Baking a World of Delicious

At Amy's Cupcake Shoppe we pride ourselves in gourmet cupcakes, French macarons, and custom cakes. We make everything from scratch from our cakes to our fillings and frostings with only the best ingredients. We are able to create unique flavors that will be sure to wow your guests and keep them coming back for more. Delicious bursts of flavor in every bite. Looking for something a littler different? We also make mini pies, tarts, cheesecakes, rice krispy treats, custom cookies, and authentic belgian waffles, perfect for a waffle bar! We make treats for weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties and so much more. Email or call us to schedule your complimentary tasting at our beautiful new shoppe is Hopkins!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

701 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN (952) 479-7516

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin W

I will start off by saying I am not a person that likes a lot of sweets, but I have dreams about Amy's Lemon Chiffon Cupcakes. Seriously amazing. We loved every minute of working with Amy's Cupcake Shoppe for our wedding cupcakes. From the moment we met Amy we knew she was... Read More someone we wanted to work with. She was so fun and very accommodating. You could tell she loves what she does and it shows in how delicious her sweet treats are. We had a last minute custom request for two little bride and groom cupcake toppers and she said it was no problem. We got so many compliments from guest about the cupcakes and to be honest I was nervous that we wouldn't have any left so I squirreled a few cupcakes away to save for after the wedding. I am so glad I did! Thank you Amy and I can't wait til we are back in the cities to stop by the shop for more cupcakes!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Sarah L

When our initial wedding cake vendor told us they could not longer complete the order 3 months before our wedding, panic set in. We had chosen Amy to create our Packers Football themed cake as a surprise at our Rehearsal Dinner, so I decided to call her and see if she would be... Read More available to do our wedding cake as well. "No problem! I would love to!" said Amy on the other end of the phone. She quickly washed away my panic and stress. Not only did she make the most amazing Packers Football cake, but it was delicious! For our wedding cake she made a three tier Vanilla Almond cake with a Raspberry filling and Vanilla Buttercream frosting. Our guests RAVED about this cake. It also had a rosette design in blush pink. Absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend Amy to any bride/groom. She's extremely creative, a true joy to work with, and makes delicious cakes!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Ashlyn G

We worked with Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe for our wedding just a short while ago. She was excellent to work with and provided AMAZING desserts for our guests! We initially only wanted a sweetheart cake from her but after tasting the samples she gave us we knew that our guests all... Read More needed a cupcake or two from her! She always gave prompt responses to our questions and was very accommodating to our needs. We had a last second change in the person that was picking everything up and the time he would do so. Amy had no issue with this and got in touch with our new pick up person to let him know everything he needed to know for picking our desserts up. I highly recommend Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe for all our dessert needs! Whether is a large party, like a wedding, or just a great dessert for a smaller group. She does great work! Thanks again! Mike and Ashlyn

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Danielle E

Absolute Beauty! I loved working with them and was so incredible happy that they made my vision come to life! I think everyone didn't know if they wanted to eat or just admire the cupcakes and macaroons!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Eloise C

Absolutely LOVED loved loved the cupcakes and macarons I got from Amy's for my wedding! Beautiful presentation and even better taste! Good communication throughout to help me get exactly what I wanted. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren K

Our cake turned out beautifully and tasted amazing! Super friendly staff. Hands down best cake I've ever had.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jill J

This is the sweetest bakery in the Twin City area, both in personality and in product. Our planning meeting was so fun and they were open to all of our ideas. The dessert table at my daughter's wedding was beautiful and the guests loved the cupcakes and macarons. We asked for... Read More a lot of special items (Mickey Mouse macarons!) and they totally delivered. If you want the best day ever, this is the bakery you should choose.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Megan O

The cupcakes and the cake pops were delicious. They did really great job with the set up and it looked beautiful. Everyone love them and there were very accommodating to making the flavors that we wanted for the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jenelle B

Amy did a beautiful job with our wedding cake and cupcakes. We ordered 100 cupcakes in 4 different flavors and a small wedding cake. They were able to provide us with 3 gluten free cupcakes to accommodate one of our guests as well. Amy worked with me to establish a time to drop... Read More off the desserts and we were able to rent a cupcake stand, trays and serving utensils. They did a fantastic job with the cake and dessert and my guests keep commenting on how good the cake and cupcakes are. I would definitely recommend them for any event that you may need a cake/cupcake or other dessert for. They also make fantastic macaroons! I found that their pricing was comparable to other like bakers, but I felt that they had a much more personal touch than other bakeries and they truly show a passion for what they do!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Meghan K

I am SO happy we went with Amy's Cupcake Shoppe! I didn't way to pay a ton of money for cake (but also knew I didn't want cupcakes/pies/cookies/donuts, etc) so I shopped around looking for the best price for the design that I was looking for. After going to several companies I... Read More knew Amy's Cupcake Shoppe was going to be it for us. She had such a variety of flavors to choose from and allowed us to do a tasting ahead of time before narrowing down our choices. We ended up going with a 3-tier cake to feed half of our guests and then a sheet cake to feed the rest. Each tier of the cake was a different flavor--Salted Caramel, Carrot, and Raspberry Cream. Amy was super willing and eager to try a new technique (to her) which was a watercolor effect. The finished product was AMAZING and ended up being even better than my Pinterest inspiration pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Amy's Cupcake Shoppe to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jessica R

My husband and I used Amy's Cupcakes for our wedding dessert, we had four flavors: lemon curd, chocolate caramel, vanilla and spiced apple. THEY WERE AMAZING! she did such and amazing job and our guests ate all of them! There were no left overs for us to keep! She is highly... Read More recommended !

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Susie K

Amy makes the most amazing wedding cake and cupcakes! She is wonderful to work with - super nice and incredibly responsive. Did I mentioned talented?! I highly recommend Amy to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Chaunte' A

Everything was beautiful and yummy!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nikki T

Amy made the 2 tier wedding cake for my sons wedding and it was both beautiful and delicious! We chose the Salted Caramel and it was perfect! I loved that Amy was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to all our questions during the process! We will absolutely be... Read More working with Amy again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sam S

Amy was wonderful to work with; she was really open to design ideas and was so welcoming at our meeting. We were able to try a lot of different flavors and she sent us home with some too. She does vegan and gluten free that are delicious. The cake looked great and we can't wait... Read More to use her for other occasions/events in the future!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Janeil T

I normally don't ever write reviews but felt compelled to do so after our daughter's wedding in minnetrista, Minnesota. We were delighted with Amy's cupcake shoppe! Amy delivered & set up the cupcakes, beautifully crafted & displayed, not to mention exquisitely tasty. She... Read More crafted cupcakes, macaroons & a beautiful cake for our dessert tables! She even greeted the bride! Wow, such a pleasure to work with Amy, we feel so blessed!! Janeil Tillmann MOB

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Cassie L

Amy's Cupcake Shoppe is DIVINE! Amy is extremely kind and very fun to be around. Her happiness shines through her work and her treats are incredible. She is truly an incredible baker and I have no doubts that she can create it all. We had a vanilla bean naked cake with fruit on... Read More the tops, orange dreamsicle cupcakes for favors, and peanut butter sandwiches & macarons for our desserts. Everyone LOVED it all. The flavors are so identifiable, and so very delicious. The macarons are the best macarons I have had, ever. They are not tiny, they are just the right texture and perfectly soft with the ideal amount of filling. We requested a caramel apple flavor and she NAILED it! After I arrived at the reception, I put a little bit of everything to the side for myself because I knew it would disappear, and sure enough it did! We will be back for all bakery needs in the future! Thank you, Amy!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Melinda D

Amy's Cupcake Shoppe is absolutely amazing. The macarons, cake, and cupcakes were devoured at our wedding with only a handful leftover at the end. Our guests were raving about them! Amy's desserts are fresh, delicious and you can tell they are made with care and love. The prices... Read More are also extremely reasonable. Amy is very personable, responsive, and amazing to work with. Amy's Cupcake Shoppe is hands down the best and I would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Laura M

We have found our forever cupcake home with Amy! Whether it's a wedding cake or a macaron gift for a friend, she can do it all! She is simply the best. Thank you, Amy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Missy H

Amy was fantastic! Cupcakes where delicious

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katie P

I could not possibly say enough good things about Amy's Cupcake Shoppe. We recently bought cupcakes for our wedding through Amy, and they were a HUGE hit! So many places we looked at limited us to one or two flavors, but with Amy, we were able to have the variety we wanted!... Read More Thank Amy & staff!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Julie P

Amy's cupcakes and macarons were a hit with all of our guests! We are so grateful for her help and guidance - cake tasting with Amy was definitely a highlight of our wedding planning journey. We will be life long customers of Amy's Cupcake Shoppe!

Custom Monogram Cookies!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Molly K

I worked with Amy to design custom shortbread monogram cookies to have displayed as a favor at our reception. She offered to create many different versions and sizes of actual cookies, so that I could select my favorite. Once we had the design, she hand made each monogram and... Read More wrapped in an adorable cellophane bag with gold ribbon! The cookies were delicious and everyone loved having these as a favor!

Awesome cupcakes!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jill M

Amy was awesome! Not only were her cupcakes delicious, but she was easy and fun to work with. She ALWAYS responded in a timely manner to my emails/texts, which I really appreciated. She lets you try her cupcakes before you decide to book her. Also, she will deliver your order to... Read More your reception site for you. When I got to my reception, my cupcakes on the stands looked wonderful. My husband and I are so happy with our decision to go with Amy's cupcakes. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for cupcakes/cake for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ashley E

Amy is simply the best. She's made cakes for our family on several occasions and always amazes us with her talent. Her work and attention to detail is incredible. Not only are her treats easy on the eye, but they are the tastiest you'll find! Seriously, we love everything.... Read More Her macarons, red velvet cake, marble cake, carrot cake (seriously, try her carrot cake), salted caramel cake, vanilla cake, and the list goes on! We go to her for everything because along with what's mentioned above, she's the kindest baker you'll ever meet.

Amy Brace

I am a wife, mother, and lover of baking everything! I have baked Christmas cookies with my mom for as long as I can remember. Baking to me, means home. Comfort, family, and amazing food. I started my business in 2011 and have loved it ever since. Bringing joy to people's family and friends through delicious dessert is so much fun! Memories are always better when they have food in them. We just opened our first brick and mortar location and our amazing team offers the best of the best in ingredients and design for everyone. I am a passionate perfectionist and love it!