REMIX'D WEDDINGS

The Official Home of REMIX'D WEDDINGS! Atlanta Turntablism Style DJs for Every Occasion! Hire us with comfort of knowing you are not bringing a "Tradional Wedding DJ" to your event! Voted The Best of Weddings by the Knot 4 Years in Row! Check Out our Reviews + Recommendations on the Knot!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 806-9499

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Natalie O

Words cannot express how happy I was that we chose Mike to be our DJ. From our initial meeting thru the end of our wedding night, Mike was prompt with communication and accommodated each and every music request we had. He gave his honest opinion about our music selections, made... Read More great recommendations, and created the most epic music mix for our wedding. He's so talented! It was important to us that we had someone that kept people dancing all night and Mike definitely delivered. He worked with us to ensure a fun, yet classy event and seamless transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. Mike is exceptional at what he does and I would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nicole W

Amp'd + Deitrich = Best. Wedding. Ever! We decided to have a DJ about 6 months before our October wedding and Brian was so accommodating, even after I ghosted him for a little while as we were looking around. He recommended Deitrich when we said we were ready to book and WOW!... Read More Deitrich had two meetings with us (one in person a few months out and one a week out to go over timeline and song choices) and each time, we felt like he listened to us and made sure he got everything down perfectly so there were no questions. On the day of, the timeline was seamless and he had a group on the dance floor all night including this bride. The music selection was varied and he knows how to read a crowd. We even wound up having to cut the night short since a lot of our guests had a long drive home and it was all coordinated quickly and smoothly. I even had a surprise track to walk down the aisle to and while my husband and I were on the phone with Deitrich, he was reading ahead and kept it hush hush so as not to ruin it. You will NOT be disappointed using Amp'd as your vendor and you will have the best night ever with Deitrich as your DJ.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Maggie O

The perfect DJ!!! He made our night a blast for everyone and we all danced our heart out! So responsive to requeAmazing! and dedicated to making your day perfect.i would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jenny K

I can’t even begin to say how awesome Dieterich was! He was so helpful, fun and flexible with us! My husband and I went in not really knowing what songs we wanted so Dieterich took over and pulled from experience and made the best wedding playlist ever!! He even played the hot... Read More dog song from Mickey Mouse for my 2 year old niece who loves that song! 😊 Best DJ EVER!! Definitely will recommend and use again if needed for other events!!! Thank you so much For making my day perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Stephanie L

DJ Bigg H made our wedding day! Our guests are still talking about how great the music was and how fun our DJ made the night. The announcements, the mixing of songs, and DJ Bigg Hs attitude and excitement made for such a memorable time. If I could do it again i would choose Ampd... Read More 100 times. 💯❤️

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Angela D

2 days before our wedding, our original DJ was admitted to the hospital for emergency surgery. We frantically called quite a few different companies that came highly recommended from a wedding coordinator friend and Amp’d was available on such short notice, worked within our... Read More budget, and made a very stressful situation into a pleasant one with a seamless transition. Deitrich (our DJ) was absolutely fabulous. Always available by email, text and call. He answered every question we had and gave great suggestions that were SO appreciated. Because of the time crunch, we had to do our first and final run through of all music choices over the phone and Deitrich made this run so smoothly. We went over everything song by song once, then he read it back to me twice to make sure everything was exactly how it needed to be. He had no problems finding the songs we wanted to use on such short notice. The day of the wedding, he had everythig ready early and was phenomenal with transitions between the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. He kept the reception light and fun during dances, toasts and cake cutting. Everyone had the time of their lives and we kept hearing all night “oh my gosh, I love this song.” Deitrich is absolutely amazing. We can’t wait to use him again soon! We HIGHLY recommend Amp’d to anyone who needs an awesome DJ and fun party!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Emily P

Brian and the Amp'd team were wonderful. We heard Brian DJ at a friend's wedding, and basically booked him that night! Their DJ style is perfect for a fun wedding vibe. They know exactly how to read the room and build to the perfect ending of dancing like crazy people until it's... Read More last call. Everyone had a blast and we were beyond thrilled. Brian even helped make a custom song mix for my dad and I to do a surprise dance to at the wedding — truly above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Angela M

If you want to have complete control over the music played at your wedding with an expert DJ bringing your requests to life look no further than Mike and Amp'd entertainment. Mike did such a good job getting our guests up and on the dance floor we actually had to send them back... Read More so we could do the speeches and first dances. After that was out of the way Mike got the party started and it never ended!! He took our requests and played them in the most perfect order. I feel as though we owe Mike a huge thank you for literally making our wedding the party we wanted. Without him the food would have still been great, and the venue perfect but it wouldn't have been a memorable and awesome day for every single person at the wedding without Mike :) ... Ooo and also ask about his up lighting, it was so nice to get that off the list through him and it looked great.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Sue A

They really kept the party going at our reception. The sound system was amazing! lots of energy. We could not be happier with our choice

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jane T

Hollon did a phenomenal job! He was great to work with in creating the playlist, and the dance floor was packed well past the official end of the wedding. We absolutely recommend Amp'd!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kathy K

Brian was very professional, he read the crowd well and his mixes made the reception enjoyable for everyone!!! The bride (our daughter) and groom really enjoyed their planning call with Brian an came away SO confident and excited about his role in their wedding celebration!!... Read More A+++

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Mariah D

Brian Sires - We can't thank you enough everything - you made 5/27/17 so many people's favorite night. We have gotten so many compliments about how awesome our DJ was. You are so talented and we can't thank you enough. We will be recommending you all forever - we feel so lucky... Read More to have worked with you!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Chris J

We chose Amp'd Entertainment to provide DJ entertainment for our wedding reception, as well as manage the music during our wedding ceremony. Our DJ was Mike, who was our immediate contact from the first day we inquired about services all the way until the wedding was over.... Read More Prior to booking we were invited to meet with our DJ and have conversation about our event, what our needs might be, as well as have general conversation to get to know each other to see if the pairing would be a fit for both parties. Mike is very good at understanding what people are looking for. This vendor provided the necessary amount of pre-event attention to us without either us or him being disrespectful of the others time; he was responsive when we needed assistance or had further needs. The day of the ceremony and reception Mike was on time and ready to go well in advance of guests arriving. He knew exactly how to setup his equipment to make sure our voices were being picked up clearly in the microphones and that the crowd at the ceremony had high quality audio during the ceremony. Our wedding was outside, so this isn't as easy as it sounds. Mike did a great job of hosting the evening in making introductions of the bridal party all the way through the toasts, always on schedule and always aware of what he needed to be doing when. The reception itself was a blast. From the moment the dance floor opened until the very end people were dancing and having a great time. We gave some input into what songs we wanted to hear, but for the most part the DJ could feed off of the crowd in understanding where to go with the music next. Mike made sure that we had high quality entertainment throughout the evening without putting himself in the foreground. They provided a DJ booth, uplighting, and audio equipment to make sure that it felt like a professional event. I would recommend this company over any form of other wedding entertainment and I would use them again for my next event.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Katie S

Jordan J with Amp'd was our DJ for our outdoor April wedding and did an absolutely incredible job. After reading Amp'ds great reviews on the knot I called and he just happened to answer the phone. Off the bat I could tell he was exactly what we were looking for- a modern DJ with... Read More great expirience and who can read a dance floor and pack it out! That's exactly what he did and on top of that he was wonderful to work with, super organized and responsive, and had great ideas. All night long guests came up to us and said how much they loved the music. Amp'd as a company was also so easy to work with as far as billing and their online music library and planning features. I know that Amp'd is higher priced than many wedding DJs in metro Atlanta, but they are more than worth it with their experience, truly superior service, and their results!!! Cannot recommend them and Jordan highly enough!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017

Picking the entertainment for our wedding was one of the more difficult decisions we had to make. After a bunch of research, we decided on AMP'd Entertainment and couldn't be happier with our choice. Peter handled everything for our wedding perfectly from the ceremony to the... Read More dance floor. Before our wedding we were worried if people would dance, but Peter had the floor packed! He was a great MC that handled everything in stride without being an overbearing presence. We were very pleased with AMP'd Entertainment and would highly recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 David F

Absolutely no complaints here - everything was handled excellently! The preparation weeks/months before the wedding included meeting the DJ Ricardo Spicer and getting to know him and he learned our music preferences, as well as showing us a useful tool to allow us to list Must... Read More Play songs, Do Not Play songs, etc. The communication from the beginning up to the event date was quick and professional. The day itself went off without a hitch - music was amazing and everyone had a great time!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Meghan R

Rick Spice did a phenomenal job as our DJ at our wedding. His personality/DJ skills set a great tempo and created a lot of fun for our guests! His professionalism and work ethic made our job easy. I would recommend him for any event.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amy D

I couldn't be happier for choosing Amp'd Entertainment! The music, the responsiveness, the ability to work with Hollon was amazing. He was the best ever! So flexible and genuinely wanted to give my husband and I exactly what we wanted!!!! Thank you so much Hollon and Amp'd... Read More Entertainment!!!! Without you, it wouldn't have been the best surprise ever!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Chelsea W

Hollon (DJ Bigg H) from Amp'd made our reception a non-stop, dance-the-night-away production. Hollon completely personalized the soundtrack to our wedding day with care, creativity, and kindness! You can tell that he loves what he does, and it shows, because he's excellent. When... Read More I met Hollon, I explained that I didn't want an "iPod DJ" that hits play and sits back and feeds one song into the next. Hollon and his crew are the exact opposite of this - they are an active fixture of the reception, creating original mashups and mixes customized to your preferences. He even put together a special send off song to end the night! Wee absolutely recommend Amp'd and Hollon for your event!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah R

I cannot say enough great things about Hollon! We had people of all ages at our wedding reception (from age 8 to age 80), and somehow he managed to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long. Our guests had such a great time! On top of that, Hollon was incredibly helpful... Read More and responsive during the wedding planning process. He created a custom cut of our first dance song so that we could practice our dance before the wedding, and he even helped my maids of honor with the music for their song/"toast." Choosing Amp'd Entertainment and Hollon as our DJ was, without a doubt, the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Elizabeth W

I was initially completely dead-set against having a DJ at my wedding, and I'm so glad my husband convinced me otherwise. Hollon from Amp'd Entertainment did a fantastic job and was a big part of what made our wedding reception so fun. Hollon seamlessly provided appropriate... Read More music throughout the evening for the different phases of our wedding, and did such a good job that he got most our guests dancing by the end (which I had never expected from our group). Many of my memories of the evening are centered around music, and one that stands out particularly is the genius mixing he did between two of the songs. Plus he understood us so well that he picked a song for us to leave the reception when our first plan fell through. Aside from music choice and keeping us on track for the party, Hollon made sure his setup would work with our unusual venue. He and Amp'd were well-prepared to make a dance floor out of an empty space. They had the songs we wanted, even last-minute. I highly recommend this business and Hollon in particular.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Susan R

Hollon is AWESOME!!!! Not only was I mother of the bride, but I'm in the wedding business and I have NEVER heard a better DJ. Choosing AMP'd was, by far, the best decision we made for the wedding. Hollon was reliable, professional and FUN!!!!!!! Everyone was on the dance... Read More floor all night long. FABULOUS!!! There aren't enough stars for this review.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Donald T

We are a gay male couple who decided to celebrate our 20th anniversary by gettting married. We wanted a relaxed affair with some ceremony and a lot of fun. A neighbor of ours recommended Hollon, who lives in our neighborhood. We checked out the website for Amp'd Entertainment... Read More and it seemed pretty legitimate. We really wanted someone who would be a responsive DJ and also open-minded to our kind of audience (gay, straight, anglo, Hispanic, mostly people over 40, and to the non-cool music we wanted (a lot of disco and Abba, among other things). We called Hollon, he quickly set up an appointment to come over and meet with us, and he proved to perfectly comfortable with all our needs. We talked for two hours about choosing music, "avoiding genre fatigue", making our guests happy, and lots of details of managing a wedding (sequencing of events, the place and timing of music, the need for microphones for toasts, etc.) that we had not even thought of. Hollon knew all about it, fortunately! After that, we filled out the preferences on his website, and we emailed back and forth about some items until we got it finalized. At the wedding, Hollon was FANTASTIC! He just got things set up, organized, helped keep us on time and on track, communicated with us about our preferences as things progressed, and all with good cheer! He had all the music going before and after the ceremony at the right time. He helped guide us through toasts, and then DJ for the actual dancing. He was great: he really knew how to read the crowd and keep them dancing (he also made sure that no one guest "hogged" the music, so that we had a lot of diversity). Everyone said it was one the must fun weddings they had ever been to, and just a fantastic party overall. Hollon played a key role in that. I might add that at first we thought his prices a bit high, but in the end we both felt like it was great value, given his experience, ability and actual performance.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Hannah T

There are not enough words that I can use to describe how awesome Amp'd was on our wedding day! Mike was phenomenal and made our day even more special! Mike listened when we told him the style music we wanted, kept it lively and upbeat for the entire time, made sure to not come... Read More close to our do not play list, even when family requested it... Overall I would hire Amp'd again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Andrew & Kelsey P

When my wife and I decided to go the DJ rout, we came across AMP'D entertainment. We listened to some of their mixes on their website and not entirely sure this was the group for us, but our wedding planner gave them rave reviews. In comes Hollon, our DJ, and he put all of our... Read More worries away. After talking and getting to know him, we left knowing he truly does care about our wedding and wanted to simply give us his best. He took our music preferences and requests, and just ran with it. The wedding and reception went flawlessly, and I'm not sure anyone left the dance floor all night, we truly had the time of our lives. On another note, My wife and I went to Asheville for our honeymoon, and Hollon just happened to be going up there with his family as well. He told us of all the must stops and sights to see, and we had the privilege to meet his sweet family. If you have the chance to book Hollon, I can guarantee you won't regret it!

Meet The Director of Sales

Brian Sires, Jordan Jeffares, DJ Bigg H, + Mike Walsh

Hi there, we're the Amp'd Team! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!