Eco-chic,vintage, and elegant

As the trends of flowers and fashion change so do we. Our stems are local, fair-trade, sustainable and organic whenever possible! It is our passion to provide stimulating stems that look good, feel good and do good!

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

4912 Portland Ave S, Minneapolis, MN (612) 220-8890

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Sarah B

Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect and beyond what I had even imagined. The flowers set the stage for a wonderful amazing night and we could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. Working with Kim was a dream. She was so accessible and... Read More communicative. There was total transparency with costs (which were much lower than other florists in the area) and did I mention the flowers were amazing? I also used their day-of coordination and this was a great decision. I didn't know how much I needed it until the day of, when they were there to take care of every little detail. Lauren and Jen were amazing throughout the night, dealing with issues such as the DJ not having our recessional song, as well as helping me put together (and stick to) a time line for the day of. I can not say enough wonderful things about the entire experience.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Molly B

Artemisia did an amazing job. Kim and her team were highly recommended to me by a co-worker and it was a great fit! Artemisia really understood what I wanted and was able to get so many beautiful and unique flowers. I was honestly blown away when I saw my bridal bouquet for the... Read More first time. All the flowers were so vibrant, and it exceeded my expectations. Artemisia was really easy to work with, and quick to response to emails. They also offer a pick-up service at the end of the night, which was beyond helpful! They took all the wedding decor, not just the vases and flowers! I can't say enough about how great of a job they did!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Anne C

I worked with Kim at Artemisia and was impressed from our first meeting. We first talked about the look and feel that I wanted and picked flowers from her books, then we went to the wedding venue for our second meeting where she brought sample flowers and we talked about where... Read More the flowers/greens would be placed. She has a knack for being able to visualize what you're describing and make recommendations based on what you're looking for - super helpful. She knocked it out of the park on the actual wedding day- she came to set up at the venue and make sure everything looked perfect. My flowers (and all of the others) were GORGEOUS! They were shades of cream with a hint of blush and some greens (succulents). So modern and beautiful - received many compliments on them throughout the night. I would definitely recommend working with Kim - she was a pleasure to partner with and delivered beautiful flowers at a great value.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Meredith W

We are so beyond thrilled with the flowers and more that Kim and her team did for our wedding! Not only did she really listen to what we wanted and make it a reality, they also went above and beyond to deliver flowers and lighting that was more beautiful than we could have ever... Read More imagined, and it was somehow affordable on a small-wedding budget! We definitely recommend their artistry and hard work and service! Thank you thank you Artemisia!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Andrew S

Artemisia was recommended to us by our photographers, who worked with them for their floral arrangements for their wedding. Kim and the team at Artemisia created the most unique and beautiful flowers for our wedding. Hands down, the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen (I... Read More know I'm probably biased, but it's true!!). In addition to the most amazing flowers, Kim was super responsive, helpful and thoughtful when thinking through our arrangements. She talked through multiple options at different price points and was absolutely amazing to work with. When I saw our flowers, I was completely blown away. The Artemisia team are truly artists-- they have a crazy ability to understand and execute your vision. We received so many compliments on the flowers on the day of -- we wouldn't have done it any other way!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Mara S

I can't say enough nice things about Artemisia. Wonderful service, great price, exceptional organization. These guys are true artists who did a fabulous job bringing the whole event together and making it look beautiful. They were also endlessly gracious and accommodating to... Read More requests.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 J L

Artemisia was fantastic to work with. Even after my ramblings about certain flowers that meant a lot to me, along with my thought on color and design, Kim came up with unbelievable bouquets and table greens. Flowers were pretty important to me, so it meant a lot that they turned... Read More out absolutely exquisite. Kim exceeded my expectations and gave me the wedding floral of my dreams!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jessica B

AMAZING! Kim met our vision for our floral for our wedding perfectly! Our floral looked right out of a bridal magazine! Kim also went above and beyond to create us a curling willow arch that looked amazing for our ceremony! She also had amazing decor for centerpieces. It was... Read More perfect and Kim was so easy to work with and responsive!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Janice O

Artemisia did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding. Kimberly took my vision and worked it in to something beautiful and unique. I loved having all of my favorite flowers in my bouquet. Our centerpieces and ceremony flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you again for... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Valerie N

Artemisia was wonderful! They exceeded my expectations! All our flowers were perfect! Kimberly and her crew did awesome work! I would highly recommend Artemisia!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Lindsay D

Artemisia did an amazing job on our wedding! Kim was very warm, excited, and supportive; she had a great personality to work with. What I really appreciated was she brought some examples to our first meeting to talk about! The only issue was that several of the groomsmen's... Read More corsages fell apart before they tried to put them on. Otherwise, though, I thought everything was beautiful, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the other decor. Thank you, Artemisia!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Carolyn M

Kim created beautiful bouquets and arrangements that exceeded my expectations. I had fun looking at all of the flowers and greens at our second meeting, and was very excited to see the finished product. Additionally, her pricing is reasonable and she will work with you to get... Read More the most beautiful flowers within your budget. The person who delivered and set up the flowers did an amazing job as well. We received so many compliments on our flowers!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Nicole R

Flowers were delivered on time on time to both locations. All of our interactions with staff were professional. They worked with us to get the best prices for our arrangements. They responded promptly to emails and were able to give us several price quotes as we considered what... Read More we wanted.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Brittany P

Could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding day! Kimberly was so great to work with. She helped us create our vision and it was exactly what we wanted. Responded to emails very promoptly. Even sent us sneak peaks a few days before our wedding to make sure it was... Read More everything we expected (which it was)! Great experience.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Mary R

I can't say enough good things about Kim and her team! Throughout the process of designing my wedding flowers she was always very responsive and helpful. The day of my wedding, my flowers and centerpieces were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Kim took my flower... Read More vision and designed it exactly how I pictured them, except better :) Kim was hands down the best vendor I worked with for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Kate P

We loved working with Artemisia! Even at the first meeting, Kim was able to see my vision for the florals and how they fit into the wedding. Picking out florals at the second meeting was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. Kim brought a variety of stems to choose from... Read More and provided helpful insight about what would work well together to provide the pop of color we were looking for, while still capturing the natural look we wanted (bridesmaid dresses and groom/groomsmen tuxes were all black, so we needed some color!). I was worried about having bouquets and boutonnieres freeze when we did pictures outside since we had a December wedding, but Kim helped pick hardier florals and we lucked out with the weather (above freezing!). Everything lasted and looked fabulous for the entire day! We received so many compliments on our florals. One of my favorite twists was the protea Kim used in my bouquet. It looked like it had little feathers or fur on the tips of the petals! I have never seen a flower like it, and it was the the perfect touch to add that rustic feel to the bouquet. Kim also went above and beyond setting up all of our florals, centerpieces, head table, and extra side tables (game table, s'mores table, family wedding photos, cake table, and guest book table) for the reception. We were able to drop off all of the supplies at her house the day before the wedding so we didn't have to worry about transporting anything the day of (and we had a lot of stuff...homemade oak wood cookies, lanterns, candles, etc.). I know she spent hours at the reception site setting everything up and the final look was stunning. It was beyond what we even imagined. We highly recommend Artemisia! I did a lot of research looking for the right florist, and am so happy we went with Artemisia. Kim was conscientious about our budget, quickly responded about any questions we had via e-mail, and did so much extra set-up for us. Plus, Artemisia uses local products and sustainable practices, which was one of the main things I was looking for since my husband and I are both in the environmental field. You can tell they really love what they do and their attention to detail is outstanding! If you're still in the market for a florist, look no further than Artemisia!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Erika F

I used Artemisia for both my floral and day-of coordination. First of all, the floral was beautiful and exactly what I was envisioning and I couldn't be happier with the results. Lauren A. was our day of coordinator and I was so impressed with her leading up to the wedding... Read More and the night of. She really made me feel at ease and was incredibly organized, reliable and on top of everything.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Matthew A

We decided to have our wedding back in our original home region - closer to family - as opposed to our current home in Baltimore, MD. When searching, the bride had decided that she wanted someone who "went a bit outside the box" and used "a more natural, wild looking... Read More arrangement". Despite being in contact with Kim for months, and our mentioning that we were traveling back to visit - we were never given the option to sign a contract or pay a deposit until the day of our meeting - with her saying that we could do it the day of. After confirming our appointment for the weekend of our visit in March, we believed we were all set and were bringing deposit with us - and the contract & pricing would finally be ready as well. (She even asked the bride to share her pinterest page with her the week before, so that we could finalize our "look". Fast forward to less than 24 hours before our appointment, and Kim EMAILED us to cancel - stating that she had just accepted deposit for our date - that was supposedly being held until our meeting. I (groom) immediately called and tried to inquire about how this could be possible, and Kim seemed shocked that we were so upset and even more shocked that we were traveling back home for the meeting - apparently, even though we live in Baltimore - it just never occurred to this vendor. Although, unconfirmed, it doesn't take a lot of intuition to realized what happened here - much more lucrative offer floating around - and that is the reason why we were never presented with final pricing, contract, or the option to pay. (Our goal budget was $1500 for flowers - we are minimalists!) Make no mistake, her flowers seem beautiful, and she was very accommodating of our sustainable style and hopeful "wild flower look". Putting that aside, this experience tells me that she has put money above service (a simple, albeit potentially awkward and difficult, phone call would have been great touch vs the email that barely had two sentences). Moreover, our experience with her shows a lack of personal touch and care for the trusting relationship that a bride a groom need from their wedding vendors. Severely disappointed.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Dana K

I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers, but without much knowledge of flowers, had to search high and low to find a location and team that would help me articulate my vision, and help bring it to life. Kim and her team and Artemisia did exactly that. From my first... Read More consultation, I knew they understood exactly what I wanted, and were going to be able to design something incredible. One of the best things about Artemisia, is that they do a mock consultation with you - after your initial conversation, you meet again, but this time to discuss and sample actual flowers. I did not come across another florist that did this, and for me, it was icing on the cake! I was beyond happy with our flowers, and we received so many compliments throughout our wedding day. Kim chose high-quality flowers and plants, that lasted long after our wedding. I've even been able to repot the succulents from our bouquets - what a great keepsake from the best day ever! I would highly recommend Kim and Artemisia Studios - they are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Abbie M

If you're looking for a florist but don't have the biggest budget (and even if you do) choose Artemisia. Kimberly H. (the owner) was an absolute joy to work with. I told her the general feel of what I wanted and she ran with it to create the most beautiful flowers. All night... Read More people were commenting on how beautiful my bouquet was. The best of all is I gave Kim my budget and she left wriggle room in to for clean-up/extras if I wanted it (which I did and she came at the end of the night to clean all the flowers up)!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 A H

Kim was amazing to work with. I came in with colors and general concepts with no specific ideas about the final product and she was able to put together a beautiful bouquet that was perfect for me. She understood what I wanted and the style of my wedding perfectly. In addition,... Read More my centerpieces were done beautifully and within my budget. She also did my day-of coordination, which saved me a lot of time and anxiety. The day was a wonderful blur, but I have many memories of Kim being there through all parts helping me out with whatever I needed. I really can't imagine getting through that day without her. She gave me peace of mind throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily N

Kim and her team were so great to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was the most beautiful it could be - even when I decided to change my inspirational direction a week before the date. The flowers were amazing, lasted all night and look... Read More spectacular at Aria. Everything was delivered on time and set up with no issues. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 paige c

We were so happy with our gorgeous flowers from Artemisia! They did our rehearsal dinner, our ceremony, and our reception -- beautiful! Kim is an absolute expert and was totally receptive to the ideas my mom and I had. Artemisia was so easy to work with, and they also provide... Read More day-of wedding planners to keep your day-of timeline flowing -- life-saving. Kim stayed well within our budget and created the loveliest creations for our special day. I highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Briana S

I was vague when describing what I pictured as what I wanted for my wedding flowers. But the day of the wedding came and my flowers were BEAUTIFUL! They were better than what I had pictured. So glad I chose you guys!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mindy B

Artemisia did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers! They completely replicated the sample photos I showed them and everyone complimented the centerpieces on how gorgeous they looked. They quickly responded to my many questions regardless the time of day. I would highly... Read More recommend Artemisia to do your wedding flowers!

Kimberly Harrison

Kim worked for years as a designer at some of the top florists in Minneapolis before she started Artemisia Studios in 1995. She has contributed to the beauty and success of hundreds and hundreds of local weddings and events. She has always been passionate about creating stunning flower arrangements and thrives on the creative challenges of bringing concepts to life in a way that clients rave about. Kim has created a dynamic, green, happy making business. She loves her work and it shows!