Maine's Premier Bridal Boutique

Andrea’s Bridal, located in the heart of down town Portland, is Maine’s premier bridal boutique. Andrea’s Bridal offer brides fabulous styles for every budget. Please call to make an appointment with one of our style consultants.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Fashion

510 Congress St, Portland, ME (207) 772-5313
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Valerie P

I HIGHLY recommend that all brides go here to find their dress and if I could give more than 5 stars I would. I put off scheduling my appointment for months because I was nervous about the whole process and uncomfortable with my weight but I wish I hadn't! Ashley is the absolute... Read More BEST and she made this experience truly wonderful. I showed her a couple pictures when I first got there and she knew right away exactly what I was looking for and was very careful to stay within my budget. She was so friendly and accommodating and supportive and there was NO pressure at all. I went back a second time and decided to try a different style of dresses and after showing her one picture she knew exactly what dress I wanted and it turned out to be the one :) I can't thank you (especially Ashley!!) enough for giving me the best experience and I will recommend you to everyone I know. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Amanda S

Where do I begin?! Julia was phenomenal! She helped me find the style I was looking for and was no just there for a sale! She really listens to what brides are looking for, and throws a couple curve balls in there. If I ever need a formal dress again, I would not step into any... Read More other shop. Both she and her staff are extremely knowledgeable, and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julie P

Andrea's bridal and all of the women there are amazing! Ashley was my consultant and she was both competent and welcoming. She humored my mom and my girlfriends all the while keeping in mind what I wanted. I was not an easy bride because I did not have any specific design in... Read More mind and I liked everything that I put on. She was so knowledgeable, and she was very helpful without being pushy. All of the dresses she pulled were unique and gorgeous. It was so hard to decide! The ladies gave me recommendations for tailors and were all very supportive throughout the whole process. Morgan was also helpful and accommodating as well - answering any questions I had along the way. I would tell anyone near Portland to check out Andrea's Bridal for not only the amazing selection of dresses, but for the customer service as well.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Mandi H

My experience with Andrea's was great. I went once last year and then again this year for bridal dress shopping. The second time, I was very specific with what I was looking for. Morgan was was easy to work with and truly listened to what I said I wanted to try on. Only 8... Read More dresses later, I found the one! The staff is friendly and fun. I highly recommend Andrea's for ladies looking in the southern Maine area.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lori P

I had the BEST experience picking out my wedding dress at Andrea's Bridal!! Caitlin was a rockstar helping me in the process! I highly recommend them to any new brides looking for a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Katherine C

Everything about my experience at Andrea's Bridal was amazing from beginning to end! Every employee I came into contact with was so kind and helpful, and every dress I tried on was GORGEOUS. The consultant I worked with sat down with me and really listened to what I envisioned... Read More myself wearing on my big day. Amy made my dreams a reality when she found my stunning lace gown!! The whole process was so fun and easy, and I really felt special during my appointment. I wasn't rushed and I could tell the ladies there truly love helping each and every bride. I highly recommend Andrea's Bridal if you want that dream come true bridal shopping experience! (We also shopped at their sister store His and Hers for all of the suits for the men and that was just as amazing!)

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Danielle A

I never wanted a big wedding, but my husband on the other hand, wanted the biggest barn wedding on the planet. so after we had the discussion of when and where, I figured I should probably look into buying a dress. I went to a bridal shop in the mall and was treated less then... Read More human (because of my bidget) and all but gave up on finding "that dress." My maid of honor saw my frustration with the hole ordeal and recommended another trip, but this time to Andrea's bridal. My constant I had for the day was absolutely amazing. Period, end of story. She took my budget and delivered the dress of my dreams. She was patent with my indecisiveness and made me feel beautiful. I will and have recommended Andrea's bridal to all my bride to be friends. If you want a place to find the dress of your dreams AND have the best time with the best people to find it, than Andrea's is the place!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kendra O

Hands down the best shopping experience! The staff is warm and welcoming, the store itself is immaculate, and the options are never ending! I had no idea what I was looking for, but Julia and her girls helped me find a dress that was so true to my personality (and under budget).... Read More Henrietta measured me for my dress, which fits me like a glove. The only alteration I needed was to add a bustle, and (of course) the seamstress was a stones throw away and recommended by Andrea's. Julia also helped my bridesmaids pick their perfect dresses to accent my gown! It is so refreshing to see a store owner work directly with customers and staff. These girls truly care about each individual bride and provide an unrivaled experience!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jackie W

Andrea's Bridal was awesome. Patient and honest. They have a huge selection of dresses! In my opinion, the only place in Maine to buy a wedding gown!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Hilary B

Andrea's Bridal gave me exactly the experience I was looking for when searching for my wedding dress! After having a not so great appointment at a larger chain bridal salon, I was a bit nervous for my next appointment. My consultant at Andrea's, Julie, was absolutely fantastic!... Read More She made me feel comfortable from the beginning and really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. The salon had all of the dresses on their website in the store, so anything I had seen online and liked I was able to try on that day. My overall experience was fantastic and I would highly recommend this salon to anyone searching for their dream gown.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Elizabeth M

Andrea's Bridal is awesome. The staff is so welcoming and nice. They are really great at finding what you want and what fits you best. My dress came in so fast and the only thing I needed to have altered was the length, and added a bussell - which is typical. I was so happy in... Read More my dress!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Brittany S

Such a great experience. The one and only bridal salon I went to and I am so happy I went here first. They are reasonably priced and have such great service. I always felt comfortable and never pressured. Amy listened to what I wanted for my dress and put that together with... Read More her expertise to find what dress would look best on me and with that I found my dream dress that I got to wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Anna B

Ashley helped me find the perfect wedding dress! I told her a little bit about what I envisioned and she went to pick out dresses for me. The dress I ended up buying was actually the first one I put on! She knew exactly what I was looking for. She also put me in several... Read More silhouettes just to see how I looked in them and was very patient when I was making my decision. I actually decided not to buy the dress the day of my appointment and she very understanding and did not pressure me into making a decision or make me feel like I had to get one that day. I really appreciated that she wanted me to find the perfect dress, and not just make a sale. She took my measurements and told me to just call if I decided on this dress and they would already have all the paperwork ready. I did eventually decide to go with the first dress and the ordering process went smoothly and the dress showed up with plenty of time to get altered.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Mark P

Can't say enough good things about this place! My MOH and I were here last weekend and found her perfect dress before the appointment started! The entire staff was accommodating and so welcoming. Not only did we find her dress, but it was also in the "have to take it home today"... Read More section -- couldn't have asked for a better experience! Our girl was also so honest which I really appreciated -- told me her opinions about my flower girls and shared some tips. Thank you, Andrea's for making my experience so amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Katelyn K

The owner Julia and the staff at Andrea's are amazing. All of my bridesmaids dress were order way too big. Julia got them in the correct dresses and even opened the shop on a day they were closed for us. I would recommend Andrea's bridal to any one and everyone that looking for... Read More a dress

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katherine T

I had a few mishaps with not only my dress but my head piece. The buttons on the back of my very expensive gown fell off which was the designers fault for making them so dainty, not the shops. An employee accidentally sold me a head piece that was the display piece and was... Read More broken. Both were taken care of immediately by the owner who was amazing at making things right. She was so apologetic and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the store. I got a brand new head piece mailed to me and the owner payed to have my buttons reinforced. I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day and had gasps walking down the aisle. The dress and head piece were stunning as is their entire selection of gowns, veils, head pieces, and shoes. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Sarah S

Andreas did a great job helping me find my wedding dress! I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for, but they convinced me to try on a dress I didn't think I would like and it ended up being the one! I had previously tried on dresses at a few other stores and this was the... Read More best experience by far. I was planning my wedding from North Carolina, so I wasn't able to do things (alterations, steam pressing, etc.) right on schedule but they were super flexible and got everything done on time so I didn't have to stress at all! Everyone who works there is very nice and helpful - I would highly recommend looking for your wedding dress at Andreas!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ella C

I can't express how much I loved working with everyone I encountered at Andrea's!! They were so kind, professional and amazing at every aspect. They helped me pick out the dress of my dreams with ease with NO high pressure sales. They truly want the best for all their clients.... Read More If you live in Maine--you HAVE to get your dress at Andrea's!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Emi E

I went here for my bridesmaid dresses and the staff was incredible to work for. Our stylist made all of the girls feel very comfortable and was very helpful in picking the dresses especially since one of my bridesmaids was going to be pregnant for the wedding. They were all full... Read More of suggestions and really helped us find the perfect dresses for the big day!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Christine S

I visited Andrea's in December to find my dress and had great service! I surprised myself by picking a strapless dress, as I dont think they look good on a lot of people. I was assured that the dress I had picked, when tailored correctly, wouldn't create "back-boob." I visited... Read More the tailor they had suggested, Bette in Saco, and back-boob was exactly what I got.... I had ordered the dress in a size 14, and was about a size 10 when going to my fittings... Julia, the owner of Andrea's offered to go back to the seamstress with me to get it fixed. I didn't have the time to take her up on this, as I was getting married two days later. Long story short, great place to buy your dress, great service, but double check that you have enough time with the seamstress and read reviews!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Samantha B

Andrea's staff was always super nice, helpful and fun to work with. I must have came back about 20 times in total to deliberate between dresses before my consultant Jill (very nicely) told me what I was already thinking and guided me to the dress of my dreams. If you're looking... Read More for a price range that's under 500$ then no, this isn't for you, but you get the dress you pay for and even my seamstress kept oohing and aahing over the quality of my gown .

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Shelby C

Andrea's was the perfect place to feel comfortable and welcome in choosing a wedding dress. The personal touches of a private space and one-on-one assistance makes the visit that much more enjoyable. Julia and her crew are full of compliments, well wishes, and good advice for... Read More moving through the bridal gown process. Their validation for how I already felt in the gown I chose made me that much more confident! I cannot thank you enough! -Shelby

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Ashley at Andrea's Bridal was the absolute best. I had been many other places and hadn't had any luck, nor great service. Ashley was so kind, understanding about 2 body image worries I had and honored my budget. She truly knew her stuff and found me THE dress, first pick. I... Read More am going to tell everyone I know to go see her. The dress was perfect and I was so grateful for her help in fitting and styling (earrings, halo head piece etc.) Thank you Ashley!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Ashley L

I had a FANTASTIC experience at Andrea's!! I had been to one other bridal salon, but just didn't feel comfortable committing to a gown at the first place I shopped, and was taken aback that this other shop hadn't even asked me what my budget was. My consultant, Amy, made me feel... Read More at ease right away asking me what I had tried, what I was looking for and what my budget she. She did not pull ONE dress over my budget -- which made the entire experience that much better. With only a few pieces of information, she went off to pull gowns and came back with several that ALL looked amazing on me. She even took some gowns off of mannequins that I showed interest in. Andrea's also provides bustiers for their brides to try on gowns with - which provided me with a lot of relief because I didn't feel comfortable whipping off my bra in front of someone I didn't know. I was impressed with the wide variety of gowns, the professionalism of the staff and their willingness to find me exactly what I wanted. After trying on around 7 gowns, I happily purchased the first one I had tried on that day that made me look the way I imagined myself looking on my wedding day. I will definitely recommend Andrea's to anyone else who is looking for their wedding gown! Thank you to Amy and everyone else there :)

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Stephanie L

I had the best experience at Andrea's bridal!! Found a gorgeous dress with such a sincerely kind, helpful and educated consultant. She worked hard to make my appointment memorable and stress free. I can't wait to wear my dress on my big day! Thank you girls again!