Baking a World of Delicious

Baking custom cakes, cupcakes, french macarons, and cookies. Homemade with only the best ingredients. Unique flavors will be sure to wow your guests and keep them coming back for more. Delicious bursts of flavor in every bite. Weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties and so much more!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

701 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN (763) 234-5667

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin W

I will start off by saying I am not a person that likes a lot of sweets, but I have dreams about Amy's Lemon Chiffon Cupcakes. Seriously amazing. We loved every minute of working with Amy's Cupcake Shoppe for our wedding cupcakes. From the moment we met Amy we knew she was... Read More someone we wanted to work with. She was so fun and very accommodating. You could tell she loves what she does and it shows in how delicious her sweet treats are. We had a last minute custom request for two little bride and groom cupcake toppers and she said it was no problem. We got so many compliments from guest about the cupcakes and to be honest I was nervous that we wouldn't have any left so I squirreled a few cupcakes away to save for after the wedding. I am so glad I did! Thank you Amy and I can't wait til we are back in the cities to stop by the shop for more cupcakes!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Sarah L

When our initial wedding cake vendor told us they could not longer complete the order 3 months before our wedding, panic set in. We had chosen Amy to create our Packers Football themed cake as a surprise at our Rehearsal Dinner, so I decided to call her and see if she would be... Read More available to do our wedding cake as well. "No problem! I would love to!" said Amy on the other end of the phone. She quickly washed away my panic and stress. Not only did she make the most amazing Packers Football cake, but it was delicious! For our wedding cake she made a three tier Vanilla Almond cake with a Raspberry filling and Vanilla Buttercream frosting. Our guests RAVED about this cake. It also had a rosette design in blush pink. Absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend Amy to any bride/groom. She's extremely creative, a true joy to work with, and makes delicious cakes!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Ashlyn G

We worked with Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe for our wedding just a short while ago. She was excellent to work with and provided AMAZING desserts for our guests! We initially only wanted a sweetheart cake from her but after tasting the samples she gave us we knew that our guests all... Read More needed a cupcake or two from her! She always gave prompt responses to our questions and was very accommodating to our needs. We had a last second change in the person that was picking everything up and the time he would do so. Amy had no issue with this and got in touch with our new pick up person to let him know everything he needed to know for picking our desserts up. I highly recommend Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe for all our dessert needs! Whether is a large party, like a wedding, or just a great dessert for a smaller group. She does great work! Thanks again! Mike and Ashlyn

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Meghan K

I am SO happy we went with Amy's Cupcake Shoppe! I didn't way to pay a ton of money for cake (but also knew I didn't want cupcakes/pies/cookies/donuts, etc) so I shopped around looking for the best price for the design that I was looking for. After going to several companies I... Read More knew Amy's Cupcake Shoppe was going to be it for us. She had such a variety of flavors to choose from and allowed us to do a tasting ahead of time before narrowing down our choices. We ended up going with a 3-tier cake to feed half of our guests and then a sheet cake to feed the rest. Each tier of the cake was a different flavor--Salted Caramel, Carrot, and Raspberry Cream. Amy was super willing and eager to try a new technique (to her) which was a watercolor effect. The finished product was AMAZING and ended up being even better than my Pinterest inspiration pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Amy's Cupcake Shoppe to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jessica R

My husband and I used Amy's Cupcakes for our wedding dessert, we had four flavors: lemon curd, chocolate caramel, vanilla and spiced apple. THEY WERE AMAZING! she did such and amazing job and our guests ate all of them! There were no left overs for us to keep! She is highly... Read More recommended !

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Susie K

Amy makes the most amazing wedding cake and cupcakes! She is wonderful to work with - super nice and incredibly responsive. Did I mentioned talented?! I highly recommend Amy to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Chaunte' A

Everything was beautiful and yummy!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nikki T

Amy made the 2 tier wedding cake for my sons wedding and it was both beautiful and delicious! We chose the Salted Caramel and it was perfect! I loved that Amy was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to all our questions during the process! We will absolutely be... Read More working with Amy again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sam S

Amy was wonderful to work with; she was really open to design ideas and was so welcoming at our meeting. We were able to try a lot of different flavors and she sent us home with some too. She does vegan and gluten free that are delicious. The cake looked great and we can't wait... Read More to use her for other occasions/events in the future!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Janeil T

I normally don't ever write reviews but felt compelled to do so after our daughter's wedding in minnetrista, Minnesota. We were delighted with Amy's cupcake shoppe! Amy delivered & set up the cupcakes, beautifully crafted & displayed, not to mention exquisitely tasty. She... Read More crafted cupcakes, macaroons & a beautiful cake for our dessert tables! She even greeted the bride! Wow, such a pleasure to work with Amy, we feel so blessed!! Janeil Tillmann MOB

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Cassie L

Amy's Cupcake Shoppe is DIVINE! Amy is extremely kind and very fun to be around. Her happiness shines through her work and her treats are incredible. She is truly an incredible baker and I have no doubts that she can create it all. We had a vanilla bean naked cake with fruit on... Read More the tops, orange dreamsicle cupcakes for favors, and peanut butter sandwiches & macarons for our desserts. Everyone LOVED it all. The flavors are so identifiable, and so very delicious. The macarons are the best macarons I have had, ever. They are not tiny, they are just the right texture and perfectly soft with the ideal amount of filling. We requested a caramel apple flavor and she NAILED it! After I arrived at the reception, I put a little bit of everything to the side for myself because I knew it would disappear, and sure enough it did! We will be back for all bakery needs in the future! Thank you, Amy!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Melinda D

Amy's Cupcake Shoppe is absolutely amazing. The macarons, cake, and cupcakes were devoured at our wedding with only a handful leftover at the end. Our guests were raving about them! Amy's desserts are fresh, delicious and you can tell they are made with care and love. The prices... Read More are also extremely reasonable. Amy is very personable, responsive, and amazing to work with. Amy's Cupcake Shoppe is hands down the best and I would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Laura M

We have found our forever cupcake home with Amy! Whether it's a wedding cake or a macaron gift for a friend, she can do it all! She is simply the best. Thank you, Amy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Missy H

Amy was fantastic! Cupcakes where delicious

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katie P

I could not possibly say enough good things about Amy's Cupcake Shoppe. We recently bought cupcakes for our wedding through Amy, and they were a HUGE hit! So many places we looked at limited us to one or two flavors, but with Amy, we were able to have the variety we wanted!... Read More Thank Amy & staff!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Julie P

Amy's cupcakes and macarons were a hit with all of our guests! We are so grateful for her help and guidance - cake tasting with Amy was definitely a highlight of our wedding planning journey. We will be life long customers of Amy's Cupcake Shoppe!

Custom Monogram Cookies!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Molly K

I worked with Amy to design custom shortbread monogram cookies to have displayed as a favor at our reception. She offered to create many different versions and sizes of actual cookies, so that I could select my favorite. Once we had the design, she hand made each monogram and... Read More wrapped in an adorable cellophane bag with gold ribbon! The cookies were delicious and everyone loved having these as a favor!

Awesome cupcakes!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jill M

Amy was awesome! Not only were her cupcakes delicious, but she was easy and fun to work with. She ALWAYS responded in a timely manner to my emails/texts, which I really appreciated. She lets you try her cupcakes before you decide to book her. Also, she will deliver your order to... Read More your reception site for you. When I got to my reception, my cupcakes on the stands looked wonderful. My husband and I are so happy with our decision to go with Amy's cupcakes. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for cupcakes/cake for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ashley E

Amy is simply the best. She's made cakes for our family on several occasions and always amazes us with her talent. Her work and attention to detail is incredible. Not only are her treats easy on the eye, but they are the tastiest you'll find! Seriously, we love everything.... Read More Her macarons, red velvet cake, marble cake, carrot cake (seriously, try her carrot cake), salted caramel cake, vanilla cake, and the list goes on! We go to her for everything because along with what's mentioned above, she's the kindest baker you'll ever meet.

Just what we wanted

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kate W

We ordered a small cake to cut for just us. Amy was able to accommodate our needs perfectly. I gave Amy pictures and she was able to give me the cake that I wanted! I had done the same with others bakeries, but they wanted way too much for a little 6" cake. The cake was... Read More delicious! We've tried other treats of hers and they are ALL tasty! I would recommend Amy to anyone.

Amazing and affordable cupcakes

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Rachel J

The cupcakes and cake were absolutely AMAZING and affordable, too! Huge hit with the crowd. Amy is friendly and easy to work with. We were extremely happy with our choice to go with her! The blueberry lemonade cupcakes were my fav!!

The cupcakes were great!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Liz C

We ordered 4 different flavors of cupcakes. It was difficult to pick which flavors we liked best because they were all so good. We received a lot of compliments on how good the cupcakes were, and we had only handful left at the end of the night!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Ben S

We loved Amy's Cupcake Shoppe at our wedding! Considering that we had over 200 guests attending, we weren't sure whether to go with a larger company in Minneapolis or Amy's, which had a smaller/local feel. We went with Amy's, which turned out to be an amazing decision.... Read More Amy's had the best price compared to other cupcake options. She offered premium delivery service and worked directly with our vendor at the American Swedish Institute to set up the cupcakes on the day of the wedding, which turned out great. The cupcakes themselves were incredibly delicious.The peanut butter chocolate was one of the best I ever had. Also loved the chocolate ganache and red velvet. Amy worked personally with me to accommodate specific requests, such as a small apple-flavored cake for our cake-cutting and red velvet gluten free cupcakes . Everything was perfect and delicious. Guests told me how good the cupcakes tasted on multiple occasions. I would defiintely recommend Amy's for another wedding in Minneapolis/St. Paul!

Cupcakes and wedding cake

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Justine B

Amazingly delicious! Amy's cupcakes were such a hit at our wedding! Amy made the entire process so easy. We set up a sampling meeting and sat down over coffee and cupcakes to discuss our vision for the wedding. She offers such a large variety of flavors and will custom make... Read More anything your creative mind can come up with. Everything was fresh baked that morning and delivered without complication. The cupcake and cake display were beautiful and looked fantastic in our pictures. The few left overs we had were snatched up quickly by friends and family. Our cutting cake was salted caramel and I was eating cake every day for a week until it was demolished....so tasty!! Overall, Amy was so great to work with; relaxed, extremely skilled, friendly.....I could just continue raving! The best part, instead of having to save your cake for your one year anniversary, she makes you a new cake to enjoy instead!! We cannot wait!! 5 stars for a perfect desert experience! Thank you Amy!!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Lauren P

I chose Amy's Cupcake Shoppe for my wedding cake. Amy was very easy to work with, responsive, and created delicious cakes!! She let us sample some various options, and we chose a red velvet cake with a chocolate ganache filling. It was delicious :) She is very talented and our... Read More cake looked beautiful at the wedding (we chose the rose flower design). I would recommend Amy for your wedding cake or cupcakes. Thanks, Amy!

Amy Brace

I am a wife, mother, and lover of baking everything! I have baked Christmas cookies with my mom for as long as I can remember. Baking to me, means home. Comfort, family, and amazing food. I started my business in 2011 and have loved it ever since. Bringing joy to people's family and friends through delicious dessert is so much fun! Memories are always better when they have food in them. We just opened our first brick and mortar location and I am honored to offer the best of the best in ingredients and design for everyone. I am a passionate perfectionist and love it!