An Event to Remember Centerpiece, Floral,Design & Decor

Columbus,Ohio & Surrounding Areas

Unique,Creative, Masterpiece Designs & Decor

We specialize in unique centerpieces and floral that will create rave reviews, that your guests will be talking about long after the wedding is over! Our goal is to give close attention to every detail with an"Outside-Of-The Box" approach to give you the "Amazing!" reception and atmosphere that you will love and reflect on with wonderful memories! We love to design centerpieces that create a romantic, fairy tale, shabby chic or a cosmopolitan ambiance with special lighting that will truly accomplish your vision! Centerpieces are an important focal point for your reception! We love to customize to your colors and theme with a creative flair to design a true "Masterpiece!" Call today for a free consultation! We would love to meet with you and turn your "Vision!" into reality!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Delivery + Setup

Columbus,Ohio & Surrounding Areas (614) 588-4403

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kenny M

Brenda and her daughter Lindsay made my wedding reception the most beautiful, elegant room I could have ever imagined. The centerpieces were like nothing I had ever seen before and I just fell in love with it from the moment I saw them. Brenda and Lindsay were so warm,... Read More helpful, friendly and excited when I first met with them with the possibility of having them do our reception. They had everything set up for us when we went for our first consultation and I knew right away that I wanted them to be a part of making my wedding so beautiful. They were so helpful, professional, and their centerpieces were absolutely incredible with the floating pearls. They made the process so easy for me and I couldn't thank them enough. I would recommend them for anyone who is having an event!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kristin H

Brenda and Lindsay were absolutely amazing to work with! My wedding was July 22nd at the Bluestone. I chose them simply because I loved their classic, elegant displays. I generally do not have much "creativity" in me and they were very patient with me as I worked through... Read More picturing what my day was going to look like. I wanted to give them as much creative freedom as they would accept and they were great at giving me ideas and concepts to choose from. I have had so many compliments on how everything turned out, from the ceremony to the reception and the overall feel of the night and I appreciate all the work they did. Brenda was very quick with her responses and laying out all of the details, even letting me know when she thought of something new. Overall, I couldn't have dreamt the whole day being better, thank you ladies!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Victoria O

Brenda and her daughter were very kind and easy to work with. They have a variety of options and are open to modifying them or creating one that will fit your theme. We had 300+ guests at our wedding, so there were over 20 tables. We've had our center pieces already picked out... Read More before meeting them, but we used 4 of their gorgeous center pieces in all four quadrant of our reception area and they served as focal centerpieces. They blended well with our theme and photographed great for our wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tigist A

Brenda and Lindsay wowed me from the first day I met them. The centerpieces they prepared for our first meeting were breathtaking. I knew that night that An Event to Remember was going to be apart of our special day. Brenda worked with our budget and had so many ideas on how to... Read More work with the centerpieces. The venue we had picked was not as flashy or fancy, but the centerpieces transformed the venue and made it look beautiful. Our guests are still complementing us about the decor/centerpieces. Thank you so much Brenda and Lindsay and I'm pretty sure we'll be sending lots of brides your way!

Meet The President

Brenda Anderson

It all began when my daughter Lindsay and I were planning her wedding in 2008! We received an overwhelming amount of complements! Lindsay and I loved every minute of planning all the details and creating an atmosphere with beautiful centerpieces and decor! With my extensive fashion ,display, decor background plus our love for decorating with an eye for detail, we make a great team. We have unique and beautiful centerpieces that are customized to your colors and theme. Our passion is to create the atmosphere you've dreamed of resulting in beautiful memories and "An Event To Remember!"