Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

3633 S Alston Avenue, Durham, NC (919) 544-1555

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Anna R

They were awesome with the whole process and would always send you an updated itemized invoice when changes were made to my order.

Excellent

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Megan M

APR was super easy to work with and always accommodating to making changes to the order. Our rentals were delivered in plenty of time to setup and we were very pleased with the quality and appearance of the rentals (chairs, linens, tableware).

Pricey, but excellent service

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 ls s

We rented Farm tables, with a lovley wood grain. They seemed to be the only company in the area with product, Family run with excellent service. They are knowledgable re: the venues in thier area and coordinate well with venue owners for delivery and pick up. Make sure your... Read More venue allows for a monday pick up at no extra charge though..as they are not able yo pick up on Sunday. I would of like to rent the linens from them as well, but twice the price as other rental companies in the area.

Have lots of rental equipment

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Morgan E

Overall, I was pretty happy - they are expensive, but so is everyone in the area. What I didn't like was I got cocktail tables and linens for those cocktail tables, and the linens were not long enough in my opinion. The caterer fixed the ties - I had just removed them because... Read More I didn't think they fit and covered the bottom. But everything else looked very nice. Also - they only accept returns on Saturdays and Mondays - not helpful when you are leaving to go on your Honeymoon on Monday morning at 6am.

So helpful

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Erin W

APR came highly recommended to us, and they were definitely worth it. They were very helpful from the get-go recommending sizes on things and where we could possibly adjust later on as we had a clearer idea of our guest count. We made changes to the rental order several times... Read More throughout the planning process, and Sarah and Jason were always extremely helpful and patient and willing to help us out. It sometimes took a few days to get an email response, but they always included the updated total, were very above-board on how everything was going to work out logistically and were awesome about being flexible about different things to make everything work out. We had a Sunday wedding, and they set the tent up Friday. When we asked if they could drop the tables off Friday, as well, instead of Saturday, so we could set them up ahead of time, they offered to set them up for us. The lighting and lanterns in the tent were just gorgeous. Definitely worth it.

great service and options

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Kelsey N

We were looking for something just a little bit different and APR had it - they were amazing to sit down with and really hash out details - any questions I had they had a way to solve it. We used their tables for a family style dinner and they were ABSOLUTLY beautiful with all... Read More of their dishes and silver on them - really gave a warm homey feeling to our otherwise large space... Quality of everything was really really good and their service and flexibility were AMAZING!!!

So great to work with!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Amanda F

I worked with Dare at APR on all my rentals and she was beyond helpful! We emailed daily for the weeks leading up to the wedding... and I know she was glad to see my big day come and go. Everything we rented was great quality, everything was delivered on time and nothing was... Read More missing. All the linens were well labeled so it was easy for us to figure out what was for which tables. I've worked with other rental companies and never received such great, personal service. I'll definitely use them again if the need arises.

Great selection and helpful staff

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jacquelyn L

We worked with APR for our September 2012 wedding reception at the Duke Gardens. APR has a wide enough selection of dishes, linens, chairs, etc. that you feel like you can customize the feel of your wedding but not so large that it is an overwhelming process. If you like, they... Read More will even help you develop a vision for your event and then help you choose your rentals to actualize that vision. You can also schedule a consultation on the weekends, which was very convenient for my spouse and I due to our work schedules. I highly recommend working with American Party Rentals for your next event.

Just OK

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Jennifer J

Their prices were a little than Best Rent-All, which is where my family gets all of its rental items, but they were very willing to work with me and accommodate my requests.

Affordable and Flexible

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Elana J

I rented 65 ceremony chairs, 3 chafing dishes, and some serving pieces from American Party Rentals, all for under $260 (including delivery). They were very flexible with my order and allowed me to pick up the serving pieces a day early (which let me get some of the food prep... Read More done beforehand and I could actually enjoy myself on the day of the wedding!).

Great rental experience

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Nicole C

We rented tables, chairs, flatware, glasses, servingware, and linens from American Party Rentals. Everything arrived in tact and the gentlemen who unloaded were nice and professional. My only issue was that we they dropped everything off a little later than expected (we were 6th... Read More on the delivery list, so that's understandable) so we weren't able to set up as early as we wanted but that didn't affect quality. They did arrive on time to collect everything, though. Overall, it was a smooth, pleasant experience and I would definitely use them again.

poor quality dance floor

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Katrina S

the company delivered a dance floor with mixed wood pieces, three hours later on the rehearsal dinner day i was able to get a bigger dance floor and all the wood pieces matched.

Simply great

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Sarah E

American Party Rentals was the best. I could change my rental order up until the last day and it was no problem! They helped us load and unload (since we chose not to have them deliver), AND we ended up breaking several wine glasses, but they were super cheap to replace. Very... Read More pleased--cost was reasonable but they were amazingly professional and didn't try to wedding gauge us.

Affordable and Convenient

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Emily M

We chose American Party Rentals because they were a tad cheaper than the other rental companies we looked at. We rented tables, chairs and some dishware. They delivered it on time and picked it up without incident. Overall it was a satisfactory experience.