When it's no ordinary occasion...

Antonia Christianson Events is a bi-coastal social event planning firm based out of coastal Virginia and Wine Country, California that takes pride in understanding our clients' dreams and needs while incorporating our knowledge into one-of-a-kind event design and coordination packages.

$$

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

4216 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA

Kelly Mayo

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Kelly H

Wow! I don't even know how to put into words how AMAZING Missy and her ACE team were! I was so overwhelmed (and honestly uninterested) in planning my wedding - but Missy and her team made it the most enjoyable and fun process. During the year of planning, Missy and her team were... Read More extremely prompt in their responses to my questions, very honest, supportive and respectful of every decision I made. From the lighting, to the food, down to the finest details of the chargers and napkins - Missy was there every step to support and give advice. The day of my wedding was the most relaxing day I've had. Missy and her team were there with me, down to the seconds before I walked to my groom, offering nothing but kind and supportive words. My husband (and parents) and I could not have asked for a better experience. Missy is fun, professional and passionate about her work - she will make you feel as if your wedding is the only wedding she is planning, and will make you and your groom feel like family. Hiring Missy was the best wedding decision we made!

VERY BEST Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lisa F

This review is a MUST read for brides and MOB's that are looking for someone to not only ensure all goes smoothly, but to also always "have your back" when unexpected situations pop up, which are likely to occur with any wedding. Missy is the most caring, detail-oriented and... Read More visionary professional - her passion for wedding planning is the first thing you notice and she certainly makes you feel so comfortable every step of the way. As mother of the bride, that was such a priceless gift for me! She has a very calming affect, but at the same time lets you know who she is there to please and make happy! Many of the personalized touches we had at the reception were all Missy! Countless number of guests commented to me at the wedding and afterwards that they felt so incredibly special because of those personalized touches. That is also priceless. Our guests were so very special to us so what we were able to convey to them during the reception will be a lasting memory for them and for us. Missy was the leader of our A-Team and we are forever indebted to her for making Ansley and Chris' wedding absolutely perfect!! Warmest regards, Lisa Fraser

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Sara B

I hired Missy and her team to help guide me through the process of planning my wedding. I hired her for her "day of service," and the service she provided me went far beyond just "day of". For 15 months we worked together to plan my dream wedding. She and her team were always... Read More there for me answering every e-mail and phone call in a prompt manner. She provided me with great ideas, vendor recommendations and piece of mind. She made sure to meet with me several times through out the planning process. She personally reviewed all vendor contracts and made recommendations accordingly. Missy helped me save over $2,500 based on her recommendations. On rehearsal day she was there to help guide my entire family through the wedding rehearsal, which was no small feat! Thanks to Missy and her team, on my wedding day I woke up and didn't have to worry about a thing! My wedding ran so smooth, there were no issues and she was on top of every thing! Every little detail from ceremony to grand exit was perfect. I would highly recommend her! If it weren't for her and her team I don't know what I would have done!

Great Team!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Alexa B

Antonia and her event team are wonderful! From our first meeting, I knew my wedding day would be in good hands. ACE had different service options to choose from, I decided on the "Day of Coordinator" option. ACE was more than just a Day of Coordinator. They met with me several... Read More times before our wedding day, including to walk through my venue. They provided me with a month by month checklist, a timeline for the wedding weekend (which was updated often), and suggestions for other vendors that fit my budget, such as florist and cake. Our wedding day was definitely one to remember! Although, Antonia (Missy) was working with her clients in California, Carolyn was assigned as our Head Coordinator. She really took good care of us! Of course, we did come across a few obstacles. There was a crazy storm before our wedding. It was pouring and there was no power at our church. Carolyn kept everyone, especially me, calm and assured us that everything was going to be great! She was right because although the church was pitch black with no AC in the middle of July, everything turned out perfectly! What I enjoyed most is the teamwork at ACE. Everyone is in the know about the events of your wedding and everyone has you in their best interest! They are so easy to contact and are always willing to work with you. We couldn't have been happier and more appreciative with the service ACE provided us! I'd highly recommend them to any bride or groom!

Antonia Christianson Events Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Sydney B

Though we just had Antonia and her team as day-of coordinators, they were so much more than that!!! I can't imagine how our wedding day would have gone if they were not there to make the entire wedding run smoothly. I had no idea how many duties a day of coordinator has, and... Read More boy, am I glad that we chose them for the job! Antonia and her assistants did an amazing job in the months following up to the wedding, sitting down with me and discussing every little detail of how the wedding would go. They were so caring and friendly and genuinely wanted to know the vision of the wedding so that they could make it everything I hoped for. Before I met Antonia and her team I thought I had everything under control myself but the truth is- it takes an army!!! Leave it to the experienced professionals. Antonia Christianson Events will not let you down!!

Couldn't Be Happier!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Leslyn S

There aren't enough kind words to say about Missy and her team! I thought that after hours of searching pinterest planning a wedding would be a breeze...that could not be further from the truth! Missy sits down with you for as long as you need and breaks down all of the little... Read More details they don't include online. She is so knowledgeable of the wedding field, has a great relationship with numerous vendors, and is extremely dedicated to each individual bride she works with. I honestly can't imagine having my wedding without her! Everyone we met with that works at ACE was pleasant and patient. If you think you could use someone to help you out in the planning process, definitely go with ACE!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Tammy C

We can not thank ACE Events enough. I did the day of the event contract and so very thankful for all their professionalism, advice, suggestions. We couldn't have done it without Missy and her team. She was absolutely amazing. Since I am a business professional, I know how... Read More important it is to hire a professional that does this for a living, she was worth every penny. She followed up with all the vendors, sent out timelines so everyone was on the same page, set up/cleaned up, made sure everyone was having a good time the day of the wedding, coordinated the ENTIRE day. She even stopped by to say hi while we got ready. If you are thinking, "oh my aunt or a friend can do this for me," forget it. So much is involved for your big day and not one person can handle all the coordinating. Relax, enjoy the day, remember its all about you, and hire ACE to take care of all your worries and make your wedding memorable.

ACE was the BEST decision we made!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Lauren S

Missy and her team are the best there is, hands down. I knew from the moment we met Missy that there was nothing to worry or stress about - they provided "day of" coordination, and from the get-go she gave us recommendations and honest answers to all of our questions about... Read More vendors, venues and (sometimes kooky) ideas, excellent advice, and really made us feel like our wedding was as important to her as it was to us. Whenever I had a question, either Missy or someone on her team responded immediately, which always helped alleviate any stress I was feeling. She was AWESOME when it came to helping us figure out what would work - and what would NOT work - with our wedding budget, gave us other ideas to explore and helped us stick within our budget without feeling like we were compromising on anything important to us. On the day of our wedding I knew I had NOTHING to worry about - and that feeling is priceless. She's also just totally hilarious and awesome, and made us feel like family - I love her!

TOP NOTCH WEDDING PLANNER!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Brenda K

One of the best decisions I could have made was to hire Antonia Christianson and Team ACE for our big day! Missy and her team are exceptional and helped us in more ways than I can begin to count. I'm from Virginia Beach, but live in New York. My husband is from NY and wanted... Read More to have the wedding in Virginia Beach. So, essentially, I was a destination wedding! Not an easy task, by any means. And, boy did she deliver. I hired Missy rather quickly after our initial Skype interview. She immediately struck me as incredibly knowledgeable, yet approachable, warm and very personable. I felt as if she understood me, even though I had absolutely no clue what type of wedding I wanted. Missy and her team remained in constant contact with me throughout the planning process and also guided us in selecting excellent vendors; i.e. from the band, lighting, cake, etc... Everyone involved in our wedding was incredible! I'm also highly impressed with how Missy and her team were able to handle any situation with grace, professionalism and ease. Come time for the day of wedding, I can't believe how calm I felt, because I knew Missy and Team ACE would run the evening seamlessly. And, they did. I've heard repeatedly from many of my guests how fantastic Missy is and I concur. My husband and I consider her part of our family! I wholeheartedly recommend Antonia Christianson Events for any and all of your wedding planning.

Best Planner!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Carolyne s

Hiring Antonia Christianson was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. Antonia made my wedding a total success. Even though I got married in Paso Robles, California and Antonia is primarily based out of Virginia, I felt that Antonia and her team were always... Read More available to skype and email and guide me through the wedding planning process. Even though I did not meet Antonia until my rehearsal day, she immediately impressed me with her extensive 14 page minute by minute outline for my wedding. Antonia and her team were great to work with. Friendly and upbeat personalities! Antonia made it fun! Antonia and Alexia were also incredibly organized and helped my wedding to run seamlessly. Antonia and her team quickly solved many logistical pickles that arose during my day. When a rental table did not show up, Antonia was already on the phone calling the vendor. Because of Antonia's swift action, the table arrived and we were able to seat all of our guests. Antonia also kept track of all the emails I sent her detailing how I wanted to set up my sweetheart table, vintage rentals, sake tasting station, bubbles bar, cocktail hour, welcome station, guest book, favors table, wine tasting area, and cake table. Antonia executed my vision down to the last detail. I was impressed by the fact that I gave Antonia a dozen tupperwares filled with wedding decorations and she had already read my emails that described where to place all the decorations. Antonia styled every area perfectly. The icing on the cake is that Antonia has impeccable taste and was able to add unique decorating touches to our wedding. For example, she added fall leaves and fresh grapes to our welcome station and she hand wrote all of our chalkboard messages in pretty cursive. Antonia was able to manage our nearly 20 vendors throughout the wedding process. All of my vendors commented how easy Antonia was to work with and how effective she was as a planner. During my hair and make up, Antonia helped me with anything that I needed and calmed me down when pesky issues arose. Antonia and her team even made sure that my husband and I got food and our favorite drink all night. Antonia was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her and her team to all my friends and family. Antonia and her team are simply best!!!

Outstanding and Totally Worth It!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katie D

I found ACE online through reviews and other testimonials. I also truthfully, her website was and is much better. I could tell from the website that she puts more time, energy and resources into her company than anyone else I looked at. Every meeting we had was awesome.... Read More Antonia and her staff are wonderful. Helpful, available, friendly, quick to respond. The last two months before my wedding I must have sent them 50+ emails and nothing went without response in a super timely manner. My wedding went off without a hitch. Anything I forgot or left at home, ACE had. Everything was beautiful and on time. Antonia had my champagne ready for me. They truly were so wonderful I can't say enough how wonderful they are. I actually miss talking to Antonia regularly. I highly recommend Antonia and her team. They are absolutely worth every penny.

Kept the groom's stress low

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

ACE did such a good job. It kept our stress low and kept my bride happy. I was glad that I was able to enjoy my bride in the days leading up to the wedding and especially on our big day rather than worrying about the details. Missy took care of everything, and I was blown away... Read More by how awesome our day was when it all came together. Seriously, best day of my life. Thanks Team Ace!

Best day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jessica W

Our experience with ACE events was spectacular. Missy seriously made our dream wedding a reality. My husband and I both agree that it was the best day of our life. We are so thankful for Missy and her team. During the planning process, I ran into a couple of bumps along the... Read More way, and each time it was ACE Events to the rescue. I can't imagine going through the planning process without Team ACE by my side. They alleviated the stress and ensured that all of the details were taken care of. We wouldn't have known where to begin without their expert guidance. Missy and her team made sure our wedding ran seamlessly, and we didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying ourselves. I would recommend Antonia Christianson Events to every bride who wants to have her dream day become a reality.

The best thing I did for my wedding...

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Kathryn S

Missy and her ACE team are incredible!! We hired them for day of planning, but they were with us every step of the way. They were able to give us so many suggestions on how to make our wedding a success. Missy knows so many vendors and was able to suggest someone for all the... Read More little things I still needed to plan. Missy and her team were like my best friends during the planning of my wedding. They gave me advice when I needed it and told me how to make my crazy ideas feasible. The biggest help though was actually sitting down and planning out my wedding day. After that, I knew everything would run smoothly and I wouldn't have a thing to worry about. My wedding was the perfect day, and that had a lot to do with Missy! I would recommend Missy and the ACE team to any bride out there looking for some extra help and peace of mind. Don't wait either, book them as soon as you can, because they know the wedding business like the back of their hands. I already miss them so much!

Day-of Coordination dream team

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Lauren A

Missy and her team came very highly recommended from a family friend who works in the wedding industry and boy did they live up to their glowing praise! We feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Team ACE for our wedding this summer. We hired Missy to... Read More manage “day of” coordination but we got so much more in return. From the moment we met with her for our kick-off meeting to our reception send-off, Missy and her team were always there to answer any questions, provide expert opinion and recommendations and lend a helping hand whenever needed. If we had a question about table setting options, they always had a helpful answer. If we needed a recommendation for a killer baker in the area, they had an extensive list of options for us to use. And if we needed some hands-on help putting together our ceremony programs, they were there with rolled-up sleeves ready to dig in. They are truly there to help execute your vision for the big day, no matter the task at hand. From putting together our minute-by-minute wedding weekend itinerary to running the rehearsal and on-site management of the wedding day, Missy and her team have got you covered with “day-of” coordination. I cannot tell you what an incredible relief it was to have such a calm, creative and considerate group of professionals at the helm on our wedding day allowing us to just focus on enjoying all the special moments. The friendly professionalism we received was the same treatment they gave our friends, family and guests. They had a special way of putting everyone at ease, which any bride will tell you is very important on your big day! Hiring Team ACE was one of the greatest investments we made when planning our wedding and one that we would recommend to other brides, their grooms and their families.

Great Team for an Amazing Day

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Jennifer S

Planning our wedding was a wonderful experience with Antonia Christainson Events. Antonia knows the business and made me very comfortable with her as our event planner both on a personal and professional level. Everyone on the team was a pleasure to work with and the process... Read More was almost worry free and really fun. I would have liked to have ironed out some specific details earlier in the planning process, so I could have been more involved in the aesthetics. However, with that said, ACE handled all of them in the days leading up to the wedding and everything ended up being beautiful! We particularly were so impressed with their help on the day of the wedding. The ACE team handled everything from planning, to set up, to keeping schedule, and ensured that the whole day was seamless. They made it possible for our families and guests, and especially my husband and I, to have a worry-free and incredible day. Thank you ACE!

Wedding Planner Service

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

Could not have gotten through my wedding day without ACE wedding planners ! They helped with every detail so that me or my bridal party did not worry about a thing !!!! What a great day 👰💍

Wonderful Home Wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

Antonia Christianson and the ACE team are simply the best. Their caring professionalism in everything they did resulted in the dream wedding that my daughter and son-in-law had envisioned. The recommended vendors were the very best in their fields. The wedding was complicated... Read More in that the groom's family did not speak English as their first language, and that the entire wedding event moved from site to site at our home through out the evening. The ACE team was able to orchestrate everything seamlessly. I have already booked them for an upcoming event in early 2016!

You want Missy in your corner

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Jennifer S

Missy and her team are awesome! I came in with a very ROUGH idea of what we wanted to do wedding wise and she guided me in the right direction and everything turned out just the way we wanted!! I highly recommend Team ACE!

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Bridget B

Missy and her team provided a phenomenal service. As someone who considers herself well organized, I initially questioned the need for a planner, but I can say that ACE far exceeded expectations at every step and proved their value many, many times over. They were highly... Read More responsive, diligent, organized and provided the perfect amount of attention and sense of calm, not only during the wedding weekend, but the several weeks and months before. Missy and team are incredibly knowledgable about the planning process, event planning, vendor management and etiquette. Additionally, they are terrific people and I enjoyed every interaction. I would highly recommend their service! I can't imagine having a better experience.

Very dependable

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Tricia F

Antonia Christianson Events provided excellent service before and during my wedding. They were prompt with emails when I inquired about vendors weeks to months before, handled some last minute cancellations for me two weeks before the wedding, and took care of everything the day... Read More of the wedding! I didn't have to worry at all. Missy also did a great job tip-toe-ing around my loud controlling officiant at the rehearsal. She let him "think" he was in charge. ;-) THANKS!

Simply the best there is

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kim P

The one vendor my husband and I were determined to get and the best we could afford was the wedding planner. A wedding planner can make or break the wedding and all that goes into it. I researched wedding planners over a month by reviewing wedding sites, bridal magazines, and... Read More portfolios. I contacted my top three, but had my mind set on Antonia Christianson given the high reviews. Missy, the owner, set up a call for us to talk and I could not have been happier than getting her as my wedding planner. We chose to do a partial plan which included vendor selection, transportation, and day of coordination. Missy and her team were great with providing us with high quality vendors. We could not have had better vendors for our wedding. When locals would ask who we were using, we always got the same remark, “you could not have gotten a better vendor or planner.” We could not agree more! Missy and team did all of our transportation including a shuttle to and from the wedding site and our “get away” car. The best part of having Missy and team help with the vendors besides the top quality is that they all worked together frequently which made it easy for coordinating the wedding. The day of our wedding we did not have any concerns and knew we were in good hands. Missy supervised the coordination of vendors and the set up. Everything went on without a hitch. I was a nervous bride, to say the least, and Missy and Adenna literally got me to walk down the aisle by keeping me calm. The whole day was run to perfection and it was all thanks to their coordination. We cannot express my gratitude enough. As a project manager for a living, I know how much time and effort goes into the planning of a project that is executed smoothly. Missy and team are the best planners with perfect results in everything they do. You cannot ask for anything better than that.

Wedding Planner of Your Dreams!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 haley h

Antonia Christianson Events is hands down the best wedding planning service in the industry! Since their services cover both the East and West coasts, you are sure to be able to hire them in your most desirable location. To say they made all of our wedding dreams come true is an... Read More understatement! My (now) husband and I planned our California wine country wedding with Antonia, and it was the best experience. She makes the planning process so easy, is very knowledgeable, is always available and is so much fun to work with. Her attention to detail and organization with vendors was such an incredible help to us. We always felt taken care of no matter how overwhelming the planning process felt. Our wedding day literally went seamless, and it was all because of the incredible planning Antonia put into our day. As a bride, it was the best feeling to be calm and able to enjoy every second of our special day. She took away all of our nerves and allowed us to focus on the important aspects of the day. Our day was truly magical, and one we will never forget! Family and friends have since commented on what an amazing wedding we had, and they have all asked, "Who was your wedding planner?!" My husband and I highly recommend ACE to make all of your wedding dreams come to life and more!

Hands down the BEST wedding planner in Virginia!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Chris F

Missy Christianson, of Antonia Christianson Events, is an expert at what she does, my wife and I were extremely fortunate to work with Missy and her team. Her attention to detail make her one of the most top notch wedding planners in the area. Missy's confidence and utmost... Read More professionalism allowed us to have a flawless and perfect wedding experience.

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Adeena C

I would recommend Antonia Christianson Events to anyone planning a wedding! With their guidance I was able to find vendors who fit my vision and my budget. They answered all emails promptly and I never felt like I was a burden or asked too many questions. On the day of our... Read More wedding it was like everything magically fell into place...Missy and her staff took care of setting up everything and it was perfect!

Antonia Christianson

A natural born leader, detail oriented, and a passionate worker, Antonia Christianson has all the qualities to make her clients’ dreams a reality. Owner of Antonia Christianson Events, Antonia is thought of as the “go to” event professional in both Coastal Virginia and Wine Country California. For fifteen years, Antonia has lived and breathed social events and has been recognized for her outstanding talents in publications, television, and online media sources. Antonia Christianson Events has taken both the East and West Coasts by storm, creating nationally recognized, one-of-a-kind events.

TO Antonia Christianson Events