Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

4216 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lindsey C

From the beginning of the wedding planning process my mother and I both knew that we wanted a wedding planner. My mom has used a planner for my sister and found it to be more than helpful. Another local wedding vendor suggested ACE. We signed the contract with NOTHING planned... Read More and really absolutely NO direction for the wedding. I met a former ACE bride through mutual friends and she had nothing but amazing things to say also! As the wedding planning progressed, I got to know Missy and her staff more. They answered every single e-mail so quick and never made me feel like I was asking dumb questions, which sometimes I was. I would have never imagined that they were planning other wedding's also. They made me feel like I was their only bride. The day of the wedding, as far as I know, was flawless. I felt so calm because I trusted Missy and Danielle 100%! Anything I asked, Missy was on it; gum, tissues, helping to the bathroom, sorting out venue issues, communicating with other vendors. I heard people but I never really believed when they said how stressful the wedding planning process can be; my type A personality didn't really help the situation either. It was so nice to know that the day of myself and my mom could relax and enjoy the day. I was sad when the wedding was over and I didn't have a reason to e-mail them! I really don't have enough good words!

The BEST Decision We Made!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Lauren G

Missy and the ACE team are simply the best. A wedding planner is one of the most important decisions that a bride makes during wedding planning. We chose to do a partial plan which included vendor selection, logistic coordination, day of planning/ coordination and so much more!... Read More Missy and her team did a great job with recommending vendors. We honestly could not have had better vendors for our wedding. People would often ask us who our planner was throughout the process and when we told them, they consistently said "Missy and her team are the best!" And we completely agree! Missy's advice, guidance, creativity and support throughout the process was absolutely invaluable. We could NOT have done it without her - and we wouldn't want to! I honestly cannot say enough about the ACE team! On the wedding day, everything was perfect. I remained calm (and my family did too) and truly enjoyed the entire day because I knew that Missy and her team were at the helm. It was truly a pleasure to work with the ACE team over the past year and it was the BEST decision we made during wedding planning. I would highly recommend the ACE team to other brides/grooms/and their families.

VERY BEST Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lisa F

This review is a MUST read for brides and MOB's that are looking for someone to not only ensure all goes smoothly, but to also always "have your back" when unexpected situations pop up, which are likely to occur with any wedding. Missy is the most caring, detail-oriented and... Read More visionary professional - her passion for wedding planning is the first thing you notice and she certainly makes you feel so comfortable every step of the way. As mother of the bride, that was such a priceless gift for me! She has a very calming affect, but at the same time lets you know who she is there to please and make happy! Many of the personalized touches we had at the reception were all Missy! Countless number of guests commented to me at the wedding and afterwards that they felt so incredibly special because of those personalized touches. That is also priceless. Our guests were so very special to us so what we were able to convey to them during the reception will be a lasting memory for them and for us. Missy was the leader of our A-Team and we are forever indebted to her for making Ansley and Chris' wedding absolutely perfect!! Warmest regards, Lisa Fraser

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Taylor M

I can not say enough nice things about this team. There were a lot of hiccups in my wedding planning process starting out and Missy and her team were there to solve them all and help me a long the way. I felt so absolutely blessed to have them go through this process with me.... Read More Missy and her team are honest, hard working, extremely personable, incredibly wise in their field, kind, 100% supportive and make you feel like family from the get-go. They took care of anything and everything I needed so that I didn't feel overwhelmed and stressed out. They talked to vendors, helped with appointments, read through contracts, and made sure there were no holes and everything was just perfect. On our wedding day, my husband and I were stress free, and knew everything was going to go off without a hitch because we had Missy and her team. I am so thankful to have had them and I know because of them our wedding day was everything we had hoped it would be.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melody L

Missy and her team are the most INCREDIBLE wedding planners to work with. If I had to do the best day of my life over again, I would 100% do it with Missy by my side again...no doubt about it. Not only is she is tentative, extremely detailed oriented and the most amazing wedding... Read More planner of all time, she is also such a fun person to be around and feels like a best friend who genuinely cares about you. When you are planning one of the biggest most special days of your life, that is exactly the type of person you want holding your hand through every step and little detail you didn't even know existed. I highly recommend Missy and her team to all of my friends who get married. Every bride should have a Missy and her team while planning and in the day of their wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michelle B

Missy and her team are INCREDIBLE!!! Antonia Christianson Events not only ensured my wedding day was wonderful and perfect and amazing, but the wedding days of my little sister and two sister in law's as well. Each sister had a fantastic wedding experience with Missy and her... Read More team, and all 4 of us would use Antonia Christianson Events again. Missy treats your wedding day like it's her own, and her team was the glue to a seamless experience. Each person on her team is of the highest caliber, and you just want to remain friends after your wedding experience. Definitely use Antonia Christianson Events for your wedding, and if I could give Team ACE 1000 stars I would, but 5 is the highest and they are definitely 5 stars. Team ACE is the BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Susan E

Antonia Christianson Events took care of every detail in planning my daughters dream wedding, down to the last detail. Missy was so easy to work with and helped us stay organized and on track in getting all questions answered. Missy made suggestions and asked questions about... Read More items we hadn't even thought about. Even though our wedding was hundreds of miles away, Missy handled everything by phone and when she arrived for the rehearsal and wedding everything went smoothly and just as she had planned. I would highly recommend Missy and her team to plan the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Donald C

Missy and her crew at ACE brought the many moving parts of our daughter's wedding together for us. Since they handled everything from the communication with vendors to the timing of events, we were all able to thoroughly enjoy a wonderful day with family and friends. ACE's... Read More relationships with trusted, top-notch vendors have obviously been developed over the years, and they led us to recommendations for flowers, photography, catering, music and more that were all beyond outstanding. From pre-wedding planning through the wedding day itself, Missy and her crew were professional, thorough, and fun! We'd rate them an "11" on a scale of 10!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Parisa G

Missy and her team were a pleasure to work with! Every time I had a question throughout my planning process they answered me within the hour. Most of the times, within 5 minutes! Their answers were always thorough and so very helpful. On my special day, I had 0 worries because... Read More they handled everything so gracefully! I would recommend ACE to anyone and everyone! xx

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Avery G

Missy and her ACE team made our destination wedding to Iceland possible! Once my husband and I choose the location, Missy took the reins. She found the florist, communicated with the hotel and connected us with the Icelandic priest. She kept us on task when it came to managing... Read More our timeline leading up to the wedding. Her team was amazing! Missy is an expert at handling the little details – she managed all the communication to our international vendors and traveled with us to Iceland. Her and her assistant made sure everything ran smoothly from the rehearsal through the reception – even carpooling the guests from the chapel to the reception through the snow. There was no stress the day-of because we knew everything was being handled by her team. I wholeheartedly recommend Antonia Christianson Events to anyone that wants an experienced, thoughtful planner. I could not have done it without them!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Maryalicia K

I honestly don't know how anyone could pull off a wedding without Missy and her ACE team. I booked Missy for day of coordination; however, we were communicating months before our wedding day. Missy and her team helped me choose all of my vendors. They helped me handle all of... Read More their contracts and make sure I didn't miss payments. They gave me a checklist before the wedding to make sure I got everything done in a timely manner as well as an extensive timeline of the day before, and day of activities. Not to mention all of my vendors were on time frames for set up which was a huge help. My wedding seemed to go off perfectly without a hitch. All of my guests were amazed at how "nothing" went wrong. Every wedding will have it's hiccups but Missy and her team are so experienced that to everyone else the wedding will appear perfect! My officiant could not make it to my rehearsal the day before, and Missy stepped up to the plate and ran my rehearsal smoothly and ensured everyone knew exactly what to do on the wedding day. I should also mention that Missy and her ACE team were coordinating 2 weddings AT THE SAME TIME! The 2 weddings never even knew the other was in the ballroom next door. She had the speeches timed to where the music from the other ballroom would not interfere with the speeches. How they managed to make my wedding seem like the only wedding in the venue was amazing. Missy still answers to my emails super fast even after the wedding. (I had a few questions about name changing). If you want to have a worry free wedding where you or your bridal party, or family members are running around setting up centerpieces or making sure everything is set up, then YOU HAVE TO BOOK MISSY AND HER TEAM! Thank you so much for everything Missy and ACE team. I don't know how I would have pulled it off without you girls! You are simply the best in the business. Thank you for making my wedding perfect! Mak

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Melissa B

Missy and her team are hands down, some of the most incredible people I have ever met. They are so professional and so extraordinarily helpful. If anyone is trying to decide between coordinators, or if they even want one to begin with, you need to hire ACE. She has great... Read More recommendations for other vendors and she can point you in the right direction. Missy is amazing, and I would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kaitlin T

You cannot go wrong with choosing Antonia (Missy) and her ACE gals. They are the sweetest and most down-to-earth girls you will ever meet. Missy has an eye for details and design and knows when to bring it to the table. Literally! She helped us choose our table decor (i.e.... Read More plates, silverware, cups, etc.) to coordinate with our linens/table arrangements. One thing I love about Missy is she will always warn you before you have to make a toast, dance with dad, or cut the cake. Having an wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding and Missy is a fabulous choice!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maria H

As the mother of the bride, you worry about ... well everything and that is exactly what I did, until my daughter told me that she had a wedding planner. I have never had experience with a wedding planner but I knew that she had to be one of the best since my daughter works in... Read More the wedding industry; and indeed she was. I have never seen someone do so much in such a small window of time and everything came out so perfectly, even better then what my daughter had envisioned. Not just the look of everything was lovely but none of us had to worry about anything. Even my poor grandson needed Tylenol and Missy and Carolyn made sure he got some. Above and beyond and Incredible are the words I would use to describe this dynamic team. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kyle C

When my bride to be told me that she was going to be working with Team ACE, I did not understand why. But let me tell you that I completely get it now and would recommend that every single bride work with a wedding planner and more specifically with Missy and her team. They... Read More did so much and there is no way we could have ever done any of it without them. They even checked in our flights for us so we could get prime boarding position! Amazing! Love these ladies and could not have imagined the day without them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jennifer H

There are not enough words in the English language to describe how amazing Missy and her team are for any bride. They are the epitome of warm and caring service with an awesome outlook on everything! Consistently they went above and beyond without a second thought. They made... Read More our wedding day so insanely special and I will never be able to thank them enough! Missy, you are a treasure! Any bride would be lucky to have you by their side!

Love ACE!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Antonia Christianson Events did an amazing job for our wedding! From planning to execution, everything was spot on. Antonia was there for me throughout the entire planning process, and I can not thank her enough for all of her help. And on the event day, her and her staff did an... Read More incredible job of making sure everything looked exactly the way I wanted. And the best part is, she treated my entire family like they were her family! Thank you so much!

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Sarah C

ACE Events was nothing but PERFECTION for our wedding day! Missy and her staff were always super helpful, extremely nice and so much fun throughout planning and at the wedding!! We hired ACE for day of coordination but Missy, Kait, Britt and Kali were much more than that on the... Read More day of the wedding....they were like family. We couldn't have wished for a better team and better people to help us with our special day. We are and were truly blown away by how beautiful the church was and how awesome our reception was. They gave us such peace of mind on our big day and it went off without a hitch. A big THANK YOU to Missy, Kait, Britt, Kali and the rest of the ACE Events staff for making our special day a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Katie K

Missy and her team are INCREDIBLE. Our wedding day far exceeded our expectations, thanks to Team ACE. We live in Virginia but our wedding was in central Louisiana, and Missy was an integral, invaluable part of the destination planning process. I can't imagine planning a... Read More destination wedding with the guidance of anybody else. Though we had a "month-of" contract, we checked in periodically through the whole year we planned our wedding, and Missy and her team always gave us the peace of mind we needed! Missy is amazing at what she does--a no-nonsense guider and facilitator, with the best sense of humor and perfect sass. We've recommended Team ACE to all of our friends and family who have future weddings to plan, and will always be in awe of how great they are!

Great Team!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Alexa B

Antonia and her event team are wonderful! From our first meeting, I knew my wedding day would be in good hands. ACE had different service options to choose from, I decided on the "Day of Coordinator" option. ACE was more than just a Day of Coordinator. They met with me several... Read More times before our wedding day, including to walk through my venue. They provided me with a month by month checklist, a timeline for the wedding weekend (which was updated often), and suggestions for other vendors that fit my budget, such as florist and cake. Our wedding day was definitely one to remember! Although, Antonia (Missy) was working with her clients in California, Carolyn was assigned as our Head Coordinator. She really took good care of us! Of course, we did come across a few obstacles. There was a crazy storm before our wedding. It was pouring and there was no power at our church. Carolyn kept everyone, especially me, calm and assured us that everything was going to be great! She was right because although the church was pitch black with no AC in the middle of July, everything turned out perfectly! What I enjoyed most is the teamwork at ACE. Everyone is in the know about the events of your wedding and everyone has you in their best interest! They are so easy to contact and are always willing to work with you. We couldn't have been happier and more appreciative with the service ACE provided us! I'd highly recommend them to any bride or groom!

Antonia Christianson Events Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Sydney B

Though we just had Antonia and her team as day-of coordinators, they were so much more than that!!! I can't imagine how our wedding day would have gone if they were not there to make the entire wedding run smoothly. I had no idea how many duties a day of coordinator has, and... Read More boy, am I glad that we chose them for the job! Antonia and her assistants did an amazing job in the months following up to the wedding, sitting down with me and discussing every little detail of how the wedding would go. They were so caring and friendly and genuinely wanted to know the vision of the wedding so that they could make it everything I hoped for. Before I met Antonia and her team I thought I had everything under control myself but the truth is- it takes an army!!! Leave it to the experienced professionals. Antonia Christianson Events will not let you down!!

Couldn't Be Happier!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Leslyn S

There aren't enough kind words to say about Missy and her team! I thought that after hours of searching pinterest planning a wedding would be a breeze...that could not be further from the truth! Missy sits down with you for as long as you need and breaks down all of the little... Read More details they don't include online. She is so knowledgeable of the wedding field, has a great relationship with numerous vendors, and is extremely dedicated to each individual bride she works with. I honestly can't imagine having my wedding without her! Everyone we met with that works at ACE was pleasant and patient. If you think you could use someone to help you out in the planning process, definitely go with ACE!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Tammy C

We can not thank ACE Events enough. I did the day of the event contract and so very thankful for all their professionalism, advice, suggestions. We couldn't have done it without Missy and her team. She was absolutely amazing. Since I am a business professional, I know how... Read More important it is to hire a professional that does this for a living, she was worth every penny. She followed up with all the vendors, sent out timelines so everyone was on the same page, set up/cleaned up, made sure everyone was having a good time the day of the wedding, coordinated the ENTIRE day. She even stopped by to say hi while we got ready. If you are thinking, "oh my aunt or a friend can do this for me," forget it. So much is involved for your big day and not one person can handle all the coordinating. Relax, enjoy the day, remember its all about you, and hire ACE to take care of all your worries and make your wedding memorable.

ACE was the BEST decision we made!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Lauren S

Missy and her team are the best there is, hands down. I knew from the moment we met Missy that there was nothing to worry or stress about - they provided "day of" coordination, and from the get-go she gave us recommendations and honest answers to all of our questions about... Read More vendors, venues and (sometimes kooky) ideas, excellent advice, and really made us feel like our wedding was as important to her as it was to us. Whenever I had a question, either Missy or someone on her team responded immediately, which always helped alleviate any stress I was feeling. She was AWESOME when it came to helping us figure out what would work - and what would NOT work - with our wedding budget, gave us other ideas to explore and helped us stick within our budget without feeling like we were compromising on anything important to us. On the day of our wedding I knew I had NOTHING to worry about - and that feeling is priceless. She's also just totally hilarious and awesome, and made us feel like family - I love her!

TOP NOTCH WEDDING PLANNER!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Brenda K

One of the best decisions I could have made was to hire Antonia Christianson and Team ACE for our big day! Missy and her team are exceptional and helped us in more ways than I can begin to count. I'm from Virginia Beach, but live in New York. My husband is from NY and wanted... Read More to have the wedding in Virginia Beach. So, essentially, I was a destination wedding! Not an easy task, by any means. And, boy did she deliver. I hired Missy rather quickly after our initial Skype interview. She immediately struck me as incredibly knowledgeable, yet approachable, warm and very personable. I felt as if she understood me, even though I had absolutely no clue what type of wedding I wanted. Missy and her team remained in constant contact with me throughout the planning process and also guided us in selecting excellent vendors; i.e. from the band, lighting, cake, etc... Everyone involved in our wedding was incredible! I'm also highly impressed with how Missy and her team were able to handle any situation with grace, professionalism and ease. Come time for the day of wedding, I can't believe how calm I felt, because I knew Missy and Team ACE would run the evening seamlessly. And, they did. I've heard repeatedly from many of my guests how fantastic Missy is and I concur. My husband and I consider her part of our family! I wholeheartedly recommend Antonia Christianson Events for any and all of your wedding planning.

Antonia Christianson

A natural born leader, detail oriented, and a passionate worker, Antonia Christianson has all the qualities to make her clients’ dreams a reality. Owner of Antonia Christianson Events, Antonia is thought of as the “go to” event professional in both Coastal Virginia and Wine Country California. For fifteen years, Antonia has lived and breathed social events and has been recognized for her outstanding talents in publications, television, and online media sources. Antonia Christianson Events has taken both the East and West Coasts by storm, creating nationally recognized, one-of-a-kind events.

Start a Conversation!