Creating Events For Lasting Memories

We offer a modern, spacious venue with accommodations up to 250. Enjoy the scenic view of our golf course, along with an exquisite menu selection. Let us attend to the details so you and your guests can enjoy your special day and create lasting memories!

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

401 West Half Day Road, Buffalo Grove, IL (847) 913-9112

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessica M

My husband and I held our wedding reception here on 9/23/17. We both live out of state, so I was very worried about planning a wedding from so far away. I am beyond grateful that we chose the Arboretum Club! Chris and Nicole were both so helpful the entire year leading up to... Read More the big day. They both were so responsive via phone and email and dealt with all of our millions of questions (from me and my mother)! They even planned the tasting around our schedule as much as they could, which we really appreciated. The venue is beautiful and we heard so many compliments about the food from our guests. There is a room right next to the dining room that was perfect for cocktail hour, and even had outdoor access overlooking the golf course. They even played a DVD with pictures of my husband and I behind the bar. Nicole worked our wedding reception the night of, and she did an amazing job. She was very attentive to my (and my mothers and husbands) needs all night. The reception went so smoothly, no issues at all! Going on the golf course to take pictures was really nice also (only bride and groom). The private bridal suite was amazing, it had a little room with a couch and a large private bathroom attached, it was perfect for holding the wedding gifts and bridal parties bags. I didn't realize how much I would appreciate that bridal suite, it was perfect for doing the bustle on my dress in private. My husband held the key, so only we had access to that room. Nicole worked with us ahead of time arranging the dining room and head table to what we wanted, which was not the traditional straight-across head table. It worked out perfectly and the dance floor is a really good size. This venue is also very reasonably priced. We searched for a while of different venues in the area and compared pricing; and for what we received, the Arboretum was the best bang for our buck. Our reception was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Katie S

My husband Adam and I chose The Arboretum Club for our wedding reception on October 7th and we absolutely loved it! We booked it two years in advance and Chris made the whole wedding planning process so fun and easy. She was very accommodating to our every need. As our wedding... Read More day approached Nicole became our go to person for all of our last minute details. She was extremely helpful and was so organized and made our wedding reception move along very smoothly. The space is beautiful and is perfect for any size wedding. The cocktail hour was perfect, because even though it rained earlier in the day, we were able to take some beautiful pictures outside. The golf course, with all of the trees, makes a breathtaking background. All of the staff were absolutely amazing as well throughout the entire night. The food was delicious and everything came out very quickly. Our guests loved all of the food and especially the sweet table. We never had to worry about anything the entire night.Everything was set up exactly how we wanted it. We had an amazing experience at the Arboretum Club, and we honestly can't imagine if we had our reception anywhere else. The night was perfect and all of our guests had a great time. I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple who is planning their wedding. The Arboretum Club was an excellent choice.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jake H

The Arboretum Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. Chris and Sarah were great to work with and were very responsive every step of the way. They helped coordinate everything on the night of the wedding so we could just relax and enjoy. The layout was perfect with an area... Read More for cocktail hour, spacious room for the reception, and outdoor space with a few extra tables. The food, drinks, and hors d'oeuvres were incredible. The packages were very reasonably priced compared to local alternatives. Our wedding ended up exactly how we wanted it and we can't recommend the Arboretum Club highly enough!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Nicole H

Our wedding was perfect in every way at the The Arboretum Club. From the first time we met Chris and saw the venue, I knew that's where I wanted to have our ceremony and reception. Chris and Nicole were awesome throughout the whole process. Chris sat down with us and went over... Read More the contract and gave us a great deal on our 'off season' wedding. Both Nicole and Chris were very prompt when returning phone calls and emails; I was in contact with both quite frequently. Nicole spent 2.5 hours going over fine details with me when it came closer to the wedding day, which took a huge weight off my shoulders. The staff on the night of the wedding was great! We were so pleased with the the night manager German, who went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly! We got SO many compliments on how awesome the food and drinks were! I didn't eat due to excitement/nerves, but German made sure I had a to-go box in case I wanted to eat it later! They allowed us to come early the day of the wedding to take pictures and set up even though they had another event the same day. I planned my own wedding, and I truly would not have been able to make the day happen without Chris and Nicole. They are such amazing people and truly cared about the most important day of my life! I would highly recommend The Arboretum Club and give them a 10/10 for excellence.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Natalie D

My husband and I just got married at the Arboretum Club last month (11/4/17) and let me tell you it was incredible, beautiful, and better than I could have imagined! Chris Snider who coordinates the events at the club was the biggest help and was always available and prompt in... Read More answering any questions that I had. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, she worked with our budget bringing our vision to life with how we imagined our wedding would look like. From the first day we met her to the day of the wedding, she always kept a smile on her face and shared in the joy with us which was special and meant a lot to not only my husband and I, but all our family members and guests. Chris and her staff were beyond accommodating in allowing my aunts to come in the day before and day of the wedding to decorate/set up the DIY decorations I did myself, helping out when need be and answering questions with patience and great listening. In particular, they had an incredible touch on the candy bar/sweet table. I brought my candy, jars, and desserts and left it in their care and they set it up way better than I could have even tried. It looked like Willy Wonka himself came in and set up the table! It was INCREDIBLE and still something people are talking about. The food was also some of the best wedding food that I have ever tasted! Nothing was dry or unflavored. Something my husband and I had loved about the Arboretum Club was that it was just our wedding in there and no other party was around. It was perfectly sized for the 215 guests we had. I would highly recommend any bride and groom looking for an affordable reception hall to go check it out and talk with Chris. If anything, you will be blessed to have just met such a sweet and lovely lady as Chris! One of the best parts about signing up to have the wedding at the club was getting to know her and be amazed at her talents throwing a party! You won't be disappointed! Happy Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Robyn O

I worked with Chris for my wedding, and she went OVER AND BEYOND my wildest expectations. She was responsive, patient, knowledgeable, and kind. Our wedding went off without a hitch. German and Chris helped us out that night and it was the most spectacular wedding because of... Read More them. From the food to the décor to the outdoor ceremony, they helped us with each and every detail and question we had, which made wedding planning a lot easier. I would recommend Chris at the Arboretum Club over and over. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Meghan H

Fantastic!!!! Everything I envisioned came true at the Arboretum Club! They were great to work with! I would highly recommend having your wedding here!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Carly S

The staff were very helpful and answered all of our questions, without hesitation, throughout the entire planning process. The food was delicious and the portions were more than generous. The golf course photo tour (for the bride and groom) was also a nice perk (included within... Read More the wedding package). The reception was beautiful and the decorations were set up just the way we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better celebration!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jackie P

We just had our wedding reception here. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Arboretum Club. Chris was a dream to work with and the room was more amazing than we imagined when we saw it all decorated for our reception. We got a ton of compliments on the food... Read More from the appetizers to the dinner to the sweets table and the late night snacks. Everyone had an awesome time. It was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mara G

My daughter was married a little over a month ago at the Arboretum Club in Buffalo Grove, Il. From our first conversation with Chris to the day of the wedding details handled by Sarah, the entire planning process with these two people was fun and virtually stress free. No... Read More matter how many times we called or emailed, no matter how many questions we asked, everything was handled quickly and efficiently. The food was delicious, the staff friendly and helpful, and our event went off without a hitch. They were a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a positive experience in planning a major event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jeff D

Everything was AMAZING! Chris is so easy to work with! She is very knowledgeable, which made it easy for us to fully trust her with our wedding. German was the banquet manager on site that night and he was on top of everything. If anything went wrong, we would never know! The... Read More room is beautiful and we loved that it over looked the golf course. We were married in the winter so they put white lights on the trees outside. Food was also great! Our guests were complimenting for weeks after the wedding. Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jackie O

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Arboretum. Everything went smoothly and Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sara D

When I started thinking about planning my wedding, I knew it had to be back in my home state of Illinois. I knew it would be difficult to plan a wedding from 1,000 miles away, but I thought if I could find the right vendors I would be up for the challenge. Enter Chris and... Read More Sarah. From the MINUTE we met Chris, I knew she was the one. Her energy level and passion for her work was evident. I told her that we were from out of town and we were nervous about planning from so far away. The very first thing she said to me was "Oh, don't even worry! It won't be a problem!" My husband and I had a long engagement, which meant a lot of planning and emails back and forth with Chris. She took the time to answer all of my questions, both big and small and was nothing but accommodating through the entire journey. The day of our wedding it was forecasted to be sunny. Surprise, surprise it rained. I was devastated (for maybe 2 minutes), but Chris and her staff did everything in their power to transform the reception space into a wonderful ceremony location. Everything went off without a hitch (minus the weather) and it is all because of Chris and her amazing staff at The Arboretum Club. They are simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jon E

My wife and I had our wedding reception here back in May. They were truly amazing! Our initial meeting with them was a breath of fresh air after interviewing so many other places. They showed a real willingness to work with us to make sure that we had the wedding reception that... Read More we wanted on the budget that we had. Chris and Sarah were always excited to see us and to discuss our reception. They were always so patient with us and gave us honest answers and advice when we needed it. They were so amazing and helpful that you would have thought that it was a member of their own family that was getting married. The golf course here provided a lovely and perfect back drop for our wedding pictures. The food was amazing and our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. The staff was always courteous to all of our guests. German, the banquet manager, did a great job of making sure that we were happy throughout our entire reception. My wife and I had very high expectations for our reception and The Arboretum Club did an excellent job of exceeding our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Natalie S

My husband and I LOVED our experience at The Arboretum Club! We had an outdoor ceremony in late September that was so beautiful it didn't even need flora arrangements outside. Our reception was fantastic as the club features only one main banquet room so your wedding is the only... Read More group in the facility. Food was incredible, the tasting party they offered a few months beforehand was so helpful and their bakery they contract with is amazing! Chris, Sarah, and Marissa are so helpful, quick to contact you back and have done this so many times everything works like clockwork. LOVED our experience at The Arboretum Club.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kim K

My husband and I got married at the Arboretum Club this past August. Even from the very first time meeting Chris, we knew this was the place we wanted our ceremony and reception. She was funny, super personable, and extremely knowledgeable about the venue and services provided.... Read More And they are able to work with just about any budget! All throughout the preparation process, Chris and Sarah were extremely available to assist in ironing out all the last minute details that came up. And on the wedding day itself, WOW!! The reception hall FAR exceeded my or my husband's expectations! It was absolutely beautiful and the staff was extremely well organized and professional. Everything stayed on time and flowed seemingly effortlessly. We had so many people coming up to us and stating it was some of the best food at a wedding that they had ever had and the compliments about the venue itself were endless. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brandt M

We got a lot of promises leading up to the day of the event. But leading up to the event Chris - who you should avoid if at all possible - told us that we could get into the space later than first promised. She made us feel like a number and that they'd rather just talk the... Read More talk than actually go above and beyond. Trying to have 3 events in one day - all of which should be events that you remember for ever - means you will make all 3 of the events feel like numbers. Great for small events, but think twice about having big events here when Chris in running the show.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Julie E

My fiancé and I haven't even had our wedding at The Arboretum yet and I already know it's going to be 5 stars! From our very first correspondence with Chris, it's clear that she's knowledgable and she truly love what she does. She's organized, honest, and amicable. We're... Read More planning to have our wedding ceremony and reception at The Arboretum in May 2017 and we're already counting down the days! We couldn't be more excited to have chosen The Arboretum for our wedding!

2016-04-09T15:56:07 Response from the vendor

Julie & Evan, Thank you SO much! We are looking forward to sharing your Special Day with you both!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

It's been almost a year since our wedding and I cannot believe I haven't written this review yet! As our one year anniversary approaches I keep remembering how amazing our wedding was at The Arboretum Club. Everyone there was absolutely amazing to work with. Chris is extremely... Read More knowledgeable and made the whole planning process so easy! German was the banquet manager on-site and executed the evening flawlessly! Some of the staff there has been there since the club opened, Alex and Jesus to name a couple! Knowing that I felt like I was in such good hands and didn't have to worry about a thing! The food was s amazing! And the space looked amazing! Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the room looked and how good the food was! Because of the Arboretum Club, we had an amazing and fun wedding that we will certainly never forget! Thanks everyone there!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

Our wedding was amazing, and we could not have been happier with the service we received! Allie was the person that we worked with when booking our wedding, and she was great to work with. She explained to us what a lot of people like, and what to stay away from based on our... Read More budget. Our tasting was a blast, and my now wife and I left stuffed! When the big day came up, Chris was great to work with. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. The food was excellent, and everyone had a great time. We just received our pictures, and they also have some great spots for photos. The Arboretum Club was fabulous to work with, and I would highly recommend this reception hall to anyone getting married. David & Melissa Married October 18, 2015.

A Fairy-tale Wedding Reception!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Reena M

Our wedding at the Arboretum was an absolute Fairy Tale. We received so much more than we ever dreamed with the money we paid... Chris and Allie were absolutely amazing in helping us plan our Wedding Reception.. they very professional and paid attention to every detail.... Read More These ladies know this business well, and they understand people very well. These are the women you want to work with when planning such an important event in your life. My advice would be to make sure that you meet your milestones during the planning process. The Golf course provides some beautiful grounds for taking some amazing portraits to remember. It is so fun to drive around on the golf course and relax before the big party! The cocktail hour really set the mood right, the bars were setup both inside and outside. There was plenty of room for our guests to sit and enjoy their appetizers and drinks.. I heard that there was a wonderful assortment of different alcohol options... excellent premium liquors. Each Dinner table had a bottle of White and Red for our guests, along with a glass of champagne with a strawberry for our wedding toast. The standard table setup was so Beautiful with the Cream colored linens. The food was absolutely incredible! The chef and Chris worked with us until we found a combination of foods that we loved for our guests. Our Guests left very full and happy! The waitstaff was very friendly to our guests.. no complaints from anyone. The Dessert Table is definitely worth the money.. you get more than what you pay for. If you want to add a Wow Factor to your wedding, then do it. You won't be disappointed. I asked Arboretum to decorate for us with the backdrop.. it was the most impressive, most beautiful backdrop. We received so many compliments on the backdrop.. it costs a little extra, but definitely worth the money. You will be happy. Many of our guests commented on the quality of the work. The wedding cake was absolutely Beautiful and delicious! If they include this with the cost of your event, then take advantage of it.. it is definitely worth it! There are plenty of options. The owner of Arboretum Club was present until the very end of our reception to make sure everything was OK. Thank you so much Arboretum Club for making our Wedding Day such a Fairy Tale to remember!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Fantastic! My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Arboretum Club 2 weeks ago and it was perfect! Chris is wonderful at what she does and worked with us the entire time. She is very easy to work with, we couldn't have done this without her! The room for our... Read More reception was beautiful, we had 200 guests and it fit everyone comfortably. The food was also phenomenal, everyone was raving about it! I would recommend the Arboretum Club to anyone!

Indian Fusion Wedding- The Arboretum Club

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Justina K

My husband and I had our Indian fusion wedding and reception at The Arboretum Club this past month. I can't say enough how happy and blessed we are to have chosen this as our wedding venue! Working with Chris, Allie and the rest of the staff was such a pleasure the whole way... Read More through. They did a wonderful job accomodating for both Christian and Hindu ceremonies, coordinating every detail, and doing everything they could to make sure the day was flawless. Everything from the service to the food was outstanding. We were happy to have received tons of compliments from the wedding guests as well raving about the food. It was really a dream come true! We would highly recommend The Arboretum Club to any couple and definitely look forward to using them for future events. Thanks again!

My Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Hannah M

I recently got married at the Arboretum Club in Buffalo Grove. We did both our ceremony and reception at this venue, and are so happy we did! Working with Allie and Chris was wonderful. They worked with my low budget, and gave me a lot of things for a discount. The day of our... Read More wedding they were very professional and on top of everything! They made the whole day run smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable place to be married!

Amazing Wedding Day!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Erin K

The Arboretum Club really helped make my wedding wonderful. With all the things that run through a brides mind before the wedding, the Arboretum Club never appeared on my radar. Chris and Alley are wonderful, they communicated perfectly and never let us down. Herman (sorry... Read More for the misspelling) stayed with us the entire night to make sure the wedding went smoothly. The outside ceremony worried me a little, there are houses in the back and the parking lot to the side, but I didn't even notice it walking down the isle. Make sure your florist is familiar with the Arboretum, they know exactly how to decorate. I would highly recommend the Arboretum for you special day, the entire staff is wonderful and I was never once disappointed.

Meet The Director of Sales

Chris Snider

Hi! My name is Chris and I have been with the The Arboretum Club since we opened over 14 years ago. When I am not doing weddings, I enjoy hanging with my kids and just having fun. My favorite part of my job is getting to work with all of you to make your dreams come true! Along with Nicole (our Sales Coordinator), German (our Banquet Manager), and the entire Arboretum Club Family, we all strive to make your wedding a huge success!