Tent and Accessory Rentals for Cape Cod Weddings

American Tent & Table is a family-owned business offering quality wedding tent rentals and party accessories throughout Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. Owned and operated by the Sylvester family, we pride ourselves in prompt and courteous service at very competitive prices.

Lighting, Chairs, Dance Floor, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Stages, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

381 Old Falmouth Road, Marstons Mills, MA (800) 542-4335

chairs

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Kimberly M

i rented my chairs from american tent and they were perfect. great quality, clean and arrived right on time. very happy with this service.

Tent Rentals

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Michelle W

This company was amazing to work with. They fielded all our questions, made sure everything was perfect and let us change our minds so many times.

Friendly professional service

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Molly G

American tent provided all the rentals for our backyard reception. The tent, tables, chairs, and lights were beautiful. The guys who came to set everything up were friendly and efficient!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Sarah C

We rented a tent, chairs, tables, and all the fixin's from American Tent for our 200 person backyard wedding. Alan was excellent to work with - very responsive and thorough. His staff were professional, on-time, and neat. The products were top quality. We would definitely use... Read More them for another party. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Callie T

I worked with Allen at American Tent and can't say enough about them! They were extremely professional and organized and our day went off without a hitch! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren B

The first pic on their profile is exactly where I got married last weekend - Nauticus Marina. They did a superb job and were very professional to work with. The tent, chairs, tables, dance floor, and the lanterns all looked beautiful the night of our wedding. Thank you for all... Read More your hard work.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Caroline C

Professional, reliable, great with communicating and with their response time. Even took the time to sit down with us to go over logistics. Great team

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Jackie S

The team at American Tent & Table was so easy to work with and everything for our event was executed flawlessly. We rented a tidewater tent -- which was beautiful and they have amazing lighting options -- tables, chairs and ceremony benches. We would highly recommend American... Read More Tent & Table!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Elleni C

It was an absolute pleasure working with American Tent & Table for our wedding. Allan and Glen answered all of my questions, promptly and professionally. All of the equipment we rented looked great and the tent was stunning! A big thank you to the set-up team, they truly went... Read More above and beyond. They helped us hang up personal pennants around the tent and were friendly and cheerful about it; it wouldn't have been possible without them! I would definitely recommend their services.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Kelly L

American Tent and Table provided everything from the beautiful sailcloth tent right down to the salt and pepper shakers for my backyard wedding in June. They have everything you need to host an outdoor wedding or event at very reasonable prices! The business is family-owned and... Read More they are extremely professional and easy to work with! I changed my order many times and they were patient and responsive to all my emails! I will certainly look to American Tent and Table should I need any rental items in the future.

Great products and customer service

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jen M

Allan and his crew went above and beyond! They provided us with everything we needed (think empty site) to make the venue look amazing. Would recommend!

Professional and friendly

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Dawn F

American Tent and table was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. They go back to me always within the day of my calls. They answered all 1,000 of my questions. They were on time day of and extremely responsive. I can't say anything bad about my experience with them, I... Read More have recommended them to others ever since.

Dependable and Trustworthy!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 michelle h

American tent and table provided us with everything we needed to create our special day! The tent was stunning! The staff were responsive to all our changes, additions, and last minute needs. On the day of delivery they were on time, responded politely to any concern we brought... Read More up. I was very happy with American tent and table!

Great Rental Company

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Emily R

Glenn from American Tent & Table was great to work with and very flexible, no matter how many times I changed my order.