ART among the FLOWERS

We serve a 50 mile radius around Palm Coast, Florida

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

160 Cypress Point Pkwy, C103, Palm Coast, FL We serve a 50 mile radius around Palm Coast, Florida (386) 283-5213

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Lana C

Amazing job from art amongst the flowers! We highly reccomend them for any occasion! Thank you for making our arrangement exactly how we wanted!

2016-11-20T06:10:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting us with your flower order and for taking the time to give us such a lovely review!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Candice C

This wedding was absolutely stunning! The flower arrangements were unlike anything I could have dreamt of. The flowers were so fresh and gorgeous- definitely using them for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Candice C

2016-11-19T10:07:22 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed the wedding and thought the flower arrangements were stunning! We also want to thank you for taking the time to say so. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Mandy H

AATF did my wedding at it was amazing. When my husband and I run into random guests they still always bring up how beautiful our flowers were. A lot of other vendors tried to tell me a beach wedding didn't need big arrangements but Ginny knew my vision and created the most... Read More beautiful wedding for a lot less then I thought. Highly recommend!

2016-11-19T10:09:26 Response from the vendor

Wow, that's so good to hear and we're so happy to know your wedding guest still talk about your flowers. It was a pleasure doing your wedding and ART among the FLOWERS wishes you years and years of happiness. Thank you!