Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Adrienne W

Brian was our DJ for our wedding at Lanier Islands. Brian was so easy to work from the beginning through the end and very responsive to emails. Brian kept the party going and would recommend him for any other wedding. 😊

Ready to dance?! Jordan is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 laura f

Jordan with Amp'd was one of the easiest and most fun vendors we worked with during our wedding planning. He took the time to meet with us and talk about our expecations for the music playlist at the wedding. If you're looking for impressive entertainment at your wedding - and... Read More something that has the potential to break the mold of the typical wedding playlist, Amp'd is your go-to! My then fiance/now husband is a musician, and needless to say - we had pretty high expectations for our playlist and wanted the music to perfectly express our personalities and set the tone for the event. No "chicken-dance" or typical wedding songs for us - we had high demands for a unique and alternative playlist. Jordan knocked it out of the park - the music was perfect and our guests were clearly enjoying themselves! We wanted our guests to hear music they might not have been previously exposed to and it worked out perfectly. The music fit "us" and we partied until the lights came on! Jordan was professional, prompt and most importantly even danced with us!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha C

My DJ was Hollon ( DJ Bigg H) and he was the best!! My husband and I had such a broad taste in music and he new exactly how to make everything flow wonderfully. He was very professional and so so nice! He seriously works miracles with music! I would hire him all over again! And... Read More I definitely recommend him if you are looking for a DJ!! Xoxo Mrs. Golden

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tessie L

Amp'd was awesome!! Hollon was the DJ for our wedding and he really got the crowd up and dancing the whole night! Everyone loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elyse L

Mike was our DJ for our wedding and he did such an incredible job. We met with him quite a few times since he wanted to make sure to understand our full idea for the music and any requests we wanted. He was able to incorporate our favorite songs into his mixes and it turned out... Read More wonderful. Not only were we raving about the music, but so were the guests at the wedding. Their website provides a very easy way to select the music necessary for the entire ceremony and wedding. It could not have been any more fun figuring out what to add or to make sure not to play. I would recommend Mike and his group to anyone that wants to have good music for any event.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Leah G

After picking out our venue, my now-husband and I knew our next priority was selecting a great DJ, as music was very important to us. We met with about 3 other DJ companies before finding Amp'd Entertainment, and we knew immediately that these were the guys we wanted for our... Read More wedding. Jordan was our DJ and he did not disappoint! He played all the songs we knew and loved but kept it fun and refreshing. My husband and I were so busy dancing the entire reception, that we didn't even get a chance to snap some photos in our photo booth! All of our family and friends had a great time dancing too and commented that the music was so good! We are so thankful for Jordan and Amp'd for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives. Book them and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shannon O

The Amp'd online client website was excellent to organize all the song requests. All emails were promptly responded to and everyone was very professional. The equipment was set up on time with no issues. My only complaint is that not enough slow songs were played so I never got... Read More a chance to dance with my father in-law. A lot of fast/hiphop. I should have better articulated that I wanted a mix I guess.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jean H

Trying to find a great DJ is hard!! Amp'd was a referral from my wedding planner after I had talked with several other music vendors. They had music samples from all their DJ's, which is very important. I love the song selections that Amp'd has and also the ability to add ones... Read More that were not on the list. Mike introduced us to this amazing young man, Peter Portales. Peter had my guest on the dance floor all night long. I made my song selections but I also asked him to fill in some gaps. He did a great job adding his songs to match mine. Peter is very professional and stayed in contact with us the whole time. I love the fact that he got to "know us". His has the best personality and my guest enjoyed him! Thank you Peter for a fun night!! You made my wedding a night to remember!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Chris N

We couldn't have been happier with Hollon and Amp'd for our wedding. Hollon was very flexible and worked well to keep the dance floor packed, incorporating classic rock, pop and hip-hop music. Our favorite part of the evening was the final song, which was a perfect... Read More country-classic rock remix and made us feel like we were the only people in the room. We were very happy with Amp'd and recommend them unconditionally.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kara C

My husband and I spent a long time stressing about who we should choose for reception entertainment. We DEFINITELY made the BEST choice in choosing Amp'd Entertainment for our wedding in August. Hollon was so much fun and was easy to work with. He played all of our requests, was... Read More flexible when the times changed, and had everyone on the dance floor and having fun. We've received a ton of compliments from wedding guests on the DJ and on how much fun they had at our reception. He also went the extra mile and found us an incredible videographer at the last minute that turned out to be phenomenal. Hollon is definitely someone you want on your wedding team and we'll definitely be looking for a reason to call him again!

2016-09-09T13:49:50 Response from the vendor

So much fun! The video looks amazing...heck of a dance floor!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Megan S

I can't say enough good things about Jordan from Amp'd entertainment! Every aspect of the wedding that he had a part in was done so professionally. Jordan was super helpful when we got stumped on what kind of music we wanted to use for the processional, and he was very... Read More accommodating with some specific requests that we had. The music selection was awesome! I loved the Amp'd Entertainments interactive website. It made creating a playlist easy and the song options were endless. There was a good mix of old and new, and everyone from the grandparents down to the flower girls and ring bearers were out on the dance floor all night long!

2016-09-01T08:55:03 Response from the vendor

I am but a vessel for the great party you and your guest bringeth!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Elyse S

Jordan was our DJ for our wedding at the Peachtree Club and we could not have been more impressed and thrilled with him! He played all of the guest favorites from the ceremony throughout the reception, and even remixed some of them into some great dance versions. We could not... Read More have had more compliments on our music choices. We truly enjoyed getting to know Jordan and bonding with him over our tastes in music. It is great knowing you have a DJ that has a personality and passion for entertaining! Thanks so much Jordan and Amp'd! Elyse and Jeremy

2016-08-30T20:01:22 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for putting Curtis Mayfield on your playlist!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Jordan did an amazing job with our wedding reception. It was at a smaller venue that accommodated around 100 guest. We gave him the list of songs and artist we liked and he ran with it. Played some really good obscure songs for us. He was extremely professional and really... Read More fun. A great break away from a "traditional wedding dj" and we never heard mustang sally, so that was good. We had a great time and he did a great job. A great compliment to the wedding we were going for.

2016-08-30T20:02:19 Response from the vendor

I've never played Mustang Sally in my whole career! I'm more of Chevy guy anyway :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Leigh Anne H

Hollon was our DJ for our wedding, he was recommended by our venue and he did not disappoint. From the minute I inquired off the website, he was responsive and all about customer service. He was easy to get in touch with, was up for my last minute changes, and he was VERY easy... Read More to work with the night of our wedding. We had our three special dances remixed before hand and I sent Hollon over the three songs in an MP3 file with a few instructions and he made it all so easy and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend Amp'd and Hollon to anyone planning a wedding because their customer service is top of the line! Thank you again Hollon!

2016-08-08T23:03:12 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was mine! I had so much fun remixing those Country jams and keeping your crowd moving. All credit to you two and your awesome friends and family. Don't be a stranger...

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lindsey M

Hollon was the best DJ for our wedding!! He was very attentive to us and our request. Many of our guest gave us compliments about him. Helped move the evening along without down times. Continued to ask my husband and I question about things we wanted to achieve throughout the... Read More night. Even brought me a drink while I was dancing. We gave the reigns to him with regards to most decisions about the music. Did and AMAZING job!! Would recommend him and the rest of Amp'd Entertainment to anyone. Thank you so much.

2016-08-08T12:34:07 Response from the vendor

So much fun! We wish you both the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Deitrich was a great DJ for my back-to-school fashion show at Northlake Mall. He was punctual, friendly and professional. All the ingredients that equal success. Thanks for helping to make my show a success! I plan to use you again in the near future. Donna Paige Riley

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Nicole N

Mike Walsh from Amp'd Entertainment's was amazing! I had met with him not knowing what to expect. I was blown away by the work he had shown me. My mother and I had two different ideas about what we wanted at the wedding. Mike was able to take a little bit from my side and a... Read More little bit from my mother’s side. It was perfect match for an awesome evening. My guests and I danced the night away. The dance floor was packed with awesome remixes as well full length songs. He even came and met us again at the venue to make sure everything we wanted was perfect. We also did the photo booth. That was a huge hit. Our guests loved it. My favorite part was they made a book from all the photos that were taken. So each guest was able to take a strip and then a strip with a handwritten note was put in the book. It was a win for both parties. Overall Mike and his crew did a wonderful job and helped my husband and me to have some amazing memories from our special day! Great job!

2016-08-02T08:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the love. Our team had a blast too!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 glynnis h

I believe that the music is one of the most important parts of any party-- the music determines the whole “feel” of the room—and I wanted the wedding music to mimic the insane happiness we felt about getting married. My husband and I have eclectic taste in music (lots of indie... Read More music + a Ke$ha obsession). Plus, my husband comes from a large Persian family. So, we needed a DJ who could seamlessly mix our music, Persian music, and fun pop dance music together. We interviewed other people- but DJ Bigg H (Hollon) of Amp’d Entertainment ultimately stood out as the perfect fit for our wedding. Hollon has such a genuine personality and the amount of care he puts into creating mixes is AMAZING. He has an extensive knowledge of music and you can tell that he loves what he does. That love shows on every track! He went above and beyond to make sure he had an understanding of our musical tastes and mixed the music together so well. Additionally, Hollon was kind and attentive- he checked in with us multiple times throughout the night to make sure everything was great. The dance floor ALWAYS had people on it! I wanted to be on that dance floor the moment the music started and I didn’t want to leave! My husband and I got married almost a year ago and people are still talking about our music and how much fun they had!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Alona A

Mr. Portales and the people of Amp'd provided an amazing experience. I got all the songs I dreamed of and was able to put in requests from all those close to me. I've received so much feedback from my guests what a great DJ we had. It was a truly unforgettable day and they... Read More provided the music to put it over the top!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Jill P

Jordan from Amp'd was fantastic. He read the room and kept everybody dancing the entire night. He was super professional, incredibly nice, and seamlessly incorporated my playlist with his own in order to fit the mood of the room. Awesome job!

2016-08-30T20:02:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for giving me a great playlist to work with!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Michelle P

Brian was our DJ for the big day, and we could not have been any happier, and I wish we could give him more than 5 stars! Brian had everyone out on the dance floor right from the start till the very end. His original mixes had everyone smiling and wanting more. Right after my... Read More husband and I got into our getaway car, we could not stop raving about how much Brian made our wedding dance floor dreams come true. He made sure to play what we wanted, and took those suggestions to heart, creating a playlist with more than we could imagine, making it fit perfectly to our needs. Believe me when I say, you don't need a Cha Cha Slide or Cupid Shuffle on your playlist to get the dance floor going with, Brian Sires! Thank you for helping to make our night incredible!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Chelsea O

Music will either make or break a wedding. After our venue, the DJ was the second thing that we booked and Mike Walsh from Amp'd Entertain did not disappoint! I truly cannot say enough incredible things about our experience with Mike. He was so accommodating in helping us with... Read More ideas, which were incredibly successful, specific songs that we needed for the ceremony and the reception, and his overall presence at the wedding to ensure that everyone was having the best time and out on the dance floor. We thought after dinner it would take everyone a few minutes to warm up but with the first song, people were running to the dance floor. It's been 2 weeks since our wedding and I am still getting phone calls about our DJ and the playlist. Mike, you turned our reception into exactly what we had always envisioned! You had people chanting at the end of the night "one more song"! You turned our wedding into a memorable one. We cannot thank you enough. Hands down... BEST DJ IN ATLANTA.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Hollon was everything you could ask for in a DJ. He was thorough in setting up everything with us beforehand and had a great selection of music, along with some actual DJ skills (scratching and multiple on-the-fly mixes/mashups). He was actually able to play some metal/dance... Read More mixes for me which was amazing for me and my fellow metal heads. He always appears to be having a great time and you can tell he loves what he does.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Amber P

I have always believed that it is never too late to say I'm sorry, I love you, or thank you...and in this case, a thank you in the form of a review is LONG overdue. My husband and I were married at Vinewood Plantation on October 30, 2015; it will forever be the very best day of... Read More my life. From the initial planning stages, the music/DJ at our wedding was one of our top priorities. We wanted to make sure that EVERYONE had fun at our wedding. Our wedding planner immediately recommended Mike and Amp'd. I could not be more thankful that she did! Mike did a phenomenal job; we had an all out dance party all night long...I don't think I ever stopped dancing!! Our family and friends still talk about what an amazing time they had. Thank you, Mike and Amp'd!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We booked Ricardo as our DJ for our reception at Monday Night Brewing. From the start, Amp'd was incredibly helpful & accommodating! The online planning tool was very useful since we don't live in the area and were unable to meet in person beforehand. Ricardo did a great job,... Read More everyone loved the music & had fun dancing!

Meet The Director of Sales

Brian Sires, Jordan Jeffares, DJ Bigg H, + Mike Walsh

Hi there, we're the Amp'd Team! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!

Start a Conversation!