Book Your Wedding with Antuns

A BACKYARD IN QUEENS, NY

Antun's has been a Queens icon for almost 70 years and its roster of famous guests is impressive; American luminaries such as the Kennedy clan and President Clinton have used its lavish event spaces to host major events. With its reputation for exceptional service and flexibility for parties from between 100 and 800 guests, Antun's is an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor wedding celebrations in the boroughs.

Couples who plan a wedding at Antun's can choose from the following banquet rooms and event spaces:

Montauk Liberty Gardens. Secluded and gated for privacy, the Montauk Liberty Gardens are the ultimate in elegant outdoor venues in the area. With private parking and seating for up to 300 guests, Montauk Gardens gives you the flexibility to create the ceremony you've always imagined.

The Palm East Room. Featuring an over-sized polished dance floor and huge sparkling chandelier, the Palm East Room has brick accents and neutral decor to highlight your wedding palette.

The Princess Cotillion Room. This elegant room includes a huge dance floor and banks of generously sized windows for plenty of natural light. Midnight blue drapes add to the sophisticated feel for your evening events.

The Patio. This smaller event space also includes a polished floor and boasts a lovely paned skylight for a touch of refinement.

The Venetian Room. With its subtle fresh green decor and polished light wood floors, the Venetian Room sets the stage for a lively reception.

The President Room. Sparkling chandeliers, rich architectural details, brick accents and an oversized dance floor make the President Room a suitable choice for your polished reception.

The Empire Room. This elegantly appointed space is ideal for intimate wedding celebrations of up to 60 guests.

Antun's is an all-inclusive wedding venue that takes the stress out of wedding planning. Couples receive assistance from a free wedding coordinator to guide them through every step of the way. All wedding packages also include:

• Free private parking
  • A bridal suite for the bride and her attendants
  • Assistance choosing from a preferred list of wedding professionals
  • A custom-created catering package including kosher options
  • Cocktail hour with hot and cold displayed hors d'oeuvres
  • Bar package created with your needs in mind

All venue fees must be paid seven days in advance of the event. No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought in, including the wedding cake. All catering items must be provided by Antun's. Any outside wedding professionals selected must carry a minimum of $1,000,000 liability insurance.

Select from these extra perks to make an Antun's wedding even more memorable:

• Host the rehearsal dinner in the Empire Room with a custom menu
  • Throw a wedding brunch the morning after for guests
  • Make a dramatic garden entrance down a staircase strewn with rose petals

ONLY Venue to WIN best of weddings 6 yrs ina row!!

Antun's is the ONLY Venue New York to WIN best of Weddings 6 yrs in a row running. Historic Antun’s is a leading Event Planning and Catering Service in Queens, NY, that provides beautiful facilities and the highest quality event catering services in Queens and Brooklyn. Our specialties are wedding receptions, Sweet 16 parties, and many types of corporate events. Our five event halls accommodate 60 to 800 guests. A Few Key Benefits of Using Antun’s for Your Wedding, Sweet 16 and Event Catering Free On-Site Event Coordinator at your service We Treat You like Family with friendly 5-star service Great Food and extensive menu choices Free Parking Also specializing in Allergy Friendly, Vegan or Vegetarian Menu Solutions.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

96-43 Springfield Blvd, Queens, NY (718) 468-6400

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

We are so grateful to Antun's staff and their dedication to excellent service. Our event was one full of lifetime memories, beautiful decor, exceptional staff services and an overall great time! If you want the best, go to the best and Antun's definitely will give you the best... Read More of everything for your event. Special thanks to my bridal attendant, Dominique, she was with me through every step of the way carefully ensuring I looked picture perfect. Also Patty and Mickey who guided my husband and I through every step of our event and everything proceeded seamlessly! Thank you again! You made our wedding perfect! It was everything we dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Sarah D

Planning a wedding is such a personal experience. I am so happy and grateful that Antun's was recommended to me. They made our wedding seamless with appearance of effortless elegance. They took my thoughts and ideas and made them into reality with ease. The venue is amazing... Read More and my husband and I could not be more pleased. My consultant Cyntia was great. I was grateful for all the advice/suggestions she gave to make my event the more special. Sam, Mickey and my attendant were also on point and were the driving force behind keeping everything running smoothly. The food was great and their newly renovated garden where we took pictures was beautiful and great and the perfect location for ceremonies and pictures. Many thanks to the entire staff at Antun's for making our wedding special and giving us, our parents and guests a lifetime of memories!!! Kudos to Antun’s for a job well done and would highly recommend Antun's for your special events.

2016-05-21T11:02:40 Response from the vendor

Thank so much being on point is what we strive fro every wedding! We are glad we made everything special for you.

Perfect Place

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

This place is AWESOME, from the service to the food to everything!!! My husband and i could not be happier. The garden is beautiful and wonderful to take pictures in. The food was GREAT! Cynthia, Doris, Mark and Mickey were all God send. They were able to accommodate all our... Read More requests and worked with us to make sure our day went off without any issues. They helped us so much and they were all very processional. If you have any special occasion to celebrate i highly recommend Antuns. If i could give them 10 stars i would. this place is perfection.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017

I had my retirement party at Antun's and all my friends and family were impressed with the venue the staff and specially the food. Richie was our MD assigned to us for the evening and he was excellent to ensure everything went well. Sammy also assisted. Everyone who I dealt with... Read More at Antun's were extremely professional my event was flawless

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Shayla F

Thanks a million times over to Antuns. Their staff supplied extraordinary service, the food was out of this world and the decor and ambiance was perfect. Mickey and Ginas attention detail, plus Pats assistance the day of were the icing on the cake. They along with Doris and... Read More Brianna made sure our wedding day was exactly how we dreamed it to be. If you want the oppurtunity to enjoy yourself and party on your wedding day, you should definitely choose Antuns.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lyshawn C

They're the best I had my wedding here and everything was AMAZING.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Gabrielle R

My husband and I got married at Antuns this past Memorial Day weekend. Although I deeply wanted a garden wedding outdoors it rained that day, not just rain but hard crazy thunderstorms. Despite the rain Mickey was able to bring my vision to life indoors with romantic lighting... Read More and rose petals alongside the isle with twinkle lights underneath. It was more magical than I could have imagined. We also got to take a few pictures on the deck so we still had some romance in the garden in our photos. Patty too was amazing by making sure everything ran smooth from before we walked through the door to the end of the night when we forgot things at the hall and had to go back to get them after we left. Jodi was also incredible as I got makeup on my dress and she was able to get if off quickly and brought my anxiety levels back down. Jodi also took my shoes off and put on my slippers which made me feel like royalty. She was there whenever we needed her. The food was great the music was awesome, the service was on point and the night was unforgettable. A HUGE thanks to Antuns and their amazing staff and service for making me and my husband’s day as beautiful magical as we hoped for. BTW : The milk and cookie bar was so worth it.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Meicen B

Thank so much for making our wedding day memorable. Doris, thanks for being our assistant in that day. You help us a lot. Mike & Michelle thanks for help us set everything.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Windy J

Antuns helped us have our dream wedding. Everybody was at awe by the overall event. The staff were very organize and attentive. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Leon Z

My experience with Antuns was amazing. This place is second to none. The staff was absolutely the best. The decor of the whole venue was perfect. I truly enjoyed my experience at Autun's. I would especially like to thank Mickey and Patty for making my Wedding day the best day... Read More ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Nickeitta L

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Antuns on 5.19.17 and it was everything we expected and more. We are truly happy that we said yes to Antun's. The venue is spectacular and the staff at Antun's made planning our wedding easy and stress free. The... Read More entire staff at Antun's was very professional at every stage of planning and worked with us to make our vision a reality. Thank you Pattie and Mickey for making our special day amazing. Everything was perfect! The food and your service were great! And we love our wedding cake! I would also like to thank my attendants Jodie and Briana. Your service was awesome.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Niesha J

I'm having my October nuptials here & I couldn't be more excited. Gina & Mickey are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Denise M

This place looks like a funeral home. Not only do they feed you off rolled out carts like zoo animals, the decor is a nightmare. Wait staff are nice and presentable. Owner kept lurking around near room like a hawk. He was rude and pushy to guests. They will do anything for... Read More money. I could see the fakeness behind management. Unpleasant to deal with.

2017-04-01T20:16:22 Response from the vendor

Considering you put your wedding is in 2018 I can only assume this is a fake review. Everyone who has actually been here knows we truly care about all our couples and their guests.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Melissa B

My husband and I had our dream wedding ceremony and reception on 12/31/2016 at Antun's. It was truly a magical night to remember. We can't find enough words to thank the staff members who were a part of our journey to the altar especially Doris, Michelle, and my new buddy,... Read More Mickey. You guys treated us like royalty. You are absolutely the best. Despite insurmountable odds we planned our wedding from Texas. With no stone left unturned the staff at Antun's brought all of our plans in to fruition. From the first contact to the end of my reception was exceptional. We personally worked with Mickey and he went above and beyond to bring our vision to reality. Every question or adjustment we needed was granted. We had a smooth and wonderful experience planning our wedding long distance. We are so thankful! The night of our wedding was so dreamy, we had helped and clear guidance all through the night. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful the room looked, how great the food was and how organized the night was. Our wedding package included the DJ, Photography and Videograhpy; we couldn't be more please with how everything turned out. My husband and I felt we could it all over again the next night; that's how great it was. Antun's, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. See you guys on our next trip back to NY.

2017-04-01T20:17:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we had so much fun with you on New Year's Eve!!! Hope you like the pics we posted

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Up l

gghjgood

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Nicole H

My daughters sweet sixteen was December 2, 2016. Big shout out to the entire staff at Antun's of Queens Village. You all helped me make this night magical for My daughter. Her sweet sixteen was absolutely amazing and perfect. Patti & Shanice were awesome, thank you Micky, Gina... Read More and everyone else who helped to make this night perfect for her. Her sweet sixteen was a night she won't ever forget. Everything from the decorations to the food exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend or have another event at Antun's of Queens Village it was worth every penny.

2017-04-01T20:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much I will be sure to tell Shanie, Patty and Gina they will be happy

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Esther C

My wedding was scheduled on November 26, 2016 and Antuns did a beautiful job. Everyone welcomed my husband and I in as we walked into the venue. Although I was very anxious, Doris the bridal attendant and the staff made me feel less worried., and told me "We got this!". They... Read More made us feel so welcomed and the cocktail hour food was amazing and the dessert! The maitron-D was awesome, had everyone up and all the guests had a wonderful time! My friends also said they would like to have their wedding at Antuns in the future also! I would definitely recommend Antuns to anyone!

2017-04-01T20:19:15 Response from the vendor

I love it! "We Got This" is how we roll :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Megan T

We used Antuns for our wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding night. Everything was perfect. Mickey and Cynthia really went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They are with you on your wedding day step by step to make sure... Read More everything is perfect. Also during the process of planning your wedding they are very accommodating and very quick to reply. I would recommend Antuns to anyone.

2017-04-01T20:19:43 Response from the vendor

Thank so much we are happy you loved everything

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Regina A

This is my second review just had to say again how amazing my wedding day was!!!! Best venue ever!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-04-01T20:19:51 Response from the vendor

Awesome!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katrina B

Where do I begin, I only gave 5 stars simply because that's the highest ranking amount, however the rating exceeds 5 stars.. First and foremost I want to thank Gina, Pattie, Mickey, and Tamara for making my wedding all that I could ask for and more. I was very nervous... Read More however, the staff at Antuns made me feel like a Queen on my wedding day. Tamara who was my bridal assistant was so attentive towards me. She helped me more than I could have ever imagined. Anything that I needed she was there. Tamara was by far the best and was there literally by my slide every step of the way. I appreciate everything from the bottom of my heart . It was an extra ordinary experience and I am so happy that I chose to have my wedding at your venue. I wish that I could get married all over again as the experience was so wonderful.

2017-04-01T20:20:30 Response from the vendor

ok so 10 Stars would be great!!! Thank Thank Thank You! Tamara i know loved you too!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Laura P

"Best wedding I ever attended!!!” this was said by my wedding photographer, who has done hundreds of weddings. Thanks to Antun's great staff, my wedding day was the best day of my life. They made everything so easy. They did all the hard work. I did not have to worry about a... Read More thing. I am forever grateful to them for making my once in a lifetime day truly memorable. All my guests loved the food, the room, the DJ, the ambiance, pretty much they loved everything. I heard over and over from many of my guests that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Patti, my Maître D, was the best. Doris my Bridal Attendant was unbelievable. They made everything flow flawlessly. I do not know what I would have done without them. Love Always, Mrs. Laura Morand

2017-04-01T20:20:57 Response from the vendor

The Best is always the goal! Thank You

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Shannon R

There is no venue better than Antuns!!! They went above and beyond beyond to make my day wonderful and beautiful would never go anywhere else for any of my functions.. Patty, Joe, Dominique , Gina and of course Mickey were just a few who made my day special from day one: the... Read More food is awesome especially the oxtails omg. I just really can't say enough to explain how wonderful they are....if you're looking for a venue that's about more than just business thy will treat you like you're family then Antuns is the place to be. I was able to view my bridesmaid and groomsmen from the bridal suite it was amazing.

2017-04-01T20:22:06 Response from the vendor

The oxtail are OMG!! Thank You

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sabrina M

We got married at Antun’s on September 11, 2015. As we approach our one-year anniversary, we are overjoyed thinking about the wonderful experience we had at Antun’s. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful. The staff at Antun’s was exceptional and extremely professional.... Read More They made sure no stone was unturned. We truly felt like a King and a Queen for the day. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food. Antun’s thank you for the pretty memories that will be with us for a lifetime. Mickie, Cynthia, Sam and Dominique you guys rock!!! We wish we could get married at Antun’s over and over again!!! We are forever grateful, Keith and Sabrina Morris

2017-04-01T20:22:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Keith and Sabrina! We treat you like a "King" here

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Venee B

We can not thank the wonderful staff at Antun's enough! We began planning our wedding with Antun's back in 2014 but postponed due to a lost in our family. Antun's was very understanding. When we resumed we spoke to Gina Hill, who was very helpful throughout our planning process.... Read More She made herself available via email and telephone so as to address our questions or concerns and offered us various budget-friendly options. Gina later introduced us to Mickey, her manger, who assured us that our special day will run like a well oiled machine. Antun's award-winning staff was AMAZING and well deserving of their many accolades.Patty, our maitre d', was fantastic and very attentive to our needs. Although we missed the cocktail hour while taking pictures, Patty surprised us with food packed aside to take with us home. Doris, my bridal attendant, was very patient with me every step of the way. Like when I needed her to locate my missing bridesmaids or the moments when I thought I was being overbearing, she was understanding and assured me that I was far from being a "bridezilla".The food attendants and chefs were great. We wish we had more of the parmesan crusted tilapia. Our guess had a ball! Antun’s recognition is not just hype, they truly earned every award. We wish you all the best and hope to come back in the future.Thank you from Mr. & Mrs.Wilkins xoxo

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Clarissa C

Honestly, if I could give more stars I would. My wedding date was August 21, 2016 and I had both the ceremony and the reception at Antun's. Mickey was our coordinator and he did an excellent job. His customer service was great and the staff members were also great. Dominique... Read More was my Bridal Attendant and she was awesome. I didn't have to ask for anything. She stayed close and really made me feel like royalty. She helped in every way from pinning me into my dress to making sure my bridesmaids were comfortable. Patty was amazing during the reception. My reception was flawless. They even had vegan choices for my parents and people are still raving about the cocktail hour. I also got an all inclusive package with DJ and Photographer and this saved me a lot of headache. I strongly recommend this venue.

Meet The Events Director

Mickey

Planning Weddings is my passion. Our goal is to make sure the couple has a stress free experience. Me and my team will do the work for you.