The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Antun's has been a Queens icon for almost 70 years and its roster of famous guests is impressive; American luminaries such as the Kennedy clan and President Clinton have used its lavish event spaces to host major events. With its reputation for exceptional service and flexibility for parties from between 100 and 800 guests, Antun's is an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor wedding celebrations in the boroughs.

Couples who plan a wedding at Antun's can choose from the following banquet rooms and event spaces:

Montauk Liberty Gardens. Secluded and gated for privacy, the Montauk Liberty Gardens are the ultimate in elegant outdoor venues in the area. With private parking and seating for up to 300 guests, Montauk Gardens gives you the flexibility to create the ceremony you've always imagined.

The Palm East Room. Featuring an over-sized polished dance floor and huge sparkling chandelier, the Palm East Room has brick accents and neutral decor to highlight your wedding palette.

The Princess Cotillion Room. This elegant room includes a huge dance floor and banks of generously sized windows for plenty of natural light. Midnight blue drapes add to the sophisticated feel for your evening events.

The Patio. This smaller event space also includes a polished floor and boasts a lovely paned skylight for a touch of refinement.

The Venetian Room. With its subtle fresh green decor and polished light wood floors, the Venetian Room sets the stage for a lively reception.

The President Room. Sparkling chandeliers, rich architectural details, brick accents and an oversized dance floor make the President Room a suitable choice for your polished reception.

The Empire Room. This elegantly appointed space is ideal for intimate wedding celebrations of up to 60 guests.

Antun's is an all-inclusive wedding venue that takes the stress out of wedding planning. Couples receive assistance from a free wedding coordinator to guide them through every step of the way. All wedding packages also include:

• Free private parking
  • A bridal suite for the bride and her attendants
  • Assistance choosing from a preferred list of wedding professionals
  • A custom-created catering package including kosher options
  • Cocktail hour with hot and cold displayed hors d'oeuvres
  • Bar package created with your needs in mind

All venue fees must be paid seven days in advance of the event. No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought in, including the wedding cake. All catering items must be provided by Antun's. Any outside wedding professionals selected must carry a minimum of $1,000,000 liability insurance.

Select from these extra perks to make an Antun's wedding even more memorable:

• Host the rehearsal dinner in the Empire Room with a custom menu
  • Throw a wedding brunch the morning after for guests
  • Make a dramatic garden entrance down a staircase strewn with rose petals

ONLY Venue to WIN best of weddings 6 yrs ina row!!

Antun's is the ONLY Venue New York to WIN best of Weddings 6 yrs in a row running. Historic Antun’s is a leading Event Planning and Catering Service in Queens, NY, that provides beautiful facilities and the highest quality event catering services in Queens and Brooklyn. Our specialties are wedding receptions, Sweet 16 parties, and many types of corporate events. Our five event halls accommodate 60 to 800 guests. A Few Key Benefits of Using Antun’s for Your Wedding, Sweet 16 and Event Catering Free On-Site Event Coordinator at your service We Treat You like Family with friendly 5-star service Great Food and extensive menu choices Free Parking Also specializing in Allergy Friendly, Vegan or Vegetarian Menu Solutions.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

96-43 Springfield Blvd, Queens, NY (718) 468-6400

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

We are so grateful to Antun's staff and their dedication to excellent service. Our event was one full of lifetime memories, beautiful decor, exceptional staff services and an overall great time! If you want the best, go to the best and Antun's definitely will give you the best... Read More of everything for your event. Special thanks to my bridal attendant, Dominique, she was with me through every step of the way carefully ensuring I looked picture perfect. Also Patty and Mickey who guided my husband and I through every step of our event and everything proceeded seamlessly! Thank you again! You made our wedding perfect! It was everything we dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Sarah D

Planning a wedding is such a personal experience. I am so happy and grateful that Antun's was recommended to me. They made our wedding seamless with appearance of effortless elegance. They took my thoughts and ideas and made them into reality with ease. The venue is amazing... Read More and my husband and I could not be more pleased. My consultant Cyntia was great. I was grateful for all the advice/suggestions she gave to make my event the more special. Sam, Mickey and my attendant were also on point and were the driving force behind keeping everything running smoothly. The food was great and their newly renovated garden where we took pictures was beautiful and great and the perfect location for ceremonies and pictures. Many thanks to the entire staff at Antun's for making our wedding special and giving us, our parents and guests a lifetime of memories!!! Kudos to Antun’s for a job well done and would highly recommend Antun's for your special events.

2016-05-21T11:02:40 Response from the vendor

Thank so much being on point is what we strive fro every wedding! We are glad we made everything special for you.

Perfect Place

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

This place is AWESOME, from the service to the food to everything!!! My husband and i could not be happier. The garden is beautiful and wonderful to take pictures in. The food was GREAT! Cynthia, Doris, Mark and Mickey were all God send. They were able to accommodate all our... Read More requests and worked with us to make sure our day went off without any issues. They helped us so much and they were all very processional. If you have any special occasion to celebrate i highly recommend Antuns. If i could give them 10 stars i would. this place is perfection.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Denise M

This place looks like a funeral home. Not only do they feed you off rolled out carts like zoo animals, the decor is a nightmare. Wait staff are nice and presentable. Owner kept lurking around near room like a hawk. He was rude and pushy to guests. They will do anything for... Read More money. I could see the fakeness behind management. Unpleasant to deal with.

2017-04-01T20:16:22 Response from the vendor

Considering you put your wedding is in 2018 I can only assume this is a fake review. Everyone who has actually been here knows we truly care about all our couples and their guests.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Melissa B

My husband and I had our dream wedding ceremony and reception on 12/31/2016 at Antun's. It was truly a magical night to remember. We can't find enough words to thank the staff members who were a part of our journey to the altar especially Doris, Michelle, and my new buddy,... Read More Mickey. You guys treated us like royalty. You are absolutely the best. Despite insurmountable odds we planned our wedding from Texas. With no stone left unturned the staff at Antun's brought all of our plans in to fruition. From the first contact to the end of my reception was exceptional. We personally worked with Mickey and he went above and beyond to bring our vision to reality. Every question or adjustment we needed was granted. We had a smooth and wonderful experience planning our wedding long distance. We are so thankful! The night of our wedding was so dreamy, we had helped and clear guidance all through the night. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful the room looked, how great the food was and how organized the night was. Our wedding package included the DJ, Photography and Videograhpy; we couldn't be more please with how everything turned out. My husband and I felt we could it all over again the next night; that's how great it was. Antun's, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. See you guys on our next trip back to NY.

2017-04-01T20:17:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we had so much fun with you on New Year's Eve!!! Hope you like the pics we posted

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 aakkk l

gghjgood

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Nicole H

My daughters sweet sixteen was December 2, 2016. Big shout out to the entire staff at Antun's of Queens Village. You all helped me make this night magical for My daughter. Her sweet sixteen was absolutely amazing and perfect. Patti & Shanice were awesome, thank you Micky, Gina... Read More and everyone else who helped to make this night perfect for her. Her sweet sixteen was a night she won't ever forget. Everything from the decorations to the food exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend or have another event at Antun's of Queens Village it was worth every penny.

2017-04-01T20:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much I will be sure to tell Shanie, Patty and Gina they will be happy

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Esther C

My wedding was scheduled on November 26, 2016 and Antuns did a beautiful job. Everyone welcomed my husband and I in as we walked into the venue. Although I was very anxious, Doris the bridal attendant and the staff made me feel less worried., and told me "We got this!". They... Read More made us feel so welcomed and the cocktail hour food was amazing and the dessert! The maitron-D was awesome, had everyone up and all the guests had a wonderful time! My friends also said they would like to have their wedding at Antuns in the future also! I would definitely recommend Antuns to anyone!

2017-04-01T20:19:15 Response from the vendor

I love it! "We Got This" is how we roll :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Megan T

We used Antuns for our wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding night. Everything was perfect. Mickey and Cynthia really went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They are with you on your wedding day step by step to make sure... Read More everything is perfect. Also during the process of planning your wedding they are very accommodating and very quick to reply. I would recommend Antuns to anyone.

2017-04-01T20:19:43 Response from the vendor

Thank so much we are happy you loved everything

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Regina A

This is my second review just had to say again how amazing my wedding day was!!!! Best venue ever!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-04-01T20:19:51 Response from the vendor

Awesome!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katrina B

Where do I begin, I only gave 5 stars simply because that's the highest ranking amount, however the rating exceeds 5 stars.. First and foremost I want to thank Gina, Pattie, Mickey, and Tamara for making my wedding all that I could ask for and more. I was very nervous... Read More however, the staff at Antuns made me feel like a Queen on my wedding day. Tamara who was my bridal assistant was so attentive towards me. She helped me more than I could have ever imagined. Anything that I needed she was there. Tamara was by far the best and was there literally by my slide every step of the way. I appreciate everything from the bottom of my heart . It was an extra ordinary experience and I am so happy that I chose to have my wedding at your venue. I wish that I could get married all over again as the experience was so wonderful.

2017-04-01T20:20:30 Response from the vendor

ok so 10 Stars would be great!!! Thank Thank Thank You! Tamara i know loved you too!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Laura P

"Best wedding I ever attended!!!” this was said by my wedding photographer, who has done hundreds of weddings. Thanks to Antun's great staff, my wedding day was the best day of my life. They made everything so easy. They did all the hard work. I did not have to worry about a... Read More thing. I am forever grateful to them for making my once in a lifetime day truly memorable. All my guests loved the food, the room, the DJ, the ambiance, pretty much they loved everything. I heard over and over from many of my guests that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Patti, my Maître D, was the best. Doris my Bridal Attendant was unbelievable. They made everything flow flawlessly. I do not know what I would have done without them. Love Always, Mrs. Laura Morand

2017-04-01T20:20:57 Response from the vendor

The Best is always the goal! Thank You

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Shannon R

There is no venue better than Antuns!!! They went above and beyond beyond to make my day wonderful and beautiful would never go anywhere else for any of my functions.. Patty, Joe, Dominique , Gina and of course Mickey were just a few who made my day special from day one: the... Read More food is awesome especially the oxtails omg. I just really can't say enough to explain how wonderful they are....if you're looking for a venue that's about more than just business thy will treat you like you're family then Antuns is the place to be. I was able to view my bridesmaid and groomsmen from the bridal suite it was amazing.

2017-04-01T20:22:06 Response from the vendor

The oxtail are OMG!! Thank You

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sabrina M

We got married at Antun’s on September 11, 2015. As we approach our one-year anniversary, we are overjoyed thinking about the wonderful experience we had at Antun’s. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful. The staff at Antun’s was exceptional and extremely professional.... Read More They made sure no stone was unturned. We truly felt like a King and a Queen for the day. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food. Antun’s thank you for the pretty memories that will be with us for a lifetime. Mickie, Cynthia, Sam and Dominique you guys rock!!! We wish we could get married at Antun’s over and over again!!! We are forever grateful, Keith and Sabrina Morris

2017-04-01T20:22:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Keith and Sabrina! We treat you like a "King" here

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Venee B

We can not thank the wonderful staff at Antun's enough! We began planning our wedding with Antun's back in 2014 but postponed due to a lost in our family. Antun's was very understanding. When we resumed we spoke to Gina Hill, who was very helpful throughout our planning process.... Read More She made herself available via email and telephone so as to address our questions or concerns and offered us various budget-friendly options. Gina later introduced us to Mickey, her manger, who assured us that our special day will run like a well oiled machine. Antun's award-winning staff was AMAZING and well deserving of their many accolades.Patty, our maitre d', was fantastic and very attentive to our needs. Although we missed the cocktail hour while taking pictures, Patty surprised us with food packed aside to take with us home. Doris, my bridal attendant, was very patient with me every step of the way. Like when I needed her to locate my missing bridesmaids or the moments when I thought I was being overbearing, she was understanding and assured me that I was far from being a "bridezilla".The food attendants and chefs were great. We wish we had more of the parmesan crusted tilapia. Our guess had a ball! Antun’s recognition is not just hype, they truly earned every award. We wish you all the best and hope to come back in the future.Thank you from Mr. & Mrs.Wilkins xoxo

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Clarissa C

Honestly, if I could give more stars I would. My wedding date was August 21, 2016 and I had both the ceremony and the reception at Antun's. Mickey was our coordinator and he did an excellent job. His customer service was great and the staff members were also great. Dominique... Read More was my Bridal Attendant and she was awesome. I didn't have to ask for anything. She stayed close and really made me feel like royalty. She helped in every way from pinning me into my dress to making sure my bridesmaids were comfortable. Patty was amazing during the reception. My reception was flawless. They even had vegan choices for my parents and people are still raving about the cocktail hour. I also got an all inclusive package with DJ and Photographer and this saved me a lot of headache. I strongly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Tarelle H

Antun's was all around amazing! I had my wedding there on August 6th, 2016. The attention and quality of service they provide each couple is exquisite! Other venues can't compare to that! To me, going above and beyond to make the bride and groom happy should be the #1 priority... Read More and Antun's does just that! Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Shunere R

As i write this review tears are in my eyes. My now husband and i went to Antuns 3 weeks before our wedding. Our previous venue in New jersey got evicted without our knowledge, leaving us angry, hurt and out of our deposit money and a venue. We found them on theknot.com and... Read More was able to meet them the next day. We met with a bridal consultant Gina Hill and the General manager Mickey. Immediately they were AMAZING. They asked our budget and the rest is history. They were never pushy, rude or unprofessional to us in any way. Let me list a few small things these people did that just sets them aside from the rest and meant so much to us. - a week before our wedding we had problems with the final down payment, we thought that was it. we called mickey and instead of just shunning us, he said just come with our place cards. We were greeted with glasses of moscato and they once again eased our nerves and we worked it out. - we had problems picking a first dance song, they emailed us some amazing suggestions!! fast forward to our wedding day (8-25-16), everything was PERFECT. My attendant was named Dom (dominique). She was soooo cool and down to earth. She helped me stay calm, always made sure i was ok ad even when i thought i lost my garter,she got down on the floor..sat down got up under my dress and made sure it was secure lol. i didn't even need my made of honor. The ceremony was done out in the backyard and it was a big hit with our family and friends. Before i made my grand entrance, Mickey had a live feed on is phone showing me everything happening down stairs. Gina made sure to see me the day of my wedding,made sure she said goodbye before she left. Our Maitre D sammy was also amazing. We included our ring bearer the day of and Sammy had no problem, everything was just so amazing i could go on and on and on!! DO NOT HESITATE, ANTUNS IS THE BEST. PERFECT LOCATION ( YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF QUEENS) AMAZING PROFESSIONAL STAFF, GREAT PRICES, AMAZING FOOD. 5 stars, you will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Dana S

Doris! Amazing and exceptional! She was the best bridal attendent that a girl could ever want! I am so appreciative and grateful to her! Thank you Cyntia for being an angel and Richard you are the best hands down. Exceptional service and great food!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Kathi S

I just want to say antuns you are the best, you help to make my wedding day the best day of my life, from your staff right down to the food, just the best. I had a great time, as I walked down those beautiful stairs to meet my groom I was just in amazement of how beautiful my... Read More ceremony was, thank you! And not to mention my reception JESUS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! GINA& MICKY THANKS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! Dores you are great in ever way!!!! Kathi & doyen... Mr. & Mrs. Smith!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

I was a bridesmaid in my friends Kathi and Doyen's wedding on July 24,2016 and the staff was very nice and attentive to all of our needs and the food was great as well. Thank you for the great experience.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Kathi and Doyen smith recently had a wedding at the location and I can tell you from experience it was a blast. The set up was amazing, organized the staff were professional and treated everyone with respect. The food was amazing and affordable. Everyone had a blast. 5 stars... Read More to the Antuns.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Bilan S

To Mickey, Doris, Patty, Shakira and the Entire Antun's Family... I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!! From my initial appointment Mickey was very accommodating. I could not have picked a better venue for my special day. The attention to detail to make your day go... Read More as smooth as possible and keep you relaxed at the same time, I couldn't ask for more. My bridal attendant Doris was the BEST, she helped from my arrival, to putting on my dress and any request or need she was right by my side. My ceremony was a dream come true and my reception was amazing. The food, drinks and decor were impeccable. I would recommend this place to everyone and looking forward to planning a future event with you guys!! Thank you...Thank you..Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

My husband and I got married at Antuns on July 3rd, 2016. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception there. The staff at Antuns was absolutely amazing. They made sure my husband and I were okay from the minute we stepped out of the limo. They also made sure our guest was... Read More okay. I felt like they were family from the minute we decided to have our wedding there last summer and that feeling was greater during our wedding day. Cynthia Valdez was our wedding coordinator. She is absolutely amazing. She responded to all of my questions and catered to my needs. She was very responsive and gave me honest and professional feedback whenever I needed. Mickey is also amazing. Not only is he funny and does an excellent job with making everyone feel comfortable, he is extremely professional and knows his STUFF!!!!! It was a joy working with someone who wanted our wedding to be just as flawless as we did. My bridal attendant Doris was EVERYTHING!!!!! From the moment I stepped out of the limo she was by my side. She made me laugh, she made me feel comfortable, and she made sure my dress was okay the entire night. She constantly kept me updated with everything that was going on and made it her business to make sure I had everything that I needed. Patty was also amazing. She kept things running smoothly. She made sure everyone was in place and where they needed to be at all times. Tamara, another staff member was awesome as well. Overall, Antuns is a very classy and professional business. The staff takes their jobs very seriously and makes it a point to make sure your day is everything you want it to be. Our wedding day was beautiful with no stress at all thanks to Micky and the rest of the staff at Antuns.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Ada S

I gave them one star because I couldn't give them zero. I walked in to receive a quote for my 2016 wedding. Immediately I got the feeling the the staff at this facility where rude. I was placed in a office room and two employees proceeded to collect my information and start... Read More talking about their different packages. Once I ask them questions about what there packages included, I felt like the employee became kinda rude and seemed a little uneducated on the procedures of this hall. According to her I was unable to have a cake tasting, or scale down from a open bar. Another employee did walk in and then mentioned that we "where able" to have those accommodations done, but by this point I was already getting a bad feeling about this facility. They continued to show me the venue which although very big and spacious it was not up to par with their prices. Once we returned back to the office the employee continues to get the manager which I assumed was to answer my question that I had on the cake and open bar. He walked in and completely made me feel uncomfortable with his approach. He started asking me about my budget, why I had a problem about the cake. I completely was taken back. We sat in that office for 30 min and I felt like I was receiving the third degree. I was only looking for a quote and I can tell u that by just a first impression of the staff and management I will be taking my business elsewhere.

2016-05-21T11:09:31 Response from the vendor

We have reached out to you and so has TheKnot.com to address your concerns but you seem to be ignoring both of us. You never used our services here and I can a sure you that the staff here is always interested in the needs... Read Less Read More

Meet The Events Director

Mickey

Planning Weddings is my passion. Our goal is to make sure the couple has a stress free experience. Me and my team will do the work for you.