After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Asheville, NC (888) 240-8062

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Carrie B

Jonathan and I are very grateful to have worked with Asheville Event Co. and Cortney to plan our rehearsal dinner and wedding in Cashiers, North Carolina. We looked for a planner who sincerely appreciated our vision for an intimate and personal wedding weekend, and from the... Read More initial conversation, we knew Cortney completely got it! She was incredibly thoughtful and intuitive, and we couldn’t have been more confident in her ability to execute a weekend that was elegant, yet fun and detailed with personal touches at every step. We loved, loved working with Cortney, and it was a pleasure to have her be a part of our celebrations. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Matt D

Missie and the Asheville Event Co. were absolutely wonderful in helping us plan our Wedding weekend! They worked with us through the entire planning process and served as our day-of-coordinator as well. Our weekend was full of activities and lots of moving parts, but everything... Read More went off without a hitch due to the awesome planning we did ahead of time and the guidance provided by Missie. We would highly encourage anyone that is looking for Wedding planning to utilize the expertise of Asheville Event Co!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jaclyn C

Becca and her team were absolutely amazing! Whatever I needed they always helped or knew the answer to my questions. Any special requests I had they executed to perfection and they gave me all the information I needed to select my vendors. I highly highly recommend!! I would... Read More have never had the wedding of my dreams without them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stacey K

Missie was our event planner throughout the entire year and a half we were engaged. We had the had the best wedding anyone could ask for. The enitre day went perfectly and we i never heard of anything go wrong. She recommended great vendors and worked with me on every little... Read More detail. AEC is the best wedding planners in Asheville! Great people! Great Planners!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kylie E

I interviewed several wedding planners and as soon as I spoke with Becca I knew she was the best choice. It was clear to me that Becca had the experience and an unparalleled familiarity with Asheville and our wedding venue. The whole process from planning to the day of our... Read More wedding was smooth and enjoyable. She did an amazing job pairing me up with vendors that matched my budget and style. She was very responsive, patient, and fun to work with!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lizzie N

What a talented team! We reached out to Becca and her team only 3 months before our big day (we wanted a quick engagement!). She and her team were amazingly responsive and understood what we expected for our wedding. On top of that, she helped us plan the event at my... Read More grandmother's house, which was not incredibly conducive to a reception. I’m so happy and thrilled Asheville Event Co. was able to pull off our wedding in such short time, and with such attention to detail. Everything was spectacular - from the rehearsal dinner, the bridal suite, the vendor referrals, the impeccable planning and forethought, and completely calm and friendly through it all! We were definitely a high maintenance couple/family to deal with, but Becca displayed only patience and flexibility while working with us. We could not have asked for a more magical day and Asheville Event Co. is to thank!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kacey G

Asheville Event Co brought my dream wedding to reality! As a destination bride having someone local in the area was critical. Becca knew all the ins and outs of my venue as well as the best vendors. Becca was extremely responsive and kept me on track, inspired and more... Read More importantly calm. I had a unique goal of incorporating rose gold into my decor and Becca searched long and hard to find all the right rose gold touches. Sarah was in the bridal room with my on wedding day and was the most calming and reassuring person! The whole team is experienced, considerate and friendly. I had not a worry in the world about planning a 150 person destination wedding because I knew Asheville Event Co was on top of everything!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Erin W

Planning a wedding is HARD. I was already feeling stressed to the max when I met with Caroline for the first time. But after our meeting, I felt a wave of reassurance that everything would be perfect in the end. Can you plan a wedding on your own? Of course you can. Was it worth... Read More every penny to have Caroline on my team? ABSOLUTELY! From answering all of my totally random questions, to making a timeline for the day, making sure all of the vendors were where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there and doing what they were supposed to be doing. Helping to setup our venue space, and picking up afterwards. I could go on and on for days with just how much she helped us throughout this entire process. In the end, I don't think I could have done it without her. Every detail was perfect, and without Caroline to oversee everything, I would have stressed the entire day and not been able to enjoy my day to the fullest. I would hire Caroline and AECo over and over again. Thank you for making sure our day was everything we wanted it to be and more!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Hannah G

We worked with Becca and staff for my daughter's wedding in July 2016. They are truly outstanding; patient, funny, professional, and made many great recommendations. We had a complicate event and they took in all in stride, calmly and with perspective. What a memorable weekend,... Read More and we would most certainly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Liz was our wedding planner and day of coordinator for our wedding in Highlands/Cashiers, NC. From our first meeting to the smallest detail of the wedding to the week after the wedding, Liz took care of everything spectacularly. She handled vendors with excellence and grace,... Read More and she was always one step ahead of every decision. Liz made our our-of-town wedding planning simple, easy, and fun. Liz and Asheville Event Co. have our very highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

How fortunate we were to have Becca Knuth at Asheville Event Company as our daughter’s wedding coordinator. Becca was exceptional and attentive to every detail from planning, negotiating with vendors, managing contracts and budget. She planned our meetings with the venue, chef,... Read More florists, baker, hair and makeup artist. All the meetings were so helpful for our daughter to make final decisions. Everyone was so nice and patient, especially Becca. At that point, our daughter became so excited about her wedding. Becca made her dreams come true! Becca is so professional and a true expert in her field. She is excellent with communication and prompt with email and phone. She was truly amazing and such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. What a true blessing she is! Becca, thank you so much! There is no way we could have done it without you. I would highly recommend Becca Knuth as the “best” wedding planner for any bride to be. Karen, Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Ashley G

I have been so blessed to have found Missie. From our first chat , I didn't even look for another option for a wedding planner. We had our wedding at the Biltmore Estate, and it was a completely enjoyable process. I loved every second of wedding planning with Missie and my mom,... Read More and with Sarah, Missie's assistant. These ladies, and AEC, are amazing at what they do, and they are such a class act. They handled everything from scheduling, emailing of the wedding party... We produced the fairytale wedding I have always dreamed of, and I couldn't have imagined a better Wedding Planner. Missie is so easy to talk to, and we just worked so well together. I firmly believe I left the wedding planning process with not only a magnificent event, but also a friend, and there's nothing anyone could want more than that! Thank you over and over, to Missie and her team, y'all are amazing, and made long distance , destination wedding planning a complete joy. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Sarah P

Liz was our day of coordinator and an absolutely fabulous one at that. From the minute we had our first meeting, we were in sync with one another. Since I am a detail oriented individual, I was nervous about finding a 'day of' that was on the same page. Liz, exceeded all of my... Read More expectations and nailed every subtle nuance that we pictured for our wedding. She is kind, patient, creative and mindful of the needs of not only the Bride and Groom, but everyone present. It takes a truly wonderful person to manage the ever-moving parts of a wedding day and Liz is unequivocally that person. I absolutely recommend her to anyone in search of a spectacular planner.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Laura Caroline H

Melissa (Missie) at Asheville Event Company helped us with our January 2, 2016 wedding in Highlands, North Carolina and she was absolutely wonderful! My daughter was engaged in June, so we had a pretty short planning time and Missie kept us on schedule with all of the decisions... Read More that needed to be made. She did a fantastic layout at the wedding and worked with the florist to create a beautiful and unique decor at our venue. She was supportive and an absolute doll to work with. AEC helped create truly memorable welcome bags and oversaw all of the details on the wedding weekend. Their interface with the vendors was very helpful! Truly, all of my friends said that they couldn't believe how relaxed I was on the wedding weekend, and I owe that all to Missie. Hiring AEC was one of the best decisions we made, and I cant imagine what life would have been like without them!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Liz was a breath of fresh air throughout the whole process. I needed someone who could guide me through the process and deal with the vendors as I selected them. She was hands on when I needed, and always an email away. Being from the area she has great knowledge on many... Read More vendors and that helped make decisions easy. Plus, she is a great human being and we had a ton of fun working with her!!!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Lindsay K

Hands down best decision I made was to work with Becca Knuth at Asheville Event Co. on our destination wedding in Asheville. From the moment I spoke with Becca while interviewing several wedding planners, she impressed with her knowledge, her honesty and directness, and her... Read More professionalism. Becca was prompt in all her communications, both email and phone. She helped me keep sane by narrowing down vendor choices to 3-5 for us to choose from, worked hard to negotiate with vendors to keep within our budget, and added such wonderful design and personal touches to our wedding (apples for guests to take at the end of the night, birdcage for cards, etc). Becca handled the high stress level of my mother with such thoughtfulness and care -- I literally can't thank her enough! Becca is so organized, wonderful to work with, and just a lovely person. We were so lucky to work with her!

Backyard wedding success!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Eleanor C

We are not local, and Becca planned our backyard wedding up in the hills of East Asheville and she was spectacular. In addition to being super nice and very responsive to the (many, many, many) emails that we sent her, she put on an amazing wedding for us while being mindful of... Read More our budget. She was super friendly and flexible, she found us amazing vendors even when we weren't even sure what we wanted, and did multiple site visits to make sure the property could be used for a wedding. And she was so much fun! Becca is incredibly friendly, organized, and best of all completely relaxed on the day of. We had a few minor mishaps, and she handled them calmly. I've been at some weddings where the planner is harried or even snaps at guests, and this will not happen with Asheville Event Co. They put on a beautiful wedding for us, and even ordered a surprise gift to be left in our hotel room for after! I am so happy that we chose to work with Becca, as she truly made our wedding special. They also went above and beyond several times by providing us with random things we needed, allowing us to ship tons of (heavy!) packages to them for use in the wedding, and returning the kegs for us after the wedding was over. We had an amazing experience with Becca, and I truly think we got a better experience than many other planners offered for a much more reasonable cost. Becca was more than worth it, and she's so nice! You will not regret hiring Asheville Event Co.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Asheville Event Company handled my wedding flawlessly. Melissa is extremely professional, organized, and pleasant. We had many "moving parts" to our two day wedding experience and she worked tirelessly to ensure every detail was perfect. I would highly recommend Asheville Event... Read More Company to handle any event, no matter the size or complexity.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 ELLEN T

Oh my goodness, I have to tell you that Becca Knuth of Asheville Event Co. was the most wonderful wedding planner ever!! She was absolutely incredible to work with in every way. I say she was part therapist/part wedding planner. She was able to work with all the different... Read More personalities of the families just beautifully - offering great advice and ideas to everyone. Not only is Becca creative, but she is a master of logistics. Every detail of my daughter's wedding was perfect. Becca thought of everything!!! We had a January wedding in the wintery mountains of Highlands, NC which was a challenge to say the least. We could never have pulled off such a fantastic wedding without Becca. My husband said it was the best money we ever spent!! I give Asheville Event Company and Becca Knuth at 10 out of 10 for our experience working with them for my daughter's wedding. You will love working with them. I can guarantee it.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Shayna L

From start to finish, the year I spent with Becca planning my wedding was fantastic. Becca immediately put me at ease during our first conversation and we had so much fun together throughout the year of planning. Along the way she helped recommend vendors she felt would best fit... Read More my budget/style of the wedding, helped me form my overall vision for the wedding, and dealt with all the nitty gritty details so I didn't have to. Becca not only met expectations, but went above and beyond to give me and my now husband our dream wedding. She helped keep me organized (and on budget) throughout the planning process and made it so we had absolutely nothing to do the day of except enjoy the fabulous day with our friends and family. Even my dad, who initially thought the extra expense wasn't needed agreed Becca and team were worth every penny. I cannot say enough good things about my whole experience with Asheville Event Co and would recommend them to anyone getting married in Western NC.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Courtney A

Becca was our wedding planner and she was amazing! She was so organized and did everything to make our wedding perfect and stress-free! She has great vendor relationships and was just a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 kate w

wow! liz was amazing! i had her as my "day of" planner but her work started well before! i am a little type A and knowing that she was making sure i had everything taken care of and that she was there for the final execution made the day and week a total breeze! i didn't... Read More worry about a thing and was able to fully enjoy every single moment! i cannot recommend them enough! thank you liz!!!

The best!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jill D

Becca and Asheville Event Co. were amazing! We planned our destination wedding entirely from another state without being able to visit beforehand. While it was a small event, we only had about 4 months to plan and Becca was amazingly on top of things! She recommended all of the... Read More vendors and even did site visits for us since we couldn't see the area ourselves prior. We were so pleased with the way our event turned out and we could not have done it without Becca and Asheville Event Co.'s help.

Best decision I made!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Brianna B

I should have written this months ago after our July wedding, but better late than never! When we got engaged last November we knew we did not want to wait too long to get married so we decided on a July wedding at the Biltmore without having been to the Biltmore or even... Read More Asheville. Asheville Event Company was on the preferred vendor list and the best decision we made was hiring them. Becca was literally a life saver! Neither of us knew anything about weddings and planning it from a distance did not sound like fun, but Becca and Sarah made it simple and as stress free as possible. Becca recommended all of our vendors and we could not have asked for a better team around us for our wedding. My mom said it best a month after the wedding when she said "I just realized that I woke up the morning of your wedding, got my hair and make up done, had lunch, then just got dressed and went to the wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything except having a good time. That was the best feeling!" And she was right, Asheville Event Company made sure everything was perfect. If it was possible to hire Becca to plan all of my life events birthdays, holiday parties, friends baby showers, etc. I would do it in a heartbeat! If you are getting married or planning an event in the Asheville area, Asheville Event Company will be the best phone call you will ever make :)

Deerpark Wedding on Biltmore Estate 9/27/14

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Kathryn P

Becca Knuth was so amazing to work with. From start to finish. She was thorough, experienced and so much fun! I think we (as in my mother and I) enjoyed working with her SO much we made the extra effort to visit Asheville more than probably was even necessary throughout the past... Read More year!! The wedding turned out to be such a special and spectacularly planned day. So blessed and thankful to of had the opportunity to work with Asheville Event Co.