Creating Events For Lasting Memories

We offer a modern, spacious venue with accommodations up to 250. Enjoy the scenic view of our golf course, along with an exquisite menu selection. Let us attend to the details so you and your guests can enjoy your special day and create lasting memories!

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

401 West Half Day Road, Buffalo Grove, IL (847) 913-9112

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kim K

My husband and I got married at the Arboretum Club this past August. Even from the very first time meeting Chris, we knew this was the place we wanted our ceremony and reception. She was funny, super personable, and extremely knowledgeable about the venue and services provided.... Read More And they are able to work with just about any budget! All throughout the preparation process, Chris and Sarah were extremely available to assist in ironing out all the last minute details that came up. And on the wedding day itself, WOW!! The reception hall FAR exceeded my or my husband's expectations! It was absolutely beautiful and the staff was extremely well organized and professional. Everything stayed on time and flowed seemingly effortlessly. We had so many people coming up to us and stating it was some of the best food at a wedding that they had ever had and the compliments about the venue itself were endless. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jake H

The Arboretum Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. Chris and Sarah were great to work with and were very responsive every step of the way. They helped coordinate everything on the night of the wedding so we could just relax and enjoy. The layout was perfect with an area... Read More for cocktail hour, spacious room for the reception, and outdoor space with a few extra tables. The food, drinks, and hors d'oeuvres were incredible. The packages were very reasonably priced compared to local alternatives. Our wedding ended up exactly how we wanted it and we can't recommend the Arboretum Club highly enough!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Meghan H

Fantastic!!!! Everything I envisioned came true at the Arboretum Club! They were great to work with! I would highly recommend having your wedding here!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Carly S

The staff were very helpful and answered all of our questions, without hesitation, throughout the entire planning process. The food was delicious and the portions were more than generous. The golf course photo tour (for the bride and groom) was also a nice perk (included within... Read More the wedding package). The reception was beautiful and the decorations were set up just the way we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better celebration!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jackie P

We just had our wedding reception here. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Arboretum Club. Chris was a dream to work with and the room was more amazing than we imagined when we saw it all decorated for our reception. We got a ton of compliments on the food... Read More from the appetizers to the dinner to the sweets table and the late night snacks. Everyone had an awesome time. It was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mara G

My daughter was married a little over a month ago at the Arboretum Club in Buffalo Grove, Il. From our first conversation with Chris to the day of the wedding details handled by Sarah, the entire planning process with these two people was fun and virtually stress free. No... Read More matter how many times we called or emailed, no matter how many questions we asked, everything was handled quickly and efficiently. The food was delicious, the staff friendly and helpful, and our event went off without a hitch. They were a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a positive experience in planning a major event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jeff D

Everything was AMAZING! Chris is so easy to work with! She is very knowledgeable, which made it easy for us to fully trust her with our wedding. German was the banquet manager on site that night and he was on top of everything. If anything went wrong, we would never know! The... Read More room is beautiful and we loved that it over looked the golf course. We were married in the winter so they put white lights on the trees outside. Food was also great! Our guests were complimenting for weeks after the wedding. Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jackie O

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Arboretum. Everything went smoothly and Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sara D

When I started thinking about planning my wedding, I knew it had to be back in my home state of Illinois. I knew it would be difficult to plan a wedding from 1,000 miles away, but I thought if I could find the right vendors I would be up for the challenge. Enter Chris and... Read More Sarah. From the MINUTE we met Chris, I knew she was the one. Her energy level and passion for her work was evident. I told her that we were from out of town and we were nervous about planning from so far away. The very first thing she said to me was "Oh, don't even worry! It won't be a problem!" My husband and I had a long engagement, which meant a lot of planning and emails back and forth with Chris. She took the time to answer all of my questions, both big and small and was nothing but accommodating through the entire journey. The day of our wedding it was forecasted to be sunny. Surprise, surprise it rained. I was devastated (for maybe 2 minutes), but Chris and her staff did everything in their power to transform the reception space into a wonderful ceremony location. Everything went off without a hitch (minus the weather) and it is all because of Chris and her amazing staff at The Arboretum Club. They are simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jon E

My wife and I had our wedding reception here back in May. They were truly amazing! Our initial meeting with them was a breath of fresh air after interviewing so many other places. They showed a real willingness to work with us to make sure that we had the wedding reception that... Read More we wanted on the budget that we had. Chris and Sarah were always excited to see us and to discuss our reception. They were always so patient with us and gave us honest answers and advice when we needed it. They were so amazing and helpful that you would have thought that it was a member of their own family that was getting married. The golf course here provided a lovely and perfect back drop for our wedding pictures. The food was amazing and our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. The staff was always courteous to all of our guests. German, the banquet manager, did a great job of making sure that we were happy throughout our entire reception. My wife and I had very high expectations for our reception and The Arboretum Club did an excellent job of exceeding our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Natalie S

My husband and I LOVED our experience at The Arboretum Club! We had an outdoor ceremony in late September that was so beautiful it didn't even need flora arrangements outside. Our reception was fantastic as the club features only one main banquet room so your wedding is the only... Read More group in the facility. Food was incredible, the tasting party they offered a few months beforehand was so helpful and their bakery they contract with is amazing! Chris, Sarah, and Marissa are so helpful, quick to contact you back and have done this so many times everything works like clockwork. LOVED our experience at The Arboretum Club.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brandt M

We got a lot of promises leading up to the day of the event. But leading up to the event Chris - who you should avoid if at all possible - told us that we could get into the space later than first promised. She made us feel like a number and that they'd rather just talk the... Read More talk than actually go above and beyond. Trying to have 3 events in one day - all of which should be events that you remember for ever - means you will make all 3 of the events feel like numbers. Great for small events, but think twice about having big events here when Chris in running the show.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Julie E

My fiancé and I haven't even had our wedding at The Arboretum yet and I already know it's going to be 5 stars! From our very first correspondence with Chris, it's clear that she's knowledgable and she truly love what she does. She's organized, honest, and amicable. We're... Read More planning to have our wedding ceremony and reception at The Arboretum in May 2017 and we're already counting down the days! We couldn't be more excited to have chosen The Arboretum for our wedding!

2016-04-09T15:56:07 Response from the vendor

Julie & Evan, Thank you SO much! We are looking forward to sharing your Special Day with you both!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

It's been almost a year since our wedding and I cannot believe I haven't written this review yet! As our one year anniversary approaches I keep remembering how amazing our wedding was at The Arboretum Club. Everyone there was absolutely amazing to work with. Chris is extremely... Read More knowledgeable and made the whole planning process so easy! German was the banquet manager on-site and executed the evening flawlessly! Some of the staff there has been there since the club opened, Alex and Jesus to name a couple! Knowing that I felt like I was in such good hands and didn't have to worry about a thing! The food was s amazing! And the space looked amazing! Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the room looked and how good the food was! Because of the Arboretum Club, we had an amazing and fun wedding that we will certainly never forget! Thanks everyone there!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

Our wedding was amazing, and we could not have been happier with the service we received! Allie was the person that we worked with when booking our wedding, and she was great to work with. She explained to us what a lot of people like, and what to stay away from based on our... Read More budget. Our tasting was a blast, and my now wife and I left stuffed! When the big day came up, Chris was great to work with. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. The food was excellent, and everyone had a great time. We just received our pictures, and they also have some great spots for photos. The Arboretum Club was fabulous to work with, and I would highly recommend this reception hall to anyone getting married. David & Melissa Married October 18, 2015.

A Fairy-tale Wedding Reception!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Reena M

Our wedding at the Arboretum was an absolute Fairy Tale. We received so much more than we ever dreamed with the money we paid... Chris and Allie were absolutely amazing in helping us plan our Wedding Reception.. they very professional and paid attention to every detail.... Read More These ladies know this business well, and they understand people very well. These are the women you want to work with when planning such an important event in your life. My advice would be to make sure that you meet your milestones during the planning process. The Golf course provides some beautiful grounds for taking some amazing portraits to remember. It is so fun to drive around on the golf course and relax before the big party! The cocktail hour really set the mood right, the bars were setup both inside and outside. There was plenty of room for our guests to sit and enjoy their appetizers and drinks.. I heard that there was a wonderful assortment of different alcohol options... excellent premium liquors. Each Dinner table had a bottle of White and Red for our guests, along with a glass of champagne with a strawberry for our wedding toast. The standard table setup was so Beautiful with the Cream colored linens. The food was absolutely incredible! The chef and Chris worked with us until we found a combination of foods that we loved for our guests. Our Guests left very full and happy! The waitstaff was very friendly to our guests.. no complaints from anyone. The Dessert Table is definitely worth the money.. you get more than what you pay for. If you want to add a Wow Factor to your wedding, then do it. You won't be disappointed. I asked Arboretum to decorate for us with the backdrop.. it was the most impressive, most beautiful backdrop. We received so many compliments on the backdrop.. it costs a little extra, but definitely worth the money. You will be happy. Many of our guests commented on the quality of the work. The wedding cake was absolutely Beautiful and delicious! If they include this with the cost of your event, then take advantage of it.. it is definitely worth it! There are plenty of options. The owner of Arboretum Club was present until the very end of our reception to make sure everything was OK. Thank you so much Arboretum Club for making our Wedding Day such a Fairy Tale to remember!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Fantastic! My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Arboretum Club 2 weeks ago and it was perfect! Chris is wonderful at what she does and worked with us the entire time. She is very easy to work with, we couldn't have done this without her! The room for our... Read More reception was beautiful, we had 200 guests and it fit everyone comfortably. The food was also phenomenal, everyone was raving about it! I would recommend the Arboretum Club to anyone!

Indian Fusion Wedding- The Arboretum Club

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Justina K

My husband and I had our Indian fusion wedding and reception at The Arboretum Club this past month. I can't say enough how happy and blessed we are to have chosen this as our wedding venue! Working with Chris, Allie and the rest of the staff was such a pleasure the whole way... Read More through. They did a wonderful job accomodating for both Christian and Hindu ceremonies, coordinating every detail, and doing everything they could to make sure the day was flawless. Everything from the service to the food was outstanding. We were happy to have received tons of compliments from the wedding guests as well raving about the food. It was really a dream come true! We would highly recommend The Arboretum Club to any couple and definitely look forward to using them for future events. Thanks again!

My Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Hannah M

I recently got married at the Arboretum Club in Buffalo Grove. We did both our ceremony and reception at this venue, and are so happy we did! Working with Allie and Chris was wonderful. They worked with my low budget, and gave me a lot of things for a discount. The day of our... Read More wedding they were very professional and on top of everything! They made the whole day run smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable place to be married!

Amazing Wedding Day!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Erin K

The Arboretum Club really helped make my wedding wonderful. With all the things that run through a brides mind before the wedding, the Arboretum Club never appeared on my radar. Chris and Alley are wonderful, they communicated perfectly and never let us down. Herman (sorry... Read More for the misspelling) stayed with us the entire night to make sure the wedding went smoothly. The outside ceremony worried me a little, there are houses in the back and the parking lot to the side, but I didn't even notice it walking down the isle. Make sure your florist is familiar with the Arboretum, they know exactly how to decorate. I would highly recommend the Arboretum for you special day, the entire staff is wonderful and I was never once disappointed.

great venue

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Nicole K

My husband and I used this venue for our wedding reception. Everything turned out great! We enjoyed working with Allie & Chris who were very professional and helpful throughout the whole process. We ultimately chose this venue because of the reasonable price and the beautiful... Read More golf course- we were not disappointed. We also had many guests say how great the venue and the food were. We would highly recommend the Arboretum Club!

Love this venue!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Danielle M

I had my wedding at the Arboretum Club and I would highly recommend it! The venue was beautiful. We had our ceremony outside and it's very pretty. I got a lot of compliments on the food and the staff was very helpful! So happy how my big day turned out!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Sarah N

We had both the ceremony & reception at the Arboretum Club and it was such an amazing day. Allie & Chris made the planning process as stress free as possible and were very accommodating. They worked closely with both myself and my Mom and were always respectful. I worked most... Read More closely with Allie during the planning process and despite her own wedding just a few weeks before my own she always made my feel as though my event was a priority. Chris was our on site coordinator for the day of and somehow was always there when we needed her. I highly recommend The Arboretum Club to anyone who wants a personalized and amazing wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Rachel S

We had our wedding reception here in April and it was amazing! Chris and Allie are so nice and really willing to work with you on everything. We had some strict dietary restrictions that they worked out smoothly. We could not have been happier with our day!

Wonderful Value

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Shannon B

We had a winter wedding and it was all done within 2 1/2 months from engagement date to Wedding day. We couldn't have done it without their help. All of the details were perfect and the big day went off without any major glitches. The cake is from a wonderful local bakery... Read More and all of the food was delicious. All of my friends and family said they we very happy with the food selections and the extra option of having late night snacks and other amenities was great. All of the little details were in place. The room was very nice and the servers were excellent. Thanks!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Chris Snider

Hi! My name is Chris and I have been with the The Arboretum Club since we opened over 12 years ago. When I am not doing weddings, I enjoy hanging with my kids and just having fun. My favorite part of my job is getting to work with all of you to make your dreams come true! Along with Sarah (our Sales Coordinator), German (our Banquet Manager), and the entire Arboretum Club Family, we all strive to make your wedding a huge success!