An Affair To Remember

An Affair to Remember is a full-service company that provides complete consulting services for weddings, bridal showers and dinner rehearsals. It was developed with one goal in mind, to deliver a stress-free wedding by helping couples plan, coordinate, and deliver the wedding of their dreams.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Serving Chicagoland (630) 234-8500

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Molly V

These ladies are the wedding super stars. Seriously, I don't know what we would have done if we hadn't been able to lean on their advice, expertise and friendship while trying to put together a wedding 2+ years in the making. Jena and Audra were from Day 1 super helpful. Even... Read More though we only requested them for "day of" support, they were available throughout the planning process and helped guide us to the decisions that made our wedding one of the best days of our lives. Add to that their friendliness and genuine excitement for our wedding and it was just more than we could have ever asked. We originally picked An Affair to Remember because unlike the big planning agencies, we wanted a more personal feel and perspective. That's what we got and way more. Highly highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jennifer B

Jena & Audra were amazing to work with! They were so easy to get along with, were friendly, professional, diligent, and were so accommodating to our each and every need throughout the wedding planning process. Even though we only went with the day-of package, Jena was available... Read More throughout the entire planning period to consult & give advice on vendors and any/all details. They took the stress out of our wedding day and made sure everything was organized, thorough, seamless, and beautiful. I was so happy with An Affair to Remember and would highly recommend them if you are considering a day-of coordinator for your wedding. Thank you, Jena & Audra, for all of your help & effort – we really appreciate all of your hard work & dedication to our big day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jamie K

Jena and Audra were absolutely wonderful!! They made the whole process stress free. From the details months out, staying on a timeline, to all of the day of preparation and coordination, everything was perfect with their help! I could not have imaged selecting anyone else to... Read More work with- they made a normally stressed bride completely stress free. Thank you so sooo much for helping make our dream wedding a dream come true! I would highly recommend working with An Affair to Remember! :)

Reviewed on 6/16/2017

Jena and Audra were really terrific to work with and everything about my wedding went very smoothly. I only had 5 months to prepare and they stayed on top of everything from the very beginning. They were more like girlfriends or big sisters with advice for all my questions and... Read More concerns. They found great vendors and worked with all of them to put together a fantastic day. On the day of my wedding they took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I miss talking to them all the time but they are a big part of my wedding day memories. You couldn't pick a better team to help you plan your wedding or handle your "day of" game plan.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Brendan G

When I decided to have my wedding in Chicago (while I lived and worked in Iowa), I knew I'd need help. Before we even selected our venue, we had hired Audra and Jena Warren of An Affair To Remember, to help us plan the greatest day of our lives. From the first night when I... Read More texted Audra concerned about whether one venue might have too much traffic noise, and she responded at 10 pm with a reassuring message, I knew we had made the right choice. The sister duo were so responsible, full of guidance and expertise while allowing me the freedom to make any and all decisions, and always available whenever I wanted an opinion or assistance. They met with us periodically throughout my engagement, and Skyped or called for meetings in between visits. They organized trips to allow for the most efficient use of time (since it was limited!) and always made me feel like everything was in control! They took the hard work out of wedding planning (by doing it themselves!), and replaced it with pure excitement and joy. When I was asked in the days and weeks leading up to my wedding if I was ready or nervous, I simply responded with, "No, why would I be? Everythings taken care of." And it was. Our day was perfect. From providing lunch to our bridal party between pictures and the ceremonies, to working magic and figuring out how to get our two year old ring bearer to go calmly down the aisle, to meeting at the reception with flip flops to change into, Audra and Jena were absolutely incredible. They are worth every penny, times two. A remarkable team, I am so so grateful for them !!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Carly C

Jena and Audra were wonderful to work with! Right from the beginning they made sure things were convenient for me by coming to me for our initial consultation and also to pick up my DIY stuff a couple days before the wedding. I didn't feel an ounce of stress the day of the... Read More wedding and felt totally confident that they were taking care of everything. A couple weeks before the wedding we made a timeline and they kept everything right on track! They are both very sweet and so easy to work with...we couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Becca E

We could not have had such an amazing wedding without these two women. They made the day of process go so smooth and eliminated any and all stress for me. I highly recommend using this team of talented ladies! They made our day perfect! Thank you Jena and Audra !!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Nikka G

Amazing job by these 2 wonderful ladies!! Our day went off effortlessly and stress free. Extremely professional. Could not have gotten through the day without them!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittney K

Jena and Audra were absolutely fantastic! They made sure we were able to enjoy our evening and that everything was exactly how we planned. Having them with me on my wedding day gave me so much comfort!!! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

How could their company being called anything else? Sweet memories were made at our daughters wedding thanks to the calm, professional and patient service of Jena and Audra. We were able to relax, dance and watch our daughter have the day of her dreams! With every question we... Read More quickly heard "not a problem" and they weren't kidding. Nothing phases these ladies! Comforting beyond words to know they were on our team!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Amy A

Our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without Jena and Audra. They did such an amazing job with the details of the venue, contacting vendors, and ensuring that everything ran smoothly. Having them there eased the stress I had and allowed me to truly enjoy our... Read More special day. One of my guests forgot his card on the shuttle bus from the hotel and Jena and Audra quickly handle the situation by calling the limousine company and getting the card returned to the owner very quickly. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 taryn v

Jena was really amazing in the days/ months leading up to our wedding day as well as on our wedding day. she coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure i felt comfortable with all the details. She really made the day go smoothly (despite the blizzard that rolled through).... Read More Just having her there meant I could relax and enjoy the day. I don't know how we would have gotten through the day without her. She was a huge part in making the day a total success. I would HIGHLY recommend Jena to my friends/ family.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 K B

We hired An Affair to Remember for day of coordination for our daughter’s October, 2015 wedding at Cantigny Golf in Wheaton, IL. Living in Louisville and planning a wedding at home, our daughter wanted someone she could develop a rapport with immediately. Having seen firsthand... Read More the good work Jena and Audra did at our son’s (her brother) wedding last year, we had no doubt they were the right way to go. Throughout the planning process, Jena and Audra were prompt to respond to our questions and requests for advice. There isn’t a bride around, or a MOB for that matter, who wants to worry about all those pesky “what ifs” … and when the big day arrived a few weeks ago, we were confident we were in good hands. Jena and Audra made sure everything moved smoothly from the start of the rehearsal to the end of the reception and handled it all with skill, poise, professionalism, patience and understanding. The day wouldn’t have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lauren B

Our wedding day was the greatest day of our lives and everything ran so smoothly thanks to Jena and Audra. Would recommend them to any one and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 S Z

Jena and Audra were my day-of-planners at my August wedding at the Chicago Botanic Garden, and I have them to thank for my dream-come-true, fairy-tale wedding. The day of my outdoor, garden wedding was met with rain, fog/humidity, and huge traffic delays on the North Shore.... Read More The wedding was going to be held in a back-up venue, but Jena and Audra knew I really wanted to have an outdoor ceremony and really toiled to make it happen. All of the details were worked out - from the staff holding umbrellas to help the quartet, to the helping of escorting wedding guests from one of three areas within the garden throughout the course of the night, plus a fourth area for a sparkler send-off. The great thing about Jena and Audra was I truly didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding - they made sure I could spend time enjoying the day and celebrating with friends and family, while they took care of all of the logistics. They would give me a head's up when the cake-cutting or the first dance would take place, but otherwise, I felt like I could just enjoy the day and relax (believe it or not, for a bride). I am so lucky to have had them as my day-of-planners and don't know what I would have done without them. Hire them, and you'll be able to relax and enjoy what might be the most fun day of your life. Love them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sharon M

Jena and Audra are true wedding planning professionals. They helped me plan my wedding in Illinois while I live in California and did a terrific job. From hair/ makeup and catering to ceremony logistics and reception timelines, they can do it all! Everything on my wedding day... Read More went super smoothly. I can’t thank them enough for making the day so special. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Words cannot describe how grateful my husband and I are/were for everything Audra and Jena had to offer! As native Chicagoans who have since relocated to Arizona, we made the decision to have our wedding back home. We knew planning a Chicago wedding from Arizona was going to be... Read More a challenge, not to mention we both work full time (40+/wk) so day off was not an option. Audra helped us customize a package that best fit our needs and after it is all said and done, we could never have done it without them! Between communicating with all vendors, arranging and attending all vendor meetings and events, answering endless amounts of emails, helping our family members with misc. tasks... We are eternally grateful! Every meeting with endless vendors they attended, which helped our wedding become the best and most memorable for all who attended! Most importantly, their hard work, dedication, professionalism and expertise allowed my husband and I to enjoy every second of our wedding without worrying about a thing! If we had to do it all over again, we would have made the phone call to Audra and Jena the first thing we did, instead of attempting to do it all on our own (which we quickly found to be unmanageable and next to impossible!). Everything was executed precisely and beautifully just as planned. Not to mention they are both so much fun to talk to and work with, they make you feel as if your dream wedding was in the hands of your two best friends! Thank you, Audra and Jena, you will forever have a place in our heart. Shannon and Mike

Amazing, Impressive, and A Must Have!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Anne H

We were beyond impressed with Jena and Audra for our wedding. They were professional, informative, and were truly our life savers. They made an awesome timeline, coordinated with our vendors, and were there for every question we had. Even when I had a little makeup hiccup,... Read More they went out and got me things from the store that I needed. They worked with my family for a surprise during our reception and went above and beyond to find an item that went missing. Brides, Grooms, and families, YOU MUST BOOK THEM! You will feel so relaxed to have them on your team. I highly, highly recommend them! Thank you again An Affair to Remember! Anne and Bryan

Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Melissa M

I used Audra and Jena as my day of wedding coordinators and they were so wonderful! They really took the stress off of me that day and everything fell so nicely into place. I would recommend them to anyone! They're so responsive, trustworthy, and take so much pride in making... Read More your wedding day so special.

You will not regret hiring Jena and Audra!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Shannon D

Hiring Jena and Audra for day of coordination was one of the best decisions I could have made! From the minute I met these two I could not wait to work with them. They gave me, and my mother, incredible peace of mind leading up to and on the day of my wedding. They were always... Read More very prompt responding to my emails or phone calls which was very much appreciated, especially when you are having a wedding crisis! I originally did not have a wedding planner in my budget but when I decided to hire them I quickly realized that this was one of the best decisions and use of my budget during the planning process. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner in a heart beat. They are THE BEST!

Amazing Talent

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Marlen H

My husband and I hired An Affair to Remember as our Day of Wedding Coordinators. We were expecting approximately 350 people at our wedding and knew that it would be impossible to coordinate the entire day by ourselves. Hiring them was the best decision we made during our... Read More wedding planning process. Both Audra and Jena were professional, diligent, and thorough during the process and especially the day of. We could not have been happier! They helped coordinate our bridal party that consisted of 14 bridesmaids and 14 groomsmen, they were pros at our bilingual ceremony, they helped make our reception hall look amazing and they took over when I hurt my knee during the reception and kept the party going. Everyone complimented us on a beautiful, smooth, fun, well organized party. An Affair to Remember helped us focus on our special day and I recommend them to anyone who wants true professionals handle the most important day of their lives! Audra and Jena - thank you so much for your skills, talent and all your efforts. We truly appreciate your hard work!

You Will Be So Happy You Chose Jena and Audra

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Mariah B

Jena and Audra were amazing wedding planners! They really listened to my ideas for my wedding and made my vision come true within my budget. Not only are their personalities fun and easy to get along with they also got every detail of my wedding done in a timely fashion. They... Read More responded to my many questions quickly and made my wedding day a day that I would never forget. Working with Jena and Audra was seamless and easy. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone in need of a wedding planner.

I would highly recommend An Affair to Remember Wedding Consultants

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kay M

I was married on September 6th, 2014 and had an intimate 65 guest wedding. I hired An Affair to Remember Wedding Consultants for day of coordination. I would absolutely recommend hiring the fantastic team behind An Affair to Remember Consultants: Jena and Audra.... Read More Planning a wedding requires a lot of communication and help to carry out your vision with all the small details. If you are considering whether or not to hire a wedding planner for your big day, or you feel you don't want a day of coordinator because you've already planned every detail, signed all your vendor contracts, and you just think it is an unnecessary expense; I urge you to work it into your budget. Jena and Audra were very clear with me about their pricing during our initial consultation and their service packages are certain to meet a variety of different needs and budgets. As a bride, your big day will pull you in so many directions that you will not have time to make sure the vendors you've hired actually fulfill what you've paid them to do, help guide guests where they should go, or keep track of timelines. Jena and Audra are your support and have the expertise to ensure your event runs smoothly, keep vendors on task, and do so in a calm and professional way. You always hear advice from former brides about spending the extra money on photography services (which is very important!); however, they forget to mention how spending a little extra to hire a wedding coordinator ensured their photographer knew which family members to include in those valuable keepsake pictures. Not to mention a coordinator will eliminate the extra stress of your day, so your true beauty shines through in your photos!! Jena and Audra took the time to acknowledge and learn who my family members were and had them organized and waiting ahead of time- my photographer didn't have to waste valuable photo time chasing down family. They worked with my DJ and reception servers to ensure the timing of our grand entrance, champagne toast, and first dance went off without a hitch. Somehow, the coordinators timed it just right where the servers had all of our champagne flutes filled and the servers were out of the way as we made a quick transition from the grand march, to the first dance, and then to the champagne toast. These among other small (but crucial details) go into making your big day run smoothly and effectively. In addition to day of coordination- I hired Audra to design my wedding programs, menus, and escort cards. I provided her a few ideas for inspiration and let her run with it. She provided proofs along the way and asked for my input. I trusted her creativity and she delivered my vision flawlessly, not only did the end product looked professional, it was completely custom, and personal. Jena and Audra went above and beyond my expectations- and in my case they were happy to meet up with me if I had some decorations I needed to hand off to them, or joined me for meetings to iron out a few details with my reception venue. My emails and phone calls were always answered quickly, too. It is a wise investment to hire the right team to eliminate as much wedding day stress as possible for you, your guests, and family. Jena and Audra were an absolute pleasure and so easy to work with! I was so fortunate to have had them as my wedding coordinators.

Could not have done it with out them!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Katherine G

We used Jena and Audra from the beginning of our wedding planning. I do not think I could have planned it all without them. We were super busy and they were very understanding with our crazy schedules. They helped us find all our vendors and our venue, and took care of all the... Read More appointment scheduling. The day of the wedding I wasn't worried at all because they had everything running smoothly. They kept the whole day on track, we were even ahead of schedule and got to enjoy our reception room before letting our guests in. Out wedding was amazing, and I am very happy we went with them!

Dream makers

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Maxine C

Jena and Audra were life savers, idea generators, easy and just plain Awesome to work with. They were my planners for The Day, yet they were very supportive and helped me stay organized up to the wedding day. If I were to get married again, which isn't in my life plan, I would... Read More desire and require their services again. Do not hesitate! Your wedding will be a dream if you share your wedding vision with Jena and Audra. On my wedding day, all I had to do was show up and the rest of the day unfolded without any work or worry on my part! Love you, Jena and Audra