Artistry in Focus, Photography

DFW and North Central Texas

2 photographers for every wedding, DVD included

Our goal is to give you outstanding photography that fits your unique style. We love what we do and it shows in our attention to detail, fresh ideas, and customer service. We strive to fit within your pricing needs while going above & beyond your expectations. Call or email us today to get a quote!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

DFW and North Central Texas (214) 668-5219

Reviewed on 3/27/2016

My experience with Artistry in Focus was superior. They represent the utmost in professionalism, kindness, and flexibility. They are people of their word and are supremely trustworthy. Their candor and presence of mind made the entire day a breeze from the standpoint of photos.... Read More When it comes to scheduling and time management during and between components of the wedding, they were masterful. And the most important part of any photography, the final product, was exquisite. Their finished photos were among the most beautiful I have ever laid eyes to. The skill and precision of their shots, angles, and exposures made the final turnout excellent for us. To say that I would not recommend ANYONE ELSE to do wedding photography would be a masterpiece of understatement. I would pay good money to have them as photographers again for ANYTHING, even just so I could see more amazing photographs and products. Thank you SO much, Mark and Emily, for making our one and only special day a truly captured and memorable one.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Lisa T

I simply can't say enough good things about Mark and Emily. They are AMAZING. Working with them was such a blast and they truly are some of the nicest, most wonderful people ever. I loved being around them. They really had our best interest in mind. They are so creative and... Read More talented at photography. So many of the pictures that we took for the bridals were stunning. I had such a hard time narrowing down what pictures I wanted from my bridal shoot that I went over the number! They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful throughout the whole process of shooting and they also came up with such good and innovative shoots. We just did our wedding with them and it felt like Mark and Emily were apart of our family. They got so many pictures and were so professional but everyone they meet just loved them. They are truly amazing people and are amazing at what they do. I have never seen such beautiful work from anyone. I mean I cried when they showed me my bridal photo. It is just so unbelievable. They made me look like a model. I just loved working with them. So professional yet so much fun. I can't wait to see what they got for our wedding but I know 100% it will be beautiful. I know they will always by our photographers, hands down, for everything.

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Kimberley C

OUTSTANDING! This father-daughter duo is one of a kind! Mark and Emily captured our hearts from the time we met them for our consult. Not only do they snap gorgeous pictures but they have splendid hearts. They make you feel comfortable, genuinely want to provide you with the... Read More BEST pictures, and give you what makes you happy. I would recommend this team any day!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Chanel T

There aren't enough words for me to say how great Emily was for our special day!! She was on time and came and set up and got to work right away she truley cared about the wedding and us as if she new us she got many candid photos which are my favorite and she was so... Read More professional! She stayed in contact with us before and after the wedding and her Turn around time for our pictures was amazing seeing as she does all of her editing in house! We loved our photos and would highly reccomend her to anyone! We will definitely be using her for upcoming events and to all our friends getting married we will be giving them her name! She was reasonably priced and well worth it!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lorri H

I can't say enough good things about Emily and Mark! They were absolutely fantastic in every aspect! From the photo shoots to the actual wedding day, they were nothing but professional, courteous, and super friendly! They made my daughter, the bride, feel so comfortable and at... Read More ease, as well as having so much patience dealing with a large wedding party. The actual photos themselves were just beautiful and we couldn't be happier with any of them! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality photography! They were absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Landi F

I was impressed from the first minute with Emily and Mark. I inquired about their services on a Sunday morning and got a reply within a few hours that gave me all the information I could possibly have needed. When we met with them, we knew right away that they were the... Read More photographers for us. They are just honest, good, down to Earth people. They were comfortable and that is important when selecting a photographer. The photos are amazing and they captured every moment of the wedding and reception. We had the best time looking through our pictures- laughed, cried, and laughed some more. The pricing is fantastic as well! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah M

I feel so blessed to have come across this company! I have never felt more relaxed and comfortable in front of a camera as I did with these two. I have a large family and it is very hard to get a good picture with everyone in it. Mark and Emily arranged everyone perfectly and... Read More even were able to get all of the kids facing the camera and smiling at the same time! There were several gorgeous photos that I would not have today if it was not for their amazing eye! My wedding day flew by in a hectic frenzy, but every crystal clear moment I had with my new husband was in front of their cameras. They have a way of making you take a moment and focus on each other. I will forever be grateful to them for those moments. I so hope if you are reading this, that you make the right decision and book with Artistry in Focus. I would love for every bride to have the same wonderful experience I did. My wedding day definitely would not have been as special if I did not have these two capturing it. Thank you so much, Mark and Emily!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hailey H

Love these guys! Wonderful work, service, and ideas. I have used their talent for several shoots (engagements, bridals, wedding day), and am blown away each time. If you don't hire them for your big day, then you aren't getting the best DFW has to offer!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Tasha R

Emily and Mark are amazing p! It was important to me to have 2 photographers but I didn't want to compromise my budget or the quality of the photos, so Artistry in Focus was perfect. My fiancé is very camera shy but they made us both feel very comfortable during our engagement... Read More shoot, and went above and beyond to make sure they got the shots we were looking for. Booking them has taken stress off of my plate and I have beautiful photos to show for it. If you are looking for a photographer that is personable, affordable, and goes above and beyond for your day, Mark and Emily are the perfect choice!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Shelby E

Mark and Emily are wonderful! I would highly recommend them because they produce quality work for an affordable price. We even received two photographers so they captured every moment of our big day. They know exactly what they are doing and give you tips on how to pose to... Read More produce the best picture. They know the wedding business so we asked for a DJ recommendation and we ended up hiring who they suggested. Book early because they are worth it!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jenny L

Emily and her dad were amazing at our wedding. They scouted at our venue two weeks before the wedding so they were ready to take every shot. They showed up on time and kept in great communication with me during the weeks before the big day. Our photos were turned around in 2... Read More weeks, and look WONDERFUL!!! They also give full photo rights, which was the most important aspect of a photographer to me. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Stephanie S

I found them through the Knot and can't say enough about how great they were. You get a team of two photographers who listen to your preferences and strive to make you a satisfied client. They're responsive and so easy to work with. I used them for our engagement shoot, bridals,... Read More and wedding. Pictures turned out amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Mark and Emily were absolutely amazing. They answered any and all questions we had about the photos when we first met with them and throughout the entirety of our work with them (engagement session and wedding). When it came to our engagement session we found out they are... Read More willing to work with their clients to get them the shots that they desire, in a location that's representative of their clients. They take so many photos and let you decide which ones will get edited and kept. Emily is amazing both behind the camera shooting as well as setting up how the shots should look for Mark to get the best photos possible. On our wedding day, they were calm and relaxed and ready to take photos. They took so many amazing and beautiful pictures, I don't know how to thank them. They also are very quick with their turnaround time; we had our photos only a couple of weeks after our wedding! Thank you Mark and Emily for EVERYTHING you did, it was amazing work! You are both WONDERFUL to work with!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Kilee V

Can't say enough good things about mark and Emily! They were the first photographers I met with and hit it off immediately and booked them right away! Very responsive to emails and very prepared! They made my wedding day perfect and absolutely beyond memorable! The pictures and... Read More they quality were amazing and since we have shown off our pictures to friends and family they have been in awe of how awesome they turned out! I wouldn't have picked anyone else to capture my special day!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Joanne G

We were really happy to have had Mark and Emily photograph our wedding - they were exactly what we wanted; laid-back and professional, non-intrusive and very flexible/accommodating. Our pictures were lovely and looked very natural, not stiff and 'posed'. We also found their... Read More cost to be quite reasonable and good value. I would highly recommend them! Joanne

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Sylvia T

I am making this post PURELY on the CONSULTATION we just had with Mark and Emily this evening just to brag on how AMAZING they are. Like any bride can attest, interviewing different vendors can be quite stressful-the pressure is everywhere to reserve, make deposits, and sign... Read More contracts. This is NOT the case with Mark and Emily. They understand the stress we as brides are feeling, and they respect your decision should you choose to think things over before making such an important decision. They are professional, but also personable. Sitting with them today, we were given the overall run-through of the event, got to see PRINTS of work they had done in the past (in various sizes), and were given information in a straight-forward, pressure-free way. We personally have a few more things pending before we make our final decision, but regardless of how our decision sways, if Mark and Emily's personalities and quality of work on our big day are anything like what we saw tonight, we would have no reservations recommending them WITHOUT BOOKING 110%.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

Emily and Mark were so professional and sweet! They were efficient and fun! They were able to get my family of 50 people together for one shot for my sister's wedding in less than ten minutes! They actually LISTEN to YOU!!!! They hear what you want and make you feel comfortable.... Read More They are the best people to share your special days with. I loved them. They are truly the best people to capture and share your special moments.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Mary S

This father-daughter duo was the perfect balance of classic and contemporary photography! Before and after the wedding, their communication was amazing! I always knew what their plan was, and they worked so hard to make sure everything on their end went smoothly. They were so... Read More amazing, I honestly didn't realize they were there throughout the whole night. I received my pictures just two weeks after the big day, right after we got home from the honeymoon! Every image was beautifully done. I could not have been happier with choosing Artistry in Focus!

Wonderful photographers

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Karen N

I used Artistry in Focus for our engagement photos First and instantly loved the father/daughter team. They listened to what I wanted and would show me the photos taken before moving onto the next pose. They were amazing on our wedding day. We have tons of pictures to remember... Read More our special day. They were organized and listened to the different photos I wanted taken. They work quickly to return your photos. We had our flash drive waiting for us by the time we returned from our honeymoon. I would highly recommend using Artistry in Focus for anyone's special day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caitlin D

Mark and Emily were amazing!!!!! As a bride on a budget I was nervous about the pricing, but it was worth everything. They were professional, they got to my wedding earlier than expected (mine was not in Dallas), Emily had gotten sick the day before and still showed up, they... Read More were great with kids (which helped when my niece and nephew were grumpy), and the pictures were beautiful before editing (I can't wait to get them back in about two weeks!!!!). They listened to what I needed/wanted and were very accommodating to a lot of situations before the wedding when setting everything up. They could honestly charge more for the services they provide, but we were very blessed that they fit our price range and were available the day we needed them. They are good Christian people and Mark even prayed with my mother while she was running around making sure everything was perfect. If you're looking for amazing wedding photographers go with Artistry in Focus because you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Whitney M

The quality of work Mark and Emily put into our photos for our engagements and bridals exceeded our expectations tremendously! I highly recommend Artistry in Focus. They both bring special qualities to their team that make for the perfect pair! They are professional and so fun... Read More to work with. And they were so quick to get Photos to me for editing and final copies! You cannot go wrong with Artistry in Focus! Can't wait to see the memories they capture in our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

I absolutely LOVE Mark and Emily! They were so much fun making every shoot a special memory and laid back which kept me from stressing. They made me feel like such a beautiful bride which gave me confidence and helped me to just be myself and feel beautiful doing it! We laught a... Read More lot and cried a little. My pictures were excellent quality and got back to me in no time! I couldn't have chosen two better people for my special day! I truly and highly recommend Artistry in Focus they really do make your special day even more special!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Lica B

Emily and her Father make a great photography team! We used them for our engagement photos and everything was perfect and the photos were beautiful! We will definitely be using them again for our bridal and wedding photos! :)

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Samantha D

I have never felt so comfortable during a photo shoot before working with Emily and Mark. They do an amazing job of capturing that perfect shot and they make it very hard to choose which ones to order... I wanted them all. I can't wait for my wedding day... I know they will do... Read More an equally amazing job!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

As a mother of the bride I can't say enough about this photography team. Emily and Mark do such amazing work and they made my daughter feel beautiful. Their skill with lighting and the time and effort they put in to a shoot surpasses others I have worked with. They are... Read More affordable, professional and just make you feel so comfortable. Emily and Mark are layed back, easy going and listen to what you want and really make it happen for you. You get your proofs and photos back really quick too. I highly recommend this father-daughter team. You will not be disappointed.