Andover Country Club

Andover, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Dream & Relax ... Experience Andover Country Club

Experience Andover Country Club Hospitality! Panoramic views of the championship golf course thru the floor to ceiling windows, magnificent gardens for your outdoor ceremony or photographs, built in over-sized dance floors, crystal chandeliers, color changing customizable L.E.D. lighting and handcrafted fireplaces are just some of what really sets this elegant venue apart.. Complimentary overnight room for the bride and groom at the Inn At Andover Country Club. Conveniently located 25 minutes north of Boston between routes 93 and 495 and just south of the NH border. Ample Parking

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel

Bow2008 09

60 Canterbury St., Andover, MA

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Erica R

I can't say THANK YOU enough to the entire ACC staff for making my wedding a truly incredible affair! My wedding coordinator Traci Pacy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely friendly, helpful, and prompt in her responses to me. On the big day she was cool,... Read More calm, and collected and worked well with my wedding planner and vendors to ensure the event went flawlessly. The serving staff worked so hard and were all very polite and professional. Chef Elaine was also very accommodating! The food was absolutely AMAZING! While we opted for a church, the gardens are a very beautiful location to hold your ceremony and take photos. Honestly everything about the venue is beautiful! (I personally love the floor to ceiling windows and fireplace!) ACC also has hotel rooms on site which was very convenient for the bridal party and out of town guests. We received so many compliments from our guests who were blown away by every aspect of the wedding. I couldn't be happier with my wedding day thanks to ACC and strongly recommend you hold your wedding or other big event there!

2015-10-23T16:12:17 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome! Everyone here at the ACC loves what they do and we love getting to know each and every couple so that we can help plan their dream wedding. Best wishes to you both.

Excellent service and great food ,easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Being a wedding coordinator I deal with different vendors all over the place in different states.So I encounter many different people and situations. Working with the Andover Country Club was great! The place was Classic and elegant with beautiful huge widows overlooking the... Read More golf course . It was clean which seams to be a luxury these days. The service was excellent! From the people at the front desk to the waitstaff and setup crews. The manager was always available during the planning and was very accommodating. She was actually the same person who coordinated that day which is often not the case in other places. The food was presented beautifully and tasted great.The chef couldn't have been more helpful with different options and suggestions with the food. Having hotel rooms there is a big plus . Which are very nice and specious. They also have a very large area for pictures that you could also use for a ceremony place. Some people might be leery to have a wedding there because they do more than on wedding at a time. But let me tell you that they are very capable to make this happen without you even know there is another wedding going on or another bride there! Also a lot of people think they are expensive because they are situated in Andover. And that is definitely a myth ! They are very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this venue for whatever event and vision you have in mind.

2015-10-27T07:48:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the awesome review! We love working as a team with wedding coordinators and hope to work with you more in 2016!

Andover Country Club

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Leah P

We held our daughters wedding at the Andover Country club on January 17, 2015. It was a Large wedding with 288 people. We were extremely HAPPY with all the venue had to offer. Every aspect of the wedding was held at the Andover Country Club from the rehearsal dinner to the... Read More brunch for our hotel guest the following morning. We were able to reserve the entire venue, all three function rooms, (one for the ceremony, one for the cocktail hour, one for the reception) and all 25 guest rooms (which was very convenient for our guests). The wedding coordinator Tracy Pacy was exceptional, catering to our every wish (she even organized a beer tasting with a local brewery for entertainment during cocktail hour). All the food was outstanding and the serving staff were very polite, respectful and professional, our guests truly enjoyed all the food. The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL, being a winter wedding, we did not take a lot of pictures outside (although the grounds are gorgeous), however the venue had lovely fireplaces and pianos which made a wonderful background for a winter wedding. Overall, I would say the day was PERFECT. Thank you to everyone at the Andover Country Club for making our daughters wedding day so SPECIAL.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Wismel G

THEY ARE THE BEST!! The staff there are amazing to work with and food was DELICIOUS! Everyone complimented on how great the food and place was during and after my wedding. I had both the ceremony and the reception at the country club and it went like a dream it was that... Read More perfect.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Mariah T

I just toured at The Andover Country Club last weekend and the entire venue was breathtaking! The staff was quick to respond to us and was able to fit us right in for a tour. They were unbelievably helpful and answered all of our questions without making us feel overwhelmed! The... Read More function rooms were all beautiful with floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the golf course. We are looking to have our ceremony there as well and their garden was stunning, even at this time of the year! We so look forward to moving forward with The Andover Country Club!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Netta K

Andover Country Club is truly an amazing place to host your event. We had our wedding ceremony and reception there on August 2nd, 2015. The venue was beautiful, the staff was excellent and the day turned out to be an unforgettable and precious day for us. We were truly... Read More pleased with everything at Andover Country Club from beginning to end -planning stages to the fruition of our perfect wedding. We can't say enough and just give high praise to Andover Country Club for making our wedding day the fantastic and memorable day that it was. Thanks!!

2015-10-26T09:33:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! Best wishes to you both.

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jennifer S

We chose the Andover Country Club because it is an absolutely beautiful venue. We worked with Traci and she was great! I emailed her thousands of times with so many requests and she always responded so quickly and always accomodated every request! On the day of the wedding I... Read More did not have to worry about a thing. Every time I had a questions or was wondering what I should do next she was there to with the answers. She even made sure that I ate dinner! We were really happy with our venue choice and we received many compliments about how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. No complaints!

Amazing wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Marissa B

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Andover Country Club. Our ceremony was outside and it was absolutely breathtaking. The grounds of ACC are so beautiful that we did not need to provide any decorations of our own. We had our reception in the... Read More Canterbury room, which looked formal and elegant. The best thing about ACC is the food! It is unbelievable! We still have guests talking about how delicious their meals were. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, especially our event manager. Everyone at ACC was happy to meet any requests. They kept our wedding fun and stress free! I have never been to a wedding at such a fantastic venue!

2015-09-28T11:37:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marissa for the great review! Best wishes to you and Tom and feel free to send us some photos!

Beautiful grounds, great service!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Erin W

We had our wedding in the Trumpeters Room at Andover Country Club with about 150 guests. The entire planning process was seamless and all club staff were so incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Our banquet manager, Traci, was lovely and very helpful. She made sure our... Read More actual day went smoothly and that any hiccups were ironed out quickly. She gently pointed us in the right direction to keep our day and evening running smoothly and on time. Our ceremony on the covered terrace was beautiful, especially with all of the spring blooms, and really eliminated any worry I had about potential rain. Food was great and I've received compliments on the bar service as well.

wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

The staff at the country club went out of their way to accommodate us in every aspect. From the service to the food . The managers and the chef were excellent and the waitstaff great. If there were a negative. I would say the bartenders were greedy .We had an open bar which they... Read More already got paid their gratuity and they still were leaving money everywhere on the bars wanting more tips!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Madilyn R

The grounds were perfect for pictures and the staff was amazing. The whole day went smoothly and perfectly!

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

Thank you so much to Andover Country Club for exceeding my expectations. Everything was done right, the way I wanted it. You guys made my day a very special one. The pictures looked great also thanks to your beautiful gardens! You guys catered to our every need and even gave... Read More us a wedding planner, David Peterson, who was amazing. I would recommend this venue to everyone! Thanks (By the way my price includes an open bar for 100 people and open buffet!) You can't beat the prices!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 DeAnn L

I have been married for about a month now and everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding was! Food was great, despite the weather they were able to accommodate whatever we wanted! Rain didn't even matter! David was our banquet manager and was there whenever we had... Read More questions was a smooth process! My husband and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend.

Gorgeous/Affordable Venue

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Jen A

I would highly recommend the Andover Country Club to anyone looking for a venue outside of the city. They were extremely easy to work with and went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. The grounds are gorgeous and if you're looking for an onsite ceremony, the garden is... Read More perfect for this. The garden is also great for pictures. The food is excellent and Elaine, the chef, is more than willing to work with you on your menu. I also can't say enough about Traci Pacy, one of the wedding coordinators at Andover Country Club. She was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive. Tracy does not miss a beat when it comes to the planning process and the day of your wedding. She keeps your event on track and makes sure everything goes smoothly. I didn't worry about a thing and I'm definitely a worrier!

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Julie H

The Andover Country Club was amazing for my March 2014 wedding. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, but the food was incredibly delicious, the staff were GREAT and everything just came together perfectly. Traci was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic. All our... Read More guest said after that it was the best wedding they had been to.

More than I dreamed

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Kristin M

My husband and I were married at the Andover Country Club in June of 2013. I had heard great things about weddings here, especially the food. We also loved how much more affordable it was considering it was in New England and only twenty minutes north of Boston. We had our... Read More wedding ceremony outside and the reception inside the Andover Room. I knew the ceremony would be nice outside but it was way dreamier than I ever could have imagined. And then the food at the reception was UNBELIEVABLE. Our guests still rave about it to us. Not to mention our coordinator, Traci Pacy, was absolutely amazing. I cannot emphasize that enough. Her calm demeanor, her anticipation of things I never would have thought of, and just her warm and comforting vibe - my husband and I were blown away. If you are on the fence about having your wedding here: do it and you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Argiro K

Andover Country Club was amazing!!! We fell in love with the venue, the price was remarkable which was great since we ha a huge wedding of about 300 people. Our guests all raved about the appetizers and entrees. The staff at the Andover Country Club was fantastic with the... Read More whole process of planning our wedding to the day of our wedding. So nice to us and our guest and very accommodating with pretty much anything!!! We are definitely considering having other events there wen the time comes. The garden on the side of the building is beautiful for pictures, especially wedding pictures and the view of the golf course from the ballroom is beautiful! What is also great is the rooms available upstairs if any I our guests wanted to spend the night! An overall great experience and recommend this venue!!!

Fabulous Reception Venue

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Alison

I had my wedding reception at ACC on September 8, 2013. We used the Trumpeter's Room with the lounge and the attached patio. We worked with David and he couldn't have done a better job! He took our decorations and centerpieces and decorated the rooms and set up the... Read More centerpieces himself. The rooms looked better than I ever could have imagined! The room itself was beautiful and fit our group of 80 people perfectly. The lounge has a lovely fireplace that was lit and added that little something extra to the decor. The food was incredible! We had guests say it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. And everything was as reasonably priced as you can expect for a wedding. I would highly recommend ACC to anyone who is looking for a reception venue. It was the best day of my life!

Fabulous venue

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Renée Y

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with Andover Country Club. Not only was the food the best food I have ever had at a wedding but the attention to detail was outstanding. Traci Pacy was our event coordinator and I was so impressed with how helpful she was the day of... Read More our wedding. She went as far as driving my matron of honor back to the bridal suite from where we were having our pictures taken because I forgot something in the suite.

The beautiful Andover country club

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Dana R

They made my day so beautiful. Everything I needed they accomadated. I couldn't have found a better place for a great price!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Krista M

Working with David was awesome and I have zero complaints about the Andover Country Club!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Melinda F

Traci Did everything to make our Day great!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Veronica P

I just got married here and it was amazing! David was very helpful and attentive, the food was amazing !!! Would not have changed a thing!! Also got married in the garden and it was the most beautiful ceremony ever,,

Wedding reception and ceremony

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 christine k

I had my wedding and ceremony here, it was fablous, perfect, the staff was great and during the reception the wedding planner kept coming up to us and checking to make sure we didnt need any thing. Loved the reception will defently recommend to friends.

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 arline h

beautiful venue the staff was extremely helpful. Anyone having a wedding here will be very pleased.