Ashworth by the Sea

(11)

Hampton, NH

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Historic Oceanside Elegance

Historic full-service seaside hotel offering creative menu options and superior attention to detail and service. Featuring our newly renovated lobby, dining outlets, pool, spacious ballrooms, prime location and guest rooms offering balconies and water views. Make your special day a destination.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

295 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH

Perfection!

7/19/2014 Christina P

Our entire wedding weekend took place at the Ashworth and we couldn't be happier with how every thing went. We worked with Laura throughout the planning process, and she was incredibly professional and accommodating. She made us feel as if we were her only clients, when we know that's far from reality. Laura was quick to respond to emails, and always assured us that things would run smoothly, which they did. From the start of the weekend with our rehearsal dinner on Friday, to our after-wedding brunch on Sunday, our wedding weekend was everything we could've imagined and more. That was all thanks to Laura and the amazing Ashworth staff! Thank you!

My wedding

5/03/2014 Wendy C

Love it there

Amazing!!

6/01/2013 Robyn G

The Ashworth was absolutely perfect for my wedding in June! Cheri was so easy to work with and really knew how to set everything up for the wedding. I made extremely detailed centerpieces and she put them together without any issues :-). The food was great, the room was beautiful and the service was awesome - I would 100% recommend the Ashworth :-)

Venue Contender

8/25/2012 Katie L

Ashworth by the Sea was a strong contender for our wedding venue. We got married in August and thought it would be a great location for a late summer wedding. The coordinator was very nice, and the prices were very reasonable. They also were willing to work with you on many aspects of the reception. The downfalls that we saw were that they didnt have a great outdoor ceremony space. Also, the reception hall had no windows, and was very dark. Those were two things that were important to us so we did not end up choosing Ashworth.

New England Charm!

2/25/2012 Aalita F

Absolutely charming! This place was a real bargain compared to inner city hotels. Ashworth just celebrated its 100th anniversary and the building's decor certainly reflects that old school charm. Loved the place, loved the menu, and the wedding coordinator Cheri was absolutely fantastic and very, very helpful when it came down to crunch time on the day of the wedding. The only complaint I have is that the food served to my guest was a little cold. Guess the kitchen couldn't pump out that many plates of food for everyone at the same time. Other than that I LOVED the place. Strongly recommend booking you wedding venue here. Our wedding was in February and I managed to get a 50% discount on the venue rental fee! =)

bride

7/22/2012 Karen M

We had a very small wedding in the Rose Room at the Ashworth. It was perfect. The wedding planner on staff was extremely kind and accommodating. She took care of all centerpieces and made the room look beautiful.

Beautiful Reception

5/05/2012 Bonnie H

Great time!

Top notch vendor

2/26/2011 Kelly S

Our experience with the Ashworth was nothing short of spectacular. We worked with Sherri the wedding coordinator who was very helpful. The food was great and the service was top notch. Our special day was exactly as it should be, effortless, fun and memorable.

great atmosphere!

4/21/2006 Adrienne W

wonderful time, would recommend!

view of the ocean....

10/09/2010 April May F

The Ashworth holds a special place in my family's heart so I knew that I wanted to have my wedding there. Cheri was so helpful from start to finish, with all of my crazy questions, she was always prompt with getting back to me with an answer. The ballroom looked amazing and she let me help set up the day before which eased my mind. I was still putting things together in my room at midnight before my wedding and I called down to the front desk and they opened the ballroom for me so I could set things up. The food was amazing, we did the SeaView Buffett and people are still talking about how good the food was. The staff was very professional and was there to help us in whatever we needed. It was the night of my dreams.

LOVE the Ashworth by the Sea!

7/31/2010 Christopher M

I don't even know where to begin. From the informational phone call to the big day, the Ashworth by the Sea's staff was absolutely amazing. We never heard the word no! Everything we asked for they were willing to look in to and ultimately accommodate for us. Many weddings and events are held at this location for obvious reasons. One in perticular: We felt like we were the only guests in the entire hotel. Every single staff member treated us with the best service, going way beyond their job discription. No request was too large. We had a stress free wedding because of the Ashworth. They were in constant contact prior to the wedding, right up to the night before. Asking questions about the smallest detail all to insure our big day went off without a hitch. The service did not stop at the end of our wedding night. We were continually treated like the special couple right until the very last minute. We did not want to leave! It was such a nice relaxing weekend. And we owe it all to the Ashworth's preparedness, and their personal committment to make our night a night we would never forget!

Send Email