Lighting, Sound Equipment, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

4522 South Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA (253) 473-3300

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Megan L

The chair covers looked nice and the sound system worked well.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Grace R

Picking out the linens was a painless process and they perfectly executed our vision for our reception. (Rented through a package deal with Chambers Bay Golf Club.) Very easy to work with.

Nice Rentals

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Meredith C

Our venue did all the rental arrangements through American Party Place. They had very nice linens to choose from. We actually went a few months before the wedding so we could see the full size instead of just the small swatches our venue had. Reasonable prices. The only... Read More hiccup was they shorted us a couple bows, but then had someone drive them up before the wedding started.

Nice staff but overpriced

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Emma H

Delivery guys were very friendly as were the staff at the store. Product was standard but expensive.

American Party Place was amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Brooke W

I used American Party Place for my September 2014 wedding and they were absolutely amazing! We got married out of state, I thought planning an out of state wedding would be stressful but luckily I had nothing to worry about with American Party Place helping me. We rented... Read More everything from the tent, chairs, linen as well as dishes from them and I could not have been more pleased with how it all turned out. I was able to call and ask them about my order whenever I needed to and they were so willing to help me through it all. We truly appreciate all that you did for us American Party Place! :)

Pretty good overall

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 rochelle h

I got everything I wanted and needed from them. Luckily my caterer took charge and ordered the correct rentals because when I sat down with the American Party Place we did not get the right amount of what we needed. Also everything was delivered on time and in the correct... Read More spot, after a little arguing.

Professional and helpful staff

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 brittney p

I used American party place for the props for my wedding and their service was amazing, I also used them for props for my engagement party. They're are very friendly and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them for your next party.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Stacey T

We rented the tables, chairs, and linens. All the equipment was delivered on time. The only thing I wish is that is didn't cost extra to pick up on Sunday. Usually weddings are on Saturdays so it would make sense the equipment would need to be picked up on Sunday. You have to... Read More pay an additional fee to have it picked up on Sunday. Other than that, the linens were all pressed and in bags when they arrived.

PHOTO BOOTH!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Emma L

SO. MUCH. FUN. We had some extra room in our budget and we lucked out and rented a photo booth. Worth every penny. Props, hats, glasses, etc. We have so many incredible photos of our guests... it's awesome! And we even got to sneak in and use it as well. We got so... Read More many compliments after the fact on it as well. Not expensive, and completely worth it. Fun for ALL ages-- we have the pictures to prove it.

Quick & Easy

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Krystal L

We rented all of our dishes, silverware and also pipe and drape. They were wasy to work with and helpful with information about what we needed and how much to order. Also affordable.

Best deal!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Kaitlyn B

APP provides anything you could need for your wedding and their customer service is top notch. They were able to add a few items to my rental list three days before the big day. They have competitive prices and deliver/pickup for one flat fee.

Rentals

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Jennifer J

We rented chairs and table linens from American Party Place. They were competitive in pricing and everything came delivered as promised. The staff was knowledgeable about the product, but only cordial at best. Two days before the wedding they called to confirm my order and... Read More had somehow added 24 napkins and 2 black table linens to my order. They were nice about removing them, but I'm not sure how they added them in the first place.

Beautiful Chairs

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Jessica H

We rented 200 white chairs for our wedding they were beautiful and clean when they arrived and the delivery guys were kind and professional. We also rented kids chairs and tables for the kiddies, they thought that was pretty cool!

Great beginning and then...

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Kyla R

While I was ordering everything for my wedding, they were fantastic. They even worked out a deal for me since my recpetion site had to have everything out that night, so instead of $200 of an extra charge, they cut it down to $100. Great! The day of, the dropped off and set up... Read More the chairs at the ceremony sight without and issue. They also took the linens and other rentals to the reception site- perfect. They also come to pick up the chairs without incident. Now the Monday after, we leave for our honeymoon while my mom, my sister and her fiance all drop off the linens at the Tacoma store. They didn't have our information outside, so they had a person inside bring it out. There were 2 other gentlemen dropping off thier rentals as well. When my soon-to-be brother-in-law tries to drop off our stuff, he was told that they were "way behind and couldn't count the stuff then." I know it was all returned because we counted it all and packed it into boxes, so we weren't worried about it. My husband and I return from our honeymoon to 3 messages on my phone, 1 email and 1 phone call to my father (who was our point of contact the day of just in case) saying that we never returned anything (just the chairs that they actually picked up). So husband calls them, while I'm texting my sister to make sure that they actually returned everything. We told American Party Place that my family dropped it off the Monday after and explained the situtation about the person who is supposed to take everything in told us that they are too busy". They decided to do an invetory count... and magically it was all there. I wish that they would have done an inventory count before I got all of the messages. :-(

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Heather S

They were so great with all my changes and helping me make sure I had exactly what I wanted and needed for our big day. When they came out to set up the tent and deliver the rest of the rentals they were super great! Explained everything and tripled check to make sure everything... Read More was what I wanted. Amazing customer service!

wedding rentals

Reviewed on 1/02/2012 shellby r

Allowed us to pick up rentals day before the wedding so we didnt have to worry about the day of. Very pretty rentals and reasonably priced