Andover Country Club

Andover, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Dream & Relax ... Experience Andover Country Club

Experience Andover Country Club Hospitality! Panoramic views of the championship golf course thru the floor to ceiling windows, magnificent gardens for your outdoor ceremony or photographs, built in over-sized dance floors, crystal chandeliers, color changing customizable L.E.D. lighting and handcrafted fireplaces are just some of what really sets this elegant venue apart.. Complimentary overnight room for the bride and groom at the Inn At Andover Country Club. Conveniently located 25 minutes north of Boston between routes 93 and 495 and just south of the NH border. Ample Parking

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel

Bow2008 09

60 Canterbury St., Andover, MA

Andover Country Club

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Leah P

We held our daughters wedding at the Andover Country club on January 17, 2015. It was a Large wedding with 288 people. We were extremely HAPPY with all the venue had to offer. Every aspect of the wedding was held at the Andover Country Club from the rehearsal dinner to the... Read More brunch for our hotel guest the following morning. We were able to reserve the entire venue, all three function rooms, (one for the ceremony, one for the cocktail hour, one for the reception) and all 25 guest rooms (which was very convenient for our guests). The wedding coordinator Tracy Pacy was exceptional, catering to our every wish (she even organized a beer tasting with a local brewery for entertainment during cocktail hour). All the food was outstanding and the serving staff were very polite, respectful and professional, our guests truly enjoyed all the food. The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL, being a winter wedding, we did not take a lot of pictures outside (although the grounds are gorgeous), however the venue had lovely fireplaces and pianos which made a wonderful background for a winter wedding. Overall, I would say the day was PERFECT. Thank you to everyone at the Andover Country Club for making our daughters wedding day so SPECIAL.

Amazing wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Marissa B

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Andover Country Club. Our ceremony was outside and it was absolutely breathtaking. The grounds of ACC are so beautiful that we did not need to provide any decorations of our own. We had our reception in the... Read More Canterbury room, which looked formal and elegant. The best thing about ACC is the food! It is unbelievable! We still have guests talking about how delicious their meals were. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, especially our event manager. Everyone at ACC was happy to meet any requests. They kept our wedding fun and stress free! I have never been to a wedding at such a fantastic venue!

2015-09-28T11:37:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marissa for the great review! Best wishes to you and Tom and feel free to send us some photos!

More than I dreamed

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Kristin M

My husband and I were married at the Andover Country Club in June of 2013. I had heard great things about weddings here, especially the food. We also loved how much more affordable it was considering it was in New England and only twenty minutes north of Boston. We had our... Read More wedding ceremony outside and the reception inside the Andover Room. I knew the ceremony would be nice outside but it was way dreamier than I ever could have imagined. And then the food at the reception was UNBELIEVABLE. Our guests still rave about it to us. Not to mention our coordinator, Traci Pacy, was absolutely amazing. I cannot emphasize that enough. Her calm demeanor, her anticipation of things I never would have thought of, and just her warm and comforting vibe - my husband and I were blown away. If you are on the fence about having your wedding here: do it and you will not be sorry!

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jennifer S

We chose the Andover Country Club because it is an absolutely beautiful venue. We worked with Traci and she was great! I emailed her thousands of times with so many requests and she always responded so quickly and always accomodated every request! On the day of the wedding I... Read More did not have to worry about a thing. Every time I had a questions or was wondering what I should do next she was there to with the answers. She even made sure that I ate dinner! We were really happy with our venue choice and we received many compliments about how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. No complaints!

Beautiful grounds, great service!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Erin W

We had our wedding in the Trumpeters Room at Andover Country Club with about 150 guests. The entire planning process was seamless and all club staff were so incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Our banquet manager, Traci, was lovely and very helpful. She made sure our... Read More actual day went smoothly and that any hiccups were ironed out quickly. She gently pointed us in the right direction to keep our day and evening running smoothly and on time. Our ceremony on the covered terrace was beautiful, especially with all of the spring blooms, and really eliminated any worry I had about potential rain. Food was great and I've received compliments on the bar service as well.

wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

The staff at the country club went out of their way to accommodate us in every aspect. From the service to the food . The managers and the chef were excellent and the waitstaff great. If there were a negative. I would say the bartenders were greedy .We had an open bar which they... Read More already got paid their gratuity and they still were leaving money everywhere on the bars wanting more tips!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Madilyn R

The grounds were perfect for pictures and the staff was amazing. The whole day went smoothly and perfectly!

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

Thank you so much to Andover Country Club for exceeding my expectations. Everything was done right, the way I wanted it. You guys made my day a very special one. The pictures looked great also thanks to your beautiful gardens! You guys catered to our every need and even gave... Read More us a wedding planner, David Peterson, who was amazing. I would recommend this venue to everyone! Thanks (By the way my price includes an open bar for 100 people and open buffet!) You can't beat the prices!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 DeAnn L

I have been married for about a month now and everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding was! Food was great, despite the weather they were able to accommodate whatever we wanted! Rain didn't even matter! David was our banquet manager and was there whenever we had... Read More questions was a smooth process! My husband and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend.

Gorgeous/Affordable Venue

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Jen A

I would highly recommend the Andover Country Club to anyone looking for a venue outside of the city. They were extremely easy to work with and went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. The grounds are gorgeous and if you're looking for an onsite ceremony, the garden is... Read More perfect for this. The garden is also great for pictures. The food is excellent and Elaine, the chef, is more than willing to work with you on your menu. I also can't say enough about Traci Pacy, one of the wedding coordinators at Andover Country Club. She was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive. Tracy does not miss a beat when it comes to the planning process and the day of your wedding. She keeps your event on track and makes sure everything goes smoothly. I didn't worry about a thing and I'm definitely a worrier!

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Julie H

The Andover Country Club was amazing for my March 2014 wedding. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, but the food was incredibly delicious, the staff were GREAT and everything just came together perfectly. Traci was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic. All our... Read More guest said after that it was the best wedding they had been to.

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Argiro K

Andover Country Club was amazing!!! We fell in love with the venue, the price was remarkable which was great since we ha a huge wedding of about 300 people. Our guests all raved about the appetizers and entrees. The staff at the Andover Country Club was fantastic with the... Read More whole process of planning our wedding to the day of our wedding. So nice to us and our guest and very accommodating with pretty much anything!!! We are definitely considering having other events there wen the time comes. The garden on the side of the building is beautiful for pictures, especially wedding pictures and the view of the golf course from the ballroom is beautiful! What is also great is the rooms available upstairs if any I our guests wanted to spend the night! An overall great experience and recommend this venue!!!

Fabulous Reception Venue

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Alison

I had my wedding reception at ACC on September 8, 2013. We used the Trumpeter's Room with the lounge and the attached patio. We worked with David and he couldn't have done a better job! He took our decorations and centerpieces and decorated the rooms and set up the... Read More centerpieces himself. The rooms looked better than I ever could have imagined! The room itself was beautiful and fit our group of 80 people perfectly. The lounge has a lovely fireplace that was lit and added that little something extra to the decor. The food was incredible! We had guests say it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. And everything was as reasonably priced as you can expect for a wedding. I would highly recommend ACC to anyone who is looking for a reception venue. It was the best day of my life!

Fabulous venue

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Renée Y

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with Andover Country Club. Not only was the food the best food I have ever had at a wedding but the attention to detail was outstanding. Traci Pacy was our event coordinator and I was so impressed with how helpful she was the day of... Read More our wedding. She went as far as driving my matron of honor back to the bridal suite from where we were having our pictures taken because I forgot something in the suite.

The beautiful Andover country club

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Dana R

They made my day so beautiful. Everything I needed they accomadated. I couldn't have found a better place for a great price!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Krista M

Working with David was awesome and I have zero complaints about the Andover Country Club!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Melinda F

Traci Did everything to make our Day great!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Veronica P

I just got married here and it was amazing! David was very helpful and attentive, the food was amazing !!! Would not have changed a thing!! Also got married in the garden and it was the most beautiful ceremony ever,,

Wedding reception and ceremony

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 christine k

I had my wedding and ceremony here, it was fablous, perfect, the staff was great and during the reception the wedding planner kept coming up to us and checking to make sure we didnt need any thing. Loved the reception will defently recommend to friends.

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 arline h

beautiful venue the staff was extremely helpful. Anyone having a wedding here will be very pleased.

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Jenifer P

Everything was done exactly the way we asked. Cour geust were happy and everyone including ourselves felt that it was as elegant as we had hoped for.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Jeannine H

We were so blessed to have our wedding reception at the Andover Country Club. We had previously been to 2 weddings there and thought the venue was superb. When we realized the ACC was in our budget we were ecstatic! It is such a great deal, the best one I could find around.... Read More The food was delicious, our guests are still talking about it, the service was spectacular and our coordinator Paula Church was ontop of everything. Not to mention gorgeous decor and gardens. It was simply spectacular and our guests are still talking about it 2 weeks out. I highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone considering it. The staff took care of myself, my bridal party and our guests so that we could enjoy our reception with no issues what so ever. Big Kudos to the entire ACC staff who assisted with our wedding! Jeannine O'Neil June 1, 2012

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Shalu S

We had our wedding at the Andover Country Club in May 2012 and it was just gorgeous. We had the ceremony in the Garden, the cocktail hour in the Trumpeters room and the reception in the Ballroom. The whole event just flowed beautifully through all the spaces. David and Sheila... Read More worked with me and my family to make sure that everything turned out according to plan. I couldn't have been more pleased!!! Thank you!!!

Wonderful ceremony and reception site

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Karen R

We had both our ceremony and reception at ACC this April. They have gorgeous facilities, excellent staff, and wonderful food. Everyone had an awesome time and raved about the food. They worked with us to plan a mid-day wedding so that we could stay within our budget. Having... Read More hotel rooms on site so that we could do hair and make-up there that morning made the early ceremony possible. Traci, our coordinator, was great! She had really helpful suggestions and made everything run smoothly on the day, despite the usual wedding day snafus. My one semi-complaint was that they have a large staff and it seemed like I talked/met with a different person every time I visited or contacted them (including at the rehearsal). This wasn't a big problem because everyone was very helpful, but it made me a bit nervous. Everything came together beautifully and it was the perfect spot for our wedding!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 12/03/2011 Amy O

I loved the venue from the day we went to visit! We booked our wedding two years before our actual wedding date and they were helpful with all of our planning right up to the day we were walking down the isle! I can't even count how many times my husband called with little... Read More questions and they were always so helpful!

TO Andover Country Club