Eco-chic,vintage, and elegant

As the trends of flowers and fashion change so do we. Our stems are local, fair-trade, sustainable and organic whenever possible! It is our passion to provide stimulating stems that look good, feel good and do good!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

4912 Portland Ave S, Minneapolis, MN (612) 220-8890

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sarah B

Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect and beyond what I had even imagined. The flowers set the stage for a wonderful amazing night and we could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. Working with Kim was a dream. She was so accessible and... Read More communicative. There was total transparency with costs (which were much lower than other florists in the area) and did I mention the flowers were amazing? I also used their day-of coordination and this was a great decision. I didn't know how much I needed it until the day of, when they were there to take care of every little detail. Lauren and Jen were amazing throughout the night, dealing with issues such as the DJ not having our recessional song, as well as helping me put together (and stick to) a time line for the day of. I can not say enough wonderful things about the entire experience.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Molly B

Artemisia did an amazing job. Kim and her team were highly recommended to me by a co-worker and it was a great fit! Artemisia really understood what I wanted and was able to get so many beautiful and unique flowers. I was honestly blown away when I saw my bridal bouquet for the... Read More first time. All the flowers were so vibrant, and it exceeded my expectations. Artemisia was really easy to work with, and quick to response to emails. They also offer a pick-up service at the end of the night, which was beyond helpful! They took all the wedding decor, not just the vases and flowers! I can't say enough about how great of a job they did!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Anne C

I worked with Kim at Artemisia and was impressed from our first meeting. We first talked about the look and feel that I wanted and picked flowers from her books, then we went to the wedding venue for our second meeting where she brought sample flowers and we talked about where... Read More the flowers/greens would be placed. She has a knack for being able to visualize what you're describing and make recommendations based on what you're looking for - super helpful. She knocked it out of the park on the actual wedding day- she came to set up at the venue and make sure everything looked perfect. My flowers (and all of the others) were GORGEOUS! They were shades of cream with a hint of blush and some greens (succulents). So modern and beautiful - received many compliments on them throughout the night. I would definitely recommend working with Kim - she was a pleasure to partner with and delivered beautiful flowers at a great value.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Megan K

I couldn't be more happier with Artemisia! Kimberly and her team did an amazing job. It was great to work with Kimberly, I didn't completely know what I wanted at first but I was able to tell her what I didn't want and she helped guide the vision. She worked with me as I went... Read More back and forth on what I wanted and was able to fit it all into my budget. A great vendor to work with!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Zlata Z

I loved working with Artemisia! I used Artemisia as my wedding florist back in June. Kim did an incredible job transforming my vision into reality. I was a little nervous because I had a very specific vision and I usually like things a very specific way. I am not the best at... Read More describing things, so I was a little worried that on the day of things might not look exactly as I imagined it in my head. But I had nothing to worry about because Kim did a fabulous job and transformed everything into reality perfectly! Everything ended up looking even better than I imagined! I was extremely happy with my wedding flowers! I got so many complements on our flowers, especially our gorgeous center pieces! I was absolutely stunning! I really enjoyed working with Kim! She is so friendly and easy to talk to! Kim was always easy to reach, communication was never an issue. She was organized, flexible with our budget, and made some great suggestions on how we could repurpose some pieces from the ceremony. I highly recommend using Artemisia, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Allie E

Our wedding day was effortlessly beautiful, thanks to Kimberly and her team!! Kimberly was communicative, organized and thorough, and she delivered from start to finish. Our flowers were the perfect foil to the rest of our theme and decor, and I love looking back through the... Read More photos and reliving the beauty of the day. Thank you, Kimberly!! We highly recommend Artemisia!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Meghan S

Kim was wonderful to work with and the flowers turned out beautifully. She was really flexible with changes that came up and was prompt with email responses throughout the planning process, which was really helpful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Anne N

Kim was so amazing to work with designing and arranging the flowers for our wedding! She took my hodgepodge of Pinterest pictures and slight idea of flowers that I loved and was able to turn them all into exactly what I was looking for. She was so attentive of our budget and was... Read More able to make some small recommendations in order to get us to budget without compromising quality or the look we were going for in our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend paying the bit extra for flower delivery - our flowers just magically appeared at the church and reception venue and was one less detail for us or any of our guests to worry about on our big day. I received SO many compliments on my bouquet and would absolutely go to Kim again for any future florist needs. She's AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Paige C

I can't recommend Kimberly and the staff at Artemisia enough! They were responsive, respectful of my budget, and receptive to the vision I had for my wedding florals. They took my ideas to the next level, creating gorgeous arrangements that went above and beyond my... Read More expectations. The flowers looked stunning in person, and really made our photos pop. Thank you, Artemisia!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Elizabeth W

Artemisia, Kim, and her crew were absolutely amazing!! Kim was easy to work with and is extremely talented. I came into our first meeting with a vision and she delivered above and beyond. Her responsiveness was better than any of our other vendors, which as a bride, you know is... Read More important. We even threw her a curve ball when our venue (outdoors) said the type of centerpieces wouldn't do well. Kim was flexible and helped us change everything 3 weeks before the wedding. We received a million compliments on the flowers and the gorgeousness of the centerpieces. Artemisia is the way to go.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mai-Tram D

Kim and her team did such an amazing job with my flowers for m big day! I also used Artemisia for my day of coordinator. Starting from the consultation, I'm not flower savvy but meeting with Kim, she had so many ideas based on my colors and the aesthetic I was looking for. The... Read More final product was so beautiful!! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and the florals. I also used Artemisia for a day of coordinator and I was paired with Tara who went above and beyond the day of. I barely saw her that day as she was setting things up and ensuring things went smoothly, but the minute I saw my ceremony and reception site, it was everything I imagined. I would recommend Kim and her team for flowers and even for a day of coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alicia Z

Artemisia did the beautiful floral at a good friend’s wedding and we knew that we wanted Kim and her team to do our floral as soon as we began our planning. They did an amazing job!! Kim was able to visualize what we wanted and make perfect suggestions along the way. She... Read More completely nailed our style!! She made the vision come to life with beautiful draping and garland. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, as were the hair flowers, corsages and boutonnieres. Kim was so easy to work with, extremely flexible when planning meetings, and very quick to respond to emails- something so important to us, as we were planning from out-of-state. We wanted to make our own centerpieces, she even gave us suggestions for making them, and we ended up ordering the greenery from Artemisia. Kim was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend her!! Thank you, Artemisia, for making our day absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kristin Q

I was extremely happy to work with Kim at Artemisia. She was very knowledgeable and very delightful to work with. She gave me suggestions and even added a few more flowers to our bouquets complimentary. I would HIGHLY recommend her as a florist!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Samantha F

Artemisia Studios did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers. Working with Kim was easy and fun and she completely nailed my vision, it was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Artemisia Studios!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kirsten E

We booked Artemisia over a year ago for our October 14, 2017 wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made! Planning a wedding is so stressful, and at no point did I feel any concern or stress over the flowers. Our first meeting with Kimberly put us at ease, working with... Read More our vision and helping us navigate the confusing world of wedding floral arrangements and budgets. When we expressed the sorts of things we really wanted for our wedding, she was very accommodating, and let us know the possibility that some things might be out of season or hard to get that time of year. With that in mind, we were able to set our expectations and allow for more possibilities, and while there was one thing we weren't able to get for our wedding (fresh hops are hard to get that time of year, out of season), I honestly didn't even notice much because it was all so beautiful! The sample bouquet and stems we got at our second meeting were gorgeous, and what we got at our wedding even more so! The variety and "wildness" of the flowers were exactly what I pictured. A variety of sizes of blooms, interesting textures and colors like thistle and wheat and scabiosa pods, and lots of trailing, fragrant greens for an untamed yet elegant look. The smaller bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful and perfect for our look. We brought our own glass growlers (beer themed wedding) for the centerpieces and the florist decorated them all on-site, as well as providing loose greenery and blooms for our dessert table and other miscellaneous spots. Two weeks before the wedding, I added some fairly big things to our order: some rental items to frame our ceremony, as well as some draping to cover some big tv screens that framed the head table, as I really didn't want them visible as they detract from the overall look. Kimberly took it all in stride and worked diligently to get it all priced out and ordered, during the busiest time for weddings. I was so grateful for this accommodation. Overall, I was blown away by how beautiful our wedding was when I finally was able to see it all together. Thank you to the staff of Artemisia for making our day so gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elizabeth B

Kim and the Artemisia team did an amazing job on the flowers for our October 2017 wedding! I wanted something modern and different but wasn't exactly sure what. Kim came to our first meeting and our preview meeting with tons of great ideas about flowers that would work with our... Read More vibe and budget. I made a bunch of changes and additions about 3 weeks ahead and Kim had no issues making changes so close to our wedding. On the actual wedding day, our flowers looked even better than I imagined!! Thank you Kim & the Artemisia team for our beautiful wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Danielle H

The Artemisia team was a pure joy to work with. I love that their flowers are sustainably grown but are still extremely affordable compared to most shops. The team went above an beyond in the beginning to understand our vision. Our flowers were FAR more beautiful than I could... Read More have dreamed of! Forever grateful for this amazing team and would highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren H

Kim and team at Artemisia did a truly amazing job with all our wedding floral. With little direction from me, Kim took my vision and completely over-delivered. Apart from her beautiful arrangements, Kim was incredibly easy to work with - a dream wedding vendor! Artemisia also... Read More offers the ability to donate all of your wedding flowers to nursing homes and hospitals in the area which was very important to us. I would absolutely recommend Artemisia to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Stacy B

Absolutely stunning floral displays throughout and I cannot say enough about the beauty of my bridal bouquet and the professionalism, kindness, and sincerity of the owner, Kimberly Harrison. It was the wedding from my dreams.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Teresa F

I loved, loved, loved, loved working with Kim and Artemisia for the flowers for my wedding in St. Paul on this past labor day weekend. She was very professional to work with in the planning process and listened and responded to my preferences so well! She went out of her way... Read More to help prepare flowers from my hair / comb. And most of all - the flowers looked awesome! I got so many compliments on them during and after the wedding. I highly recommend Artemisia!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Browyn S

We are so glad we chose Artemisia to do our wedding flowers! Kim was wonderful to work with. She is very respectful of budget and she's incredibly organized, which makes planning a breeze. She did our bouquets, boutonnieres, Centerpieces, and cake flowers. They were very timely... Read More with set up and clean up and most importantly, all the flowers were beautiful and just as I imagined. We would definitely recommend Artemisia!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Allison J

Artemisia made our wedding BEAUTIFUL! I had two in-person meetings with Kimberly prior to the wedding. During these meetings, we went over quotes, pricing, flowers and general look/style of the wedding. After two meetings, I felt comfortable with Kimberly being able to execute... Read More my vision... Fast forward to our wedding day, I was 100% correct & satisfied! Seriously, our flowers were beyond gorgeous. My bouquet was large and lush. My bridesmaids were smaller versions of my but equally beautiful. Exactly as I had envisioned! Our ceremony altar was lined with candles & greenery that looked amazing and this was re-used during our room flip to be the center pieces! It was gorgeous. I took a few seconds during dinner to take a deep breath and look around and was completely in awe of how beautiful everything was executed! Everything was beautiful, well executed and organized perfectly (including room flip & clean-up)! I recommend Artemisia 100% in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Ashley M

I must have changed my mind a dozen times about what I wanted. We changed flowers, colors, estimates, rental items, and more. Kim was so easy going and able to change whatever I wanted. The end result was unbelievable. It was just what I wanted and more! I have to admit that I... Read More was nervous trusting someone to see my vision and put together what was in my head but everything turned out beautiful! Thanks Kim, you and your staff are absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Danielle E

INCREDIBLE! I can't put into words how amazing Artemisia is and their floral is simply breathtaking! Kim is truly an artist and just a complete joy! I can't even express how happy I am that I chose to work with Artemisia!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Amanda K

Everyone at Artemisia was amazing! I LOVED that I actually got to see the flowers I had chosen in the initial meeting put together in a "sample" bouquet at the second meeting. Kimberly was so nice, and had several ideas of what she thought would look great. On the wedding day,... Read More our flowers were even more amazing than we expected. We got so many compliments, to which I had to reply- "don't compliment me, compliment my florist." I will recommend them to everyone!

Kimberly Harrison

Kim worked for years as a designer at some of the top florists in Minneapolis before she started Artemisia Studios in 1995. She has contributed to the beauty and success of hundreds and hundreds of local weddings and events. She has always been passionate about creating stunning flower arrangements and thrives on the creative challenges of bringing concepts to life in a way that clients rave about. Kim has created a dynamic, green, happy making business. She loves her work and it shows!