Teaching the World to dance for 104 years!

Bridal Open House & Grooms Escape March 26, 2017 12:00pm-2:30pm Join us for our bridal open house and groom's escape. It will be a fabulous afternoon with bridal fashion show, raffles, dance group classes, alcohol tasting and plenty of discounts, giveaways and building connections. Let us make planning your wedding a little sweeter and intimate. No need to drive hours and fight the crowds to build the personal connections with vendors. We'll make planning your wedding just that much easier. Arthur Murray Dance Schools are a great place to prepare for weddings, formal dances, or other special occasions. Our dance instructors are a great bunch of people who love what they do; and will help make your dreams come true for your wedding. Whether you are looking for a romantic dance, sexy dance

Classical, Country, Dance, Jazz, Pop, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Flamenco, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka

4633 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA (818) 783-2623
INSTAGRAM

Request Katie - she rocks!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Jodie W

My fiancé and I have been working with Katie for years and just love her. When he asked me to marry him, we knew we just had to do a "first dance" at our wedding! Our wedding was on a boat, so we were nervous about the tight space. Katie made it work and choreographed a cute,... Read More fun piece that really wowed the crowed! I couldn't be happier with the results and highly recommend her (or any of the great people at Arthur Murray) when choreographing your wedding dance.

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Suzanne T

We tried taking a group dance lesson a few months before the wedding but it really didn't help. I was getting very nervous about our ability to perform a first dance so I finally contact Arthur Murray one month before the wedding and we are both so happy I did! They have a great... Read More system for working with the couple's timeline, schedule, abilities and song. Our instructor Natayla was so nice and helpful. Our first dance was perfect thanks completely to her and the Arthur Murray system of private lessons mixed with practice time. Thank you!

Meet The Manager

Tom Antonellis

I have been working for the Arthur Murray Dance Studio corporation for over 20 years. I absolutely love being a manager for this company because we continuously train to improve our service, and find the best ways to streamline the learning process. We know with a wedding coming up, time and sticking to the budget, is of the essence so we will do our best to make this a fun and easy process to make your dreams come true. We can't wait to meet you on the dance floor! Call us for a complimentary introductory 30-min. private lesson at 818-783-2623. If you have song choices bring those in.