Anthony's Steakhouse

Omaha, NE

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

We make your dream wedding come true!

For 50 years Anthony's Steakhouse has been servicing Omaha with delicious steaks, pasta, and excellent service. Our beautiful Grand Ballroom and private patio complete with waterfall and gazebo is the perfect place for your wedding and/or reception! Call us today for your personalized tour!

Ballroom, Restaurant

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

7220 F. Street, Omaha, NE (402) 331-7575

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Michelle s

Debbie and her entire team were absolutely amazing from day one! The food is fantastic and many of my guests have said they can't wait to go back! I was also told by many it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I was able to drop off all my center pieces, favors... Read More and decorations, they set everything up for me and it was a magical, and stress free night. At the end of the night they helped box everything and take it out to our cars! The outside patio was great for those that wanted to get some air or just get away from the music. I appreciate everything they did and would HIGHLY recommend Anthony's steakhouse to anyone that is having a wedding or any type of event!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Molly M

I couldn't be happier that we chose Anthony's for our reception venue. Great food, service, and atmosphere for our guests. The coordinator Debbie is fantastic at her job, and was very helpful thru the entire planning process. I was planning our wedding from 1200 miles away, and... Read More Deb made planning the reception a lot less stressful. I cannot thank Anthony's enough for everything they did to make our wedding reception amazing!

If You Book Anywhere Else, You're Making a Mistake

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Kimberly K

We had a great experience having our wedding at Anthony's. I cannot even begin to express how much I loved having my wedding there. I would do it again in a heartbeat. At Anthony's, they go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is exactly the way you want it. From... Read More the food, to the decorations, to the timeline... they've got it all down. I loved the fact that I did not need to worry about setting up the decorations the day of because they took care of all of that for me. I just brought the boxes of decorations the day before and they took care of the rest. They also tore everything down at the end of the night, so when we were exhausted and ready to go home, we could just leave and didn't have to worry about a thing. That was really important to my husband and I because we are both very busy and didn't have a lot of time to worry about the little details. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful and I didn't have to worry for a second about anything. That was very important to me. Debbie was so great to work with and she really put me at ease through the whole process. One of the most important things for us when planning our wedding was the dinner... We got so many compliments about the food at Anthony's. People kept telling us it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. I am gluten-free and Anthony's even made me (and two other wedding guests who are also gluten-free) a gluten-free chicken cordon bleu. We chose the buffet for dinner and everything was so delicious. I could go on and on about it! If you have not been in to see the ballroom at Anthony's, you need to go. I love it because it looks very nice but it is also very neutral so you could do any color scheme in there. It just looked stunning and so many people complimented us on how beautiful the place was. The outdoor patio area is also beautiful and it is private (for wedding guests only). We put candles on the outdoor tables and everything outside looked so romantic. We loved it! Overall, we had a great experience. We truly cannot think of anything bad to say about them. They were professional; they made sure all our needs were met. They went above and beyond for us to make our big day perfect. It is so great being able to look back and think, we wouldn't change a thing. Thank you so much Anthony's. We are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Molly B

Anthony's was absolutely amazing! The ballroom is beautiful and the food was easily the best food I have ever been served at a wedding. They set up all our decorations and centerpieces and also took them down and boxed them up at the end of the night. They also cut and served... Read More our cake, which was great! Debbie is amazing as well. She made sure the night ran smoothly and took care of every little thing we needed. The multiple bars in the room made it easy for guests to grab a drink without having to wait inline as well. The outdoor patio was a great addition that many guests used throughout the night and made for a great place to take some extra pictures. I LOVED our experience here and would do it all over again if I had the chance.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Nicole H

This was the perfect venue for our reception! I did not know that Anthony's had a separate ballroom from the main dining area until a family member mentioned it as an idea. The food was AMAZING and well worth the price. There were many drink options so it was easy to find one... Read More that worked for us. Debbie (the wedding coordinator) was the top reason why we chose Anthony's. She is THE BEST. She is on top of everything and makes sure that everything is how you want it and left me with no stresses about the reception. We dropped off our decorations Friday (the day before the wedding), told her where we wanted things to go, she put them up and her staff took them down! Debbie called all of my vendors leading up to the wedding, so that was just an added thing that I did not have to check on! She periodically checked with myself and my husband throughout the reception to make sure all was going as we expected. I cannot stress enough how perfect she was! I never felt the least bit stressed and I ALWAYS felt informed! Everyone was SO friendly. There was three bars open that people could get drinks from so that lines were never long. Everyone raved about our food and the beautiful outdoor area where there is a gazebo and a small water feature. At our wedding the kids had a blast playing outside and it was a nice place to get away from the music for a bit. We had 300 guests and everyone fit just fine! A plus: The extra meals (we had plated options) were boxed up and we were able to take home with us. Would recommend 11/10 times!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Zach L

We had such a wonderful experience at Anthony's! Debbie is very well organized and willing to help out where she can. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the ability to have dancing out on the patio was wonderful. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Toni W

I can't say enough about how nice Debbie and the entire staff of Anthony's were, to the set up to the take down. I loved every minute of it, Debbie was like a wedding planner. It all went super smoothly and it was fantastic. I would highly recommend this place!! The inside... Read More reception area is great and the outside ceremony area is great too, not to mention the food was delicious! Loved it, and so will you.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Leah S

We had such an amazing experience working with Debbie and the rest of Anthony's staff. The best of the best! Was truly a truly wonderful and stress free experience planning and coordinating everything with them! Would recommend Anthony's to anyone looking for a lovely,... Read More intimate venue!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Karen F

Perfect Place.....We had my son's and daughter in law's wedding here at Anthonys in August 2016. It was such an amazing venue! The Grand Ballroom is beautiful-- all we needed for decorations were fresh flower arrangements on the tables. It was absolutely stunning when we... Read More walked in that evening! And..... Debbie was fabulous to work with. It was as if we had our own personal wedding planner. She took care of everything for us...all we had to do that day was show up!!!! I highly recommend you take a look at The Grand Ballroom.....you won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Emily S

We celebrated my daughter's and new son-in-law's wedding reception at Anthony's Steakhouse 9-23-16. It was perfect. So many guests commented on how much they loved the venue and how wonderful the food was. My contact there, Debbie Legenza, was phenomenal! I did not have a... Read More wedding planner, and she was so helpful, so calm, and so funny! At the end, I felt like I made a new friend. I'm so happy we picked Anthony's. I recommend you contact them. You won't be sorry :) My daughter's name will show at the end of this, but this is her mom, Kelly S.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Theresa D

Anthony's Steakhouse was a fantastic venue for our reception! The space is wonderful and we heard compliments on all of our dinner choices. Debbie, the event coordinator, is incredibly professional and great to work with. She provides you with a list of vendors that she has... Read More worked with in the past, but is also very flexible in working with whoever your vendors are. Debbie is able to work with couples to advise them on wedding day questions even outside of the reception, serving in a way as a wedding consultant. Between the reception room, Debbie's recommendations and insights, and the restaurant taking care of all reception set-up, there is no doubt in our mind that Debbie and Anthony's provide value well above what we paid and couldn't have been happier with choosing to have our reception there!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Kallie W

Everything about our reception was perfect. Debbie and her staff did such an amazing job. I can't imagine having had our reception anywhere else! Planning my entire wedding from afar (the Kansas City area), I couldn't have had a better experience with so little stress. All of... Read More our guests loved the venue. Having the outside patio was great for those that needed some fresh air or needed to get away from the music. Everything was clean and well put together including the bathrooms. The food was absolutely phenomenal! We served appetizers which were a big hit with our guests and for dinner we served prime rib! I've never received so many compliments for something that I can't take the credit for! We had a plated meal and all the food came out warm (something we were definitely worried about). It was cooked perfectly. Not to mention all the food came out quickly. From the bread, to the salad, to the meal, everything was served at just the right time. The system they use at Anthony's is flawless. I would highly recommend this location to anyone planning a wedding or event. They do the set up and the tear down of all decorations without fuss and without charge. Debbie is so easy to work with and her staff is beyond friendly. They were always looking to help in anyway possible. As a bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing! Truly an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Chris A

We used Anthony's for our reception this past weekend. It was everything we could have dreamed of and more. Debbie was amazing to work with and made sure everything went off without a hitch. It was so nice to bring everything there to her and her staff and not have to worry... Read More about setting it up. I would highly recommend them to any future couple!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 niles c

We had an amazing experience with Anthony's Steakhouse. If this venue is in your price range I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding reception. Debbie is so easy to work with and helps you feel that your wedding is under control and in good hands. She responds... Read More quickly to any email you send her and encourages you to ask as many questions as you need to feel your wedding is organized and cared for. Communication was great and we never felt uneasy. The food is also amazing and we had many many compliments on it at the reception. Another plus is they take care of everything in the package: cake cutting, security, setting up and taking down decorations, food, alcohol, etc...they helped with everything which was a huge plus for us! Also the Double Tree (and many other hotels) are extremely close by and will shuttle yours guests back to the hotel till 10:00 free of charge. We loved everything about Anthony's and would highly recommend this reception hall to anyone planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

You couldn't possibly ask for a more organized, professional, and fun wedding coordinator than Debbie at Anthony's Steakhouse! Our wedding was so beautiful and the staff did a tremendous job making every guest feel so special :)! If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't... Read More have changed a thing about our reception venue choice....you won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Anthony's steakhouse is the PERFECT reception venue to host a wedding at! We had over 300 people and it still felt unbelievable romantic and intimate. The wedding coordinator, Debbie, does everything in her power to give you the wedding of your dreams! She makes it run smooth,... Read More she is extremely organized and she helps you with whatever you need. They have 3 bars, a beautiful patio area, a big dance floor, and an amazing staff. It's truly the best! If I could redo my wedding over, I would do it the exact same way!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

We had our wedding ceremony on the patio and our reception in the grand ballroom and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and how great the food was. Debbie was great to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly and that I didn't have to worry... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw about a thing. I would recommend this location to anyone getting married. We loved it!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Caitie G

We got married on 9/18/15 and had our reception at Anthonys. It was hands down the best decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. Debbie worked with me in every aspect of the reception planning, answered all of my questions, and let me change my mind a million... Read More times. She made me and my husband and our parents feel really relaxed about everything leading up to the big day. And as if she didn't already do enough, she did all the decorating for us. Centerpieces, cake table decor and hanging lanterns, she did it all! (FOREVER GRATEFUL!) All of our guests complimented us on everything about the reception. The food is amazing, the decorations turned out perfectly, and the banquet hall is stunning. You could have no decor and it would still be beautiful! I wish we could do it again every weekend! THANKS ANTHONY'S!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

BEST PLACE IN OMAHA TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION AT! I don't even know where to start! Anthony's is all about the service. And it's top notch! We had a wedding on the larger side, over 400 people and all I heard from all the guests was how amazing and wonderfully cooked their... Read More steaks, chicken and fish was, not to mention the rest of the meal. And that's a hard task with the number of people we had! Having three bars and the prime location of the three made everything flow so nicely. No bar had a long line the entire night! They set up a beautiful and serene setting on their patio for the dance floor, with strung lights and the greenery out there is gorgeous! Everything was perfect. Debbie and her team are SO accommodating and flexible and will make your dreams a reality. We didn't have a single issue. Only the best memories. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Debbie, at Anthony's, kept us on track and I could rest easy working with her and everyone at the restaurant. Easy to keep in contact with-knowing that Debbie had been in contact with the vendors as well as had our vision for what the room should like was a huge help. The room... Read More was absolutely beautiful and I felt that the night went smoothly. Numerous people have let us know that the food was great, hot and delicious, as well as the service was wonderful, quick, and attentive. Not that I thought it would be anything less, but thought I would pass on the feedback we've received. It was great!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Lauren C

I am sooo glad I had my wedding reception at Anthony's! Debbie (the on-site coordinator) was great to work with throughout the entire process. Our guests wouldn't stop talking about how great the food was and how much they loved the outdoor patio! I would highly recommend... Read More Anthony's!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Emily S

We had our wedding reception at Anthony's on August 8, 2015 and love love loved it to say the least! Debbie and her staff did everything we asked and more. From the crazy cookie bar I asked her to set up to all the little extras so that we didn't have to worry about things the... Read More day of, we could not have asked for more. If you want a stress free and elegant wedding with amazing food all in one, go to Anthony's!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/23/2015

Food, service, my lack of needing to worry about anything at all the entire night, everything was perfect. I knew the food would be good, but I never anticipated the service and venue to be so great. Debbie had everything under control and helped this naïve bride think of things... Read More I probably should have already known. The food was available in a timely fashion and I actually had time to eat and they knew not to take away my piece of cake until I was done which was an oddly high priority for me as I have heard horror stories. The ballroom is beautiful and I never realized it was even there before. They set up everything to my liking, cut the cake, and packed cars full of gifts and centerpieces at the end of the night. Every person that I talked to said it was the best reception ever. Every person that stayed past 10 loved the option for late night pizza after a full day of wedding events. I would 100 percent recommend to anyone looking for a great time with little to no effort on the part of the bride.

BEST WEDDING VENUE!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Eve J

Anthony's is THE place to have your wedding reception. Not only is the food amazing, but the service was amazing as well! Having my reception at Anthony's was probably the LEAST stressful part of the whole planning process for me. Debbie Legenza made it so easy, especially... Read More since I was not living in Omaha. She is very experienced and has a great attitude. The service was also top notch; they did a great job setting up and decorating how I wanted without me being present. They really took all of the stress away from me the day before and the day of. The venue is such a great space for big and small weddings; it has a modern feel to it and the patio is also a perfect addition! If GOOD FOOD is something you really value at a reception, I would highly recommend Anthony's for their cocktail hour and dinner menu items.

absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kaleigh K

We could not have asked for a better venue! We received so many compliments on the food and the service. Hats off to Debbie and her staff for such an amazing experience for our friends and family! I would recommend Anthony's to any bride I meet.