The Official Home of REMIX'D WEDDINGS! Atlanta Turntablism Style DJs for Every Occasion! Hire us with comfort of knowing you are not bringing a "Tradional Wedding DJ" to your event! Voted The Best of Weddings by the Knot 3 Years in Row! Check Out our Reviews + Recommendations on the Knot!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español

1500 Southland Circle NW, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Ashley K

Brian of Amp'd Entertainment was by far the most responsive and professional DJ we contacted. He helped us understand and envision what we wanted out of the entertainment for our wedding. He was flexible in covering both our ceremony and reception and made sure everything was... Read More set up perfectly hours before our event. Since our big night, I have been to several weddings where our friends have commented, "Your DJ was better!". I would truly recommend Brian and Amp'd Entertainment to anyone who wants a great dance party with a fun, original twist!

Ready to dance?! Jordan is your guy!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 laura f

Jordan with Amp'd was one of the easiest and most fun vendors we worked with during our wedding planning. He took the time to meet with us and talk about our expecations for the music playlist at the wedding. If you're looking for impressive entertainment at your wedding - and... Read More something that has the potential to break the mold of the typical wedding playlist, Amp'd is your go-to! My then fiance/now husband is a musician, and needless to say - we had pretty high expectations for our playlist and wanted the music to perfectly express our personalities and set the tone for the event. No "chicken-dance" or typical wedding songs for us - we had high demands for a unique and alternative playlist. Jordan knocked it out of the park - the music was perfect and our guests were clearly enjoying themselves! We wanted our guests to hear music they might not have been previously exposed to and it worked out perfectly. The music fit "us" and we partied until the lights came on! Jordan was professional, prompt and most importantly even danced with us!

AMP'D and DJ Hollan are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Mitra M

DJ Hollan was simply fantastic. Not only was he great to work with from the very beginning but he was so professional throughout our entire wedding planning process. He really took time to get to know us and get feelers for what type of wedding party we wanted. He had a... Read More difficult task of playing not just western, modern music but also Persian music. He couldn't have done a better job. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE party. He read the crowd perfectly and played a perfect combination of both types of music. Do you want to have the best party ever? Book Hollan. HE ROCKS!!! I couldn't recommend him enough and I'm hard to please!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Lauren N

Hollon of Amp'd seriously rocked the house for our wedding reception. It says something when EVERYONE is out of the dance floor, smiling and having a great time but especially when you see those out of their seats who normally aren't dancers at all. From the worm, to footloose,... Read More to bhangra, to one of our groomsmen even ripping his pants from dancing so hard - to say everyone had a blast is an understatement and that is entirely in thanks to Hollon for knowing how to read a crowd, to mix and transition from Pakistani songs, to country, to the classics and back some more. We couldn't have picked a better person to entertain us and our guests! Hollon is beyond talented and is professional, easy-going and hilarious to boot. Amp'd also took care of our uplighting - which made a huge impact and looked absolutely gorgeous as well as our photo booth which made for some hilarious memories and pictures to flip thru after the reception. Thanks Hollon and Amp'd for being the life of the party!!

Hollon @ Amp'd rocked our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Elika M

We had a great experience with Amp'd Entertainment and Hollon aka DJ Big H!! He was professional from start to end and took the time to get to know our taste and style. He was accommodating to the fact that we had a lot of Persian guests at our wedding and mixed in all the... Read More right types of music to keep everyone pleased. He was a fantastic and talented DJ and just an overall cool guy that all the guests enjoyed. Thank you Hollon!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

LOOK NO FURTHER, JORDAN WITH Amp'd Entertainment in Atlanta, GA is who you need to hire as your DJ!!!!!! We used Amp'd for our daughter's wedding reception. Jordan had almost every guest on the dance floor all night long! He did such a great job that people came up to us... Read More during the reception saying he was great! Jordan had a great mix of music going throughout the evening. Honestly words can not express how happy we all were with Jordan! We also used Amp'd for a photo booth which was also filled throughout the event and the attendant was helpful and fun!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

We're so happy that we choose Mike to DJ our wedding!! He was so helpful in the lead up as we put our song choices together and was a perfect Emcee, we didn't have to worry about the flow of anything. He kept the dance-floor going all night and happily took requests! We felt... Read More like Mike was part of the party. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kaylin H

Jordan Jeffares BLEW me away!! I stressed that the music was important to me, and he brought it. He had my 83 year old grandmother doing The Wobble! He was an awesome DJ, great to work with, and really knows what he is doing.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Liz C

Selecting Hollon as our DJ from Amp'd Entertainment was seriously one of the best decisions we made when wedding planning. When my husband and I started our wedding planning process, one of the most important things to us was making sure there would be a lot of dancing and... Read More Hollon absolutely made sure of that. His unique twist on remixing songs kept everyone wanting more and he included every one of our "must have" songs that we had requested during the planning process. Hollon even included some Egyptian music to appease my family's bellydancing tradition and he did it effortlessly. My husband and I would pick Amp'd Entertainment one thousand times over and we'd absolutely recommend Hollon to any of our friends. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding an absolute blast!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Janine L

Jeff and I were married at Brasstown Valley Oct 3, 2015. During the planning process we were blessed to have come across amp'd up Atlanta... After reading all the reviews on the knot, we knew we HAD to have Mike Walsh as our DJ. He is so genuine, down to earth and incredibly... Read More talented. Planning a destination wedding we knew it would be difficult to get our ideas across but he worked miracles from the moment we met on the steps of creekhouse. From that very moment I knew we chose the best. He was very confident and his relaxed demeanor set my mind at ease. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING came together beautifully... It was like he was connected with not just Us but the entire 2 families. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone was beyond complimentary about the sincerity he displayed at the ceremony and reception. A man of generosity, immense talent and a love for what he does made our wedding OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I cannot recommend him enough... He works with you to make everything just Perfect!! We thank you so much Mike!! You are a gift to this industry!! Sincerely, Jeff & Janine Sargent

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We had a great wedding at the Gardens at Great Oaks, and one big reason why was Brian Sires of Amp'd. Brian was in charge of the music for the ceremony and reception. Both went very well and we were very happy. Brian was incredibly professional and helpful. He helped with... Read More mic's and music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and the reception. One of our favourite features of Amp'd was their software for choosing songs. It was super easy to use and we got to hear all of our favourite songs throughout the night. One of the best things about Brian was his flexibility. We had a very unique situation and Brian was able to manage everything that came up on the day of the event. My father and his band also played a set for half an hour in the middle of the reception and the transition was seamless between Brian and my dad. The reception also ran over by half an hour and Brian graciously stayed to make sure the dancing did not stop. Whenever there was any other bump in the road (which there always are with weddings) Brian was able to smooth it out quickly. We were very happy with Brian and Amp'd. We would definitely hire them again for another event.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Nadia M

Brian was an absolute rockstar! We had a big wedding of about 250 guests. My family is from Syria and my husband's family is VERY white. Brian did a perfect job mixing American music with Arabic music. Guests commented over and over again about how great the DJ was and how there... Read More was something for everyone. All of our guests were dancing from beginning to end! Everyone at Amp'd, including Brian, was so courteous and so easy to work with. These guys know what they're doing.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Travis S

DJ "Bigg H" (aka Hollon) from Amp'd Entertainment was AWESOME!! He came to Asheville, NC for our wedding. I literally can't say enough good things about him and about how fabulous our wedding was. We got so many complements on our wedding, the majority of which were: "Oh my god... Read More this DJ is fabulous" and other such comments to that effect. He was super helpful during the planning process while we worked on our timeline and offered some great suggestions. We changed a few things last minute as well and he was totally flexible and just rolled with everything. My fiance is a musician and was really hesitant about having a DJ at the wedding, but Hollon knocked it right out of the park! We were both so pleased (and sore the next day from dancing the entire time!!). Can not recommend highly enough!

The Dancing Never Stopped

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 FloryTest W

My bride and I went with Amp'd Entertainment bc Mike Walsh delivers a true customer centric business/performance. He asks great questions about what's important to your event and is able to competently provide a wide array of services (DJ, Lights, Photobooth, and more).... Read More Additionally, he has the experience and "street cred" we were looking for. Many others recommended Amp'd and we will do the same. Amp'd has a very fair/competitive pricing model as well. I'd be in trouble if I didn't say... My bride put together the absolutely fairytale wedding. Mike Walsh and Amp'd did a super kick ass job energizing our guests! From the moment the wedding party was introduced, to the cake cutting & speeches, throughout all the dancing. Mike did a fantastic job at guiding as well as keeping everyone engaged and AMP'D UP!!! Also, really cool spins to bring our old music tunes taste into modern day dance/party/celebration music too!!! Thanks a million Mike & the Amp'd team!!! Best wishes, Nick & Olivia

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

We worked with Hollon for our wedding on August 15th at the Biltmore Ballrooms, and we are so happy we chose him. We wanted a mix of string quartet songs, jazz, country music, R&B and some Indian/Brazilian music since our wedding was multicultural, and he really listened to our... Read More preferences and made it a perfect combination. We wanted specific songs played at cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, and Amp'd really delivered. Hollon did a fantastic job of putting a fun spin on classic songs, and people danced all night! He really listened to our "must play" list and did his best to play as many songs that we requested as possible. We wanted some remixing while still maintaining the originality of the songs, and Hollon did a great job with that.The transition from playing Frank Sinatra to Usher to Garth Brooks was seamless, and I am certain this was not an easy task! I am happy that we chose the package with lighting, and the colors of the lights looked beautiful in the ballroom. The DJ's setup was very tasteful, and I hardly noticed his setup at the ceremony. Hollon pays close attention to detail and even made some custom song combinations that we requested for our grand entrance. If there was one issue, I would say it was getting guests to stop dancing and leave the ballroom at the end of the night :). Additionally, Hollon is a really fun person to work with. His warm personality and passion for his work is captivating, and he was certainly one of our favorite vendors to work with! He was exactly the young, fun DJ that we were looking for! We knew the second we spoke with him that he was the one for us! Thank you so much for making our wedding day SO much fun.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Sara C

Brian did SUCH an amazing job DJ'ing our wedding reception!!!! We had a huge group and did quite a few "surprises" that he mixed for us ahead of time too!!! Lots of fun, awesome music, great communication, and huge help! Highly recommend!!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Kara P

We had Hollon of Amp'd Entertainment DJ our wedding this past weekend. We absolutely loved him, and apparently so did all of our guests! In conversations with guests after the wedding, they all made comments about how much they loved the music and how much fun they all had on... Read More the dance floor! It was a nonstop party out there! From our first contact with Hollon when we were inquiring with various DJs, I immediately felt most comfortable with him. He responded to our emails and calls with quick and thorough responses. He was also very flexible and seemed to put a lot of thought into the music played at our wedding. He took the time to get to know our music tastes and not only incorporated our requests, but came up with some fantastic ideas and mashups of his own that suited our wedding perfectly. And, he even pronounced my new last name correctly during the introduction, and I can guarantee that is not easy! He also played music during our ceremony and beforehand as guests were arriving, as well as during our cocktail reception, and all of that went smoothly. He worked very well with our officiant and wedding planner too. I can't say enough good things about Hollon--he was a super fun/positive/upbeat guy without being over-the-top!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Sarah B

I can't find enough good things to say about our DJ and Amp'd Entertainment!!!! They were AMAZING! From the very first phone call Hollon impressed us with his upbeat attitude and kindness. The planning process was a breeze with the Amp'd website and any question we had along... Read More the way was quickly answered. The night of the wedding was absolutely perfect, and we owe a lot of that to Hollon. Our venue was spread out, and he did a wonderful job directing people to and from cocktail hour to dinner to cake cutting, etc. He led the way throughout the night. Lastly, the music and lights were incredible!!! We danced all night and never had an empty dance floor. Most people danced until the last song. So thankful for this amazing company and super awesome staff!! You can't go wrong choosing Amp'd Entertainment... and ask for Hollon! :)

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Lauren A

Our DJ, Brian, was a pleasure to work with and really made our special day such a hit. We appreciated how he got the party started and got our friends and family on the dance floor. Brian also gave us a lot of his time to help plan our event.

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Lauren J

Jordan was amazing! He was so responsive and really wanted to know what we envisioned. We wanted a full on dance party and did he ever deliver! Our friends describe our wedding as "epic". Jordan and Amp'd are on top of their game, and we are so thankful we used them for our... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jessica H

We worked with Hollon from Amp'd Entertainment as our DJ. He was very easy going, laid back and knowledgable. My husband and I were not super picky about what we wanted to be played at the wedding - we added some songs to our list but Hollon did an amazing job filling in the... Read More rest!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Shannon L

I was referred to DJ Mike Walsh of Amp'd Entertainment from a friend and had a blast dancing at her wedding. Mike was extremely professional and helpful during the planning process and knew all the right questions to ask. He was very easy to reach when I had questions or... Read More concerns. On wedding day, Mike was a huge help in facilitating the flow of events and he impressed me with his mixing of songs. Would highly recommend!

2015-06-01T21:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Drew! You all were so much fun. Keep in touch!

Mike and Amp'd Provide The Perfect Soundtrack

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

Amp'd and Mike Walsh were amazing. They worked closely with us before the event to make sure ALL the music for ALL parts of our night were perfect. He played all of our favorite songs during cocktail and dinner and then kept the dance floor packed for hours (not always an easy... Read More feat at a wedding). He even encouraged us to make a "Do Not Play" list of songs not to play (and he didn't play them). Three weeks after the wedding, we are still getting compliments from friends and family on the music from our wedding and multiple people are asking for his name. I recommend Mike and the whole team at Amp'D for any wedding or any event where you want great music and great energy!

2015-05-13T10:06:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks you two! It was a fun night for sure and all of the vendors including myself really enjoyed being a part of this big night. Keep in touch!

Very Pleased with Amp'd and Jordan!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015

Amp'd Entertainment and Jordan were friendly and professional right from the start! The occasion was my daughter's wedding at a beautiful venue. We are completely satisfied with Jordan's performance! Here are the details: Amp'd has a great website and the Client Portal... Read More keeps you updated on financials, arrangements, communication, playlist management, etc. Jordan arrived early on the day of the event and got his equipment set up without hampering the other event coordinators. But more importantly, Jordan saw things that needed to be done and went above & beyond the call of duty and stepped in and solved challenges not even related to his specific duties. Anywhere sound was needed, Jordan made it happen! We found that Jordan is not only an awesome DJ and Emcee, but a great Project Manager! He has extraordinary attention to detail. During the reception, Jordan performed his Emcee duties exceptionally - even observing when guests were not following instructions and professionally bringing things back under control. He did an excellent job managing the transitions between the various parts of the reception. Later, when the dancing started, Jordan's talent shone brightly! He is able to read the crowd and play the music that keeps them moving! Guests we thought would never dance were on the floor dancing!! I highly recommend Jordan and Amp'd Entertainment!

Great Job, Great Entertainment

Reviewed on 4/05/2015

Mike was our DJ. He met with us before the wedding so he would know what we were looking for during the wedding reception. He was extremely professional and had many great ideas and suggestions. We enjoyed looking at his sound equipment. My daughter (the bride) and I knew we... Read More would be good hands as he very much wanted everything to go according to her vision. He also has a good website for planning, too. The reception was wonderful. Mike was very professional throughout the day. The timing of all events during the reception went according to plan. Everything ran very smoothly. We had so many compliments on the DJ and his music. Everyone danced! Many people hoped they could have his play list. One guest particularly was very complimentary. This guest performed in a very popular cover band back in the day, was a DJ for many years and a band manager for another popular band. He was very impressed by Amp'd Entertainment's sound and equipment and his professionalism. We highly recommend Mike and Amp'd Entertainment.

2015-05-13T10:08:19 Response from the vendor

Just wanted to say thank you so much! What a beautiful place and thank you so much for letting us stay in Highlands, NC! You all were a fantastic crowd and hope we get a chance to work together again!

Mike Walsh

Hi, I'm Mike with Amp'd! We're looking for super cool couples to remix super cool parties. So, let's grab a coffee and chat about your wedding!