Andrea’s Bridal, located in the heart of down town Portland, is Maine’s premier bridal boutique. Andrea’s Bridal is under new ownership as of January 1, 2010 and continues to offer brides fabulous styles for every budget. Please call to make an appointment with one of our style consultants.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

510 Congress St, Portland, ME

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Whitney L

I might have originally assumed that Andrea's Bridal wouldn't have anything in my price range. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had a wide array of dresses to fit any budget. Most importantly though, I can't say enough good things about the their friendly... Read More and knowledgeable staff. I was so impressed and they made my dress-buying experience truly special. I would recommend Andrea's to anyone! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

So helpful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Andrea B

I had Ashley as my consultant and she was amazing. The first time I went in she did not expect nor pressure me to buy a dress. She let us try on and look at dresses then sent me home and said come back again and we will look at your favorites and try on more. She helped me... Read More find the perfect dress that fit my venue!! It was vintage just like the field/ old farm were we were married. Later I decided I wanted a veil and she was there to give me the one that made my mom cry first try!! The dress and veil were in in plenty of time!! And they press the dress for free right before the wedding.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kristy W

Andrea's was awesome! I had an idea of what I thought I wanted, but wasn't impressed with the dresses once I tried them on. Our consultant brought a different style dress and suggested I try it on, I did, and loved it. I didn't feel rushed at all, it was very relaxed and I found... Read More an amazing, classic dress that I (and everyone else) loved.

Loved Them!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Alison W

Everyone here is so amazing! I never felt pressured when trying on dresses. I chatted with my consultant about what I was looking for style wise and it felt like she had known me for years. She brought out exactly what I was looking for! I would go back here in a heartbeat and... Read More recommend Andrea's to anyone!

Wonderful bridal boutique

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Lindsey M

Andreas was absolutely perfect! I went in with quite a large amount of people and they treated us like we were part of a royal family. We enjoyed sipping on champagne as I found my perfect wedding gown. It was an amazing experience and they have such a great group of gals... Read More running the place!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Katie W

I didn't actually purchase my dress at Andrea's but the service I received there was amazing. Julia worked with me and didn't make me feel obligated to purchase there and supported my decision to buy a very nice dress off the rack at another bridal shop. I've recommended... Read More Andrea's to all of my other friends who are wedding planning and two are already getting dresses from there.

Great service, and beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Sarah

I went to Andrea's Bridal with two of my bridesmaids to look for bridesmaid dresses, and we worked with the owner Julia. She was very helpful and had a lot of great suggestions. I brought a picture of my dress, and told her about color options I was looking for. Julia showed us... Read More dresses that were available in the color I wanted, and the girls helped me pick out some styles to try on. They each tried on several dresses before we settled on a style. We ordered our dresses early enough to avoid any issues. The manufacturer sent the wrong dress size for one of my bridesmaids, and Andrea's took care of it quickly. All of the dresses came in a few months before the wedding. The turned out great and all of the girls loved them!

Loved My Dress!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Victoria M

The consultants are great, they make you feel like a princess and are willing to go above and beyond to find you your perfect gown. I was so pleased with the perfect fit when it came in and how easy it was to leave my dress there until the big day. They make sure everything is... Read More steamed and ready to go for your big day and are always willing to share their advice. Great experience! My dress was perfect and yes I cried when I put it on, it was an amazing experience.

Best experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lisa L

When I think back to wedding planning, one of the best experience s I had leading up to my wedding was dress shopping at Andreas Bridal. Julia was wonderful, and "got" me and my style immediately. She stuck to my budget, and was a lot of fun. The selection was amazing- for all... Read More price points- and the experience was private and custom. It has t o be tiring dealing with indecisive edgy brides all day, but Julia didnt give me that impression at all. It was clear that she loves her job, and is good at it too. Couldn't provide a higher recommendation than this!

One stop shop!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Shannon R

Andrea's Bridal was the first boutique I went to when trying on wedding gowns. The staff was amazing, knowledgable, and most importantly professional. The fourth dress I tried on was the bridal gown I ended up buying but still had other appointments set up at other salons. The... Read More staff was great and told me that the designer was having a trunk show that weekend so if I came back for the dress I would actually get a better deal! I ended up coming back the next day and knew exactly which dress was mine. I loved my experience so much that I ended up having my bridesmaids get their dresses there too! It was such a pleasure working with Andrea's and wouldn't have had it any other way!

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I purchased my dress and all of my bridesmaid dresses through Andrea's and everything from my first appointment down to when I picked up my dress was amazing. They went out of their way to make the experience enjoyable for me and all of my girls!! Their entire staff is... Read More knowledgeable, helpful and FRIENDLY!! I would recommend Andreas to any bride!!

Loved this place

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Christie P

I got my dress here and I am so thankful. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. I loved their free steam clean and holding of the dress until I was ready to pick it up the day before the wedding.

Love!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Maegan T

Very friendly and very attentive staff....way lees chaotic than chain stores! I would go back again in a heart beat!

Andrea's Bridal

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Suzanne H

I went here on my first time wedding dress shopping and while I didn't end up buying my dress here, I did have a fantastic experience. The consultant was very sweet, but honest and let me really take my time in each dress. I probably would have returned here to shop, but I live... Read More in NYC so ended up buying my dress there instead.

Wonderful wedding dress shop

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Kristin E

I loved the atmosphere much better than David's Bridal. The dresses were of a higher quality too. I was there many times to try on different dresses. They truly went above and beyond. I think in total I tried on 50 dresses. The one I loved the best was in the first 10. Then I... Read More found out it was discontinued and they sold the one off the rack. They went to the trouble to find one left in the warehouse and it was exactly my size!! I was so thrilled. Erica, whom I worked with the most, was awesome! I would highly recommend this shop!

wedding dress

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 kayla w

Andrea's Bridal was very helpful when trying to pick our the perfect wedding dress! I had the best luck finding dresses I actually liked here. There were gorgeaus, reasonable priced dresses which is what i was looking for! They were very helpful and we had a fun time, and i was... Read More happy with my purchase!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Laura S

Such a great experience. The staff was so helpful when I went to their sample sale to find my wedding dress. I got such a great value and a perfect dress! My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses from Andreas and the second time experience was just as wonderful as the first.... Read More I would highly recommend Andrea's Bridal!

Erica is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Laura A

AMAZING PEOPLE! Seriously everyone that works there are the best. I worked directly with Erica for my wedding gown, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride dress. Every time he listened, gave opinions, and DELIVERED! My wedding dress was the first one a tried on and I was... Read More skeptical, but Erica gave me time to think about it. I had to come back to the store because I had an appt elsewhere (glad I went, made my decision about the people and business a lot easier). She couldn't promise me that I would be able to try my dress on again, but I came back and she took the time to let me and i fell in love. The same went for everything else. The people are fantastic and the dresses are gorgeous. I would totally recommend this bridal shop to anyone in the area. It was convenient for me because I live in MA and my family in coastal Maine.

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Julia C

I had so much fun going to Andrea's Bridal in Portland for my wedding gown. They had a beautiful selection and friendly and helpful staff. You can tell that Julia, the shop owner loves her job. She's so bubbly and happy and always willing to help and offer her opinion. I... Read More love my dress consultant Erica, she really knows her dresses and understands what you're looking for. She also pulled some dresses that I never would have pulled for myself but I ended up linking. Making the trip is definitely worth it.

good selection

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Mandee N

Good selection, staff wasn't overly pushy. Prices were decent as well. I loved my dress!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Bethany A

Great dress, great service!

Personalized and excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Jennifer K

I got my bridal gown as well as all my bridesmaids dresses at Andrea's. My dress was absolutely beautiful and I loved working with Julia! Everyone was extremely helpful. Even when some of the girls had issues with dress sizing, they took care of everything so everyone was happy.

the perfect dress

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Nicole B

I saw the dress I wanted on their web site. That was 20 months before my wedding. I tried on that dress plus 2 others. I bought the dress I went into the store for and I walked down the aisle in it. I knew the moment I saw it, it was my dress. The staff was so kind and helpful.... Read More I got the dress I always dreamed of!

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

Andrea' Bridal is everything they claim to be....and more! From the minute you walk off the trendy streets of Portland and into their beautiful shop, your heart starts to beat faster. Through the large glass windows, you begin to see your dreams come true. Once through the... Read More doors, you are greeted with friendly smiles and enthusiastic introductions. Your decision to come has been validated by the willingness of the staff to meet your every need. The search for that perfect dress can commence, with one hundred percent confidence in feeling beautiful in anything you try on. I had the pleasure of the most incredible Bridal Consultant, Ashley. She made me laugh, created a tension free atmosphere, and convinced me that my "problem areas" could still be beautiful. She also won over my family and everyone who came with me could not stop raving about the experience. All the dresses I tried on were cinched in to fit my body perfectly and made me feel glamorous. After some failed dress searches in the area, I was desperately hoping to find my dress at Andrea's. The other dress shops carried small sample sizes that made me look awkward and feel hopeless. Thankfully, Andrea's Bridal exceeded my expectations. I tried on just a few dresses and I loved them all. Then, I tried on one that had that "something special". I took it off and then had to try it back on again. My decision was made and I was absolutely confident in it. I also found my bridesmaid dresses at Andrea's and that was the second easiest decisions I made throughout my whole wedding planning. Everything was perfect! My special day finally rolled around and the day was one of perfect memories. My bridesmaid glowed in their petunia shaded strapless dresses. My strapless lace gown fit me perfectly and the sash sparkled brilliantly in the sunlight. My only worry of the day was making sure to say "I Do"! I am so grateful for the incredible service and dedication of all the employees at Andrea's Bridal. They are amazing! If you do not at least walk through the doors and experience it for yourself, you are missing a great thing indeed. You won't be disappointed by your experience at Andrea's Bridal. If you want to feel beautiful just the way you are and in your unique and special way, they can meet that need. Go and see for yourself! Sincerely, Andrea Garland

Local Perfection

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Nicole B

I had a pretty terrible experience at David's Bridal and another local store, and went into Andrea's Bridal with pretty low expectations. I just figured that I'd be a bride who didn't have the "This is the one!" moment. I couldn't have been more wrong. Julia actually LISTENED to... Read More me and brought me dresses to try on that fit the description I gave her- she stayed in my budget and was HONEST about how things looked and fit. When I had the "this is the one" moment, I almost cried. My dress was beautiful and during my entire wedding people complimented it. Everyone at Andrea's is kind and helpful, but working with Julia was especially great. So happy to have found my dress at a local store, too!!!! Means just that much more to me!!!

TO Andrea's Bridal