Book Your Wedding with Antuns

A BACKYARD IN QUEENS, NY

Antun's has been a Queens icon for almost 70 years and its roster of famous guests is impressive; American luminaries such as the Kennedy clan and President Clinton have used its lavish event spaces to host major events. With its reputation for exceptional service and flexibility for parties from between 100 and 800 guests, Antun's is an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor wedding celebrations in the boroughs.

Couples who plan a wedding at Antun's can choose from the following banquet rooms and event spaces:

Montauk Liberty Gardens. Secluded and gated for privacy, the Montauk Liberty Gardens are the ultimate in elegant outdoor venues in the area. With private parking and seating for up to 300 guests, Montauk Gardens gives you the flexibility to create the ceremony you've always imagined.

The Palm East Room. Featuring an over-sized polished dance floor and huge sparkling chandelier, the Palm East Room has brick accents and neutral decor to highlight your wedding palette.

The Princess Cotillion Room. This elegant room includes a huge dance floor and banks of generously sized windows for plenty of natural light. Midnight blue drapes add to the sophisticated feel for your evening events.

The Patio. This smaller event space also includes a polished floor and boasts a lovely paned skylight for a touch of refinement.

The Venetian Room. With its subtle fresh green decor and polished light wood floors, the Venetian Room sets the stage for a lively reception.

The President Room. Sparkling chandeliers, rich architectural details, brick accents and an oversized dance floor make the President Room a suitable choice for your polished reception.

The Empire Room. This elegantly appointed space is ideal for intimate wedding celebrations of up to 60 guests.

Antun's is an all-inclusive wedding venue that takes the stress out of wedding planning. Couples receive assistance from a free wedding coordinator to guide them through every step of the way. All wedding packages also include:

• Free private parking
  • A bridal suite for the bride and her attendants
  • Assistance choosing from a preferred list of wedding professionals
  • A custom-created catering package including kosher options
  • Cocktail hour with hot and cold displayed hors d'oeuvres
  • Bar package created with your needs in mind

All venue fees must be paid seven days in advance of the event. No outside food, beverage or alcohol may be brought in, including the wedding cake. All catering items must be provided by Antun's. Any outside wedding professionals selected must carry a minimum of $1,000,000 liability insurance.

Select from these extra perks to make an Antun's wedding even more memorable:

• Host the rehearsal dinner in the Empire Room with a custom menu
  • Throw a wedding brunch the morning after for guests
  • Make a dramatic garden entrance down a staircase strewn with rose petals

ONLY Venue to WIN best of weddings 6 yrs ina row!!

Antun's is the ONLY Venue New York to WIN best of Weddings 6 yrs in a row running. Historic Antun’s is a leading Event Planning and Catering Service in Queens, NY, that provides beautiful facilities and the highest quality event catering services in Queens and Brooklyn. Our specialties are wedding receptions, Sweet 16 parties, and many types of corporate events. Our five event halls accommodate 60 to 800 guests. A Few Key Benefits of Using Antun’s for Your Wedding, Sweet 16 and Event Catering Free On-Site Event Coordinator at your service We Treat You like Family with friendly 5-star service Great Food and extensive menu choices Free Parking Also specializing in Allergy Friendly, Vegan or Vegetarian Menu Solutions.

• Outdoor - Covered

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

96-43 Springfield Blvd, Queens, NY (718) 468-6400

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Serlindra M

Antuns is the BEST! My husband and I had a wonderful experience. From the planning and organizing, Antuns was great in helping to make our BIG DAY a success. We literally just had to show up. They did everything. The food was so delicious. My guests are stilling talking about... Read More the everything tasted great. And the Mac & Cheese Bar- a pure HIT! All the staff at Antuns are so wonderful. They really catered to my husband and I as well as my guests. Special Shoutout to: Michelle (banquet consultant), Patti (Bridal Attendant), Shanice (Bridal Attendant) and Mickey (Event Coordinator and the ultimate Go to Guy!). Michelle thanks for sugguesting the new rhinestone bows and the Mac & Cheese Bar. Patti and Shanice thanks so much for making sure I was ok the whole night and was fed and looked pretty. You ladies rock! And my dearest Mickey- Mickey is just Awesome! He really knows how to make everything flow the right way. Antuns I will forever be grateful for the gratitude and support you've show me, my husband and guests. Thanks for giving me the experience of a lifetime by welcoming me with open arms into your doors. Thanks for making me feel like a true Queen on my Wedding Day and making all my dreams come true. It was everything that I've ever wanted and hoped for. Madison Wedding (07.20.2017)

2017-08-06T11:16:57 Response from the vendor

MAC & CHEESE BAR WAS EPIC!!!!!!! Thank you so Much. And Thank you for Singing "Hey Mickey" at the end of the night. You guys were awesome!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Sarah D

Planning a wedding is such a personal experience. I am so happy and grateful that Antun's was recommended to me. They made our wedding seamless with appearance of effortless elegance. They took my thoughts and ideas and made them into reality with ease. The venue is amazing... Read More and my husband and I could not be more pleased. My consultant Cyntia was great. I was grateful for all the advice/suggestions she gave to make my event the more special. Sam, Mickey and my attendant were also on point and were the driving force behind keeping everything running smoothly. The food was great and their newly renovated garden where we took pictures was beautiful and great and the perfect location for ceremonies and pictures. Many thanks to the entire staff at Antun's for making our wedding special and giving us, our parents and guests a lifetime of memories!!! Kudos to Antun’s for a job well done and would highly recommend Antun's for your special events.

2016-05-21T11:02:40 Response from the vendor

Thank so much being on point is what we strive fro every wedding! We are glad we made everything special for you.

Perfect Place

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

This place is AWESOME, from the service to the food to everything!!! My husband and i could not be happier. The garden is beautiful and wonderful to take pictures in. The food was GREAT! Cynthia, Doris, Mark and Mickey were all God send. They were able to accommodate all our... Read More requests and worked with us to make sure our day went off without any issues. They helped us so much and they were all very processional. If you have any special occasion to celebrate i highly recommend Antuns. If i could give them 10 stars i would. this place is perfection.

2017-10-21T21:24:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much your kid words are so appreciated. We are happy we were able to accommodate all your requests

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Vanessa S

My husband and I along with some friends decided to spend our New Years Eve for the first time at Autuns and we were not disappointed. From the time we walked in we felt welcomed. We were escorted to our table and was pleased to see how beautiful the table was decorated. From... Read More the food, DJ, Presentation of the special desserts, saxophone player serenading the crowd, MC getting everyone up to dance, fun photo booth, ice bar made of ice, and parting gifts from Autuns was more than I could have imagine. My Friends and I are still talking about what a great time we had and we will definitely be back next year along with many more of our friends. The $125.00 that we paid was well spent. Thank you staff for making our night a great one and a night to remember. I will definitely be preparing all my friends to get ready for 2019. Job well done!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jenner F

My wedding was very nice and organized with the help of my beautiful mother and mother in law. Thanks to Doris, Erica and Tamara they were all at my every need and fulfilled every request. Thanks so much guys.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shontaye H

I love antuns they are the best venue to anything there

2017-10-21T21:24:38 Response from the vendor

Awww thank you we love you too

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Bobby C

We had a reunion at Antuns Queens Village NY on September 21st 2017. I was very impressed with their professionalism from the start to the finish. As far as the event which was around 200 people in the main dining room, the food, and service was 150% above the norm. Almost... Read More every person who attended the event either called, emailed, or texted the the food and service was outstanding. Would recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a big event. Joe and Mickey make things really easy and stress free. Richie our Matre'd was also fantastic, and his staff was excellent. Thank You Joe and Mickey for a memorable time. We will definitely be back.

2017-10-21T21:25:07 Response from the vendor

Wow 150% above thanks so much we can not wait for you to come back again!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tennille S

PERFECT VENUE !! for the PERFECT!! wedding. Antuns is truly an amazing venue, they gave us the wedding of our dreams , where do I begin... the service was OUTSTANDING and Food so delicious, our guest can't stop raving about how impressed and wonderful the experience was ... and... Read More they didn't just say that to be nice ,overall it WAS and IS THE BEST!! I can't even tell you how many times I've been to the venue before my big day to add ideas and each time I came by they were so welcoming. They are all pros! ,they treat you like family and genuinely care. MICKEY !! ( Event Director) such a STAR !! ⭐️ he himself made sure everything was perfect with my day . He even made sure I took a few deep breaths before walking out in front of my guest and future husband ... (😭) lol . My Bridal Attendant Brianna OMG !!! I have so many great things to say about her but I'll be short 🤗She is SUPER!! Best ever she made sure I was taken care of ,she was extremely attentive, not only to me but to my bridal party and husband . Thank you's to Deeanna and Gina (consultants) for the laughs and making sure I touched on every detail to ensure that my wedding looked stunning. THANK-YOU !! Antuns ... we both are truly Grateful for all the staff has done for us to make sure our day was not only special but amazingly AWESOME !! 👏

2017-10-21T21:30:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Perfection is always the goal! We will be sure to tell Brianna and the rest of the team how happy you are! You are welcome

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kenae S

I was married in July 2017... I was amazed from the first time I visited Antuns. Every detail I asked for was done. My cake was exactly as I dreamed it would be. The staff was amazing especially Shanie. Idk if I spelled her name right but she was the best. She took care of... Read More me from the minute I walked into the bridal suite until I exited the hall that night. Mickey made sure everything was to perfection. My wedding was very beautiful and my guests were treated excellent. Thank you Antuns for making my day 100% stressless!!

2017-10-21T21:31:37 Response from the vendor

YES!!! 100% stressless!!! That is the way it should be! We are so happy that you love everything

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Judy A

Our day was perfect because Patty and Victoria made sure that every little detail was taken care of. The food was excellent, everyone loved it. The cake was beautiful and tasted great. We are so happy that we decided to have our reception at Antun's. Thank you for making our day... Read More everything that we wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Dene D

We wouldn't change one thing about our wedding!!! Antuns was absolutely AMAZING! It was truly my fairytale wedding. The planning was seamless. Mickey and Samantha made sure everything we wanted and envisioned our wedding being was put in effect. The day of Patty and her team... Read More were super attentive!!!! They never left our side, they made sure everything ran smoothly, down to keeping an eye on out 2 year olds (who were all over the place). A special thank you to those ladies, we appreciate you more than you would ever know. And the food, my lord the food was to die for! A week later and I'm still having dreams about their delicious spread lol. We've been receiving calls non stop telling us how beautiful our wedding was and just how much fun everyone had. The venue itself is an amazing sight. We held our ceremony in their liberty garden and the only thing we needed to add were rose petals down the aisle, it was so breath taking on its own. If there were a way to give 10 stars antuns would receive it from us. Thank you for making our day magical! Love the Davis Family

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 LisaMarie M

So, the only important thing you need to know is there's a mac and cheese bar. If you're nit-picky and that's not enough to convince you that Antun's in the bomb, the service was phenomenal from top to bottom--they worked with us with a huge group (including some random last... Read More minute guest changes and plus ones) and just generally made sure our day was as weird and fun as we are.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nicole J

Antuns, this place is amazing. Your wedding will be on of the most important days of your life and if you should trust anyone with it I would trust Antuns. August 26, 2017 meant so much more to me and to see how everyone made that evening exceptional makes me shed tears of joy.... Read More I really cannot say enough about how accommodating and how simply amazing the team at Antuns is. From my initial vision with Michelle, to my next visit with Mikey and to have it all come together on the day with my awesome bridal attendant Brianna, it was just amazing. It was worth every single penny, it was so good it made me want to do it again, lol. Antuns will have a special place in my heart for making my special day all I wanted and more. Thank you all and I really really love you guys.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Rowan T

My wife and I had a great time. It surpassed our expectations. The service excellent, the food was prepared and the presentation was awesome. we had a great time ,our families loved it. I would definitely recommend Antun's to everyone. Thanks Antun's

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Anntrada G

I would like to thank Antuns for my beautiful wedding. The service was amazing, Mickey was the best. Shout out to my bridal attendant Shani who was reliable and professional she never left my side. My family felt like royalty. Thank you so much!

2017-08-06T11:11:39 Response from the vendor

You are Royalty when you are here! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Grecian H

I am so happy that we chose Antun's as our wedding venue! From the time that I met Micky and my consultant Michelle, I knew that we made the right choice. The attention that they paid to detail surpasses none. Everyone was so professional and my bridal attendant Shaunie could... Read More work for the Queen, First Lady or heads of state because that is how she made me feel! Our maitre d' was on point and kept the crowd moving. Thank you again team!!! Arthur and I are so grateful to you for making our day magical!

2017-08-06T11:14:21 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you picked us too! Funny you should say that Shanie use to work for the Duchess of Cambridge.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Natalia S

Our wedding was a dream come true! The whole staff was extremely helpful & courteous. Doris the bridal attendant was great! I got my dress dirty before cocktail hour was even over and she went above & beyond to make sure I looked perfect for the reception! Patty the Maitre'D... Read More was wonderful, she made sure I did everything I wanted to do. She informed me of everything that was going to take place so I knew where to go and what to do. The food was delicious, my favorite was the cocktail hour!!!!! Thank you to the whole staff and to Mickey for making our wedding an unforgettable day !

2017-08-06T11:15:24 Response from the vendor

Making your dream a reality warms our heart!! Thank you for sharing your wedding day with us.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017

I had my retirement party at Antun's and all my friends and family were impressed with the venue the staff and specially the food. Richie was our MD assigned to us for the evening and he was excellent to ensure everything went well. Sammy also assisted. Everyone who I dealt with... Read More at Antun's were extremely professional my event was flawless

2017-08-06T11:19:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we hope to see you for your next event

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Shayla F

Thanks a million times over to Antuns. Their staff supplied extraordinary service, the food was out of this world and the decor and ambiance was perfect. Mickey and Ginas attention detail, plus Pats assistance the day of were the icing on the cake. They along with Doris and... Read More Brianna made sure our wedding day was exactly how we dreamed it to be. If you want the oppurtunity to enjoy yourself and party on your wedding day, you should definitely choose Antuns.

2017-08-06T11:19:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you 2 Million! 7/7/17 will be a day we never forget!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lyshawn C

They're the best I had my wedding here and everything was AMAZING.

2017-08-06T11:20:08 Response from the vendor

You are the Best! Thanks so much

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Gabrielle R

My husband and I got married at Antuns this past Memorial Day weekend. Although I deeply wanted a garden wedding outdoors it rained that day, not just rain but hard crazy thunderstorms. Despite the rain Mickey was able to bring my vision to life indoors with romantic lighting... Read More and rose petals alongside the isle with twinkle lights underneath. It was more magical than I could have imagined. We also got to take a few pictures on the deck so we still had some romance in the garden in our photos. Patty too was amazing by making sure everything ran smooth from before we walked through the door to the end of the night when we forgot things at the hall and had to go back to get them after we left. Jodi was also incredible as I got makeup on my dress and she was able to get if off quickly and brought my anxiety levels back down. Jodi also took my shoes off and put on my slippers which made me feel like royalty. She was there whenever we needed her. The food was great the music was awesome, the service was on point and the night was unforgettable. A HUGE thanks to Antuns and their amazing staff and service for making me and my husband’s day as beautiful magical as we hoped for. BTW : The milk and cookie bar was so worth it.

2017-08-06T11:21:09 Response from the vendor

Awwww Gabby Thank you! We are so happy that we got to share you special day! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Meicen B

Thank so much for making our wedding day memorable. Doris, thanks for being our assistant in that day. You help us a lot. Mike & Michelle thanks for help us set everything.

2017-08-06T11:22:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much I'll tell Doris and Michelle you loved everything

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Windy J

Antuns helped us have our dream wedding. Everybody was at awe by the overall event. The staff were very organize and attentive. Thank you!!!

2017-08-06T11:22:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we are happy to make your dream come true

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Leon Z

My experience with Antuns was amazing. This place is second to none. The staff was absolutely the best. The decor of the whole venue was perfect. I truly enjoyed my experience at Autun's. I would especially like to thank Mickey and Patty for making my Wedding day the best day... Read More ever!!!

2017-08-06T11:23:06 Response from the vendor

Second to none is our goal everyday Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Nickeitta L

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Antuns on 5.19.17 and it was everything we expected and more. We are truly happy that we said yes to Antun's. The venue is spectacular and the staff at Antun's made planning our wedding easy and stress free. The... Read More entire staff at Antun's was very professional at every stage of planning and worked with us to make our vision a reality. Thank you Pattie and Mickey for making our special day amazing. Everything was perfect! The food and your service were great! And we love our wedding cake! I would also like to thank my attendants Jodie and Briana. Your service was awesome.

2017-08-06T11:23:55 Response from the vendor

Yes STRESS FREE!!! That is what it should be!

Meet The Events Director

Mickey

Planning Weddings is my passion. Our goal is to make sure the couple has a stress free experience. Me and my team will do the work for you.