolutely incredible to work with for our wedding flowers! She is extremely knowledgeable, and was completely willing to work with us to make everything exactly as we wanted it. Our flowers were unbelievably GORGEOUS and lasted all night long... Read More without a single wilting bloom. Vickie even came and stayed through the ceremony to make sure the centerpieces were correctly placed during the room flip. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding day! I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Claire E

I can't say enough great things about Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop! They went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding day flowers. Vickie and Linda were absolutely wonderful to work with, and they completely nailed the look I was trying to achieve at my ceremony and... Read More reception. Vickie even sent me pictures of my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets so I could see them before the wedding day. They delivered everything on time the day of the wedding (including numerous rental items) and picked everything up the next morning at the venue. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Fair prices, outstanding bouquets and floral arrangements, and exceptional service - they really made this portion of wedding planning a complete breeze.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Vickie did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I had a very small wedding. She made everything look amazing! In my opinion there is no other florist around that even comes close to Amelia Florist. I promise you will not be disappointed! I had so many compliments on... Read More my flowers!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Emily C

Great service! I was very pleased that they sent me pictures of the bouquets the day prior. It is hard to envision exactly what your bouquet will look like but their team makes it possible. Everything was fresh and beautiful. My order was there in a timely manner and set up... Read More great. By far the best floral business and there is no need to worry when they are taking care of your flowers. They will make your wedding day flower dreams come true.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Alexis Z

Amelia Florist did such a wonderful job with all of our flowers! They worked with our budget and were able to get everything we wanted within our price range. Our bouquets and boutonnieres turned out beautifully! Everything was delivered on time and in perfect condition!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Lauren T

The ladies at the shop were so kind to work with and the did great work! I even got a text message with the picture of my bouquet the day before the wedding to ensure that I liked it! All the flowers turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Jennifer C

My bouquets were beautiful! Everything was how I pictured it. I have to say that the cake flowers were my favorite, they really made the simplistic design on the cake look so elegant.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

From start to finish, Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop was a dream to work with! I sat down with a wedding consultant at the beginning of the planning process and gave her a few ideas of what I was looking for, but gave her the go ahead to implement her creative vision. We were... Read More going for a rustic feel and they certainly delivered! From the bouquets to the boutonnieres to my had-to-have floral crown, each arrangement was gorgeous. The team was easy to work with and always quick to respond to my inquiries. I will definitely be recommending Amelia Florist to others.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Allison Y

Amelia Florist did an amazing job for our wedding! We showed up one day at their shop and sat down with someone and gave them some basic details on the wedding and gave our deposit. Then we met with Linda and I showed her some ideas I had along with our color and theme. I... Read More didn't have specific flowers that I wanted, and Linda was able to suggest which ones might look best. The day before the wedding, she sent me a picture via text message of what my bouquet and a bridesmaids bouquet would look like and it was beautiful! The flowers arrived on time and looked absolutely amazing! Amelia Florist was very professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jessica M

I could not have been more satisfied by my experience with Amelia Florist! Starting off with my first visit, they had already searched my Pinterest pages and printed out several of my favorite picture ideas making me feel like they were very prepared to help me create my dream... Read More wedding. When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding, I could not even believe it. The bouquets were way more impressive than I pictured! I had some difficult requests as far as colors of flowers, and Amelia Florist exceeded my expectations for a very affordable price. I am so happy to have found them!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Abigail M

I was so thrilled with the creativity and overall stunning presentation the gals at Amelia Florist put together for our special day. I had little knowledge of flowers but a very big dream for what I wanted and they over-delivered. I HIGHLY recommend Amelia Florist to any bride... Read More close enough to have them take care of you on your day!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Sarah C

Vickie is simply wonderful. I did not have a big bridal party- just my Maid of Honor and a Best Man- but she still dedicated her time to every last detail. Over the phone, we spent a while going through my Pintrest page so she could fully understand what my vision was. I was an... Read More out- of - state bride, which made things a little tricky but she was extremely easy to work with, get ahold of, and very flexible with all my little changes as our needs evolved. She, her husband, and her son even stayed during our ceremony to help move the arch into our reception area! I cannot thank you enough, Vickie! Our flowers were beautiful and truly made our day fanastic! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Laura B

The bouquets for my wedding we better than I could have ever imagined! It was the most unique arrangement I've ever seen. Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Amelia Florist did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were amazing and unique. We could not have been more pleased. Everybody at our wedding commented on the beautiful table arrangements. Vicki and Angie are extremely professional and easy to work with.... Read More I would HIGHLY recommend Amelia Florist to anyone for any floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Karen

Vickie and Bruce Wenstrup run a well organized florist shop. We only had to meet with them once and the results were absolutely gorgeous! As Mother of the Bride I added a "few" items at the last minute and they were very gracious and accommodating. Also the ring bearer did not... Read More want to carry anything frilly and Vickie came up with the perfect pillow that matched my daughters theme. The delivery was made precisely when scheduled and everything rolled together from there. I would highly recommend Amelia Florist for anyone's wedding.

Amelia Florist

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Amelia Florist did our daughter's wedding. They were organized, prompt, and did a great job on her flowers. I would recommend them to any bride.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Beth P

I met with Vicki one time only to brainstorm ideas. I left her with color swatches, magazine inspirations, and my vague descriptions and let her run with it. They turned out better than I could've imagined! They were gorgeous bouquets and I received a lot of compliments on mine.... Read More She also made the cutest burlap and lace ring bearer pillows. She is amazing!