REMIX'D WEDDINGS

The Official Home of REMIX'D WEDDINGS! Atlanta Turntablism Style DJs for Every Occasion! Hire us with comfort of knowing you are not bringing a "Tradional Wedding DJ" to your event! Voted The Best of Weddings by the Knot 4 Years in Row! Check Out our Reviews + Recommendations on the Knot!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 806-9499

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Adrienne W

Brian was our DJ for our wedding at Lanier Islands. Brian was so easy to work from the beginning through the end and very responsive to emails. Brian kept the party going and would recommend him for any other wedding. 😊

Ready to dance?! Jordan is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 laura f

Jordan with Amp'd was one of the easiest and most fun vendors we worked with during our wedding planning. He took the time to meet with us and talk about our expecations for the music playlist at the wedding. If you're looking for impressive entertainment at your wedding - and... Read More something that has the potential to break the mold of the typical wedding playlist, Amp'd is your go-to! My then fiance/now husband is a musician, and needless to say - we had pretty high expectations for our playlist and wanted the music to perfectly express our personalities and set the tone for the event. No "chicken-dance" or typical wedding songs for us - we had high demands for a unique and alternative playlist. Jordan knocked it out of the park - the music was perfect and our guests were clearly enjoying themselves! We wanted our guests to hear music they might not have been previously exposed to and it worked out perfectly. The music fit "us" and we partied until the lights came on! Jordan was professional, prompt and most importantly even danced with us!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Donald T

We are a gay male couple who decided to celebrate our 20th anniversary by gettting married. We wanted a relaxed affair with some ceremony and a lot of fun. A neighbor of ours recommended Hollon, who lives in our neighborhood. We checked out the website for Amp'd Entertainment... Read More and it seemed pretty legitimate. We really wanted someone who would be a responsive DJ and also open-minded to our kind of audience (gay, straight, anglo, Hispanic, mostly people over 40, and to the non-cool music we wanted (a lot of disco and Abba, among other things). We called Hollon, he quickly set up an appointment to come over and meet with us, and he proved to perfectly comfortable with all our needs. We talked for two hours about choosing music, "avoiding genre fatigue", making our guests happy, and lots of details of managing a wedding (sequencing of events, the place and timing of music, the need for microphones for toasts, etc.) that we had not even thought of. Hollon knew all about it, fortunately! After that, we filled out the preferences on his website, and we emailed back and forth about some items until we got it finalized. At the wedding, Hollon was FANTASTIC! He just got things set up, organized, helped keep us on time and on track, communicated with us about our preferences as things progressed, and all with good cheer! He had all the music going before and after the ceremony at the right time. He helped guide us through toasts, and then DJ for the actual dancing. He was great: he really knew how to read the crowd and keep them dancing (he also made sure that no one guest "hogged" the music, so that we had a lot of diversity). Everyone said it was one the must fun weddings they had ever been to, and just a fantastic party overall. Hollon played a key role in that. I might add that at first we thought his prices a bit high, but in the end we both felt like it was great value, given his experience, ability and actual performance.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Hannah T

There are not enough words that I can use to describe how awesome Amp'd was on our wedding day! Mike was phenomenal and made our day even more special! Mike listened when we told him the style music we wanted, kept it lively and upbeat for the entire time, made sure to not come... Read More close to our do not play list, even when family requested it... Overall I would hire Amp'd again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Andrew & Kelsey P

When my wife and I decided to go the DJ rout, we came across AMP'D entertainment. We listened to some of their mixes on their website and not entirely sure this was the group for us, but our wedding planner gave them rave reviews. In comes Hollon, our DJ, and he put all of our... Read More worries away. After talking and getting to know him, we left knowing he truly does care about our wedding and wanted to simply give us his best. He took our music preferences and requests, and just ran with it. The wedding and reception went flawlessly, and I'm not sure anyone left the dance floor all night, we truly had the time of our lives. On another note, My wife and I went to Asheville for our honeymoon, and Hollon just happened to be going up there with his family as well. He told us of all the must stops and sights to see, and we had the privilege to meet his sweet family. If you have the chance to book Hollon, I can guarantee you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

Mike Walsh made our wedding the best night ever. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. His mash-ups were wonderful and pulled the two drastic different styles in music. I am so happy we chose Amp'd Entertainment for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Danielle K

Mike was the best! I was so worried about picking out our DJ because I wanted a wedding where everyone was dancing. I am so glad we picked Amp'd Entertainment because everyone was dancing the whole night! We have the wedding photos to prove it! Mike had the perfect mix between... Read More old songs and new. His remixes were also fun! At the end of the night we had to make sure we personally thanked him because we were so impressed. I couldn't ask for a better company to work with. They made everything so easy with their website where you can write notes and pick out your songs. I would recommend Amp'd Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ company that will have all of your guests up and dancing all night long.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Candyce B

DJ Ricardo Spicer was our wedding DJ and he was fantastic!! We had lots of eclectic requests and he made them seem easy and kept the crowd on the dancefloor all night.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kristina D

Hollon was an amazing DJ! Hollon was very professional right at the start and put me at ease with wedding planning in general. I was struggling to provide input on what kind of music my love and I wanted to hear at our wedding, since the type of music we like to listen to on a... Read More regular basis isn't necessarily good wedding dance party music. He was super responsive with all of my emails, especially the ones where I said "help, I don't know what music I like!" I think it was last minute when I finally gave him a sense of who we are, but he was very receptive and said that my rambling comments were just what he needed to do his job. He is more expensive than your friend-of-a-friend DJ, but his years of experience in organizing and energizing a diverse crowd gave me such piece of mind that I knew I was going to be throwing a fantastic party for me and my guests. That's why I hired him. I only wish I'd organized for my wedding to last a little bit longer so I could hear more of what he planned for us! I hope he's still in the business when my husband and I host a 5- or 10-year anniversary party because I would definitely hire him again.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Felicia F

We first heard Amp’d at Vinewood Plantation’s open house event. It was me, my fiancé, sister and mom. All four of us, with very different taste in music, instantly loved the style of music Hollon and Brian were playing. They were mixing all genres and giving the songs such... Read More great energy. Seeing how much everyone was enjoying the tunes, and given the wide range in our group, we knew Amp’d would be the perfect DJs for our wedding. I called Hollon the next day to book Amp’d. During our wedding planning I worked with Hollon over the phone and via email. He was easy to talk to, is super positive, and is quick to respond to emails. Amp’d’s online planning forms are easy to use and allow you to have as much or as little input into your music selections as you choose to have. I did not want a DJ who just played song after song after song and occasionally made annoying comments throughout the night. That’s one main reason I was so Amp’d about hiring Amp’d (yeah, I like puns). However, some of my guest were a little concerned about the remix music - what if they cut off one of my favorite songs? What if a song I like sounds strange? But that is not how it is at all!! Hollon brought an amazing energy to the party with his remixes! And the songs were not cut short, in fact the flow of the music was fantastic! My husband and I love country music, our guests, not so much. He was able to mix in a lot of country with pop, 80’s and other genres-it was like the greatest mixed tape my husband and I have ever heard. He had the crowd on their feet the entire night, even the ones who claimed to “dislike” country music. I don’t think I ever left the dance floor! Aside from the reception, Hollon also did all the audio for our ceremony and brought motion sensor lights for the dance floor. He made all the important announcements, but did not talk too much. Our guests had a great time, we had the best time and I even think Hollon was having fun. It was an exceptional day, and I truly believe Hollon played a huge role in making it our perfect wedding day!! We strongly recommend using Hollon and Amp’d for your wedding - you will be thrilled you did! Thank you, Hollon!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Carlie J

Love Amp'd Entertainment! DJ Hollon was so professional. Really great to work and communicate with. He kept everyone on the dance floor and had some awesome mixes. I asked him to make a special mix for the dance with my dad. He sent me the special song within just a few days so... Read More my dad and I could listen to it and practice before the wedding day. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Thank you DJ Hollon! You were amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Elissa K

Amp'd Entertainment was a great company to work with. From the beginning, Ricardo was helpful and attentive in helping us pick our playlist. At our wedding, he was able to judge the mood of our guests and adjust our must-play list accordingly - while we did not hear everything... Read More on our list, we weren't upset because everyone loved the choices he picked! We would definitely recommend Ricardo, and Amp'd Entertainment, for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jonathan C

DJ Hollon exceeded all of our expectations and was truly a pleasure to work with. He took the time to really understand our vision for the evening and his enthusiasm and professionalism let us know that we were in good hands. I would highly recommend Amp'd Entertainment to... Read More anyone looking to create a memorable event!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha C

My DJ was Hollon ( DJ Bigg H) and he was the best!! My husband and I had such a broad taste in music and he new exactly how to make everything flow wonderfully. He was very professional and so so nice! He seriously works miracles with music! I would hire him all over again! And... Read More I definitely recommend him if you are looking for a DJ!! Xoxo Mrs. Golden

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tessie L

Amp'd was awesome!! Hollon was the DJ for our wedding and he really got the crowd up and dancing the whole night! Everyone loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Elyse L

Mike was our DJ for our wedding and he did such an incredible job. We met with him quite a few times since he wanted to make sure to understand our full idea for the music and any requests we wanted. He was able to incorporate our favorite songs into his mixes and it turned out... Read More wonderful. Not only were we raving about the music, but so were the guests at the wedding. Their website provides a very easy way to select the music necessary for the entire ceremony and wedding. It could not have been any more fun figuring out what to add or to make sure not to play. I would recommend Mike and his group to anyone that wants to have good music for any event.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Leah G

After picking out our venue, my now-husband and I knew our next priority was selecting a great DJ, as music was very important to us. We met with about 3 other DJ companies before finding Amp'd Entertainment, and we knew immediately that these were the guys we wanted for our... Read More wedding. Jordan was our DJ and he did not disappoint! He played all the songs we knew and loved but kept it fun and refreshing. My husband and I were so busy dancing the entire reception, that we didn't even get a chance to snap some photos in our photo booth! All of our family and friends had a great time dancing too and commented that the music was so good! We are so thankful for Jordan and Amp'd for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives. Book them and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shannon O

The Amp'd online client website was excellent to organize all the song requests. All emails were promptly responded to and everyone was very professional. The equipment was set up on time with no issues. My only complaint is that not enough slow songs were played so I never got... Read More a chance to dance with my father in-law. A lot of fast/hiphop. I should have better articulated that I wanted a mix I guess.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jean H

Trying to find a great DJ is hard!! Amp'd was a referral from my wedding planner after I had talked with several other music vendors. They had music samples from all their DJ's, which is very important. I love the song selections that Amp'd has and also the ability to add ones... Read More that were not on the list. Mike introduced us to this amazing young man, Peter Portales. Peter had my guest on the dance floor all night long. I made my song selections but I also asked him to fill in some gaps. He did a great job adding his songs to match mine. Peter is very professional and stayed in contact with us the whole time. I love the fact that he got to "know us". His has the best personality and my guest enjoyed him! Thank you Peter for a fun night!! You made my wedding a night to remember!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Chris N

We couldn't have been happier with Hollon and Amp'd for our wedding. Hollon was very flexible and worked well to keep the dance floor packed, incorporating classic rock, pop and hip-hop music. Our favorite part of the evening was the final song, which was a perfect... Read More country-classic rock remix and made us feel like we were the only people in the room. We were very happy with Amp'd and recommend them unconditionally.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kara C

My husband and I spent a long time stressing about who we should choose for reception entertainment. We DEFINITELY made the BEST choice in choosing Amp'd Entertainment for our wedding in August. Hollon was so much fun and was easy to work with. He played all of our requests, was... Read More flexible when the times changed, and had everyone on the dance floor and having fun. We've received a ton of compliments from wedding guests on the DJ and on how much fun they had at our reception. He also went the extra mile and found us an incredible videographer at the last minute that turned out to be phenomenal. Hollon is definitely someone you want on your wedding team and we'll definitely be looking for a reason to call him again!

2016-09-09T13:49:50 Response from the vendor

So much fun! The video looks amazing...heck of a dance floor!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Megan S

I can't say enough good things about Jordan from Amp'd entertainment! Every aspect of the wedding that he had a part in was done so professionally. Jordan was super helpful when we got stumped on what kind of music we wanted to use for the processional, and he was very... Read More accommodating with some specific requests that we had. The music selection was awesome! I loved the Amp'd Entertainments interactive website. It made creating a playlist easy and the song options were endless. There was a good mix of old and new, and everyone from the grandparents down to the flower girls and ring bearers were out on the dance floor all night long!

2016-09-01T08:55:03 Response from the vendor

I am but a vessel for the great party you and your guest bringeth!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Elyse S

Jordan was our DJ for our wedding at the Peachtree Club and we could not have been more impressed and thrilled with him! He played all of the guest favorites from the ceremony throughout the reception, and even remixed some of them into some great dance versions. We could not... Read More have had more compliments on our music choices. We truly enjoyed getting to know Jordan and bonding with him over our tastes in music. It is great knowing you have a DJ that has a personality and passion for entertaining! Thanks so much Jordan and Amp'd! Elyse and Jeremy

2016-08-30T20:01:22 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for putting Curtis Mayfield on your playlist!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Jordan did an amazing job with our wedding reception. It was at a smaller venue that accommodated around 100 guest. We gave him the list of songs and artist we liked and he ran with it. Played some really good obscure songs for us. He was extremely professional and really... Read More fun. A great break away from a "traditional wedding dj" and we never heard mustang sally, so that was good. We had a great time and he did a great job. A great compliment to the wedding we were going for.

2016-08-30T20:02:19 Response from the vendor

I've never played Mustang Sally in my whole career! I'm more of Chevy guy anyway :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Leigh Anne H

Hollon was our DJ for our wedding, he was recommended by our venue and he did not disappoint. From the minute I inquired off the website, he was responsive and all about customer service. He was easy to get in touch with, was up for my last minute changes, and he was VERY easy... Read More to work with the night of our wedding. We had our three special dances remixed before hand and I sent Hollon over the three songs in an MP3 file with a few instructions and he made it all so easy and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend Amp'd and Hollon to anyone planning a wedding because their customer service is top of the line! Thank you again Hollon!

2016-08-08T23:03:12 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was mine! I had so much fun remixing those Country jams and keeping your crowd moving. All credit to you two and your awesome friends and family. Don't be a stranger...

Meet The Director of Sales

Brian Sires, Jordan Jeffares, DJ Bigg H, + Mike Walsh

Hi there, we're the Amp'd Team! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!

Start a Conversation!