REMIX'D WEDDINGS

The Official Home of REMIX'D WEDDINGS! Atlanta Turntablism Style DJs for Every Occasion! Hire us with comfort of knowing you are not bringing a "Tradional Wedding DJ" to your event! Voted The Best of Weddings by the Knot 4 Years in Row! Check Out our Reviews + Recommendations on the Knot!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 806-9499

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Natalie O

Words cannot express how happy I was that we chose Mike to be our DJ. From our initial meeting thru the end of our wedding night, Mike was prompt with communication and accommodated each and every music request we had. He gave his honest opinion about our music selections, made... Read More great recommendations, and created the most epic music mix for our wedding. He's so talented! It was important to us that we had someone that kept people dancing all night and Mike definitely delivered. He worked with us to ensure a fun, yet classy event and seamless transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. Mike is exceptional at what he does and I would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017

Picking the entertainment for our wedding was one of the more difficult decisions we had to make. After a bunch of research, we decided on AMP'd Entertainment and couldn't be happier with our choice. Peter handled everything for our wedding perfectly from the ceremony to the... Read More dance floor. Before our wedding we were worried if people would dance, but Peter had the floor packed! He was a great MC that handled everything in stride without being an overbearing presence. We were very pleased with AMP'd Entertainment and would highly recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 David F

Absolutely no complaints here - everything was handled excellently! The preparation weeks/months before the wedding included meeting the DJ Ricardo Spicer and getting to know him and he learned our music preferences, as well as showing us a useful tool to allow us to list Must... Read More Play songs, Do Not Play songs, etc. The communication from the beginning up to the event date was quick and professional. The day itself went off without a hitch - music was amazing and everyone had a great time!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Meghan R

Rick Spice did a phenomenal job as our DJ at our wedding. His personality/DJ skills set a great tempo and created a lot of fun for our guests! His professionalism and work ethic made our job easy. I would recommend him for any event.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amy D

I couldn't be happier for choosing Amp'd Entertainment! The music, the responsiveness, the ability to work with Hollon was amazing. He was the best ever! So flexible and genuinely wanted to give my husband and I exactly what we wanted!!!! Thank you so much Hollon and Amp'd... Read More Entertainment!!!! Without you, it wouldn't have been the best surprise ever!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Chelsea W

Hollon (DJ Bigg H) from Amp'd made our reception a non-stop, dance-the-night-away production. Hollon completely personalized the soundtrack to our wedding day with care, creativity, and kindness! You can tell that he loves what he does, and it shows, because he's excellent. When... Read More I met Hollon, I explained that I didn't want an "iPod DJ" that hits play and sits back and feeds one song into the next. Hollon and his crew are the exact opposite of this - they are an active fixture of the reception, creating original mashups and mixes customized to your preferences. He even put together a special send off song to end the night! Wee absolutely recommend Amp'd and Hollon for your event!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah R

I cannot say enough great things about Hollon! We had people of all ages at our wedding reception (from age 8 to age 80), and somehow he managed to keep EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long. Our guests had such a great time! On top of that, Hollon was incredibly helpful... Read More and responsive during the wedding planning process. He created a custom cut of our first dance song so that we could practice our dance before the wedding, and he even helped my maids of honor with the music for their song/"toast." Choosing Amp'd Entertainment and Hollon as our DJ was, without a doubt, the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Elizabeth W

I was initially completely dead-set against having a DJ at my wedding, and I'm so glad my husband convinced me otherwise. Hollon from Amp'd Entertainment did a fantastic job and was a big part of what made our wedding reception so fun. Hollon seamlessly provided appropriate... Read More music throughout the evening for the different phases of our wedding, and did such a good job that he got most our guests dancing by the end (which I had never expected from our group). Many of my memories of the evening are centered around music, and one that stands out particularly is the genius mixing he did between two of the songs. Plus he understood us so well that he picked a song for us to leave the reception when our first plan fell through. Aside from music choice and keeping us on track for the party, Hollon made sure his setup would work with our unusual venue. He and Amp'd were well-prepared to make a dance floor out of an empty space. They had the songs we wanted, even last-minute. I highly recommend this business and Hollon in particular.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Susan R

Hollon is AWESOME!!!! Not only was I mother of the bride, but I'm in the wedding business and I have NEVER heard a better DJ. Choosing AMP'd was, by far, the best decision we made for the wedding. Hollon was reliable, professional and FUN!!!!!!! Everyone was on the dance... Read More floor all night long. FABULOUS!!! There aren't enough stars for this review.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Donald T

We are a gay male couple who decided to celebrate our 20th anniversary by gettting married. We wanted a relaxed affair with some ceremony and a lot of fun. A neighbor of ours recommended Hollon, who lives in our neighborhood. We checked out the website for Amp'd Entertainment... Read More and it seemed pretty legitimate. We really wanted someone who would be a responsive DJ and also open-minded to our kind of audience (gay, straight, anglo, Hispanic, mostly people over 40, and to the non-cool music we wanted (a lot of disco and Abba, among other things). We called Hollon, he quickly set up an appointment to come over and meet with us, and he proved to perfectly comfortable with all our needs. We talked for two hours about choosing music, "avoiding genre fatigue", making our guests happy, and lots of details of managing a wedding (sequencing of events, the place and timing of music, the need for microphones for toasts, etc.) that we had not even thought of. Hollon knew all about it, fortunately! After that, we filled out the preferences on his website, and we emailed back and forth about some items until we got it finalized. At the wedding, Hollon was FANTASTIC! He just got things set up, organized, helped keep us on time and on track, communicated with us about our preferences as things progressed, and all with good cheer! He had all the music going before and after the ceremony at the right time. He helped guide us through toasts, and then DJ for the actual dancing. He was great: he really knew how to read the crowd and keep them dancing (he also made sure that no one guest "hogged" the music, so that we had a lot of diversity). Everyone said it was one the must fun weddings they had ever been to, and just a fantastic party overall. Hollon played a key role in that. I might add that at first we thought his prices a bit high, but in the end we both felt like it was great value, given his experience, ability and actual performance.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Hannah T

There are not enough words that I can use to describe how awesome Amp'd was on our wedding day! Mike was phenomenal and made our day even more special! Mike listened when we told him the style music we wanted, kept it lively and upbeat for the entire time, made sure to not come... Read More close to our do not play list, even when family requested it... Overall I would hire Amp'd again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Andrew & Kelsey P

When my wife and I decided to go the DJ rout, we came across AMP'D entertainment. We listened to some of their mixes on their website and not entirely sure this was the group for us, but our wedding planner gave them rave reviews. In comes Hollon, our DJ, and he put all of our... Read More worries away. After talking and getting to know him, we left knowing he truly does care about our wedding and wanted to simply give us his best. He took our music preferences and requests, and just ran with it. The wedding and reception went flawlessly, and I'm not sure anyone left the dance floor all night, we truly had the time of our lives. On another note, My wife and I went to Asheville for our honeymoon, and Hollon just happened to be going up there with his family as well. He told us of all the must stops and sights to see, and we had the privilege to meet his sweet family. If you have the chance to book Hollon, I can guarantee you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

Mike Walsh made our wedding the best night ever. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. His mash-ups were wonderful and pulled the two drastic different styles in music. I am so happy we chose Amp'd Entertainment for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Danielle K

Mike was the best! I was so worried about picking out our DJ because I wanted a wedding where everyone was dancing. I am so glad we picked Amp'd Entertainment because everyone was dancing the whole night! We have the wedding photos to prove it! Mike had the perfect mix between... Read More old songs and new. His remixes were also fun! At the end of the night we had to make sure we personally thanked him because we were so impressed. I couldn't ask for a better company to work with. They made everything so easy with their website where you can write notes and pick out your songs. I would recommend Amp'd Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ company that will have all of your guests up and dancing all night long.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Candyce B

DJ Ricardo Spicer was our wedding DJ and he was fantastic!! We had lots of eclectic requests and he made them seem easy and kept the crowd on the dancefloor all night.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kristina D

Hollon was an amazing DJ! Hollon was very professional right at the start and put me at ease with wedding planning in general. I was struggling to provide input on what kind of music my love and I wanted to hear at our wedding, since the type of music we like to listen to on a... Read More regular basis isn't necessarily good wedding dance party music. He was super responsive with all of my emails, especially the ones where I said "help, I don't know what music I like!" I think it was last minute when I finally gave him a sense of who we are, but he was very receptive and said that my rambling comments were just what he needed to do his job. He is more expensive than your friend-of-a-friend DJ, but his years of experience in organizing and energizing a diverse crowd gave me such piece of mind that I knew I was going to be throwing a fantastic party for me and my guests. That's why I hired him. I only wish I'd organized for my wedding to last a little bit longer so I could hear more of what he planned for us! I hope he's still in the business when my husband and I host a 5- or 10-year anniversary party because I would definitely hire him again.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Felicia F

We first heard Amp’d at Vinewood Plantation’s open house event. It was me, my fiancé, sister and mom. All four of us, with very different taste in music, instantly loved the style of music Hollon and Brian were playing. They were mixing all genres and giving the songs such... Read More great energy. Seeing how much everyone was enjoying the tunes, and given the wide range in our group, we knew Amp’d would be the perfect DJs for our wedding. I called Hollon the next day to book Amp’d. During our wedding planning I worked with Hollon over the phone and via email. He was easy to talk to, is super positive, and is quick to respond to emails. Amp’d’s online planning forms are easy to use and allow you to have as much or as little input into your music selections as you choose to have. I did not want a DJ who just played song after song after song and occasionally made annoying comments throughout the night. That’s one main reason I was so Amp’d about hiring Amp’d (yeah, I like puns). However, some of my guest were a little concerned about the remix music - what if they cut off one of my favorite songs? What if a song I like sounds strange? But that is not how it is at all!! Hollon brought an amazing energy to the party with his remixes! And the songs were not cut short, in fact the flow of the music was fantastic! My husband and I love country music, our guests, not so much. He was able to mix in a lot of country with pop, 80’s and other genres-it was like the greatest mixed tape my husband and I have ever heard. He had the crowd on their feet the entire night, even the ones who claimed to “dislike” country music. I don’t think I ever left the dance floor! Aside from the reception, Hollon also did all the audio for our ceremony and brought motion sensor lights for the dance floor. He made all the important announcements, but did not talk too much. Our guests had a great time, we had the best time and I even think Hollon was having fun. It was an exceptional day, and I truly believe Hollon played a huge role in making it our perfect wedding day!! We strongly recommend using Hollon and Amp’d for your wedding - you will be thrilled you did! Thank you, Hollon!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Carlie J

Love Amp'd Entertainment! DJ Hollon was so professional. Really great to work and communicate with. He kept everyone on the dance floor and had some awesome mixes. I asked him to make a special mix for the dance with my dad. He sent me the special song within just a few days so... Read More my dad and I could listen to it and practice before the wedding day. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Thank you DJ Hollon! You were amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Elissa K

Amp'd Entertainment was a great company to work with. From the beginning, Ricardo was helpful and attentive in helping us pick our playlist. At our wedding, he was able to judge the mood of our guests and adjust our must-play list accordingly - while we did not hear everything... Read More on our list, we weren't upset because everyone loved the choices he picked! We would definitely recommend Ricardo, and Amp'd Entertainment, for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jonathan C

DJ Hollon exceeded all of our expectations and was truly a pleasure to work with. He took the time to really understand our vision for the evening and his enthusiasm and professionalism let us know that we were in good hands. I would highly recommend Amp'd Entertainment to... Read More anyone looking to create a memorable event!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha C

My DJ was Hollon ( DJ Bigg H) and he was the best!! My husband and I had such a broad taste in music and he new exactly how to make everything flow wonderfully. He was very professional and so so nice! He seriously works miracles with music! I would hire him all over again! And... Read More I definitely recommend him if you are looking for a DJ!! Xoxo Mrs. Golden

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tessie L

Amp'd was awesome!! Hollon was the DJ for our wedding and he really got the crowd up and dancing the whole night! Everyone loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elyse L

Mike was our DJ for our wedding and he did such an incredible job. We met with him quite a few times since he wanted to make sure to understand our full idea for the music and any requests we wanted. He was able to incorporate our favorite songs into his mixes and it turned out... Read More wonderful. Not only were we raving about the music, but so were the guests at the wedding. Their website provides a very easy way to select the music necessary for the entire ceremony and wedding. It could not have been any more fun figuring out what to add or to make sure not to play. I would recommend Mike and his group to anyone that wants to have good music for any event.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Leah G

After picking out our venue, my now-husband and I knew our next priority was selecting a great DJ, as music was very important to us. We met with about 3 other DJ companies before finding Amp'd Entertainment, and we knew immediately that these were the guys we wanted for our... Read More wedding. Jordan was our DJ and he did not disappoint! He played all the songs we knew and loved but kept it fun and refreshing. My husband and I were so busy dancing the entire reception, that we didn't even get a chance to snap some photos in our photo booth! All of our family and friends had a great time dancing too and commented that the music was so good! We are so thankful for Jordan and Amp'd for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives. Book them and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shannon O

The Amp'd online client website was excellent to organize all the song requests. All emails were promptly responded to and everyone was very professional. The equipment was set up on time with no issues. My only complaint is that not enough slow songs were played so I never got... Read More a chance to dance with my father in-law. A lot of fast/hiphop. I should have better articulated that I wanted a mix I guess.

Meet The Director of Sales

Brian Sires, Jordan Jeffares, DJ Bigg H, + Mike Walsh

Hi there, we're the Amp'd Team! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!